1/31 Instance: The Private After Party

Read our instance transcripts here for hot character sessions!
fourpawsonthefloor
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Executive Administrator

Post by fourpawsonthefloor »

[Eve] Eve led Paige along the running trails threw the woods behind the school. Walking hand in hand, he glanced over ocasionally still not believing what just happened.

[Paige] Paige laced their fingers together. For once in her life though, she was quiet. She smiled up at Eve.

[Eve] Looking down at her he smiled as well, "so... great party huh?"

[Paige] "Oh my gosh! That was a CRAZY party!!! I have never been to one where the requirements were 'strip and grab a drink!!'"

[Eve] "was a first for me too. Stupid bottle, must not have liked me as well as i thought."

[Paige] "Awww!!! It does like you! It just wanted us to wait so it would be special!!!" Paige smiled happily at him.

[Eve] "heh, i guess it did end up for the best" he said as he hugged her close and smiled again.

[Paige] Paige smiled and hugged him tightly, snuggling into him. "I couldn't agree more!"

[Eve] Walking a bit farther down the path Eve spotted a fallen tree off to the side a bit and led Paige over to it, lifting her up gently over fallen branches and a puddle of mud on the ground.

[Paige] Paige giggled and smiled as he did so. "Why thank you!"

[Eve] Sitting down on the tree next to Paige, Eve looked up at the small patch of sky visible threw the trees. The light from the stars shinning down and the shadows from the night only highed her beauty.

[Paige] Paige rested her head against him and looked up at whatever it was he was looking at. She smiled, thinking how lucky she was at the moment.

[Paige] Paige looked down at her shoe. "Eve? There is something I think you shold know about me..."

[Eve] "heh, not married are ya?" He joked, sensing the change in the girl he was hold.

[Paige] Paige laughed at that. "No... but I have erm... been with a guy....and I totally understand if you want to say goodbye right now...."

[Eve] Eve thought for a moment, still holding her at his side. "he's not waiting for you at home is he?" oh god i hope not.. Eve silently held his breathe as he waited for an answer.

[Paige] Paige broke down crying, shaking her head. "No... no I can't go anywhere near him again. I don't even remember what happened the night of graduation because of him."

[Eve] Eve held her close, and stroked her hair. His eye's flaired breifly as he thought of whoever hurt her like this. "shh... It's ok" he said, "i'm not going anywhere..."

[Paige] Paige cried against him, so relieve to hear that and to tell somebody all at the same time.

[Eve] Eve hugged her tight again, cupped her chin in his hand and brought her face up to his. "I'm going to ask you a question, and i want the abolute truth when you answer it..."

[Paige] Paige bit her bottom lip a bit... then nodded.

[Eve] He smiled to break her tension. "You want to be my girlfriend?"

[Paige] Paige laughed and wiped a tear away. "I want nothing more." Paige pulled him down into a kiss.
I'm actually quite pleasant until I'm awake.
Ferguson
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Fergie the Unjust

Post by Ferguson »

Sweetness and the dramallama raising it's head!
fourpawsonthefloor
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Executive Administrator

Post by fourpawsonthefloor »

I know!! Oh these new couples are SO damn cute!

Paws
I'm actually quite pleasant until I'm awake.
JSherlock
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: FABIO THOR
Nightscrawlearth Character: Dr. Summers, Wither, Callie

Post by JSherlock »

Oh MAN! This is great! And cute and sad and dammit, ANOTHER pairing to ship!
"... Pirates just kidnapped the bride and everyone is laughing. God I wish I spoke Finnish."
:cyclops :storm :pyro
Freak
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: Doctor Nemesis

Post by Freak »

...How come everyone and Lizzie starts the kissing, and only Alex is left behind? :shifty
Big bro' Alex will have to talk to Eve...
:freak :andreas They're fighting!
NachtcGleiskette
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: The Ragin' Cajun

Post by NachtcGleiskette »

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!

Alex is jealous :shifty
"If you live your life to please everyone else, you will continue to feel frustrated and powerless. This is because what others want may not be good for you. You are not being mean when you say NO to unreasonable demands or when you express your ideas, feelings, and opinions, even if they differ from those of others.â€
HoodedMan
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Lord Sarcasmo von Snarkypants

Post by HoodedMan »

Cute! I need to try to chart all of the weird relationships that are going on. *indulges in that for a while*
ACHTUNG! Alles touristen und non-technischen looken peepers! Das computermachine ist nicht fuer gefingerpoken und mittengrabben. Ist easy schnappen der springenwerk, blowenfusen und poppencorken mit spitzensparken. Ist nicht fuer gewerken bei das dumpkopfen. Das rubbernecken sichtseeren keepen das cotten-pickenen hans in das pockets muss; relaxen und watchen das blinkenlichten.
Slarti
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: Damn Not Given
Nightscrawlearth Character: :icey :phoenix

Post by Slarti »

Heeeheeeheee! And I don’t think Eve is paying anybody off here, so this is a safe one to ship. :shifty :P