7/06 Instance: Meet the parents: the Ramseys

Read our instance transcripts here for hot character sessions!
fourpawsonthefloor
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Executive Administrator

Post by fourpawsonthefloor »

KITCHEN

[Jamie] Jamie quietly sips a Dr.Pepper.

[Summers] ((eating lunch, right?))

[Dr.Xavier] this is the last time im trying....fucking thing

[Colossus] Nocturne on nyt t”m”n huoneen valvoja.

[Wanda] Wanda's at the counter - making herself a salad

Jake exits from this room

[Dr.Xavier] ((Xavier isnt in the room yet))

[remy] Remy sat munching happily on his sandwich, thigh pressed up against Talia's.

Jake enters this room

[Colossus] Piotrs sitting at the dinner table's corner seat, smoking

[Nocturne] TJ watches everyone eat. Ugh, she feels queasy

[Nocturne] ((THERE we go!))

[Summers] ((lol))

[remy] Remy eyes TJ and her still full plate. "Y' feelin alright chere?"

[Japheth] Japh sit's at dinner table, watching everyone go about their own business.

[Dr.Xavier] "My stomach's bugging me" she pushes the plate away. "I'm not really hungry.

[Dr.Xavier] ((BAH!))

[Wanda] Wanda takes her salad, a fork, and some dressing and sits down at the table

[remy] ((woo already!!))

[Nocturne] "My stomach's bugging me" she pushes the plate away. "I'm not really hungry."

[Colossus] (( ))

[Japheth] ((haha)

[Colossus] Piotr watches out of the window

Croc enters this room

Croc exits from this room

[Summers] ((Scott's waiting to be led to the kitchen since he doesn't know where it is.))

[remy] Remy snags the pickle off of it. "sorry to 'ear dat chere...maybe we should go lie down later?" he grinned at her.

[Wanda] ((where is Scott?))

[Summers] ((coming))

[Dr.Xavier] She notices Piotr looking out the window. Turning back to Remy, she just clutches her stomach and lays her head on his shoulder with a grimace.

Stephane enters this room

[Jake] ((Jake doesn't know where it is either. When and how is he supposed to come in?))

[Nocturne] She notices Piotr looking out the window. Turning back to Remy, she just clutches her stomach and lays her head on his shoulder with a grimace.

[Emma] "Missing a few meals could do you some good." Emma blinks innocently. "What? Fasting is healthy."

[Colossus] "Dark clouds, again" Piotr sighted

[Nocturne] ((fuck, ive gotten it wrong more than I've gotten it right))

Stephane exits from this room

Stephane exits from this room

[Nocturne] She stares at Emma. Then looks down at herself. She hugs her belly tighter.

[remy] Frowning in concern Remy put the pickle down and wrapped his arn around her. "Chere? Y' gonna puke or somethin;?"

[Summers] ((pregnant, are we?))

[Colossus] ((eaten allready))

[Wanda] Wanda thinks she hears someone in the hall and gets up from the table

[Nocturne] "No, I'm fine. I'll be fine. Just," she looked down again. Was she pudge? "I'm not hungry."

[Wanda] She pokes her head around the doorframe - "Anyone out there?"

[Nocturne] ((shes so not pregnant!))

[Summers] Finally driven by hunger, Scott has set off on his own, and looks up when he hears a girl's voice say "anyomne Out there?"

[Summers] "Yes, PLEASE tell me that's the kitchen."

[Dr.Xavier] Xavier enters the room, smiling at his students gathered. There were so many of them now.

[Jake] Jake turns around, startled by Wanda's call. "Yes, hi! I'm here. Sorry, I'm looking for the kitchen."

[Wanda] Wanda sees the new blind boy trying to find his way around the mansion

[remy] "Can Remy get y'somethin'? Ginger ale? Some medicin'?"

[Dr.Xavier] It was all really coming together. He couldn't be more pleased.

[Nocturne] "Uhh....I guess ginger ale'd be good."

[Wanda] "Well, you almost found it!" Wanda said - she goes and takes Scott's elbow

[Jake] ((Jake's not blind--he's a shapeshifter who stuck in the form of a girl)

[Emma] Emma picks at a plate of raw vegetables and turns a bland eye towards the door.

[Wanda] "Right this way, Scott right?"

[Wanda] "And I don't think I recognize you - she says to the other student."

[Wanda] "Did you just get here?"

[Jake] ((Oh, you meant Scott. Help, I'm lost!))

[Summers] Waving his cane in front of him he says, "Yeah. Let me grab your elbow, you're throwing me off balance."

[Dr.Xavier] "Students, if I may have your attention for a moment!"

[Summers] ((slow typist))

[remy] Remy pushed the chair back, picking his way around students to head for the fridge.

[Wanda] "Sorry," Wanda said, "I guess you haven't learned your way around yet."

[Jake] ((He's a a male shapeshifter who was in a terrible car wreck and he's stuck in the form of a girl. In the comics he's Courier))

[Summers] "I got here yesterday, yeah - still lost."

[Colossus] Piotr looks at Dr.Xavier, turning his hand in to metal and crushing the sigarette. Then quickly turning it back to normal

[Summers] Scott took the girl's elbow. "What'

[Summers] your name?"

[Wanda] "It's right this way," Wanda says to the girl in the hall.

[Dr.Xavier] "Stidents, your attention."

[Wanda] "Oh, I'm Wanda." Wanda told him, "Sorry, that was rude of me."

[Wanda] "What's your name?" Wanda asks the girl.

[remy] Remy pauses with the gingerale in hand, watching the bald proffessor.

[Jake] "Thank you!" Jake grinned in relief, loping towards the room on his slender, denim-clad legs.

[Emma] Emma continues to stare blankly at the door, which is where Xavier is anyway.

[Dr.Xavier] "You'll notice we have a few new students here, I'd like to introduce them to you."

[Summers] "Nice to meet you Wanda." Scott let go once he inside and rested a hand on the counter.

[Dr.Xavier] "Japheth Jones, Scott Summers, and Jacob Gavin Jr."

[Summers] ((ohh bugger mind faster than fingers can type))

[Japheth] "Hi" Japh nods his head to everyone looking at him.

[Jake] ((mine too))

[Dr.Xavier] "I know you'll all help to make them feel welcome here."

[Wanda] "Well, here we are," Wanda says looking around the kitchen

[Summers] "Hi, I'm Scott. Yes, I am blind."

[Dr.Xavier] * Dr.Xavier leaves. Shit son.

Dr.Xavier exits from this room

[Emma] "Where are they all coming from?" Emma mutters.

[Emma] ((SHIT SON!!))

[Colossus] Hmm that guy is allmost as tall as i am. Maybe he plays basketball Piotr thought

[remy] Remy frowns looking at the pretty girl. Jacob?? He shook his head. The new fad of naming girls boy's names never sat with him.

[Nocturne] Talia looks around at the new students. All pretty normal. She wondered what they thought of her? Ugh, maybe she didnt wonder..

[Jake] "My name's Jake," Jake says to Wanda. "What's yours?"

[Summers] Scott looked in the direction of Wanda, "My hearing's pretty good, I came form Nebraska."

[Nocturne] She looks down the table to Emma. "I haven't seen you in a while."

[Colossus] ((does Jake have a guy's voice?))

[remy] Returning to the table he cracked open the can and put it infront of talia, sitting down to munch at his sandwich again. Damn was he hungry.

[Jake] ((No, not if he's in girl form I suppose))

[Wanda] "Hello Jake," Wanda says looking confused at the girl in front of her, "My name's Wanda."

[Colossus] Piotr saw Xavier leaving and lighted up another sigarette

[Jake] ((But he thinks like a guy, even though he's stuck in the form of a girl))

[Nocturne] She gave Remy a quick kiss on the cheek and took her soda. Ok, this was good.

[Summers] Scott walked around the kitchen, letting his hands lightly drag over the counter tops, exploring various kitchen appliances on it.

[Colossus] looking out of the window again

[Nocturne] ((totes Row...good!))

[remy] He eyed up TJ's sandwich. Hmmm.

[Jake] "Good to know you," Jake smiled. "You been here long?"

[Emma] "Oh, I've been around."

[Jake] ((Oh, ack, it's all in present tense, isnt it..))

[remy] ((no - past))

[Wanda] "A couple months," Wanda said, giving up on the idea of finishing her salad any time soon."

[Summers] "Damn, this place is huge." Scott said to noone in particular.

[Wanda] "I got here at the beginning of the school year."

[Nocturne] "Oh? Where? I haven't seen you in classes....like, the ones I went to"

[Summers] ((I'm having problems with tenses...))

[Wanda] "Did you just arrive?" She asks crossing her arms and taking a comfortable stance.

[Colossus] ((paws uses past, Nacht uses present and i use past hmm... :/))

[Wanda] Wanda looks over at Scott, "Hey Scott, are you okay making yourself something to eat?"

[Jake] "Yeah. Hey--maybe later, if you're not busy, you could show me around the place?"

[Nocturne] ((dont worry about tenses....just go withbit))

[Jake] ((OK))

[Emma] "Mansions do tend to be quite large." Emma was feeling bitchy today.

[Colossus] Piotr standed up, and walked to where the black guy was sitting, and sitted next to him

[Nocturne] "Yeah," TJ supposed.

[Wanda] "Sure," Wanda said, "How 'bout after lunch - are you hungry?"

[Summers] Scott stoped short of crashing into Wanda, "Sorry, 'scuse me." He ignored the snarky girl's voice.

[Colossus] "So, do you play basketball?" Piotr asked from the black guy

[Emma] How that makes it different from any other day... well...

[remy] Remy arched an eyebrow at her. She'd seemed so comfortable and happy that day that they'd gone to coffee...what was up? Eh...probabally just woman troubles.

[Summers] ((She's still at the counter, right?))

[Wanda] (())

[Jake] "Starved!" Jake said. "What's there to eat around here?"

[Wanda] ((Wanda? she can be whereever))

[Summers] ((oh damn no she's not. I need to learn how to touch type))

[Japheth] "I played, but I'm not very good"

[Jake] "I haven't eaten a thing since I got in last night."

[Colossus] DAMN piotr thought

[Summers] Scott opened the fridge, as he was standing in front of it. "Hmm. anyone want to tell me what in here and where it is?"

[Wanda] "You must have gotten in late," Wanda said. "But, the kitchen's well stocked, help yourself to anything you like."

[Colossus] "Not eating" Piotr asked from Japeth

[Wanda] "Sure," Wanda said walking over to the fridge.

[Colossus] *+?

[Nocturne] She eyes the dark haired boy in the jeans. There seemed to be something weird about him...

[Jake] "Cool. Thanks!"

[Nocturne] Her gaze shifted to the blind boy....why did he cover his eyes like that? They were SO pretty in that picture..

[Jake] Jake shot a parting smile to Wanda, then strode over to the fridge to rummage for some food.

[Japheth] "Hrmm no, not now, maybe later.

[Summers] Is everyone ignoring me because I'm blind? Scott owndered when Wanda came up to him. "Thanks."

[Wanda] Wanda leans on the side of the fridge and joins that blind boy in looking in

[Japheth] "I'm sorry I didn't get your name?"

[Nocturne] ((fuck, is jake a girl or guy??))

[Summers] "I could go for a Sandwhich with tomatoes, lettuce, turkey and mayonaise. "

[Wanda] "There's lots in here," she tells Scott, "Any idea what you'd like to eat?"

[Jake] ((He's a guy in the form of a girl.))

[Colossus] Piotr laughed "Thats not unusual, my name is Piotr Rasputin, Or well people call me Peter.... or Piotr, anyways nice to meet you"

[Jake] ((I'm really confused as to who's talking to who.))

[Nocturne] ((OK gotcha...scratch what TJ said))

[Summers] "Just point me in the right direction, Wanda, and I can do the rest."

[Wanda] ((It takes some getting used to!))

[Nocturne] She groaned a bit and leaned her head on Remy's shoulder. She was kinda hungry....maybe some bread?

[Jake] ((OK))

[Nocturne] She gestured to the bread by Emma. "Can I have a piece of that?"

[Wanda] Wanda takes Scott's elbow and points him to the bread thing

[Japheth] "Name's Japh, nice to meet you." Japh said to Peter

[Wanda] "Straight ahead and that cannister on the counter has sandwich bread under the lid."

[Emma] Emma wordlessly passed the basket down to TJ.

[Summers] ((bread thing??))

[Wanda] "I'll get the rest of the stuff."

[remy] Remy put his arm around her, still eating while watching the other new students. This should be entertaining.

[Nocturne] "Thanks" she takes a small piece and breaks it up, nibbling a bit on it.

[Wanda] ((sorry - I can't rememeber what it's called - it sits on the counter and keeps bread fresh))

[Colossus] "So, im from Russia, where are you from?" Piotr said to Japh

[Summers] "Thank you" Scott said to Wanda and went back down the counter.

[Summers] ((bread box))

[Wanda] (( man I'm dumb))

[Colossus] ((wtf is a bread box?))

[Emma] Emma watches TJ's carb fest for a minute then turns back to watching the new students wander around.

[Wanda] ((something you keep bread in - so it doesn't go stale))

[Jake] Jake pulled out the gallon milk carton, annoyed at its unexpected weight. Hefting it up, he set it on the counter and started opening drawers in search of some cereal. A place as plush as this HAD to have Cinnamon Toast Crunch.

[remy] Remy smiled at Emma trying to draw her out a little. "What's de matter petite? Y'look like y're upset."

[Wanda] Wanda nods - then remembers Scott can't hear her, "You're welcome." she said as she grapped some tomatoes, lettuce and mayo

[Japheth] Japh snaps out of hunger gaze, "Oh, um South Africa."

[Emma] "I'm just bored. Any plans for today?"

[Wanda] Wanda places the items on the counter near Scott

[Colossus] ((isnt it easier just to keep the bread in the plastic?))

[Nocturne] ((CARB FEST!))

[remy] "Don' know...is dere classes later today or is it half day?" Remy chuckled "Don' really keep track dat well of dem."

[Wanda] ((maybe - but bread boxes look better))

[Wanda] ((and existed before there was plastic))

[Summers] Scott rummaged in the drawers until he'd found a knife to slice the tomatoes and lettuce with. He pulled out a cutting board and set in on the counter in front of him.

[Emma] ((it's still in the plastic, it just.. goes in the box too. I think it's more of an unsightly plastic bags of bread on the counter thing than a keeping it fresh thing))

[Japheth] ((poor people uses plastic, hoity toity uses Bread boxes))

[Summers] ((sorry my mum cam ein and wanted ot know what I"m doing - I"m 24 for christ's sake...))

[Nocturne] "I'm not going to anymore classes," she reaches for another piece of bread

[remy] ((tell her you are making a sandwich js!))

[Summers] "Thanks Wanda."

[Colossus] ((my parents think i should be in bed allready and im 18 for christ sake, But thats what you get when you live with your parents ))

[Emma] "Really?" Emma perks up. "Why not?"

[Summers] ((I did))

[remy] Remy chuckled. "Well since when d' we make many of dem Chere?"

[Colossus] "So, what are your skills?" Piotr said to Japh

[Wanda] Wanda doesn't want to insult Scott but, "Are you okay using that knife?"

[Emma] Emma is hoping TJ means no more classes ever, so she can get some tips on getting out of them.

[Wanda] Wanda looks over at the girl called Jake searching through drawers

[Nocturne] "It's World Culture with WANGER! I'm so not going"

[Summers] "Yep. If I cut my finger, it'll be my own damn fault."

[Wanda] "Can I help you find something?" she asks.

[Jake] Armed with a fresh bowl of cereal and milk, Jake turned his attention to the rest of students, debating whether to join them or not. Wanda had seemed nice enough--and she was very pretty--but looking the way he did... Perhaps it was better to keep to himself for now.

[Summers] ((Oh god - Wanger strikes again))

[Nocturne] ((LOL!))

[remy] Remy laughed at that. "Wanger...oh dat's right...dat was one funny comment 'omme" he yelled over at Scott.

[Japheth] "Well," Japh smiled "seeing that you actually have an iron stomach, I eat using two slugs that live in me."

[Summers] Scott carefully sliced the tomato and set the slices aside bfore answering - he wasn't profficient at using sjarp objects sinc ehis blindness - but he was going to cut off all his fingers before asking for help.

[Colossus] "and that is your power, eating with two slugs?" Piotr asked

[Wanda] Wanda sees that Jakes already found the cinnamin toast crunch, and rather sloppily left the box on the counter

[Emma] "Oh." Disappointment! "You'll have to get used to having him around eventually."

[Summers] "Yeah, that's what happens when I can't see the spell check" Scott yelled back to Remy.

[Summers] Scott listens to everyone e;se's conversations, trying to match the voices.

[Jake] Jake looked up. Was it just him, or was that Wanda girl glancing in his direction? Jake shot her a smile through a mouth full of cereal, then swallowed quickly. "Hey," he waved.

[Wanda] "Well, be careful," Wanda says as she rolls up the plastic and puts the box away

[remy] "It was funny, thought dat y'did dat on purpose."

[Japheth] "Well that and grossing people out is my main power. I can also sense past events." Japh says to Peter.

[Nocturne] "I don't really care," she told Emma. "It's not like it means anything. I just hate World Culture." An idea came to her. "Hey, Emma, do you smoke?"

[Colossus] Piotr looked at the girl eating ... A Lot. "you dont see that everyday" He said

[Emma] "No, I don't smoke anything. Why?" Was she actually getting asked to hang out with the blue girl?

[Wanda] Wanda glanced over at Scott, who seemed to be doing okay for now

[Summers] ((And to save time...)) Scott finished making the sandwich, cleaned up, put the sadnwhich on a plate and sat at the table without incident.

[Wanda] and sat back down to eat her salad

[Colossus] "Sounds cool. How far back in time can you sense the events"

[Nocturne] "Oh," TJ was slightly disappointed. "I was thinking we could smoke later..if you wanted."

[Summers] He inhaled the lingering scent of cigarette smoke and smiled wistfully.

[Wanda] "Hey again," she said, noticing that JAke had been talking with his mouth full

[Nocturne] She was so good at bonding with people over weed....she actually had a hard time making relationships without it

[Emma] "It depends what you're smoking..." Emma is dubious.

[Nocturne] TJ laughed a bit. "What do you think?"

[Summers] "So, Remy, was it? Did I make any other mistakes?" Scott asked, seated next to him.

[Wanda] Jake behaved very strangely for a girl

[Jake] You don't see that everyday??? Jake narrowed his eyes at the rather large boy who had just muttered that phrase, starting to feel defensive.

[Summers] ((Uh let's just say he folded up the cane at some point..))

[remy] Remy watched the butch girl...what was her name again...Jake? Maybe there was something to that whole name thing. She certainly...suited it.

[Japheth] "Oh, depends how strong the event was that happened in the area. I once saw a murder that happened 3 years ago. Usually it's just something that happened in the last 3 hours or so."

[Jake] But then Wanda noticed him and he tried another smile. "Hey." He chuckled a bit self-consciously. "Well, my conversation's certainly sparkling today!"

[Jamie] Jamie contiunes reading his book, ignoring all of the commotion around him.

[Summers] ((Where IS Jaime, btw?))

[Wanda] Wanda put more salad dressing on her plate and began eating

[Colossus] "So, can you sense what happened in this room three hours ago?" Piotr smiled

[Wanda] listening to everyone's conversations

[Emma] "Umm." Emma is conflicted. "When?"

[Nocturne] "After this? We'll go outside or something"

[Wanda] Wanda smiled back at the new girl, "So, where are you from?"

[remy] Remy's eyebrows went up at that. He was going to have to keep that kid out of a whole lot of rooms or he was going to be seeing stuff that wouldn't make TJ very happy if she knew he did.

[Summers] Scott gave up trying to get people to talkk to him - he'd learned the hard way when people were different - nobody wanted to talk to them.

[Jake] There was an empty seat next to Wanda's, so Jake walked over and straddled the chair, holding his bowl over the back. 'I'm from Rhode Island," he said.

