7/24 Instance: Twaching

Read our instance transcripts here for hot character sessions!
fourpawsonthefloor
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Executive Administrator

Post by fourpawsonthefloor »

[Raven] Raven sat down at her desk.

[Raven] She liked to sit one row back from the front. The front was too pushy, but one row back was okay.

[remy] Remy sat at a desk nearer to the back of the class, thumping his text down dispiritedly. He may not like it - but he wanted to at least pass. No way was he retaking this class.

[Raven] She'd been reading the text but felt kind of weird about it.

[Summers] Scott walked n, carrying his book and notes, and sat down front and center. Fr. Wagner hopefully wouldn't see him. Most teachers looked right over the front row center.

[Raven] Why had Fr. Wagner assigned them to read sections of the bible? Was the bible literature?

[remy] Slumping in his seat he watched others file in.

[Lizzie] Lizzie, her hood up covering her face, the graze on her cheek just visable, stomped into the classroom and took a seat in the back corner, ignoring everyone.

[Lizzie] She had no idea exactly why she had even gone to class after what had happened the night of her return.....She put her feet up on the chair next to her to prevent anyone from sitting by her

[Raven] Raven turned to look behind her and saw that other than Scott, everyone was pretty much in the back row. Anyone who'd bothered to show up. Because Fr. Wagner had been in some kind of accident or something.

[Jamie] Jamie walked into the classroom, slighty coughing, and took a seat in the back.

[remy] Remy grinned at Raven, before looking at the clock. Where the hell was Wagner anyway?

[Summers] Scott flipped through his textbook, making notes to his notes, looking at the door. I wonder if he's actually coming int o teach. Wasn't TJ babbling to Raven about him being in the infirmary?

[Lizzie] Lizzie rolled her eyes and slumped over her desk slightly, still keeping her feet on the chair beside her.

[Raven] She tapped her fingers on the desk, changing the color of her fingernails as she did so because... Fr. Wagner was late.

[Raven] Wasn't there that like 10 minute rule?

[Lizzie] Still...at least Wagner was unlikely to show up, she thought with a shudder as she remembered what she had done.

[Raven] Like if your teacher was 10 minutes late, class was cancelled?

[Jamie] Jamie pulled out a book and started to read it.

[Raven] Raven looked at the clock. 6 minutes.

Fr.Wagner enters this room

[Jamie] He scanned the classroom Scott and Raven were up in the front, Remy near him in the back, and Lizzie was in the back corner, probably angsting as usual.

[Fr.Wagner] Fr. Wagner teleported to a spot just in front of his desk. He stood for a moment surveying the class. Yes, he was in the right one this time.

[Lizzie] Lizzie took a pen out of the front pocket of her hoodie and began to draw on her desk.

[remy] Remy frowned at Wagner's appearance. The guy looked like shit.

[Lizzie] Lizzie, on hearing the 'bamf' sound, gave a squeak and fell off her chair in fright....

[Fr.Wagner] Or, he was pretty sure this was the right one. A lot of people seemed to be missing.

[remy] Talia had said that he'd had some sort of accident with a bookcase in his office...but Dieu.

[Lizzie] she scrambled up from under her desk, her palms sweating.....oh shit, oh shit....Could she sneak out before he noticed?

[Fr.Wagner] "Sorry. I'm sorry I'm late." he said.

[Lizzie] He looked so awful...

[Summers] Scott jumped at the sudden entrance, flipping the book to the floor. "Holy shit, Father, you look like crap!"

[Lizzie] Lizzie put her pen back in her pocket and began to edge towards the door, wincing on hearing Scotts comment...no way she could deal with this....

[Fr.Wagner] He went to scratch his hand through his hair, but it was in that cast that Dr. McCoy had put there. He hated it already.

[Jamie] "Guess being sick for a week means you miss stuff." Jamie thought as he saw Wagner.

[remy] Remy frowned at Lizzie as she stood up and started to leave. "Where y' goin' petite?" he muttered under his breath at her.

[Fr.Wagner] Fr. Wagner glanced at Scott. "I had an... accident... in my office. I'm sure you've heard."

[Lizzie] Lizzie jumped slightly and looked at Remy. "Erm...I have pins and needles?"

[Summers] Scott picked up his book, still staring agape at Fr. Wagner. What the hell happened to him? He looks like he was hit by a car.

[Lizzie] She knocked into a chair on Wagners words.

[remy] He looked at her quizzically. "Here." he drew out the chair next to him. "Sit down..."

[Lizzie] Shaking slightly, Lizzie dropped into the seat offered by Remy. She didn't want to be too suspicious....

[Jamie] Jamie coughed a little as he pulled his book back out, preparing to tune out all of the commotion.

[Fr.Wagner] Kurt usually liked to walk around and teach, but even with the cane he'd "borrowed" from the infirmary supplies, he realized that totally wasn't going to work.

