02/01 Instance: The Green Eyed Monster Strikes Again.

Read our instance transcripts here for hot character sessions!
littlebamf
Navigator
Navigator
Title: Sometimes the bark isn\'t worse than the bite

Post by littlebamf »

[Elizabeth] Sitting cross legged on her bed, , Lizzie wrote up her notes from Munroe's class, chewing her pen. Back to reality after all the fun of the party. Oh well. At least everyone had had fun. Some more than others, she thought with a grin.

[Tom] Tom heard here and there about the party the students had for that Remy fellow, but he wanted to make sure about some facts about it. He opened Lizzie's door, adding a knock just to be civil about it. "Lizzie, do you have time talk?"

[Elizabeth] Looking up at Tom she grinned. "For you, I always have time," she motioned for him to come over to the bed, putting her books on the floor.

[Tom] He sat down next to her, "I heard a couple of rumours about a birthday party you and a couple of your friends held. I'm just curious on what really happened. Mind filling me in?"

[Tom] Tom felt that he may have said that last sentence a little too direct and emotionless.

[Elizabeth] Freezing slightly as she curled around him, Lizzie looked up into his face and frowned. "What rumours? We had a birthday party for Remy and played spin the bottle."

[Tom] "I think that was one of the rumours. Another one was that everyone was naked and making out with each other."

[Elizabeth] "Pardon?" sitting bolt upright, her hand still wrapped around his arm, she shook her head. "It was an underwear party. And we were not getting off with each other, it was spin the bottle!"

[Tom] "Okay, half naked then. I'm sorry that I'm sounding like a jerk now." he sighed, "I feel like the moment we go a step forward in this relationship there's always something that pushes it two steps back.... at least that's how I feel about it."

[Tom] "I guess I thought this might be one of those things that pushes back." He looked up into her eyes. "Do you have an idea what I'm saying here, because I feel like I'm starting to confuse myself."

[Elizabeth] Sighing, Lizzie ran a hand through her hair. "Any reason why it should? TJ and Remy and Scott and Angel were playing....Any particular reason you feel like we've taken a step back just because I played a party game?"

[Tom] Tom slowly took in a deep breath then exhaled then looked down. "Warren. Or Flail, or Fowl or whatever he calls himself. I heard you kissed him, and I remembered you how much you enjoyed his company in the kitchen.... I thought that you... Gawd, now that I think about it, it sounds so stupid."

[Elizabeth] Stirking him across the back, a furious expression on her face, she jumped up and stalked across to the window, keeping her back to him for a second to catch her breath before turning on him.

[Elizabeth] "Yes, it is fucking stupid! And yes we're only going to take two steps back if all you ever do is get jealous of my friends! Thought what, exactly, or don't I want to know? Am I not allowed to have my own soical life? Do you want to keep me on a lead or something?" she yelled, not caring how loud.

[Tom] "No, no Lizzie, it's just, I'm scared you're going to drop me for Warren. I know he's a good friend of yours, probably your best like you said. I just need reassurance that you still want to be with me. Look, I never had a relationship that felt this good, and I'm just so scared that it would end."

[Tom] Tom stood up and walked up to her. "Please don't be mad at me."

[Elizabeth] Giving a irritated huff, she looked up at his face and found her anger melting slowly. Reaching out to take one of his hands in hers she sighed. "I wouldn't be mad if you stopped doing this..."

[Elizabeth] Stepping in to him she gave him a kiss, stepping back. "I need reassurance too and...well, thinking that I'm going to go off with someone else isn't helpful."

[Tom] He lightly squeezed her hand, "Okay, I promise, I will try to stop this. No more jealousy...but on one condition." He pulled her closer, "Please tell me you love me."

[Elizabeth] Paling slightly, she felt her mouth go dry. Love?

[Elizabeth] "I...do you love me?"

[Tom] Tom was holding her against him now, their faces were less than an inch away now, lips at the same level, "I asked you first." he whispered.

[Elizabeth] Cringing slightly, she closed her eyes. Did she really love him yet? It was far too soon and what with all this shit he kept bringing up...

[Elizabeth] Instead of answering she slipped her arms around him and pulled him down for a kiss, making it linger.

[Tom] After a while Tom broke the kiss, "Okay then, would you at least tell me I'm a good kisser?" He chuckled.

[Elizabeth] "You're a very good kisser," she purred softly and nestled her head under his chin, hoping he'd stop with his jealous streak now. It was getting to her and really didn't help her feel sure of things.