[Summers] He ate his sandwhich in silence

[Summers] ((brb damnit))

[Wanda] Wanda blinked - Jake was a very strange girl indeed.

[Emma] "What the hell. Okay." Emma smiled at TJ a bit shyly. She was almost used to all the blue.

[Japheth] "Probably, it depends on what the slugs eat."..... Please don't ask me to take out the slugs Japh kept thinking

[Wanda] "Where's Rhode Island," she asked, "I'm not from the states."

[Emma] Emma chokes on a piece of carrot. Slugs??

[Wanda] Wanda glaced over at the Japeth, hadn't he said the other day he needed slugs to eat?

[Jamie] Jamie looked on his wrist and noticed his watch was missing.

[Wanda] She wondered where Eeny and Meeny were

[Nocturne] "Cool!" This'll be FUN. She was sure Emma'd kick ss stoned.

[Jake] "Rhody's just a few hours north of here," Jake grinned, starting to lose his self-consciousness now he was talking about his home turf. "It's the smallest state in the Union."

[Summers] ((cake decorating on foodnetwork))

[Emma] Emma decides she probably doesn't want to know and turns her attention to the weirdly flirty exchange between Jake and Wanda.

[Emma] "Looks like we have another lesbian on our hands," she whispered to TJ.

[Jake] "All the rich people go there for vacations and stuff. At least, Billy Joel does. I saw his yacht at Newport once."

[Wanda] Wanda had the impression this girl was flirting with her, "Just a few hours, that's not so bad, just a hop, skip and a jump from home."

[Wanda] Jake was making Wanda just a little nervous

[Nocturne] TJ looks to Jake and stifles a giggle "Dez'll be all over that"

[Wanda] Wanda wasn't sure who Billy Joel was, but she nodded - it was probably rude to ask if her family was rich

[Nocturne] ((LOL Jakes flirting with Wanda!!))

[Emma] "Dez is all over everyone."

[Colossus] Piotr looked at the blind guy and said "Scott, it was? Whats your power?"

[remy] Remy grinned. "Oh an' now with dat new other girl too...Liz...dat should be interestin'"

[Jake] "Yeah. That's where my regular school is. I'm just here temporarily..." He looked down into his half-gone cereal, stuffing another spoonful into his mouth before he started blushing and embarrased himself.

[Summers] Scott chokes on his mouthful. "Power?"

[Nocturne] TJ laughed. "Well, not everyone." She pulled her arm around Remy tighter

[Emma] Emma just raised an eyebrow and shrugged.

[Jake] ((Yep, he is))

[Colossus] "Power, skill, talent. Whatever"

[Summers] "Your name is...Piotr, right?" He cast back to the snatches of conversation earlier.

[Jamie] "Hey I hate to break up the fun, but has anyone seen my watch?" Jamie asked.

[Jake] ((Just a little, anyway... ))

[Colossus] "You do have a some sort of skills?" Piotr was confused

[Colossus] "Yes, my name is Piotr or Peter"

[Nocturne] She turned to Jamie. "Your watch?"

[Wanda] "Oh," Wanda wondered what had happened, maybe an accident? "So, you're just giving Xavier's a try?"

[Emma] "No. Send your dupes to look for it."

[Summers] "It's well, I guess force beams shoot out of my eyes and obliterate anything I'm looking at. It's non-stop so I can't turn it off."

[remy] Remy stood up taking his empty plate to the sink.

[Nocturne] She laughed out loud.

[remy] "Y' ready to go outside now chere?"

[Jake] "Sorta. Hey, where are you from? You said you're not from the States."

[Wanda] "Make a search party," Wanda told JAmie, overhearing about the watch and agreeing with Emma

[Summers] Scott turned to Piotr. "What's your power?"

[Wanda] Jake probably didn't want to talk about it, "Europe mostly," she said, "my parents moved around a lot."

[Jamie] "Yes my watch, I got a few days ago T.J."

[Nocturne] She turned to Remy, "Sure!" then to Emma. "COming?"

[remy] ((btw...for easier to rp'ness please feel free to scatter yourselves into the recroom, stay in here whatever...its just easier to play when you can focus on each other.))

[Colossus] "i can turn myself in to metal, and get that way more mass". Piotr said to Scott

[Summers] ((ok))

[Colossus] "aaand i can lift .. well lets just say very much weight"

remy exits from this room

[Summers] "Wow - bet all the girls go for you, huh?"

[Wanda] Wanda finishes her salad

[Emma] Emma abandons the remaining crap on her plate and stands up to leave with Remy and TJ.

[Nocturne] She heads out after Remy. "Lets go Emma!"

[Wanda] And eyes Jake's cereal bowl

[Jake] "That's cool. I was thinking about spending a year in Europe for study abroad, you know?," he said. "Brown's got a pretty good program."

Nocturne exits from this room

Emma exits from this room

[Colossus] "No not really" Now that there was a subject Piotr really hated

[Summers] Scott taps his fingers on the table top. Damn whoever was smoking - he was trying to quit.

[Colossus] "So, you keep your eyes closed because of the beams, and that way you cant see?" Piotr asked

[Wanda] "A year studying abroad sounds great," Wanda grinned. She wondered if something had interferred with the girl's plans

[Colossus] Piotr took a sigarette and lighted it up

[Jake] "Yeah, it would have been," Jake scowled.

[Summers] Scott heard the finality of 'I don't want to talk about it' in the other's voice, but wasn't happy with the change of subject. "Yep. You got an extra one of those?"

[Wanda] "Ah," Wanda said, "But you had to come here instead?"

[Jake] "But now I'm stuck here until who knows when and I might never get to go."

chicory enters this room

[Jake] "Yeah. I had to come here. There was no way I could go back to school like this."

chicory exits from this room

[Colossus] "extra one of what?" Piotr said confused

[Wanda] ((whoops))

[Summers] "Cigarette. I'd kill for one." Being the new kid was REALLY hard.

[Wanda] "You look fine to me," Wanda said, oops that hadn't come out the way she intended

[Colossus] "how much?" Piotr asked, allmost laughing

[Wanda] She notices that the girl had made good progress on her cereal

[Wanda] She really did have a good appetite

Angel_II enters this room

[Japheth] Good less people, God I hope nobody puke's Japh thought as he let one of hisfist sized slugs out underneath the table and fed it a slice of bread.

[Colossus] ((what does this angel look like?))

[Summers] "Oh - damn, don't tempt me - just one." Scott laughed. "I really should't."

[Wanda] ((a bug girl))

[Jake] Jake raised an eyebrow. "You think so?" he smirked. Then he sighed, suddenly losing his appetite. Plopping his near-empty bowl on the table, he said, "I want to walk. You want to walk? Let's go somewhere."

[Colossus] "no, i mean how much are you willing to pay for one?" Piotr said again allmost cracking up

[Colossus] ((she has a codename in the comic world?))

[Summers] Scott hears an odd sound coming from under the table. "Huh?" He asks Piotr.

[Wanda] "Ah, sure," Wanda said, Jake didn't really sound like a typical girl.

[Angel_II] Angel wanders in and hunts for something to eat like she hasn't been missing. Angel's black, and she's not hiding her insect-like wings.

[Wanda] She gets up from the table, "Are you ready for that tour?"

[Colossus] "How much money?" Piotr said again

[Summers] "I'm not going to pay you for one lousy cigarette!" Damnit, that was the nerves talking.

[Jake] "Sure thing," Jake nodded firmly, jumping up from his chair. "Lead the way, Wanda!"

[Angel_II] ((Angel's a bug mutant, and yep, she was just called Angel in New X-Men))

[Colossus] Piotr laughed "oh man, i was just kidding, give me your hand" Piotr said

[Summers] "Oh, right - you have a screwy humour." Scott held out his hand.

[Japheth] Please, no-one notice, please. Japh thought as he let the other slug out under the table.

[Wanda] Wanda thought she'd caught a glimpse of one of Japeth's pets

[Summers] Scott dismissed the odd noises under the table, but glanced in the direction they were coming from.

[Wanda] but she decided not to mention it as she smiled at Jake and led the way out of the room

[Colossus] "So those are the slugs" Piotr whispered to Japeth

[Colossus] Piotr gave scott a smoke "there you go"

[Jake] Jake spotted the slug and grinned. "Hey, wait, Wanda, that's really something," he said. "What is that thing?"

[Japheth] "yeah, yeah those are the slugs."

chicory enters this room

[Summers] Scott took the cigarette and stood up. "Thanks, man. I"m going to go smoke outside." At least he knew how to get there without falling over the damn coffee table unlike earlier when he'd gone in the wrong room.

[Colossus] "cool, does it hurt?" Piotr whipsered

[Jake] I'll go to the other room

[Colossus] *whispered

[Summers] Scott left the room, skirting around the edge as he had done when he'd come in.

Summers exits from this room

[Angel_II] Angel notices people looking at some weird buggy things under the table and decides she's not the freakiest one here. Whew!

[Japheth] "What, them? Yes, it does hurt going in and out." Japh whispered back.

[Colossus] "So, thats what you have to give to get those powers of yourse?" Piotr said ((or something))

[Japheth] "yeah, but if the feed too much I turn blue and muscle bound." Japh sighed.

[Colossus] "thats shit" Piotr said

[Colossus] Piotr noticed the girl with bug wings

[Angel_II] Angel wonders what's up that there are so many blue mutants around. Shrugging, she finds some lunch and plops at the end of the table to watch.

[Colossus] "who is that" Piotr wondered

[Angel_II] Angel notices a big dude looking at her. "Hey, s'up? I'm Angel."

[Colossus] "s'up? My name is Piotr"

[Japheth] Japh starts feeding them some cereal and smiled. Thank you God for not letting them freak out.

Jamie exits from this room

[Angel_II] Angel spits a little acid onto her apple and slurps up the resulting sludge.

[Japheth] Japh lifts his shirt a bit and grits his teeth as the slugs burrows back into him.

[Colossus] "are you new here?" Piotr asked from the girl

[Colossus] Piotr saw the slugs going back in to that guy "oh fuck" he muttered

Colossus exits from this room

Colossus enters this room

[Angel_II] Angel is amazed no one batted an eye at her acid.....but then they were watching the slugs burrow into a dude. Ack!

[Japheth] "well, you handled it better than I thought you would" Japh said to Peter.

Croc enters this room

[Colossus] "are you done eating?" Piotr asked

[Angel_II] "Um, I've been around."

[Colossus] "Hmm really, as i recall ive never seen you around" Piotr said to the bug girl

[Japheth] "yeah, untill lunch that it.

[Angel_II] "I had to get away for a while but I'm back. I ain't got no where else to go."

[Colossus] "Well, i think im going to go and hang outside, do you want to come?" Piotr asked Japh

[Angel_II] "I ain't seen you before neither, but that don't mean you ain't been here." Angel tries to decide if this guy's trying to bug her.

[Japheth] "sure, got nothing else to do, I think."

[Colossus] "good point, well, we are going, if you want to come too or something, you are welcome" Piotr said to the bug girl

[Angel_II] Angel blinks, a little surprised. "Thanks, I'll be out soon."

[Colossus] "lets go" Piotr said to Japh

[Angel_II] Angel spits a little more acid on her apple.

[Japheth] Japh gets up and smiles and nods to the butterfly girl.
I'm actually quite pleasant until I'm awake.
fourpawsonthefloor
Administrator
Administrator

OUTSIDE

[Nocturne] Talia wanders out a bit into the back yard before plopping herself down and digging in her bag.

[remy] Remy pulls out his stash, lighting one and passing it to TJ>

[remy] "Mon Deiu dere are a lot of new students comin' lately, neh?"

[Nocturne] She takes a drag, before passing it to Emma. "Jesus, I KNOW! What is UP with that?!"

[Emma] Emma sits down and eyes the smoke. "Maybe he's building an army." She takes it and looks and it uncertainly.

[Emma] *at

[Nocturne] "An army? You think?" TJ was uncertain

[remy] Remy arched a brow at Emma. "Oui, Remy's asked 'im dat too...but 'e says no. As good as dat means."

[Nocturne] "Well, then if he said no.....I mean, he's not gonna LIE to us."

[remy] Remy looked at her. "why wouldn' 'e?"

[Emma] "What else? Although most of these people would be useless in a fight."

[Nocturne] "Well...whats the point of lying? We'd just find out..."

[Nocturne] She stares at Emma. "You gonna take a hit?"

[remy] remy took the joint from emma, sucking hard on it. "Don' know...but y'never can jus' take someones word for it chere."

[remy] ((Damn))

[remy] He then passed it back. Grinning.

[Nocturne] She shrugged. "He hasn't lied to me yet."

[remy] "Its easy petite...just put y're lips around it and suck."

Summers enters this room

[Emma] Emma imitates the drag-taking she's seen so many times since coming to this school. "Hrk."

[Nocturne] ((HOLY CRAP ANGEL2!!))

[Nocturne] She giggles. "You ok, Emma??"

[Summers] Scott finally gets outside and heads in the direction of the voices. "Hey guys. Anyone got a light?" Scott asked coming up to them, folding up his cane.

[remy] Remy chuckled at the face she made. "It gets easier petite."

[Summers] ((damn colour))

[Summers] Scott recognized THAT smell. Hehe. Nice.

[Nocturne] She jumps a bit at the approaching boy. "Uhhh....somewhere" she starts groping around looking for the lighter.

[remy] "Oui..." remy touched his finger to the blind kids smoke.

[Nocturne] She laughs. DUH. They don't HAVE a lighter.

[Summers] "What the fuck was that?!" Scott yelped, jumping back a step.

[Nocturne] She notices Scott's smirk. "You want a hit?"

[Emma] Emma doesn't feel any different. Huh.

[Nocturne] TJ takes aother looooooong hit off the j, slowly letting the smoke out.

[remy] Remy grinned. "just a light, 'omme."

[Nocturne] Her eyes close to slits. Oh this is niiiiiiiiiiiice.

[Summers] "Nah, I"m good with nicotine. But hey, don't mind me." Scott said, still a bit unnerved from the sudden light when he hadn't heard a lighter click.

[Nocturne] "Suit yourself" she shrugged. She slowly lowered herself til ehr head was resting in Rem'y lap.

[Summers] "Is that your power, being able to light things?" Scott asked after a minute of blessed smoke inhalation.

[Emma] Emma decides she needs to try again and takes another hit. Gaaah, it burns!

[remy] "ummm...not really. Remy usually jus' blows shit up."

[Summers] "So, who is everyone here? I just need to know, since I can't see you."

[Nocturne] Talia speaks slowly. "My name is TJ." Wait...he's blind right?

[Summers] "Blow...up?" Man, some people had the fun powers, he got stuck with energy beams that out of neccesity, mad ehim blind.

Croc enters this room

[remy] Remy laughed at Emma's choke. "Remy..."

[Summers] "Hi, TJ, you can speak normally. I don't have a hearing problem, or is that the pot talking?"

[Summers] Scott extended his hand.

[Emma] "I'm Emma." She is distracted by trying to decide if she feels any different.

[Nocturne] She puts her hand out, blushing a bit "Sorry....I got confused"

[Summers] Scott is speechless at the strange hand that takes his, finally he chokes out, "Nice to meet you TJ."

[remy] Remy frowns at the way Scott seems kind of put off by TJ's hand. Jesus another one?"

[Summers] "So, uh, what do you look like?" Scott kicks himself, That was stupid.

[Nocturne] She pulls her hand back quickly. "Uhhh...I look like a girl."

Croc enters this room

[Emma] Emma lays down on the grass. No particular reason.

[remy] "She's beautiful..." Remy puts his hand out taking Scotts.

[Summers] "YOUR beautiful girl, I bet." Scott grins at Remy. Of course, trust that the beautiful girls were taken.

[Nocturne] She smiles at Remy, before laying down again. This was soooo comfortable.

[Summers] ((goddamnmy whole response was eaten))

[remy] "Oui." Remy smiled baring his teeth.

[Summers] ((which has no effect since Scott can't see the teeth))

[Summers] "So...she's YOUR beautiful girl, then?" Scott asked, twisting his hand of Remy's grasp.

[remy] ((of course not.. ))

[Summers] The notes of MINE were oozing form that one word.

[Nocturne] TJ raised a brow. He wasn't deaf?

[Summers] The beautiful girl with oddly shaped hands intrigued him. "Damn, I wish I could see!"

[remy] "Well...she's mine an' remy's 'ers I suppose, to be fair." He glanced over at TJ. He didn't think she'd like being "owned" in that fashion.

[Colossus] Piotr walked outside

[Emma] Emma rolls her eyes. Blind dude is NOT a threat.

Japheth enters this room

[Summers] Scott ((gee thanks!))

[Colossus] it looked like everyone were doing the dope again

[Colossus] Piotr searched for a smoke, and lighted it up

[Colossus] "hello" he said

[Emma] ((lol Croc))

[Summers] Scott nurses his cigarete for a fe wminutes., and turnes at the lighter noise.

[Emma] "Hey Peter." Emma looks up. He's really big.

[Summers] "I know there are at least two other people here. Come on, don't be shy, I"m blind not riddled with leprosy!"

[Nocturne] She searched for Remy's hand, playing with it a bit. "I'm feeling better."

[Colossus] "People, this is Japh, Japh these are people" Piotr said smiling

[Colossus] "Hello Emma" piotr said and looked down, shes really small.

[Nocturne] She waves in Japh's direction, not really capable of doing much else.

[Nocturne] ((LOL!!!))

[Emma] Emma guesses she didn't say her name loudly enough before. "I'm Emma." She reached lazily out for his hand and gripped it briefly.

[Japheth] Japh just smiled and nodded.

[Summers] "Hello Japh, you and I came in together." Scott extended his hand to be shaken.

Emma enters this room

[Summers] ((wow my connection is being good tonight!))

[Angel_II] Angel walks out the door spitting acid on her apple core and slurping up the last bit.

[Colossus] ((bloody hell, its allready 5:04am, how long till we are wrapping?))

[Japheth] "yeah, hi, Scott was it?" Japh shakes Scott's hand

[Nocturne] ((WOO! ANGEL!))

[remy] Remy kissed TJ on the forehead. "Glad dat y're doin' better petite. Hungry now?"

[Nocturne] "Yeah, kinda" she was fucking starved

[Angel_II] ((Slarti hunts for a color))

[Summers] "Yeah." Scott shakes Japh's hand.

[Summers] ((brb dinner))

remy enters this room

[Colossus] "So, how are you doing Emma" Hmm Piotr had never talked to her before

[Summers] Scott shrugs and heads back in, pot just made people too non-talkative for his taste.

[Angel_II] Angel tosses a nod at Remy and TJ -- at least she recognizes them.

[Nocturne] Gah, pot always did this. She frowned looking at her stomach again. She DID look a bit doughy....like...doughier than when she came...

[Nocturne] She waves to the bug girl "Hey Angel"

[remy] "Hey petite! Where 'ave y'been?"

[Emma] "I'm just great." Emma finally pulls herself up and sits crosslegged. "What's up?"

[Nocturne] She watches Emma....she looked just the slightest bit....stoned.

[Angel_II] Angel suddenly studies her toes. "I been around. I just had to get out fo' a bit."

[Colossus] "nothing much, are you on that stuff too?" Piotr asked from Emma

[Nocturne] ((watch out! Piotr's passing judgement!))

[Emma] "Yeah.. don't think it did much though." ((OR DID IT??))

[remy] Remy noticed TJ fidgeting a lot. "Y'still not feelin' well chere?"

[Nocturne] ((DUN DUN DUN))

[Angel_II] Angel pulls her cigs out of her pocket and plays with the box, but doesn't take any cigs out.

[Colossus] "oh, funny" god, Piotr hated that crap people smoked for good feeling

[remy] Looking over at Piotr remy shook his head. Piotr seemed his usual jolly self.

[Colossus] Piotr tryed to think for a way out of this mass of bad feeling, " i need to go to the bathroom" Piotr said, and walked back inside

[Angel_II] (( BRB, phone))

[Nocturne] She spread herself out, stretching, before sitting up, a few leaves in her hair. "Where'd mother russia go?"

