7/06 Instance: ....Poor Remy

Read our instance transcripts here for hot character sessions!
NachtcGleiskette
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: The Ragin' Cajun

Post by NachtcGleiskette »

[Talia] * Talia sat on her bed, hands balled into fists in her lap.

[Talia] She turned as Remy entered the room, pulling her knees up and planting her chin on them.

[remy] "What's d' matter chere?" She looked very vulnerable and upset. Sitting down beside her on the bed he wrapped his arm around her. “Y'aren't still mad at Remy for dat Wagner stuff are y'?”

[Talia] She shrugged his arms off her. “No,” she told him. “I don’t wanna hear anymore about it though.”

[remy] "remy won't...but what's botherin' y' den?"

[Talia] She moved back, out of his grasp. "Remy, did you not pay ANY attention to that lecture AT ALL?"

[Talia] She stared at him, eyes wide. Where was he? Didn't he see it too?!

[remy] Frowning in confusion he watched her pull away from him. "What? Y'aren't tellin' me dat y' took 'im serious chere? Dat boy spends all 'is day ironin' his pants and readin' his bible - of course he's goin' to 'ave a limited view on life."

[Talia] "But....he's a minister right?! He said," she went over it in her head again, trying to word it the way she'd heard him say it. "God wants us to save ourselves? For the right person? For marriage? And if we don't......we go to HELL?!"

[Talia] "I don't want to go to hell!" She buried her face in her knees.

[remy] Remy wrapped his arms around her in a hug, trying to be as platonic as possible at it, not wanting to get shoved away. "Well 'ow is 'e supposed t' know dat for sure anyway chere?"

[remy] He was feeling a weird mix of irritation at the minister and concern for her, while still battling the fear that she was actually serious about this.

[Talia] "How do WE know for sure?!" She backed away again, facing him. "I mean, he TALKS to God doesn't he? Or at least...he's like...more intune than I am."

[Talia] "I mean, if you are sick, you go to a doctor. And if you wanna know about God you go to a minister, or a priest right?!" She put her face down again. "I'm going to HELL!"

[remy] "Aww chere, no y'ain't." he went to reach out to her but let his hand drop. "An' as for all those guys, dey can't even all agree dat God says d' same thin' neh?"

[Talia] "We can't do it anymore."

[remy] Remy blinked. "What d' y' mean chere?" oh no. she couldn't be saying what he thought she was.

[Talia] "We can't have sex. Maybe we can like..make up for it? And not go to hell? But we gotta stop."

[remy] "uh.." Remy just sat back a small frown on his face. "Well y' can't really plug a hole in a boat once its already sunk chere."

[Talia] She turned to him eyes wide. "WHAT?! SO I AM GOING?!"

[Talia] "No, no there has to be a way to fix it."

[remy] "Didn't say dat y're goin' t' ell - just..." He ground his teeth in frusteration. "Why y' takin' de word of some hopped up on 'iself guy over what we've got?"

[Talia] "Im not trying to change what we have....but...I don't want to go to hell," she told him, feeling tears prick her eyes. "Don't you want to go to heaven?"

[remy] "Chere..." he reached out touching her face gently. "When Remy's with y' 'e is in 'eaven."

[Talia] "Thats not what i mean," she sighed. "And what we have...its more than just sex...isnt it?"

[remy] "Oui." He smiled at her. "Much more."

[Talia] "Then.." she bit her lip. "Then we can stop. And figure this out. I don't want God to be pissed at me.."

[remy] Remy closed his eyes for a moment, trying to figure out how they'd gotten into THAT corner. "What are y' sayin' chere? Y' don' want me anymore?" He opened his eyes to look at her. "Y' don't want anythin' anymore?"

[Talia] "NO!" Oh God, what the hell? "Why would you think that?! I love you.."

[Talia] "But...we can just stop having sex...for now."

[Talia] "Until I figure out, like…how to stay out of Hell.”

[remy] Trying to follow the twists of her mind he sighed. "So den, what d' y' mean by 'no sex'?"

[Talia] "I mean no sex..." she thought about it, trying to explain. "No...you know...no sex. No nakedness."

[Talia] "Like, everything that guy said."

[remy] Sinking his head into the palm of his hand he groaned. Good lord the things this woman did to him. Fucking minister. Ah well...he'd see what he could do about her opinion later - but for now? He'd play. Femmes had this odd need at times to feel as if stuff was more than just the sex.

