8/16 Instance: Lez B Friends!

Read our instance transcripts here for hot character sessions!
NachtcGleiskette
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: The Ragin' Cajun

Post by NachtcGleiskette »

[Rogue] Dez was standing outside meditating. She sighed a breath of relief as the cool breeze flowed through her hair.

[Rogue] My first full day back, and I feel great. She said to herself, calmy moving through the motions of Thai Chi.

[Rogue] She was wearing her training uniform, a white gui tied with a cloth belt. A small ipod was clipped to it with the earbuds in her hair.

[Rogue] ((in her ear!))

[Lizzie] Lizzie walked around the corner, swishing her cloak around her as she went, enjoying the warmth of it and supresing the temptation to smoke as there was no way she wanted cigarette fumes on her pretty cloak or god forbid, burns...

[Lizzie] She looked up to see an at first unfamiliar figure with their back to her - then they turned their head and she saw a more familair profile and very distinct hair.

[Lizzie] "Dez?" Lizzie called out and took a few, curious steps forward.

[Rogue] Rogue thought she heard her name through the Scissor Sisters music jamming in her ear. She turned curiously as the voice was to muffled to recognize. She beamed a huge grin as she spoke. "Lizzie, sugah, is that you?"

[Lizzie] Lizzie raised an eyebrow and pulled the neck of her cloak down a little bit so it wasn't concealing her face so much. "Who else would dare to have purple hair in this place?" she grinned.

[Lizzie] "Where have you BEEN, anyway? You just sort of...vanished!"

[Lizzie] Lizzie smiled and walked across to where Dez was standing. She'd liked this girl, for all the fact she couldn't understand much of what she said.

[Rogue] "Ah been around." Dez smiled. "Mostly in the city. I had to out...things to figure out." She embraced Lizzie. "Ah'm really happy to see you, you look great. Ah dig the cloak...retro."

[Lizzie] "Thanks, it was a present. I don't really look so hot with it off though..." Lizzie recived the hug gracefullyenough then pulled the cloak back a bit to show she'd lost weight.

[Lizzie] "I haven't been very well," Lizzie added in explaination then brightened slightly. "So, did you figure out what you needed to?"

[Rogue] "Ah certainly did...with a little help of course. Being honest with yaself, it helps." she said and thought for a moment. "Ah think you look just a pretty as eva sugah...Whats been happenin' round here ta make you so unwell?" she asked with concern

[Lizzie] Lizzie took a deep breath and looked away. "I...Well, it's done with now. Dead and buried and I'd prefer it to stay that way. I'm sorry, it's just a case of raking old wounds up to a new pair of ears..."

[Rogue] "Ah understand." she said biting her lip. "Ah always thought there was so many things Ah saw of me, in you. Ah know what its like..." she said reaching into her purse and grabbing a cigarette. "Ah back now Lizzie, and if you need to talk with ma, ya can."

[Rogue] she casually lit a cigarette. "Some habits are as hard to break as mommas old clay pots, smoke?" she offered

[Lizzie] "And get smoke fumes in the fur? No chance!" Lizzie backed away but with a friendly smile.

[Lizzie] "And do you know, though?" Lizzie's smile faltered as she wondered if she should say something about her overdose, her obvous addiction and the rest, only to recieve shock and a regretful, sick feeling for spilling everything.

[Rogue] "Know what, sugah?" She took a drag, cocking her head to the side.

[Lizzie] "What?" Lizzie gave a one sided smile as she looked up at Dez.

[Rogue] Dez laughed. "Ah dunno, Ah was askin' you." She laughed harder.

[Rogue] "So tell me, did ya eva get yourself flying with ya powers?" she asking as she began levitating in the air. "Cuz air dez is still open for service." She said as she tried to get Lizzie to smile

[Lizzie] Lizzie swallowed nervously and felt a little sick. "No...No I didn't. My powers are...unstable at best."

[Lizzie] "I kept on having accidents and - well, now I only use my teke for floating plates to impress new students."

[Rogue] Dez though back. She knew Lizzie's pain....all to well. Powers being unstable, she hoped that it was a thing of the past. "Ah understand. Mah powers were crazy, Ah could never touch...but ah trained...and well...see for yaself." she said as she reached out and put her hand on Lizzies face.

[Rogue] "Your cheeks are warm sugah, you feeling okay?" she giggled. "Notice anything different?"

[Lizzie] Lizzie went as white as snow and stepped backwards. "I thought you couldn't touch..."

[Lizzie] Lizzie shook her head slightly. Was this even the same as her unstable telepathy and teke?

