6/09 Instance: TJ is everyones sister

Read our instance transcripts here for hot character sessions!
NachtcGleiskette
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: The Ragin' Cajun

6/09 Instance: TJ is everyones sister

Post by NachtcGleiskette »

Nocturne enters this room

remy enters this room

[Nocturne] TJ stands back from her mirror, trying to get a full view of her body.

[Nocturne] It's not easy, the mirrors kinda small, but she can see enough, she supposes.

[Nocturne] She looks herself over, in her cotton panties, simple bra. She should go shopping, maybe get some better stuff? She wasn't about to go out and shop, but she could totally find a website. Mom had given her that credit card..

[Nocturne] Sighing, she turns to the side. There. Yeah. That's definately a poodge.

[Nocturne] She'd heard the other girls in the mansion speak about stuff like calories and carbs, and honestly, it was something she'd never even THOUGHT about before. And suddenly, it was like...should she be thinking about it?

[Nocturne] Like, maybe she WAS getting fatter? OH TOTALLY. She turned again to face front, putting her hands to her sides. What was this? She'd never had THIS before!

[Nocturne] She frowned at her reflection. How'd she let herself go like that?

[remy] Remy had been looking for TJ, and so far hadn't found her in the recroom, classrooms or anywhere else...which naturally left him on more option.

[Nocturne] She turned again, posing a bit. *sigh* this was just depressing.

[remy] He turned the knob to her bedroom door, breaking into a wide grin as the opening door revealed Talia dressed only in her skivvies.

[remy] "Well 'ello chere...didn' know y'were expectin' me."

[Nocturne] She turned quick to see Remy enter. "GAH! REMY!"

[Nocturne] She quickly pulled a blanket off the closest bed. "DON'T YOU KNOCK?!"

[remy] "What!?" he held his hands out "Not like Remy's not seen y'in a lot less dan dat."

[Nocturne] She sighed. He was right, but it didn't make him coming in surprising her as she looked at herself in the mirror any less embarrassing. "Just close the door."

[remy] He dutifully shut the door and then walked over to her, placing his hands on her shoulders. "What's troublin' you chere?"

[Nocturne] She lowered the blanket, placing it back on Raven's bed, before stepping back from him, hands on her hips. "Do I..." she felt stupid even asking. 'Do I look fatter?"

[remy] Uh oh. That never boded well for the guy when a girl asked a loaded question like that. "fatter? y're kiddin'. Y've barely got enough weight on y' as it is."

[Nocturne] She crossed her arms, giving him a look. "Are you being serious?"

[remy] jesus. See! This is what he meant. Y' never could answer a question like that right. "Oui, of course chere. Mos' d' girls round 'ere are nearly thin enough t' floss wit'."

[Nocturne] She grabbed a tiny bit of flab on her side, shaking it a bit. "What the hell is this? I've never seen this before!"

[Nocturne] Well, she didn't think she'd ever seen it before...she'd never looked before...

[remy] He brushed one hand over hers, bringing flat against her skin. "It's skin chere. It's supposed t' be dere."

[remy] "Is dis all about what Emma was sayin' t' y' de other day at lunch?"

[Nocturne] She frowned, furrowing her brow. "I dunno...like, they all seem like they pay attention to this shit. I never really did. Maybe I should? Maybe I should watch my carbs or whatever."

[remy] Remy made a noise of dissent in the back of his throat. "Why d'femmes do dat anyway? Dis obcessin' over tryin' t' look like dey are 12 year old girls dat 'aven't 'it puberty?"

[remy] Remy smoothed his hands over her narrow waste and the curve of her hips. "It's nice when a femme look like a femme instead of a fille."

[Nocturne] "I don't wanna look like that," She looked at her reflection again. "I just wanna be pretty."

[remy] "An since when is lookin' like a starved waif pretty chere?" He drew her close to him, one hand cupping a barely clad buttock. "Y'look like a femme should."

[Nocturne] "I dunno..." she looked up at him. "Like, I'm not saying I AM fat. But, what if it starts and I just like...BLOW UP! Gah.." She'd look like that blueberry girl from willy wonka!

[remy] "Chere." He pressed his lips to her forehead. "Think about it. Y'could eat enough for a family an' not gain weight wit' d' way dat Calvin guy's got us runnin' around."

[remy] "An sides." he smacked her lightly on the butt "It wouldn' 'urt y'none to put a little more weight on."

[Nocturne] "Oh NO WAY! I'm not gonna gain weight on PURPOSE!"

[remy] Remy chuckled "Well Remy likes y' just d' way y' are chere."

[Nocturne] She pulled away from him for a second, studying him. Backing up to her bed, she sat, still watching him.