[remy] when of course, sex and love had nothing to do with each other - why complicate shit so much. But - if it would make her happy...

[remy] he groaned internally. This was going to be hell.

[remy] "Ok chere...but anythin' with clothes on goes, oui?"

[Talia] "Uhh..I think so. I dunno..." she rocked back and forth a bit, thinking. How would she know? How could she find out what God expected from her? And how to NOT go to hell.

[Talia] An answer came to mind. A horrible answer, a solution to this problem she would prefer not to take...but what choice did she have? "I guess...I could ask Wagner?"

[remy] "Oh Dieu..." Remy sighed and flopped back on the bed. "Y're gonna tell Wagner dat we've been havin' sex?"

[Talia] "Well...." She paused. "He's a priest right?? He's supposed to give advice about God. He'd know, right? I guess..."

[Talia] "I dunno...I'll tell him what I have to I guess. It's not liek he should care."

[remy] "Chere. No matter 'ow y' feel about all dat, 'e's still...y're pere in a way, neh?"

[Talia] "NO he's not."

[remy] He narrowed his eyes at her for a minute but then tossed his hands up in the air. "Well den, 'ave it y're way chere."

[remy] He sat just watching her for a minute from across the bed. He felt like she'd put up some sort of wall between the two of them. What the hell did she mean with all this "Want to be with you but don't want to be with you...gah. It was just too confusing.

[Talia] She watched him a bit in the silence. He didn't look happy. "Are you upset?"

[remy] "I..." he rubbed his forehead. "Remy's jus' really confused chere."

[Talia] She frowned at him, moving closer. "I love you Remy. I do...I just...don't know what to do."

[Talia] "But I really really truly love you."

[remy] "Je t'aime chere..." he looked at her wondering if he was even allowed to touch her anymore. This was just so fucking confusing. He was going to scalp whoever agreed to let that punk come in and mess with TJ's head.

[Talia] She moved a bit closer. Cuddling wasn't out, right? Cuddling wouldn't land her in hell right? She moved close, putting her arms around him, laying her head o his chest.

[remy] Sighing in relief he wrapped his arms around her holding her close. He stroked her back gently, forcing himself to think of benign things...like kittens. And rainbows. Not the sweet tasting...oh DIEU! This was going to kill him.

[Talia] She sighed in contentment, listening to his heart beat for a bit. Her eyes flew upon upon recalling
an earlier conversation with her mother. "Oh, by the way, I have awesome news!"

[remy] "Oh Oui chere?" Anything had to be better than this...

[Talia] She leaned up, looking down on him. "I talked to my Mom..." she twisted her finger in his shirt. She was excited as hell about this news, she just hoped he would be too. "Well, with Christmas break, we have a whole month almost away from school"

[Talia] "And...Mom said that if you wanted, you could come to Arizona and spend Christmas with us!" She smiled at him, waiting for a reply.

[remy] Remy just gaped at her for a minute.

[remy] "Go t' y're parents 'ouse? Where y're dad lives..." he blinked "For a MONTH?"

[Talia] "Yeah! Wouldnt that be great?"

[remy] "Y' gotta be kiddin' chere...y're pere would kill me!"

[remy] He clicked his his tongue ring against his teeth. "Actually didn' think about d' break at all till now...suppose dat we could jus' stay 'ere?" He smiled at her "Together?"

[Talia] Her smile turned to a frown. "You don't want to come?"

[Talia] She scowled at him a bit. "My dad would never do anything to you. And I CAN'T stay here! I don't even want to! Remy, it's CHRISTMAS!"

[remy] Whoa...why was Christmas such a big deal all of a sudden? What was she trying to be - instant Catholic school girl?

[remy] "Oui...it would be a good time t' relax, neh? Maybe we could even go somewhere - trip jus' the two of us, neh?"

[Talia] "CHRISTMAS!"

[Talia] "Any other time, like..definately. But....what about my family?"

[remy] Oh...family.

[remy] Right.

[remy] "Well, 'what about y'going for jus' a few days 'round Christmas den chere?" he went to nuzzle her neck before catching himself. "Can't imagine y' bein' gone for long Chere."

[Talia] She turned to him, stopping him from kissing her neck. She looked him straight in the eyes.

[Talia] "Then come with me."

