6/19 Instance: CAT FIGHT

Read our instance transcripts here for hot character sessions!
NachtcGleiskette
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: The Ragin' Cajun

Post by NachtcGleiskette »

Nocturne] Talia sits at the kitchen table, coming down nicely from her smoke a bit earlier.

[Nocturne] She has a book and a few papers spread around her, along with a large bag of chips and glass of milk. She doesn't know why, but milk is SO GOOD while high...

[Nocturne] But homework sucks regardless of mental state...she groaned, trying to work out this crap.

Rogue enters this room

[Rogue] Rogue comes in, wearing casually jogging gear, sweating from her mid-afternoon job. She went to the fridge searching for a bottled water, see T.J sitting she reluctantely spoke. "Hey."

Fly enters this room

[Fly] bzzz

[Nocturne] TJ notices the other girl, and scowls, turning away.

[Fly] * Fly seats itself on a wall and cleans it's mouth thingie with it's legs.

[Nocturne] ((LOL))

[Rogue] ((nice)

[Fly] * Fly is a big fat bluebottle

[Rogue] Rogue drinks the water quickly. That was good she thought. Turning her attention towards T.J. she swallowed her pride. It was as good a time as any. "So......doing the ole homework huh? Hows that working out?"

Jsherlock enters this room

[Rogue] ((omg we def. need to get insect repellant))

[Nocturne] "Don't fucking talk to me." TJ replied, keeping herself turned away. Who the fuck did this girl think she was? After what she did? oh, they'd just be friends?

[Nocturne] ((LOL! RAIIIIIID!))

[Rogue] "If you wanna play it like that, than I guess I have no choice." She admitted. She paused and thought about it. "You can at least hear my side of the story. It's just as bitchy to make assumptions about the whole thing before even listening to me."

[Nocturne] She scoffed. "Yeah, ok Dez. Whatever the fuck you say."

[Fly] * Fly is now cleaning it's beautiful multi-faceted eyes

[Rogue] "Oh and now swearing." she replied. "You know, I can TOTES see why your mad, but c'mon already...your not a kid anymore, you can jus tplay the silent treatment game."

[Nocturne] She turned angrily. "OK, FINE. You don't wanna play fucking games? FINE. Go ahead, Dez. What the fuck is your side of the story? Why did you kiss my FUCKING boyfriend?"

[Rogue] "It wasn't like I WANTED T.J....We all know you two are together, even Carie...the x-men without the right chromosome knows." she said with a bit of anger. she was getting upset over nothing. ugh! "Friends kiss friends. It happens. Where I come from, its how we show affection."

[Rogue] "Oh and p.s. as you've pointed out so many times before, I'm a lesbo....so go figure i'd want to get YOUR B-O-Y-FRIEND!"

[Rogue] "I was emotional." she recalled the conversation with Remy. "He was there for me...it could have been anyone. I really needed a shoulder, and he gave it to me. Thats all." she leaning against the fridge looking at the sink.

[Nocturne] She narrowed her eyes. "So, what thats supposed to all be ok?"

[Rogue] "It means don't be so naive." she retreated from that route. "What I'm saying is...try to look at it differently. Don't be narrow about it. It was a kiss for seduction, it was a kiss of grattitude."

[Nocturne] "It was still a fucking KISS," she paused, sighing a bit. "Why do you do this?"

[Rogue] "Do what?" she thought...what is the chica TALKING about.

Jsherlock exits from this room

[Nocturne] "Why do you do this to me? Do you like fucking with me? Or making me feel like shit? As if I'm not already worried Remy would go off and find someone....else, and you do this?" she let out a breath. "What did I ever do to you?"

[Fly] * Fly takes flights and buzzes around a bit.

[Rogue] She sighed heavily as she looked down. "I don't hate you, its not that...at all actualy."

[Rogue] "In my defense I was completely wasted the other night...and I didn't do that to hurt you, or to cause a rift between you and him, and myself."

[Nocturne] "But you did."

[Rogue] "And I regret it....I dont want you to hate me."

[Nocturne] "God, can't I just be happy? Like, do people have to want to fduck em over?"

[Rogue] "I want you to be happy...I really do....I want to be happy as well. Maybe thats why I do it, I dunno..." she teared up.

[Nocturne] ((hehe fduck))

[Rogue] "maybe...." she hesitated. "maybe its jealousy."

[Nocturne] "You do it to be happy?" she crossed her arms. "I just don't fucking get it."

[Fly] * Fly lands on Nocturne's pointy ear

[Nocturne] * Nocturne swats fly.

[Nocturne] "Jealous?"WTF?

[Rogue] "No its not that....not that at all." god, this is harder than she thought.

