01/12 Instance: New meaning to the phrase 'broken home'

Read our instance transcripts here for hot character sessions!
fourpawsonthefloor
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Executive Administrator

Post by fourpawsonthefloor »

[Eve] Laying on the bed next to the window, Eve rests with a wet rag on his forehead and a glass of water and a bottle of asprin on the desk beside him.

[Alex] Alex and Xander walked up to their room.

[Alex] "So...uhm. Is there anything I should know about you, so that we won't have problems when we room together?"

[Xander] Xander entered the room. His backpakc got caught on the doorknob. He turned to shut the door, and wound up knocking his bow to the ground.

[Xander] He spun to catch it, but wound up on the floor in a heap.

[Eve] Looking up as he noticed xander coming in, " i though alex was my roommate..."

[Xander] Xander stood up sheepishly, still fumbling with his backoack and the doorknob.

[Alex] Seeing Xander on the ground, Alex stepped aside, so that he wouldn't step on him.

[Alex] "Shouldn't I help you maybe?", Alex asked Xander.

[Xander] "Uhm, I" fine," Xander ran a hand through his hair. His bow was still on the ground. He shrugged of his pack so he could pick it up.

[Alex] He saw another person through the open door. That was Everett, wasn't it?

[Xander] Xander turned around and blew is bangs out of his eyes. "Uh, hey," he said to the guy on the bed.

[Alex] "Uhm, Hey!" He waved at him. That was better than getting his hands freezed again.

[Eve] Eve sat up in the bed as the 2 stumbled threw the door way. Waving back, "Hey... hope ya dont mind, but i'm taking this one"

[Xander] "That's fine," Xander finally managed to get his backpack un-stuck. Now where had he left his quiver?

[Alex] "No problem" Alex walked over to the bed that was the closest to the window. "Can I have this one?", he asked Xander.

[Xander] "Yeah. Uh, I think I forgot something. Excuse me," he quickly ran back downstairs.

[Alex] Alex looked after his second roommate. Great, now he was alone with the guy who stuck to him earlier!

[Alex] "So, since we couldn't introduce each other properly...I'm Alexander Goodhaven, your new roommate." He held out his hand...But since he didn't want to repeat what happened earlier, he didn't come closer to Eve.

[Alex] He stood there with his open hand, not knowing what to do...

[Eve] Trying hard to think back to the myspace pages, Eve tried to figure out what it was that Alex "did". "oh yeah, I'm Everrett Thomas. should be interesting here huh?"

[Eve] Taking his hand he tried not to squeze hard, and let go quickly of Alex's hand.

[Alex] Relieved that nothing happened this time, Alex now smiled at him. "You know, that earlier was weird...uhm, I didn't know you could freeze things."

[Alex] scratching his head, he continued: "It would have been nice if you had warned me...".

[Eve] "yeah, i didn't know about it either.... still tryin to figure this whole powers thing out..."

[Xander] Xander came back in. He was glad to back here, after falling headfirst into the pile of suitcases and backpacks and droppping half his arrows on the stairs.

[Eve] "hey robin hood... what's up with the bow and arrows man?"

[Xander] "It's my hobby," Xander said. "Oh yeah, And I"m Alexander Blandings, by the way."

[Alex] "Nice to meet you...again." Alex was a bit worried about the arrows...

[Xander] Xander grinned at him. He turned to Eve. "What's your name?"

[Alex] "A...are you planning to shoot them in this room?"

[Xander] "The arrows? No, of course not! Besides, when I use them, I'm actually a little less... uh, clumsy than I usually am."

[Eve] "i'm Everrett Thomas, most call me Eve, and you know those things are a bit outdated right?"

[Xander] "A bow? It's only a hobby. I don't like fihgitng."

[Xander] Xander sat down on his bed. He winced then, and scooted over so he wasn't sitting on his bow.

[Alex] "That's good, me neither." He also sat down on his bed.

[Eve] "deal" Hmm.. guess i'm the only fighter around then... "So what else you do xander?"

[Xander] Xander sat the quiver down on the ground beside him, so it was leaning against hte bed. "Uh, I guess a good question to ask in this school when you're meeting somebody would be to ask them what their powers are."

[Alex] "That's a good question..." He looked at Eve. "You were glowing earlier, weren't you? Is that also your power?"

[Alex] "I thought that our mutations were more...specific, you know?"

[Eve] "not all that sure really... I didn't even know i could do anything till it happened, not sure what all my power is yet..."

[Xander] "And what about you, ALex?"

