6/10 Instance: Dirty Dan's - As if we didn't look weird enough already.

Read our instance transcripts here for hot character sessions!
fourpawsonthefloor
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Executive Administrator

6/10 Instance: Dirty Dan's - As if we didn't look weird enough already.

Post by fourpawsonthefloor »

[Summers] ((would anyone REALLY want to get a tattoo/piercing at a place with DIRTY in the name?))

[Nocturne] TJ looked around the dinky little tattoo parlor, pulling the hood around her head tighter. HOW did she keep lettig Remy convince her to leave campus?

[Japheth] "Wow, I expected something dirtier than this" Japh mumbled

[Nocturne] ((if your a bunch of desperate mutants with not a whole lotta money? SURE!))

[Summers] ((lol))

[remy] Remy stepped around the cramped narrow room, looking at the art on the walls. "So y'ave any ideas chere?"

[Nocturne] Though, the thrill of getting something pierced, or tattooed? She couldnt pass it up!

[Summers] Scott stood next to Japh and whispered, "Does it look as bad as it sounds?"

[Nocturne] "Ideas??" She leaned her head on his shoulder, looking at the designs. "For me or you?"

[Japheth] "nope, it's a bit worse, just be glad you're blind." japh said back to scott

[remy] "You first chere." He flashed her a wicked grin.

[Nocturne] The owner watched them as they explored, she noticed. He looked pretty...bored. Not alot of business today.

[Summers] "That's not reassuring." Scott sighed, tapping his cane on the floor by his feet.

[Nocturne] "Me?" she thought a minute. She couldn't get a tattoo. He mother would KILL her. But..OH yes. "Nipple piercing?" Perfect! Discrete AND hot!

[remy] "'Ow about y'guys. Y'know what y'want?" He looked over at the two newbies as Japh tried to explain the surroundings to scott.

[Nocturne] Turning to Scott. "Oh, it's not THAT bad!"

[remy] Remy raised his eyebrow at her. "Really? Dat would be fun."

[Summers] "Uh, dunno yet - I think I might actually just get an ear peirced - then I could actually feel what it looked like."

[Nocturne] "It should be," she raised an eyebrow at her man. "What about you?"

[Japheth] Japh smiled at Scott, "maybe whe suold get you a flowery tat, and tell you it's a skull and crossbones one."

[Nocturne] She laughed at Japh. "Oh, thats SO mean!"

[remy] "Dunno chere. Been meanin' to get somethin' done for a while now...just didn' ever seem to get 'round to it." He brushed his fingers over his jacket clad shoulder. "But mabey somethin' on d' arm, neh?"

[Summers] "Oh, ha ha. You wouldn't dare." Scott half-laughed. Would they?

[Nocturne] "Arm? Ohhhhh that would be SO hot!"

[remy] Remy chuckled at that.

[Japheth] "Hey now that looks nice," gesturing to a turantula tat.

[Nocturne] She looked where Japh pointed. "A big spider? Don't spiders eat slugs?"

[Japheth] "Then again, when you're old and wrinkly it'll look like it died.

[remy] Remy looked at it. "Well less y've woken up a few times t' d' real thin' on y'."

[Summers] ((still looking for something))

meepdog enters this room

[Nocturne] She shuddered. "UGH! Don't even JOKE about that Remy."

[Summers] Scott cleared his throat. "Actually, I have a tattoo already."

Colossus enters this room

Colossus exits from this room

[remy] Remy flipped through an open book on the counter until he found a tribal sort of tattoo that gave the feeling of flames licking around the arm. "'ow about dat one chere?"

[Japheth] Japh looked surprised at Scott.

Colossus enters this room

[remy] Remy turned to face the blind kid "Y'do? Where?"

[Japheth] "you, you do, what is it? Where is it?"

[Colossus] "hmm i know what im getting"

[Nocturne] She looked to where Remy pointed. "I like that alot..." turning to Scott. "Really?! Where?!"

[remy] Remy looked up at the large russian entering the room. It made space feel even more limited. "An' what's dat 'omme?"

[Summers] "Well, that would be telling, wouldn't it?" Scott laughed.

[remy] Remy turned back to Scott. "Now what's d'point in 'aving a tattoo, less y'show it?"

[Summers] ((ok anyone know who makes those really kick-ass orca native American ones? I can't find the tribe name))

[Summers] Looking to where remy stood, "Who says I DON'T show it to people?"

[remy] ((dude...I live in british columbia))

[Colossus] "russia" "on to my shoulder"

[Colossus] ((actually, not russia but Mutant))

[Summers] ((oh yeah. Do you know? It's driving me nuts.))

[Colossus] "i have written it in cyrillics on to this paper so he understands what to write" Piotr showed the paper to remy

[remy] Remy looked at the paper. OK. Maybe doug would get it, but he didn't. "OK. Dat'd work."

