7/17 Instance: Secret Mustard

Read our instance transcripts here for hot character sessions!
fourpawsonthefloor
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Executive Administrator

Post by fourpawsonthefloor »

[Fr.Wagner] Fr. Wagner, an intact male priest, was sitting in the kitchen.

[Fr.Wagner] ((sorry. I'll be serious...)

[remy] LMAO

[Talia] ((REMY!! USE PARENTHESIS!!! - love, your friendly rp moderator))

[Fr.Wagner] He could have stayed in his office, but it was kind of nice to get out once and awhile. Plus, he could spread out better on the large kitchen table.

[Fr.Wagner] ((At least I used 3 out of 4 parentheses...))

[Fr.Wagner] He moved papers from one pile to a clean spot to start a fresh pile.

[Fr.Wagner] This was getting ridiculous, he was either going to need to do less for Xavier or find more time in each day somehow.

[Fr.Wagner] He took off his glasses and rubbed the bridge of his nose.

[Fr.Wagner] Maybe if Xavier had just told him and everyone else exactly what he was planning from the beginning. Then again... It didn't really matter anymroe.

[Fr.Wagner] He got up, refilled his coffee cup, and took his place at the table again.

[Fr.Wagner] He put his glasses back on and started reading again.

[remy] Remy slid into the kitchen stopping dead at the sight of Wagner. Oh...buzzkill. Maybe if he just acted normal Wagner wouldn't notice. Plus...he HAD to have those chips.

[remy] "Uh hey."

[Fr.Wagner] Kurt looked up. Remy had opened the door and come in. He hadn't even heard him.

[Fr.Wagner] "Oh. Hello Remy..."

[Fr.Wagner] He looked back at the paper he was reading and then thumbed through his Latin dictionary. They were making up a lot of new words in Latin these days.

[remy] Remy rummaged through the cupboard, grabbing a bag of chips. Some other stuff caught his eye and he soon had an armful. He turned to walk out, but all the paperwork caught his eye. Wagner was such an enigma...he didn't really have anything against the guy persee..but he didn't care much for rules.

[remy] and up till now - it had been Wagner enforcing them.

[remy] "Y' 'ave 'omework den too?" Remy snorted peering at the mix of languages that were displayed. "Y' should get Doug t' 'elp y' with dis."

[Fr.Wagner] Kurt looked up and laughed. Homework...

[Fr.Wagner] "I guess it is. And I have a lot of it..." he said.

[Fr.Wagner] Doug... That wasn't a bad idea really. Except that most of this wasn't stuff that he was supposed to just show to random people.

[Fr.Wagner] He looked at Remy's collection of snacks. "Feeding an army?"

[remy] "Uh...non." he grinned. "Remy's a growin' boy, neh?"

[remy] Remy found himself oddly curious about the man sitting in front of him. "So how do y' go from bein' a movie star t' bein' a priest den anyway? Dat's quite d' leap."

[Fr.Wagner] Kurt looked at Remy's collection of "food". Potato chips. French Onion dip. A package of oreos...

[Fr.Wagner] "Growing sideways like maybe..."

[Fr.Wagner] "Here, put that stuff down." He got up and went to the fridge and rummaged inside for a moment. He pulled out a bunch of things and put them on the counter.

[Fr.Wagner] "You like mustard right?"

[Remy] Remy blinked. Wagner...was making him something to eat? How domestic. "Uh...sure." He was still caught in the pleasant lassitude of the weed...he wasn't sure if it was the situation or the pot that was making this so amusing, but he couldn't help chuckling a bit watching Wagner putter around.

[Fr.Wagner] He held up a jar of Bavarian mustard, the kind that was really spicy with the seeds still in it. "Don't tell anyone."

[Fr.Wagner] "Well," Kurt said, putting mustard on the bread and piling on a few layers of black forest ham, "I just didn't think what Mel Gibson was doing was radical enough, so I had to do him one better."

[Fr.Wagner] He put the plate down in front of Remy and sat back down.

[Remy] Remy stared that the sandwich for a minute, before pulling a chair out and sitting down. "Uh...thanks." He realized that he wasn't sounding all that intelligent tonight and hoped Wanger wouldn't pick up on it. He chewed in silence for a minute, watching Wagner work.

[Remy] "So...what was it like?" He looked down at his plate, pushing a few crumbs around with his finger "Bein' a star an' all?"