[Alex] "I'm just changing, into really big things. It's not pretty to watch, so please, spare me a demonstration...But what is with you?"

[Xander] "My powers? I'm not too sure. I"ve blown stuff up, or burnt people. Whenever I get too excited.... things happen. People get hurt. That's why I don't like fighting."

[Alex] "Burnt people? That sounds pretty awfull...I also hurt others with my powers...it's, uhm...like, a real burden. I can understand you."

[Eve] "seems to be pretty standerd for around here, seems like everyone shapechanges or blows stuff up.."

[Xander] "Try blowing an entire neighborhood up..." Xander muttered.

[Eve] "how bout blinding a room full of students, freezing yourself to your roommate to be, and passing out in the kitchen.... all in a 5-10 minute span..."

[Xander] "Some first day."

[Xander] Xander shifted positions, to find himself sitting on his bow again. He picked it up and leaned it against the wall, out of the way.

[Alex] Alex suddenly couldn't do anything but giggeling...that was just too funny! "He heh...seems like we're a real bunch of loosers, doesn't it?"

[Xander] Xander laughed. "We're lucky we didn't wind up with soemone in perfect control of their powers... we'd look like real idiots to them, wouldn't we?"

[Alex] "I just hope Dr. Xavier has some kind of insurance, with us around." He was a bit surprised, but somehow he could relate to those two a bit. For the first time since he decided to go to this school, he knew that it had been a good decision...

[Xander] "Oh!" Xander said. "I promised to write someone as soon as I got here." He reached into his pack and pulled some paper, a pen, and his Bible. He set the paper on the Bible and started to write.

[Eve] "hey hey now, Everrett Thomas has never been considered a loser. This room is going to be the proverbial "shit" soon!, mark my words." we got up and slapped Xander on the back saying this

[Xander] Xander grinned at him. "You two got anything to say to my lady friend?"

[Alex] "uhm...'My best regards'?...But you have a girlfriend? Is she also...you know: A mutant?"

[Xander] "She's not my girlfriend! But yeah, she is a mutant too. I couldn't convince her to come to this school."

[Eve] "what's her name?" standing looking over Xander's shoulder Eve didn't noticed the lights starting to swirl around his head.

[Alex] Alex also came over...he also was a bit curious...

[Xander] "Frenzy-uh, I don't know her real name. I do know that she never liked it," Xander noticed somehting funny about the air above Eve's head.

[Alex] "Erm...Everett? That...there..." Alex stepped back, those lights weren't reassuring!

[Xander] Xander set down his pen. "You all right, Eve?"

[Eve] "Frenzia? not sure if thats really any better" Smiling he walked back over to his bed.

[Xander] "Just Frenzy... Those lights.."

[Alex] He just pointed at him. This...'halo' didn't bode well...

[Eve] "Yeah, fine.. so how long you had this lady friend?" As he says this a light flies towards Xander and bathes him in red light.

[Xander] Xander yelped

[Xander] That light really freaked him out. His arms were already getting hot, a warning sign that he was getting too excited...

[Alex] Alex tried to wave the light around Xander away, but it didn't work!

[Xander] "Eve, could you cut that out?" Xander said. The mutant energy was churning just under his skin. He needed to calm down...

[Alex] "Yes, Eve. Please stop it! This could be dangerous!"

[Eve] Standing next to the window he turned around to see Alex swatting at Xander's head "hey that isn't nice when he's writing.. oh hell... " holding his hands out "hey um... how exactly did you say your power worked?"

[Xander] "If your arms are burning... you're in trouble! It's about to come out... if you're arms hurt... If you feel sick, lightheaded," Xander trailed off.... HE felt sick and light-=headed! And his arms still were burning...

[Alex] "Eve?...Are your arms burning?!"

[Eve] "ok, i think i'm fine, no burning sensation really... just a little tingling..."

[Xander] "That's also a prelude, Eve!" Xander shook his head. "If you really don't feel well, open the window and point your arms out there.. maybe you won't hurt anyone," He was quickly reciting hte eight steps to achieving nirvana in his head.

[Xander] If both hea nd Eve went off with his power.... Xander didn't want to think about that.

[Alex] This was really bad! He wondered if he should call the faculty? But where were their rooms?

[Xander] Just to be safe... Xander grabbed Eve's arms and directed him toward the window.

[Eve] "hey, no problem i got this..." as he is led to the window

[Alex] No one had told them...What a shitty introduction was that? And shouldn't they have been prepared?...

[Xander] Xander started muttering fervently under his breath, reciting everyhting from the Koran to the Apycropha to the Jakata Tales... he was still freaking out.