[remy] "De question is who cares chere." He smiled at her, picking the leaf bits out.

[Nocturne] She smiled and closed her eyes, snuggling closer. Man, she was TIRED all of a sudden.

[Angel_II] ((I was hoping to see him appear in a room called "Bathroom"))

[Nocturne] ((HAHAHA!!!! OMG))

[Japheth] Japh goes back in.

Japheth exits from this room

[Angel_II] Angel sniffs her pits. "Well. they cleared out quick."

[Angel_II] "Not me."

[Nocturne] She shivered a bit, rubbing her arms. Why had she come outside without a jacket again? It was fucking October!

[remy] Remy chucked and angel and held out the joint. "Wan' some?"

[Angel_II] Angel suddenly looks very nervous. "Naw... thanks, man, but I'm tryin' to stop."

[Nocturne] "Stop?! Why?!"

[remy] "Fair enough." Remy drew the last bit of it to ash.

[Emma] Emma laughs at TJ's horror.

[Angel_II] "Um, has anybody seen EnSabah lately?"

[Nocturne] She wrinkles her nose "Who?? OH the black guy? No..."

Croc enters this room

[remy] Remy chuckled. "Non...but don' think dat 'es the type t' leave a forwardin' address."

[Angel_II] "A'ight, I was just curious. Heh, yeh, ya got a point there."

[Nocturne] "He was weird. I didn't like the way he looked at me. And he left me that weird comment"

[Angel_II] "I'd stay away if'n I saw him again, yo!" Angel shifts nervously again and realizes she's still clutching her cigs and puts them away. "So, what's up wit you all?"

[Nocturne] "Us all?" she looks around. "Uhhh...smoking."

[Angel_II] "Anybody figgur out if this school's for real?" She whispered loudly.

[Nocturne] "Yeah, we have classes. Didnt you get the schedule?"

[Croc] (([Angel_II] ((I was hoping to see him appear in a room called "Bathroom")) as said before it was an excuse to leave without being too rude))

[remy] "What is for real petite - everyon' 'as their own secrets"

[Angel_II] ((was just being funny. Or attempting to be.))

[Nocturne] ((brb))

[Angel_II] "I s'pose so, I s'pose so. Yo, when I came back from, y'know, I never saw nobody, teacher-wise, but I heard this voice in my head say 'Welcome back.' Freaked me good."

[remy] "though..." remy's lips curled up in a slight smirk "We don' make very many of dem."

[remy] "Dat's creepy when 'e does dat."

[Angel_II] Angel pulled the package of cigarettes out of her pocket again and this time got one all the way to her mouth before stopping and putting it back away.

[remy] Remy arched a brow at her. "So, why're y' tryin' to quit?"

[Angel_II] ((how much time has passed since the start of the RP, in game time?))

[remy] ((prob about 1 hour))

[Emma] "Why would you NOT try to quit?"

[remy] Remy grinned at Emma. "we all need some vices petite."

[Angel_II] Angel looks worried for a moment and then smiles at Emma's outburst. "Exactly, yo. It gives you cancer and shit, right?"

[Emma] ((Another pregnancy?? First TJ's nauseous and now this!!))

[remy] ((now what?))

[Angel_II] ((Who says she's pregnant? LOL))

[remy] ((OH!! LOL!!))

[Angel_II] (( ))

Nocturne enters this room

[Angel_II] Angel smiles at TJ, happy Remy and Emma had something to look at other than her.

[Nocturne] Why would ANYONE quit??"

[Nocturne] "I would have DIED like, years ago without it"

[Angel_II] "Well.... you remember EnSabah, right?"

[Nocturne] She shivered again. "Why is it so cold here?"

[remy] Remy felt TJ still shivering against him. "Y wanna go in chere?"

[Nocturne] ((TJs not pregant! Can't a girl be queasy?!))

[Nocturne] "Yeah. I need a coat or something"

[Angel_II] Angel looks up at the sunny sky.

[remy] Remy stood up, helping TJ up.

[Nocturne] She stand, tripping a bit. Whoa. Vertigo

[Emma] Emma trails back inside.

[Nocturne] She follows Remy in.

Angel_II exits from this room

[Colossus] Piotr walked outside still in the metal form he lighted up two sigarettes

[Colossus] and sitted down on the small stairs

[Colossus] "oh fuck it" Piotr said

[Colossus] and standed up
fourpawsonthefloor
Administrator
Administrator

REC ROOM

[Cypher] Doug sits down, glad to be able to play some video games in peace on the big screen.

[Cypher] The little green guy on the screen pushed a ball around a city park, collecting more and more things as a clock counted down the time. My, the Earth sure is full of things!

Croc enters this room

Jamie enters this room

[Jamie] ((mind if I come in id, Jamie's reading a book, so nothing would be affected....))

[Cypher] (( that's fine - doorbell's about to ring in a sec anyway ))

[Cypher] * Cypher looks up as he hears the doorbell ring.

[Cypher] "They're here already?" He pauses the game and jumps up, then runs toward the door.

[Jamie] "Hey Doug," Jamie waves as he heads to settle on the couch.

[Jamie] "Who's here already?" Jamie wondered.

Croc enters this room

[Cypher] He waved back as he disappeared down the hall. "My parents!"
fourpawsonthefloor
Administrator
Administrator

FRONT DOOR

[MrRamsey] Mr. Ramsey walks up the long drive to the front door, anxious to see his son again after that strange phone call the other day.

[Mrs.Ramsey] Mrs Ramsey walks beside him, brow creased with worry. "well this doesn't look to bad"

[MrRamsey] "No, it looks nice enough. I'm sure if anything unethical is going on, Doug will let us know." He smiled at his wife. "I'm sure everything's fine."

[Mrs.Ramsey] smiling back she nodded. "I know. Doug's a smart boy...he would have let us know if anything really bad was happening." She looked at the large mansion. "Yet...we have to be sure."

[MrRamsey] He stepped up to the door and rang the bell. "Of course. Besides, I'd like to meet his friends."

[Mrs.Ramsey] "Oh definately...they sound so interesting!"

Cypher enters this room

[Cypher] * Cypher threw the door open to see a familiar, comforting sight.

[Cypher] He smiled, feeling a lot of the tension from the past week melt away. "Hey mom. Hey dad."

[Mrs.Ramsey] "Doug!" Mrs Ramsey threw her arms around him hugging him tight. "Oh look at you."

Croc enters this room

[MrRamsey] Mr. Ramsey was content to watch the two reunite.

[Cypher] He struggled valiantly against his mother's assault. "Geez, mom! I'm fine!"

[Mrs.Ramsey] She stepped back. "Oh I know...you look great. Its just...we missed you honey!"

[Cypher] "I'm sure I'll hear all about the trip soon enough - but did you want to see the mansion first?"

Japheth enters this room

[MrRamsey] His college boy, all grown up - yet here he was, excited as a kid on Christmas to show them around this school.

[Mrs.Ramsey] "Sure...that would be great! Are you're friends all home?"

[Cypher] "I... I think so. I'm not sure where everyone is, though."

[MrRamsey] "I'm sure they'll turn up sooner or later. But this is a nice looking campus..."

[Mrs.Ramsey] "Yes...its beautiful dear." Looking around she couldn't help but wonder exactly where all this money to fun this school came from though.

[Cypher] "Alright, I guess we can start with the rec room - that's where we hang out when I'm not studying or in class."
fourpawsonthefloor
Administrator
Administrator

REC ROOM

[Wanda] Wanda walked into the rec room looking questioningly over her shoulder at Jake

[Wanda] "Hey Jamie!" She said, seeing him on the couch.

[Jake] Jake froze as though his heart had stopped, his face slowly flushing with color. Good God, how could he have forgotten so quickly!! All this time...and she thought she was seeing a...a...

[Jamie] *It begins* Jamie sighed.

[Jamie] "Hey Wanda." Jamie waved.

[Wanda] "Are you feeling okay?" Wanda asked, concerned.

[Jake] "Erm..." It was a small sound from a tightly constricted throat. "I--"

[Wanda] "We have a school nurse if you don't feel well."

[Jake] Jake took a deep, deep breath, trying hard not to look down or focus on his chest in any way. "No, no, I'm OK. I'm--" He sighed again, completely deflating. "I'm sorry, Wanda."

[Wanda] Wanda glanced over at Jamie, trying to read the cover of his book.

Cypher enters this room

remy enters this room

[Wanda] "Sorry?" Wanda walked over to Jake, "For what?"

[Cypher] Doug comes back in from the front door with an older couple following him.

Mrs.Ramsey enters this room

MrRamsey enters this room

[Jake] Jake really wasn't sure what to say. "I--for, well... I probably should have explained sooner, but we were clicking so well, you know, and I sort of, well, forgot..." Oh God, just shoot me now!, Jake thought desperately.

[Cypher] "...and this is the rec room, with couches and the big screen - good area for relaxing."

[Wanda] Wanda looks curiously at the newcomers

[Jamie] *I hate it when I'm right sometimes* Jamie smirked

[Jamie] *I hate it when I'm right sometimes* Jamie smirked

[Jake] And now more people were coming into the room--looking at him and seeing....let's face it...a girl.

[Mrs.Ramsey] Mrs Ramsey looks around at the posh interior. "Nice..." And just how many starving kids could you feed with money like this? Oh well...if he was taking in and helping mutants he couldn't be all bad.

[Jamie] ((ahh...bugger))

[Jake] Jake felt like such a fool.

[Wanda] Wanda moved out of the way of the doorway - so the people could step inside

[Cypher] ...and he suddenly notices the room is much fuller than when he last left it. "Oh, hey guys! These are my parents. Mom, dad, this is Jamie, Wanda, and ... I haven't met her yet."

Summers enters this room

[MrRamsey] * MrRamsey nodded to everyone as Doug pointed them out.

[Jake] "Uh, Jak--I mean Jackie. I'm Jackie," Jake said awkwardly. "Nice to meet you."

[Summers] ((just watching and dinner in a minute))

[Wanda] Now, Jackie made more sense

[Wanda] Wanda smiles at the Ramseys and wave

[Mrs.Ramsey] Mrs Ramsey looked around the room. Oh so that was jamie and wanda. There seemed to be only one of Jamie at this time...but who knew hey?

[Wanda] *waves

[Summers] ((dinner brb))

[Jake] *waves

[Mrs.Ramsey] "Hi!" Mrs ramsey approached Wanda. "I'm Doug's mom...well obviously." she laughed. "So you're Wanda."

[Mrs.Ramsey] She looked over her shoulder at Doug. "you never said she was so pretty dear."

[Wanda] "I am," Wanda says smiling, and reaches out to shake Mrs. Ramsey's hand

[Jake] Jake turned his head, pretending to examine the wall as though it was the most fascinating thing on the planet. He really didn't feel like meeting new people right now.

[Cypher] * Cypher blushed and remembered why the other reason he hadn't wanted to invite his parents out at first...

Mystique enters this room

[Mrs.Ramsey] ((woo!!))

[Mystique] ((Am I too late?}}

[MrRamsey] (( not at all! ))

[Wanda] ((Yay! Raven!))

[Wanda] Wanda smiles serenely at Mrs. Ramsey

[Wanda] Doug's parents looked so *normal*

[MrRamsey] Mr. Ramsey stood back for a minute, wondering where some of his other friends were...

[Wanda] kinda like him - she wondered how they'd react to the rest of the school

[Colossus] Piotr walked in to the rec room

[Wanda] Glancing back at Jake - no Jackie she whispered, "You okay?"

[Mystique] ((I'll make an entrance...))

[Summers] ((me too))

[Colossus] "what the f.." Piotr muttered when he saw everybody gathered in to the rec room, and stopped before saying the rest of the phrase when he saw the adults

[MrRamsey] He noticed the tall boy walk into the room and nodded. "You must be Piotr, right?"

[Cypher] He just hoped they wouldn't embarrass him too badly in front of everyone...

[Wanda] Wanda giggles as Piotr almost curses in front of the Ramseys

[Colossus] How did he know my name Piotr wondered, "yes i am, who might you be?" Piotr was confused again

[Mrs.Ramsey] Well...there seemed to be a nice group of kids here...but didn't Doug say one of them was blue?

[Jake] Jake could feel his face heating up when Wanda spoke to him, as though there was a mini-inferno raging under his skin. "I want to go," he whispered through closed lips, not turning from the wall. "I--I can't stay here...I'm so sorry..."

[Summers] Scott walked in with a small frown on his face. "Finally some people! Does anyone know where the main staircase is?"

Japheth enters this room

[Mystique] Raven tiptoed down the stairs and allong the hallway. No one saw her, good.

[MrRamsey] "I'm Richard Ramsey, Doug's father. He's told us a lot about you."

[Wanda] "That's fine," Wanda said concerned again, "We'll leave then."

[Wanda] "There's still the rest of the mansion to see."

[Wanda] It was awfully crowded in here today.

[Summers] Scott notices the thick quietness of the room. "Am I missing something here?"

[Jake] "I really am sorry," Jake said, his entire face a wince. "I don't mean to pull you away if you don't want to go..."

[Mrs.Ramsey] Mrs Ramsey came up beside her husband. "Nice to meet you Piotr."

[Colossus] Piotr standed still "A-ha" Piotr said "Oh, YEAH RIGHT, hello mr. Ramsey" Piotr said

[Mystique] She peeked around the door of the rec room and... it was filled with people.

[Colossus] "a lot about you" Piotr thought

[Wanda] "We can help Scott find the stairs," She says, smiling at Jakie - and it's fine, I really don't mind."

[Summers] "C'mon, folks, help the poor blind boy out." Scott looked around. Piotr was here, and someone was wearing too much perfume.

[Summers] ((damn lag))

[Jake] Jake looked at her for a moment, reading the sincerity in her face, then nodded quickly. "Yeah, OK," he said. "Let's help Scott. Who's he again?"

[MrRamsey] He walked forward to shake the boy's hand. "Don't worry, it was all good. I hear you're helping him practice his Russian?"

[Summers] Scott turns to Wanda. "Thanks."

[Mystique] Raven stayed with her back to the other side of the wall. Stupid dare. It didn't matter that she was wearing her cutest dress or had bothered to curl her wirey read hair, she still felt really... obvious.

[Wanda] "The blind kid," Wanda whispers.

[Mystique] She peaked around the door again.

[Cypher] He sighed. "Dad, I told you I don't need to practice..."

[Jake] "Oh right," Jake nodded. "Thanks."

[Colossus] "erm, yeah, yes well, i dont really see him needing any practice" Piotr said

[Summers] ((waah? Who'se Mr. Ramsey shaking hads with?))

[MrRamsey] (( colossus, sorry ))

[Wanda] "Come on," Wanda said, pulling Jackie by the arm, lets go out in the hall."

[Cypher] (( oops, phone! ))

[Summers] ((ok))

[Mrs.Ramsey] Mrs Ramsey nodded. "Yes...how handy is that! I used to have such a problem learning spanish."

[Colossus] Piotr noticed Raven at the door, "whats with that costume" He muttered

[Wanda] "Scott?" she says as they reach him, "Still looking for the stairs?"

[Summers] "Yeah, I'd like to go to my room for a few minutes."

Jamie enters this room

[Jake] Jake nudged Wanda as serruptitiously as he could. "Erm, what should I do?" he whispered through his teeth.

[Mystique] Finally, Raven took a deep breath and stepped into the room. She was just going to ack like it was no big deal... Yeah, like nothing had really changed.

[Wanda] "Jackie and I will take you," Wanda said.

[Summers] Scott broke out into a smile. This wanda girl was nice. Not like Kristie, but he didn't want to think of her.

[Colossus] ((how long till wrapping?))

[Jamie] ((bah I say))

[Summers] "Thank you, you're really nice."

[Wanda] "Ah," Wanda said, looking back at Jackie, "Scott, do you need someone to lead you?"

[Mrs.Ramsey] ((like quite a while))

[Wanda] ((If you're bored you can send Piotr to his room - maybe come back later))

[Wanda] ((unless you want to sleep ))

[Colossus] ((like there is 27 minutes till its 6AM in the morning so i would like to know))

[Jake] "Yeah," Jake spoke up, still feeling awkward. "I could help with that if you want. Just give me your hand."

[Summers] "Just let me take your elbow, and lead the way." Scott took Wanda's arm gently,

[Mrs.Ramsey] Mrs Ramsey noticed the girl who quietly slid into the room. "Oh. You must be TJ?" She asked holding her hand out to the blue skinned girl.

[Colossus] Piotr looked at Raven "somebody is looking nice today" he said

[Wanda] "Hey Raven," Wanda said, as the three walked past her.

[Japheth] Japh walks past Scott and Wanda

[Wanda] Raven was blue again today - she wondered if it was a roomate thing

[Mystique] "Hi." Said Raven, smiling stiffly and waving back at Wanda.

[Summers] Scott smiled, maybe THIS girl wasn't taken?

[Mrs.Ramsey] Wait...this was Raven? She didn't recall doug mentioning that she was blue too.

[Jake] Jake frowned as Scott took Wanda's arm, feeling snubbed, though he wasn't sure why. Scowling darkly to himself, he shoved his fists in his pockets and trailed after Wanda and the blind kid.

[Jamie] *Try and read a book and whatever room you go into suddenly becomes full, if I went back to my room, Doug'd decide to throw a party* Jamie laughed to himself.

[Jake] It wasn't like he had anywhere else to go.

chicory enters this room

[Jamie] ((The blind kid thing is just a gimmick to get close to chicks ))

[Mystique] "Um, no Ma'am. I'm Raven. Raven Darkholm. TJ is my roommate." She said to the woman who had addressed her as TJ.

[Mrs.Ramsey] "Oh...sorry about that." she held out her hand. "I'm Doug's Mom."

[Cypher] Doug sighed, he knew he had forgotten something...

[Colossus] "Ok" piotr said when getting no answer

[MrRamsey] Mr. Ramsey couldn't help but smile. Oh, so this was Raven?

[Colossus] "Im going to go for a small trip" Piotr said and walked out of the room

[MrRamsey] Not quite what he'd expected, to be sure...

[Mystique] "Oh. Uh, Hi." Raven Smiled and shook Mrs Ramsey's hand. "Doug helps me with my computer homwork all the time."

[Cypher] He tried to salvage this a bit. "Yeah, Mom, Dad, this is Raven. TJ has black hair."

[Mystique] Raven smiled. Not sure whether to add that TJ also had a tail and a sick sense of humor.

[Mrs.Ramsey] "Oh yes...Doug loves to help out. And he's so handy with computers and stuff." She smiled at the young girl as Doug introduced her. Her hair was striking against her skin like that...so pretty.

Jamie enters this room

[MrRamsey] Mr. Ramsey nodded. "Now try not to let him spend all his time on the computers - he is at college, he should get away from the screen now and then."

[Jamie] ((bugger))

[Mrs.Ramsey] "So...how are you all liking it here? What are your courses like?" There seemed to be a weird undernote of tension in the room that she just couldn't put her finger on.

[Mystique] "Oh, yeah he does. We take a lot of subjects here." Raven smiled again. What she reallly wanted to do was run upstairs and dive bomb under her covers.

[Jamie] ((as everyone happily ignores Jamie over in the corner, but then again with the way my computer is acting up ))

[Mystique] Raven looked at Doug for answers. Did they like it here?

[Mrs.Ramsey] Smiling she touched Ravens arm. "Doug's been so happy to meet you all. Its nice knowing that he can meet new people and be happy."

[MrRamsey] "One of them is World Cultures, right? I think that's a great idea."

Croc enters this room

[Cypher] He met Raven's eyes and shrugged slightly out of his parents' views.

[Mrs.Ramsey] "Oh definately." She shook her head. "People lately don't look beyond there own doorsteps. Its so important to see how other people live to really understand them."

[Mystique] "World Literature." Raven said. "We read books in all different languages. Doug is really good at it"

[Mrs.Ramsey] Mrs Ramsey looked proudly at Doug. "he's always been so good in school."