[Fr.Wagner] His other favorite spot was sitting upon his desk and so with some effort, he climbed up there and found a position that wasn't totally uncomfortable.

[Fr.Wagner] He looked around the classroom.

[Jamie] Lizzie was now sitting by Remy which meant that Jamie could talk to her, but considering his track record he'd get severly injured in the process, he just contiuned to read his book.

[remy] "What's de matter?" Remy watched Lizzie jitter around with nerves. "Didn't do dat last paper?"

[Lizzie] Damn...dont you dare look at me....Liize thought

[Summers] "What happened, Father Wagner?" Scott blurted. "You look like you were hit by a car or something."

[Lizzie] "What paper?" Lizzie asked in alarm, staring at Remy. Crap, first she nearly kills the teacher then she hasn't done the homework either.....

[Fr.Wagner] "I teleported into the wrong room," Kurt announced conversationaly.

[Fr.Wagner] Kurt frowned. Scott was really persistant wasn't he.

[remy] Remy eyed Wagner supsiciously. The guy was...off.

[Lizzie] Lizzie felt like killing Scott for being such a loudmouth....Damn, why was Wagner covering for her like this?

[Fr.Wagner] He scratched his left hand through his hair which felt totally... wrong.

[Jamie] "Wait, Remy, there was a paper?" Jamie asked.

[remy] Remy shrugged. "Well maybe Remy was just realllly late with it...but oui...handed in one last week."

[Fr.Wagner] "I've had some problems with the windows," he said. "And It's really not important what happened, but since you're asking, I..." He couldn't remember how to say it in English.

[Lizzie] "Wasn't here last week..." Lizzie muttered.

[Lizzie] Lizzie sank down in her seat on the windows remark....She felt like crying or something....

[Fr.Wagner] "I, <got trapped under my bookshelf when it fell>". <german>

[Summers] "You fell out of your office window?" Scott raised hsi eyebrows in disbelief.

[remy] Whoa...German? What was up?

[Jamie] "I was sick ,Remy, so I didn't get a paper, well Doug gave me some papers but......wait you weren't here last week Liz?"

[Fr.Wagner] Kurt stared at Scott in confusion. He was an acrobat. How could he possibly get injured doing that.

[Lizzie] "No." Lizzie glowered at Jamie. "I just said so."

[Fr.Wagner] "No, Scott, listen. That wasn't it at all." Kurt said.

Angel_II enters this room

[Lizzie] She wondered what Wagner had just said, and was so glad Doug wasn't there....

[Angel_II] ((Watching, I guess))

[remy] He watched Wagner with growing understanding...the pieces started to click into place. Wagner'd had looked the same way during that interview with Letterman.

[remy] therefore...wanger must be wasted.

[Lizzie] FUCK was Wagner going to grass on her to the class?

[Lizzie] No way, no way.....The empty chair next to her started to wobble slightly....

[Fr.Wagner] Kurt reached over and found his textbook. He held it up.

[Fr.Wagner] "Don't worry about the papers or anything. Anything you turn in by the last day of the semester will be graded. So... don't worry about it. Okay?"

[remy] Remy was distracted by the sudden movement of the chair by lizzie. "Petite...whatcha doin'?"he asked trying to keep his voice conversational.

[Summers] He could see the cogs turning in Fr. Wagner’s mind. “It’s ok, Fr. Wagner, never mind.” Shit, if he’s being that reticent, it must be personal.

[Angel_II] ((After reading back, gee, Angel's been there all along in the back. She's just being quiet))

[remy] ((cool))

[Angel_II] ((PINK))

[Jamie] "Well that would explain why I didn't get a "Get Well Soon "Jamie-kins" card. Jamie said before realizing that it was probably a stupid thing to say.

[Lizzie] "Ah, sorry....Idle mind I guess," Lizzie turned scarlet and put a hand on the chair to stop it from moving.

[Raven] ((Raven will be so upset))

[Lizzie] "Yes because the world revolves around you Jamie!" Lizzie snapped at him. "Other people have problems here you know!"

[remy] Remy shot a look of disbelief at Jamie. Did this guy listen to one word of advice that he'd given?

[Fr.Wagner] Kurt looked at Jamie and laughed. "Right. I got stuck on the correct spelling of Jamie-kins".

[Fr.Wagner] Kurt realized he was holding a copy of the bible in his hand. Why?

[Lizzie] Lizzie bit her lip and tried to sink as low as possible in her seat and pulled her hood down almost over her eyes

[Fr.Wagner] He was supposed to be teaching, that was why. Kurt took a deep breath and tried to recover is poise.

[Lizzie] Now was not the time to stress....

[Jamie] Jamie sighed "Maybe I should ask mom for a muzzle for myself for Chirstmas." "Yes Liz, I know other people have problems, like not being able to tell that that was a joke, even though if I could create enough dupes the world could revolve around me."

