2/1 Instance: Get used to it

Read our instance transcripts here for hot character sessions!
fourpawsonthefloor
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Executive Administrator

Post by fourpawsonthefloor »

[Remy] Remy shut down his laptop and frowned at it. Talia, Rahne and now Lizzie too? What was with this girl?

[Remy] He shook his head. He had to say something...even if she was a girl.

[Remy] He crossed to the girls wing, knocking on Rahne's door. Hopefully the petite wasn't in as well - he didn't want to make this awkward for her.

[Ali] Ali swung the door open, cigarette in hand, scowling at the man who stood before her. "What the fuck do you want?"

[Remy] "I wanna have a chat with y'." he glanced around. "D' y' want t' invite me in, or shall we go somewhere else dat we won't be interrupted?" The last thing he wanted to do was have any of the girls wander by and hear more hurtful things from this one.

[Ali] "What the hell makes you think I want to talk to you?"

[Remy] "I don't really give a shit if y' don't want t' talk t' me...we're gonna talk."

[Ali] She raised a brow. "Well. Come in then," she said, backing away from the door for him to enter.

[Remy] He slipped in the room, choosing to lean against Rahne's dresser, folding his arms and looking at her. "So why y' doin' all dis?"

[Ali] "Doing all what?" she asked, draping herself over her bed, taking another drag off her cigarette.

[Remy] "Harrassin' all the girls. Can't figure out why y' do it. Dis some game for y'?"

[Ali] She shrugged. "What business is it of yours? Maybe if you all left me alone, you'd find I'd offer the same."

[Remy] "I did leave y' alone. Said my peice an' den left it - this mornin' I go find y've commented me again. How's dat me buggin' y'?"

[Remy] "An' as for d' rest of d' girls - of course dere goin' t' tell y' t' back off. Y're hurtin' Rahne."

[Ali] "Oh wah wah wah. Is that all you people ever do? Cry?"

[Ali] "And for your information, Rahne isn't the easiest person to live with. She screams and goes all dog in her sleep. I'm fucking allergic."

[Ali] "Not to mention she keeps stealing my cigarettes," Ali told him, taking another drag. "So you're here in a huff because I'm mean to Rahne? Come on."

[Remy] Remy grit his teeth. "Of course she's got nightmares - she's been through a lot lately. Y' can't expect everthin' t' be a bed of roses for her. An' oui. I feel responsible for d' petite. Don't appreciate y' messin' with her."

[Remy] "An' d' same goes for d' rest of dem...expecially Talia. D' girls worried enough about how she looks. Not dat I mind showin' her over an' over again how much I love how she looks, but I don't like it when she's sad."

[Ali] "Maybe you all need to stop being drama queens," she paused, raising a brow at Remy. "So, what you're telling me is it's better to pretend like they're normal, than treat them the way the rest of the world inevitably will?"

[Ali] "I know the south is stupid, but jesus."

[Remy] Remy sighed. "Well maybe if d' world wasn't filled with people like y'...I'd be a better place, neh?"

[Ali] "Aren't we a dreamer," she told him. "I'm just glad the world is filled with more people like them."

[Remy] He frowned. "Why are y' even here den? Y' have a pile of money, neh? Why come here?"

[Ali] She grew serious for a moment. "Trust me, if I had any choice in the matter, I wouldn't be here."

[Ali] "But, I don't! And here I am. And until I can leave, get used to it."

[Remy] He raised an eyebrow. "Y' don't have a choice? Why not?"

[Ali] "I don't think that's your business, red neck."

[Remy] He rolled his eyes. "Find den. Y're d' last person here I wanna learn anythin' about anyway. Jus'...if y' don't like dem, leave dem d' hell alone. Stop talkin' t' dem. Y' ain't worth dere trouble."

[Ali] Ali scoffed. "Don't tell me what I'm worth. I know very well."

[Ali] "Keep them in line, and I'll stop bothering them. Rahne I hardly even speak to at all anymore. It's just that self righteous brit, and your "girlfriend"."

[Remy] "So y' won't go pickin' fights no more den? Y'll stop callin' dem names?"

[Ali] "Now, I didn't say any of that. But I'm sure I can be persuaded," she raised a brow. Heh, this was getting fun.

[Remy] "What d' y' want? Money?" He reached his hand into his back pocket.

[Ali] "Do I look like I need money?" she asked, giving him a look.

[Remy] He replaced his wallet. "Suppose not, but what else in y're life means anythin' t' y'? What d' y' want?"

[Ali] "Use your imagination," she told him, spreading out a bit on her bed, letting her tank top slip down one shoulder a bit.

[Remy] Oh Dieu. "What part of dis did y' miss when Remy said he had a girlfriend already? I can hire someone for y' if y' want though. Don't know if anyone else would touch y'."

[Ali] Oh God this was just too much fun. "Girlfriend? Oh come on. Stop fooling yourself with that shit. Why would anyone prefer that mess when they could have much, much better?"

[Ali] "And I have never in my life had to pay for sex, and never intend to."

[Remy] "Bet y' didn't. Y' just spread y're legs an' sold tickets, neh?"