[Cypher] "I sort of do have an unfair advantage..." Always so modest!

[MrRamsey] "It's more of a unique position to be able to help the others understand, wouldn't you say hon?"

[MrRamsey] (( sorry, thought you'd left and i just missed it, jamie ))

[Mrs.Ramsey] "Its a wonderful opportunity. Just think of all you can accomplish for the world."

[Jamie] *Jamie wondered what Doug's parents would say if he told them what Dougie had been doing with Remy, he chuckled, but he nixed the idea, he wasn't that evil of a bastard*

[Jamie] ((sorry had to put that in....))

[Mystique] "Indeed," Raven agreed.

[Cypher] He was about to say that he could pretend to be a foreigner and make people feel sorry for him, but he didn't think that would fly too well. "Hey Jamie, come say hello to my parents. Mom, dad, this is my roommate, Jamie."

[Cypher] (( you have no idea, fizz.))

[Mrs.Ramsey] Mrs Ramsey turned to face the young man "Hi Jamie."

remy enters this room

Emma enters this room

[Mystique] She could hear voices on the patio and tried to crane her neck to see who was out there. She hadn't really even been downstairs since the game of truth or dare.

Nocturne enters this room

[Jamie] "Pleasure to meet you." Jamie extended his hands towards Doug's Parents.

[remy] Remy strode into the crowed rec room...where in the hell did all these people come from? Spotting Doug belatedly he cursed and fished his shades out of his pocket, cramming them on his face.

[Jamie] *hand

[Mystique] Except for classes... And after those she retreated immediately upstairs.

[Nocturne] "REMY wait!" she caught up and grabbed hold of him.

[Angel_II] (( phone))

[Jamie] ((Remy's a wimp, a wimpy, wimpy, wimp ))

[Jamie] ((Remy's a wimp, a wimpy, wimpy, wimp ))

[MrRamsey] He nodded to Jamie and shook his hand. "Good to meet you."

[remy] Remy turned. "What chere?" his whole goal was to slip through the room as quickly as possible.

[Jamie] ((ahh, damn computer))

[Nocturne] She glances around the room, seeing Doug and some older strangers. Things sudenly got....weird.

[Cypher] (( nah, that was a good repeated taunt. ))

[Jamie] ((ahh, damn computer))

[Angel_II] Angel hangs against the back wall, there's a lot of people in here.

[Mrs.Ramsey] She was so happy that Doug had so many friends...he's always been so shy in school and had been more of a bookworm. It was nice to see him with his peers.

[Nocturne] "Nothing. Lets go upstairs." she said, grabbing his hand and heading that way.

[remy] Nodding Remy followed in her path.

[Mystique] Raven watched as Remy and TJ, Emma and a few others pass through the room, hardly noticing her.

[Nocturne] She guessed these people were his parents...and she didnt exactly feel like having them staring in judgement either..

[Mrs.Ramsey] Spying the newcomers Mrs Ramsey realized that THIS must be TJ...and Remy of course. Doug talked so much about them.

[MrRamsey] Hearing some footsteps, Mr. Ramsey turned and smiled at some of the newcomers, noticing a blue girl with black hair - "Hey guys, I'm Doug's dad."

[Emma] Emma surveyed the room. Aside from the people she came in with, she doesn't recognize anyone.

[Mrs.Ramsey] Stepping up in front of them she smiled. "So you must be TJ then. And Remy."

[remy] Remy stopped dead in his tracks. Ah this just got better and better.

[Cypher] And that's when Doug remembered he'd forgotten to tell them something extremely important ... or, more likely, had avoided that subject.

[Nocturne] She was stopped by the woman. TJ pushed a piece of hair behind her ear. "Hi"

[Angel_II] Angel edges toward Emma. "So, you know any of these peeps? I've seen a couple before."

[Nocturne] She looked to Remy, eyes a bit wide. She id NOT want to be here..

[Mrs.Ramsey] Extending her hand she beamed at the young girl. "I'm afraid I got you and Raven mixed up earlier, but its nice to finally meet you TJ."

[Emma] "Nope. I see we have another blue girl on our hands though." Emma shakes her head at all the newcomers. ((She is blue, right?))

[Emma] ((Damn!!))

[Mystique] Raven backed away. It was amazing how with her facility for disguises, she seemed the least noticeable like this. Nobody seemed to recognise her.

[Angel_II] "What is up with all the blue people? Seriously?!" Angel giggled.

[Nocturne] Talia stared at the hand for a second, a bit confused. Was this like..some plot? She carefully put her hand in the womans, shaking. "Yeah, thanks"

[Mystique] ((Yeah - she's blue skinned, red headed mystique...)

[MrRamsey] He held his hand out to Remy. "What she said. It's good to meet you two."

[Nocturne] TJ glanced again at Remy.

[Cypher] Doug took the opportunity with the attention off of him to move a little closer to Raven. "Hey."

[remy] Remy squirmed. He took his hand and shook it briefly. Though...Dougs parents seemed to be taking this rather well.

[Mystique] Raven was angling towards the door when Doug said "Hey". She turned around.

[Angel_II] "So, what do you do?" Angel asked Emma. "I mean, everybody here's, like, a mutant, yeah?"

[Mystique] "Hi." she said, shyly.

[Mrs.Ramsey] "Its so nice to finally meet you all..doug's told us so much about you, we felt like we knew you already."

[Cypher] "I didn't meant to put you on the spot like that," he said quietly.

[MrRamsey] He smiled, "We just hope you've been able to keep him out of too much trouble."

[Nocturne] She glances to Doug. What was going on here? After all that had happened?

[Nocturne] "Hey, Remy, lets go," she tugged on his hand.

[Mystique] Raven shrugged. "It looks like everyone is on the spot." She said.

[Emma] "You've seen what I do... I showed you that night when you... you know." Emma flushed.

[Mrs.Ramsey] Mrs Ramsey giggled. "doug? in trouble?? still...its nice for him to have friends."

[Cypher] "Yeah, they're like that..."

[MrRamsey] "Hey, we don't want to keep you if you have plans. I'm sure we'll see you again before he leave."

Croc enters this room

[Angel_II] "Oh. OH! Right. Yeah..... That was a funky day...."

[Croc] ((going to bed -bye))

[remy] Remy nodded to them and left with TJ.

[Mystique] Raven shrugged again. "It's okay though. I was just going to go upstairs again."

[MrRamsey] (( *we* -- take care croc! ))

[Nocturne] She pulled him out of the room. UGH Just to get out of that situation!

[Cypher] "Oh." It was the first he'd seen her outside class since ... well, then. "Tired already?"

[Nocturne] ((Nite guys!))

[Cypher] (( night! ))

[Mrs.Ramsey] Mrs Ramsey looked at her husband. "Does everyone seem...kind of tense here to you dear?" she whispered.

[Mystique] "Nah, I've just been hanging out there lately. You know..."

[MrRamsey] He thought a moment, then whispered back, "Maybe they're not used to visitors."

[Jamie] ((Jamie not tense he just doesn't give a sh^t : ) ))

[Cypher] He looked away. "Yeah... I mean, if you wanted to hang out or something, just let me know..."

[Emma] ((I am dead tired. I have to go.))

[Cypher] (( take care emma! ))

[Mrs.Ramsey] "yeah...poor kids. People can be so horrible to minorites."

[Angel_II] ((Night!))

[Emma] "Well..." Emma glances around and seeing that no one is paying attention, quietly slips out.

[Jamie] ((Why do I suddenly feel like we're a zoo))

[Angel_II] Angel notices Emma slip out and sighs.... There went that source of information.

[Mystique] "Yeah, okay." Raven told Doug. "Maybe when your parents are gone. You've probably got your hands full with them."

[Cypher] He whispered, "They had to come when I told them about ... well, here. And me."

[Mystique] "That you're a mutant?" Raven whispered back.

[Cypher] He nodded.

[MrRamsey] "So, you're from Texas, right Jamie?"

[MrRamsey] He saw Doug talking with Raven in quiet tones and decided to leave that conversation alone for now.

[Mrs.Ramsey] "They kind of look sweet together don't they?" she whispered to her husband.

[Mystique] "How are they taking it?" Raven asked.

[Cypher] "Surprisingly well..." He looked a little confused, actually.

[Mystique] "My parents don't know about me either." Raven said shaking her head.

[MrRamsey] He smiled and whispered back, "Probably a bit like we did years ago..."

[Mrs.Ramsey] It was nice to see Doug growing out of his shell a little. And he had people that could understand him too...it was great.

[Jamie] "Yeah I'm from Texas, Mr. Ramsey, Dr.Pepper, Cowboys, and Bar-b-que." Jamie smirked.

[MrRamsey] "That sounds about right. At least, the last time I was in Texas involved a barbeque. When was that - eighty-five? eighty-six?"

[Angel_II] ((OMG! Scott totally turned the electricity off to my office! ))

[Cypher] "I just couldn't not tell them anymore, but they took it real well and wanted to come down and meet all of you."

[Mrs.Ramsey] "I think it was eighty-five..." she frowned "It was when we still had the winnabego"

[MrRamsey] "I thought we got rid of that in eighty-three?" He shrugged. "Jamie, you don't happen to know where we can get some fresh air, do you?"

[Mystique] "Your parents seem a lot more relaxed than mine." Raven said.

[Mystique] She had to supress an urge to turn into a perfect replica of her father and start pretending to order the help around.

[Jamie] "Depends on if Remy's been smoking or not, but there is a patio out back."

[Mrs.Ramsey] "oh lovely. Thanks so much...it was nice meeting you."

[Mystique] ((did remy leave with TJ?))

[Mrs.Ramsey] ((yeah...he's invisible...you don't see him...you are feeling sllllleeeeepy))

[Mystique] ((wow.))

[Cypher] "Well, I've never met your parents, so I couldn't say. Maybe they'll surprise you."

[Mystique] Raven gave a crooked smile. "I doubt it. They never have."

[remy] ((just too lazy to take him out right now))

[MrRamsey] "Alright Doug, your mother and I are going to go out on the porch for a few minutes. Is everything okay here?" He put a little more emphasis on that last part, fixing his son with a look.

[Cypher] He was about to answer Raven when his father asked him a question. Did the suspect? Had Xavier told them? "Uh, no dad. Everything's fine, go ahead. The weather's pretty nice out."

[Angel_II] Despite herself, Angel is getting bored staring at these people, so she decides to go for a fly.

[Mrs.Ramsey] Mrs Ramsey looked concernedly at Doug...he seemed...nervous. Like when he'd been caught colouring on his bedroom wall.

[Mrs.Ramsey] "Nice to meet you Raven." She waved as she turned to head out with her husband.

[Mystique] "Hi" Raven waved, not sure what else to do.

[MrRamsey] He nodded to the two as he left. "We'll just be outside if you need anything."

[Jamie] "I think I'm gonna go for a walk around the mansion, trying to read my book has be a failure sofar." Jamie grinned as he got off the couch.

[Cypher] "Take care, Jamie."
fourpawsonthefloor
Administrator
Administrator

[Jake] "Hey, hey Wanda wait up!" Jake called. "What was that thing under the table?"

[Wanda] "Ah," Wanda said, "That's the way Japeth eats."

[Wanda] "Kind of gross but his slugs are harmless."

[Jake] Jake furrowed his forehead. "Come again? I thought it looked like a giant slug."

[Wanda] Wanda laughed, "That's because it was." She tells him

[Jake] "Wait, you mean those slugs eat for him? Wicked! How does that work?"

[Wanda] "Japeth has two of them, they live in his stomach,"

[Wanda] "And he brings them out to eat."

[Wanda] Wanda leads the way down the hall as they talk

[Wanda] "There's lots of wierd stuff around her, but you probably figured that out by now."

[Wanda] "I mean sharing lunch with blue people and all."

[Jake] "Man, that is so sick!" Jake grinned, leaning back to try to catch a final glimpse of the kitchen before they got too far away.

[Jake] "Eh, blue people don't bother me. But giant stomach slugs, that's something else!!! Man, I'm glad Im not that guy."

[Wanda] Wanda grinned, Jake had very confusing body language.

[Wanda] She laughed - "You know I don't think they're so bad, like pets."

[Wanda] "Jepeth seems to like them, and they help him see into the past."

[Jake] "I had a slug for a pet once," Jake told her. "His name was Slimax."

[Wanda] "You did?" Wanda asked eyebrows raised, was Jake making that up

[Jake] "I found him crawling around the plants at the mall, so I took him home."

[Wanda] "But nothing like what Jepeth has, I imagine."

Croc enters this room

[Wanda] Wanda led the way around, opening doors on the first floor and showing Jake around as they talked

[Jake] "Nah, ol' Slimy didn't have any special powers. Unless you count escape artestry!"

[Wanda] Wanda shook her head, "I don't think I could get used to a slug as a pet."

[Jake] "One day, I got home to find Slimax on the floor. He was all dryed out, kinda like a tootsie roll. It was kind of gross, actually, but he'd been a good pet."

[Wanda] "I had a cat back home, that's more my speed."

[Wanda] "Oh no!" Wanda said, sympathetic.

[Wanda] She glanced over at Jake, was he teasing her?

[Wanda] "How long did you have him?"

[Jake] "I couldn't have cats. Or dogs either. My Mom was allergic." Jake sighed. "I always wanted a German shephard, though."

[Jake] I had him for about two months," Jake said, happy that she was interested in his old pet. "He loved apples and squash."

[Wanda] "Dog's are nice," Wanda says, wistfully remembering Django's old hound

[Wanda] Wanda laughed, "Well, as long as you liked him."

[Wanda] "Here's the rec room." Wanda said

[Jake] "Yeah," Jake nodded, stepping in a bit closer. "He was neat. But a dog would be way better."

[Jake] "Do you have gamecube?"

[Wanda] "Ah yeah," Wanda said, a little uncomfortable when the girl stepped to close.

[Wanda] At the change of subjects she said, "We have just about everything."

[Jake] "Cool beans! Show the way!"

[Wanda] "The media systems amazing, not that I'd know, but the other students seemed impressed."

[Wanda] Wanda poked her head in - seeing Jamie and Doug.

[Jake] "Oh, that's fantastic. I've got LOADS of movies at home. Hey, do you like sci-fi?"

[Wanda] "Would you like to go in?" She asked, "Or would you rather see the rest of the place?"

[Wanda] "Sci-fi?" Wanda stops in the doorway and leans against it

[Wanda] "To read," she says, "I haven't seen a whole lot of movies."

[Wanda] "I loved the Ender's Game series

[Wanda] "

[Jake] Jake pondered that for a moment, torn between checking out the media systems and exploring the mansion. "Hey, you're the guide, you decide," Jake smiled, pleased at his little rhyme. "Yeah, sci-fi, like Galaxy Quest and Star Trek and stuff."

[Jake] "Hmm, don't now Ender's Game," Jake frowned. "But I love Asimov's stuff. Ever read the Foundation series? It totally rocks, man, you've got to read it!"

[Wanda] "Haven't seen it," Wanda said, chewing on her thumbnail, "But, I'll have to, if you say they're good."

[Wanda] "We'll have to trade then," she beams, "I think I have a copy of Ender's Game."

[Wanda] "Or if not, there's always the library."

[Jake] "Oh, they're not movies. Not yet anyway," Jake was quick to explain. "It's a book trilogy--won the Hugo Award. They're not just good, they're AWESOME!"

[Jake] "Yeah, we could trade," Jake smiled, leaning as casually as he could against the doorframe opposite her. She really was very pretty, and she liked sci-fi too! Maybe being stuck in this mansion wasn't going to be so bad after all.

[Wanda] Wanda smiled back - a little uncertainly at Jake, "Come on, she said, gesturing into the rec room, "I'll introduce you."

[Wanda] ((okay with going into the rec room?))

[Jake] "OK," Jake nodded, gesturing gallantly towards the door. "Ladies first."

[Wanda] "Ah," Wanda said looking JAke up and down, "Aren't you a lady too?"

[Wanda] ((cont'd in the rec room?))

Wanda exits from this room

[Jake] ((OK))

Wanda enters this room

Summers enters this room

Jake enters this room

[Wanda] "This way to the main stairs," WAnda says, walking in that direction.

[Wanda] She glanced over at JAckie, wondering what was wrong.

[Wanda] "I take it you're trying to find your room?"

[Summers] "So, youknow the way around, Pretty Well, Wanda? Mind giving me a run down of where rooms are located?" Scott turned back to look at Jake too.

[Jake] Tag along Jake, that's what he was. Or rather, tag along Jackie. He scowled, gritting his teeth and feeling as useless as a third wheel on a unicycle.

Japheth enters this room

[Wanda] Jackie *really* seemed unhappy, maybe she needed to talk?

[Colossus] Piotr walked past the posse on his way to his room

[Summers] "So, Jake or is it Jackie? I didn't meet you yet."

[Wanda] "Hey Piotr! Japeth!" Wanda said as they entered

[Colossus] "damn" Piotr muttered

[Jake] "It's whatever," Jake moped. "So, you're Scott? Nice to know you."

[Colossus] "Hello Wanda" Piotr said flashing a some sort of a smile

[Summers] Whatever, huh? "Good to meet you." Scott fliundered, it was SO much easier to meet new people when he could SEE their faces.

[Summers] ((floundered*))

[Colossus] "Doing fine?" Piotr asked

[Japheth] "Hi, I, umm, think I'm a bit lost."

[Jake] The blind kid seemed almost as uncomfortable as Jake felt. Jake sighed. "Sorry, Scott," he said. "I didn't mean to take my mood out on you. I just...haven't been myself for the last few days."

[Wanda] "Well, today's a little confusing," Wanda said, "All these new people."

[Summers] "Join the club, Japh." Scott said,

[Jake] ...and I dont' know if I ever will be again...he added silently to himself.

[Colossus] "Yeah right, all three" Piotr smiled

[Wanda] "Hey Scott, do you know who you're rooming with yet?"

[Summers] "No problem Jake. It's rough the first few days of being the new kid," Scott turned his attention to Wanda.

[Wanda] "And the Ramseys," Wanda added, "Did you know they were coming today?"

[Summers] "Um, I think Professor Xavier told me I was rooming with Japheth."

[Colossus] "No, i didnt have a clue, You?" Piotr said

[Jake] "Yeah, tell me about it..." Jake mumbled.

[Japheth] "Seriously, I'm pretty sure I went through that corrider when I took my luggage, wait you're with me?"

[Wanda] "No," Wanda shook her head, "Do you think they know about us?"

[Summers] "Yeah. Will that be a problem?" Being the leper sucks.

[Colossus] "Obviously" Piotr said, And continued ""Oh doug has told as a lot about you""

[Japheth] "no, I think that'll be great actually" blindy can't see slugs crawling in an out of me, yay.

Croc enters this room

[Wanda] "Oh, good!" Wanda said pleased, "It's nice to know some parents are okay with the mutant thing."

[Summers] "So, how much farther, Wanda?" Scott asked, wanting to just relax - the smells, and the voices, and the strange spaces were starting to close in on him.

[Summers] ((blindy - I live it!))

[Summers] ((love*))

[Colossus] "Yeah some", not again he thought, he remembered some stuff from before

[Colossus] another tear falling from his eye

[Japheth] "You know they should put a giant directory in the hall of this place."

[Wanda] "I'm not sure which room is yours," Wanda said, perplexed

[Wanda] Was Piotr...crying?

[Summers] ((how do I make a room?))

[Colossus] "i-i need to go, probably see you all later" Piotr said and walked away

[Jake] Jake tuned out as the rest of the crowd started talking about he had no idea what. It just wasn't fair. Wanda was such a cute girl, and she'd actually seemed to LIKE him! Of all the forms to get stuck in, why did it have to be a girl??!!

[Japheth] ((I'll make one))

[Wanda] "Maybe Japeth can show you that way?"

[Summers] "Bye." Scott said.

[Summers] "Ok. Japh, can I take your elbow?" Scott said.