[Alex] "Phew, ok..." Alex felt some drops of sweat onhis forehead. At least they wouldn't bring down the roof...

[Eve] Turning back from the window, Eve pulled his hands away from xander, "it's ok man really, i got this" walking over to Alex he added " least i didn't get yours, smiling, he patted him on the shoulder as well, witch triggered the power that had built inside him and sent him flying across the room.

[Xander] Eve was taking this pretty good... Xander wished he could say the same about himself.

[Xander] "EVE!" Xander cried. His control slipped out of whack. He turned around ot the window, but the raging energy just under his skin burst out at that time....

[Alex] Alex suddenly felt the ground vanishing under his feet. *I'll break my neck first day at the new school! Yay me!* Was everything he could think of, before he instinctively turned into his troll form, which, for the good part, could take the brunt of the impact...

[Alex] ...on the other side his transformation resulted into him flatening Eve's bed, which he landed on.

[Xander] Xander groaned form the ground... Great, their first day here and he and Eve had blown up their room....

[Xander] He curled up into the fetal position. He felt, as he always did after using his powers, as htough he had been punced in the stomcah. "Did we kill anyone?"

[Alex] Alex stood up, still as a troll, to see what happened with the other two...

[Alex] He saw Xander on the floor. He was like...crawling on the ground, like some worm...he looked over to Eve...

[Xander] Xander risked opening his eyes, and saw a giant troll moving around.... that was odd. What should he do? He thought of Luke 2 right now, of all things... "And... it came to pass... in those... those days..."

[Eve] "oh shit! um... you ok big guy?" standing up from being thrown back against the wall from the unexpected blast

[Xander] That wasn't helping... Then he rememberd. "Hey, Alex, that you?"

[Alex] "uhm, yes..." He glanced over his changed body: That was the stupid thing if you have a se of bodies, you just couldn't now how all of them work! "At least I thinks so..."

[Xander] Xander slowly stood up, still feeling sore all over, and quiote frankly, surprised that a teacher hadn't come by to check on them by now.

[Eve] Walking over to Xander, Eve helps him to his feet... " so... is it like that everytime you power up?"

[Xander] He caught a glimpse of his bow and quiver in the corner... they seemed to have made it through all right. He stepped on some papers, and knelt to pick them up. Even though his bow was all right, the same couldn't hold true for his copy of the Koran.

[Alex] Alex thought about changing back, but that would leave him all nude!...He pondered on the question if he was already that close to his roommates...

[Xander] Xander looked at Eve. "Usually it's even worse. The only times I've ever used it before now... well, they've ended pretty badly.

[Eve] Helping Xander pick up his papers that were scattered all over the room, "man, really sorry bout this btw, i'll see if i can find a replacement somewhere.."

[Eve] THinking on ways to make this quicker Eve kept going as the lights started swirling again and promtly shot out and showered the large troll in shades of red and green.

[Xander] "It's all right..I found that in a hotel room, actually..." Xander grinned, sheepishly. "I was so excited I just sort of...kept it..."

[Alex] He also tried to pick up some of the papers, but that didn't work with his big hands...He just ripped off a piece of the carpet. He quickly hid it under his bed...

[Xander] "Uh... Is that my power?" Xander asked. " I've never actually seen it before.. Everything sort of goes white for me when I'm using it," Xander said, noticing the lights.

[Eve] slowly without notice Eve started to disperse as he was replaced by quickly swirling winds that had the papers flying around the room

[Xander] "UH... Eve, are you going to like, blow something up again?" Xander said nervously.

[Xander] "Hey!" Xander said, holding up his arms to shield his face from the winds. The papers were everywhere.

[Alex] Alex noticed the lights. "Yeahbuwha...? Oh damn!" He just stood with his back to a wall and expected anything...

[Eve] After a short time the papers miraculously landed in a neat stack next to the bow against the wall and Eve reformed in the middle of the room exactly as he was and in the same spot he was standing a minute ago

[Xander] "If this keeps up they're gonna have to keep us under lock and key, away from everyone else!" Xander yelled over the winds.

[Xander] Xander stared at the papers... "Holy...."

[Alex] That had been surprisingly...non-catastrophical...Not expecting the actual trend to change, Alex still didn't lower his guard...

[Eve] "ok, i hope the room stops spinning soon..." Obviously dizzy Eve tries to walk to the chair at one of the desks, misses and lands on the end of the acompanying bed, breaking the legs and knocking it also to the floor.