[Fr.Wagner] "So, I'm sure you all thought my assigning a few chapters of the bible was a pretty lame trick right?"

[remy] Remy was massivly confused...wasted teacher...lizzie wierder than normal...and Jamie? Well Jamie was being his normal ass of a self.

[Lizzie] Lizzie sat up in her seat and tore her hoodie off so that Jamie had a good view of her grazed face and bruised cheek.

[Jamie] Hmmm....Wagner was odd today.

[Lizzie] "I'm so fucking sorry if I'm not in the mood for laughing but it kind of hurts right now!"

[remy] "Shut up." he hissed at Jamie before he turned back at Lizzies outburst and gaped at her wounded face.

[Fr.Wagner] "There are some who would argue it's not literature."

[remy] What the fuck?

[Summers] Scott sat back and flipped through his text. He turned to look at Lizzie's sharp words. Goddamn, she looks worse for wear too. What the hell happened?

[Angel_II] Angel looked at Lizzie in shock. Wow! She knew the other girl had been gone for a few days, but, whoa!

[Fr.Wagner] Kurt stopped trying to lecture. No one was listening anyway.

[remy] Wagner droning on about the bible just added a bit of surrealness to the whole situation.

[Lizzie] Lizzie suddenly felt very very embrarassed and totally vunerable. So much for not draeing any attention to herself.....

[Fr.Wagner] "Okay, yeah, forget it," he said and dropped the book in his desk drawer with a resounding thump.

[Jamie] "Ohh...drama," Jamie thought sure he was concerned but anything he said would probably result in him being flung across the room, he was somewhat surprised it hadn't already happened.

[Lizzie] She sat back in her seat properly, faced the front and crossed her arms on the desk, propping her chin on them. If she stormed out now, that would be it, more than likely...

[remy] "Jesus christ." It came out a lot louder than he intended, but he shrugged it off. "What are we supposed t' do now?"

[Raven] Raven tilted her head. Forget it? Just forget it? What did that mean, forget the assignment or just forget talking about it.

[Jamie] *I really should just stick to reading.* he sighed and pulled his book out again.

[Angel_II] Angel closed her book on her pencil. Wow, drama, this was different.

[Fr.Wagner] Kurt looked over at Remy. "Well, we have time and I had a lecture but ... I don't know it's not working out. What do you want to do?"

[Lizzie] Lizzie was shaking like a leaf...She was stupid to stay, so so stupid - but if she walked out that would get her awkward questions.

[remy] Wait - Wagner was asking him? "Uh...well - nothin' dat should be done in class..." he grinned "but Remy wants t' pass too."

[Summers] Scott closed his book, and looked between Fr. Wagner and Lizzie.

[Angel_II] God, she felt bad for Lizzie though.... she watched her tremble in her seat, as is she were trying to disappear into the desk.

[Fr.Wagner] Wagner started to spread his arms out, winced and pulled them in closer together.

[Lizzie] "I'm too fuckin far behind to pass now...." Lizzie muttered in response to Remy's words, then scowled at Scott. He was way too nosy...

[Fr.Wagner] "Okay, for credit. Let's talk about our plans for Christmas."

[Lizzie] Oh yes.....because that was going to be so much FUN.

[remy] For credit??

[Fr.Wagner] "If you read my assignment you already know what the Holy Family is going to do over Christmas. How about you?"

[remy] Remy shook his head. He shouldn't be complaining, but he felt like the whole situation was spinning a bit out of control. did Wagner really mean what he was saying?

[remy] "uh...TJ an' Remy are goin' to Arizona..." he volunteered reluctantly.

[Fr.Wagner] Kurt rubbed his eyes. How long was his class again? What he really wanted was a giant ice pack.

[Summers] Scott sat stock-still in his seat. Oh, hell no.

[Angel_II] Angel turned her attention to Wagner -- she'd been reading though most of the discussion about his appearance. But, yeah, he was fuuuucked up.

Jamie enters this room

[Fr.Wagner] Kurt looked over at Remy and smiled. "Are you? To see Christine? She still lives in arrizona doesn't she?"

[Jamie] "Um, sorry Liz," Jamie grinned "my mom always said I duped cause I had to put my foot in my mouth so often."

[Lizzie] Lizzie sat up, eyeing Wagner icily. There he went again, pushing all the wrrong buttons....

[Fr.Wagner] "Anyone else? Doing anything interesting?"

[remy] "Oui." Oh this is where things got weird...talking about going on vacation to the woman who Wagner had slept with, with his illigitatimate daugher.

[Summers] Scott slid further into his seat as unobtrusively as he could.

[Lizzie] "I'm staying here. You see, my lovely parents haven't just kicked me out, they've disowned me. So I have no where else I can go and believe me I wish I did." Lizzie spat, a dark look on her face.

