6/29 Instance: Fight fight!

Read our instance transcripts here for hot character sessions!
fourpawsonthefloor
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Executive Administrator

Post by fourpawsonthefloor »

Scott/Japheths room

[Summers] Scott sat on is bed. Today was the day. He had made up his plans, and now was going to go through with them. He closed his eyes and put his glasses on the bedside table. He settled the visor over his face and looked around the room. Japh was...somewhere.

[Summers] Everyone else was doing something in their rooms, and according to his research this was around the time Remy and TJ went outside to smoke pot. He was ready. Scott left the room, and silently walked down the hallway and down the main foyer stairs.

[Summers] Picking a side door that opened onto a back path that eventually led to the Rose Garden, Scott crept around the outside wall walking closer to the patio.
I'm actually quite pleasant until I'm awake.
fourpawsonthefloor
Administrator
Administrator

The infamous patio.

[Angel_II] Angel sailed over the laws, practicing riding the air currents without flapping her wings.

[Nocturne] TJ giggled, pulling Remy out onto the patio, pushing him against the wall and moving in for a kiss.

[remy] Remy chuckled caught up by her infectious mood and kissed her back, hard. No one was around after all...

[Angel_II] She hadn’t been sleeping well, and had found herself flying more and more lately. She looked down, noting Remy and TJ smoking on the patio and sighed. Aside from classes, she hadn’t seen much of Scott since that night.

[Nocturne] She grabbed his wrists as his hands tried to make their way under her shirt. "AFTER we smoke."

[remy] Remy smiled, giving her one last nip on one ear before backing off. "Got some new stuff today chere...dis is supposed t'be a prime cut."

[remy] He rolled a joint smoothly and got it alight for her, passing it over.

[Nocturne] She took a slow drag, laying her head on Remy's shoulder. "Remy.......wow. This is reaaaaaally good."

[Nocturne] "Hey, Dez is trying to hook up a gravity bong. Can you get more?"

[remy] "Sure chere..." He took another hit. Man - the guy wasn't kidding - this stuff was potent.

[Nocturne] "Sweeeet," she leaned up an gave him a quick kiss. "What would I ever do without you?"

[remy] He could feel it curling up in him already, making the world pleasantly distant. he chuckled, kissing her back. "Well den, lets finish dis up so dat we can get back inside where its warm, oui?"

[Nocturne] She gave him a coy look, biting her lip. "Absolutely." Wow, that came out slow. She was already feeling the lethargy.

[remy] Remy chuckled leaning back on the railing, taking another leasurely drag. Good lord, the tongue ring got really distracting when he was smoking - it was the feeling of it in his mouth.

[Summers] Scott saw the two settled in for another session. Just like clockwork. He crouched behind a bush that was close to the patio but still out of view.

[remy] So...enjoyable.

[Angel_II] Taking another turn, she looked down again, noticing movement. Was that Scott? She circled a little lower, squinting.

[Nocturne] She snatched the joint back, giving him a look, and taking another slow drag.

[Summers] Scott snuck up to the patio steps, but the railing blocked him from their view. Now...how to approach? Wait until they're really gone.

[Angel_II] It was Scott! And he was wearing that head-bandy thing..... his visor! Oh, that wasn’t good. She remembered the day in the Danger Room.... and the bird.... Slanting back her wings, she went down, angling for the trees out of sight.

[Nocturne] Talia took one more drag, and broke in a coughing fit. GAH it burned!

[remy] Remy smiled at TJ, the world had slowed to a pleasant crawl around him. He watched her choke. "Y'ok chere?"

[Nocturne] She coughed. "It's just-

[Nocturne] cough "really" cough "good" cough. AHHHH

[Summers] Scott grinned. Perfect. He was wearing his precious sunglasses. Scott stepped onto the platform and sauntered over. "Hi, Remy, TJ." Scott said as he pulled back his fist and punched Remy hard, knocking his glasses off. With a quick side-step, Scott crunched them under his sneaker.

[Angel_II] She landed in a crouch and sprinted for the patio. What was he doing?!

[Nocturne] "WHAT THE FUCK!!!" TJ stepped back. Did he just? OH FUCK THIS SHIT HEAD

[remy] Remy fell at the unexpected blow, rapping the back of his head against the deck. He blinked in confusion, looking up at Scott. The little bastard had JUMPED him. And he'd been dumb enough not to see it coming. When did he get so complaincent.

[Angel_II] "Scott!" She screamed as he punched Remy, fairly flying up to the patio. "What the FUCK!?"

[Nocturne] She made to lunge at Scott. "Oh you fucking pussy! I'm going to fucking KILL YOU."

[remy] That all flashed through his head in a moment, before he was moving, kicking scotts legs out from under him

[Angel_II] Angel grabbed for TJ. "Wait! Whoa! Hold the phone!"

[Nocturne] She pulled her arm from Angel's grasp. "Did you fucking SEE that? He HIT REMY!"

[Angel_II] She watched the boys fight, noticing neither one was using his powers.... yet.

[Angel_II] She grabbed TJ again, dragging her back away. "Look, LOOK! They ain't gonna kill each other!"

[Angel_II] At least she didn't THINK they would....

[Nocturne] "Thats fucking fine, because I am going to KILL Scott!" she replied, watching the boys. Ok, fine, she'd hold back. For now.

[Summers] Scott landed with a muffled yelp. Of course he'd do that. twisting around, and jumping up, Scott aimed a kick at Remy's stomach, connecting soundly.

[remy] Remy grunted as the kick knocked what remaining wind he had left out. He scrambled to his feet though, fighting on pure adrenaline. Come on Remy - get a hold of y'reself.

[Angel_II] Angel watched them, relaxing her grip on TJ. "They just need to get this shit outta their system, yo." She watched Scott land with a yelp and winced. "I think Remy gonna win anyway, TJ, you got nothin to worry about." She was TRYING to pacify TJ. Until Scott's kick connected. Ow

[remy] Not like this is any different than any of the others...

[remy] He circled scott for a second, painfully gasping a breath in. He noticed that Scott was wearing his visor. Little bitch had PLANNED this. Still - he couldn't hit his face - couldn't risk the visor coming off and TJ getting hurt.

[Nocturne] She crossed her arms, watching her man fight. Biting her lip, she hoped Scott didn't try anything dirty. "Kick his ass baby!"

[remy] He decided to take the fight afield and charged Scott, hitting him squarely in the gut, taking him through the patio railing to roll sprawlign on the ground.