[Fr.Wagner] Kurt paused in his reading. He wasn't really reading anyway, unless you'd counted reading the same sentence over and over reading.

[Fr.Wagner] "Well," he was going to make another glib remark, but then stopped. "I think maybe 'star' is the wrong word. I only made one movie." Kurt said.

[Fr.Wagner] He wanted to say that perhaps "glorified circus freak" was a better way to describe what it was like, but that sounded bitter.

[Fr.Wagner] "But, I didn't really like it. I prefer this."

[Fr.Wagner] Kurt gestured at his "homework" and smiled.

[Remy] "Oui...y' didn't look really 'appy in dat Letterman thing." Remy paused for a minute wondering if he should have really said that. But - it was like out on the internet right? Public knowledge.

[Fr.Wagner] Kurt's smile faded.

[Fr.Wagner] "I... You saw that? How? I mean, were you even alive when that was on television?"

[Fr.Wagner] He hadn't thought about that in years. Even now it was still vaguely embarrassing.

[Remy] "Non...think it was before Remy was born - saw it d' other day." he frowned "One thing dat Remy 'as to ask...were y' high? Not dat Remy's gonna judge y'. He smiled wryly. "But y' looked a bit...fucked up."

[Fr.Wagner] Kurt stared at Remy in a mix of surprise and horror.

[Fr.Wagner] "Was I..." He realized he was trying look at Remy cut in half by his glasses which were making everything even more surreal. He took them off.

[Fr.Wagner] "Well, I was..." Wait. That wasn't even the point.

[Fr.Wagner] "How did you see that the other day?"

[Remy] "Ah just saw it off d' computer." He waved a hand somewhat dismissively. He looked shrewdly at Wagner who looked still somewhat stunned. "So y' were high den? Lots of people are...expecially folks like dat from what Remy 'ears."

[Remy] He grinned. "It kinda makes y' more...real somehow."

[Fr.Wagner] "The computer?" For a moment Kurt was confused, then in dawned on him. "Oh God, the internet..."

[Fr.Wagner] He didn't know why it had never occurred to him. Everything else was available on the internet, why not that? Of course, this meant that every second of his "movie star" media exploits were all cataloged and archived. Available to anyone who did a Google search with his name.

[Fr.Wagner] Kurt shut his eyes and covered his face with his hands. Just thinking about it was... horrifying.

[Fr.Wagner] Of course, Remy was sitting right there. Kurt looked up sheepishly.

[Fr.Wagner] "I was drunk," he said.

[Remy] "Oh?" Remy raised an eyebrow. "Though dat d' party's came after dat sort of thing..."

[Fr.Wagner] "Well, they do. Did." Kurt said. "But I was kind of having... my own personal party before it."

[Remy] "Ahhh... He chuckled. "Remy knows all about dem."

[Fr.Wagner] Kurt had to laugh. "I suppose you do," he said.

[Fr.Wagner] He shrugged. "That interview wasn't exactly one of my better moments," he admitted.

[Remy] Remy shrugged. "Well we all 'ave those...though most of us don't do it on prime time TV." he laughed. "Dere was one time dat Remy 'ad a two hour conversation with a pigeon. D' things y' do..."

[Remy] "An' y' managed t' pull y're life together, neh? So no point in worrin' about it."

[Fr.Wagner] "A pigeon?" Kurt laughed. "What did you talk about?"

[Fr.Wagner] "True. I suppose if I were to worry about all the dumb things I did then, now... Well, I wouldn't have time to do this." Kurt said, gesturing at his papers.

[Remy] "Everythin' and nothin' really...'e wasn't very talkative." Remy poked a finger at the papers. "What it all dis anyway?"

[Fr.Wagner] Kurt looked his papers over. "This? This is a big mess, that's what it is."

[Fr.Wagner] "It's supposed to be a project I'm doing for the Vatican though. But I've been kind of preoccupied here and it seems to have gotten away from me."

[Fr.Wagner] "Talk about needing a drink..." He scratched his head.

[Remy] "Ah Churchy stuff..." He was suprised by Kurts next words. "Y're still allowed t' do dat?"

[Fr.Wagner] "Drink? Sure. I mean, I have to drink a cup of wine everytime I celebrate Mass."

[Fr.Wagner] "But... That's really the only time. Now."