[remy] Remy looked back at her, a small frown puckering the skin between his brows "Y're family don' want Remy aroun'"

[Talia] "Are you kidding?!" She threw her arms up angrily.

[Talia] "What the hell makes you think that! This was my mom's idea!"

[Talia] Well, not really....but, if it helped him decide to come it was.

[remy] "Y're mere asked y' if I could come?" He raised an eyebrow in disbelief.

[remy] "Even if so...y're dat made it plenty clear dat 'es not so keen on dis cajun boy."

[Talia] She crossed her arms, giving him a look. "So, your not going to come?"

[remy] "Well why d' we 'ave to go?" he returned the look, crossing his arms.

[Talia] "Why?!

[Talia] "Remy, come on!"

[Talia] "I get to see my whole family like..maybe twice a year. And one of those is Christmas...all my cousins, and their kids, my grandparents. I can't miss it.."

[Talia] "My parent's wouldn't let me miss it besides." She sighed, frowning at him. "You really don't want to come?"

[remy] Her WHOLE family. Remy hadn't even considered anyone beyond her parents.

[remy] He hated it when she looked at him like that - he hated that pouty look of disapointment "Y gonna go for d' whole three weeks not matter what Remy says?"

[Talia] "I have to." she told him holding his eyes in her gaze.

[remy] He ran his hand through his hair, tugging at with irritation. "Fine den. But Remy still thinks dat 'e's going t' end up shot 'n left in d' desert somewhere."

[remy] Good Lord, he couldn't believe that he'd just agreed to that.

[remy] He fixed her with a look, eyes smouldering. "An' jus' y' remember dat dis is for y' chere."

[Talia] Her frown melted away to a smile. "Really?!"

[remy] He snorted, leaning forward to press a quick, and yet passionate, kiss to her lips, backing off before she could respond or protest. Two could play this game. "Oui...but y'just remember dat my death will be on your concience."

[Talia] She rolled her eyes. "Oh, stop being such a drama queen. Nothing'll happen. And we'll have SO MUCH FUN!" Sh jumped up giving him a big hug.

[remy] Remy oofed in suprise, but returned the hug.

[remy] Yeah...fun. If there was one thing about God that he did know? It was that he had a wicked sense of humor.
"If you live your life to please everyone else, you will continue to feel frustrated and powerless. This is because what others want may not be good for you. You are not being mean when you say NO to unreasonable demands or when you express your ideas, feelings, and opinions, even if they differ from those of others.â€
JSherlock
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: FABIO THOR
Nightscrawlearth Character: Dr. Summers, Wither, Callie

Post by JSherlock »

OMG...POOR Remy! Ten bucks he explodes before TJ gets over this "I don't wanna go to hell!" thing.

And add that to spending Christmas with her family.

Pauvre garçon!

(poor boy)
"... Pirates just kidnapped the bride and everyone is laughing. God I wish I spoke Finnish."
:cyclops :storm :pyro
Slarti
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: Damn Not Given
Nightscrawlearth Character: :icey :phoenix

Post by Slarti »

HAHAHAHA! What a great way for TJ to spend some really uncomfortable time with her father the Father!

And a great set-up for Christmas too! Wooo!
fourpawsonthefloor
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Executive Administrator

Post by fourpawsonthefloor »

Heh...and now there is an accompaning Remy flog...with the excuse that will be used to explain why "he's" away this week.

As for bursting? Nah. He's got two functioning hands...it just won't be as fun eh?

Paws
I'm actually quite pleasant until I'm awake.
littlebamf
Navigator
Navigator
Title: Sometimes the bark isn\'t worse than the bite

Post by littlebamf »

Yeah but sometimes hands just can't cut it.

Remy'll break!!!
HoodedMan
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Lord Sarcasmo von Snarkypants

Post by HoodedMan »

Haha, I will love to see what comes of this. Remy + Parents probably doesn't equal Harmony. Neither does Remy + Abstinence. :P
ACHTUNG! Alles touristen und non-technischen looken peepers! Das computermachine ist nicht fuer gefingerpoken und mittengrabben. Ist easy schnappen der springenwerk, blowenfusen und poppencorken mit spitzensparken. Ist nicht fuer gewerken bei das dumpkopfen. Das rubbernecken sichtseeren keepen das cotten-pickenen hans in das pockets muss; relaxen und watchen das blinkenlichten.