[Angel_II] Angel smirked, remembering her conversation with uncle Alex. Scott wasn't crazy. He wouldn't REALLY hurt Remy.... would he? Oof! Wow, was he getting his ass kicked!

[Summers] Scott felt his breath woosh out. His head smacked on the ground, and his vision blurred. Fuck - you over-estimated yourself, Summers. End it or you'll be in a world of hurt. Scott simultaneously brought his knee up and hooked Remy's jaw with his left hand while twisting around so that he could flip Remy over.

[remy] Grunting as the knee connected, narrowly missing his balls Remy realized that his back was to the ground, Scott straddling him.

[remy] Oh so that was the way he was going, neh? Remy punched Scott hard on the ribs, twisting his body so that he flipped Scott off. Scrambling to his feet he watched as Scott did the same.

[Angel_II] She cocked her head. Maybe he WASN'T gonna get his ass kicked.

[Nocturne] She cheered Remy on as he pushed Scott over. KILL HIM.

[Angel_II] Or, maybe he was....

[Summers] Scott paused, getting his breath undercontrol. Ouch. He'd have bruised ribs. Fine. Don't get distracted. Focus. Go for the throat. Scott lunged at Remy, wrapping his hands around his throat, and let go as they tumbled over. Damnit, he was ready for that.

[Summers] He landed hard on his elbows, while Remy rolled away.

[remy] Remy grinned, leaping onto Scotts back, squashing his pretty boy face into the ground beneath him, while he grabbed one of Scotts arms twisting it high and painfully behind him.

[remy] Letting go of the back of Scott's head he used the arm hold to keep him crouched over, face in the dirt. He made a very credible whinny for a city boy, and pulled his hand back to smack Scott hard on the ass.

[remy] "Ride dat pony Scotty!" He laughed for a minute before being tossed off - Scotts rage giving him sudden momentum.

[Angel_II] Angel's eyes bugged out at that. Wow.

[Nocturne] She laughed, and then her eyes widened as Scott pushed Remy off. He seemed to hit the ground hard.

[Summers] Scott pounced on Remy, using all his weight to land directly on his chest. I'll suffocate him. He slammed his fist into Remy's jaw. "Ride this."

[Nocturne] She put her hands up to her mouth. That looked terrible. OH she was going to kill him.

[Angel_II] She hated to admit it, but Scott looked pretty hot doing that. No! Bad Angel!

[remy] Remy felt his ribs creak with Scotts weight and the sudden gush of blood from his lower lip. So Scotty wasn't as much of a poof as he looked.

[remy] Still didn't mean that he'd keep this boy down.

[Nocturne] Oh my God, was remy bleeding?!

[remy] He punched Scott once hard in the back, fight below the ribs, and bucked Scott off his chest.

[Angel_II] The sight of blood jarred her. God! This had to STOP.

[remy] Flipping Scott over he punched him hard in the gut, and then again in his side.

[Summers] Scott grunted. If my kidney's damaged, I WILL blast him. He was out of options. Go for his nose, a little voice whispered. Scott slammed the heel of his palm into Remy's nose, and smiling at the resulting trickle of blood. He kicked Remy off and staggered to his feet, hunched over.

[Angel_II] Angel gasped. She had seen fights before, but these guys were in better shape than her high school friends.... they could kill each other without powers.

[remy] Remy wiped the blood off his face smiling a little at Scott through his swollen features. He was going to kick this little rich white bitches ass...no more holding back. The fog of the pot was lifting and he wasn't going to fight nice no more. He lunged forward going in for another take down.

[Nocturne] She could definately see blood now. "YOU ASSHOLE!"

[Mr.Wagner] With a loud BAMF! and a puff of dark sulfurous smoke, Kurt Wagner appeared in the middle of the group.

[Nocturne] She jumped back at Wagner's entrance. Oh fantastic..

[Mr.Wagner] He spent a few seconds taking in the situation before grabbing a hold of Scott's shoulder's and teleporting again.

[Angel_II] Whoa! Wanger!

[Mr.Wagner] He reappeared with Scott still in tow, next to Angel.

[Mr.Wagner] He let go of Scott and glared at the group.

[Nocturne] With Scott ported away, she moved to Remy. "You ok?"

[Angel_II] She looked down as Scott was dumped at her feet and dropped to her knees beside him. As pissed as she was at him, she couldn’t just LEAVE him hurt. She’d kill him later. “Scott! Scott?”

[Mr.Wagner] "What is going on out here?"

[Angel_II] Her hand hovered over him, not sure where to touch him without hurting him.

[Summers] Scott, in reply, puked ove rthe patio's tiles.

[remy] Remy swiped at the bloody mess again. "Jus' fine chere."

[Angel_II] Uuuuuuggggghhhhh

[remy] Remy glared at Scott. "'e jumped me!" he answered wagner.

[Nocturne] She stood, pointing at Scott. "That SHIT HEAD just came and hit Remy for NO REASON!" she told him.

[Angel_II] She looked up at TJ and opened her mouth to argue.... but, weeeeell, she was right.

[Mr.Wagner] Mr. Wagner handed Angel his hankerchief. "He'll be all right. Teleporting has that effect on people sometimes."

[Angel_II] She turned her attention back to Scott.

[Nocturne] Turning back to Remy, she bit her lip. "You're not ok, you're bleeding!"

[Summers] Scott wiped his mouth, wincing. Well, his lip wasn't cut bu that face plant into the ground with the visor HURT.

[remy] He smiled at her, mouth twisting up funny from the swelling.

[Mr.Wagner] "He just attacked you with no provocation at all Mr. LeBeau?"

[Angel_II] She took the handkerchief. "Thanks, yo." She wordlessly handed him the cloth.

[Nocturne] She frowned at him. He was a mess.

[remy] "its fine chere." He could feel his left eye swelling as well. "TJ an' I were jus' smokin...an pow."

[Nocturne] "Remy didn't do ANYTHING! He jusrt came up like a fucking asshole and hit him!"

[Mr.Wagner] "Is this true, Mr Summers? You were not provoked?"

[Angel_II] She studied Scott, waiting for his answer. Compassion fighting with anger and doubt.

[Mr.Wagner] "It's alright Talia. Everyone will have their say."

[remy] Remy blinked at the Talia. He'd never heard anyone call her that, other than her parents and himself.

[Mr.Wagner] "Why don't we all go inside to my office. We can talk about it there."

