6/04 Instance - Meet the parents: Moria McTaggart

Read our instance transcripts here for hot character sessions!
fourpawsonthefloor
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Executive Administrator

Post by fourpawsonthefloor »

[Jamie] "Small crowd today, which I guess is for the best." Jamie joked.

[remy] Remy lay stretched out on the sofa, a bowl of fruit loops balanced on his chest. Lazily digging in the bowl of dry cereal he popped a couple of them in his mouth while keeping his eyes fixed on the TV set.

[Elizabeth] Elizabeth walks into the rec room, she's dressed in a black layered knees skirt, biker boots and a dark green halterneck top, which shows off her back and a rarther elaborate tattoo.....

[remy] Remy frowned. "Why is dat for de best? Nothin' differen' from today dan other de others, neh?"

[Elizabeth] "Alright, gents? Remy, what the hell are those?" Elizabeth leans over the back of the sofa, looking mystified down at the contents of his bowl.

[Jamie] "Nah, remeber my Mom's coming today." Jamie answered.

[Jamie] "Hey Liz, feeling better?" Jamie greeted Elizabeth.

[remy] "Fruit loops." He looked quizzically at her. "Remy thought dat y'were from england not from de amazon...dey don't 'ave dese dere?"

[Elizabeth] "Small crowds are a good thing....I'm still quite delicare." Elizabeth made a face. "Your mum is coming over? Random...."

[remy] Remy's shoulders tightened. "Y're mom? De scientist lady?"

[Jamie] "Yup, the geneticist."

[Elizabeth] "Nope. Not that I've ever seen....We have Cherios. Cherios look a little like tha, only they're not a weird colour," Elizabeth shrugs and crosses over to the window, turning her back on them

[remy] Remy scooped his shades off the coffee table and popped them on his face. Made the colours on the TV look weird, but oh well.

[Jamie] "Do you have the sweet nectar that is Dr.Pepper over there, Liz?"

[Elizabeth] "Hell yes! Dr Pepper was my drink of choice in the school canteen until they remoed the vending machines!"

[remy] "Dese are not anythin' like cheerios...does 'ave some nutritional value to dem. Fruit loops are pretty much sugar an' food colourin'."

[Jamie] "I think we'll be great friends, Liz, since I'm from Texas I simply love Dr.Pepper I tried to go to Dublin, Texas at least once on twice a year."

[remy] ((damn! Now I am in the mood for fruit loops...I don't have them very often but...))

[Elizabeth] "Sounds sweet. And even if they do have the in England, probably why I never saw them - parents don't spend thousands to send their kids to boarding school so they can get a shit diet."

[Elizabeth] ((I wnat Dr Pepper, and I sill crave Kit Kats from last night!!))

[remy] Chuckling remy dug out another small handful. "Y're loss den, neh?"

[Elizabeth] "What's in Dublin? I didn't know there was a Dublin in Texas?"

[Jamie] Jamie heard his cell phone ringing "Hello, oh hey mom, alright I'm coming to greet ya at the door." "See ya in a sec y'all." Jamie went out to greet his mom.

[Elizabeth] "Yup. Why d'you think I broke out most nights?" Elizabeth says with a wicked smile. "And most days. The days, I'd get a new piercing or tattoo....I got this done when I was 15," Elizabeth turns and lifts her hair off her back so Remy and Jamie can clearly see the tattoo on her back

[Elizabeth] "I used my power on the guy of course..." she winked and grinned mischeviously

Moira enters this room

[remy] "nice" Remy frowned at the mention of her power "y'used y're power...why?"

[Elizabeth] "You can only get cut when you're 18 back home. I was too lazy to wait," she shrugged and sat down, propping her chin on her hand. "Piercings were fine, you ahve to be sixteen or have parental consent."

[Jamie] "Alright I'm back y'all, meet my mom." Jamie pointed towards the woman behind him.

[Elizabeth] "My mother let me have my naevl done - but I had to wait till I had ID to get my nipple pierced."

[Jamie] "A fun conversation to walk into." Jamie smirked.

[remy] Remy pulled himself up on the couch so that he was sitting up in the corner of it. "Hey..." he couldn't help but feel a little like a bug under a magnifing glass...he knew what jamie had told them that his mom had done to him.

[Elizabeth] Elizabeth stood up, suddenly very graceful and in a plummy, rounded accent held out her hand to the woman. "Hello, pardon me, I'm Elizabeth Braddock, nice to meet you!"

[Moira] "I can advise you that with all of your piercing child, to avoid any mutants that can control metal/" Moira laughed.

[remy] He made sure that his shades were firmly in place and went back to picking at his cereal.

[Moira] "It's nice to meet you too, Miss Braddock, my name is Moira Mctaggert, if Jamie hasn't already said that."

[remy] "oh..oui...Remy." he held his hand out over the back of the couch.

[Elizabeth] "No, I dont think he did, Jamie is awfully forgetful like that sometimes," Elizabeth gives her what she hopes is a winning smile.

[Moira] "It's nice to meey you too, Remy." Moira shook Remy's hand.

[Moira] "A bad memory is just Jamie's excuse for when he doesn't want to do things."

[Elizabeth] ((how is telepathic conversation written? In *'s or "talk about crap"

[Colossus] Piotr standed and walked out

Colossus exits from this room

[Elizabeth] "I'll be okay. I just about survived school...seve hundred teenaged girls under the same roof. This should be a walk in the park," Lizzie said ruefully. "God, I'm making a scene again. I'm sorry."

