1/17 Instance: Extermination

Read our instance transcripts here for hot character sessions!
fourpawsonthefloor
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Executive Administrator

Post by fourpawsonthefloor »

[Talia] TJ sat on her bed, legs up, staring at the bathroom door, currently blocked by a desk chair.

[Talia] How could Xavier let a girl with RATS into the school?! Everyone was gonna get AIDS or something!

[Elizabeth] Slipping out of her room into the hallway, Lizzie knocked on TJs door. "Tee? Can I come in? Please? I'll give you all my Jammie Dodgers and Love Hearts!"

[Talia] "Come in!" she told Lizzie, her stomach turning a bit at the thought of Love Hearts.

[Talia] She sure as hell wasn't getting off her bed however.

[Elizabeth] Greatfully, Lizzie opened the door and walked in, her eyes had dark circles under them as if she wasn't sleeping much. "I can't stand being in my room these days." she graoned and took a seat on the windowsill.

[Talia] "Be careful!!! Don't move that chair!" she pointed to the one against the bathroom door.

[Elizabeth] "Yeah...the rats," she shuddered and folded her arms around herself, leaning back against the window.

[Talia] "I blocked them in! They took over the bathroom!"

[Kitty] “I said you can sleep in here, I don’t mind squishing up.” Kitty said, looking up from painting her nails, and made a disgusted face at the barricaded door.

[Talia] She looked to the trash can next to the bed. "Don't touch that either...it's...gross."

[Elizabeth] "And give that cow a room all to herself? No way! That was my room first and I am not moving!" she scowled. "I do appreciate the offer though..."

[Kitty] “Ok, then.” She smiled and turned back to her nails after making sure there wasn’t another rat staring at Lockheed through the glass. “She’s disgusting. And very rude.”

[Talia] "Remy said he'd come up here and get rid of them. I can't live with rats!"

[Talia] "Oh I HATE that girl! She calls me a frog! I don't even understand WHY! I'm way obviously NOT a frog!"

[Talia] There was a bit of scratching at the door.,"OH MY GOD they're trying to get in!!"

[Kitty] Kitty screamed, and grabbed the ribbons of her pointes ready to fend off an attack.

[Talia] "Can they open doors? Are they like...smart rats, or just regular rats?"

[Remy] Remy knocked on the door first, but at the scream, settled for just tossing it open, broom at the ready. He scanned the floor quickly, but didn't spot anything.

[Remy] He smiled at Talia. "Y' called chere?"

[Talia] "Remy! They're in the bathroom!" She pointed at the door from her bed.

[Kitty] "Get them!

[Elizabeth] "I dont care what you do to them....I'm just tired of waking up with them on me..." Lizzie said heavily, slumping slightly on the windowsill, screwing her eyes up. So tired...

[Talia] "They go ON you?! That's so gross!"

[Remy] "Bein...ok - one of y' get ready t' shut d' door behind me. Don't want dem escapin' at all." He moved the chair and held the broom at the ready.

[Elizabeth] Standing up she crossed over to the door. "Just be fast, alright?"

[Kitty] Kitty made ready to whack the rats back if they surged out.

[Elizabeth] "And yeah, I get woken up by them running over me in the night. Surely there's a rule against having rats just running around like that..." she sighed dejectedly and stood ready to slam th door shut on Remy.

[Kitty] "That';s it. I'm calling daddy!"

[Talia] TJ sat on the bed, FAR away from the rats. "Be careful baby! Don't let them get you!"

[Remy] "Oui." He nodded at Lizzie, opened the door halfway, kicked one rat that tried to flee for the safety of the room, and stepped into the bathroom.

[Elizabeth] Throwing herself into a spin she rammed the door shut with her shoulder and winced at the overenthusiastic impact.

[Talia] She shrieked as a rat made its way through the door before Lizzie had gotten it shut.

[Kitty] Kitty jumped up on her bed, pointes at the ready.

[Elizabeth] Lizzie gave a yelp of fright and kicked the rat off her foot as it began to run up her leg.

[Remy] "Hey! I thought y' said dere were four in here chere?" Remy bellowed out as he smacked at a rat on the edge of the tub.

[Talia] "OH MY GOD!" She stood, watching the rat run around the room, sniffing at things. Lizzie kicked it and it started charging at the beds.

