6/30 instance: Poor baby.

Read our instance transcripts here for hot character sessions!
fourpawsonthefloor
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Executive Administrator

Post by fourpawsonthefloor »

[Talia] * Talia helped Remy up to the attic, sitting him on the bed. "Here, let me see. My mom's a nurse," she pulled his hand and ice pack from his face, looking over his injuries. Fucking Scott, why all the emphasis on the face?

[Talia] She bit her lip. The eye was really swollen and definitely bruising. The lip was bad, but not bleeding. Did it need a stitch? She had no fucking clue. Suddenly she realised being the daughter of a nurse gave her absolutely no credentials.

[remy] Remy took her hand and carefully kissed the palm of it. "Don' worry about it chere...its nothin'."

[Talia] "Nothing?!" was he joking? She sat, putting her face in her hands. "It's NOT nothing. Look what he did to you!"

[remy] Remy gave her a twisted smile, snorting ruefully. "Nothin' dat I haven't dealt with before chere. Dis will all be gone in a couple of weeks." He took her hand and pulled her down on his lap, cradling her in his arms. "Sides which, Scotty will be lucky to not be pissin' blood."

[Talia] She laughed a bit before sombering. "Just because its happened before doesn't make it right. God, how can you just accept it?"

[Talia] "Scott had NO REASON to attack you. And then when he tried to explain it? What the fuck? He doesn't like us because we're different than what he's used to? Fucking twat!"

[remy] "Oui...he is." He drew her close to his chest. "But we don' 'ave a choice but t' accept it chere."

[remy] "Don' want to lose y'." The thought frankly hurt worse than any of the assorted bruises and things that Scott had given him.

[Talia] "Why do you worry about losing me? That'd never happen," she laid her head on his chest, sighing. "And we DON'T have to accept it. Not from him. Fuck him. He doesn't even KNOW me, but he dislikes me. I don't get it."

[Talia] "It was never like this at home. Maybe I SHOULD leave," she thought back on everything Wagner had said. Stay and do stupid shit or leave. Two shitty options, but which was shittier?

[remy] Remy pulled her back so he could look into her eyes. "Chere...if y' go 'ome den what about us? Its not like Remy can go 'ome with y. Dere isn't even any city's near to it, neh?"

[Talia] "Well, maybe you could come. It's not that bad..." she thought a second. No. That wouldn't work. Her parents would never allow it. She frowned. "There's gotta be somewhere."

[remy] Remy brushed her hair back tenderly. "But where? Can' 'ave y' livin' on the streets wit' me in N'Awleans. Sure dat some day we'll figure it all out - but till den, we gotta just suck it up."

[Talia] Talia sighed, parting from him. She put a hand up to her eye, brushing away a small tear. "This just...it isn't what I thought it would be. And its not fair! Why should I have to fight to make anyones shit better? I just want to live MY life."

[Talia] "And FUCK if I ever have to be called different again," her lip quivered a bit, but she REALLy didn't want to give in. She pulled her knees up. "Like I don't already fucking know." TJ buried her face in her arms.

[remy] "Don' cry. It will be alright." he drew her close again, flinching as she hit a bruised spot. "An' dis is just a short bit of our life, neh? Once we get thin's figured out, we'll be able t' say what we do an' what we don't, neh?"

[Talia] TJ sniffled. "This is America! They can't force us to do shit. Its not right."

[Talia] "It was so much easier at home. I didn't have to think about all this shit. And I didn't get stared at or pointed at. And WAGNER wasn't there.

[remy] Remy sighed "All dat stuff about America bein' d' land of d' free an' all? Dat's all bullshit chere." He pressed his lips to her forehead. "Wish dat y'could jus' go back t' where y'felt secure...but I'm bein' greedy. Love y' too much chere."

[Talia] She looked up at him with a small smile. "I love you too. I wouldn't want to be anywhere you couldn't."

[Talia] "I just want to be me. And have people be ok with that."

[Talia] "And I want you to be you. And I want us to be happy."

[remy] "Know dat chere. An' as much of a pain in d'ass dis place can be, I am." he smiled at her. "So den - we'll jus' ignore Scotty, oui?"

[Talia] "I wanna kick his ass. Look what he did!" she put her hands up to his face, careful not to hurt him. "Fucking pussy too scared to even fight like a man."

[remy] Grinning a bit, he chuckled. "Can' fight like a man, less y'ave balls chere."

[remy] He shook his head, his one eye sparkling mischeviously. "But y'know who I really feel sorry for? Angel. Dat girls never gonna get a good bonin' from dat guy."

[Talia] She couldn't help but let out a loud laugh. "Oh, HELL no. He's too busy taking it to give it."

[Talia] She scowled. "He just better watch his back."

