6/30 instance: Have a Heart

Read our instance transcripts here for hot character sessions!
NachtcGleiskette
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: The Ragin' Cajun

Post by NachtcGleiskette »

Elizabeth enters this room

[Nocturne] TJ held the pipe to her lips, taking a slow drag. Remy wanted to do HOMEWORK. Pffffffffffffft.

[Elizabeth] There's a knock on the door.

[Elizabeth] "Hey, TJ? Is this your room?" Lizzie calls through the door.

[Nocturne] She turns to the knock. Shit, that sounded like a cop-knock. She stashed the pipe.

[Nocturne] OHHH Lizzie. "Yeah, come in," she said, pulling it back out.

[Elizabeth] "Thanks," Lizzie opened the door and walked in, a couple of DVDs in hand

[Elizabeth] "I...dunno if you're that interested, but I brought you some anime - like I was tlaking about in that messed up simulation thing."

[Nocturne] "Oh, hot, yeah!" She held Excalibur out to Lizzie. "Wanna smoke?"

[Elizabeth] Lizzie shook her head and put the DVDs down on the side. "I...don't anymore. More for you, eh?"

[Nocturne] She smirked taking another drag. "Hell yeah."

[Elizabeth] "Watch them anytime you like, just give them back when you're done." Lizzie looked around the room for a moment. "How...are things?"

[Elizabeth] "The other day was....weird. This place is weird."

[Nocturne] She shrugged, moving over on her bed and indicating Lizzie should sit. "Things are ok, other than douchiness."

[Nocturne] "Oh, I know. Whats up with that shit? Obstacle courses and uniforms?"

[Nocturne] "You know, Wagner told us the reason we're here to to be leaders in some mutant thing. And we have to leave if we don't"

[Elizabeth] Lizzie sat down and sighed. "It's...worrying."

[Elizabeth] Lizzie gave a short laugh. "Leaders? Yes, of course....they picked the prime examples of mutancy...No offence meant to our fellows, but would you have picked us?"

[Elizabeth] "And I can't leave. There isn't anywhere I could go."

[Elizabeth] Lizzie sighed and took a packet of Love Hearts out of her pocket and opened it.

[Nocturne] "Me neither. Not if I wanted to stay with Remy," she sighed.

[Elizabeth] "Want one?" she asked, taking one then offering the tube to TJ.

[Nocturne] "What are those?" she noticed the packet in Lizzie's hand

[Elizabeth] "Love Hearts. They have silly little messages on them, like 'Kiss Me' and 'Blue Eyes'. They're full of sugar. Compressed sherbert, basically."

[Elizabeth] "See, this one says Cheeky Girl," Lizzie gives a laugh as she holds up the sweet she got.

[Nocturne] She reached over and grabbed a pink one. "Sk8er Boi?" ((TOTES swear I've seen ones that say that))

[Elizabeth] "Haha! Never seen one of those before!"

[Elizabeth] ((though I have, and I have a packet right next to me now))

[Elizabeth] Lizzie popped another one in her mouth and looked around. "This...is going to sound stupid. But this is nice. Just sitting and talking."

[Nocturne] "Totally. It's way better than drowning in fake water." She grabbed a blue one. "Call me? I don't like this one."

[Elizabeth] Lizzie shakes her head slightly and looks at her next one. "Fly Boy?"

[Nocturne] "HAHA! It does not say that!"

[Elizabeth] Lizzie breaks from puttijg it in her mouth and shows her the pink sweet.

[Elizabeth] ((I got one saying that this morning))

[Nocturne] ((LOL))

[Nocturne] "Thats so dumb!" TJ says, looking at the candy. "Who says that?"

[Elizabeth] ((oh, even better I got one saying my angel yesterday))

[Elizabeth] "No idea....they're dopey, but they're full of sugar!" Lizzie says brightly and ate the sweet.