[Remy] Oh right...Remy remembered hearing about wine and crackers or something now...he's avoided churches - firstly for the eyes, and then also because he was damn sure they wouldn't approve of his lifestyle.

[Remy] "Well, gettin' t' drink everytime y' go t' church ain't bad."

[Remy] He leaned back in his chair and crossed his ankles. "So did y' drink lots before?"

[Fr.Wagner] Kurt looked at Remy. He seemed to be enjoying this. He scratched his fingers through his hair again.

[Fr.Wagner] "Not so much when I was performing in the circus. But after I made the movie. Sometimes... And then," Kurt paused. Whose idea had it been to establish this ridiculous policy of total honesty at all times from now on with the students? Oh, it had been his.

[Fr.Wagner] "Then, all the time." Kurt said.

[Remy] "All d' time?" Remy's eyebrows shot up.

[Remy] "Y' got into a real partin' scene or what?"

[Fr.Wagner] "I don't know if you could say that I got 'into it', so much as I was obligated to go. And then, if you're there and you don't want to be there... Well, it's a lot better if you're drunk."

[Fr.Wagner] "And then, if you're home alone because you can't leave your house, that's a lot better if you're drunk..."

[Remy] Remy frowned. This didn't sound like the kind of 'drunk' he was picturing when wagner first said it - he'd thought about the opulent lifestyle of a celebrity and all the stuff they got to do. But this wasn't that kind of drinking.

[Remy] "Dat's not d' kind of drinkin' Remy did...or suppose does." He grinned halfheartedly.

[Remy] He squirmed a bit. It was reminding him a lot of his parents...and that was not where his mind wanted to go. They'd drunk to escape their reality too...rather than to enhance a bit of fun.

[Remy] Remy knew that he wasn't in a position to really comment - but he knew that there was a difference between what he did and what his parents had done. And yet...Wagner had managed to stop. "So what changed den?"

[Fr.Wagner] "I did the other kind of drinking too. Or, well, that's what I started out doing..."

[Fr.Wagner] "Then, I don't know. I guess it kind of got out of hand. Then I had a doctor perscribe pills that were supposed to keep the whole 'being famous thing' from getting on my nerves. Then that got out of hand."

[Fr.Wagner] Kurt kind of had to laugh about the whole thing now.

[Fr.Wagner] "I did a lot of really idiotic things in public. I'm kind of glad that I only remember about a third of it."

[Remy] Remy chuckled at that. "Oui...dere is somethin' t' be said about dat." He broke into an honest grin again. "So what do y' remember den?"

[Fr.Wagner] Kurt thought for a moment. Then he started laughing, because really, things that were terrible 20 years ago, didn't seem that terrible now that they were so far in the past.

[Fr.Wagner] "I... Well, I couldn't seem to give a coherent interview, ever really. I'd get so nervous, I don't even know why."

[Fr.Wagner] "So, you can imagine, if I was barely coherent sober, then it just got worse and worse."

[Fr.Wagner] "I mean, forgetting Letterman's name on TV was the tip of the iceberg really, it's just that a lot of people saw it. I remember giving this interview once for like, People or something and I could never think of the word I wanted in English. German, French, Italian, but English? No."

[Fr.Wagner] "I think after a while I got interview requests just because they wanted to see what I would say."

[Remy] Remy laughed at that. "Doug does dat drunk too - d' boy can't stick t' just one language."

[Remy] He pulled the bag of chips over and opened them, beginning to munch. "Remy blew up a urinal cake in a bathroom once. It blew d' door clean off."

[Fr.Wagner] "I hate to break it to you, but Doug does that sober." Kurt said. It didn't feel right to point out that the legal drinking age was 21 meaning that probably the entire school was breaking the law.

[Fr.Wagner] "I was never destructive. At least, not delibrately. I think..."

[Fr.Wagner] "Anyway, why would anyone blow up a urinal cake?

[Remy] "Well..." Remy gave him a funny look through his bangs. "Dere was a couple of guys dat Remy was flirtin' with...but dey couldn't take no for an answer." he shrugged. "So Remy convinced dem otherwise."

[Fr.Wagner] Kurt was confused for a moment. Remy was flirting with ... guys? But what about Talia? He shook his head. It didn't matter. Or it did, but he wasn't going to let it... right then at least.

[Fr.Wagner] "I think having a urinal cake blow up in my face would convince me not to do nearly anything."