[Nocturne] "Well, are you gonna show us Scott??"

[Summers] With a wiked grin Scott said, "Nope."

[Summers] ((wicked*))

[Nocturne] She rolled her eyes. "Tease"

[Nocturne] Looking back to the book of designs, at the one Remy had chosen. "This one, right?"

[remy] Remy leaned over to whisper in TJ's ear. "Dat's OK chere, we'll jus' get some liquor in 'im later an' fin' out den."

[remy] "Oui...looks cool, eh?"

[Nocturne] She giggled at that.

[Nocturne] "It's really cool. It's kinda flamy when you do that thing that makes shit blow up."

[Colossus] "actually im not sure if the tattoo heals when i use my power"

[remy] "Oui, dat's why Remy likes it." he grinned at her. "So den? Shall we?"

[Summers] "Hey, Japh look through a book and see if they have a ((insert tribe name here)) orca design, would you?" I really hope I can trust these guys. Visions of i love mom with heart and flowers ran through his head.

[Nocturne] "Totally! What color?"

[remy] Clapping one hand on the Piotrs shoulder Remy smiled at him "well dere is only one way t'find out, neh?"

[Japheth] "sure, will do scott"

[Summers] Scott flips through a book, just to have something to do besides stand there like a lump on a log.

[Summers] "Thanks, Japh."

[remy] Remy stopped for a minute thinking "Well, black chere - like it is in d'book."

[Nocturne] "Why not put some pink in it? Like your power?"

[remy] "Pink?"

[Summers] Pink on REMY? somehow that didn't seem like Remy's color to Scott.

[Nocturne] "Yeah! When you make the stuff glow, ti gets all pink!"

[Summers] ((http://www.innatthemarket.com/images/orca-bay.jpg))

[Nocturne] She raised an eyebrow. "You never realised it was pink?"

[Colossus] ((heres the piece of paper, so you get the picture))

[Colossus] ((http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v490/ ... fpaper.jpg))

[Colossus] ((my hands shake.))

[remy] Remy shrugged "Suppose it does at dat chere, never though of it as "pink" though. It jus' was."

[Summers] ((looks pretty awesome to me, Croc))

[remy] He looked at the image again. "Sure Remy could see dat...like it rimming d' edges of the flames...dat would look cool."

[Nocturne] "I like pink," she said putting an arm around him.

[Summers] "Find anything, Japh?" Scott wandered over to where Japh was flipping through another book.

Angel_II enters this room

[remy] "But. Not girly pink. Bright like de powers are."

[Japheth] "Hey, Scott there's two ((insert tribe name here)) orca designs here, the one's orca is jumping over the sun and the other one is more detailed orca spouting water."

[Nocturne] She shrugged. "Yeah, ok. Let's do it!"

[Colossus] ((so, how can i get an tattoo?))

[remy] Remy let himself be drug along to the first chair with TJ. "So y' or me first chere?"

[Summers] "I'll go with the one spouting, I think." Like the ones I saw on vacaion 6 years ago.

DirtyDan enters this room

[Nocturne] She smiled. "Me!"

[Japheth] "Yeah, the Spouting Orca looks way better than the other one."

[Nocturne] She headed up to the guy, lowering her hood. He'd be seeing a bit more of her, so, no reason to be shy. "Uhh...nipple piercing?"

[Summers] "Oh good. You SURE it's not a flower?" He asked teasing.

[Angel_II] ((was I here all along or did I just appear?))

[Summers] Summers looke dup at "Nipple piercing".

[DirtyDan] ((you were here all along))

[Angel_II] ((Goes for the pink))

[Summers] And winced. Ouch!

[DirtyDan] He looked the blue girl over. "Yeah, ok." He guilded her behind a screen.

[remy] Remy's grin widened. "So y'gonna let Remy watch den?"

[Nocturne] She looked back at Remy as she went behind the screen. "You coming?"

[Colossus] "i want to see this" Piotr said and walked next to TJ's and Remy's cairs

[Summers] "Hey Angel. Are you going to get a tattoo?"

[Angel_II] Angel wandered around quietly, looking at the flash on the walls.

[Japheth] "Don't worry, no flowers or kittens or sad puppies. Did someone say piercing?"

[Colossus] *trrrrrr hmm got it wrong

[Summers] Damn, WHY can't I SEE?!

[Colossus] * Colossus looked at Japeth and asked "So, what are you getting?"

[remy] Remy scowled around at the circle of guys. Sure he got guys wanting to see tits...but these were HIS girlfirends tits.

[Japheth] "I really don't know yet" Japh replied to Colossus.

[Angel_II] "I already got a couple," she replied, edging closer to Scott.

[Summers] Scotted walked over to Angel, and fell into step with her. "Are your ears pierced?"