[Summers] Scott looked up. Oh...fuck. A priest. Vauge memories of church flitted through his brain. What? Question. Scott felt his anger rise, complex and and his ready-made retort was hollow to his ears. but shoved it down. He hung his head at his puke. "No, sir. I wasn't provoked."

[Nocturne] She crossed her arms. "TJ. And that pussy fucking attacked Remy."

[remy] Remy turned a bit muleish at that. He looked towards TJ who didn't appear all that impressed either.

[Angel_II] Angel sighed and chanced to lay her hand on his arm. He didn't look too bruised there....

[Summers] Scott smiled at Angel hesitantly.

[Mr.Wagner] Mr. Wagner nodded. "All right Mr. Summers. Let's all go to my office. It seems that we have a lot to talk about."

[Angel_II] She smile back a little. Men and their fragile egos. Ack.

[Nocturne] "Why do we have to go? We didnt do anything!"

[remy] Remy sighed. "Best t'get it outta d' way chere..."

[Angel_II] She looked up at Wagner and back down at Scott. "Can you get up, bambino?"

[Nocturne] She grimaced, taking Remy's arm, helping him up.

[Summers] "I think so...what's a bambino?" Scott asked as he got to his feet. At least HE wasn't bleeding profusely.

[Angel_II] She tried to help him up and smiled. "Heh, it's baby." She said, embarrassed she had called him that. She helped him towward the door. "What were you thinking?"
fourpawsonthefloor
Administrator
Administrator

Father Wagner's office

[Mr.Wagner] Fr. Wagner's office is large and comfortable.

[Mr.Wagner] There is a large desk in the center with a crucifix hung on the wall behind it.

[Mr.Wagner] In front of the desk is a comfortable looking couch with squashy cushions and a few armchairs.

[Nocturne] TJ enters with Remy. This was weird, the first time she'd been here. It was kinda...churchy.

[Mr.Wagner] The walls are lined with bookshelves that are packed with books. Mostly they are of theological themes and many of them are in German.

[remy] Remy slipped into the office, taking the chair furthest from the desk, watching as TJ took the one next to him

[remy] He dabbed at his face with the edge of his shirt. The blood was slowing, but was still trickling down his chin.

[Summers] Scott held the door open for Angel.

[Nocturne] She looked to Remy. "Do you want anything? Does it hurt?"

[Mr.Wagner] Mr. Wagner waited, perched on the edge of his desk for everyone to file in and take their seats.

[Angel_II] She rolled her eyes at him. "Don't think I ain't still mad at you."

[Angel_II] She headed for the empty chairs, making sure to sit between Scott and the others.

[remy] "Its ok chere, honest." he tried to wink at her, but found his eye too swollen for that already. "Nothin' Remy's not dealt with before."

[Summers] Scott snorted, and sat gingerly on the last chair. He looked around. It was very...bookworm-ish.

[Mr.Wagner] "I'll get you some ice and a towel, Mr. LeBeau. Do you need anything Mr. Summers?"

[Nocturne] She furrowed her brow at him worriedly. He looked awful. "Poor baby," she leaned foward, whispering to him. "I'm going to fucking bwamp his sorry ass."

[Angel_II] For the first time, she actually looked at Wagner. A priest! SHIT!

[Angel_II] Hearing TJ, she rolled her eyes again. And the fun continues.

[Summers] "MRI or Cat-scan. But I'm sure that can wait, since I'm not in agony. Sir." What the hell did you call a priest?

[Angel_II] "Father!" she whispered to him.

[remy] Remy chuckled under his breath, going to kiss her but then pulling back. didn't want to smear blood all over her.

[Summers] "Oh yeah." Scott whispered back.

[Mr.Wagner] Kurt looked at them sternly. "Please do not leave this room while I am gone," he said. "I will retrun in a few moments."

[remy] Remy sighed and slumped down in the armchair. Great. This was his idea of a good evening. What a waste of a great pot buzz.

[Mr.Wagner] With a loud Bamf and leaving behind only a sour smelling cloud, Kurt was gone.

[Nocturne] She continued frowning at Remy. She felt sort of guilty. This had all started because of Scott attacking her on myspace..

[Angel_II] She sniffed at the sudden gust of brimstone and turned to study Scott. He didn't look crazy anymore, just....pathetic. She wished she could see his eyes though. The visor was creepy.

[Nocturne] But wait. No. It was SCOTTS fault.

[remy] He never realized how complacient he'd gotten while staying here though. Down in N'awleans - that would have never happened. He kept his eyes open at all times.

[Nocturne] "Are you happy you asshat?" she asked Scott, crossing her arms.

[Summers] Scott ckenched his teeth. That smell...he was not going to puke again. He was not!

[Summers] "Happy? No. Satisfied? Yes." He ground out, looking straight ahead.

[Angel_II] "Pfffft."

[Nocturne] "You fucking pussy!" She stood, turning to him. "You had to fucking surprise Remy! While high! Otherwise you KNOW he would have kicked yoiur ass!"

[Mr.Wagner] Kurt reappeared next his desk, a few clean towels, a bag of ice, and a six pack of bottled waters under his arm.

[remy] Remy glared at Scott. This little rich boy was satisfied with jumping a guy? He just couldn't explain honour to him evidently.

[Angel_II] Angel stood. "Whoa! Ain't we had enough shit?!"

[Nocturne] "I'll kick your ass myself, you shit!"

[Angel_II] "I ain't saying what he did was right, but DAMN!"

[Summers] Scott aimed for the floor and puked again. That smell was bad enough, but the ghost memory of finding his stomach left behind was still strong.

[Summers] "Sorry, Father."

[Nocturne] "No, he wasn't right! He was a shitty little pussy!"

[remy] Remy snorted in discust at the mess and the grovelling.

[Angel_II] "Uuuuuugh," she said, calming down and sitting beside Scott. She still wasn't sure were to touch him. She gently patted his shoulder.

[remy] *disgust

[Mr.Wagner] With a look of mild amusment on his face, Kurt handed Scott one of the bottles of water.

[Summers] "Thank you. I'll uh, take a towel too."

[Angel_II] She looked back up at TJ with a shrug and a look that said 'you're not wrong'

[Mr.Wagner] He was glad he'd gotten extra towels. He tossed on to Scott.

[Mr.Wagner] He handed the others along with the ice to Remy.

[remy] Remy nodded to Wagner "T'anks."

[Nocturne] She looked back at Remy. He was really starting to swell up. It just made her angrier. "So, what, think you can take me Scott?"