[Elizabeth] "And anything is better than drowning in fake water, but I...kinda didn't mean it like that," Lizzie said, shifting uncomfortably and blushed.

[Nocturne] "Mean it like what?" TJ asked, confused..

[Elizabeth] "I guess I'm...just sort of lonely. Sure, most people here are nice, I just feel a little isolated. I gues..."

[Nocturne] "Lonely? I guess it must suck being in a totally different country and everything..."

[Elizabeth] "Sure, it isn't like people don't talk to me, but sometimes I just feel so out of everything. Prehaps it's because I came in late and...well..."

[Elizabeth] "Yeah, it was so different in England. Plus I'm used to all girls schools. Not that I've never been around boys and that but - not been with them in class so much."

[Nocturne] She raised an eyebrow. "All girls school?"

[Elizabeth] "On;y boys I'm used to were my brothers, in cadets - but in cadets you're not a girl, you're a boy without a dick, and the guys when I'd go out clubbing. Fuck, I'm rambling, aren't I?"

[Elizabeth] "All girls boarding school," Lizzie put great stress on the boarding part.

[Nocturne] "So, you had no boys around? Ever?!"

[Elizabeth] "Not really....I mean I've...well, I've done stuff. I've just never been in a proper relationship."

[Elizabeth] Lizzie crams three love hearts in her mouth at once as she wonders what made her say that.

[Elizabeth] Fuck shit fuck....she probably thinks I'm some sort of slapper now.....

[Nocturne] "Done stuff??" TJ raised another brow. Oooo this conversation was getting interesting. She never really had like "girl talk" before.

[Elizabeth] "Yeah...Stuff." Lizzie said lamely. "As in yes, I've had sex, yes with more than one guy and yes in more than one position..."

[Elizabeth] "And...yes, I'm not proud. Shoot me for wanting to find someone that mattered..." Lizzie sighed and turned her head away.

[Nocturne] Talia shrugged. "I don't think that's bad. I've only...uh, done it with one person...but like, no one else ever wanted to..."

[Nocturne] "So, I dunno. I guess it's cool."

[Elizabeth] "Yeah...but Remy cares about you. Anyone can see that."

[Elizabeth] "Feel free to hate me for saying this, but I feel a little jealous of you."

[Nocturne] She made a face. "Jealous? Why?"

[Elizabeth] "Because...you have a guy who cares about you...and y'know, you have people who really care about you."

[Elizabeth] "Love Heart?"

[Elizabeth] Lizzie held out the packet nervously.

[Nocturne] TJ took one. "Thanks...I guess."

[Nocturne] She thought over what Lizzie said. "But it's like...you have a whole lot of shit going for you. You shouldn't be jealous of me."

[Elizabeth] Lizzie took another. "Wild Thing...so cheesy."

[Elizabeth] "What do I have going for me?" Lizze asked morosely. "I can't handle my telepathy...sure, my teke is slowly getting better but I still have accidents."

[Nocturne] "You're normal."

[Elizabeth] Lizzie sighed. 2If I could, I would take your blue skin, everything if it'd only take away my telepathy...Do you know what it can be like for me? Feeling whateveryone feels, getting so tied up I don't know if what Im thinking is my own thought?"

[Elizabeth] "I'm not normal. I just look normal on the outside..." Lizzie played with a lock of vivid purple hair. "Well...as normal as you can be with purple hair, three tattoos and seventeen piercings...."

[Nocturne] She sighed, pulling her knees up. "I guess you're right."

[Nocturne] "None of us are normal. And dude? You don't want blue skin. It sucks."

[Nocturne] "I can't wear make up. And a few years ago? I had this pimple thing? And there was NOTHING that helped it."

[Elizabeth] Lizzie gave a sigh. "If you say so. But seriously, try having telepathy for even ten minutes, then imagine having it for the last five years...."

[Elizabeth] "There's nothing that helps my head..."