[Nocturne] She stripped her shirt off, before slowly taking her bra off. This Dan guy was....really creepy.

[DirtyDan] "Lay back on here" he patted the table.

[remy] Remy stayed by her side, shutting the curtain to cut off the view to the rest of the room. "Y'ok chere?"

[Summers] ((mental picture...))

[Nocturne] She lay back, watching as he readied a rather....gigantic needle. Her eyes widened, and shot to Remy

[Angel_II] "Yeah, um, a few times, actually." She checked him out, this being the first time she'd seen him in full light AND paid attention. Dammmmnnnnn

[remy] ((all of you all - there are more than one guys here - start getting your stuff done...you don't need to play another character - just play getting it done))

[Summers] ((gotcha))

[Summers] "Well, I think I'm going to grab the bull by the horns and get mine. Want to come for moral support, Angel?"

[remy] Remy placed his hand in hers. "It's ok...jus' look at remy."

[DirtyDan] He grabbed her nipple, putting the needle against it. "Hold your breath if ya want." And pushed it through quick.

[Nocturne] "GAH!" HOLY SHIT THAT HURT

[Angel_II] "Yeah, okay," she said almost shyly.

[Summers] Scott jumped at the agonized scream. Idiot.

[Angel_II] "What you getting?" She hadn't been paying attention earlier.

[remy] Remy brushed his fingers along her cheek. "Y'OK?"

[Angel_II] Her head swung around at the scream. "Damn, blue...."

[Summers] "Oh, um, the orca spouting. On my back."

[Nocturne] "Jesus Christ Remy!!"

[DirtyDan] He pulled the needle out, securing a stud in its place.

[Angel_II] "Cool, there on your back? I got my name across my lower back."

[Angel_II] *where*

[Nocturne] She winced, and whined a little. Shit, this was WORSE!

[Colossus] "ok im going" Piotr said and walked to the chair

[remy] Remy felt rotten that TJ was in pain, but he had to admit, it was pretty hot. "It's all over an' done Chere. 'ave a look."

[DirtyDan] "There. Done. Keep it clean," he turned to the boy next to her. "You next?"

[Summers] "Upper back, i think between and under my shoulder blades." Scott sat down in one of the other guy's chair and took off his shirt. I think Japh said it was Orca number two, the one with the spouting orca."

[Summers] ((Ugh - I can't even BEGIN to imagine that actualy PAin of that))

[Nocturne] She took a look down and picked up a finger to poke at it. AHH OK tenderrrrr. Dont TOUCH it. "Looks cool." OMG IT HURT.

[Summers] ((the actualy pain*))

[Summers] (ooh for heaven's sake. actual)

[Colossus] Piotr took of his shirt, and said to the man "write this with thick letters to my left shoulder" and showed the paper to the man

[Angel_II] "Cool," she said, trying to not stare at his bare skin. It wasn't fair since he couldn't see.

[Nocturne] ((LOL))

[Angel_II] ((I know! I think that would be one of the worst))

[Colossus] ((so what, im just going to get myself tattooed?))

[remy] "Sure." Remy showed the guy the picture and explained how he'd like the colouring done and then slipped off his jacket. He couldn't help but feel a bit nervous. He'd never much cared for needles when they were touching his skin.

[Angel_II] "So, why the orca?" She watched the tattoo-covered dude ready his supplies.

[remy] ((yep croc))

[Summers] The guy flipped open a master book and began to draw with a sharpie while scott aske dhim questions of sanitation and upkeep of his fingers, instruments and the work environment.

[Nocturne] TJ stood and carefully put her bra back on. OMGGGGG...OK, she didn't need the bra. She pulled her hooded sweat shirt over her head. As long as she kept it AWAY from her boobs...

[Colossus] while the text was needled to his shoulder Piotr said "hmm, this doesnt even sting"

[Summers] ((wait she got BOTH done or just the one?))

[Nocturne] ((just one!))

[Summers] After concluding that all was (hopefully) sterile, the guy took the needle and Scott reached out for Angel's hand. "Damn, I'd forgotten it hurt quite this much."

[remy] He watched as Dan lifted the stencil paper away. Well that looked cool. Dan then scooped up the actual gun and Remy turned his head away looking for TJ. It wasn't the pain he was worried about...he just didn't want to watch a needle peirce his skin.

[Colossus] "There, we are done" The guy said, "thanks" Piotr said and looked at his shoulder trought the mirror, it did say "Mutant" in russian on his shoulder

[Japheth] Japheth finally decided on something and grabbed a pen and paper from the owners desk.

[Colossus] Piotr standed up

DirtyDan exits from this room

[Angel_II] She listened to Scott be responsible and zoned out for a sec until she noticed his hand. She grabbed it. "You got one already?"