[remy] he wrapped the icepack up in a towel and held it to one eye, still glaring owlishly at Scott.

[Mr.Wagner] Kurt leaned on his desk and sighed. "Enough." he said.

[remy] Remy touched her arm. He apprechiated her desire to protect him, but there was no way he wanted her within 10 feet of that little jackass.

[Nocturne] She turned to Wagner, then back to Remy as he grabbed her arm. She plunked down in her seat angrily. "Just watch your fucking back, dick."

[Angel_II] Angel sighed and tried to help Scott clean himself up, avoiding....visor contact.

[Mr.Wagner] "Do you think I take it lightly when I find two of my students trying to kill each other on the lawn? And another two of them watching?"

[Angel_II] She looked up at Wanger......um, Father Wagner! Father Wagner!

[Mr.Wagner] "We've granted you so many freedoms here and it seems that you simply take each one and abuse it."

[Nocturne] "I wouldnt have been watching," she sulked

[Angel_II] She ignored TJ.

[Mr.Wagner] "So in return for my constant generosity towards you, I am going to ask you for yours." Kurt said, plowing through despite the fact that his students were still distracted by each other.

[remy] Remy just sat silently in the chair, dabbing with another moistened towel at the drying blood on his face and hands.

[Summers] Scott crouched on the floor, wiping up his mess.

[Mr.Wagner] "For the next few minutes, the only voice I want to here in here is mine, unless you ask to speak. Does that seem fair?"

[remy] Remy narrowed his eyes at Wagner, but didn't say anything.

[Nocturne] TJ nodded, arms crossed. Fine. Whatever.

[Angel_II] Angel watched Scott, listened to Wagner. He was really a mess..... She looke back up at the Father.

[Nocturne] She looked to Remy again. He looked so bad. She was going to destroy Scott. She began to ponder the possibilities of her possession power.

[Mr.Wagner] "When you came here, you thought you were being accepted into a college. And to a certain extent you were. Part of our promise to you is to give you an education."

[Mr.Wagner] "But I'm sure you've been aware these last few weeks that we have been asking more of you. Sergeant Rankin told me about your behavior in the danger room last week."

[Nocturne] Behavior? That didnt sound good. TJ was always good for Cal!

[remy] Remy frowned. Merde. Had cal had a pissy fit about him kissing Doug? Made sense with that uptight miliary stance.

[Mr.Wagner] "We've been asking you to begin to see yourself as a team, a community; we want you to look out for each other."

[Angel_II] Her eyebrows lifted. Yeah, teamwork involved goofy costumes.....

[Mr.Wagner] "But if you can't even spend an evening out on the patio without trying to kill each other, we will never attain that goal."

[Angel_II] She slid a glance at Scott at that.

[remy] "Look...Remy was mindin' 'is own busisness out 'dere tonight...don' think dat dere was anythin' Remy coulda done differen'"

[Nocturne] "How is it OUR fault if Scott wants to attack us?!"

[Nocturne] "And I did good in Cal's thing!"

[Mr.Wagner] Kurt took a breath.

[Mr.Wagner] "Do you think it matters whether or not it was your fault? Whether or not you were minding your own business?"

[Nocturne] "YES!"

[remy] Remy tossed his hands up.

[Mr.Wagner] Kurt shook his head. "It doesn't"

[Nocturne] She sat back. "SCOTT is the douche. Not us!"

[Mr.Wagner] "Talia, Please."

[Summers] Scott scowled at TJ.

[Mr.Wagner] Kurt pointed out the window of his office.

[Angel_II] She watched them, her childhood training telling her to shut up and listen when a priest talked.

[Nocturne] "What? This is so unfair!"

[remy] Remy eyed Wagner at that. Keep calling her Talia and she was likely to crack.

[Nocturne] She scowled at Wagner. "And its TJ!"

[remy] Catching Scott's eye on TJ, he stared at him hard out of his good eye. Just try it you little fuck - he had just warmed up.

[Mr.Wagner] "There is a world out there that does not like us." Kurt said. "It may be fascinated with us, it may want to study us, but it will not be fair, it will not care whether or not we are minding our own business."

[Angel_II] Angel unconciously ruffled her wings, remembering her step-father.

[Mr.Wagner] "And no matter how strong we may feel like we are as individuals, if we don't learn to stand together as a community, we are doomed to live very sad lives indeed."

[Mr.Wagner] "I'm sure that you have begun to feel like this isn't your normal college and you're right."

[Nocturne] Pfft. TJ wasnt going to live a sad life. She wasnt a whiney pussy.

[Mr.Wagner] "We're better."

[Summers] Scott nodded to himself. Yeah. People are cruel. Going around alone blind was no fun, but a bunch of us managed to have a good time.

[remy] Remy squeezed Talia's knee. He had all the community he needed, thank you very much.

[Mr.Wagner] "You and the other students here are the first of many many people like you. And if you can learn to support each other... Not like ... but support each other, you will be laying the ground work for a better world not just for other mutants, but for everyone."

[Nocturne] She smiled at Remy taking his hand. Even with the blood cleaned up...oof.

[Mr.Wagner] "You don't have to be best friends, but you need to learn to tolerate each other."

[Angel_II] THAT'S what they were doing here? Ha! Whatever! That was working!

[Summers] "Wait, Father Wagner, why are WE going to be the first, why not you?"

[Nocturne] Make shit better? What? She had to DO stuff? She did NOT sign up for this.

[Nocturne] Ugh, she wondered if she ahd Mom complain she could get out of all this "make shit better" crap.

[remy] Remy just sat, watching Wagner, wondering what the whole game was about. He'd never believed that they'd be willing to give something for nothing - the world didn't work that way. "So what else d'y' want from us den?"

[Mr.Wagner] Kurt went to his shelves and pulled out a binder and a video tape. He handed them to Scott.

[Angel_II] She leaned over to look at what Father Wagner had handed Scott.

[Summers] Scott took them, bewildered. "What's in these?" Scott asked, sitting back in his chair.

[Mr.Wagner] "I was the first."

[Nocturne] She put her head back. Was this done yet? Could they go now?

[Angel_II] Huh? She looked between the binder and the father.

[Summers] Scott opened the binder, and flipped through the pages. Clippings from newspapers, magazines, old circus billets, with tons of photographs lined every page. "Wow."