[Fly] * Fly escapes cunningly and buzzes around Nocturne's hear

[Fly] * Fly is quite a gorgeous fly- big and black with a blue sheen- and the most delicate transparent wings. But a poor typist.

[Rogue] "I'm a jokester, and sometimes I go to far....I don't mean to upset you, I never really have."

[Nocturne] "Why the hell would you be jealous?"

[Nocturne] "You do go too far." she turned away a bit. "I don't want to even SEE you near Remy."

[Rogue] "You don't own him and you certainly don't own me." she snapped at that comment. "Just because I may go too far, doesn't make me a villain and your request is rediculous."

[Nocturne] "Well, what the fuck Dez? What the fuck am I supposed to do?"

[Nocturne] She sat down, putting her head in her hands. "I don't fucking knwo what to do..."

[Rogue] "I don't know...but not this...I don't want to be your enemy." she kicked the fridge slightly, accidentally denting it. "Whoops.'

remy enters this room

Summers enters this room

[Rogue] "I don't want to be anyones enemy....but life keeps making me a bad guy." she squeezed the empty bottle.

[Nocturne] "LIFE?" she stood. "Oh yeah? So I guess its just not you at all."

[Fly] * Fly gorges itself on one of Nocturne's chips.

[Nocturne] "So, it's not yoru fault your an unholy bitch to me? it's LIFE?"

[Rogue] "I'm not saying that I'm not responsible."

[Nocturne] "Good" she huffed. "because you are responsible." she could feel a few tears in her eyes. "Its not fucking right Dez. I don't know why you like to pick on me, but it's not fair."

[Rogue] "I'm just saying...." she didn't know what she was saying. "I just wish it turned out different."

[Nocturne] "How was it SUPPOSED to turn out?! Like, what the hell did you think?"

[Rogue] "I'm sorry I'm mean to you, I'm sorry you think so ill of me." she broke down, tears beginning to fall. "If I had a power to make it right, i'd fix it all...except all I know how to do is hurt people, emotionally, physically...I'm a predator. Is that what you want to hear?"

[Nocturne] She backed up, sitting on the chair again. "is that what you really are?"

Summers exits from this room

[Rogue] "What does it matter...its how people view me...I envy you ya know...You have so much going for you. I just wish I could be loved, and enjoyed..sought after." she wiped a tear. "My body may be invunerable, but my heart is so....so shattered."

[Rogue] ((cheese line of the CENTURY! i'm BLADES!))

[Nocturne] ((LOL))

[Fly] * Fly lets out an appreciative buzz.

[Nocturne] "Envy me? Dez...I'm fucking BLUE."

[Rogue] "You are LOVED, no color on your body can take THAT away from you...." she noted.

[Nocturne] "This is the first time...EVER in my entire LIFE ANY guy showed an interest in me. And......" she sighed, looking away. "I just...I'm so scared he'll leave me if he finds someone normal."

[Rogue] "You're more normal than you know..and you're right..it was SO wrong of me to EVER try to interrupt things." she looked nervously. "I'm sorry T.J....so incredibly sorry."

[Nocturne] She sighed hard, watching Dez. "Ok."

[Nocturne] "Fine. Ok? Whatever, it's over."

[Rogue] "I want to make this up to you...I want you to feel safe around me...I want us to be friends....I don't have many here." she confessed.

[Rogue] "Maybe someday....you'll call me friend back...that'd be nice." she sighed heavily "Don't worry...I understand if you cannot." she walked out the room, swatting a fly as she left. "Damn insects."

[Fly] * Fly flies for it's life

[Nocturne] "Dez, wait..."

[Rogue] "Yeah?" she asked pausing.

[Nocturne] "Seriously...if you kiss Remy again? Or do anything like that? I can't tell you what it feels like to be possessed....but I'm pretty sure it sucks."

[Nocturne] "Alot."

[Fly] * Fly , thirsty from the chips, now goes for the milk.

[Rogue] "Nice." Rogue answered, her back towards T.J. She smirked "Glad to see your developing a sturdy backbone. You'll thank me later. Kisses."

[Rogue] With that she picked up her feet, and flew out the room, destiend to get her heartrate back to "cardio."

[Nocturne] ((annnnnnnd SCENE))

[Fly] * Fly buzzes off, in search of a mate to make more flies with....
"If you live your life to please everyone else, you will continue to feel frustrated and powerless. This is because what others want may not be good for you. You are not being mean when you say NO to unreasonable demands or when you express your ideas, feelings, and opinions, even if they differ from those of others.â€
Slarti
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: Damn Not Given
Nightscrawlearth Character: :icey :phoenix

Post by Slarti »

Fly! Heeee!