[remy] "What?" He looked back at her. He thought that he was in the clear for a minute there, but evidently not.

[Nocturne] "Sometimes you make me feel so sexy."

[remy] He grinned at her. "Dat's cause y'are sexy chere."

[remy] He let his eyes trail over her form slowly before turning his gaze back up to her face. "Y' make a man 'ave very impure thoughts."

[Nocturne] She smiled, looking away from him for a second. "I just...I never really felt like it before."

[remy] "Y're kiddin'." He sat down beside her placing his hand on her knee, sighing. "Was it because of y're being different y'think?"

[Nocturne] She shrugged. "Back home....like...none of the guys really liked me. It sucked, watching everyone kind of pair up. And there I am"

[Nocturne] "You know, you go through that whole "boys are gross" thing...and when THATS over its all like...you get stupid crushes on stupid guys who end up dating your friend. Stupid."

[remy] "No one?" He frowned thinking. "Den...was Remy d' first guy y'ever kissed too?"

[Nocturne] She nodded, feeling a bit of a blush come up.

[Nocturne] "I remember talking to my friend David once. And he said I was like a sister. It's like. Fantastic. Talia Josephine Palmer, everyones sister."

[remy] "Wow. Uh..." Merde. He knew that he was her first...well THAT. But she hadn't ever had anyone else like her that way? Was she just clinging to him because she thought that no one else would have her? "'ow many guys were dere where y' grew up chere?" he asked quietly

[Nocturne] "There were three other guys my age. And like...a few older and a few younger. But, we really all kinda hung out in our age groups, you know?"

[remy] "Three? Dat

[remy] 's it?

[remy] He was suprized...he had known that she'd grown up fairly secluded...but only three other guys?

[Nocturne] "Well, it's a small place Remy. Three like...my age exactly. Born in 88. But there were others older and younger."

[remy] "Oui...still dat's not many chere. An' den d' people 'ere are d' only ones y've met other dan dat?"

[Nocturne] She nodded. He was making her feel like she was...weird. "Other than my family. I never really left the reservation."

[remy] "Den..." He shifted on the bed, uncomfortable with the question, but having to know. "Is dat why y'decided to kiss me? Cause no one else 'ad wanted to?"

[Nocturne] Whoa. What? She turned to him. "Is that what you think?"

[Nocturne] "And if I recall correctly, you kissed ME."

[remy] "Oh...dat's right." he looked back at her. "But 'ow d'y know dat y'love Remy when y'aven't been...around?"

[Nocturne] "How-what?!"

[Nocturne] She couldnt believe what he just asked. She grimaced angrily, crossing her arms. "Not all of us need to be 'around' to know how we feel, Remy."

[Nocturne] "Am I like, not able to love because I never had another guy fuck me?"

[remy] Ooooh. Burn. "Didn' mean it like dat chere."

[Nocturne] "So, what did it mean?"

[remy] "jus' like...if y've never 'ad a piece of apple pie chere...and den y'finally 'ave one...'ow can y'say its d'best pie in d' world?"

[Nocturne] "Because I like it! Why do I need to try every pie to know what I love?"

[Nocturne] Wait. Pie? What?

[Nocturne] She bit her lip a bit. Don't get upset. Don't get upset.

[remy] "Remy don' know chere. It's just what if y'meet someone else dat likes y'too? A guy wit' some money, good job." he shrugged "Jus' 'ow d' y' know dat y'wouldn't like him more?"

[Nocturne] She stared at him, incredulously. Her brow furrowed. "What kind of person do you think I am?"

[Nocturne] "You think I just like you because you like me?"

[remy] "Its just dat dere is a lot of people out dere chere. An' a lot of dem 'ave a lot better of a life den dis 'omeless thief."

[Nocturne] She was starting to back off, realising maybe this wasn't about what he thought of her. She stood up, putting her arms around him. "Remy, I don't give a shit about ANYONE else. I love YOU."

[remy] He returned the hug, buring his face into her neck. "Je t'aime mon coeur." he backed off a bit, stroking the side of her face. "An' Remy's glad t'ave y're love. But y're still a beautiful woman chere. Don' y' be lettin' anyone steal y'away from Remy now."

[Nocturne] "I'd like to see someone try," she smiled. "I'm not going anywhere. I promise."

[remy] He pressed his lips to hers, suddenly needing the reassurances of touch. It was funny that way, while words were always powerful, touch could sometimes be more so. He loved to lose himself in the feel of her. The taste of her.

[Nocturne] She pressed her lips back, perhaps a bit too hard. Her tooth hit his. "OW!"

[Nocturne] She pulled back, a blush rising, realising she'd totally ruined a "moment".