[Lizzie] She'd said it a lot louder than she meant to - but Wagner had been so keen to needle the other night, he might as well know some of the truth....She did owe him that, she thought, regretting her tone slightly.

[Angel_II] "Um, I'm staying here too..." Angel trailed off. Wow, did she WANT to stay here with Lizzie? That was a killer glare.

[Fr.Wagner] Wagner looked serious, almost like he was about to cry. "I'm sorry Elizabeth," he said sadly.

[Lizzie] "So am I," Lizzie replied, her bottom lip wobbling slightly.

[remy] Remy looked from Wagner to Lizzie and back. What the hell was going on?

[Jamie] "Umm....well I'm going to Colorado, at least one of me is, if anyones interested I'm sure I can bring friends." Jamie sighed.

[Fr.Wagner] Kurt looked around. Sitting on this desk like this was really uncomfortable. He tried to hop off but even landing on his good leg was so painful he had to shut his eyes and grimace.

[Fr.Wagner] He hopped over to the blackboard. ""I'll be returning to the presbytery in Rome, where I lived before I came here to teach for you."

[Fr.Wagner] "If you want to, you could write me."

[Lizzie] Seeing the pain he was in, Lizzie couldnt help but feel slightly sick. But there was no way she'd come clean - it felt like no one trusted her anyway....they'd hate her if they found out the truth.

[Angel_II] Angel slouched low into her seat to watch the show. ((Angel's still here when I go, she's just being quiet))

Angel_II exits from this room

[Fr.Wagner] Kurt picked up a piece of chalk with his left hand.

[Summers] "What's a presbytery?"

[Fr.Wagner] He wasn't sure how well he'd be able to write left handed. He turned around.

[Fr.Wagner] "It's like.... like a rectory in America. I live there with 6 other priests."

[Fr.Wagner] Turning back to the board he said, "So you have to write Rev. Kurt Wagner on it or I might not get it."

[Fr.Wagner] The chalk wasn't writing at all. Kurt frowned.

[Fr.Wagner] He tried another piece. Still nothing.

[Jamie] Jamie snickered a little just now remebering what he had done with the chalk, or a dupe at least......

[Lizzie] Lizzie heard Jamie snicker and her head whipped around to stare at him.

[remy] Remy watched as Wagner tried in vain to scribble on the board. This was a fucking train wreck of a class if he'd seen one. Wagner wouldn't much apprechiate being left in this state infront of his class he was sure. Which...left him as the only one seeming willing to act.

[Fr.Wagner] Kurt turned back to the class. "I'm sorry. I don't know why chalk doesn't work." he said.

[Lizzie] Lizzie remembered the turkey incident.....

[remy] Standing he walked to the front of the class, shoulders tight. "Oui...dat doesn't matter...y' can give it to us later." He grinned charmingly. "For now...why don't y' go 'ave a rest? Y' look like y' could use it."

[remy] Jesus...just let Wagner go with the flow...all they needed was more of a mess.

[Jamie] "Hoboy, at least there ain't any turkey around." Jamie thought.

[Fr.Wagner] Remy was standing in front of the classroom now with him.

[Jamie] "Hoboy, at least there ain't any turkey around." Jamie thought.

[Fr.Wagner] "Remy, I thought you always sat in the back..."

[Lizzie] Lizzie looked back to the front where Remy seemed to be taking charge...it made her feel very uncomfortable.

[remy] Remy nodded in agreement. "Oui, Remy does...but class is over for now, neh? Thought dat Remy could give y' a 'and out...bein' as y're limpin' and all."

[Summers] Scott squirmed in his seat, feeling guilty that he hadn't told Fr. Wagner to go and take a nap. The poor guy looked like he could use the happy drugs Nurse Annie gave.

[Jamie] *The way Wagner is now, it's like mugging a Smurf though*

[Fr.Wagner] "It IS over?" Kurt asked. He looked around. He'd totally lost track of time.

[Summers] Scott blinked. Maybe he needs MORE of the happy drugs..."You should go see Nurse Annie, Fr. Wagner."

[Fr.Wagner] He knodded to Remy, even though he still wasn't sure what Remy meant.

[Lizzie] Lizzie wanted to curl up and die....It was like the time she'd gone fox hunting and the fox had had it's back leg broken and couldn't get anywhere....

[remy] He offered his arm to Wagner, ignoring the students up front. Jesus, it was the least he could do for the guy...after their chat of the other night he felt like he and Wagner had more in common. "Oui. Its time t' go...c'mon" He felt like he was coaxing a puppy.

[Lizzie] The poor fox was dazed and couldn't even move properly when it had gotten killed.

[Lizzie] This class felt like that day again.....

[Fr.Wagner] Kurt took Remy's arm tentitively. "Okay, if it's over." he said.