[Wanda] ((It won't let me type it ))

[Wanda] ((but Japeth should be able to help))

[Summers] ((ok))

[Jake] It was so embarrassing. Wanda surely knew he'd been flirting with her. He didn't even want to consider what she must think of him now. First impressions, shot. She was probably sorry she'd agreed to take him around the mansion now.

[Japheth] "Okay, here, right, down this hall, ha, there it is."

Croc enters this room

japheth exits from this room

[Summers] "Great." Scott followed Japh.

[Wanda] "See ya, Scott," Wanda said

[Jake] "Yeah, later man," Jake added glumly.

[Wanda] watching Japeth lead him up the stairs

[Wanda] "I wonder whats going on with Piotr," she wondered aloud, still looking up the stairs

[Jake] Jake just shrugged. He kind of thought Piotr might be the name of the huge kid he'd seen in the kitchen, but he wasn't sure.

[Wanda] Remembering Jackie, Wanda turned back to him with a smile.

[Wanda] "You know, if you want to talk, I'm a really good listener."

[Wanda] It was worth a try, maybe there was something she could do to help

[Wanda] The least she could do was ask

[Jake] Jake looked at her for a long moment, wanting to believe her. Then he sighed. "It's too nuts, even for this place," he said. "You'd probably think I was mental, or something."

[Wanda] Wanda nodded, if he didn't want to talk, that was okay.

[Wanda] At least the hall was quiet

[Wanda] for now anyway - she took a seat on the stairs

[Jake] "I mean," he plowed on, suddenly anxious when he saw she was starting to look away. "You probably woudlnt' be interested."

[Jake] ((wouldn't))

[Wanda] Wanda looked quizzically at Jake and twisted her hair in her fingers - what was it with the students here?

[Wanda] "If you don't want to talk about it, that's fine," Wanda said.

[Wanda] "You might be surprised though - we're an interesting bunch."

[Wanda] "All of us are dealing with a lot - having to cope with mutations and all."

[Jake] "How so?" Jake inquired, trying not to be discouraged at the way she was playing with her hair. In his experience, that usually was a sign a girl was bored with him and wanted to leave.

[Jake] ((ANd you already answered that...I'm a slow typer *blush*))

[Wanda] ((You're doing great Rowena!))

[Jake] ((Thanks )

[Wanda] (( ))

[Wanda] Wanda wasn't sure exactly how to deal with Jackie, but then, he'd only just arrived

[Colossus] Still in his Metal form Piotr walked past that weird girl and wanda

[Wanda] Maybe he just needed time to settle in.

[Jake] "Yeah, sure they're all coping with mutations. But that's not my problem. My problem is my mutation's stopped working and I have no idea how to kick it back into gear!!"

[Wanda] Wanda noticed Piotr walking by all armored up

[Wanda] "Stopped working?" she asked

[Wanda] "For some of us that would be a good thing," she smiled ruefully.

[Jake] As did Jake. He frowned at the gleaming guy, then turned his attention back to Wanda. "Yeah," he said. "And believe me, it is NOT a good thing. No way."

[Wanda] "

[Jake] ((I meant Jake spotted Piotr, not he smiled ruefully ))

[Wanda] "Well, if you ever do want to talk about it," She smiled in what she hoped was an encouraging way,

[Wanda] ((I got that ))

[Jake] (( ))

[Croc] ((ok im going to bed, its 6am))

[Jake] ((Good night--morning!!)

[Wanda] "Like I said before, I'm a very good listener."

[Wanda] ((Yikes Croc! Have a good sleep!))

[Jake] Jake blinked. A slow smile spread over his face. Maybe she really was interested after all.

[Jake] "OK, I'll tell you," he said, leaning over the banister. "But you have to promise not to laugh or to make any sort of rude or demeaning comment. Got that?"

[Jake] ((Ooooh, I get you...))

[Jake] ((But he's only here temporarily, and people should know about his accident, shouldn't they??))

[Jake] If she's good at keeping secrets, maybe she can help Jake keep his and give him pointers on how to act?

[Jake] "OK, I'll tell you," he said, leaning over the banister. "But you have to promise not to laugh or to make any sort of rude or demeaning comment. Got that?"

[Wanda] "I wouldn't do that!" Wanda said, looking up at the boy from her seat on the stairs."

[Wanda] ((oops!))

[Wanda] *girl!

[Wanda] "I'm very good at keeping secrets." she told the brown-haired girl sincerely.

[Jake] "You know, I really believe you wouldn't," Jake said thoughtfully. "It's hard to tell with some girls, but you...I think I can trust."

[Wanda] Wanda smiled at the compliment, "Thanks," she said, "And believe me, you can trust me."

[Wanda] How bad could it be?

[Wanda] They had students who blew things up, were blue, shapeshifted, had slimy animals living in their stomachs

[Wanda] And if he wanted his powers back - well - she couldn't imagine what he was going to say.

[Jake] "OK then, I'll tell it to you straight," he said, lowering himself to the stair beside her. "We'll start with my name. It's Jake. Jake Gavin. Jackie's just a sort of cover."

[Wanda] Her parents named her Jake?

[Wanda] Wanda nodded, looking the girl in the eyes to show she was listening

[Jake] "Last week, I was driving up I-95 North on my way back to Providence. It was dark and raining hard and I had the music up pretty loud."

[Jake] "I was just reaching the Thurber's Avenue curve, when suddenly, out of nowhere, this truck swerved out of its lane and smashed into the side of my car. The force of it pushed me right off the road, into the metal barrier. All the glass blew out of the windows. The airbag nearly broke my nose."

Jamie enters this room

[Jake] Jake spotted Jamie in the hall and quickly clammed up. He waited patiently, hoping he'd continue on his way quickly.

[Jamie] ((Jamie's walking around so if I'm interuppting anything.....))

[Jake] ((Jake's confessing his secret. That's all ))

[Jake] ((Yipe, where did Wanda go?))

[Jamie] *No matter where I go there's always someone* Jamie thought

Wanda enters this room

[Jake] ((WANDA!!!!)))

[Jake] ((I'm so glad it spat you out again!))

[Wanda] ((my internet died - I couldn't log back in - so sorry!))

[Wanda] As Jackie described her car accident Wanda listened horrified

[Jake] “I think I was dazed for a while, but I knew I could smell smoke. When I opened my eyes, I saw the truck had turned on its side and was pressed up against my car. I was pinned in on both sides—the only way out was through the back window.”

[Wanda] "Oh no," Wanda said, and waited for the girl to continue

[Wanda] Looking up she saw Jamie enter the hallway

[Wanda] She glanced over at the boy to communicate to Jackie that someone was there.

[Jake] [Jake] Jake spotted Jamie in the hall and quickly clammed up. He waited patiently, hoping he'd continue on his way quickly.

[Wanda] "hey Jamie," Wanda said cheerfully, pretending that JAckie hadn't just been about to tell her her secret.

[Jamie] "Hey Wanda, hey new person." Jamie walked down the hall.

[Jake] ...not over here...Jake prayed urgently to himself...please don't come over here....

[Jake] "Um, hi," Jake said with a half-hearted attempt at a smile.

[Wanda] "Ah, this is Jackie," Wanda said, "I'm just showing her around."

[Jamie] "Pleasure to meet, you Jackie." Jamie said.

[Wanda] "And Jackie, this is Jamie."

[Jamie] "And would I be prying if I asked what your mutation is?"

[Wanda] "Though we've been calling him Xerox."

[Jake] "Yep, she's my tour guide," Jake smiled, baring his teeth with in not-so-subtle frustration. "Nice to meet you too, Jamie. And yes, actually, you would."

[Wanda] From what Wanda knew so far she suspected the answer that Jackie gave

[Wanda] Hoping to defuse the situation she said, "Well, there's still the upstairs and the grounds to show you."

[Jake] "Yeah, maybe that'd be good," Jake said, imagining the privacy of an empty room with a door. "Not to be rude or anything, Xerox, but we're kind of on a tight schedule, you know?"

[Wanda] She stood up casually enough she hoped -

[Wanda] "So," she said, "Shall we take a look at the upper floors, or would you like to see the grounds?"

[Jake] "Whichever has fewer people," Jake grimaced.

[Wanda] "How 'bout we tour the grounds then?"

[Jamie] "Really a tight schedule, wanting to get to the mansion gift shop before the tours over, eh?" Jamie smirked.

[Jake] "You're the guide. I follow you. Lead on, Macduff!"

[Wanda] "Well," Wanda said lamely, "We were just resting for a minute."

[Wanda] "Jackie's anxious to see the whole school..."

[Wanda] "See you around, Jamie"

[Wanda] Wanda started off for the front door.

Wanda exits from this room

[Jamie] "Meh, Seeya.."

[Jake] "Yeah, see ya, Jamie," Jake added with a wave, heading off after Wanda.
fourpawsonthefloor
Administrator
Administrator

Ummm...Piotr's and warrens room
[Colossus] He closed the door behind him and yelled "NOT FUCKING AGAIN!"

[Colossus] He sitted down on to the ground and changed in to the shiny form closing his eyes and concentrating

[Colossus] "GOD DAMN IT" he screamed as he standed up

[Colossus] "i cant even concentrate anymore" he yelled and hitted his fist in to the wall

[Colossus] Damn, what did i do. Piotr thought

[Colossus] His hand elbow deep in the wall, "hopefully nobody has a room next door" he said

[Colossus] He pulled his hand out and watched in to the hole, well there was a room on the other side. "Damn" he said

[Colossus] and walked out of the door

[Colossus] Piotr walked in to the room without even noticing his metal form

[Colossus] he walked and jumped on to his bed, which unfortunately broke its legs and his bed fell to the ground *thump*

[Colossus] "OH FUCK ME!" he yelled today was not the most lucky day in the life of Piotr Nikolaievitch Rasputin

[Colossus] * an "," between "yelled" and "today"

[Colossus] then after a while he fell in to a sleep
fourpawsonthefloor
Administrator
Administrator

Japheth and Scotts room

[japheth] "So, you taking the left bed or the right?"

[Summers] "Which is closer to the window? I'll take that one." Scott said, rubbing his forehead. Another headache.

[Summers] "Anything on the floor I should know about before I walk all the way in?"

[japheth] "the right one over there." feeling like an idiot for actually pointing to the bed.

[Summers] God, he felt like an infant, always asking for things to be explained.

[Summers] Scot laughed. "That's not much help. right or left?

[Summers] (( end quites))

[Summers] ((quotes))

[Summers] ((I can't type worth shit))

[japheth] "uh sorry, on your right, and watch out for the bedside table"

[Summers] "Thanks." Scott flopped onto the bed and sighed. He reached up and pulle doff the dark wrap-around glasses and rubbed gently at his eyes, which were taped shut with surgical tape.

[japheth] "So, um. You shoot beams out of you eyes huh?"

[japheth] God he felt like an idiot. He never knows when to talk or shut up.

[Summers] Scott jumped. when you can't see osmeone, doesn't mean they can't see you; he'd momentarily forgotten Japh was in the room.

[Summers] ((sorry))

[japheth] Japh sat down on his bed. His stomach started hurting again.

[Summers] "Yeah, they're energy beams, like force field things almost. Want to see?" The best way to relieve the tension was to let them loose for a bit.

[Summers] Scott sat up, and opened the window which was over his bed.

[japheth] "sure, shoot away, just not at me."

[Summers] He glanced back at Japh.

[Summers] "No, never at someone! I'd probably kill them." Scott opened the window letting the cool breeze in.

[japheth] Japh stood up and stood next to Scott

[Summers] "Ready?" Scott pulled off the tape carefully, with a practiced hand and looke dout the window.

[japheth] "Ready and waiting"

[Summers] "I can see when I open my eyes." He whispered half to himself, and looked up, out of the window and opened his eyes.

[Summers] Twin energy beams blasted out disrupting the quiet outside.

[japheth] "Holy shit, you just KO'ed that bird!"

[Summers] "FUCK!" Scott closed his eyes.

Croc enters this room

[Croc] ((going to bed -bye))

[Summers] "Damnit." Scott pulled his head back inside and reached for the tape he hept in his back pocket.

[Summers] "Yeah. So, death glare form hell."

[Summers] "What'

[Summers] your power?"

[japheth] "Ha, oh my god, that's so fucking funny, sorry, didn't mean anything bad, but that was hilarious."

[Summers] Scott could feel his heart hammering. "I-I've never actually shown anyone except my brother."

[Summers] ((BRB))

[Summers] "Scott taped his eyes shut again, and slid the glasses back on.

[Summers] "Yeah, so enough about me - what's your power?" He asked, tapping his pockets to see if he'd left a cigarette somewhere.

[japheth] "Right, fair is fair, mine now." Japh let the Slugs crawl out of his stomach and onto his hands.

[japheth] "Hold out your hands."

[Summers] "O-kay..." that didn't sound good, but Scott held out his hands.

[Summers] ((how big are they?))

[japheth] ((size of your fist))

[Summers] ((blast and bugger gotta go brb))

[japheth] Japh let them crawl on Scots' hands.

[Summers] ((back uninterrupted!))

[japheth] "What you're eeling there is what keeps me alive. They look like slugs, but not exactly. They are like pets."

[Summers] "What the hell is that?" Scott yanked his hands back and dropped the...things to the floor.

[Summers] ((lag!))

[Summers] "Oh, sorry, man." Scott bent over and felt for the squirming things, picking them up gently.

[japheth] "Like I said, they're like slugs. They devour almost anything and nourishes me."

[Summers] "Interesting." They aren't very slimy. "How do they do that?"

[Summers] One started crawling up his arm. "they won't eat me, will they?" Maggots ate human flesh, and these sounded just like maggots.

[japheth] "They have a mouth in front with very sharp teeth, kinda like sandpaper. On your left is Eeny and on your right is Meeny"

[japheth] "No they won't, I'm can make them do what I want them to do.

[Summers] "You named them?" Scott laughed a little, Meeny was exploring further up his arm, almost to his shoulder. Scott shuddered involuntarily. "Take them back, would you?"

[japheth] Japh hold out his hand and they both a little jump unto him.

[Summers] "Where do you keep them?"

[japheth] "In my stomach. If they feed a lot my skin turns a blue shade and I go all muscle bound for an hour or so."

[Summers] Scott was surprised at the other boy's silence. Was it personal? He'd put them in a trerarian, but if they kept him nourished...

[Summers] "In your stomach? Sounds painful."

[japheth] "yes it is, person would think I'd get used to it but, everytime they go in or come out it hurts."

[japheth] "Well, at least my skin heals fast. No swiss cheese or anything."

[Summers] "I'm sorry. They're pretty cool, though." I can deal that maggoty slugs come out of his stomach - i can Ican Ican.

[Summers] "that's good to hear."

[Summers] Scott didn't want to imagine what a stomach like swiss cheese would actually look. "Want to rejoin the others? I think I can find my way back here now.

[Summers] ((Do I sound like a guy?))

[japheth] Japh gritted his teeth and let the slugs back in. "Yep, lets go."

[japheth] ((You're not a guy?!?))

[Summers] (Right ON!)

[Summers] ((lol))

[Summers] ((hello? you ok?))

[japheth] ((sorry, almost fell asleep, it's 6:25 AM here))

[Summers] ((no prob, want to stop and sleep?))

[japheth] ((yes I think that would be for the best)) Japh fell backwards onto his bed and closed his eyes.

[Summers] "You look exauhsted. I can find my own way. sleep well, man." Scott left the room, closing the door behind him.

[Summers] (sleep well!))

[japheth] ((Great, now it sounds like Japh is narcaleptic))
fourpawsonthefloor
Administrator
Administrator

THE PATIO

[MrRamsey] Mr. Ramsey heads out to the porch and leans against the railing. "So, it's nice here."

[remy] She walked out onto the patio, sniffing the autumn air. Its seemed...nice. The kids were nice. But there was just something she couldn't put her finger on,

[remy] "Its certainly...well to do."

[Angel_II] Angel slips outside and checks out the area. Lots of open space. She flexes her wings and takes off.

[remy] "its just...didn't Doug seem...kinda funny to you dear?"

[Angel_II] ((Sorry, was testing something.))

Summers enters this room

[remy] Mrs ramsey watches the girl fly off. Wow. That was incredible.

[MrRamsey] He pauseed a moment, then nodded. "Definitely something..."

[MrRamsey] He turned to watch her fly. "Now that's something..."

[Angel_II] Angel buzzes above the heads of the blond boy's folks and impulsively waves at them.

[remy] "And those other kids too...his friends. They all seemed jumpy." She waved back at the flying girl laughing. "Now can you imagine that!"

[Angel_II] She then heads off to take some turns over the trees.

[MrRamsey] He grinned at the flying girl's antics and waved as she flew off.

[MrRamsey] "Yeah, something's up. Maybe it's us - I'm sure they've had bad experiences with non-mutants before."

[remy] "Yeah...I suppose that you are right." She slipped her arm around her husband. "I just want to make sure that everything is OK at this school."

[remy] "these poor kids. I don't suppose that there will be many places that will accept them, hey?"

[MrRamsey] (( woo! Remy/Mr. Ramsey actoin! ))

[remy] ((LOL))

[remy] ((FUCK ME))

[Angel_II] ((LOL))

[MrRamsey] He wrapped an arm around her shoulder. "Doug's a smart kid. If something's not right, he'll let us know." He just sighed and shook his head at his wife's other comment.

Summers enters this room

[remy] Remy slipped through the door. He'd tucked TJ up in bed for a nap, with her still feeling queasy. He still felt jittery tough, and wanted a smoke.

[Summers] Scott slipped ontot he patio, hopingno-one was there. LEt'see. Mine and Japh's room is right above, so that bird should be somewhere this way.

[MrRamsey] (( frozen? ))

[Summers] He paused for a minute.

[Summers] ((I was ))

[remy] He stopped dead at the site of Doug's parents, unconciously shoving his glasses up higher on his nose. Damn it - weren't they supposed to be in the rec room with doug? He looked towards Scott, grabbing at a life line. "Hey Scott, are y' looking for somethin'?"

[MrRamsey] He looked out over the tree line, wondering where the girl had flown off to.

[Angel_II] ((She's talking to her husband LOL))

[Summers] Damnit, someone was here. "Uh, yeah. Out on the grounds. care to come with?"

[Mrs.Ramsey] Mrs Ramsey spotted the boys. Perfect! "Hey...would you both mind if we asked you a bouple of questions?"

[Summers] Scott felt like a deer caught in headlights. He needed to find that bird before anyone else did. "Sure...Who are you, again?" the woman's voice was unfamilair, but her perfume wasn't/

[remy] Remy shifted somewhat nervous. "'bout what?"

[Mrs.Ramsey] "It's Doug's Mom." she stepped closer to the boys. "My husband and I just wanted to make sure that you were all liking it here."

[MrRamsey] He joined her. "We just want to make sure you're all being treated right."

[Angel_II] Angel swooped over the roof of the mansion. Damn, it was big. She noticed a couple more people on the patio. She squinted and identified one as TJ's hottie. The other one was hot too. Hmmmm...... Nope! Can't think like that....

[Summers] "Yes, it's very nice here." Scott said. Who the hell was Doug?

[remy] Remy's face flattened into a poker look at that. "It's OK."

[Summers] " have no complaints." He needed to find that fucking bird!

[Mrs.Ramsey] "And the teachers here? How are they?"

[Summers] Scott edged out towards where he supposed the end of the patio was.

[Summers] "I just arrived, here, ma'am. This afternoon. I suppose they're like all the other teachers at nice schools." Where was the railing?

[remy] Remy rummaged in his pocket looking vainly for a cigarrete to have something to do to distract himself. "Dey are fine...normal classes n' stuff." Seizing the paper tube he pulled it out of his pocket, touching it to his finger without looking at it.

[Angel_II] Angel landed in the trees a hundred yards out from the patio and watched the patio. She headed for the bushes where she and ....him... had been.

[Summers] Scott found the edge - unfortunately it was the stairs and crashed down them - OW GODDAMNIT!"

[remy] "Well now that's handy." Mrs Ramsey smiled at the fidgety young man. Something was up with this boy...he seemed so uncomfortable.

