6/25 Instance: First date

Read our instance transcripts here for hot character sessions!
fourpawsonthefloor
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Executive Administrator

Post by fourpawsonthefloor »

[remy] Remy knocked on the door opening it to grin at TJ, who was sitting on her bed, flipping through a text book, pencil in hand.

[remy] "'ello Chere."

[Nocturne] "Hey!" she closes the book and stands, moving to him to give him a kiss.

[remy] He kisses her back for a minute before looking down at her papers. "Whatca workin' on?"

[Nocturne] "Some crap for McCoys bio class. I don't fucking know what a karaotype is, and I don't care." she sat on the edge of her bed, shuffling the papers a bit. "It kinda way sucks."

[Nocturne] She put the papers beside her, leaning back a bit. "Whats going on with you?"

[remy] "nothin' much." he sat beside her on the bed, wondering how he was supposed to bring it up. "Dat was some crazy computer program yesterday, neh?"

[Nocturne] "It was insane! I was frikken scared. I thought I was gonna die, like, 8 times."

[Nocturne] "It's so crazy though. Everything was so real...and then it just..faded away."

[remy] "Oui...didn't know dat dey could do dat." He laughed - it was like we walked miles withou' goin' nowhere."

[remy] "Did y'know dat Doug 'elped make dat?"

[Nocturne] "Doug did? Pfft, I'm not surprised..." she turned to him. "When did you talk to Doug?"

[remy] "Dat was who I ran d' course wit'." he
chuckled "Fuckin' Cal - he's always tryin' t' get Remy, neh?"

[Nocturne] She stood and put her arms around him. "My poor baby. First the pink, then DOUG. It must have sucked."

[remy] "Well...actually chere - I didn' work out so bad." he looked at her a tad nervously. "Doug n' I actually talked some."

[Nocturne] She made a face. "Talked? What could you want to talk about with him? He's been such a jerk."

[remy] "Oui...I know chere." He shrugged. "But 'is Dad asked Rave n' me to give 'im a chance - so Remy did...an' don't know - it just worked."

[remy] He looked kind of sheepishly at her. "I got mad at 'im and 'e kept sayin' he was sorry an' dat 'e really did like us...and dat 'e missed bein' our friends an' all."

[Nocturne] "And?" She backed up a bit, crossing her arms. "Remy, he was such an asshole. He said we were lower than him!"

[remy] "Well, oui...but 'e said dat 'e didn' really feel dat way - more like we were a bit of a suprise dat 'ed never really gotten past."

[remy] "'e was jus' so funny lookin' an' all sad at the same time sittin' in d' mud. Couldn' stay mad at 'im no more."

[remy] He put his hand on her knee. "Didn't know what t'believe."

[Nocturne] "So, you fogave him? After all that?"

[remy] "Well...oui. Suppose I did." he smiled at her. "Y'know what chere? Remy thinks dat most of Doug's problem ain't what he really think's as it is what 'e thinks dat 'es thinkin'."

[Nocturne] She sat back on the bed, arms still crossed. "Well, I don't forgive him. You can't just say stuff likethat and just pretend you didn't."

[remy] "'e wasn't pretendin' 'e didn' say dat. 'e was apologisin' for it." He looked at her "An'...well wasn't sure dat 'e was tellin' the truth either at first. But den I kissed 'im and 'e didn' freak out or run screamin' or anythin'...so I think dat 'es readin' more into it den 'e needs to."

[remy] "its like 'es so worried dat 'e might be upset wit' us dat 'es talked 'imself into believin' dat 'e is."

[Nocturne] TJ stared at her boyfriend for a minute. She turned away, closing her eyes, shaking her head a bit. "Wait. Wait. Whoa. Hold the phone..."

[Nocturne] "You KISSED him?"

[remy] "uh...oui." he looked at her as he fiddled with his hands. "couldn't think of any other way at the time t' see if 'e was serious, or if 'ed just flip again later. So thought if 'e was gonna flip it'd be better now den later - so I kissed 'im. Was de only thin' I could think of at d' time."