[Tom] "Haha, thank you." he said, giving her a nice hug. "And like I promised, no more jealousy, you run naked through the school if you want."

[Elizabeth] "You'd probably enjoy that anyway....." she said deviously and gave him a kiss. "Now, like I asked....How about me?"

[Tom] He brought his hands up and held her behind her head, "You are," he kissed her forehead, "the most," he kissed her left cheek, "important" then the right cheek, "person in my life" he kissed her on her mouth, trying to make it linger like before.

[Elizabeth] "I....love you." Lizzie whispered, pressing her cheek aganst his. It was at least partly true....Something was there, she did feel something and for now, love was the best word. He was so...He was there. He wanted to be around her and he did seem to care...

[Tom] "Thank you" he whispered, holding the silence for a second before quickly pulling away, "Shite, what time is it" he checked his watch, "I should have met Dr. McCoy an hour ago, I'm really sorry I can't stay any longer."

[Tom] He started going to the door, "Thank you again, and I promise, no more jealousy." He opened it and stood there looking at her for a second then smiled.

[Elizabeth] "Bye..." she said softly as he closed the door behind him and walked back over to her bed, lying on her side.

[Elizabeth] He didn't love her. But it was a start.
HoodedMan
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Lord Sarcasmo von Snarkypants

Post by HoodedMan »

If Warren had any inkling this was going on, Tom would be fried. That fucking bastard.
ACHTUNG! Alles touristen und non-technischen looken peepers! Das computermachine ist nicht fuer gefingerpoken und mittengrabben. Ist easy schnappen der springenwerk, blowenfusen und poppencorken mit spitzensparken. Ist nicht fuer gewerken bei das dumpkopfen. Das rubbernecken sichtseeren keepen das cotten-pickenen hans in das pockets muss; relaxen und watchen das blinkenlichten.
Slarti
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: Damn Not Given
Nightscrawlearth Character: :icey :phoenix

Post by Slarti »

Grrr. Warren needs to let Angel melt off Tommy boy’s face before he fries him.
fourpawsonthefloor
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Executive Administrator

Post by fourpawsonthefloor »

LOL!! I just love the sheer deviousness of it. Poor Lizzie.

One thing you have to admit - Tommy boy is an interesting fellow +10.

Paws
I'm actually quite pleasant until I'm awake.
steyn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: The furry one.
Nightscrawlearth Character: :bunny

Post by steyn »

Woo! thanks to Paws's +10 Tom finally gone up to Lvl. 5 Mutant with a +4 Bastard Cane
NachtcGleiskette
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: The Ragin' Cajun

Post by NachtcGleiskette »

Wow. Tom's such a bastard, and we know this, and yet.....im still shipping!

And Tom's +4 Bastard Cane is nothing against my +3 zippo lighter.
"If you live your life to please everyone else, you will continue to feel frustrated and powerless. This is because what others want may not be good for you. You are not being mean when you say NO to unreasonable demands or when you express your ideas, feelings, and opinions, even if they differ from those of others.â€
littlebamf
Navigator
Navigator
Title: Sometimes the bark isn\'t worse than the bite

Post by littlebamf »

Tom is no match against Lizie the lvl 5 +1 spaz with her +4 sparkly pink nife and her +12138948379739574974 overprotective Fire Breathing )thats another +6) best friend.
TechPrincess
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber
Title: Little BABY!! Fairy <3
Nightscrawlearth Character: :jean :emma :husk

Post by TechPrincess »

Man, Tom needs a good beating. *nods* poor Lizzie.
Paige :husk -------- Emma :emma -------- Hope :jean
JSherlock
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: FABIO THOR
Nightscrawlearth Character: Dr. Summers, Wither, Callie

Post by JSherlock »

LMAO! Tom = wood. Warren = fire. Tom is going down. And yeah, I'm still shipping. But I also ship Lizzie/Warren.
"... Pirates just kidnapped the bride and everyone is laughing. God I wish I spoke Finnish."
:cyclops :storm :pyro
stjohn
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber
Title: The Boggy Man

Post by stjohn »

i've got a question... where are all these people being shipped to?
Stjohn: did i walk in on yall doing :shifty?
* Bobby covers Lorna's goodies and whistles innocently.
Lorna: You see nothing!
Stjohn: pay no attention to the couple under the covers?
Lorna: There is no couple, no covers, and, on a different note, no spoon.
Stjohn: I don't believe you. I'm holding a spoon right now.
Lorna: Well damn