[Fr.Wagner] "I could never really teleport drunk. I'd get all mixed up or forget how to do it. That's probably a good thing."

[Remy] Remy didn't miss the slight look of shock on Wagners face, but the guy decided to leave it lie. Suited him just fine. "Oui...dat's not d' kind of thing that Remy would like t' try when 'e couldn't tell up from down."

[Remy] "Mais, Remy's powers weren't like dat...just sometimes d' judgement is off. Like - its not a good idea t' blow a bathroom up while y're in it."

[Remy] He chuckled. "But dey work just fine."

[Fr.Wagner] Kurt laughed. "I could see how blowing up the room you're in would be... a bad thing."

[Fr.Wagner] "I don't think I ever did anything quite like that. I think I would have gotten a bill or something."

[Fr.Wagner] "Did you ever end up anywhere and have no clue how you'd gotten there?"

[Remy] Remy laughed hard at that. "Oh oui...an' in underware dat weren't mine either. Try an' figure DAT out with a 'angover."

[Fr.Wagner] Kurt considered this for a moment.

[Fr.Wagner] There were a lot of questions he could ask. He tried to think of one that didn't sound ridiculous.

[Fr.Wagner] "Did you? "

[Fr.Wagner] "I mean, did you figure it out?"

[remy] Figure it out? Remy tried to figure out what Wagner meant. "Oh who's underware it was?" he popped another chip in his mouth chewing for a minute. "Oui...eventually." He didn't think Wagner wanted details.

[remy] "Y' get good at puzzlin' out shit, neh?"

[Fr.Wagner] Eventually... What did that mean?

[Fr.Wagner] "Do you..." Kurt said absent mindedly. In what circumstances would someone trade underware?

[Fr.Wagner] Or maybe they didn't trade... Maybe it was someone else's clean underware that they'd given Remy. Or... Why was he even thinking about this?

[Fr.Wagner] "I mean, no. There still things that I can't figure out... But... How were you able to identfy the owner of underware?" God! He'd said that aloud.

[remy] Remy looked at him for a minute, before sighing. "Remy bumped into d' girl dat remembered dat night. She told Remy all about it." He tapped his fingers on the table. "Its not like Remy don't remember all of it...dere are snippits...it just got really confusin' near d' end of d' night, y' know?"

[remy] "Like gettin' dressed an' gettin' 'ome mainly."

[Fr.Wagner] Kurt could certainly relate to that. Sometimes he'd woken up at home when the last thing he remembered was being out. And on a few occassions he'd woken up out, when the last thing he remembered was being home.

[Fr.Wagner] The worst was waking up in his car. Had he been driving it? He had no idea, but the very thought had been terrifying.

[Fr.Wagner] "I could never decide if finding out all the stupid things I'd done and forgotten about was a good thing or not."

[Fr.Wagner] "But, usually I was alone so there was no one to tell me... Other than the various tabloids, of course."

[Fr.Wagner] "Where was that? In New Orleans?"

[remy] "Oui...other dis is d' only other place dat Remy's lived...other dan N'awleans."

[remy] "An' alone? Dat sucks."

>[remy] Your invitation has been sent to Talia.

Talia enters this room

[Fr.Wagner] (( ))

[Talia] (( ))

[Fr.Wagner] "Yeah. It was just my mother and I in Europe and then I came here to the states by myself. I was 17. I was only 21 when I did the movie."

[Fr.Wagner] "I had no idea what I was doing..." Kurt admitted.

[Fr.Wagner] "I could barely speak English a year or two before so why I thought it would be a good idea to make a movie in America is beyond me."

[Fr.Wagner] "But I was really excited about being here and I guess at that age you think you're indestructible and can do anything. I made a lot of bad decisions when I was younger."

[remy] "Oui? 17 ain't bad...but not bein' able to speak d' language would suck."

[remy] "Suppose dat Remy's made a few too...but den, y' do what y' gotta do - t' live y' know?"

[Fr.Wagner] "Actually, I think the language barrier was less of an issue than my age. I mean, what do you know about the world when you're 17?"

[remy] Remy laughed. "Well...everythin' 'omme. Guess it depends on how y' grew up." He looked at Kurt, mouth twisted up in a semi-sad smile. "Remy'd been lookin' out for 'iself for years when 'e was dat old."

[remy] "Mind y' Remy wasn't livin' y're average life."