[Mr.Wagner] "I made a terrible mistake and I was the first mutant most people had any knowledge of. I agreed to star in this movie." Kurt held up the video "Dying is Forever", a Swashbuckling Romantic Spy Adventure.

[Angel_II] Whoa! They were of Wagner!

[Nocturne] She glanced at the binder. "So, whats that? Some scrapbook?"

[Nocturne] Movie? "You were in a movie?" Why didnt she know about this? Wait... why would she

[Summers] Scott silently passed the binder over to Angel.

[Mr.Wagner] "I went from unknown from a household name over the course of a weekend. After that, nobody would leave me alone."

[Mr.Wagner] "The world was not a friendly place."

[Angel_II] She took it, flipping through the pages. They were filled with photos of the priest.... and some really weird tabloid stories..... "Huh," she muttered, passing it to TJ without a word.

[Summers] "What happened?" Scott asked, a sinking feeling in his stomach.

[Nocturne] TJ took the book, turning pages, trying to hide her interest. She didn't really care about him. Or any of this-

[Nocturne] She stopped on a page, noticing a few clippings, pictures from a tabliod magazine. "That's my Mom," she said quietly, to herself.

[Angel_II] She looked back up at Father Wagner. She fucking knew the world was not a friendly place.... like they could change it. She glanced at Scott as he spoke.

[Angel_II] "Huh?"

[Nocturne] Her mom was in magazines? Why hadn't she ever told TJ any of this?

[Angel_II] Her head whipped to TJ.

[Mr.Wagner] Kurt smiled sadly. "I spent years in hiding. I couldn't walk down the street or go to church. I prayed a lot."

[remy] Remy was watching her flip the pages and looked as she stopped on one page.

[Angel_II] What did she say?

[remy] Holy shit. The proof was in the pudding he supposed.

[Nocturne] She stared further at the pics. It was her Mom and Wagner. All these weird candid shots of them together

[remy] He leaned over, pressing his shoulder against hers, trying to provide comfort.

[Mr.Wagner] "I made a lot of sacrifices too." Kurt said, glancing over at the scrapbook in TJ's hands.

[Summers] Scott nodded. Months of never leaving his room after he was blind. He looked over at Angel, who's attention was on TJ. He looked at her too. She seemed to be obssesed with the pictures.

[Summers] "What's up?" Scott whispered to Angel.

[Nocturne] She ran her hands over them, studying them. God, this was so weird. She didn't get it. Why did her mother keep this all from her?

[Mr.Wagner] "And one thing I vowed, was that if I could help it, no one else would ever have the experience that I did. And so, that is why you, Scott."

[Angel_II] She looked back at Scott, leaning close to him to whisper. "I didn't hear her. Something's buggin her out...."

[Nocturne] Talia frowned, then snapped the book shut quickly. She'd had enough.

[Nocturne] She passed it to Remy, looking away.

[remy] Remy just took the book and tossed it on Wagner's desk. He'd seen enough.

[Summers] "Ok." turning to look at Mr. Wagner, he nodded again. "I understand that."

[Mr.Wagner] "Charles Xavier, myself, Miss Munroe, Dr. McCoy... All of us want to make sure that none of you experience what we did."

[remy] Remy shook his head. "Y're too late den, 'omme."

[Angel_II] "So that's what this school is all about? The weirdness, the secrets.... the outfits...." Her lip curled at that. "I got one question then -- why the he-- heck weren't we told this from the start?!"

[Angel_II] She looked at Remy. "Word."

[Angel_II] She double-taked. He looked BAD!

[Summers] Scott looked at Wagner. Angel having asked his question.

[Mr.Wagner] "We... I made a mistake. I should have told you, everything, right from the beginning. Charles had good reasons for transitioning gradually and I followed them, but now I see it was a mistake in many ways."

[Mr.Wagner] "By not telling you our true intentions, right from the start, we lied to you."

[Angel_II] No shit, she thought, but just nodded.

[Mr.Wagner] Kurt gestured at the four of them.

[Nocturne] TJ crossed her arms. Had ANYONE ever NOT lied to her in her life?

[Mr.Wagner] "I see now the repercussions of my decision, but the only thing I can do is tell the truth from now on."

[remy] Remy shifted the ice pack down to his swollen lip. He reached over again and took TJ's hand.

[Nocturne] TJ smiled as Remy took her hand. Oh, her poor Remy. She gave him a little kiss on his cheek.

[Mr.Wagner] "It was suggested to me that I hide my identiy as a priest because it would make it easier to identify with me. That was a mistake."

[Angel_II] She was liking Wagner more and more as he talked. He seemed REAL, not like Xavier....who always seemed so mysterious.

[Mr.Wagner] "We waited until the end of the semester to present the idea that you will be working as team in uniform becasue we wanted to be sure you were ready. But we should have told you right from the start."

[remy] Remy frowned. "Team? What're we suppose t' be doin'?"

[Mr.Wagner] "But Now. Now, if we are to salvage these efforts, we cannot have you tearing each other apart."

[Summers] Scott frowned, crossing his arms.

[Mr.Wagner] "We need you to be leaders. If the current trends keep up, we will see more people like us born each generation. "

[Mr.Wagner] "I could have really used someone looking out for me when I was younger. This is what we're going to give to the next generation of those like us."

[remy] Leaders? "Y'think dat Remy's some sort of role model, 'omme?" Remy snorted. "Don' know about dat."

[Angel_II] Leaders of the future? She almost snorted at that. Like she could ever lead anything.....like any of them.... Wait....she looked over at Scott. Did that mean Alex was right? Xavier knew them better than they knew themselves? Fuuuuuuuck.........

[Mr.Wagner] "But we need to start here, at this school. I see the damage that the mistakes we made in the beginning have done."

[Mr.Wagner] "And so, we're going to solve them, right here in this room, right now."

[remy] The snort started his nose bleeding again. He pinched it between the towel again.

[Nocturne] TJ let out a long, annoyed sigh.

[Summers] Scott shifted in his seat. And here we go, wail on Scott time.

[Summers] A leader...he'd been the leader of the pack back home, but that probably wasn't what Mr. Wagner had in mind.

[Mr.Wagner] "The four of you are going to help me, change the way this school runs."

[Angel_II] Her head whipped back to Wagner.

[Nocturne] "What if we don't want to?" TJ raised an eyebrow.

[Mr.Wagner] "You don't have to."

[Mr.Wagner] "You can leave."

[Nocturne] "Leave? Like the school?"

[remy] Remy's eyebrows shot up at the threat.