[Summers] "Yeah, Chris, my brother, took me out to get one when I turned 16 since mom and dad wouldn't let me get a car."

[Colossus] Piotr looked at scott reaching for Angel's hand and said "It doesnt hurt"

[Angel_II] ((Unless it's somewhere I was supposed to be able to see lol))

[Nocturne] She stood, watching Remy watch her as the gun pierced his skin again and again, trying HARD to keep the shirt away from her boob

[remy] "Chere?" He watched her pluck her shirt away from her chest again and smiled at her.

[Nocturne] "Yeah? How does it feel?"

[Angel_II] "What's that one?" He winced and she unthinkingly covered his hand with her other one.

[remy] "Um...not dat good. But its nothin' dat y'can't hold still for if y'try."

[Summers] "He also taught me how to drive his car too, though mom and dad would have freaked out." Scott smiled tightly. "Maybe another time I'll show you."

[Nocturne] "There's no way I could get a tattoo...this piercing is KILLING me"

[Japheth] Japh finished sketching something on the paper and showed it to one of the artists, "Can you do this on my back shoulder? One on each just reversed?" The artist nodded.

[remy] He pulled her close with his other arm, trying to distract himself. "But it looks good chere. What about doin' another one...where its not quite so sensitive?"

[Angel_II] She watched the guy outline the orca. "It's lookin' cool," she said, squeezing his hand. "You close to yo brother then?"

[Summers] The guy was done, wiped off the last pof the blood, smeared the soothing alowvera and numbing good on it. He then covered it with gauze and a band-aid and told him to keep it out of the sun and not use harsh irritating cleansers or scrubs for a few weeks.

[Nocturne] "Another piercing?!" Hmm...actually. "Ok, that depends. Will you get one?"

[remy] Remy chuckled, wincing a little as the guy went from outlining to filling in the tattoo. "What did y'ave in mind chere?"

[Summers] "Thanks, hope it looks good." He put his shirt back in gingerly. "Yeah, me and my brother are really close even though he's ten years older than me." He stood up and rolled his shoulders. tylenol when we get back.

[Summers] ((man, I sipped right through mine, lol))

[Summers] ((zipped*))

[Angel_II] She watched him ease his shirt back on and considered if she should get anything done.

[Nocturne] Raising an eyebrow. 'I always thought tongue piercings were, like, ridiculously sexy."

[remy] Remy looked that the last one standing. "So 'ow about y'petite? Gonna join d' party?"

[Summers] "Are you going to get another tatto, Angel?"

[Angel_II] "I was thinking about getting another piercing...."

[Summers] Scott smiled. "But no pressure, or anything."

[remy] Looking at TJ, enjoying the wicked look in her eyes he smiled back at her. "Oh really chere? An' just what 'ave y'eard about tongue peircin's?"

[Summers] "Not your nipple I hope?" Scott asked. that seemed just a tad bit barbaric to his mind.

[Nocturne] "I heard they're sexy. I always wanted to kiss a guy with one," she smiled at him, giving a slight puppy look. "Would you get one for me?"

[Angel_II] Whoops, she thought. Well, what the hell.... "I was thinking about getting the other one done."

[Angel_II] "I already got one."

[Angel_II] She figured that would freak him out good.

[Summers] "Other one?" Scott shrugged. "Whatever floats your boat. But it must HURT like hell." Scott gestured too where TJ had been.

[remy] He sighed as dan finally finished up, looking at the black design outlined in the neatest redish fushia colour. "Tell y' what chere." He winked at her standing up to whisper in her ear. "I'll get my tongue if y'll get y're tail done." he grinned at her.

[Nocturne] Her eyes widened "Your joking."

[Angel_II] "It only hurts at first," she had expected him to seem a little more grossed out. Cool. "Later, it don't hurt at all."

[remy] ((japh what are you getting done??))

[Japheth] One of the artists motioned japh to one of the tables, and japh gave him the picture. "Hey, instead of doing one on each shoulder, just flip to make a yin yang of it"

[Summers] "Really? I don't know, it just seems a little well, barbaric, really. I mean, what;s the point of it? Is it condusive to pleasure?" OH DAMN> Foot, meet mouth. Why;d I say something like that?

[Summers] ((That is SO cool, Japh))

[remy] He smiled at her, making sure that there was no one paying all that much attention. "Non. Chere...y're tail is so sexy...can y'imagine a nice little ring through it? An' y' wouldn' even 'ave t' show it t' anyone y'didn' want to."

[Japheth] "ahaha that tickles"

[Nocturne] She bit her lip. I mean, yeah, this guy had seen her tit, but did she really wanna whip her tail out? And could you even PIERCE it?

[Nocturne] But...well..."Ok, but you go first."

[Angel_II] Angel blinked. Heh, she liked this guy more and more. "Well, since you asked....yeah, it is."