[Talia] "One got out! It's in here!!"

[Kitty] Kitty swung the pointes around, nearly knocking her lamp off the table at the rat neared her bed.

[Elizabeth] "Fucking hell!" she snatched a bowl off a desk and jumped across the room and slammed it over the rat.

[Kitty] "Get away you filthy thing!"

[Talia] "Lizzie, did you get it?!"

[Elizabeth] Lying on the floor, holding the bowl down her eyes widened in alarm as it started to move....

[Talia] "Kinife it or something!!!"

[Elizabeth] "I think it has me....I am not knifing it! It doesn't work like that!"

[Talia] "The rat bit you?!"

[Elizabeth] There was a scrabbing as the edge of the bowl flipped up and the rat squeezed out from a gap.

[Remy] "MERDE!" He thumped it again...and again. Damn these were big ones. He gave up and stomped on it. One down, two to go.

[Elizabeth] "It scratched me...Oh my god!" Lizzie screamed as she saw a thin bloody stripe on her lower leg.

[Elizabeth] "I need to go see McCoy or something! What if I get tetnus or rabies!"

[Talia] "AHH! OH MY GOD!" The rat jumped out of the bowl, making it's way to Kitty's bed.

[Remy] By the girlish shrieking in the other room, evidently there were four. They just weren't all in the room with him. The other two were crouched at opposite ends of the bathroom.

[Kitty] "Lizzie!" Kitty smacked the rat across the room where it hit the far wall and scuttled under TJ's bed.

[Elizabeth] "Bwamp it!" she yelled, struggling to her feet. "Bwamp the little fucker!"

[Kitty] "My daddy's a lawyer. If you're infected he'll get that girl but good!"

[Talia] TJ bent down slowly to peek under her bed. The rat charged her face and she shot up quickly. "IT ALMOST GOT ME!"

[Remy] Holding the broom as a defensive shield he backed up to the medicine cabinet, unceremoniously dumping out things till he found something. Vitamen C tablets. That should work nicely. He shook out a small handful of them, flared one to life and grinned at the rat in the nearest corner.

[Talia] The rat ran across the room, and TJ let a bwamp at it, knocking a chair over.

[Elizabeth] "She has nothing I want!" Lizzie yelped, jumping up as the rat doubled back and crossed her path.

[Kitty] Knocking over the lamp, while swinging again she missed the rat as it went under her bed. She leaped onto TJ's, screaming.

[Elizabeth] Concentrating on remembering how to make her...what the fuck did Xavier call them? Psi Bolts? Concentraing on forming one her butterfly manifested around her eyes and a bolt of pinkish light shot across the room at the rat.

[Talia] TJ screamed as Kitty jumped onto her bed, the rat scuttling now out and under her desk.

[Elizabeth] "I don't even know if these vermin'd be effected by my telepathy! Aniamls are on a different level to human thought patterns!"

[Kitty] "Did you get it?" Kitty asked, peeked around TJ's shoulder.

[Remy] He flipped the tablet at the rat, which exploded with a small 'whoomph'. Unfortunately, he'd underestimated the effects that and explosion would have on rat anatomy. Grimicing with distaste, he plucked the still warm tail off his shoulder and tossed it to the floor.

[Talia] "It's got my pen!!!"

[Remy] Ok. Back to plan a then. That's when he spotted the toilet plunger. THAT looked much more solid than the broom.

[Kitty] "Ugh!" Kitty looked around for something more useful than her pointes. "I have no weapons! This is insane!"

[Talia] Thankfully, the rat dropped the pen, but moved to the waste basker beside TJs bed, sniffing around.

[Talia] "Oh EW."

[Kitty] Kitty squealed and jumped back behind TJ. "Get it AWAY!"

[Elizabeth] "Be right back!" Lizzie ran out of the room into her room and yanked her big, steel plated New Rock boots out of her wardrobe and ran back to TJ's room. "Where's it gone...?" she asked, waving the solid boots around, ready to toss it.

[Remy] Snatching it up, he faced the last one, which was now huddled in the tub, teeth bared, making little squeeks of anger. "Bring it on y' little couillon!"

[Talia] "Its over here!!" The rat was sniffing around the basket, leaning up against it.

