10/25 Instance: Maybe this wasn't such a hot idea...

Read our instance transcripts here for hot character sessions!
fourpawsonthefloor
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Executive Administrator

10/25 Instance: Maybe this wasn't such a hot idea...

Post by fourpawsonthefloor »

[Remy] Remy picked his way along the narrow path, the grips of his boots making sucking noises in the mud. He let TJ take the thin strip of grass that lined the path.

[Remy] It was nice to be away from everyone - into the peace of the woods, even if it was filled with...well...nature.

[Remy] "Finally gettin' warm, eh chere?" He smiled at her, the way the sunlight filtered through the growth above them to dapple her head with light.

[Talia] "Yeah, finally, thank god," she pulled squeezed his hand, pulling him just a little closer. "That stupid little space heater isn't working so well."

[Talia] Or at all really. At least the nights weren't frigid.

[Remy] "Non." he grinned. "'Course dat just means y' have t' cuddle closer t' me an' I'm not complainin' about dat."

[Remy] He looked around their surroundings again. "Dieu, never thought dat I'd enjoy goin' into d' woods an' walkin' in d' mud so much. Its a relief, neh?"

[Talia] She shrugged. "Yeah....it's ok. It's really nice to get away from all that." She stopped for a moment, looking around them. "It's nice to be ALONE sometimes."

[Talia] Talia put her arms around him and gave him a kiss. "It's nice not to be watched like...ALL the time."

[Remy] He just kissed her back for a while as an answer. Brushing a lock of hair out of her eyes he smiled somewhat sadly down on her. "Y' still not happy though, are y' chere?"

[Talia] TJ sighed, looking away from him for a moment. "I just....it's not like what I'm used to."

[Talia] "I'm happy with YOU Remy, I love being able to be with you..but then when you're gona all day and I'm alone? It's not fun"

[Remy] "Non, I know." he frowned. "Je suis desole chere, maybe I should have never dragged y' into dis."

[Remy] "Thought dat things would settle down some, y' know? We'd fit in more here. But..." he shrugged. "Don't know what t' say."

[Talia] "Baby, don't apologise for it," she told him. "You had to go, and I wasn't going to stay there without you," she pulled him close, hugging him tightly. "I couldn't imagine having to be apart from you like that."

[Talia] "It's just....if people would stop being all weird to me...and if you didnt have to work so much....I think it could maybe work?" Talia lied. She was so torn. She wanted so badly to leave, but she couldn't leave Remy behind.

[Remy] He looked at her "Dunno if I can work less...Jono's got me gettin' a lot of stuff lately." He chewed the inside of his lip a bit, torn weather to just stow it and save her the worry. "Its different dan before...he's been more - intense, suppose is d' word for it."

[Remy] "Y' notice dat at all?"

[Talia] "He's never not intense...but honestly, I have tried not to see or talk to him at all since the last time."

[Talia] "But sometimes he looks at me all funny. I don't like it."

[Remy] His frown deepened at that. "Oui? Y' tell me if he tries t' pull anythin' with y' chere. I'll take care of it."

[Remy] He shook his head. "Dunno what t' think half d' time chere. What he says about us helpin' each other out an' all dat - it makes sense. Just - dunno. Sometimes dere is somethin' with him. Dat's d' part dat worries me."

[Talia] "He hasnt tried anything since that time he talked to me...but I see him looking at me, and other people too..it's just not what I thought it'd be like here.."

[Talia] She furrowed her brow. "something with him? Like what? Remy, he's like..the creepiest man ever. Maybe that's it?"

[Remy] He gave her a wry look. "Well don't matter about creepy chere, if he's doin' d' right thing."

[Talia] "Yeah....." she paused a minute. "But like...what are we doing? Thats what I don't get. We just...live here. And don't even make friends with each other and Jono is all creepy telling us to have babies, and we just...stay in our room, or you go do jobs..." she stopped, confusing herself...

[Talia] "What i mean is...how are we helping anything?"

[Talia] "Like, all of us.."

[Remy] "Yeah, well d' baby stuff is weird. An' if y' want somethin' t' do, I could probabally find somewhere for y'. Far from him dat is, know how y' feel about dat chere."

[Remy] "As for helpin'...well...all d' people here are alive, fed an' most of dem seem pretty content, non? Suppose dat is what we're fightin' for. D' right for people t' live like dis - without others buggin' dem."

[Talia] "Yeah I guess..." she said. "It was like that at home...but people were nicer. But they all knew me since I was a baby.."

[Talia] "Doesn't Jono decide on who does what?" Talia sighed. "I'd be fine if we had a TV or something."

[Talia] "But like...none of it matters really. I have you, and that's all I really want. I just wish you were with me all the time."

[Remy] "Oui, y' weren't an outsider den..." he scrubbed a hand over his face. "Don't know what t' do chere. I've been puttin' out feelers after a job an' all - but still can't find anythin' better for us dan dis. Not an' be safe."

[Remy] He drew her into a hug. "Oui. Know dat y' support me chere. Its d' best feelin'."

[Remy] "Tell y' what. Next time dat I'm in d' city I'll pick y' up a portable dvd player. Would dat be nice?"

[Talia] She gave him a little smile, her eyes still belying her worry. "Yeah, well, I'd need some dvds too...but that could help maybe.."

[Talia] Talia leaned up and gave him a kiss. "I love you so much, Remy. You're so good to me."

[Remy] He kissed her back. Problem was...he was wondering if she was right. If he was good to her. He wasn't sure of that anymore. He knew he wanted to be, but...maybe he should have left her at the school.

[Remy] "Y' miss it chere?"

[Talia] ?Miss what?"

[Remy] "D' school." He watched her carefully, trying to see how she reacted to the question

[Talia] "Oh, I-" she stopped herself. "Well, I wouldnt want to be there without you."

[Remy] "Didn't ask dat chere."

[Talia] "I.." she slosed her eyes a minute. "Kinda."

[Talia] "But its like...I'm just nto used to it here right? Maybe i just need to give it more of a chance right?"

[Remy] "Dunno about dat, chere." He looked away for a minute, before returning his gaze to her face. "Maybe y' should go back. Can visit y' dere."

[Talia] "No...no," Talia shook her head. "No, it'll get better, I just need to try."

[Talia] She squeezed him tight to her. "I can't go without you. If this is where we can be together, then it's where we'll stay. I love you Remy, and I trust you. This has to be right."

[Remy] He looked at her, torn between what they wanted, and what he probabally should do. "Bein. We'll try dis for a bit longer, an' Remy'll keep his eyes open. But if y' ever want t' go back, won't hold it against y' chere. Y' just say d' word."

[Talia] "I'd never want to be anywhere you couldn't be."

[Edited on 26/10/06 by fourpawsonthefloor]
I'm actually quite pleasant until I'm awake.