[remy] He sighed. "Was 15 when Remy blew up dat bathroom...11 when 'e was talkin' t' the pigeon." he looked down at the plate, running a finger over a smear of mustard. "Y' do what y' gotta do, suppose. Y' always figure it out."

[Fr.Wagner] 11? What had he been doing at a 11? Pretty much the same thing he'd been doing when he was 5. And his ambitions? He'd be a circus acrobat until he got too old and then he'd be a priest because as far as he knew... those were the only two jobs.

[Fr.Wagner] It seemed funny now, especially since he WAS a priest. But it wasn't quite how he'd pictured it working out.

[Fr.Wagner] "You were drunk, talking to a pigeon when you were eleven? How old were you when the underware thing happened?"

[Fr.Wagner] God, he was asking questions he didn't actually want answered again...

[remy] "Well d' pigeon thing was d' first time Remy got drunk." He tipped his head to one side, frowning in thought. "D' underware thin' was around 16..."

[remy] "An' d' pigeons were kinda roommates, so it wasn't as bad as y' think. Remy wasn't walkin' around in the park talkin' t' dem."

[Fr.Wagner] For a moment Kurt stared at shrewdly at Remy. This was where Talia was getting all the ideas about "butt stuff" and "how much sex was a lot" wasn't it?

[Fr.Wagner] He had a momentary impulse to do something about it. Then again, leaping on to the table and shouting "You're definitely going to hell!" at Remy wasn't going to accomplish anything. And of course there was the fact that he would probably be there keeping Remy company...

[Talia] (( hell))

[Fr.Wagner] So instead he said, "16 huh? Clearly I was a late bloomer. I never woke up in anyone's underware, but I did wake up wearing pajamas once. And I didn't own any pajamas."

[remy] "Oh Oui?" He looked at Wagner funnily. He hadn't pegged Wagner for playing both sides of the fence. But...he was a priest after all. "Who's pajamas were dey?"

[Fr.Wagner] That stupid honesty policy thing again.

[Fr.Wagner] "They were Xavier's pajamas. I'm guessing. To be honest, I didn't ask."

[remy] Remy blinked. "well dat explains a lot."

[remy] "Y' know...dis all has been pretty new for Remy. 'es never 'ad rules an' shit before." he looked firmly at Wagner. "D' one thing dat makes dis place worthwhile for Remy is Talia."

[Fr.Wagner] Kurt smiled. "I'd hope it was the stimulating intellectual environment, but I'll accept that. She's very fond of you."

[Fr.Wagner] Kurt pointed to the ceiling.

[Fr.Wagner] "I woke up, wearing pajama's in what is Talia's room actually. Well, Talia's room and part of the one next door, where Emma and Dez are. The whole upstairs used to be different."

[Fr.Wagner] "I was a little older than you are now. One minute I was in New York City, trying to teleport away from a bunch of photographers and I was too messed up to do it."

[Fr.Wagner] "Then I was here."

[remy] Remy smiled sweetly. "Oui, she is."

[remy] "So den...Xavier kidnapped y'? Knew dat 'e was creepy...but dat's REALLY creepy."

[Fr.Wagner] "I think the word is 'rescued', Remy."

[Fr.Wagner] Kurt shook his head, chuckling. "And there was nothing creepy about it really. You know Dr. McCoy. They both helped me. A lot. I think Xavier made a mistake by hiding the school's purpose from the students. But that doesn't make him creepy."

[Fr.Wagner] "It's because of Xavier that I never had to make a second movie. I moved here, lived here for a while."

[Fr.Wagner] "I owe him a great deal."

[remy] He thought on that for a minute. "But den...why did 'e 'elp y'? If it wasn't 'dat' den what did 'e want with y'?"

[Fr.Wagner] "Not everybody in world has ulterior motives, Remy. Sometimes people help others because it's the right thing to do."

[Fr.Wagner] "I told you about how I was the first person with an obvious physical mutation to be publically recognized. And, people weren't interested in me because I was talented or entertaining. They wanted to see a freak. And that is the wrong reason for someone to be famous."

[Fr.Wagner] "Xavier saw that. And he knew it was wrong."

[Fr.Wagner] "Isn't that enough?"

[remy] Remy looked back at Wagner. "Don't know."

[remy] He shook his head. "Remy just don't know what t' think of all dis." he smiled wryly. "But...Remy'll take what 'e can get."