[Nocturne] "Come on, it must be cool to be able to see what people think."

[Elizabeth] ((lost a comment))

[Elizabeth] "TJ...No, not really. It isn't cool when you can feel how much everyone hates you - and you can hear all the words they're thinking and of all the things they would wish would happen to you...."

[Elizabeth] "It's hard to explain. No one wants to get close to a telepath..."

[Nocturne] She watched the other girl a moment. She didn't have a response. That did sound pretty shitty.

[Nocturne] "Well, I don't think THATS true," she said about Lizzie'slast comment. "I think you're cool."

[Elizabeth] "And I came here...I thought it'd be better but no...I'm still lonely."

[Elizabeth] "Isn't it true though? When I came here first, and I introduced myself and said I was a telepath...the looks I got. Nothing huge, but just these little flickers in people's eyes."

[Elizabeth] "I don't blame anyone for it though, seriously - I wouldn't trust a telepath!"

[Nocturne] "Dude, you don't know the LAST telepath we had."

[Nocturne] "She was fuckig crazy. And she used to just read our minds whenever she wanted. And make shit float everywhere. What a tool."

[Elizabeth] "Ahh...so it isn't just me then."

[Elizabeth] "Oh, I like making things float. But I don't ead other people's minds...not just like that. Oh, sure I used to meddle with the minds of doormen and bar staff to get served and that...."

[Nocturne] "Whoa, you can do that?! You can make people think you're 21?"

[Elizabeth] "Legal age is 18 over in England. But yeah, when I want to I can."

[Elizabeth] "I used to do it to just get out of school...drove me crazy. I was even lonlier over there than I feel here."

[Nocturne] She pondered over Lizzie

[Elizabeth] Lizzie ate another Love Heart with the message 'Hug Me' on it.

[Nocturne] Lizzie's power. "Could you make people see anything?"

[Elizabeth] "If...I guess so. My telepathy works on that kinda level. I can read people's thoughts and I can jumble with them. You...you want me to make you look normal? I offed to do that for Warren."

[Nocturne] "You could really do that?" Talia was stunned. Maybe she could go out like everyone again. Well, with Lizzie. "Is it hard?"

[Elizabeth] "Pretty. I can make someone overlook you, or make them just see a regular person, but only really long enough to say get you past a crowd, or get you into a bar..."

[Nocturne] She bit her lip. Well, so much for that. "that's so cool though."

[Elizabeth] "I'd have to keep my telepathy up really high though so I could detect if someone was looking over to us, so I could make them look away, or just put out like a telepathic buffer, putting most people away from us."

[Elizabeth] "Yeah, I guess it's useful." Lizzie sighed and didn't tell TJ just how painful it could be for her head to do that.

[Nocturne] "That sounds way....hard."

[Elizabeth] Lizzie shrugged. "If it's for a good reason, it's okay."

[Nocturne] She wasn't sure what to say. She couldn't ask Lizzie to do anything like that.....especially if it was hard. But, was Lizzie saying it was ok?

[Elizabeth] "So...I'm guessing you want to test it out?"

[Nocturne] "Could you....uh...."

[Nocturne] She blinked. "Sure. If you want to...."

[Elizabeth] "It's cool. Anywhere local? Local would be a wise start."

[Nocturne] "Uh, could we do it here? Could you make me look normal to me?" She felt really weird asking this.

[Elizabeth] Lizzie took a deep breath. "...Any preferences, eye colour, hair colour?"

[Nocturne] She took a second to think about it. "Well, my mom has kinda reddish hair. That makes sense right?"

[Nocturne] Hmm...."Oh and BLUE eyes."

[Elizabeth] "Blue like mine? And reddy hair...Go stand by the mirror and I'll see what I can do."

[Nocturne] TJ stood expectantly in front of the mirror. Could Lizzie really?

[Elizabeth] Lizzie stood up and began to form a mental image of TJ, but TJ with creamy skin, big blue eyes and red hair, not too long, not too short....