[Xander] "How many beds have we destroyed now?" Xander asked, looking around, still trying to wrap his mind around what was happening.

[Alex] "If that was my power, you should maybe expect something more, like...I don't know..." Then he looked around. "It were two too much, it seems.." he answered Xander.

[Xander] "If you turn back, will you be naked?" Xander asked. There was a definite draft in the room now. He looked suspiciously at the window, only to discover that he had blown the glass out.

[Eve] Getting back up, Eve looked around as well. ah hell... wonder how much this is going to cost me...

[Xander] He winced. He hoped that he wouldn't have to pay property damages.

[Xander] Xander noticed a slight chill in the room. He glanced over at the window, which had been knocked out by either him or Eve. oops.

[Eve] Getting back up, Eve looked around as well. ah hell... wonder how much this is going to cost me...

[Xander] "Uh... with only one bed left and the window out, we might have some trouble sleeping tongiht," Xander said, running his hadn through his hair.

[Alex] Alex changed back, and the chill hit him pretty hard. "o...ok...what should we do now?"

[Alex] He realised that, even though it was summer, there were certain parts of your body where you don't want to feel a draft as a man...

[Eve] "heh... cold in here huh alex?" Eve tossed him the blanket laying on the bed that had crashed to the floor.

[Xander] "Not sure..." Xander grinned nervously at his roommates. "Some first day we're having, eh?"

[Alex] He wrapped the blanket around his shoulders, nodding thankfully at Eve: "Guess we shouldn't disturb Dr. Xavier at this hour..."

[Eve] "hm... better not, we can deal with it in the morning... first dibs on the last bed!"

[Xander] "Okay. I'll uh... sleep on whatever room there is left on one of the damaged bed."

[Alex] "You don't think I'm going to sleep on the floor, do you?"

[Xander] "I'll sleep on the floor, then." Xander offered. He didn't mind where he slept.

[Alex] Suddenly he remembered that the clothes that Xavier had bought for him would be delivered...tomorrow morning! "And there is no chance I'll sleep on it while I'm nude..."

[Xander] "Hey, we're about hte same size. If you want to borrow some of mine for hte night," Xander picked up his-miraculously undamaged- backpack and roote through it.

[Eve] "no worries bro, i'll grab the broken bed, and the 2 of you can have to good one.... probably best i sleep alone till i get this figured out...."

[Xander] "All right..." Xander glanced at Alex somewhat nervously. "OKay.. this'll be... weird."

[Alex] Alex took the clothes that Xander had given him. He scratched his head: "Well, it seems there is no other way..." He walked over to the bed that was still intact.

[Xander] Xander picked up his Bible. He always read from it before he slept.

[Alex] Alex started to dress up, when he noticed that the clothing he just had wanted to put his leg into had a face!...After looking better at it, it seemed that Xander had accidentally had given him shorts with a teddy bear on it...which was smilling!

[Alex] He hesitated for a second, but then decided that it would be ok for one night, so he put it and te rest of Xanders clothes on.

[Xander] Xander noticed Alex staring at hte underwear. He laughed out loud. "There's a pretty funny story behind that, actually. I'll have to tell it to you guys some time."

[Eve] Eve headed over to the bed he broke and jumped onto it, putting his head phones in his ears he closed his eyes. "deal" as xander mentions the funny story.

[Alex] Alex also got on his bed. "But not today, please." He yawned.

[Xander] "Yeah, it is getting kind of late," Xander agreed. He'd also put of his daily devotions tonight,, because his roommats looked pretty tired.

[Eve] "g'nite guys" Quickly drifting off to sleep.

[Xander] Xander climbed into the undamaged bed. Weird. "Uh... goodnight..." What a first day...

[Alex] Feeling that his roommate climbed into the through his back, Alex suddenly remembered something...

[Alex] He whispered to Xander: "Uhm, I hope you don't take that wrong...but since some of the other students seem to be inot...erm, 'this' kind...You won't try to move on me...or?"

[Eve] Tossing and turning during the night on the uncomfortable bed, he woke up late at night, got up, and walked over to the undamaged bed and climbed in under the covers.
I'm actually quite pleasant until I'm awake.
NachtcGleiskette
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: The Ragin' Cajun

Post by NachtcGleiskette »

LMAO! Oh that was super good you guys!!!! Poor Alex. JP has him scared!
"If you live your life to please everyone else, you will continue to feel frustrated and powerless. This is because what others want may not be good for you. You are not being mean when you say NO to unreasonable demands or when you express your ideas, feelings, and opinions, even if they differ from those of others.â€