[Talia] "Don't knock over the garbage though!"

[Elizabeth] Lizzie tossed the knee lenght boot, with two and a half inches of metal plated heel towards the rat, trying not to hit the bin. "If it hits I am not paying to get my boots cleaned..."

[Remy] Unfortunately, it appeared that this was, in fact, a french speaking rat. The thing launched itself out of the tub and rushed him. "Maudit!" He took a swipe at it and danced out of the way.

[Talia] ((sacre bleu!))

[Kitty] ((lol))

[Talia] The boot narrowly missed the rat, and it turned and moved back toward the bathroom door.

[Talia] "Remy are you ok?!" she asked, hearing him curse in the bathroom.

[Kitty] "Oh!" Kitty wailed and threw her pointes at it. They missed.

[Remy] He finally got it in a corner, and whacked it with the plunger. He was profoundly glad that the bathrooms didn't have cameras, cause if Scott saw him plunging a rat to death, he was pretty sure he'd never live it down.

[Remy] He opened the door after kicking the corpse out of the way. "Jus' fine. Where's d' last one?"

[Talia] "Its over there!" she pointed at the rat. "Get it get it!"

[Elizabeth] Yelping as the rat barreled towards her, Lizzie slammed her other boot down at it. "Oh, this is just out of order!"

[Kitty] "I'm calling my daddy!"

[Elizabeth] "I'm calling the RSPC-fucking-A!" she cried out as the rat managed to scuttle under her boot, making for the window.

[Remy] Flourishing the plunger he tried to smack it, but it darted between lizzie and the door too quickly.

[Talia] "We should exterminate that rat girl! She's bringing them here!"

[Elizabeth] "We should just exerminate the rat girl for being alive! How could Xavier let her come here?"

[Kitty] "Get it Remy!" Kitty cheered.

[Remy] Well, there was no way he was going to vitamen it in here - the girls would never forgive him. He was fairly certain that rat guts were harder to get off of sheets and stuff than they were off of bathroom tile.

[Talia] TJ shrieked again as the rat made a jump for her bed. "It's after me!"

[Elizabeth] "I feel fucking pathetic...." she groaned as she made another swipe at the rat. This made contact and it sailed through the air, squeaking loudly.

[Remy] "Good one Lizzie." That had stunned the damn thing, and he slammed the plunger down hard over the body.

[Kitty] "Go Lizzie!"

[Elizabeth] "That was for the fucking scratch!"

[Kitty] "Sharon will be upset if she learns you smushed the rats dead with the toilet plunger.

[Talia] "Ewwwww!!!!!"

[Remy] "What? She have a thing about toilets too?" He bent over and picked the corpse up by its tail. "Y'all have a garbage bag in here or somethin'?"

[Elizabeth] Shuddering at the sight of the squished rat, Lizzie nodded her head to the bin.

[Remy] "These fuckers aren't gonna fit down d' toilet drain, so I'll turf dem in d' dumpster out back."

[Talia] "EW Remy don't touch it!!"

[Elizabeth] "Shaz is only going to get another rat army together...." she sighed and perched on one of the desks.

[Kitty] "I think it's more of the smushed dead part." Kitty pointed to her trashcan "Put it in there and take it away."

[Elizabeth] "Do you think I'll need an injection for the scratch? It's not huge..." she bent down and inspected her leg.

[Kitty] "Yes! Go down to Nurse Annie or Dr. McCoy! It could have the plague or something!"

[Remy] Remy looked at the trashcan. "Umm...Kitty? Dis is kinda already full..."

[Talia] "I puked in this garbage can...I don't know if you should put it there.."

[Remy] He shot a sympathetic glance at Talia. "Y' doin' ok? It's a nasty bug dat one."

[Talia] "I'm getting better I think. Just queasy. And being attacked by rats!"

[Elizabeth] "I hope she doesn't get any new rats for a day at least..." she mumbled, looking a little down. "Or trash my stuff in revenge. I swear my bags have been going missing."

[Remy] He finally found a large empty shopping bag and started gathering up the corpses and peices, hoping the door hid most of the view. He was fairly certain that wouldn't help her nausea.

[Talia] "She's taking your stuff?! She can't do that!"