[Elizabeth] When the picture was as perfect as Lizzie could make it, she focused on sending it to TJ, so that TJ would see it in the mirror and when she looked down at her hands...

[Nocturne] TJ could almost feel something poking about her mind, and suddenly, her blue skin faded to a creamy peach. She stared into her blue eyes, red hair. Lifting a hand to her face She gasped at the five fingers. HOLY SHIT!

[Elizabeth] She hoped it would work for TJs sake...

[Nocturne] She couldn't believe it! She didn't feel different. But.....oh wow.

[Elizabeth] "How...is that okay?"

[Nocturne] So, this is what she looked like normal?? God, she looked exactly like her mom.

[Elizabeth] "Is that what you wanted?" Lizzie asked nervously, hoig she had done it right

[Nocturne] "It's..." she was speechless, starting into the mirror. Seeing this didn't make her feel any better. She wasn't sure she should have expected it to. Suddenly, she felt a large shift in her mind, and the image faded.

[Nocturne] She was back to normal. Well, TJ-normal.

[Nocturne] "That was crazy," she told Lizzie, still staring at her reflection.

[Elizabeth] Lizzie gave a slight squeak and put a hand to her head. "Ouch! You just blocked me out! I'm so sorry....did I find your baby photos or something?"

[Nocturne] "Blocked you? No I didn't......did I?"

[Elizabeth] "Yeah....like totally blocked!" Lizzie said with a grin. "It's a good thing, but you'll have to work on letting me in if you wnat me to keep your image up for long. Was it okay?"

[Nocturne] "It was amazing Lizzie. Thanks!" TJ told her. "I never thought I'd ever get to see..."

[Elizabeth] Lizzie picked up the almost finished pack of Love Hearts. "Two left....want one?"

[Elizabeth] "It's my pleasure." Lizzie grinned.

[Nocturne] "Totally!" she grabbed the green one. "Bite me. What the hell?"

[Elizabeth] "My Guy. Great. What Guy more like!"

[Nocturne] Talia lauged. "Wanna trade?"

[Elizabeth] "Sure thing! Biting is fun!"
"If you live your life to please everyone else, you will continue to feel frustrated and powerless. This is because what others want may not be good for you. You are not being mean when you say NO to unreasonable demands or when you express your ideas, feelings, and opinions, even if they differ from those of others.â€
fourpawsonthefloor
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Executive Administrator

Post by fourpawsonthefloor »

awww - super cute! That was awesome guys!

Paws
I'm actually quite pleasant until I'm awake.
Slarti
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: Damn Not Given
Nightscrawlearth Character: :icey :phoenix

Post by Slarti »

Totally! That’s just what we needed after all this high drama! LOL!
HoodedMan
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Lord Sarcasmo von Snarkypants

Post by HoodedMan »

Awesome! I loved:
[Nocturne] "Dude, you don't know the LAST telepath we had."
[Nocturne] "She was fuckig crazy. And she used to just read our minds whenever she wanted. And make shit float everywhere. What a tool."
ROFL.
ACHTUNG! Alles touristen und non-technischen looken peepers! Das computermachine ist nicht fuer gefingerpoken und mittengrabben. Ist easy schnappen der springenwerk, blowenfusen und poppencorken mit spitzensparken. Ist nicht fuer gewerken bei das dumpkopfen. Das rubbernecken sichtseeren keepen das cotten-pickenen hans in das pockets muss; relaxen und watchen das blinkenlichten.
chicory
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Post by chicory »

TJ is normal - she's just not common. Though I see the attraction in wanting to look like everyone else.

That was so cute how the hearts were used in the story (like Lizzie's 'hug me') and how they're both bonding after their danger room run.

Also - nice job with the continuity from one rp to the next!
For those who believe, no explanation is neccessary. For those who do not, no explanation is possible. ~Gino Dalpiaz