[Nocturne] "My choice is do this stupis leader shit, or go home?"

[Summers] Scott looked at Mr. Wagner sharply. Yeah right. after all this shit, they could just up and leave? Bullshit.

[Mr.Wagner] "Yes. That's right."

[Mr.Wagner] "The first thing we're going to do is settle whatever it is that is causing the two of you," he said pointing to Remy and Scott "to attack each other."

[Nocturne] She narrowed her eyes at him. She didn't like ultimatums, especially from him. "My mom is gonna be pissed."

[Angel_II] Angel had already left once, and that hadn't gone so well. She wasn't running away anymore. Be a better person, yeah?

[remy] "First off, Remy didn' attack 'im."

[Summers] Scott squirmed. Great. All his ideas and thoughts about why were so...callous and childish.

[Mr.Wagner] "You may not have started it Mr. LeBeau, but you continued it."

[remy] Remy felt horribly cornered right at the moment. What exactly was this? What did they expect from him. He pressed his back into the plush armchair. People always had ulterior motives.

[Nocturne] "Whats he supposed to do, let Scott hit him?"

[remy] "Well what was Remy suppos' to do? Let dat Salaud kick 'is ass?"

[Angel_II] She watched Scott squirm and hid her smirk.

[Mr.Wagner] "The mere fact that you are this close to the end you your first semester here and you can't see how to defuse the situation is bad enough. The fact that in a few weeks you will be leaving the school and returning to the outside world with this poor impulse control is even more worrisome."

[Mr.Wagner] "So you will stay here until the four of you can have a genuinely civil conversation."

[remy] "Dis 'poor impulse control' is what's been keepin' Remy alive, 'omme."

[Nocturne] "WHAT?! I'm not staying here!' TJ stood up. "I didn't DO anything!"

[Mr.Wagner] "I don't care how long it takes, but you will find a way to work out your differences that doesn't involve fighting."

[Mr.Wagner] "That's fine TJ. Leave this office, then leave the school. That's the arrangement."

[Summers] Scott looked at the other three. Suck it up, Summers. You did what you wanted to do, so spit it out. He's not fucking around.

[Nocturne] "You can't DO that!" she told him. "That was NEVER the deal! Thats not what Xavier told my Mom!"

[remy] Remy stared flatly at Wagner...to do that to blood? Cold.

[Mr.Wagner] "I will stay here to help mediate any conversations, but you must learn talk to each other."

[Summers] Scott closed his mouth. Let TJ go first. Her deal seemed personal.

[Angel_II] Angel squirmed a little now. Impulse control...... yeah, she knew she still had issues with that.

[remy] Yet...he and TJ had no other alternatives right? It wasn't like he could move to her reservation to see her, and her parents would never let her live with him in N'awleans. Sides which, the street was no place for her.

[remy] He stood, placing his hands on her shoulders turning her to face him. He couldn't believe he was doing this. "Talia."

[Mr.Wagner] "I don't know what Charles told your other TJ, but what I'm doing is helping you and your classmates learn to constructively work out disputes in a non-violent manner."

[remy] His one eye pleaded with her to understand. "Its d' only way for us right now, neh?

[Summers] Scott risked a quick pat to Angel's arm, along with a smile. Then looked up at Remy.

[Nocturne] She sighed, looking from Wagner to Remy. Remy was right. But Wagner couldnt do this. "You can't tell me what to do."

[Mr.Wagner] "If you are hungry I will go to the kitchen and bring back some sandwiches," Kurt looked at his watch, "Dinner's just about finished anyway."

[remy] "Jus...lets get dis done, neh?"

[Summers] Scott rubbed his sore stomach and looked at the soiled towel. Food? He's be sick again.

[remy] Remy sat reluctantly. Pulling TJ down with him.

[Angel_II] She looked at Scott and returned his smile.

[Nocturne] "This isnt fair!"

[Summers] "LIFE isn't fair!" Scott said to TJ.

[Nocturne] "FUCK YOU!" She jumped up. "YOU HAVE NO IDEA YOU FUCKING TWAT!"

[remy] Remy glowered at Scott, but laid his hand on her hip to hold her back.

[Summers] "No, I don't. But then again, you have no idea about MY life."

[Nocturne] She sat back with Remy. There really was no way out of here, without making nice. Fucking Wagner.

[Nocturne] "Like I give a shit about our life."

[Angel_II] "Yeah, this is REALLY working!"

[Nocturne] ((your*))

[Summers] "Likewise."

[Nocturne] She scoffed.

[Mr.Wagner] "It can only work if you want it to."

[Angel_II] "How abouts we says everybody's life sucks!?"

[remy] Remy sat with his hand on TJ's lap, silent.

[Summers] Scott sat back. Suck it up. "I lost my dream. My life's goal."

[remy] None of them could understand him. Nor he doubted he could understand them. And yet....

[Nocturne] She rolled her eyes. Pooooooor baby.

[remy] "At least y'ad a dream Scott."

[Summers] Scott smirked. "What'd YOU lose?"

[remy] Remy turned a disbelieving look on him. "Think dat the question is more what did Remy ever 'ave?"

[Mr.Wagner] Kurt smiled. "Those are good questions though. We know you have differences. Surely the four of you can find some things you have in common."

[Nocturne] TJ bit her lip, putting ehr hand over Remy's. He seemed to suddenly be...opening up.

[Summers] "Well, surely, you must have SOME idea, a goal, a pipe dream, a something to look forward to so you wouldn't just off yourself." Scott said.

[remy] "Oh Oui." Remy leant back in his seat. "Bet Scotty 'ere knows what it is t' go without." He turned to face Scott again. "Remy does 'ave a dream. To jus' live 'is life an' be 'appy."

[Mr.Wagner] "What about you TJ? Angel? Do you have a dream? Something you want out of life?"

[Summers] "Remy, I would appreciate you not calling my Scotty, Slim, or anything other than Scott." Well, it was worth a try. He surreptiously rubbed at his ribs.

[Nocturne] TJ crossed her arms, defiantely, then sighed. Play along, and we can get out. "Yeah....I guess."

[remy] Remy ran his hand through his hair. "Fine den."

[Angel_II] Angel had slouched low in her seat, studying her knees. She looked up. "I s'pose."

[Angel_II] She glanced at Scott. "Somebody told me they wanted to be better, always try to improve themselves, yo..... and that's why I came back here. To not be the freak I was told I was." She looked back down, sliding lower in the chair.