[remy] "Couillon"

[Elizabeth] "Does that mean its okay?"

[remy] "Neh - dat guy can be a bit of a dick." Remy patted her on the back briefly. "Guess dat's why 'e 'as to spend all dat time meditatin'?"

[remy] He laughed at that. "Non, Remy was callin' Piotr a bad name, petite."

[Elizabeth] Lizzie gave a giggle. "Fair enough. I'm okay now, I guess I expect people to understand my powers too much."

[Elizabeth] "Even if I did root around in someone's head -which I dont unless its to talk in class or if I'm allowed - I still wouldn't know what it *feels* like to have their powers and their troubles with it..." Lizzie ives a sigh

[remy] "Good den." remy wandered back over to the sofa. "Think dat it takes a while t'figure things out 'ere."

[Elizabeth] "Yeah. At least I'm slightly safer here. I don't get my head kicked in for having my little upsets."

[remy] "Oh?" Remy looked at her questioningly "Y'were beaten up den? Why didn' y'fight dem back?"

Jamie enters this room

[Elizabeth] "It's hard to fight back against a large group of bitchy fourteen year olds with french manicures and high heels...It happened once, and only once. I didn't exactly fight back but then again they never were tempted to do it again."

[remy] "Ah..." Remy nodded. "An people didn' need to know dat y' were 'special' neh?"

[Elizabeth] "But all of that, I guess it's why I'm dran to the cold, detached type - people who hide their emotions are easier for me to get nearer to as they don't have so many thoghts and emotions pouring out of them."

[Jamie] "I heard Bitchy fourteen year olds are like pirahhas, evil buggers they are." Jamie tried to lighten the mood.

[Elizabeth] "Got it on one, guys."

[Elizabeth] ((Lizzie needs counselling ))

[Jamie] "Here Liz," Jamie tossed her a Dr. Pepper. "Wasn't sure if you wanted one but I couldn't find any kit-kats." Jamie smiled.

[Elizabeth] "This will do good for the moment!" Lizzie grinned and caught the can

[Elizabeth] Lizzie took a swig from the can and grinned. "Better. I probably just needed sugar and to vent some. I'll shut up complaining now, and anytime you guys need to comaplin, its only fair if you bend my ear!"

[Jamie] "Of course it'll do good Liz, Dr. Pepper is the miracle cure."

[remy] Remy laughed "Bet dat y're ear isn't what Jamie's interested in."

[Elizabeth] Lizzie choked on her drink and gave Remy a startled look.

[Jamie] "Et tu, Remy?"

[remy] Remy just grinned back, leaning into the couch.

[Jamie] Jamie laughed

[Elizabeth] Lizzie looked at Jamie and stood up. "Now...you;re a great guy, but way too...emotional for me. Like I said, I like them free from emotions....pretty much," Lizzie drinks more Dr Pepper and wishes she hadn't said anything.

[remy] Remy whistled slowly. Ooooh...burn.

[Jamie] "Hey, no problem, really I'm not looking for any realationship, besides lord knows what my dupes are getting up to." Jamie sighed.

[Elizabeth] "Shit....That so came out wrong."

[Elizabeth] Lizzie looks mortified and glowers at Remy slightly.

[remy] Remy tried his level headed best to look like the choir boy. "Fruit loops?"

[Elizabeth] "Totally. I'm blueberry flavoured."

[remy] "Really?" Remy looked at her, with a smirk on his face. "Maybe y'd be better tryin' Dez den...she loves hangin' out with fruits."

[Elizabeth] "Yeah. I got that one already, but she's more into lemons I figured."

[remy] Remy laughed hard at that one. "Oui...and she's strong enough t' squeeze 'erself a glass of lemonade too."

[Jamie] "Dez certainly is an interesting person." Jamie commented.

[Elizabeth] "Dude, that sounds nasty!" Lizzie made a face at Remys comment

[Jamie] "She even asked if I had a lesbian dupe once, very odd...."

[remy] "all depends on 'ow y'like it petite."

[Elizabeth] "Mate, you have a penis, how does that work?"

[Elizabeth] "Well...I dont mind girlies, but I do like boys better. A guy can do things for a girl other girls can't, after all!"

[Jamie] "I have no idea what she was thinking" Jamie shrugged

[Elizabeth] Lizzie gives a lopsided grin and finishes her Dr Pepper. "Anyway, I should get going really. I need to....wash my hair! As interesting as conversations about lovely lesbians are!"

[Elizabeth] Lizzie waves and walked out of the room lightly, feeling a lot better than before.
I'm actually quite pleasant until I'm awake.
fourpawsonthefloor
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Executive Administrator

Post by fourpawsonthefloor »

I was kinda suspicious that Jamie may try and rat out Remy with the glasses thing...so I was prepared with the Cajun Swearasaurus. It just worked well with Piotr as well. :D

Translations for those who are curious are:

Fils de putain - Son of a bitch

Couillon - Idiot, fool (literally testicle)

Got to love that dictionary! Thanks for pointing it out em! :LOL

Paws
I'm actually quite pleasant until I'm awake.
NachtcGleiskette
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: The Ragin' Cajun

Post by NachtcGleiskette »

The fact that there's a Cajun swearasaurus makes me love this country. Go America!

Good job guys!
"If you live your life to please everyone else, you will continue to feel frustrated and powerless. This is because what others want may not be good for you. You are not being mean when you say NO to unreasonable demands or when you express your ideas, feelings, and opinions, even if they differ from those of others.â€