[Summers] ((beginning quotes even))

[Mrs.Ramsey] "Well now that's handy." Mrs Ramsey smiled at the fidgety young man. Something was up with this boy...he seemed so uncomfortable.

[remy] ((DAMNIT!!!))

[Summers] Scott sat up. "Fucking HELL." ((lol))

[Mrs.Ramsey] "Oh dear, did you hurt yourself?" she hurried over to the blind young man's side.

[Angel_II] Angel looked up at the commotion and jumped back from the infamous bushes.

[remy] Remy winced, realizing the he'd used his powers without thinking of it, and took a steading drag to try and calm himself. He nearly hacked up a lung with the suprize of realizing that it wasn't a cigarrette he'd pulled out - but rather a joint.

[Summers] "Yes, ma'am, I did. I'm ok, though, It's just been a while since I've fallen." Scott flushed uncomfortably and stood up.

[Summers] ((LOL))

[Mrs.Ramsey] "Well...its bound to take a bit of adjusting in a new place hey?

[Angel_II] ((LMAO!))

[MrRamsey] Watching his wife run out and Remy pull out a ... joint? ... he took a few steps closer. "You don't happen to have an extra I can bum, do you?"

[Mrs.Ramsey] "Would you like a hand up?"

[Angel_II] Angel stepped from the trees "you okay, dude?"

[remy] Remy's eyes shot up to his hairline. These were DOUG'S parents? Doug 'my parents will kill me if they find out I've been smoking weed' parents?

[Summers] "No, no, I"m fine, really." ow ow ow. Dumbass, that's what the CANE is for!

[remy] He wordlessly drew out his packet and selected one passing it over.

[Summers] "No, I'm good." Scott said tot he new voice.

[Summers] I hope that damn bird isn't around.

[Mrs.Ramsey] "How long have you both been here?" she asked the winged girl and the blind boy.

[MrRamsey] He nodded and pulled out a lighter with a peace sign engraved on it to light it. He took a deep drag and let it out slowly. "It's been years since I've had one of these..."

[remy] ((EYEBROWS))

[Angel_II] Angel eyeballed the other hottie. Blind? Daaaammmn. That sucked. "Sorry to jump out at you. I'm Angel" She ineffectually offered her hand to help him up.

[Summers] "tonight, ma'am," She seemed to have a short attention span.

[Summers] ((I didn't even notice! LOL))

[remy] "Oh...oui?" Doug's parents smoked pot?

[Angel_II] "Um. I was here.... and then I had a thing, and I left.... and I'm back. Heh." She shut her mouth before she babbled more.

[Summers] "Scott." He turned in the direction of the girl's voice.

[MrRamsey] He took another drag before answering. "Yeah. Listen, you're Doug's best friend. You'd tell us if something was going on with him, right?"

[Summers] Scott grinned now HERE was a girl that sounded...available.

[remy] Remy froze. "Best friend? 'e tell you dat?" he took a slow drag off the joint. His brain was in turmoil. "So Doug told y' about us den?"

[Summers] "I"m Scott. The resident clumsy blind kid." Damnit. That cam out wrong. The girl's voice was deep and velvety, a little husky - sexy sounding.

[MrRamsey] He nodded. "The whole mutant thing? Yeah. He made sure we knew that everyone here was a mutant and made us promise we wouldn't freak out." He shook his head and blew out a few smoke rings.

[Angel_II] "Good to meet ya, Scott." Her hand brushed his as he got to his feet.

[Summers] "My pleasure. Angel." Her skin was soft and warm. Scott smiled his best, I'm not a dumb blind kid that fall head over ass on a couple of steps.

[Angel_II] "You just got here today? You meet... y'know, Xavier.... then?"

[Summers] "If, you'll uh, excuse me, I've got a bird- I mean I think I dropped my carry-on bag out here earlier." Scott mumbled, and scuttled off. IDIOT- She was TOTALLY hot!

[remy] Remy sucked a deep breath at that. He had done WHAT? At least his parents had kept their word...they were hiding their discomfort quite well. "Well, dats...great. Apprechiate y' keepin' y're feelin's to y'reself."

[Angel_II] She lowered her voice on the last statement, aware of the woman.

[Mrs.Ramsey] he was glad for TJ's sake...she didn't need to feel any more badly about herself.

[MrRamsey] He looked over at the boy. "I'm sorry?"

[Summers] "Yes! I met Xavier yesterday!" Scott called over his shoulder and tripped over a well-placed bush.

[remy] [Mrs.Ramsey] he was glad for TJ's sake...she didn't need to feel any more badly about herself.

[remy] ((I AM SUCH A POO HEAD!! Cold meds))

[Summers] ((no worries))

[Angel_II] Damn. He was scuttling off. She smiled at the blond's mom.

[Summers] Oh god, Where was that hole to fall into? TWICE now. In the space of less than five minutes.

[remy] Remy eyed up Dougs dad. "Some of d'people 'ere are pretty self concious. It's nice dat y'didn't make dem feel...outta place." There was little doubt in Remy's mind that the apple didn't fall far from the tree...doug had hid his hatred quite well for a while there.

[Summers] Scott stood up. "What the hell kind of landscaping IS this?"

[Mrs.Ramsey] Mrs Ramsey smiled back...she'd watched the two interact, not wanting to interrupt...young love - so akward.

[Mrs.Ramsey] Winking at the girl with the lovely wings she guestured with her head. "Men have their pride...but maybe you should go help him dear."

[Summers] "I'm ok!" He called back. Argh. I think I ripped my jeans.

[MrRamsey] He thought for a moment, and decided he'd figured out where Remy was going with this. "Just because we aren't mutants doesn't mean that you freak us out, Remy."

[remy] A muscle jumped in his jaw. "Don't."

[Summers] Scott stopped to catch his breath, feeling his cheels heat. "smooth, Summers, REAL smooth."

[Angel_II] "Yeah, thanks, Um.... I mean, yeah I'll do that." She followed his voice.

[MrRamsey] Now he was confused... "Don't what?"

[Mrs.Ramsey] She turned towards Remy and her husband...what was happening?

[Summers] Well, According to Japh, the KO'd bird shouldn't be too far. The trees Professor Xavier had mentioned the day before were not for another couple hundred feet, so somehwere be tween here and there there should be the bird.

[Angel_II] "Yo, Scott?" She vectored in on his voice. Was he talking to himself?

[remy] "Don' try and feed Remy y're bullshit. Remy apprechiates y' both bein' nice around TJ and all...but y'can give d'act up."

[Summers] Scott sitffened at the sound of someone approaching. "Hi, Angel."

[Summers] Just what he needed - a pretty girl to find the bird.

[Summers] "Lovely evening, is it?"

[Summers] Where the hell was Remy?

[Angel_II] "Hey," she said, trotting to catch up with him. "You move fast for a blind dude. Uh.... I mean....." Shit, smooth.

[Mrs.Ramsey] Stepping back up the stairs she caught the last words out of Remy's mouth. She looked at her husband in confusion. Where was THIS coming from?

[MrRamsey] He suddenly turned stern. "Young man, I have fought for any person who lives on this country that has ever been oppressed my entire life. So why don't you drop your condescension and tell me what your problem is?"

[Summers] Scott tried to nochalantly poke around for the corpse.

[Angel_II] "Yeah, it's nice out." She studied the sky for a moment. "I like to fly when it's like this."

[Summers] "No, it's ok. I AM blind, you can also say, yes it is a lovel evening see the sunset over there and all sorts of vivid descriptions." Babbling like a true novice

[Summers] ((lovely))

[Summers] Wha-huh? "Did you say fly?"

[Summers] The girl could FLY? Sweet.

[Summers] ((are you really holding a three-way conversation with yourself?))

[remy] Remy blinked. He took another drag off of his joint, trying to cover the rush of confusion at the man's words.

[Angel_II] She watched the ground in front of him a little protectively. "Yeah, sorry, I guess you can't see it. I fly. I got wings."

[remy] ((no!!))

[Angel_II] ((lol))

[remy] "It jus...Doug. What did 'e tell y' about 'ere?"

[Summers] "Wings?" He pictured angel's wings, all feathery and white. "What kind?" Scott patted the ground around him gently with his foot.

[Summers] Oh- God - what if he'd hit HER? Scott felt ill.

[Angel_II] "Heh....." She started to say delicately that she had bug wings, but, what was that? "Yo, watch out, there's a dead bird right in front of you!"

[MrRamsey] "He told me that it was a school for mutants to learn about themselves and get a college degree. He told us about the unique look of everyone, including your eyes. He said that he really likes it here, especially his friends."

[Summers] Scott stopped dead. Oh crap. "that so? Thanks."

[remy] "Jus' most people don' take t' us very well. An' you never know who's just coverin' it up. Rather dat y' just come out an' say it"

[Summers] Is she disgusted? I know I am.

[Summers] "Maybe - maybe we should take it in?" Scott turned and picked up the remains carefully.

[Angel_II] She bent down to investigate. "Huh, something hit that sucker good."

[remy] Remy snorted. The pot had gone to his head a bit, and he was less worried about screwing Doug over....like the guy had done it first right? "Don' think dat 'e really want's Remy, or TJ as 'is friends 'omme."

[Summers] "Uh, yeah." Great. if she finds out it was ME.

[Angel_II] "If you think so." She watched him scoop it up.

[Summers] "I did it. I killed it." Scott said in a rush.

[MrRamsey] "Why would you say that? All he ever talks about is how much fun you guys have, even before he told me about the mutant part of it."

[Angel_II] "You gonna give it a Christian burial or something?"

[Mrs.Ramsey] Mrs Ramsey looked wordlessly at her husband. What was he talking about? Doug had fairly gushed over his friends.

[Angel_II] "Huh?"

[Summers] "I- what? You're not...appalled? frightened?"

[Angel_II] Angel wasn't sure what she had heard. "You killed it? How? And how do you know it was you?"

[Angel_II] "Appalled? Why?"

[remy] Remy grunted. May as well have out with it and be done so he could get out of this mousetrap. "Doug don' like obvious mutants. 'e jus' played along for a bit...but after a while - it caught up wit' 'im...an' 'e spilled."

[Summers] Scott just stood there like a lump on a log. "I showed my roomate my powers and I didn't see the bird until too late. Japh said I KO'd it. At least it was quick."

[remy] Firing the butt over the porch railing he looked between the two parents.

[MrRamsey] Richard couldn't believe his ears. "What? Why?"

[Angel_II] Angel looked at the bird. He had done that? Huh?

[Angel_II] "You didn't see it? I thought you was blind?"

[Mrs.Ramsey] Her mouth dropped open. "What?" This wasn't HER Doug...

[Summers] "Not when I open my eyes, I'm not. I have to keep them shut tight or - energy beams shoot out and destroy whatever I look at." Scott said in a rush. This was MUCH harder than talking to Japh.

[remy] "'e freaked out when 'e found out Raven looked like dat. Den 'e told Remy everythin'. 'e finds us creepy..." he shook his head. Not how he wanted to spend his evening. "Jus...sorry - but Remy's gonna 'ead in OK?"

[Angel_II] The bird looked like some force had just about turned it inside out. She had seen birds look like that when they had hit her dad's windshield at high speed. Impressive.

[Angel_II] "Daaaaamn. That sucks. I mean, it's cool, but you can't control it? Damn, that sucks..." She babbled.

[Angel_II] "So that's why you're here..." she realized aloud.

[Summers] "No control, no." Scott said quietly. "I'll just take this in, maybe Mr, Wagner will help me bury it." Scott turned, and wary of any more bushes, walked back tot he patio.

[MrRamsey] He didn't know what to say ... "I think it's about time we had a talk with our son."

[Summers] ((lagalicious))

[Summers] Oh, crap, it'd forgotten about Doug's parents. Where was Remy?

[Mrs.Ramsey] "yeah..." She looked at her husband. Getting a determined look on her face she strode back in the direction of the recroom.

[Summers] (sorry, used to the orange))

[MrRamsey] He knew that look all too well... so he followed.

[Summers] ((he'd))

[remy] Remy watched as the two brushed past him. Wow...they looked kind of pissed.

[Angel_II] "Hey, yo, Scott.... " she caught up to him. "I didn't mean to be weird. If I was.... I mean.... shit....."

Mrs.Ramsey exits from this room

[Summers] It didn't seem as if they were there. Good.

MrRamsey exits from this room

[Summers] "No, it's all right. Really, Angel."

[Summers] "I was just careless, I usually look straight up - not across, but I thought that from the 4th floor, it'd be ok." Scott cleared his throat and felt for the steps he knew MUST be right around there.

[Angel_II] "So, Mr. Wagner knows... Well, duh, he's a teacher.....

[Summers] "Knows what?" Scott wondered, taking off his t-shirt 'Damn it's chilly.' and wrapping the bird into it.

[Angel_II] ((BRB))

[Summers] He found the tairs and went up them.

[Summers] ((k))

[Summers] Damnit, I know I'm going to need a smoke after this. Twice in one day! He'd cut down to two a week. Maybe he should have stayed with his brother.

[Angel_II] ((Heard a weird noice in the house and had to check))

[Summers] ((I hate those noises.))

[Summers] ((scare the shit out of me - what was it?))

[Angel_II] Angel watched him strip and hid her stare. "He knows you can see. Sorta. Sorry, just catching up."

[Angel_II] ((It was one of my dogs, but it scared the hell out of me for a sec. LOL))

[Summers] ((ah, yes. Dogs.))

[Summers] "Oh, yeah he knows I can see, but he hasn't seen a demonstation. Neither has Professor Xavier." Scott looked around searching.

[Angel_II] "Man, sorry if I'm being nosy. Okay, I know I'm being nosy. But do they think they can help you? I mean, so you can see without going kablooey?"

[Angel_II] Angel knows she's probably bugging the hell out of this guy, but she has to know if this school really is trying to help the students.
fourpawsonthefloor
Administrator
Administrator

REC ROOM

[Mystique] "So it's just us..." Raven said, she sat down on the arm of a chair.

[Cypher] "Yeah..." He sat down as well in a nearby chair. "How have classes been going?"

[Cypher] He really needed a handbook on how to talk to girls that were friends but maybe not anymore because he did something stupid. Maybe he could google it later?

[Mystique] Raven shrugged. "I can't wait until this dare thing is over."

[Cypher] "Is it really so bad?"

[Mystique] "You mean being all blue?" Raven looked herself over and sighed. "I'm just used to looking a different way."

[Cypher] "Yeah, I can see how that would be a little ... ungerade.'

[Mystique] "ungerade?"

[Cypher] "Sorry ... unusual would be the closest word, I think."

[Mystique] 'I guess it is that. But it's more like... Nobody knows who I am."

[Cypher] "You're Raven!" he said, perhaps a bit too quickly. "I mean, you're still you, you just have to let people know that."

[Mystique] "You'd be surpised at how much people rely on appearances."

[Mystique] "They don't look much deeper than that.

[Cypher] Yeah, he knew that all too well... "Okay, but I'm sure if they knew it was you, they'd eventually figure it out."

[Mystique] Raven stared down at the floor. "Yeah. I guess."

[Cypher] Trying to cheer up a bit... "But hey, it's your body and your power. You can do whatever you want with it."

[Mystique] "that's true." Raven looked up. "What do you think your parent's are up to?"

[Cypher] "If I know them, they're probably asking everyone about me and how I'm doing here. They're so ... nosy."

[Mystique] "That right there, is why mine stayed home." Raven said with a laugh.

[Cypher] "They can't be that bad."

[Mystique] "They aren't really. Just imagine those stereotypical rich people - they types who pull up their Rolls and ask for Grey Poupon, and you pretty much have them nailed. They're boring."

[Cypher] "You turned out okay, though. That must be worth something."

[Mystique] Raven laughed. "I guess so. I don't even like Grey Poupon."

[Cypher] He laughed a little. "Yeah. That seems a bit too British for you."

[Mystique] "So I guess your getting used to me looking like this then?" Raven asked

[Cypher] He was silent a moment. How could he answer that? "I ... I know it's you, the same Raven you've always been. It's still a little ... I don't know." He shook his head. "I'm working on it, though. And I understand why you didn't tell me before."

[Mystique] "I guess I don't think of this as me either. TJ said I was hiding, but what's wrong with chosing an appearance and wearing it everyday?"

[Mystique] "Isn't that what everyone does?"

[Cypher] This was more comfortable ground - an academic debate. At least, sort of... "I can see both sides of that argument, really."

[Cypher] "On the one side, this is what you really look like. Anything else is a sort of mask, a falsehood. It's like any argument against plastic surgery - you were made one way, that's the way it is."

[Cypher] "On the other hand, it's not too different from styling your hair one way, or putting on your makeup another. You've just got access to some better techniques."

[Mystique] "But I was made to change. That's my power. It would be like asking you to only communicate in English or something."

[Cypher] He nodded. "Very true. But isn't that what Remy does all the time I start 'skipping'?"

[Mystique] Raven shrugged.

[Cypher] This was working ... just detach from the personal parts of the debate and turn in academic... this he could do.

[Mystique] "Don't you ever think about what we're supposed to do with these abilities?"

[Cypher] "A bit, yeah. I'm a human rosetta stone - I could help erase miscommunications on a global scale between countries and help end wars ... but I doubt it'll ever happen."

[Mystique] "Yeah. The world hardly knows about mutants. Think about all the weird press Mr. Wagner gets just because he's one of the few mutants the world knows about. Anything we do will have to be done in secret."

[Cypher] "And why can't we just live for ourselves? There's nothing that says we can't have a normal life."

[Mystique] "You probably could." Raven said.

[Cypher] Damn... that's not what he meant. "I meant ... it's a social construct. The differences might be genetic, but we're still human, right?"

[Mystique] "Yeah, but not all of us are going to be able to go out and just get regular jobs."

[Cypher] "Maybe that's what we need to do then..."

[Mystique] Raven put her chin in her hands. "So I can be a kick ass spy and you can hack all sorts of encrypted computer systems...."

[Cypher] He smiled a bit at that memory ... "No, those of us who can pass. We need to show the world that mutants are just like normal people so those that can't pass can get a regular job and live regular lives."

[Mystique] "But then were hiding."

[Mystique] "Ugg!" Raven threw herself back on the couch. "It's too complicated."

[Cypher] A part of him really wanted to join her on the couch, but he just couldn't bring himself to do it. "Yeah... it's too much for just us."

[Mystique] Raven sat up. "What do you mean, 'too much'? Like we can't handle it?"

[Cypher] He smiled. "You can handle yourself just fine. I mean ... we can't change the world - not just the two of us."

[Mystique] "Well.... Not just the two of us. But all of us here. If we actually worked together."

[Cypher] He thought a moment. "Maybe all of us here ... a little bit of the world at a time."

[Mystique] "But that would mean working together and not fighting and having petty disagreements all the time."

[Cypher] "Yeah ... " He didn't know what to say to that. "Sorry..."

[Mystique] "We'd have to act like team... heh."

Mrs.Ramsey enters this room

[Cypher] "Maybe we should try and practice that five mile run together? It'd be a start..."

[Mystique] Raven sat up. "Oh, hey. Your parents are back."

[Mrs.Ramsey] She spotted Doug across the rec room. she was loathe to interrupt doug when he was talking to Raven...but. "Douglas Ramsey." It wasn't a yell...but it was her no nonsense voice.

[Cypher] He sat up straight and turned to greet them ... then heard his mother and saw the look on her face. "Merde..."

[Mystique] "I have to go see what the deal with Remy and TJ was since it will apply when I go back to my room."

[MrRamsey] Mr. Ramsey strode in behind her.

[Mrs.Ramsey] She smiled unsteadily at Raven. "I'm sorry to interrupt you two..." she turned her gaze to Doug. "but we need a word with our son."

[Mystique] "Good luck with your parents." Raven said.

[Cypher] "Y...yeah. I'll talk to you later?"

[Mystique] Raven stood up. "It's okay. I was on my way out." she said.