[Nocturne] "Ok, so...you kissed him."

[Nocturne] She stood up, walking away from him, pausing by her desk.

[Nocturne] Turning back, "YOU said you weren't gay!"

[remy] Remy let his head fall back with a clunk against her headboard. "Chere...kissin' a guy doesn' mean Remy's gay. If 'e was gay den 'e wouldn't be with y'...cause gay guys don' like femmes. It's kinda part of how y' define it."

[Nocturne] "So, DOUG?! WHy the hell would you kiss DOUG!?!"

[Nocturne] "Oh, hey Doug, you hate me and my girlfriend, but heres a kiss" she failed at an imitation.

[remy] "'e doesn't 'ate us chere. 'es just to...dunno...too dumb tryin' to be too smart or somethin'." He shrugged. "An' not sayin' maybe dat it was the best idea dat Remy ever 'ad but 'ow else was I suppose to tell if 'e was serious about not bein' freaked out about Remy no more?"

[Nocturne] 'So, what happened? When you kissed Doug? Did he slip you some tongue?"

[remy] He laughed out loud at that. "Non. Think dat 'e didn' know what 'it 'im"

[Nocturne] "What happens now? Like...with Doug?"

[Nocturne] "Your not like....gonna....go be with him right?"

[remy] He smiled at her. "Non chere...wasn' like dat. Remy wasn't tryin to seduce 'im or anythin'. Just wanted to know 'ow 'e really felt."

[remy] He stood, walking over to place one hand on her shoulder. "Its jus'...Remy's never just 'ad a buddy before...an' missed dat."

[Nocturne] She pouted a bit. "Well, what about me?"

[remy] "Y're d' best friend dat Remy's ever 'ad. But...y're also my girlfriend, neh? Dunno - never really 'ad real friends before. Its kinda...nice." He kissed her softly, pulling up to look down in her eyes. "An' its y' dat I want."

[Nocturne] She smiled and cuddled close to him. "I love you, Remy. You better not run off with Doug."

[remy] "Je t'aime chere. Not goin' no where." He pulled her close to him. "But dat reminds me...what y' doin' tonight?"

[Nocturne] She threw her thumb over her shoulder. "That crap," indicating her books. "Unless you have a better idea?" she smiled at him, leaning up for a kiss.

[remy] "Oui. What are y'doin for dinner?"

[Nocturne] "Dinner?" that was an odd question. It seemed so ....formal. "I dunno, I guess whatever they have downstairs."

[remy] "Well, 'ow about we do somethin' else tonight." he grined mischeviously at her. "Never really 'ad de chance to take y' on a date."

[Nocturne] "A DATE?!" TJ asked. She'd never gone on a date. Which was odd, she'd been dating a guy nearly three months...but still. "Like...a real date?"

[Nocturne] She frowned at a sudden realisation. "But, where could we go?"

[remy] "Oui...just leave dat up t' Remy." he kissed her on the forehead. "Be back at 6:00 for y'chere."

[Nocturne] She checked her wall clock. That gave her three hours. "But, I don't have anything nice to wear. What do I wear?"

[remy] "Somethin' pretty - y' look good in anythin' chere." he winked at her and slipped out of the room.

[Nocturne] She watched him go, and bit her lip, staring at her dresser, then closet. What the hell would she wear? She had....well, she HAD a skirt, but that was pretty tattered.

[Nocturne] She stared shuffling through her closet looking for ANYTHING at all...jeans, jeans, well, heres a nice pair of pants? maybe...ugh, this was not gonna be easy. And her hair? What would she do? She didnt own any make up, excdept some eyeliner and mascara..

[Nocturne] Ugh, this date was starting to stress her out....
I'm actually quite pleasant until I'm awake.
fourpawsonthefloor
Administrator
Administrator

A FEW HOURS LATER...