[Angel_II] ((OW! Pierced tail! OW!!))

[Summers] Oh...OH. "Oh." Was all Scott could think to say as blood rushed south.

[remy] Remy winked at her. "Dat's fair." He gave her a fast kiss before selecting a plain dumbell and settling himself in the seat again. His arm was burning a bit, and he had to admit that he was very nervous about getting his tongue done. Needles just were so...he shuddered and closed his eyes.

[Summers] "I'll just go see how Japh's doing." Scott choked out and blundered away.

[Angel_II] She watched his face redden and stifled a giggle.

[Angel_II] "Okay, I'm just gonna go get that done" she called after him.

[Summers] ((pierced tail would look hot. Especially on Mr. Wagner))

[Japheth] "Hey scott, I just realized, my skin heals really quick, you think it'll effect the tattoo?"

[Summers] Scott knew he was as red as a tomato. Oh boy. More furl for the fire. JUST what I needed.

[Angel_II] Angel got the dude who did Scott's attention and told him what she wanted. He yanked another curtain around the chair and got underway.

[Nocturne] She stifled a bit of a laugh watching Remy close his eyes before Dan readied his needles. Poor baby...

[Summers] "Huh, what? Um... dunno. Only one way to find out."

[remy] The guy settled some sort of clamp on his tongue and he breathed deep through his nose. The sharp pinch of the needle wasn't so bad as long as he wasn't watching it, and he had to admit the guy was quick and deft. The barbell was in it before he could think about it much and he sighed in relief as

[Summers] ((fuel))

[remy] his tongue was released so he could put it back in his mouth.

[remy] Now that felt odd.

[Summers] "What's Remy getting?" Scott cleared his throat.

[Summers] ((tongues heal qucikly don't they?))

[Nocturne] "That was quick! Show me!"

[Japheth] (( something like this on the left shoulder http://www.studio-v.co.za/steyn/wips/tat.jpg but with red eyes ))

[remy] He could feel the metal end at it glided over the roof of his mouth and clicked lightly against his teeth.

[Nocturne] ((I dunno....they do swell pretty bad though))

[remy] ((WILD JAPH!!))

[Summers] ((SWEET))

[Nocturne] ((hot japh!!))

[Summers] ((I think you won so far for the best idea.))

[Japheth] ((yes, yes I know))

[Angel_II] OW! Damn, she thought as the needle entered her flesh. Maybe she shouldn't have acted so blase about it. OW! She managed not to yell as he twisted the ring through.

[remy] Remy obediently opened his mouth for her, showing her the dumbell. His tounge hurt like all hell and it was starting to throb a bit. "'ow about y' sthere." Oh shit. That came out funny.

[Angel_II] ((HA! That is AWESOME, Japh!))

[remy] "Y're thurn."

[Nocturne] "Ohhhh that is SO fucking hot Remy!" She moved a bit closer to look. His tongue looked kinda red. "Does it hurt?"

[Summers] "Doing ok there Remy? You sound - did you pierce your tongue?!" Scott yelped.

[remy] Ah...great. He hadn't thought that out now had he. Cajun accent with a lisp? Not so sexy.

[Nocturne] "Thurn?" she laughed.

[remy] "Oui. 'ow'th it goin' four y'?"

[Nocturne] She laughed a bit harder. "Oh my God, I can't understand a WORD!"

[remy] He turned back to TJ with a mock glare. "Dis wath y're idea sthere."

[Summers] Scott went back over to Angel, hormones in check again. "How do you feel?"

[Nocturne] Aww, she kinda felt bad for him. Well, a deal was a deal right? She extended her tail, looking to Dan. "Uhh, you think you an do that?"

[Angel_II] Angel stuffed her bra in her bag and pulled her tight shirt back over her head. She pulled back the curtain and headed over to the others.

[Summers] ((I bet nurse Annie would go crazy of Mr. Wagner got his tail pierced.))

[Angel_II] Only to find Scott right on the other side of the curtain

[Nocturne] She watched the guy stare at it for a second, eyebrows raised, before shrugging and grabbing the spade.

[Nocturne] ((LOL!!!))

[Summers] "Uh, hi. did you get it done? I didn't hear you scream or anything." Scott said.

[Japheth] The artist finished with the black and switched over to the red on Japh. "aaaahh, okay now it's really starting to itch."

[remy] Remy watched as she offered her tail up for peircing. She seemed to be getting more comfortable with the idea of having it out. Maybe he could convince her to go "au natural" more often.

[remy] Remy glanced over to the picture on japheth's back "Now dath's cool 'omme."

[Summers] That's the biggest load of shit I've heard. "Oh, good then."

[Japheth] "I'm sorry what was that?

[Nocturne] He steadied the tail, trying to find a good place to drop the needle. Uhhh....well...here looks fine. He dropped it through, securing a barbell in place.