[MrRamsey] Turning a little more pleasant - "It was nice to meet you, Raven."

[Mrs.Ramsey] nodding at the girl she flashed her a small smile. "You. Your room. Now."

[Mrs.Ramsey] she looked at Doug sternly.

[Mystique] "Yeah, later. See ya, Doug." She waved at Doug and his parents left the rec room to climb the stairs.

[Cypher] "But...!" He was going to argue. He was going to say something eloquent about how he was grown up, and off to college, and they couldn't send him to his room anymore.

[Cypher] "Yes ma'am..."

[Mrs.Ramsey] She followed her son out of the room.

Mrs.Ramsey exits from this room

[MrRamsey] He followed them up.
fourpawsonthefloor
Administrator
Administrator

Doug/jamies room

[Mrs.Ramsey] Waiting until her husband closed the door behind them she turned to Doug, her arms crossed over her chest. "Would you mind explaining just what is going on here?"

Mystique enters this room

[Cypher] Doug marched into his room and sat down in his computer chair.

[Mystique] ((Not really here - Raven was going to go talk to Remy about the Deal with TJ/Doug/Etc unless he's done for the night.))

[Cypher] Had they found out about him drinking and smoking? Oh shit... "Nothing's going on!"

[Mrs.Ramsey] ((sure...uh...in my room??))

[Cypher] (( heh.. i figured she was gonna eavesdrop ))

[MrRamsey] He looked down sternly at his son. "That's not what Remy said."

[MrRamsey] "We raised you better than this."

[Mystique] (( I was going to go on the patio but Remy disappeared.))

[Mystique] ((I make room))

[Mrs.Ramsey] ((just let me know where))

[Mrs.Ramsey] "I don't understand Douglas...did you say something to that boy that he may have misunderstood? You told us that you were good friends"

[Cypher] Oh... that. "Well, we were. We just sort of had an argument..."

[MrRamsey] "An argument."

[Mrs.Ramsey] "I think that there was some big misunderstanding Doug...he thinks that you don't like him, or TJ or Raven at all."

[Mrs.Ramsey] "Have you tried to talk to him since?"

[Cypher] "But I do! He's just mad right now... no, I'm waiting for him to cool down and want to talk to me."

[Cypher] Almost fearfully, he has to ask - "What ... what did he say?"

[Mrs.Ramsey] Looking at her husband for a moment she turned back to Doug. "I think that he thinks that you don't like him because of the way that he looks. I don't know that miscommunication happened...but I think he's really upset about it."

[Mrs.Ramsey] "it must be hard...I can't blame him for looking in every corner expecting the world to be out to get him. But you have to clear that up, son."

[Cypher] "Oh." He looked down. "It's not that I don't like him."

[Cypher] "Or her. Or any of them."

[Mrs.Ramsey] She frowned at her son...again with the guilt...what was up? "What exactly did you two fight about?"

[Cypher] "We ... well, we were hanging out. And TJ dared Raven to show us what she really looked like. And before that, she'd always been this normal looking girl, pale and thin and ... you know. So she turned blue and I ... I freaked out. I didn't know what to do, so I ran."

[Cypher] "And Remy came to talk to me about it ... and I told him how obvious mutants make me really uncomfortable."

[Mrs.Ramsey] "You WHAT!" She was stunned. This...from HER son?

[Mrs.Ramsey] "But Douglas...why?"

[MrRamsey] He couldn't even speak.

[Cypher] "I... I don't know. I just get this horrible feeling everytime I see them. No matter how hard I try not to, I just think how lucky I am that isn't me." He couldn't look at his parents, but he couldn't lie to them, either.

[Mrs.Ramsey] "I don't understand..." She sat down on the edge of one bed. "They are just people Douglas...why?"

[Cypher] "I know that! I mean, rationally, that's a no-brainer. They're just people, I should treat them the same as everyone else. But I just ... can't."

[Mrs.Ramsey] She looked at her husband, at a loss for words.

[MrRamsey] He shook his head. "You've always been so good about this, Doug. You've never judged anyone because of how they looked. What's so different here?"

[Cypher] "Nothing... I mean, I'm trying. I'm trying so hard to get over this ... and I've been getting better, I think. Slowly."

[Mrs.Ramsey] "Oh..." Where had all this come from? They'd always raised Doug to be so tolerant. Sure - people that you never had seen that looked as different as some of the kids did were bound to get a second glance..just as a badly burned and scarred person was. But after that? what was the difference.

[MrRamsey] "Slowly? You think? Doug, this is serious. These kids are going to get enough of that in the outside world."

[Cypher] "I just need some time. Please. I know you're pissed off at me, but I can do this - I can get over it. I just hope Remy and everyone will forgive me..."

[Mrs.Ramsey] "Doug..." She felt her eyes tear. "we aren't angry with you...just dissapointed. we tried so hard to show you how important it was to look at the person underneath, rather than their appearance."

[Cypher] Oh no, don't cry. He couldn't handle it if she started crying. "I know! I've just never felt like this before... I hate it!"

[Mrs.Ramsey] "its just..." she sniffled "You've always been such a kind soul...you've always gone out of your way to help others. I just don't know where this all came from."

[Cypher] He could feel his eyes start to water too ... damn! he could never hold it together when she was disappointed with him! "I just ... I just freaked out! I didn't mean too..."

[MrRamsey] Richard sat down next to his wife and put his arms around her. It was hard to believe all this...

[Mrs.Ramsey] "But how do you think that you've made them feel now Doug...you are one of them. If there is a person who should understand them, it should be you."

[Cypher] His shoulders slumped, defeated. "I know. You're right."

[Mrs.Ramsey] She slid off the bed and walked over to her son wrapping her arms around him. "We love you Doug. But you are going to have to straighten this out. You can't leave people in pain like that from your actions"

[Cypher] He felt like such a child all over again. There, in the comfort of his mother's arms, everything was okay. Everything would be okay. "I'm going to, mom. I made a promise..."

[MrRamsey] When she stood up he let her go comfort their son.

[MrRamsey] He had no idea what he would do without this woman.

[Mrs.Ramsey] ((AWWWW))

[Mrs.Ramsey] "I know you will sweetheart. You're a good bo...man." She pressed a kiss to the top of his head. You just have to remember that no matter what a person looks like...it doesn't matter Doug."

[Cypher] He looked up and smiled through the forming tears. "I know, mom. I know."

[Mrs.Ramsey] "Oh doug." She patted his hair down. "We just want you to be happy."

[Cypher] "I am happy here. The teachers are amazing, and before I messed everything up everyone was so friendly."

[MrRamsey] Richard's mouth was really dry... "Do you need a glass of water, hon?"

[Mrs.Ramsey] "Oh that would be lovely."

[MrRamsey] He got up and clapped his hand on Doug's shoulder. "You'll be okay, Doug. If you need any help, you know we're here for you. I'll be right back."

MrRamsey exits from this room

[Cypher] He took a deep breath. "It was really good to see you two again."

[Mrs.Ramsey] "It's been different not having you around. It can be pretty lonely at times."

[Cypher] "Sorry..."

[Mrs.Ramsey] "Don't be sorry. Its all a part of growing up. We didn't expect to keep you little and with us forever Doug. It's been neat watching you grow into the man that you've become."

[Mrs.Ramsey] "And..." she sighed. "Part of growing up is making mistakes too Doug."

[Cypher] "I definitely figured that out."

[Mrs.Ramsey] She made a small noise of amusement in the back of her throat. "well did I ever tell you about the time that your dad set your grandparents cottage on fire?"

[Cypher] "Wait, what?"
fourpawsonthefloor
Administrator
Administrator

Remy and sid's room

[Mystique] Mystique lurks outside of Remy's room trying to make sense of the whole evening.

[Remy] Remy sat on his bed, flipping thorough his homework. Perfect time to do some while Talia was napping.

[Mystique] This is the longest she's spent outside her room (beyond classes) since she promised to make good on TJ's Dare. And.... Well, she wasn't backing down was she. And that was something.

[Remy] He groaned. The whole afternoon had given him a huge headache. He didn't know what to make of it all.

[Mystique] But she could tell something was up with Remy and it had been bugging her the whole time she had talked with Doug. Especially with Doug acting like nothing big had happeneding.

[Mystique] She tapped lightly on the door.

[Mystique] She might have talked to TJ about this, except that TJ wasn't in their room.

[Mystique] This was the next best place to look.

[Remy] "Oui? Who's dere?"

[Mystique] "It's Raven." she whispered. "You busy?"

[Remy] "Non...come in petite." He shoved the much hated homework away from him.

[Mystique] Raven slipped in through the door.

[Mystique] "So. Doug's parents..." she said.

[Mystique] She knitted her brown, not knowing what to think.

[Remy] "Dieu...don' even get me started. Were dey anythin' dat y'expected?"

[Mystique] Raven shook her head. "they thought I was TJ." she said.

[Mystique] "I wasn't even going to go down, but I heard so many voices down there."

[Remy] He snorted without mirth. "Well evidently Doug tol' dem about TJ an' me...cause dey knew about d' eyes...but 'e obviously didn' tell dem everythin', neh?"

[Mystique] "Maybe Doug didn't tell them about the dare... So he didn't tell them about me."

[Remy] "Don' think dat dey knew y' were blue...but dey knew d' name." he patted the edge of his bed inviting her to sit, scootching over to make room. "Dey...are a little bit suprizin' for dis cajun boy though...dey suprized me."

[Mystique] Raven came and sat down.

[Remy] he knew he was repeating himself...but he'd pictured librarians or soemthing...not pot smoking hippish people.

[Mystique] She sighed.

[Remy] "what did 'e say t' you petite? Y'talked for a while, neh?"

[Mystique] "I don't get it. It seemed like the more unusual you were, they more interested his parents were. I felt like I was on display."

[Mystique] "We talked, but I don't know.... "

[Remy] "yeah..." he shook his head. "don' know. Dey didn' seem too 'appy when I tol' dem what Doug said."

[Mystique] "Told them? What did Doug say?"

[Mystique] "You mean about how after he saw me for real, that I wasn't the same?"

[Remy] "Well...don' quite know 'ow it 'appened...but dey were all on and on about 'ow Doug was Remy's best friend an' all...it didn' make any sense."

[Remy] "Oui." He nodded "Tol' dem what Doug said t'y...and t'remy. 'e doesn't like mutants like us."

[Mystique] Raven frowned, pulling her knees up to her chest and staring at her feet.

[Remy] "but...dey weren't to 'appy about dat."

[Mystique] "What does this mean? Our conversation was totally not like that. How does Doug really feel?"

[Remy] "Hein?" he looked at her. "what did Doug tell y'?"

[Mystique] "We talked about what we could do with our powers."

[Mystique] "And about not hiding them. Being open about them and proud of them sort of..."

[Mystique] "He seemed pretty different last weekend."

[Remy] Remy looked at her. "Well...Remy tol' 'im 'e was bein' an ass, an' dat. 'e said dat TJ an' you...lookin' like dat...is freaked 'im out a bit. LIke - he was thankful dat 'e wasn't like us. An' den Remy asked him why you guys, and not 'im...and 'e told remy dat..." he ground his teeth.

[Remy] "Tol' Remy dat 'e creeped 'im out too. Dis guy tried to preten' to be a friend? An' den?" Remy shook his head.

[Mystique] Raven frowned. "And you told his PARENTS about this?" She sounded impressed.

[Remy] Remy tossed his hands up in the air. "Dey 'ad Remy cornered. An' we smoked pot together. It jus'...'appened."

[Mystique] Raven grinned. "You smoked POT with Doug's parents?"

[Remy] "See." he pointed at her "Dat's what Remy means!"

[Mystique] "I just pretended nothing happened." Raven said.

[Remy] "Doug was freakin' out when 'e first smoked pot wit' Remy." he scowled at the memory. "'e said dey would kill 'im. So remy expected...somethin' different."

[Mystique] "I wish I could have said something..."

[Remy] "Remy don' know..." how could he tell her this without giving his other powers away. "Dey seemed really...sincere."

[Mystique] "I hate looking like this. I can't wait until next week when I can look like myself again."

[Remy] He thought about what he had felt from Dougs parents."remy thinks dat dey liked y'. An' Remy."

[Remy] "An TJ..."

[Mystique] "Yeah, but Doug's parents don't go to school here. Doug does."

[Remy] "Oui." he scowled blackly at the wall. "So what den?"

[Mystique] Raven sighed again. "I don't know. We can either give Doug another chance or... not."

[Remy] "So, whacha wanna do?"

[Mystique] "I think Doug wants to try. I don't think he meant to hurt our feelings the way he did."

[Mystique] "What about you? What do you think?"

[Remy] "Don' know petite." he smiled wryly at her "Remy didn' really 'ave friends before 'ere. But 'es 'ad pleanty of people screw 'im over. Though dat Remy would be safe from dat from a friend, neh?"

[Mystique] "I think everybody gets confused at least once in their life though. Maybe more."

[Remy] "Oui..but 'ow...." he broke off at the sound of the knock on the door.

[MrRamsey] * MrRamsey knocked on the door, having heard some familiar voices inside.

[Mystique] "If I can't be mad at TJ, I can't be mad at Doug. I...." Raven turned and looked at the door.

[Remy] what was it with his room tonight? "oui?"

[MrRamsey] He opened the door a crack. "It's Mr. Ramsey. Mind if I come in for a minute?"

[Remy] "Just...Remy don' want TJ gettin' 'urt neither."

[Mystique] Raven shrugged and surpressed the urge to switch to her avatar.

[Remy] Remy looked at Raven. "Oui..."

[MrRamsey] ((ah, phone! ))

[Remy] "ou...non...jus' come in, OK."

[MrRamsey] He opened the door. "Sorry, to interrupt, but I heard voices."

[Remy] "oui? Some of us 'ere do dat too."

[Mystique] Raven gave a silent wave.

[MrRamsey] "Listen, we talked to Doug."

[Remy] Remy rubbed the spot between his brows. Looked like the headache wasn't going anywhere.

[Mystique] Raven shot Remy a quick glance.

[MrRamsey] "He feels really bad about what he did."

[Mystique] Raven suddenly wished she were telepathic. Why was Doug's father here delivering this message? Why not Doug himself?

[Remy] "Don' mean 'e can' change 'ow 'e feels, 'omme. No matter 'ow bad 'e feels for tellin' us...'e still feels dat way, neh?"

[Mystique] She wished she could ask Remy this questions without Mr. Ramsey hearing.

[MrRamsey] (( frozen? ))

[MrRamsey] "He's working on it, and I think with his friends' help he can do it."

[Remy] "Wait...what 're we suppose to do?"

[Mystique] Raven knitted her brows. Really. Why wasn't Doug here saying all this?

[MrRamsey] "Just be understanding. Be his friend."

[Mystique] Raven stood up. "Why can't Doug tell us this?" she asked. "Sir." she added in a last act to appear polite.

[Remy] Remy felt a little guilty at that. "Cause Remy tol' him to fuck off an' not talk to 'im petite."

[Remy] Thinking he quirked a brow at the older man. "Does Doug even know y're askin us dis?"

[Mystique] "Oh."

[MrRamsey] He waited for Remy to finish. "He thinks I'm getting a drink of water."

[Mystique] "I don't think you'll find any water in this room." Raven said dryly with a wink at Remy.

[Remy] "well den." he didn't know what to say. Ask him where his loyality was and without a doubt it was with Talia, and he wasn't going to risk her getting hurt. But... "Maybe. Remy'll see. It's not dat easy 'omme."

[Remy] He grinned back at Raven. "Non...dere is some tequila under de bed though."

[MrRamsey] He smiled at the two of them. "Just give him a chance, that's all I ask. He's really a good kid."

[Mystique] "I think one of the things you'll find," Raven said, "Is that we're more generous than most with 2nd and 3rd chances."

[Mystique] "We know what it's like to be different."

[MrRamsey] "Thank you. He really does think the world of you two, you know." He glanced meaningfully in Raven's direction. "Listen, if you guys ever want to come visit us in Illinois, just say the word. TJ's invited too, of course."

[Mystique] "Okay," Raven said.

[Remy] Remy blinked at the open invitation. He'd never had people actually offer to have him as a guest...unless you counted here.

[Remy] "Uh...thanks."

[Mystique] "Thanks."
fourpawsonthefloor
Administrator
Administrator

My Apologies, but I missed this bit and can't insert it anywhere else - so...

BENCH

[Wanda] "Guess we didn't pick the most private spot to share secrets,"

[Wanda] Wanda said to Jackie apologetically as they walked away from the mansion

[Jake] Jake snorted. "Guess not. So, Wanda," he said once they were far enough away to be out of earshot of any lingering eavesdroppers. "Where were we?"

[Wanda] "Car accident," Wanda said, and led Jackie to one of the benches outside the garden.

[Wanda] "You were just telling me how you had to climb out of the rear window..."

[Wanda] She took a seat on the bench.

[Jake] Jake winced. "Oh yeah, right. OK, so there I was, my head pounding, blood streaming from my nose, and all this black smoke oozing out the front of my busted car."

[Wanda] "So, then what happened?"

[Jake] He sat down next to her, resting his arm against the back of the bench as he worked past his still-shaky emotions to describe the events of that horrible night.

[Wanda] Wanda listened sympathetically, allowing the girl to continue with her story

[Wanda] uninterupted

[Wanda] *sp

[Jake] "I knew I had to get out of there, and fast. I don't know much about the internal workings of cars, but all that black smoke could NOT be a good sign. Since I was pinned in on both sides, I lowered the seat and crawled out over the broken glass and slid off the trunk."

[Jake] "I didn't even stop to consider my CD collection, or my iPod. If you knew me, you'd find that shocking, but I swear they were the furthest things from my mind just then."

[Wanda] Wanda nodded - still not wanting to interrupt

[Jake] "All I could think about was getting away from there. My legs were shaky--I mean like rubber shaky--and my face was ice cold, but I ran just the same. Next thing I knew, there was this impossibly loud explosion and I was thrown to the ground by a wave of heat."

[Wanda] "Were you hurt?" Wanda asked.

[Jake] "Yeah, but I honestly didn't know it at the time. I was all numb, you see. I think it was shock."

[Wanda] Wanda shivered, the idea of car crashes all too close to home,

[Wanda] "Did anyone stop to help you?"

[Jake] "When I looked back, I saw the truck that had rammed into me was on fire. I think there'd been a gas can or something in the back. The smoke was so thick, it hurt to breathe, and as I watched--I still can't believe it happened--my car actually exploded."

[Jake] "Not at first. I dont' think, anyway," Jake said, trying to remember. "Everything was just so unreal, you know? I was pretty out of it. The next clear memory I have is the paramedics in the ambulance taking my bloodpressure on the way to the hospital."

[Wanda] "Oh wow," Wanda said, "That's so terrible."

[Wanda] "But, at least you survived, it could have been so much worse!"

[Jake] "It was," Jake scowled. "And it has been! Much worse than I ever could have imagined!"

[Wanda] "But," Wanda said, looking at Jackie, "You seem to be moving around okay.."

[Jake] "As it turned out, I had a concussion. It was really bad too--the kind where they can't let you drift off or you might never wake up."

[Wanda] Had there been internal damage, no, she'd said it had affected her mutation

[Jake] Jake sighed. If he was going to tell her, he had to get it out now. He knew he'd never have an opportunity like this again, and if he waited too long, it would be that much harder when/if the truth came out.

[Wanda] Wanda couldn't help reaching out to put her hand on Jackie's shoulder.

[Wanda] "A concussion, so that's what stopped your powers..."

[Jake] Jake looked at Wanda's hand on his shoulder, and a thin stab of pain shot through his heart. There was no way he could keep up any pretense around her.

[Jake] "Wanda," he said softly, his brown eyes wide with fear and anxiety. "What I'm going to tell you now might be hard to believe. But I don't want you to get mad or to think I've been trying to fool you or anything because it's really not like that. OK?"

[Wanda] "Of course not," Wanda said, "And I've only just met you, so, whatever you have to say..."

[Wanda] "You can tell me, really."