[Nocturne] TJ took a brush to her hair, trying to get it to stop flying around. She took a few pieces from the front, and pinned them back. Ok, that looked nice

[Nocturne] Raven had leant her a skirt. She wasnt sure she liked it too much, but she was sure jeans weren't appropriate.

[Nocturne] She stood, taking herself in in the mirror. Ok, she looked good. She looked pretty. She hoped it was enough...

[remy] Remy knocked on the door, this time waiting for her to open it. He clutched a bunch of roses in his hand, oddly nervous. He wanted her to be pleased with what he had planned.

[Nocturne] "Coming!" Talia moved to the door, pulling it open.

[remy] Remy flashed her a huge smile, his hair neatly trimmed, black slacks topped by a white shirt that was partially unbottoned.

[remy] He looked her up and down. God she was a pretty woman, her hair tumbling around her shoulders like that. He held the flowers out to her. "For y'chere. Y' look incredible."

[Nocturne] Remy was well dressed, alot neater than usual. her knees felt a bit weak as he held out the flowers. "You got me roses?!" She took them, holding them close. "No ones ever got me flowers before."

[remy] "Never?" he looked at her. "Will 'ave to do dat more often den." He pressed a chaste kiss to her lips. "Y' ready t' go Chere?"

[Nocturne] She nodded, then looked at the flowers. "Do i bring them? Or..what?"

[remy] "Non..." he scanned the room, spying her change jar. He carefully dumped the contents out onto her desk and then went into the ensuite to fill it up with water. Passing it to her he watched as she arranged them in the makeshift vase.

[remy] Pulling out a scrap of silk he walked behind her, gently draping it across her eyes and tying it in the back, careful not to catch her hair in it. "Ready?" he whispered in her ear.

[Nocturne] "Whats this?" she asked curiously as he blindfolded her. "Where are we going?"

[remy] "Y'll see." He chuckled, and took her hand, draping it over his arm.

[remy] He led her carefully through the halls, guiding her around obsticals, hand gently guiding her.

[remy] He stopped infront of a door, punching the code in it that Doug had given him. The doors whooshed open, a breath of warm, humid spice filled air rushing out to great them in the hallway.

[remy] He led her through the doorway, thrilled at how good of a job Doug had done. He couldn't tell this bourbon street from the real one, other than the fact that it was completely deserted other than the two of them.

[Nocturne] She held her hands out in front of her, as Remy guided her...where ever he was guiding her. Finally he stopped her, and she stood, the blind fold still on "Are we there?"

[remy] "Oui." He stopped infront of a set of tables that was on the sidewalk, an small iron gaurd rail around them. The realism was uncanny, down to the soft strains of jazz that filtered down the streets as if the band was right around the corner, to the smell of the candles burning,

[remy] and the flowers in bloom all around them.

[remy] He drew off the blindfold, eager to see her reaction to it all.

[Nocturne] She blinked as he took the blindfold off, taking in the sights around her. It was a city, a beautiful city. Very old architecture, but beautiful detail. she could hear music around them. "Oh God, Remy, this is beautiful! What is it?"

[remy] "N'awleans." he grinned at her "Y'like it?" the air was thick and cloying just as he remembered it. For once he started feeling as if he was able to get some heat back into his cajun bones.

[remy] He grasped her hand and led her to a table set with candles and fine china, a heaping plate of food already set at each chair.

[Nocturne] "This is New Orleans?" She looked around again. "It's beautiful! It's SO beautiful! But, how did we get here?"

[remy] "Its in d' danger room chere...Doug programmed all dis for us."

[Nocturne] "Doug did this?" She kept looking at the intricate detail in everything around them. Everything, site, sound, even smell. It seemed perfect. "Its.....god, its amazing."

[remy] He drew a chair out for her, pushing it in as she sat down. "Its jus' like 'ome..." He smiled at bit sadly, reaching into a silver bucket and pulling out a bottle of wine, popping the cork on it and pouring her a glass of it.