[remy] Remy sighed, glad that he was finally making some headway. "OK...now lets get y' t' y're room." he tugged Wagner towards the door and out of the hall, leaving his belongings for later.

[Jamie] Jamie still wondered what was wrong with Wagner.

[Fr.Wagner] Holding tighter onto Remy's arm, Kurt followed him out.

[Lizzie] Lizzie watched Remy help Wanger out of the room. An odd, quiet feeling settled over her.

remy exits from this room

[Summers] Scott spurred himself to act, he got out of his chair, and followed Remy and Fr. Wagner with the professor's books and accompanying binder of notes.

[Raven] "Wow, Fr. Wagner was really messed up." Raven said.

[Lizzie] Lizzie jumped at how quick Scott moved. What the heck was up with him anyway?

[Lizzie] "Yeah....Yeah he was," Lizzie said in a quiet vioce to Raven.

[Jamie] "Looked like a truck hit him, or something of that effect."

[Raven] "Where are you going Scott?"

[Lizzie] "And just how many people have you seen hit by trucks?"

[Summers] "Um... to drop off his stuff in his office." Scott paused and peeked intot he hallway. "Maybe I'll wait...

[Raven] "TJ said his office was all messed up. Like ransacked or something."

[Summers] "Really? What the hell happened?" Scott turned around, still holding the books.

[Lizzie] God....she wished they'd stop saying that shit....

[Lizzie] Lizzie stood up. "I'm going...I don't care if I fail or anything. Later..."

[Lizzie] She shoved her chair under the desk and stalked out of the classroom, just wanting to be away from the incessant twittering....

[Summers] Scott stepped aside from the door, looking at Lizzie with eyebrow raised.

Lizzie exits from this room

[Summers] "Well, I"m going to go uh, put these in his room, then." And maybe pass him a few vicodin. Scott turned and went out.
I'm actually quite pleasant until I'm awake.
fourpawsonthefloor
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Executive Administrator

Post by fourpawsonthefloor »

[remy] Remy led Wagner down a little ways till he was sure that they could talk in relative peace. He paused, taking a good look at him. "Jesus...y' look like shit."

[Fr.Wagner] Kurt leaned against the wall. "I'm sorry Remy. I tried..."

Jsherlock enters this room

[Fr.Wagner] He slowly slid down the wall until he was sitting on the floor.

[remy] Remy blinked at the puddle 'o Wagner on the floor. He knelt down beside him, looking at his dazed expression. "What did y' take dis time?"

[Fr.Wagner] "Take? " Kurt looked confused. "I was down in the infirmary, but ... I'm supposed to be teaching right? That's why I'm here." Kurt laughed "I'm a teacher."

[remy] "Ah...y' let Annie at y'. Dat explains it den." He shook his head wryly. Tapping one of the cast gently he frowned at Wagner. "Dis seems a lot t' appen just from a few books. Talia didn't tell Remy dat y' were 'urt dis bad."

[Fr.Wagner] Kurt shut his eyes. He wanted to say something wise, something that would tie it all together and make it all make sense. But he couldn't think of anything.

Lizzie enters this room

[Fr.Wagner] Kurt rubbed his eyes again. "Talia... let me hold her hand." he said.

[Lizzie] Lizzie, her hood back over her head, walked quickly down the corridor, but slowed when she heard the voices ahead. Oh shit...should she turn around or something?

[remy] OK...now he was confused. What had Annie given him? "She did?" he tried to sound relaxed and not as bemused as he was.

[Lizzie] She hesitated slightly, wondering if she could hurry past as that was the quickest way to go for her, or double back and take the long way.

Summers enters this room

Jsherlock exits from this room

[Lizzie] Taking a deep breath she decided the direct approach was needed and proceeded to walk right past them.

[Summers] He nearly ran into Lizzie as he came downt he hallway. "Christ! What the...

[Fr.Wagner] "Remy, it's like I tried to tell you. If we don't watch each other's backs, you don't know what can happen,"

[Summers] "Oh." He looked at Wagner and Remy.

[Lizzie] Lizzie jumped slightly as Scott appeared. "Watch out, idiot!" she snapped and started to walk off again down the corridor..

[remy] Wagner wasn't making a lick of sense, and now Scott and lizzie had appeared to tap dance with each other and yell it appeared. He stood turning to them, stepping to block Wagner as much as possible.

[Summers] Scott sighed. He couldn't win no matter what he did. He looked at the Remy glaring at him. NOW what have I done? Breathe? Scott turned and backtracked, going to take the long way.

[Lizzie] Lizzie paused by Remy and gave him an apologetic glance.

[Lizzie] Her heart was doing flip flops and she felt absolutely sick as a dog.....

[remy] "What d' 'ell is goin' on?" he looked at her questioningly.

[Fr.Wagner] Kurt leaned his head against the wall. He was starting to wish he'd stayed in the infirmary and not come out to try and teach.