[Jake] "I'm a shapeshifter," Jake confessed, and it surprised him how much of a relief it was to say that. "At least, I'm supposed to be. I have no idea if it was the concussion or what, but when I came to in that ambulance..." He bit his lip, his mouth twisted in an ironic smile. "I'll never forget what

[Jake] that paramedic said to me. He called me 'sweetheart.' That was the first time I realized--" Enough beating around the bush. The only way to explain clearly was to come right out and say it. "Wanda, I'm a guy."

[Jake] "That's why I had to come here. There's no way I can go back to Brown looking like this!"

[Jake] "I'm just hoping the Professor or someone might be able to help me get my powers working again so I can get back to being myself!!"

[Wanda] Wanda blinked, not really getting what Jackie meant when she blurted out what had been bothering her.

[Wanda] She sat back in the bench and thought for half a second.

[Wanda] "So, help me understand this."

[Wanda] "You were born... a guy?"

[Jake] Jake waited anxiously for Wanda's response, the muscles of his stomach clenched so tight he feared he might break.

[Jake] "Yeah," Jake admitted. "And I've been a guy my whole life. Believe me, it was not my idea to wind up like this!"

[Wanda] "You know," Wanda said, playing with her hands, "We have two other shapeshifters here."

[Wanda] "Raven and Sid, Raven was the blue girl we passed.

[Jake] "Yeah?" Jake said. "How do their powers work?"

[Wanda] "She doesn't always look like that - usually she'd pass for human - but I guess she's just fooling around with her powers."

[Wanda] "Well, they're shapeshifters too," Wanda said, "So, I understand how that works, a little anyway."

[Jake] "Then she's probably a more powerful shapeshifter than me. For me, shifting's always been really tough, and it takes a very long time for the transformation to finish."

[Wanda] "I've seen Raven become a tough bouncer type guy and then switch back to pale goth girl."

[Wanda] Wanda nodded, "Sid and Raven both shift fairly quickly."

[Jake] "That's why this is so terrifying. What if I can never switch back?"

[Wanda] "And it doesn't seem to be hard for them."

[Wanda] "I can't imagine what that's like," Wanda shook her head, "But, I really hope the professor can help you."

[Wanda] "He must have thought he could, if he invited you here."

[Jake] "Swell," Jake grumped. "But that doesn't help me. No offense, but I REALLY don't want to spend the rest of my life as a girl, you know?"

[Jake] "Yeah, that's what he said back when I was at the hospital. I haven't seen any results yet, though. I haven't even been able to talk to the guy."

[Wanda] "I understand that," Wanda said, "Though being a girl isn't all bad."

[Wanda] Jackie - Jake - probably didn't appreciate that though

[Jake] Jake raised an incredulous eyebrow.

[Wanda] "I definitely won't tell anyone your secret," she told him seriously.

[Wanda] "I can't imagine being trapped in someone else's body."

[Jake] "Look, there are several things about being a girl that I am not looking forward to," he said. "Other guys is one of them. The ladies room is another. I won't mention the third, but judging from my mom and sister, it ain't too pretty."

[Wanda] "Heh," Wanda said, "Ah, how long since the accident?"

[Jake] "It is like being trapped in someone else's body! I'm shorter, for one thing. And I noticed with the milk this morning, I'm not as strong as I used to be either."

[Jake] "A little over a week. A week of pure, unmitigated horror. I feel like I've fallen off the earth and landed in the Twilight Zone."

[Wanda] "A week!" Wanda crossed her arms tight in her lap, "I really am sorry you're going through all this."

[Jake] "Especially now that I'm here, surrounded by all these other mutants. Before this, I only knew a few other people like me, and I was the least 'gifted' of the bunch. Like I said, my powers have never been all that strong."

[Wanda] "And you can't at all be adjusted yet."

[Wanda] "I won't tell a soul, I promised."

[Jake] Jake shrugged, unable to help noticing that since his confession, she'd tensed up into a tight ball--a far cry from the comforting touch of a few minutes ago.

[Jake] "Thanks, Wanda," he said. "I knew I could trust you not to tell."

[Wanda] "But Raven and Sid know what it's like to shift, they might be really good people to talk to."

[Wanda] Wanda leaned back in the bench and took a deep breath.

[Wanda] She looked over at Jackie, no Jake - and shook her head

[Jake] "Thanks, Wanda," he said, "but I don't know if I really want to talk anymore. It's hard enough spilling your guts once, you know."

[Wanda] "I didn't realize anything like that could happen."

[Wanda] Wanda sighed, she'd been hoping she'd be more help.

[Jake] Jake snorted. "Yeah, neither did I."

[Jake] "But really, talking to you has been a big help. I..." he looked away, suddenly feeling a little awkward. "I really appreciate your listening to me, Wanda."

[Wanda] "Look," Wanda said straightening up and half turning towards him.

[Wanda] But, Jake was turning away - "Look... Jake. Don't give up now, have you even talked to hte professor about this?"

[Jake] Jake looked back up. "Yeah?"

[Jake] ((OOPS, sorry YOu can ignore that))

[Wanda] ((hee))

[Jake] "Not really. It was my parents who spoke to him. I think it was over the phone or something."

[Angel_II] Angel wandered back outside, looking for Scott.

[Wanda] Wanda leaned back against the bench, one arm over the top, thinking

Summers enters this room

[Wanda] She noticed Angel walking around, out of hearing range.

[Summers] ((internet went kaput))

[Wanda] ((ahh - me too! awhile ago))

[Jake] "Oops," Jake said glumly. "Looks like we've got more company. Wanna split, or..what?"

GAZEBO

[Wanda] Reaching the open structure, Wanda climbed the stairs and took a seat on a bench looking over the lake

Jake enters this room

[Jake] "Geesh, this guy Xavier must be loaded beyond the dreams of Midas to have a place like this!"

[Wanda] "You know," she started as Jake climbed up the steps behind her.

Summers enters this room

[Wanda] "Yeah," Wanda agreed, "This place is great."

[Wanda] "I'm not quite sure while we're all here, but it's nice all the same."

[Jake] Jake took in a deep breath of warm, lake-scented air. "Yep. It's nice all right. Not as great as the ocean, though. From my house, I can smell the salty air all the time." He sighed. "I really miss that smell here."

[Wanda] [Wanda] "You know," she started as Jake climbed up the steps behind her.

[Jake] "Yeah?"

[Wanda] ((please ignore above!))

[Wanda] ((or not - hee))

[Jake] ((OK...but which part? The part you just pasted?))

[Jake] ((Is confused!!))

[Wanda] "You know, you might look like a girl, but just so you know..."

[Wanda] ((let's go with her saying that ))

[Wanda] "You really do act like a guy."

[Jake] "What?" Jake asked, a little wary.

[Jake] ((OK!))

[Wanda] "I mean - I could tell you were flirting before, and I was trying to think how I was going to mention I'm not really attracted to other girls

[Wanda] "But, things make sense now."

[Wanda] "And I'm sure it won't be permenant."

[Wanda] ((can't spell))

[Jake] Jake winced, curshing his palms against his face and drooping his shoulders. "Oh God, I knew it. I can't do this. There's no way I can pull this off."

[Wanda] "I mean, you have to believe that."

[Jake] ((me neither!))

[Wanda] "Pull off what exactly?" Wanda asked

[Jake] "Yeah, I guess. But I'd sure feel better if someone could give me at least one straight answer. All I've gotten since the accident is a bunch of maybes, and I tell you, maybes don't do much for my self-image."

[Jake] "This!" Jake exclaimed with a broad gesture to his all-too-female body. "Even you could tell something wasn't right, and you hardly even know me!"

[Wanda] Poor Jake - it was a wonder he was still sane with everything he was going through

[Wanda] "Ah," Wanda said, "You're sure you don't just want to tell everyone?"

[Wanda] "They're a pretty understanding bunch."

[Wanda] "Of course, I won't say anything," she added quickly.

[Wanda] tapping her heart, "Promises and all."

[Jake] Jake shot her a wide-eyed look. "Think about this from where I stand," he said. "I'm a guy. I'm in the body of a girl. A pretty hot girl, too, if I have to admit it. Would you want all the other guys at school to know about this?"

[Wanda] *"Since I keep my promises"

[Wanda] Wanda couldn't help smiling at that - though she tried to hide it, sitting on the bench facing him she reminded him, "Well, you're not at your school now."

[Jake] Jake's expression softened, and he smiled. "You know Wanda," he said, "you're really great. I don't mean to sound cheezy, but seriously, meeting you has been the best thing that's happened to me since the accident."

[Wanda] "So, your friends at your real school don't have to ever know."

[Jake] "God, I hope that's true!!!" Jake sighed explosively, bending half-over the gazebo railing. "I'd never be able to live this down!"

[Wanda] Jake seemed to be feeling better, more relaxed - she smiled at her - his softened expression

[Wanda] "So, I'm the best thing that's happened to you all week?" She said

[Wanda] After her next comment

[Jake] "By far," Jake nodded.

[Wanda] Jake jumped up - "Well, wait until you've seen the professor."

[Wanda] Wanda said, "For all we know.."

[Wanda] "This may be very temorary."

[Wanda] "And you won't be in that body long enough to have to - well deal with the more difficult stuff

[Wanda] "Not that it's really all that bad," She added hastily. "But I doubt that's much comfort."

[Jake] "Hey, the more temporary it is, the better it'll suit me," Jake said. "I wish we could have met back when I was...well, me. I think we could have been really good friends, you know?"

[Jake] "Now, who knows how long I'll be here..." He shrugged and turned to look at the lake.

[Wanda] "You seem really nice," Wanda said, "And considering what you're going through."

[Wanda] "You're coping really well."

[Wanda] "I'll definitely be here to help you through this, and..."

[Wanda] she smiled at him, "Give you some tips about pulling off the girl thing."

[Wanda] "As long as it lasts."

[Jake] Jake kept his eyes fixed on the treeline, praying she didn't see his blushing face. "Erm...thanks," he managed to smile. "And thanks for being so understanding. I was...well...pretty nervous about how I'd be received here, and stuff."

[Jake] "Tips! Now those, I could probably use. You've already seen how crappy I am as an actor."

[Wanda] "Everyone here's amazingly tolerant," Wanda said, "Nothing to worry about there."

[Wanda] "But, if you do want to keep this a secret... I'll help you out."

[Jake] And he'd be devistated when he started to change back. Poor guy.

[Wanda] Wanda leaned back on the bench, contemplating the girl in front of her

[Wanda] or the guy in the girl's body

[Wanda] Jake really was a very attractive girl.

[Wanda] "You know, I don't think it's the guys you have to worry about."

[Wanda] "You'll have to keep an eye out for Dez."

[Jake] Jake looked over to her, a little confused. "Who--or what--is Dez?"

[Wanda] "She's our resident lesbian - nice and everything - but kind of insane."

[Wanda] "Though maybe you won't mind, she can be really enthusiastic."

[Jake] Jake stiffened, his eyes unnaturally wide. "You know, as a typical college guy I suppose I should find this funny," he said.

[Wanda] *"Though maybe you won't mind, considering your situation and all."

[Wanda] "Heh," Wanda said, "Maybe, but it's not like you're comfortable in that body yet."

[Wanda] "Though we'll work on it."

[Wanda] "Just, you know, keep an eye out for the girl with the white stripe in her hair.

[Wanda] "She can fly and she's strong enough to lift a bus. Though really, I don't think she'll give you any real problems."

[Jake] "Look Wanda," Jake said. "If this is going to work, there's one thing you should know about me. I'm straight, OK. No matter what I may look like on the outside, on the inside, I'm 100% male. Don't worry, I'll be on the look out!"

[Jake] Then, he winced. "A bus, you say?"

[Wanda] Wanda laughed, she'd been trying to add some levity to the situation - but maybe hadn't quite pulled that off.

[Wanda] "Ah, don't worry about it, Dez is okay."

[Wanda] "I just thought the idea of a lesbian on the rampage might cheer you up."

[Wanda] "Probably shouldn't have said anything."

[Wanda] Wanda looked down at her hands.

[Jake] Jake eyed her a little warily, then realized what she'd been trying to do. It took a little work, but he managed a laugh. "Hey, don't worry about it, Wanda," he smiled. "At least now I have a heads up. So, wanna go finish the tour?"

[Edited on 8/6/06 by fourpawsonthefloor]
fourpawsonthefloor
Administrator
Administrator

OUTSIDE

[Summers] "Lead on, Angel." Scott said.

[Summers] ((I love macs! I wishi'd bought one instead of this crummy POS))

[Summers] ((looks like Doug's still getting reamed by his parents. lol))

[Summers] ((can't wait to read the transipt of that room))

[Angel_II] ((LOL! He is! I need to catch up on the transcripts. I was out of town for a week and out of the game for a week before that.))

[Summers] ((ack I just finished reading them ALL the other day. whoo good stuff))

[Angel_II] Angel left him for a moment to run in the shed and find a shovel. She sprinted back. "Okay, I think it's really pretty over on the other side of the lake." She wound her arm around his.

[Summers] (( so - off to bury the bird?))

[Summers] "Um..."

[Summers] "What'cha doing?" Scott's heart beat in double-time.

[Angel_II] "you can't see with your eyes closed, right?" She backed off a bit, afraid she was being a bit too friendly. That had gotten her in trouble before.

[Summers] Her arms were strong, get the bones under the muscle were gracile.

[Summers] ((yet))

[Summers] "blinder than a bat, I'm afraid." God, was that a lame line or what?

[Summers] "It was...nice." Hot as hell. "Just um, tell me if you're going to grab me next time, ok?"

[Summers] ((gracile= delicate, thin etc. anatomy class.))

[Angel_II] "Okay......" She blushed, despite herself. "Sorry. I'm just headed, um, this way." She tugged just a bit.

[Angel_II] ((Ah, gotcha. Was wondering if I needed to look it up. LOL!))

[Summers] Damn. No more flying. Maybe..."PErhaps a flying lesson later on?" Scott asked as he followed Angel.

[Angel_II] ((Okay, sorry if you know this, but I'm Slarti. I don't remember if I've talked to you before on the forum))

[Summers] ((Sorry. I should remember that not everyone is as wierd as me. I remember you, this is JSherlock))

[Summers] ((i was around 3 years ago.))

[Angel_II] He wanted to fly? Wow! "Okay, we can do that!" She laughed, shakily. "It's not far though."

[Summers] "Well, if you can carry my weight, sounds like fun."

[Summers] ((God damn he's fast - not even at the school for a whole day and he's chatting up the first female he finds.))

[Summers] ((STILL getting busted. damn))

[Angel_II] ((You were!? Wow! I forget we've even been around that long! LOL!))

[Summers] ((lol))

[Summers] ((You were Slartibartfast or something similar, right?))

[Angel_II] She thinks about it. "I think I can carry you," she said. "I've never tried to carry anybody else, really." She checked his muscles a bit as they walked.

[Angel_II] ((Yep. I've been that since the old forum, and Slarti here. Ooooh! Dad just left.))

[Summers] Scott swallowed hard. Was she checking him out? He could eyes on him.

[Summers] Thank GOD he'd kept up the swimming even if he'd had to quit tennis.

[Summers] ((I need a damn name for his brother.))

[Summers] ((uh oh, looks like Doug's finished.))

[Angel_II] They came to a clearing and she regretfully released his arm. "Okay, how about here."

[Angel_II] *?*

[Summers] "To bury? What does it look like?" Scott looked around again, wishing it wasn't just an habit.

[Summers] ((a*))

[Angel_II] "Um, it's a clearing. Honestly, I think it may be a pet cemetery..... there're a few stones that look kinda grave-ish from the air."

[Summers] "All right. How about here, then?" Scott put down the bird and reached for the shovel. "I'll do it."

[Summers] "You go look for a nice rock or something for it."

[Summers] Scott jammed the shovel into the dirst and dug up a large clod.

[Angel_II] "Okay," she replied, and headed off to grab one from the field.

[Summers] I think I should go swimming instead of smoking. Scott thought has he widened and deepened the hole.

[Angel_II] Angel found a whitish rock and headed back, taking a moment to appreciate the image of a digging male.

[Summers] He dug intil the hole was about 3 feet deep. He leant on the shovel and wiped the sweat from his brow. I wonder what's taking Angel so long.

[Angel_II] "I got one," she said, breaking from her ogling. "It's pretty.... it's white and has little tan speckles."

[Angel_II] She joined him at the hole. "Um, should we say something?"

[Summers] "That's good." Scott knelt and put the bird in the hole. "I'm sorry, bird."

[Summers] He stood up and began filling in the hole.

[Angel_II] Angel shifted from foot to foot. "Um, yeah, bird, I think Scott's a good guy, and it sucks what happened. So, be happy in the birdy afterlife."

[Summers] "There. it's done. shall we head back now?" Ugh - I need a shower. i'm covered with sweat and dirt.

[Angel_II] "Okay. You want that flying lesson?"

[Angel_II] She grinned at him like an idiot, happy he couldn't see it.

[Summers] "Well, if you can carry me. If not, don't worry about it." Scott smiled and hefted the shoved over a shoulder. "Should We we leave this here?"

[Angel_II] "Nah, I think I can manage it too, unless you don't wanna carry it." She eyeballed him, gauging his weight again.

[Angel_II] "I'm gonna have to hold you under your arms, so I can have a good hold"

[Summers] "No problems here." Scott grinned. "I mean, damn -"

[Summers] ((don't ask how much he weighs - I don't know the appropriate weight.))

[Angel_II] She grabbed him before he could finish and lifted off, her wings buzzing.

[Summers] "Holy crap!" What kind of wings were they? They didn

[Angel_II] After a moment to adjust to the extra weight, they headed off for the mansion.

[Summers] 't sound like the wings he'd imagined. But wow! "This is awesome!"

[Summers] ((looks like everyone's wrapping))

[Angel_II] "We're pretty high right now," she shouted. "But it's cool!"

[Angel_II] ((I told them to give us a bit to wrap))

[Summers] Scott laughed - "'I'm the king of the world!'" He crowed, using the corniest line he could find.

[Summers] ((ok.))

[Angel_II] "We're almost back!" She headed toward the ground at the patio door. "Okay, we're at the patio door!" She laughed at his corny joke as they touched down.

[Summers] Man, he hadn't felt THIS free since the day before the accident - when he and his brother had gone hangliding.

[Summers] Scott felt as though he couldn't wipe the grin off his face. "thank you Angel."

[Angel_II] She let go of him fast as they touched down -- didn't want to hang on...

[Summers] Scott offered her his hand.

[Angel_II] "No problem." She took his offered hand and smiled. Realizing he couldn't see it she lead his hand to her face.

[Summers] "You have a lovely smile." Scott said as he ghosted his fingers over her face.

[Summers] ((Wrap?))

[Angel_II] "Thanks," she blushed. "I should probably get to sleep."

[Angel_II] ((Yep. ))

[Angel_II] "See you later?"

[Summers] "Sleep well, then. I'll stay up for a bit longer." Scott opened the patio door for her. "Of course."

[Summers] ((see you in scrawlers?))

[Angel_II] "Good night!" She kissed his cheek before sprinting though the door and upstairs.
NachtcGleiskette
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: The Ragin' Cajun

Post by NachtcGleiskette »

[Colossus] "no, i mean how much are you willing to pay for one?" Piotr said again allmost cracking up
YOU SCRUB!!!! SCRUB!!!!!

This was FAB!!! I loved it!! Row, I'm SO in love with Jake. He cracked me up a few times. You HAVE to play more!

[Edited on 8/6/06 by NachtcGleiskette]
"If you live your life to please everyone else, you will continue to feel frustrated and powerless. This is because what others want may not be good for you. You are not being mean when you say NO to unreasonable demands or when you express your ideas, feelings, and opinions, even if they differ from those of others.â€
idsunki
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey
Title: NARC!!!!!

Post by idsunki »

Lesbians on rampages generally cheer me up, so it was a good effort Chic.

My, our rp is growing by leaps and bounds!
You always know where the X-Men have been
because it's always on fire.