[Summers] Scott looked at Angel, feeling guilty. "That came back to bite me in the ass." Scott said.

[Mr.Wagner] Kurt smiled. "When I was a kid, my mother told me that there were lots and lots of other blue people with tails in the world, but that I just hadn't seen them yet. And so every week at church I would pray that the blue people would come. That was my dearest wish until I was about 11 years old."

[Mr.Wagner] "To meet the other people who looked like me."

[remy] Remy looked sideways at TJ to judge her reaction to that.

[Nocturne] Talia looked away from Wagner.

[Nocturne] She sighed. It seemed like everyone was sharing.

[Nocturne] "I..I don't wanna be scared."

[Nocturne] "I don't wanna be scared of going outside. And doing everything that normal people do."

[Angel_II] Angel slid back up in the chair. What the hell.... she held her hand out to Scott to see if he would take it.

[Nocturne] "I mean, I never was scared. Not until that whole thing in New York. But now......I don't wanna be stared at, and made fun of, and hurt. I just want to be normal."

[Nocturne] She put her head down, drawing her knees up. she couldn't meet anyones eyes. She felt so vulnerable.

[remy] Remy squeezed her hand tightly. Dieu...if there was a way he could change the world for her he would. But - that was some pipe dream. People couldn't even tolerate other races that had been around for as long as time - how could they accept them?

[Angel_II] She looked at TJ. She totally got that. "Normal would be nice."

[Nocturne] She turned to Angel, nodding a bit. "I've never been normal. I bet it would."

[Summers] "Normal is nice. It's very nice." He said softly. "I didn't realize how much I'd taken advantage of it, until after I was treated the way I was blind."

[Summers] Scott took her hand and squeezed gently.

[remy] "So what den?" Remy shifted uncomfortabally in his seat. "D' point of dis is t' get us t' agree dat we'll get along, neh?" He nodded towards Angel and Scott. "Never 'ad a problem wit' Angel, she's a nice girl. An' if y'want me an' Scott t' behave, den we can."

[Angel_II] "I was normal, up until about nine months ago....I never knew how much I would miss it."

[remy] Anything...just anything to keep TJ safe and him able to see her.

[Nocturne] TJ fidgeted. She was getting a bit uncomfortable. she shouldnt have brought all the "normal" stuff up.

[Angel_II] She looked at Remy and smiled, wincing a little again at his bruises.

[Nocturne] She sniffled a bit. "So, is that it? We all share and make up? Are we done?"

[Summers] Let's see if they can accept my apologies THIS time. "Remy, I'm a jerk. But so are you. So, let's not do this shit again? And TJ? I apologize for being an asshole."

[remy] Remy blinked at the total backwardness of the apology. Swallowing his words he nodded. He had to do this for him and TJ.

[Mr.Wagner] Kurt raised his eyebrows. "Well, I did ask for honesty and sincerity. Though that isn't exactly how I imagined it."

[Angel_II] Her eyes widened a bit. THAT was his apology. Pfft!

[Nocturne] "Its fine. Whatever." She sniffled again. "Don't call my boyfriend a jerk, thanks."

[remy] Remy watched her out of the corner of his eye. Man. Just let them out of here so he could hold her, and calm her.

[Summers] Scott swallowed his retort. But he sure as hell wasn't going to grovel. He rubbed his ribs again. That last punch had hurt.

[Angel_II] Angel felt Scott tense at TJ's reply. Yeeeeah, they were a team....

[Mr.Wagner] Kurt could tell everyone was trying to convincingly act contrite so they could go. That wasn't going to work. It just meant he'd be breaking up another fight again later.

[Mr.Wagner] He walked around his desk and sat down in his chair.

[Mr.Wagner] "Look, it's not going to work if you don't really mean it. You don't have to be best friends, but you do have to respect each other."

[Mr.Wagner] "Find whatever common ground you need to, but when you leave this room you will have this resolved between the four of you."

[Mr.Wagner] "And in doing so, you will be setting an example for the rest of the students and passing it along."

[Nocturne] She didn't know what else to do. Why was Wagner doing this to her?

[Mr.Wagner] "And don't think you can just wait me out. I'm a Roman Catholic priest who looks like a blue demon. Do you have any idea how long it took me to get accepted into seminary? I have infinite patience."

[remy] Remy sighed. Time to level. "So if we can come up wit' an agreement dat works den we can go?"

[Nocturne] Talia rolled her eyes, crossing her arms. Her depression was turning to annoyance. Wanger was good at that.

[Mr.Wagner] "That's right Mr. LeBeau. But the four of you need to be sincere."

[remy] "So den." Remy placed the nearly melted icepack on wagner's desk. "If we can all agree not t' call each other names an' shit, and not get into fights, dat's what y'want, neh?"

[Mr.Wagner] "And it would be good if that promise extended to the internet as well."

[Angel_II] Oh, hell... he read those?

[Summers] "I think he means us to REALLY feel repsect towards one another." Scott muttered. Why the fuck did Remy prolong this instead of buckling down and getting it over with?

[Nocturne] "So, ok, I sincerely respect everyone, does that work?"

[remy] Remy looked at Wagner.

[remy] "Dat's fine. Won' say a word."

[Nocturne] "Like, don't we need to earn that? Shouldn't that take time?"

[Summers] Scott snorted at TJ's remark.

[Angel_II] She nodded. TJ was right.

[Nocturne] She shot a look at Scott. Pfft yeah, respect.

[Summers] "Well, how about the reasons why we DON'T respect each other?" Scott asked.

[Mr.Wagner] Kurt nodded. "You're right TJ, respect is something earned." He turned to Scott. "Is there a reason you have not to respect each other?"

[Summers] I hate the way Remy ALWAYS takes it to the base level. He finds the key words and twists them into sex. It drives me NUTS he doesn't understand the subtle humour in some of my comments. TJ is all, "Don't you touch my man" when Remy is CLEARLY capable of taking care of himself."

[Summers] Scott sucke din a breath. "And together they- just make a thick brick wall I can't get through. I have no idea how to get through and actually talk to them. And Angel...well, I don't really have an issue with Angel."

[Summers] Scott sat back, glad to have some of that off his chest.

[Nocturne] TJ stared at him a second, eyebrows knitted. "

[Angel_II] An issue with her? She gave him a look.

[Nocturne] "Well, first of all, all that shit you said first....thats who we are."

[Nocturne] "And it doesn't matter that you don't like it or don't get it. And you can't talk to us? Have you ever TRIED?"