[remy] He risked a look behind him. Damnit. He didn't want to have to carry Wagner back.

[Lizzie] "I...didn't see any point in staying in the classroom." Lizzie shrugged, looking ashamed.

[Lizzie] "I'm going to fail anyway," Lizzie sighed and scuffed the toe of her shoe against the floor. "Sorry if I came out at a bad time...bad timing is my specialty..."

[remy] "Non...but why are y' so upset petite? Y're bitin' everyone's 'eads off one minute, an' nearly cryin' d' next." he put his finger under her chin so he could tip her face to see the cut. "An' y're 'urt too."

[Fr.Wagner] He looked over towards Lizzie. He'd promised her. He wasn't going to break that promise to her. She needed to be the one to explain what had happened.

[Lizzie] Lizzie winced in pain and drew back.

[Lizzie] "It's...privet. I can't get anyone messed up with me," Lizzie said and inadvertantly looked at Wagner....

[Lizzie] "I'm just a danger to everyone."

[remy] Remy shifted, unsure of what to say to that. Something had happened between these two... "'ow are y' a danger? No one's died from a good tongue lashin' yet." He tried to grin reassuringly, feeling way out of his depth with this situation.

[remy] "Otherwise jamie would be dead by now."

[Lizzie] "No...but...spazzy telepath, remember?" Lizzie grinned wrly and it came out as a slight grimace as well

[Lizzie] "Oh, Jamie...he's just - daft, really. I'm not used to people like him."

[remy] He looked between the two of them again. "What's goin' on Lizzie?"

[Fr.Wagner] Kurt looked up again, hearing Lizzie's voice.

[Lizzie] Lizzie looked at Remy, unsure of how to answer....

[Fr.Wagner] "Lizzie? " Kurt asked.

[Lizzie] Lizzie tried not to jump on hearing Wagner. "Yes, Sir?"

[Fr.Wagner] He'd have to turn his neck to look in her direction so he stayed as still as possible. Even breathing hurt.

[Fr.Wagner] "It's... It's okay Lizzie. Come here."

[Lizzie] Oh fuck...

[Fr.Wagner] Kurt tried to shift a little forward so he wasn't so slumped against the wall.

[remy] Remy watched Wagner hitch himself up with a grimace. Whatever Annie had given him looked like it was wearing off.

[Lizzie] Reluctantly, Lizzie walked over to him and hovered nervously about a foot away from where he was sat.

[Fr.Wagner] Kurt rubbed his eyes again. "Here, sit down. I'm ... I'm too tired to stand up right now."

[Lizzie] Feeling as if she was about to be executed or something, Lizzie sank on to the floor beside him, biting down on her lip so hard that it was bleeding slightly.

[Lizzie] Oh god, oh god what was he going to say?

[Lizzie] Her hands were shaking so badly that she folded her arms and squeezed her hands between her sides and upper arms.

[Fr.Wagner] Kurt took his right hand out of the sling and as gently as he could laid the free tips of his fingers on her forehead.

[Fr.Wagner] "It's going to be all right," he whispered.

[remy] Remy blinked at the simple guesture. What was Wagner doing?

[Lizzie] Lizzie almost fell backwards from shock but just about kept her balance, flinging one arm out against the wall to hold herself up in a sitting position.

[Lizzie] "Don't say that when it isn't," Lizzie whispered back, almost in tears again.

[Fr.Wagner] "For these transgressions, both known and those unknown. For the wrongs that were done to you that you did not deserve."

Talia exits from this room

[Lizzie] Oh god, he's gone nuts....Lizzie thought, frightened. What was he going on about?

[remy] Remy frowned at the words...it sounded sort of...magical - voodooish. But knowing Wagner it was probabally some religious thing. But...was Lizzie a Catholic?

[Fr.Wagner] "For all of these, with the power that God has invested though me, I absolve you." Then Kurt said something in latin and slowly traced the sign of the cross on her forehead.

[Lizzie] She wasn't relgious, she wasn't anything but a mess....a dangerous mess.

[Lizzie] Lizzie sprang up like a scalded cat when she felt the corss being traced on her forehead.

[Fr.Wagner] "It is all right Lizzie." Kurt said, "It is all right."

[remy] "Lizzie?" Remy questioned. Wagner was likely to do anything in this state...but what was going on?

[Lizzie] "Stop saying that!" Lizzie gasped, backing up, looking at Kurt in alarm. Oh god, and Remy had seen it all....

[Lizzie] Remy wasn't thick. He'd suspect or guess - TJ was bound to tell him she saw her outside Wagners office as soon as he told her about this.....

[Lizzie] "Look, you'd better help him downstairs to the nurse," Lizzie said quickly, ready to bolt.

[remy] "Alright..." He looked back and forth between the two of them "Y' sure dat everythin' is OK, petite?"

[Lizzie] Lizzie looked at Remy, then down at Wanger. Alright, really?