[Kitty] "I'm going to go complain to Xavier and call Daddy." Kitty said firmly.

[Remy] He cleaned mess in the one corner with some disinfectant wipes that were under the sink. Note to self. No more blowing rats up.

[Talia] She leaned her head over to look at Remy. "Are you ok baby? Did they get you at all?"

[Elizabeth] "Well I've not seen her do it, but I can't find two of my bags," she gritted her teeth. "I'm tempted to complain to Xavier, but...Say what? It's all immature shit."

[Kitty] "No! NOT immature! Like, she is a HAZARD and we don't have to stand for it! LOOK! We just got attacked by a RAT who isn't even allowed in here!"

[Remy] "Non. How about y'? He craned his neck around the door, tying up the bag. "Y' didn't get bit or nothin' did y'?"

[Talia] "Totally! It's way unsafe!"

[Talia] "No, but Lizzie got scratched!" She told him

[Elizabeth] "I was thinking more about the name calling and that...." she shrugged, looking a little distant. Maybe she needed a drink or something to eat.

[Kitty] She stamped her foot ineffectually on TJ's bed. "It's not safe, Lizzie got scratched and it could have bitten anyone! Wer shouldn't have to live in these like, sick conditions!"

[Talia] "No..we-" she stopped. "Remy, are you done with the bathroom?"

[Remy] "Really?" He looked at her with concern. "Lizzie, y' need t' clean dat up - get y're ass in here. Dere ain't anythin' gross left, less y' count me. Need a shower bad, now."

[Remy] He glanced at Talia. "Uh...oui."

[Talia] She stood off the bed, moving to the bathroom, shutting the door behind her.

[Elizabeth] "Fine..." she heaved herself up off the desk, then hesitated. "Tee, you need it? You go first."

[Elizabeth] She blinked as she spoke to the shut door. "Okay....I'll wait."

[Kitty] "Thank you Remy." Kitty climbed down from the bed. She looked at the ruins of the room. "I'll have to do my nails again."

[Elizabeth] "Yeah, thanks Remy..." she nodded and leaned against the door.

[Remy] He made a face at the sound of the retching. "Merde. I'll get her some gingerale or somethin'." he winked at Kitty. "Pas de problem, chatton."

[Remy] He looked at Lizzie. "Y' sure y're ok? Why don't I walk y' down t' annie while I'm gettin' some stuff for Talia? Hell...maybe she even has shit t' help her."

[Kitty] Kitty fairly dimpled at him, and said dramatically, "My hero!" She picked up her lamp which was now broken. "I'm going to go find Professor Xavier." She put the lamp back on the small table and went to the door. "I'll take you, Lizzie."

[Elizabeth] "Yeah, maybe that'd be a good idea," she nodded and tried to stand upright at once, felt dizzy and almost fell back against the door. "Wow, is it hot in here or is it just me?"

[Remy] Remy put a hand under her elbow. "Are y' catchin' d' flu now too, petite?"

[Remy] "C'mon. Best we get y' downstairs den. Can y' walk by d' other side of her Kitty?"

[Elizabeth] "Probably. Or I just need something to drink."

[Kitty] Kitty grabbed her water bottle and handed it to Lizzie. "Come on Lizzie."

[Elizabeth] "Cheers," she took the bottle greatfully and sipped at it slowly.
I'm actually quite pleasant until I'm awake.
HoodedMan
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Lord Sarcasmo von Snarkypants

Post by HoodedMan »

Hahahahahahaha. Some of the most powerful mutants in the school, freaked out and run about the room by four rats. Fantastic and realistic; I love it. Shaz is going to be maaaaaaad... :)
ACHTUNG! Alles touristen und non-technischen looken peepers! Das computermachine ist nicht fuer gefingerpoken und mittengrabben. Ist easy schnappen der springenwerk, blowenfusen und poppencorken mit spitzensparken. Ist nicht fuer gewerken bei das dumpkopfen. Das rubbernecken sichtseeren keepen das cotten-pickenen hans in das pockets muss; relaxen und watchen das blinkenlichten.
Slarti
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: Damn Not Given
Nightscrawlearth Character: :icey :phoenix

Post by Slarti »

Oh my god, I was dying laughing throughout that! Great one! And I can't wait to see the Shaz fallout!