[remy] He pulled back, rubbing his experimentally with his tounge to smile at her. "Don' y' ate it when dat 'appens?" Then he felt a flood of embarrasment as he remembered...ah no she wouldn't.

[Nocturne] "Uh..." she decided not to get back into that. "Yeah." She ran her tongue over her teeth. Gah that was SO stupid.

[remy] He brushed his fingers across her lips looking at her intently. "So what was it like for y' growing up?"

[Nocturne] Huh. She'd never been asked that before. She didn't really have an answer. "It was....nice I guess."

[Nocturne] "I grew up pretty close to the other kids at the reservation. It was...pretty normal I guess."

[remy] "Oui? So y'ad friends den? "ow many people lived dere?"

[Nocturne] "Of course I had friends..." she thought for a second. "I think like...400 people live on the reservation? Give or take?"

[remy] "400?" He blinked in suprize "Remy's been in clubs dat 'ave more people in dem."

[Nocturne] "I told you it was small...."

[remy] "Oui, but didn't really thin' about 'ow small was small."

[Nocturne] She shrugged, feeling oddly self conscious. "It's home. It's a hell of alot different than here."

[remy] He shifted on the bed so that he was sitting with his back to the headboard and pulled her back to him so that she was cradled between his legs. "Tell me."

[Nocturne] Shrugging again with a small smile. "I don't know it there's much to tell. I mean, it's in the MIDDLE of the fucking desert. There's almost nothing to do EVER. Except like, watch dvds and smoke."

[Nocturne] Sighing. "I guess I kinda miss it."

[remy] "Dat an' your parents, neh?"

[Nocturne] "Yeah.." she twisted a bit, so she could face him. "It was nice having them visit. I'm glad they got to meet you!"

[remy] He chuckled a bit. "Don' think dat dey return dat feelin' but dey sure do love y' Talia. An' dat's all dat matters."

[Nocturne] She swatted at him. "Oh stop. They liked you."

[Nocturne] Ok, so they hadn't exactly said that. But they didn't say they didn't like him either!

[Nocturne] "You spent alot of time with my Dad."

[remy] He snorted in disbelief arching a brow at her. "Oui."

[remy] "We did...but don' know if 'es quite enamoured of d' thought of us bein' together."

[Nocturne] "I think he's having trouble with me not being 5 anymore." she rolled her eyes. "They'll get used to it."

[remy] He ran his fingers through her hair. "If y'say so chere."

[Nocturne] "I know so." she leaned up giving him a kiss. "How could they not love you?"

[Nocturne] She twirled a little finger in his hair, watching him for a second. "When was the last time you saw your parents?"

[remy] "Well...can' say dat I wouldn' feel d'same way chere. It musta been a bit of a shock for 'im."

[remy] he sighed deeply at that, pulling her tighter against him. "Round when I was ten or so. Well...saw dem 'ere and dere after dat - y'know aroun' town, but made sure dat dey didn' see me."

[Nocturne] "That must have been so sad. Leaving them like that."

[remy] "Sad? Suppose so in a way. But den didn't 'ave to worry about anythin' but myself...it was jus' easier dat way chere."

[Nocturne] "I guess," she thought it over. "I just can't imagine having to be alone as a kid. And choosing it! It's so....brave, I guess."

[remy] he snorted. "Not much bravery involved wit' lookin' out for y'reself chere. Y'just do what y'ave to do, neh?"

[Nocturne] "You make it sound easy," she cuddled closer to him.

[remy] "Easy? Non...not easy. But y'just do what y'need to do withou' trying to think about it a lot."

[Nocturne] "It has to take alot of courage though. I could never do that."

[remy] "Well don' think dat its anyone's dream...an it doesn't 'appen all at once either...just one step at a time, and 'fore y'know it its y're life."

[Nocturne] "Do you miss your parents?"

[remy] He frowned thinking about it. "Funny as it sounds, suppose in a way I do chere. Dey are d'only family Remy's got."

[Nocturne] She pulled her arms tighter. "You have me."

[Nocturne] "It's not the same..but...you know."

[remy] He smiled broadly at that. "Dat mean's a lot t' me chere. Can' think of anyone Remy's rather 'ave around." He smiled down at her. Brushing her hair out of her face he pressed his lips to hers again.

[Nocturne] She pulled her arms up around his neck, deepening the kiss. After a few seconds, she flipped herself over, pulling on top of her.

[remy] He pulled away for one moment he chuckled. "See - y'ave to run aroun' in your undies more often chere, saves time."
"If you live your life to please everyone else, you will continue to feel frustrated and powerless. This is because what others want may not be good for you. You are not being mean when you say NO to unreasonable demands or when you express your ideas, feelings, and opinions, even if they differ from those of others.â€