[Lizzie] "I don't know."

[remy] Remy crouched beside the teacher again. Up close you could see the mottling of bruising on his face clearer. The guy looked completely wiped out.

[remy] But...he'd 'absolved' her for something. And add the guilt up with that...and you got something unexpected. "What really 'appened lizzie?"

[Lizzie] Lizzie backed away, frowning. "What the hell are you going on about? "

[remy] "Lizzie..." She looked ready to bolt. "Did y' two fight or somethin'? Is dat 'ow y' got dat?" he waved a hand at her cheek. "Y' both are apologisin' and lookin' guilty as 'ell. Remy's not stupid."

Talia enters this room

[Lizzie] "I've been in New York! It's called getting mugged!" Lizzie snapped, stamping her foot. "It is none of your business!"

[remy] "Well 'ow about 'im? Did Wagner get mugged too?" He guestured to the man beside him. "An' why are y' so upset?"

[Lizzie] "That's personal," Lizzie said tight lipped. "And please, just don't..." Lizzie broke off, feeling uncomfortable.

[Lizzie] "I've been gone for a while, I'm not sure what's going on in this place!"

[remy] He stood again, stepping up to her. "Don't what petite? What y' so scared of?"

[Lizzie] "Myself..." Lizzie said quietly.

Northstar enters this room

[Northstar] ((*peeks invisibly*))

[Lizzie] She looked around the corridor nervously

[Fr.Wagner] Kurt braced himself against the wall with his good hand, slowly carefully rising back to his feet.

[remy] Remy watched Wagner push himself back up, concerned at how shakey the man looked - obviously in pain.

[Lizzie] Oh for the love of...Wagner was getting up....if he was even thinking about giving her a bible....

[remy] "If Wagner's forgiven y' den is dat enough?"

[Lizzie] "What? I don't know why he did that!"

[Lizzie] It was almost true as well - Lizzie had dropped a book case on the poor sod and he was forgiving her?

[remy] He reached forward to touch her on the shoulder. "Well he did. So does it matter?"

[Lizzie] Seriously, Lizzie would never understand religion.....

[Lizzie] "I don't know what you're talking about!" Lizzie gasped, backing away from Remy.

[Lizzie] "Seriously this place is messed up!"

[remy] Remy stepped forward again. "Remy's just tryin' to 'elp petite

[Talia] Talia turned a corner, surprised to see Remy, Lizzie and Wagner sitting in the hall

[Talia] Just fucking great, she was TRYING to skip this class after what had happened with Wagner the other night.

[Fr.Wagner] ((Wagner is standing. ahem.))

[remy] He laid a hand on her shoulder again, turning her to face him. "Did y' do dat t' 'im?"

[Talia] She'd been avoiding him ever since....and Lizzie, well, Lizzie..she didn't know what to do.

[Lizzie] "JUST STAY OUT OF THINGS THAT DON'T CONCERN YOU!"

[Talia] Oh..oh shit something bad was going on. What the hell? Lizzie can't just yell at Remy like that! "Lizzie?"

[Lizzie] Lizzie sprang back and focused on Remy.

[Lizzie] He wanted to know? He really, really wanted to know?

[Lizzie] Fine.

[Lizzie] Ignoring TJ, Lizzie focused her teke on Remy, on picking him up....

[Fr.Wagner] Kurt stood leaning against the wall. He had to stop this. This wasn't how things were supposed to happen.

[remy] Remy was startled when Lizzie leapt back and fixed him with an intense glare, but was shocked when his feet left the carpeting. Whoa...

[Talia] Her eyes widened as Remy was lifted off the ground. Lizzie's intense stare made it clear she was behind it. Oh no no. Fuck no. But...hoe the hell was she supposed to stop this??

[Talia] She moved closer to Lizzie, careful not to startle her. "Lizzie, put him down. Please. Put him down."

[Lizzie] Through her anger, Lizzie heard TJ beside her....She blnked. Just what the hell was she doing, anyway?

[Fr.Wagner] Seeing that the events of several nights before now repeating themselves, Kurt teleported.

[Fr.Wagner] Clasping his arms around Remy in the split second that he was airborne, he teleported again. This is what he should have done before. He hoped he wasn't too late.

[Lizzie] Feeling the target of her focus dissapear, Lizzie felt strangely hollow as if part of her conciousnessness had been torn out and she crumpled to her knees.

[Fr.Wagner] Kurt didn't have enough energy to go very far, but he could at least separate them from Lizzie.

[remy] Remy gasped as the world exploded around him and then reappeared. He felt Wagner sag against him heavily, and caught him up, holding him upright as he fought his roiling stomach. I will NOT throw up I will NOT throw up.

[remy] LIzzie was far down the hall, Talia a short distance from her. He frowed at he barely concious man in his arms. Wagner must have teleported them both. Well at least that answered those questions he had. "Talia..." he tried to sound calm and casual, to not disturb lizzie from her spot on the carpet.