[Rogue] "Don't be afraid...Ah used to not be able to touch...but mah friend helped me. Ah have to focus and meditate to keep it under control." she said "Maybe you can learn too."

Xfan23 enters this room

[Lizzie] Lizzie shook her head slowly. "It isn't the same kind of thing. Meditation wouldn't help. I have more of a...chemical problem," Lizzie said vaguely, as subtly as she could without coming clean.

Xfan23 exits from this room

[Rogue] "Oh." Dez said, feeling defeated. What good was this new found peace if she couldn't help anyone. "Ah still you are neat." she blushed and giggled, trying to lift Lizzie's spirits.

[Lizzie] "Thanks," Lizzie smiled slightly and tilted her head to the side. "So....are you staying around this time?"

[Rogue] "As much as possible." Dez answered. "Ah have to go back and forth between home and here, but Ah'm a flyer, Ah can do it with ease." she laughed.

[Rogue] "Ah feel more at home here already than last year....Ah think Ah'm ready." she announced, confidently.

[Lizzie] "That's good. I was nowhere near ready to come here...And I'd like to leave here, really, but that would be a little bit difficult."

[Lizzie] "You see...Well, remember I asked if you were going to be around when my mother came to visit on the MySpaces? Well, she came, we argued and I've been kicked out of home but without the chance to get the rest of my stuff..." Lizzie said a little sadly and trailed the toe of her boot along the groun

[Lizzie] ground

[Rogue] "You are welcome to hang out in mah apartment in the city anytime. Ah always wanted a roommate." she laughed, "And Ah'm no good at rememberin' to water mah house plants."

[Rogue] "Actually Ah remember Ah promised you a fun time in the city, right?" she recalled.

[Lizzie] "Plants?" Lizzie's eyebrows knitted together in a frown. You needed to water plants?

[Lizzie] "Well...depends what your idea of fun is missy!"

[Rogue] "Just because Ah found a little peace, doesn't mean Ah'm not a crazy person anymore." she laughed and winked at Lizzie

[Rogue] "What would ya like to do?" she nudged her shouler into Lizzies

[Lizzie] "Well it's been a while since I went to anywhere that plays metal..." Lizzie sighed, thinking of Camden, her favourite place to be in London.

[Lizzie] "Or just plain rock, alternative - ANYTHING that isn't....well, mainstream. For here, anyway."

[Rogue] "Ah know the best clubs ever! Tabatha can get us into Clambake" Dez suggested. "Its like an edgy lesbian club...you don't have to be a lesbian, but the atmosphere is awesome!"

[Lizzie] "Sounds good," Lizzie nodded with a smile. "But myabe not for a bit. I wouldn't trust myself in a club with my powers right now. I'm trying to keep them in check, but it might end up a bit too much for me. All those people, you know?"

[Rogue] "Ah know a lot of them...they are great." She spoke. "Yeah, they'd swarm to you as well...being as beautiful as you are, but Ah'm super strong, remember?" she flexed her arm. "Ah'd keep em off ya."

[Lizzie] Lizzie smiled and bit her lip. "It's not as simple as that. I don't do well in crowds as my telepathic sheilds are at an all time low...But I'm gettering better. I just need time."

[Lizzie] "It'd be great to go out some night!" Lizzie added, flashing Dez a warm smile.

[Rogue] "Perfect." Dez smiled back. "I should really finish this up and take a shower. You wanna join?"

[Rogue] she paused for a moment, "In the meditation I ment." she winked and smiled

[Lizzie] Lizzie burst out laughing. How could she refuse an offer like that?

[Rogue] ((end scene))
"If you live your life to please everyone else, you will continue to feel frustrated and powerless. This is because what others want may not be good for you. You are not being mean when you say NO to unreasonable demands or when you express your ideas, feelings, and opinions, even if they differ from those of others.â€
HoodedMan
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Lord Sarcasmo von Snarkypants

Post by HoodedMan »

Cute! Nice to see Lizzie making new friends. :P
ACHTUNG! Alles touristen und non-technischen looken peepers! Das computermachine ist nicht fuer gefingerpoken und mittengrabben. Ist easy schnappen der springenwerk, blowenfusen und poppencorken mit spitzensparken. Ist nicht fuer gewerken bei das dumpkopfen. Das rubbernecken sichtseeren keepen das cotten-pickenen hans in das pockets muss; relaxen und watchen das blinkenlichten.
chicory
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Post by chicory »

Seconds the cute :) Nice job you guys!
For those who believe, no explanation is neccessary. For those who do not, no explanation is possible. ~Gino Dalpiaz