[remy] Remy took her by her chin and looked seriously at her. "Chere, can't risk y' gettin' kicked out. Now - y'gotta promise me dat y'll leave dat galette alone."

[Talia] She thought for a second, chewing on her lip. She REALLY wanted to see Scott in traction. But, she didn't want to risk losing Remy. "Fine. But I'm not being nice."

[remy] "Y'don' ave t' be. Y' just 'ave t' ignore 'im."

[Talia] "Fine. I'll ignore him," she put her arms around him, holding him tightly. "Him and that douche Wagner."

[remy] Remy sucked in a pained breath as she sqeezed him. Scott had gotten a couple of good body shots in.

[Talia] She let go quick at his gasp. "Hurt?" She lifted at his shirt. "Take it off."

[remy] Remy obdiently stripped, looking down at himself. There was a lurid bruise across his stomach from where Scott had kicked him with his boot and another smaller one across his ribs where he'd punched him.

[Talia] "OH MY GOD!" She ran her hands lightly over the bruises. "That ASSHOLE! Look at you!" She looked up at him concerned.

[remy] "It's OK chere. 'ad a lot worse, before." He inspected his hands, noting the abrasions on his knuckles. At least he hadn't broken any of his fingers. "Dis is nothin'."

[Talia] "It's not nothing! It's awful!" She pursed her lips, looking him over. "How could you have had worse?"

[remy] "Growin' up wit' dese." he answered waving a hand at his eyes. "An' on d'streets. Y'learn 'ow t'fight quick or y' don't grow up, neh? But - till y'learn 'ow t' keep outta people's way or 'ow t'fight dem, y're gonna get y're ass kicked some."

[Talia] She sighed sadly, moving to put her arms around him, but stopping at the nasty bruises. "It's so unfair."

[remy] "Life is chere..." he laid back on the mattress, pulling her down with him, cupping her body with his own. "But dere's not much we can do about it."

[Talia] "There has to be something. Even if not like, to change the world. But for us. There has to be an easier way." She snuggled close to Remy, careful of his injuries.

[remy] "Let Remy know when y'find dat, neh?" he chuckled, taking the sting out of his words.

[Talia] She sighed dramatically. "I guess then i gotta do all the dirty work, and you what? Lay here?"

[remy] Remy laughed, a wide smile on his face. "Doubt dat I could hold still with y'doin' d' things y'do chere. Jus' take it easy on dis poor boy tonight."

[Talia] She gave him a smile, leaning up to kiss him. "Oh my poor baby, don't worry. I'll be gentle. And if you want me to stop, I will." She gave him a wink, her hands stroking the nonbruised areas of his chest.

[remy] Remy looked up at her. "Oh chere, don' ever stop."
I'm actually quite pleasant until I'm awake.
HoodedMan
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Lord Sarcasmo von Snarkypants

Post by HoodedMan »

How sweet! Can you imagine how Warren would totally flip his shit on anyone who tried to attack him? That could be fun later on.

Speaking of which, I'm still working on that RP fic, but I've been going to bed really late and been a bit down so I haven't really had much time. I'll get to it soon; I promise! ;)
ACHTUNG! Alles touristen und non-technischen looken peepers! Das computermachine ist nicht fuer gefingerpoken und mittengrabben. Ist easy schnappen der springenwerk, blowenfusen und poppencorken mit spitzensparken. Ist nicht fuer gewerken bei das dumpkopfen. Das rubbernecken sichtseeren keepen das cotten-pickenen hans in das pockets muss; relaxen und watchen das blinkenlichten.
chicory
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Post by chicory »

Very cute! And just the right amount of drama ;)

All the conflict is really fleshing out the universe. And of course TJ and Remy are so sweet together :)
For those who believe, no explanation is neccessary. For those who do not, no explanation is possible. ~Gino Dalpiaz
littlebamf
Navigator
Navigator
Title: Sometimes the bark isn\'t worse than the bite

Post by littlebamf »

Aw, cuteness! Togetherness! But have you noticed the closer people seem to get, the more strain that appears in the rest of the school? Or maybe that's just me....
JSherlock
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: FABIO THOR
Nightscrawlearth Character: Dr. Summers, Wither, Callie

Post by JSherlock »

I just have to say, Remy will have sex even if he's knocking on death's door. :evil
"... Pirates just kidnapped the bride and everyone is laughing. God I wish I spoke Finnish."
:cyclops :storm :pyro
fourpawsonthefloor
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Executive Administrator

Post by fourpawsonthefloor »

Originally posted by JSherlock
I just have to say, Remy will have sex even if he's knocking on death's door. :evil
Of course he will! He's Remy! If your going to go out - go out with a bang, neh?

:LOL

Paws
I'm actually quite pleasant until I'm awake.