[remy] "can y' come 'elp Remy for a minute chere?"

[Talia] She looked between Lizzie and Remy. Lizzie needed help...but..Remy..

[Talia] What was going on with Lizzie? Everything used to be so cool. What happened?

[Talia] She turned and rushed to Remy side. "Are you ok, baby?"

[Lizzie] Lizzie blinked through tears...She was tired.

[Lizzie] She'd hurt someone else again...God, and it was Remy, the love of TJs life....

[Lizzie] Lizzie struggled to her feet and watched them for a second. Remy had never seemed to trust her, now he wouldn't at all. TJ....oh, god, TJ would never speak to her again and that was like a punch in the stomach and Wagner....he looked worse than before.

[Lizzie] Trying to breath instead of choke, Lizzie turned and ran as fast as she could without even caring which direction she was heading in, as long as it was away from decent people

[Lizzie] Decent people who were a far cry from what she was....

[remy] "Remy's fine." He clamped his jaw down on another rise of nausea. Who said all that experience with hangovers wouldn't come in handy? "Can y' look at Wagner? Can't see 'is face from dis angle." He shifted his grip on the man again, trying to cause him as least pain as possible.

Lizzie exits from this room

[Fr.Wagner] Kurt could feel Remy's grip on him, trying to keep him from falling on the floor, but was pointless.

[Fr.Wagner] "Remy, it's okay. Just let go. When I teleport with 2 it's harder. I just need to sit down and catch my breath."

[remy] Remy settled him carefully on the floor again, not wanted to just drop him.

[Talia] Talia glanced over Wagner, careful not to get to close. "He looks...ok.." she turned back to Remy. "Should I go get someone?"

[remy] "Think maybe we should 'aul 'is ass down t' Annie again." He looked critically at the man on the floor. "'e looked like shit before 'e pulled dat stunt...an' now?"

[Fr.Wagner] Kurt nodded. "That's where I was. The infirmary." He held out a hand so Remy could help him up. "I just thought I should attend to my teaching duties."

[Fr.Wagner] "It's okay, TJ. I can go on my own."

[Talia] They probably shouldnt let him go alone

[remy] "Oh Oui." Remy rolled his eyes. "Y'd end up in the front yard talkin' t' one of the statues at the rate y're goin'." He hauled on Wagners uninjured arm, getting him upright before he looped it over his shoulders.

[Talia] But...if she did help...was he just gonna tell her he loved her again?

[Talia] She watched Remy help the man up. Well...."What do you want me to do?"

[Fr.Wagner] "You know, someone is eating those statues I think. The Blessed Virgin is just about all gone and some's just taken a big bite out of St. Franscis of Assissi."

[Fr.Wagner] "But, who eats statues?"

[remy] Remy frowned at Wagners comment. What the hell had Annie been giving him? Then a memory crossed his mind. "Its probabally japh's little chiens. Dey get into everythin'."

[remy] He smiled at Talia. He knew that she was uneasy around Wagner...but. "Could y' maybe 'elp 'im put 'is other arm back in dat sling chere?"

[Talia] She bit her lip and nodded, carefully taking his elbow and moving his arm back into the sling. As soon as it was secure, she pulled her hads away and backed up. "Ok?"

[Fr.Wagner] Kurt looked over at TJ and smiled but said nothing. He'd totally lost that cane he'd borrowed, had not a clue where it was so he was going to hop. What a pain in the ass. Kurt sighed even though it hurt.

[Fr.Wagner] "You remember what I was talking about, about watching each other's backs? This is why? If we do this to each other - imagine what we could do to people outside of here. The pain we could cause them?"

[Fr.Wagner] "That's what I was talking about that night when it was so hard to listen."

[remy] Remy kept one arm around Wagners waist, holding onto his belt as the akward pace yanked them forward. He could see that Wagner was tiring quickly and hoped he had enough steam to get there. He looked over at TJ. "Remy's never goin' t' let nothin' 'appen to Talia."

[Fr.Wagner] ((and they all lived happliy ever after))
I'm actually quite pleasant until I'm awake.
HoodedMan
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Lord Sarcasmo von Snarkypants

Post by HoodedMan »

Wow, I liked the absolvement. Another great, great instance; I loved it! I am very, very eager to see what's next. And to reveal my own tricks up my sleeve...
ACHTUNG! Alles touristen und non-technischen looken peepers! Das computermachine ist nicht fuer gefingerpoken und mittengrabben. Ist easy schnappen der springenwerk, blowenfusen und poppencorken mit spitzensparken. Ist nicht fuer gewerken bei das dumpkopfen. Das rubbernecken sichtseeren keepen das cotten-pickenen hans in das pockets muss; relaxen und watchen das blinkenlichten.