[remy] He poured himself one as well and took the seat opposite from her. "'ard t' believe dat the only real thin's in here are d'food and d'wine, neh?"

[Nocturne] "This is....." she almost felt like she was going to cry. "This is incredible Remy. I-" What could she say? "I can't believe it....all this for me?"

[remy] "Of course Chere...only sorry dat we didn' do dis before." he grinned at her, reaching across the table to take her hand. "Though it'd be pretty 'ard to pop down t' d real N'Awleans for dinner, neh?"

[Nocturne] She smiled as he took ehr hand. "I guess so. I just....I can't get over it all. All this. It's.....just so romantic."

[remy] Remy pressed her hand to his lips. "Well Remy tries."

[remy] He waved his hand towards their full plates. "Well, d'foods gonna get cold chere, dig in."

[Nocturne] She bit her lip a bit, smiling as he kissed her hand and released it. She grabbed a fork and took a bit of it, chewing slowly. "What is this? It's great!"

[remy] "Jambalaya." he took his own mouthful "If we gonna be in N'awleans, we may as well eat d'food, neh?"

[Nocturne] 'I've never even heard of that before," she giggled a bit. God, she was giddy. She just...she was in shock. "Wow, so this is what it's like?"

[remy] "Jambalaya?" he poked it with his fork. "Oui...well at least its d'way dat Remy makes it."

[Nocturne] "No, I mean, New Orleans. This is it? Where you grew up?"

[remy] "Well, dis is 'xactly what bourbon street is like, oui. Not all of its dis nice...but still - belle city, neh?"

[Nocturne] "It's so beautiful," she took another bite. "And you made this?!"

[remy] "Oui. Not too many people up 'ere know 'ow t'make a good Jambalaya."

[remy] He took a sip of his wine, watching the candlelight flicker across her hair.

[Nocturne] "Its really good," she took another bite, washing it down with a bit of wine. "And wine! Jesus, Remy, you really went all out."

[remy] "Y're worth it Chere...only sorry dat we couldn't do dis sooner."

[remy] He looked that her with a crooked eyebrow. "Y'ready for dessert den?"

[Nocturne] "Why be sorry? This couldnt be more perfect," she smiled at him. GOD he made her feel so mooshy. "Dessert? Whats for dessert?"

[remy] He stood, taking both of their plates and walking over around the bend, just out of view. He picked deposited them on a table there and then picked up another plate, laden with bright red strawberries that had been dipped in chocolate, a bottle of champane and a couple of flutes.

[remy] He returned, placing the plate between the two of them, and popped the cork on the champagne, stepping back as it fountained out of the bottle nearly splattering his shoes. "Whoops."

[Nocturne] She laughed as the champagne splattered everywhere, putting her hands up. Looking at the strawberries and the champagne...she was speechless. "Remy..." She didn't know what to say.

[remy] He filled the flutes, and plucked up a berry between his fingers, holding it out for her, his eyes fixed on her face. "Y'bite dis, an' den take a sip of d'champagne."

[remy] "Oui?" he tipped his head in inquiry. "Y'want anythin' else?"

[Nocturne] "I..." There wasn;t anything she could think of that she wanted, that she didnt have right here. She leaned foward and bit the strawberry, taking a small sip sfterwards.

[remy] He pulled his chair around so that he could sit closer to her, helping himself to a strawberry and champagne. He closed his eyes and could almost believe that he was really home. He felt so utterly relaxed and pleased that TJ was enjoying herself so much.

[Nocturne] She looped her arm through his, laying her head on his shoulder. "I just...I can't believde you did this. For me. I...I just...it's so amazing."

[remy] He kissed her on the top of her head, wrapping his arm around her. "Well, can' take all the credit chere. Doug spent quite a bit of time on dis whole thin' too."

[remy] He put his fingers under her chin and pulled her gaze up to his. "Y're worth it all though chere."

[Nocturne] She felt a tear in her eye at that. No one in her life had ever made her feel like this, or gone so out of their way for her. She didn't know what to say.