[Ali] She laughed. "Please. Tickets like that would be far more than anyone could afford, especially the likes of you."

[Ali] Ali rolled over, sure that her cleavage was well displayed. "And would you seriously expect I'd ever let you touch me?"

[Remy] This girl was just plain crazy. "Y' ain't makin' any sense. Just tell me what d' fuck dat y' want so Remy can get outta here before he gets sick."

[Ali] She sat up. This was getting to be SO much fun. She wondered how these people managed so much patience to go along for so long.

[Ali] "Ok, I want to talk. I'll be nice and all, so why don't we get to know each other?"

[Remy] He gave her a questioning look...but if that was the trade. "Fine...but y' stay dere an' I'll stay over here." He tipped his head at her. "So what d' y' want t' know?"

[Ali] "Well, we barely know anything about each other. The most I know about you is you're southern and dating the blue girl."

[Ali] "How about, where are you from?"

[Remy] "N'awleans...born an' raised. You?"

[Ali] She hesitated, but if she was going to do it, she had to commit. "Georgia."

[Ali] Moving on. "So, the blue girl. You love her then?"

[Remy] He laughed out loud. "An y're givin' Remy a hard time about bein' from d' south? With y' bein' a little peach?"

[Remy] A small smile crept on his face. "Oui. Love Talia with all my heart."

[Ali] "So...is she blue...everywhere?"

[Remy] He gave her an odd look. "Oui...what did y' expect?"

[Ali] "Is she a straight laced girl? Or does she let you take her in the ass every once in a while?"

[Remy] He frowned. "Thought y' were gettin' t' know Remy better. Why d' facination with our sex life?"

[Ali] She gave him a smirk. "What, afraid of the questions?"

[Ali] "Does she scream? Or is she a quiet one? How long does it take to make her cum?"

[Remy] "Y' want answers? Fine den. She's a kinky little thing, been havin' d' best sex of a lifetime with her." he gave her a look. "An' trust me, I have a lot t' compare it with. Y' wouldn't even come close t' measurin' up."

[Remy] "Now...if y're done with y're facination with my girlfriend, maybe I should go."

[Ali] "How big are you?" she asked, looking him square in the eye.

[Remy] "About 6'2". Y'?"

[Ali] Ali raised a brow. "That's not what I meant."

[Remy] He narrowed his eyes at her. "Y' know what? I think we're done here. Jus' leave d' girls alone, bein?"

[Ali] "Aww, what am I making you uncomfortable?"

[Remy] "Wouldn't care about answerin' dat stuff with anyone else, but y're about as creepy as dey come. Waitin' for y're head to spin around or somethin'."

[Ali] "Creepy? How about flat out irritated?"

[Ali] "Maybe next time you'll think twice before paying me a friendly visit, moron," she turned away from him to dig another cigarette out of the pack.

[Remy] "Dunno what t' call y'...y' have more personalities dan all d' people in d' school together."

[Remy] He pushed himself off the dresser. "Won't be back. Cause I won't need t'. Y're gonna treat dem girls nice now. So its done."

[Ali] "Whatever you say captain cajun. Bye!" She waved absently at him.

[Remy] He rolled his eyes and shut the door firmly behind him. He was going to go take a shower.

[Edited on 1/2/07 by fourpawsonthefloor]
I'm actually quite pleasant until I'm awake.
stjohn
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber
Title: The Boggy Man

Post by stjohn »

"Ali] "Whatever you say captain cajun."

Remy's new code name ;)
Stjohn: did i walk in on yall doing :shifty?
* Bobby covers Lorna's goodies and whistles innocently.
Lorna: You see nothing!
Stjohn: pay no attention to the couple under the covers?
Lorna: There is no couple, no covers, and, on a different note, no spoon.
Stjohn: I don't believe you. I'm holding a spoon right now.
Lorna: Well damn
Freak
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: Doctor Nemesis

Post by Freak »

Ok, ok, ok....what was that? :shrug
Ali trying to get Remy will make me have bad dreams for weeks!

Good one, though. That had a 'Basic Instinct'-flair.
:freak :andreas They're fighting!
TechPrincess
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber
Title: Little BABY!! Fairy <3
Nightscrawlearth Character: :jean :emma :husk

Post by TechPrincess »

Hahahahaha! Great instance!
Paige :husk -------- Emma :emma -------- Hope :jean
HoodedMan
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Lord Sarcasmo von Snarkypants

Post by HoodedMan »

ROFL. That's all I need to say.
ACHTUNG! Alles touristen und non-technischen looken peepers! Das computermachine ist nicht fuer gefingerpoken und mittengrabben. Ist easy schnappen der springenwerk, blowenfusen und poppencorken mit spitzensparken. Ist nicht fuer gewerken bei das dumpkopfen. Das rubbernecken sichtseeren keepen das cotten-pickenen hans in das pockets muss; relaxen und watchen das blinkenlichten.
JSherlock
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: FABIO THOR
Nightscrawlearth Character: Dr. Summers, Wither, Callie

Post by JSherlock »

I am in complete agreement with NS!
"... Pirates just kidnapped the bride and everyone is laughing. God I wish I spoke Finnish."
:cyclops :storm :pyro