[Angel_II] Angel glanced over to the table where TJ laid. "She's got a tail! Sweet!"

[Nocturne] HOLY MOTHER OF GOD THIS WAS WORSE!

[remy] Remy crossed his arms, glaring at TJ again. Yeah, as if the student's didn't have enough problem understanding him normally.

[Japheth] Japh grinned a bit for making fun of Remy's lisp.

[Summers] "Who has a tail?"

[Nocturne] She closed her eyes tightly, tears forming, as he finished with the barbell. OH Remy better be fucking happy.

[remy] He watched as her eyes flew open. Oooh...he'd forgotten that it was really that sensitive. He'd be sure to pay for that later.

[Summers] "TJ has a tail? what doe sit look like?" Scott counted down on how many girls were present.

[remy] "Y' OK sthere?"

[Angel_II] She watched TJ jump and she jumped, bumping her boob. She

[Angel_II] "OoooW!"

[Nocturne] "That just...hurt." a WHOLE fucking lot.

saint_kurt enters this room

[Summers] Scott smirked. "Hurts, does it?" He asked Angel.

[Angel_II] She shot him a glare, which of course he couldn't see. "Maybe a little."

[Nocturne] Dan reminded her to keep it clean, you can put a ring in after a few weeks blah blah. Don't fuck around with it, don't pull at it. OH SHIT

[Nocturne] "I can't retract it!"

[remy] He slipped up to her wrapping his arm around her shoulders. "Buth it lookths damn sthexthy."

[Nocturne] "It looks cool..." she stared at it. *SIGH* she'd have to wear her tail out a while...at least til it healed...

[Summers] "Uh-huh. Well, I think there's tylenol back at Xavier's." Scott said, still smiling a bit. People and their pride.

[remy] "y' thould leave it sthere. Remy liketh it dat way."

[Angel_II] She wondered briefly if it was possible to peirce her wings and buzzed them a bit in consideration.

[Nocturne] Why did he like her tail so much? Even she had to admit it was fucking weird.

[Nocturne] "Now I get why Raven didn't come...all this pain and she'd have nothing to show for it after one shift."

[remy] Remy looked around the room "Stho 'ow iths everyon' doin'?"

[Angel_II] "You think I should get my wings done? I mean, hell, I already sore."

[Angel_II] She buzzed them a bit more, noticing the employees eyeballing her.

[Nocturne] "Your wings?! Do you think thats safe?"

[Japheth] After quite a considerable lot of needle work the artist finally finished. "Finally, why it take so long, let me see." the artist handed him a mirror.

[Nocturne] She turned a bit, swishing her tail behind her, knocking a few things from the counter. OH FUCK that hurt. And they fucking wonder why she didn't wear it?!

[Angel_II] She shrugged. "How's the tail feel?"

[Japheth] "Shit, are you serious?" the tattoo was finished, but was very faded.

[Nocturne] "It hurts ALOT," she told Angel. She pulled it in close wrapping it around her waist. It was alot less unweildy now

[Summers] ((got kicked))

[remy] Remy pressed a kiss to her temple. "Y' thould keep it ouwt mor' sthere. Y'know pratcith makeths perfecth an' all." Merde he sounded like an idiot.

[Nocturne] ((are we all done? do we wanna drive now??))

[Japheth] "Hey how about going over it again?" the artist declined stating it was already difficult getting the thing to stay on japhs skin. He wasn't going to spend more time on it.

[Nocturne] She turned to Remy, with a little smirk. "Hun, I have no idea what you just said. Does it hurt?"

[Summers] "your wings? won't that interfere with flying?" Scot asked.

[Japheth] "Yeah, sure, fine, well atleast you can see it" Japh mumbled to himself.

[Summers] ((yeah let's head back))

[Angel_II] "Yeah, probably would," she said. It was a passing thought, growing more passing as she watched TJ. Would have looked cool though...

[Angel_II] ((works for me))

[Japheth] Japhs tattoo now looked like he had it for years.

[remy] "Tho? Are we done den?" At least that didn't sound as bad. His tongue felt like a sausage

[Summers] "I am, and I think Angel's done too."

[Summers] ((are we going to peel out and not pay?))

[Japheth] "All finished here." he said with a bit of disappiontment in his voice.

[Nocturne] She unraveled her tail from her own waist and wrapped it aroudn Remy's careful of the sore spade. "I'm ready." OH fuck, her nipple. She pulled the shirt material out again.

[Nocturne] ((LOL of course we're paying!))

[Summers] Scott looked in Japh's direction. "what's wrong, Japh?"

[remy] "Tho...who wanths t' drive on d'way home?" Remy asked peeling off a few bills to pay for him and TJ. "Remy dthrove 'ere stho iths only fair dat thomeone elsth drive back, neh?"