[Fr.Wagner] Kurt opened his mouth to tell Remy that probably the only reason Talia had managed to get by as long as she had was because she looked like him, but he didn't.

[Fr.Wagner] Because as far as Remy and the rest of the world knew, there was no relation between the two of them. He didn't want to draw attention to it.

[Fr.Wagner] Instead he said, "Well, waking up wearing pajamas in a strange place wasn't as bad as some of the other situations I woke up to. So I suppose I was willing to take what I could get as well."

[remy] "Oh Oui? What did y' wake up t' den?"

[Fr.Wagner] Kurt thought about waking up and finding his own clothes covered with blood... Of seeing himself on the news saying things that didn't make sense. But those things weren't really that interesting or funny, just frustrating.

[Fr.Wagner] He stared up at the ceiling for a moment, thinking...

[Fr.Wagner] "I suppose the funniest... and the strangest..." How could he explain this.

[Fr.Wagner] "I think it was waking up in Heidi Fleiss's bedroom."

[remy] Remy howled with laughter. "Now dat would have been sweet!"

[remy] "Was she beside y'?"

[remy] He made a face. "But y' didn't remember any of it?"

[Fr.Wagner] "She was not in the room when I woke up unfortunately so I never got to ask her about it."

[Fr.Wagner] "And I was fully dressed."

Talia enters this room

[Fr.Wagner] "So I can only assume I was simply a ... guest for the evening."

[remy] "Well dat sucks." Remy snorted. "So dis was all 'fore Christine, right?"

[Fr.Wagner] Kurt froze. Did Remy know? First Talia, now... Christine?

[Fr.Wagner] Then again, if Remy was finding old videos of him, surely he could find old pictures of Christine Palmer. Dating her was, after all the last thing interesting thing he did as far as the tabloids were concerned. After that he'd completely disappeared.

[Fr.Wagner] He was just going to ignore it, that's what he was going to do.

[Fr.Wagner] "I had to go to some awards show. Hollywood had one like once a month for something or other. I went by myself and left with Heidi Fleiss." Kurt shrugged. "I still don't know why."

[remy] "Remy can guess."

Talia exits from this room

[Fr.Wagner] Kurt laughed. "I'm sure you can. There are a lot of pictures of us at her club and... I'm fairly sure I disappointed her."

Talia enters this room

[Fr.Wagner] "But I did get to spend the next day wandering around in a house full of prostitutes."

[Fr.Wagner] "I gave up trying to figure out why I was there when I discovered how well stocked their bar was. Obviously I left at some point, but... I could have been there a week for all I know."

[remy] "Prostitutes?" Remy remembered belatedly to shut his mouth.

[remy] He recovered his poise quickly. Well - evidently Wagner wasn't such a stick in the mud after all.

[Talia] Talia stumbled into the kitchen, spying Remy from the doorway. "Did you not hear me calling you?!!!"

[Talia] She moved into the kitchen spying Wagner. She slowed down. "You said you were getting chips."

[remy] Engrossed Remy leaned forward. "An' y' don't remember spendin' a week with prostitutes? Dat really sucks."

[Fr.Wagner] "Well, like I said I remember parts of a week with prostitutes. Some of them were very nice. Nobody lent me their underware or anything, but it really wasn't a bad time considering..."

[Talia] TJ stopped. Prostitutes? Could this BE anymore TMI?!

[Talia] Sh chose to ignore it. "Remy!"

[remy] Remy jerked as if he'd been burnt, swiveling around. "oh hey..."

[Fr.Wagner] Kurt turned his head at the same time. Talia? How long had she been in here? And God... Had she heard what he was talking about?

[Talia] She looked from one to the other. THIS is whats been keeping Remy? "I've been waiting FOREVER for those chips!"

[remy] "Oh oui..." He lofted the half empty bag up. "'ere dey are! Remy just got..." he stole a look at Wagner. "distracted."

[Fr.Wagner] Kurt looked from Remy to Talia and back again.

[Fr.Wagner] "I should probably get back to work." He started stacking his papers up.

[Talia] She gave Wagner a look before moving foward, grabbing the bag. "You almost ate them all! Remy!" She sat down annoyed on the seat next to him.

[remy] He tired to look abashed but instead it came off as more of a saucy grin. "Well, got y' oreos too..." He pushed the bag in her direction. Chocolate. The best distraction.