[Nocturne] "Like, we don't make it hard!" She looked down, before looking Scott in his eyeish area. "And truthfully? I LIKED you until you freaked out on me on Myspace. I thought we were friends."

[Mr.Wagner] Kurt nodded in understanding.

[Summers] Scott blinked. Friends? That fast? "I can't talk to you, becuase I don't know what to say. I try to start a conversation, but we're operating on such different levels. And I don't make friends easily because all of mine dropped me like a leper when I went "Blind"." Scott replied.

[remy] "So y're mad at 'er cause she was nice t'y den?" Remy kept his voice flat.

[Nocturne] "Different levels? What the hell does THAT mean?" Was this more of that 'better than' shit Doug was going on about?

[Angel_II] She looked at Scott again. "Different levels? Y'know, I kinda on a level with TJ, and you can talk to me!"

[Nocturne] TJ smiled a bit at Angel.

[remy] Remy shifted a bit in his chair again, hand still in TJ's. He smiled at Angels words. It was good to hear her defend TJ.

[Mr.Wagner] Kurt leaned forward in his chair. "Respect doesn't happen instantly and in order to open yourself up to the idea of respecting another, you need to be a little bit vulnerable. It's not always easy."

[Mr.Wagner] "It's especially not easy when we've been hurt before."

[Summers] "Well - not different levels, then. Different backgrounds. My family taught me to be a certain way, to think in a certain way and I find it hard to relate to people who don't catch my drift fast. Japh does- he's got the same kind of humour. Look - all I"m trying to say is that you're completely

[Summers] different than what I"m used to, and YES, it is a hard transition." Scott let go of Angel's hand and sat back.

[Nocturne] "You don't know anything about my background, or Remy's. You don't know anything about us at all. All you know is the little bit you've seen and you just decided we weren't like you." She anrgily sat back. "You didn't even give us the benefit of the doubt."

[Nocturne] "And hard transition? You don't think it is for the rest of us? This is the first time I ever got to leave the reservation," she bit her lip, beginning to share perhaps a bit more than she wanted to. But it got the point across. "I'd never left before. Ever. I never met new people."

[remy] "It don' matter chere." he looked Wagner firmly in the eye. "Promise not t'start anythin. Won't say nothin' rude to 'im. Won't try an screw 'im over. Is dat enough?"

[Nocturne] "And now I'm across the country, with a bunch of people I haven't known more than 3 months. I'm just saying, why do you keep drawing lines at our differences? We all kinda seem to be going through the same thing."

[Summers] Scott nodded. He was being shallow.

[Mr.Wagner] "But it's important that we all give each other the opportunities the earn respect without being judgemental. It's the only way this school will succeed."

[Mr.Wagner] "We picked you, ALL of you because you have our respect. And we need you to begin to work together, to learn to be a team, to support each other, for all the reasons we talked about before"

[Mr.Wagner] "Hopefully, even with my mistakes, I've earned at least some respect over this semester. So give everyone a chance to earn yours."

[Mr.Wagner] "I know you can't walk out of here that way, but you can at least walk out with your minds open to the possibility."

[Nocturne] TJ nodded. Ok. Fine. She'd open her mind, or whatever.

[Mr.Wagner] "That's good enough to begin with."

[Angel_II] She studied Scott out of the corner of her eye as Wagner spoke. She still didn’t know what to think of him but she was too tired to care. She slumped forward in her chair and rubbed her temples. Her head fucking hurt.

[Mr.Wagner] "But remember, if I see anything like this again, I won't be so lenient."

[Nocturne] THIS was lenient? Sitting in the office for hours, pretending to be friends?

[remy] "Can we go den?"

[Summers] "Yes, Father." Scott said. Ok, NOW he needed to go to the Nurse. His rubs hurt way too much for a simple bruise.

[Mr.Wagner] "You can go. Thank you for your patience."

[remy] Remy nodded to Wagner face impassive, and helped TJ to her feet.

[Angel_II] She practically hopped out of her chair, ready to go.

[Nocturne] TJ stood, wrapping an arm around Remy, placing a kiss on his lips.

[Angel_II] Then felt guilty. She looked at Scott. Could he walk?

[remy] Remy winced slightly, but drew her tight against him. He was glad that they figured this out if it meant he could be with her.

[remy] He led her out of the room without a word.

[Summers] Scott stood up, wincing. "Could I get some help to the infirmary, Angel?"

[Angel_II] "You okay?" She asked.

[Nocturne] ((NITE!!))

[Angel_II] ((Night!))

[Mr.Wagner] ((bye!))

Nocturne exits from this room

[Summers] "I think the fuck...he broke my ribs." ((night))

[Angel_II] "Oh, man...." She tried to figure out how to help him without hurting him, finally allowing him to settle on her shoulder. "Let's take you to the nurse then."

[Angel_II] ((done))

[Summers] "Thank you. Night, Mr..er...Father Waner."

[remy] ((cool - off to scrawlers with us))

[Summers] ((done!))

remy exits from this room

[Mr.Wagner] ((And they lived happily ever after))
JSherlock
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: FABIO THOR
Nightscrawlearth Character: Dr. Summers, Wither, Callie

Post by JSherlock »

We done good, folks! That was one of the best we've done, I think.
"... Pirates just kidnapped the bride and everyone is laughing. God I wish I spoke Finnish."
:cyclops :storm :pyro
fourpawsonthefloor
Administrator
Administrator

I somehow missed this last night - and finding it tonight was a great jem!
[Angel_II] She looked up at Wanger......um, Father Wagner! Father Wagner!
Best fist fight I've ever had! Bang up job everyone!

Paws
Crocodile Hunter
Navigator
Navigator
Title: is not a moderator.

Post by Crocodile Hunter »

oh my god, what a dick.
HoodedMan
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Lord Sarcasmo von Snarkypants

Post by HoodedMan »

Who? Great instance guys, and great insight into Mr. Wagner's character! I don't think it's been revealed before that he was a priest, was it? And the fight and following events were dead on. Good job!
ACHTUNG! Alles touristen und non-technischen looken peepers! Das computermachine ist nicht fuer gefingerpoken und mittengrabben. Ist easy schnappen der springenwerk, blowenfusen und poppencorken mit spitzensparken. Ist nicht fuer gewerken bei das dumpkopfen. Das rubbernecken sichtseeren keepen das cotten-pickenen hans in das pockets muss; relaxen und watchen das blinkenlichten.