[Nocturne] TJ tried to decifer what he just said. "Uhh drive? I can't drive..."

[Japheth] "thanks to my wonderful healing skin, my tat looks a bit faded."

[Summers] Feeling a bit cavalier form having snuck out and gotten a tattoo, Scott said, "I can drive."

[Nocturne] Her head snapped to Scott. What?!

[Angel_II] Angel dug out her step dad's credit card and slipped it to the tat dude.

[Nocturne] I mean, she was all for people with disabilities being equal and everything..but...WHAT?!

[Angel_II] She stifled a giggle. "You go for it, man."

[remy] "Thure 'omme. Remy hasthent 'ad a good rusth in a while."

[Summers] Scott grinned into the silence. "Someone will have to give me directions, and when to turn, but I think I can handle it."

[Nocturne] WHOA Was everyone INSANE!?!

[Nocturne] "Wait...wait."

[Angel_II] "Shotgun!"

[Nocturne] "Scott.....you're blind"

[remy] "Well an' dereth doths stripth on d' road too, dey will make noith if y' go too far over."

[Summers] "I know."

[Nocturne] Oooo nice. That came out super.

[Nocturne] "How can you drive if you can't see?!"

[Summers] ((not blinked his eyes are taped shut, damnit))

[Summers] "Oh, my brother and I did it a few times."

[Nocturne] "Uhhh..." she looked at the rest of them.

[Summers] Scott reached for his wallet and handed over a wad of bills folded different ways for different denominations.

[Nocturne] She didn't really wanna DIE.

[remy] Remy circled his arms around TJ's waist. "Y' justh 'as y're nipple an' tail piethed chere...whereth yre senth of adventure?"

[Japheth] Japh paid the artist, and the artist gave him 20% discount, saying that this tattoo fading never happened to him before and apologized.

[Summers] "Don't trust me?"

[Nocturne] Sighing, and huh?ing at Remy, she turned to Scott. "Ok, lets go."

[Summers] "What's a bit of life-and-death between friends?" Friends? Did he really trust these people that far? Maybe he should drop the whole idea.

[Nocturne] ((WOO! DISCOUNT!))

[Angel_II] "It ain't no worse than driving with yo lights off. We used to do that for kicks at home."

[Summers] "Ok, then, let's go. The keys Remy." Scott held out his hand.

[Japheth] Japh finally snapped out of his own world and stated something obvious, "Hey TJ, you got a tail!"

[Summers] ((WHATt he people in the store must think!))

[remy] Remy slipped him the keys and walked out of the store with the rest of them.

[Nocturne] "yeah, i do..." UGH she wished she could retract it!

[Nocturne] ((OK, i have to go pick up my grandmother.....I'll be back later, prob after yall are done...))

[Summers] Scott unlocked the car and sat in the driver's seat and adjusted all the settings. "Seatbelts everyone!" DAMN, he hadn't had to much exhilaration since...flying the other night with Angel, actually.

[Summers] ((bye))

[Nocturne] ((paws'll be giving any TJ reactiosn to almost dying 18 times! Adios!!))

[Summers] ((so*))

Nocturne exits from this room

[remy] Remy slid into the back seat with TJ (this must be a suv or a van)

[Summers] ((probably an SUV vans are not the image of Xavier U))

[Summers] SCott turned the suv on and revved the engine. He put it in gear. I go forward a bit then turn right onto the road, right?"

[remy] "Ok...beam uth up sthotty!" Jeez maybe the peircing was affecting his brain. Could he be any less sexy right now?

[Angel_II] Angel bounced into the seat and forgot the seat belt. "Yep!"

[Japheth] "Use the force luke!" japh yelled

[Angel_II] "Okay, we on the road, an it's straight.

[Summers] "You got it." With a squeal of tires, Scott pushed the accelerator.

[Summers] "You sure there's no one on the road?" Scott slowed down just a bit.

[remy] Remy winced as TJ's fingers tightened to a fierce grip on his arm. "Iths fine sthere." Sthotty'ths got it."

[Summers] ((Sthotty?! LOL))

[Angel_II] Whoa! She fanned her hand to the right a little to urg him from the center line. Whoops. "Naw, we okay, just a little to the right...."

[Summers] Scott shofted the car a little to the right. "Better?"

[Summers] ((shifted.))

[Angel_II] "Okay, we in the center of the lane. It cool. There's a light ahead, but it green."

[Summers] "Any cars coming?"

[Angel_II] "WHOA! YELLOW! WHOA! CAR!"

[Japheth] "Okay who wants to start the betting pool on what Scott's gonna hit first? I've got 3 bucks on a Ford. No offense to you Scott."

[Angel_II] Well, there wasn't a car before....

[Summers] SCott slammed ont he brakes and they screeched to a halt 8 inches fromt he other car's rear bumper.