[Nocturne] "Thank you."

[remy] "Y're welcome." He leaned forward, capturing her mouth in a kiss, tasting the sweet/acidy taste of the strawberries on her.

[Nocturne] She leaned foward, deepening thr kiss. Pulling her arms around him. This was...it was just incredible. She couldn't believe he'd gone to so much trouble, all for her.

[remy] He kissed her for a while, before pulling back. "Chere...as much as I'd like t just lay y'on the table and lap champange off of y'...we're kinda not techincally supposed t'be in 'ere." He grinned. "An' appealin' as all dat is, havin' Wagner walk in on us while we're doin' it wouldn't be."

[remy] He smiled at her. "So. Y'still want t' enjoy dis all a bit more?" he plucked one of the few remaining strawberries up and offered it to her.

[Nocturne] "You think Wagner'd find us?" she smiled and took a bite of the offered strawberry.

[Nocturne] She picked up the bottle of champagne. "We could always take it with us though, right?"

[remy] He grinned. "Y' read my mind chere."

[Nocturne] She smiled, standing, dipping to capture his lips once more. "Then what are we waiting for?"
HoodedMan
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Lord Sarcasmo von Snarkypants

Post by HoodedMan »

How cute! I do find it amusing though that our two favourite gals in the RPG have now gone on a date as guy and girl. :P And Nocturne's reaction to Remy kissing Doug was funny. And realistic; a girl wouldn't flip over it, just be kind of weirded out and confused.

Great instance, guys!
ACHTUNG! Alles touristen und non-technischen looken peepers! Das computermachine ist nicht fuer gefingerpoken und mittengrabben. Ist easy schnappen der springenwerk, blowenfusen und poppencorken mit spitzensparken. Ist nicht fuer gewerken bei das dumpkopfen. Das rubbernecken sichtseeren keepen das cotten-pickenen hans in das pockets muss; relaxen und watchen das blinkenlichten.
JSherlock
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: FABIO THOR
Nightscrawlearth Character: Dr. Summers, Wither, Callie

Post by JSherlock »

Awwww! Mushy mushy mushy Romantic. ((to the tune of Pussy)) That it so sweet, you guys. Well done!
"... Pirates just kidnapped the bride and everyone is laughing. God I wish I spoke Finnish."
:cyclops :storm :pyro
idsunki
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey
Title: NARC!!!!!

Post by idsunki »

You're welcome, guys. Just remember, the first one's free.
You always know where the X-Men have been
because it's always on fire.
fourpawsonthefloor
Administrator
Administrator

HAHAHAHAHA! First what Doug??? :P

Paws

Edited to add: HEY!! When did you guys change my thingy?? LMAO!!

[Edited on 26/6/06 by fourpawsonthefloor]
HoodedMan
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Lord Sarcasmo von Snarkypants

Post by HoodedMan »

Take three wild guesses. :P
ACHTUNG! Alles touristen und non-technischen looken peepers! Das computermachine ist nicht fuer gefingerpoken und mittengrabben. Ist easy schnappen der springenwerk, blowenfusen und poppencorken mit spitzensparken. Ist nicht fuer gewerken bei das dumpkopfen. Das rubbernecken sichtseeren keepen das cotten-pickenen hans in das pockets muss; relaxen und watchen das blinkenlichten.
NachtcGleiskette
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: The Ragin' Cajun

Post by NachtcGleiskette »

Originally posted by idsunki
You're welcome, guys. Just remember, the first one's free.

Everyone gets one.
"If you live your life to please everyone else, you will continue to feel frustrated and powerless. This is because what others want may not be good for you. You are not being mean when you say NO to unreasonable demands or when you express your ideas, feelings, and opinions, even if they differ from those of others.â€
Slarti
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: Damn Not Given
Nightscrawlearth Character: :icey :phoenix

Post by Slarti »

Awwww! That was great, chicas! Very cute!