[Talia] She rolled her eyes. "You are soooo lucky you found oreos. When the hell were you planning to bring them in to me?!"

[remy] Remy chuckled "well d' plan was right away chere...but Remy got distracted." he slid his gaze over to Wagner grinning. "We were swappin' drinkin' stories."

[Talia] She sighed, really less than interested in Wagners stories...ell, maybe she was...but she wouldnt admit it.

[Talia] TJ pouted. "I was hungry."

[remy] Leaning over towards her, he laid a hand on her thigh. "Remy'll..." He cut off rememebering Wagner belatedly.

[Talia] She leaned in close, raising a brow. "You'll what?"

[Fr.Wagner] Kurt stood up. He'd actually been enjoying talking to Remy. It was probably more than he wanted his students to know about him, then again it was obvious they could find out anyway. At least he was taking ownership right?

[Fr.Wagner] And it was kind of nice actually, not to be judged. Remy didn't think it made him a bad priest, it seemed Remy actually liked him more as an imperfect priest with human flaws just like everyone else.

[Fr.Wagner] But now that Talia was here, it was like he wasn't even in the room.

[Fr.Wagner] "Okay, well..." What was he supposed to say. They were both back to treating him like an authority figure again.

[Fr.Wagner] "Try and save some oreos for everyone else." Great, he was laying down rules now too.

[Fr.Wagner] He was going to say something like, "have a good night" or "maybe we'll talk again later" but there didn't seem to be a point. He quietly slipped out of the room instead.

HolyGhost enters this room

[remy] Remy leaned in close to draw TJ against him, watching Wagner leave out of the corner of his eye. He didn't quite now what to make of their "talk"...all he knew is it left him a lot to think about. He watched the door shut and leaned in for a kiss.

[remy] "Wanna take d' oreos upstairs?"

[Talia] She smirked "OH yes. But not my room. I don't want crumbs all in my bed." She looked in Wagners direction. "And I'm gonna eat them ALL."

[Edited on 18/7/06 by fourpawsonthefloor]

[Edited on 18/7/06 by NachtcGleiskette]

[Edited on 18/7/06 by Saint Kurt]
I'm actually quite pleasant until I'm awake.
Slarti
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: Damn Not Given
Nightscrawlearth Character: :icey :phoenix

Post by Slarti »

[Fr.Wagner] He had a momentary impulse to do something about it. Then again, leaping on to the table and shouting "You're definitely going to hell!" at Remy wasn't going to accomplish anything. And of course there was the fact that he would probably be there keeping Remy company...
:LOL Best bit of the instance to me. I could so picture Kurt thinking that!

Another great, funny, but purposeful game for both characters – I love how all the students are creeped out by Xavier, and it ran right alongside my thoughts because I wrote my Christmas fic yesterday with Angel thinking pretty much the same thing.

Also, Heidi Fleiss…. heeeee! Kurt, you dog.
idsunki
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey
Title: NARC!!!!!

Post by idsunki »

...makes me wonder which other rumors about fr.wagner are true.
You always know where the X-Men have been
because it's always on fire.
HoodedMan
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Lord Sarcasmo von Snarkypants

Post by HoodedMan »

I love Fr.Wagner's dry humour. Examples:
[Fr.Wagner] He looked back at the paper he was reading and then thumbed through his Latin dictionary. They were making up a lot of new words in Latin these days.
[Fr.Wagner] Kurt looked at Remy's collection of "food". Potato chips. French Onion dip. A package of oreos...
[Fr.Wagner] "Growing sideways like maybe..."
[Fr.Wagner] "Not so much when I was performing in the circus. But after I made the movie. Sometimes... And then," Kurt paused. Whose idea had it been to establish this ridiculous policy of total honesty at all times from now on with the students? Oh, it had been his.
[Fr.Wagner] "They were Xavier's pajamas. I'm guessing. To be honest, I didn't ask."
And I loved all the talk about "underware". I'm interested to know what Kurt's working on! :o And great instance. I loved the sharing.
ACHTUNG! Alles touristen und non-technischen looken peepers! Das computermachine ist nicht fuer gefingerpoken und mittengrabben. Ist easy schnappen der springenwerk, blowenfusen und poppencorken mit spitzensparken. Ist nicht fuer gewerken bei das dumpkopfen. Das rubbernecken sichtseeren keepen das cotten-pickenen hans in das pockets muss; relaxen und watchen das blinkenlichten.