[Summers] "Gee, thanks, Japh, way to put confidence into a guy's heart."

[remy] Remy chuckled at TJ turned a sickly colour and closed her eyes, burying her head into his shoulder. sure it was the one that he just had tattooed, but he had a feeling that it was a lot less painful for him than her at this point.

[Angel_II] "He pulled out of that lot..... The light's red, so we cool. We just sit for a sec."

[Summers] "Any cars to the sides?"

[Angel_II] "Nope."

[Summers] "Good."

[Summers] Scott heard the car start forward in front of him, so he waited a beat, then squealed around the car to left and passed it, hitting 80 mph.

[Angel_II] "The light's green, and that guy is still in front o' you. There's a curve up ahead too..."

[Summers] ((don't know what the KM is, sorry, but that's fairly fast))

[Summers] "Which way does it curve?"

[Angel_II] "SHIIIIIIIIIIIT!"

[Angel_II] "Right! Right!"

[Angel_II] "More than that!"

[Summers] Scott turned the suv hard to the right.

[remy] "Remy thinkth dat we're thettin' thome new standarth for equality 'ere neh?

[Angel_II] ((LOL!))

[Summers] ((lol))

[Summers] ((how much longer?))

[Angel_II] "AAAARGH! Straight!" She panted a bit and relaxed. This was getting to be fun.

[Summers] "Now what's up ahead?" Scott drifted intot he middle lane (using the signal lights) "Anyone in front of us?"

[Japheth] "Woo man, Scott, you drive better than me!"

[Summers] "Clear?

[Angel_II] "Just that cop. Kidding! You clear."

[Summers] "Thanks, Japh! I've been sneaking around mom and dad since I was 10."

[Summers] "Great!" Scott slammed the pedal down and they shot forward.

[Japheth] "Better, but not safer."

[Summers] "Are we almost back?" At this speed, distance was harder to judge.

[Angel_II] Angel laughed, fairly impressed by Scott's blind driving.

[Angel_II] "Yeah, since we goin' 100, we are!"

[Summers] "Having fun backl there, TJ?"

[remy] "Y'aven't driven with Remy on a bike yet, Japheth." He grinned at that. Finally a word that came out right.

[remy] Remy chuckled at he question. "I think dath sthe's prayin' 'omme."

[Angel_II] "Kay, it's a left up ahead. You wanna slow down or take it on two?"

[Summers] "Well, if we hit anything, it'll be over pretty quickly."

[remy] "Well dath thrue."

[Summers] "Slow down I think otherwise, I might miss it." Scott slowed down and made the left, barely scraping through the open gate.

[Japheth] "Try and hit a Ford! I never liked a Ford"

[Summers] "Does Professor Xavier OWN a ford?"

[Angel_II] Angel yanked her arm through the window so she wouldn't lose it.

[remy] "Thath's not good for d' paint job."

[Summers] Scott slammed on the brakes in the general area of the main driveway. "There we go - home safe and sound."

[Angel_II] "WOOOO! Damn! High five, my man!"

[Summers] "Hehe." Scott couldn't wipe the grin off his face. Thank God we didn't hit anything.

[Angel_II] "Now where's that Tylenol?"

[Summers] "Everyone okay?"

[Japheth] "geeze scott, you think you hit the brakes hard enough? I think I can taste one of my slugs.

[remy] "Thee sthere...dat wathent tho bad now wath it?" He untangled her from her death grip on his arm and slipped out of the seat. "Good jothb Sthott!"

[Angel_II] ((LOL!))

[Summers] Scott turned off the vehicle. "Where's your sense of adventure, Japh?"

[Summers] "Is anyone looking out the window? I"m sure I made enough noise."

[Summers] Scott went over the passenger side and opened the door for Angel. "A wonderful job of navigating."

[Japheth] Japh shimmied out of the SUV.

[Summers] "Let's go ask Nurse Annie for some tylenol."

[remy] Remy led TJ off she she shot a glare at him that was pure eloquence.

[Angel_II] She wasn't used to that.... "Thanks..... Scott. Yeah, let's go."

[Summers] ((lol))

[remy] "sthounds like a plan."

[remy] ((OK wrap??Any last lines??))

[Summers] ((hmm. can't think of any, but wrap is good. Dinner time is soon.))

[Japheth] ((wrap it, stamp it and send it off to the forum))

[remy] woo!!

[remy] sthee you all there!

[Angel_II] ((Kay)). "Um, what're we gonna tell her when she asks why we need it?"

[Summers] "Bye Remy, TJ."

[Summers] "We all got headaches. from um, too much psionic craziness, and it rubbed off on us?"

[Summers] "Lead the way Angel." Scott took Angel's arm.
I'm actually quite pleasant until I'm awake.