2/2 Instance: Meet the Parents: The LeBeau (Part Deux)

Read our instance transcripts here for hot character sessions!
NachtcGleiskette
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: The Ragin' Cajun

Post by NachtcGleiskette »

[Remy] Remy sat, Talia between his legs as he tried to not make a point of watching the drive. He blew out a cloud of smoke, trying not to be nervous about this. Jean-Luc was cool. There was no reason to be all twitchy like this.

[Lizzie] Lizzie cricked her back as she slowed her jog to a walk and looked over her shouder at Scott. "That was a good run!" she grinned, pushing her fringe out of her eyes.

[Talia] Talia look back at Remy. "Are you ok?"

[Remy] He flashed her a quick smile, settling the bouncing of his leg. "Oui. Why wouldn't I be?" he leaned forward and gave her a quick peck.

[Summers] Scott came after, slowing down. He took a swig from his water bottle. "That was an awesome run. I'd never thought to go through that part of the woods."

[Remy] He looked up as Lizzie and Scott ran up. "Hey."

[Talia] She shrugged. "You seem all jumpy."

[Remy] He gave her a slightly guilty look. "Well...maybe a bit. He'll be here pretty quick, neh?"

[Lizzie] "Yeah, it's pretty cool down there isn't it?" she nodded, then turned to smile at TJ Remy. "Hi Remy, Tee, how are you today?

[Remy] "Pretty good. Jus' enjoyin' d' last of the warmth before we go back t' artic hell up here. How about y' two?"

[Talia] TJ smiled at Lizzie. "Not bad. You look sweaty."

[Lizzie] "Yep. I've been running," she rolled her eyes. "Sweat means you've been working very hard."

[Summers] Scott nodded at them with a smile, then sat on a deck chair and unlaced his tennis shoes.

[Talia] "I neeeeever sweat."

[Lizzie] "Remy?" she raised an eyebrow.

[Lizzie] "Tee has never been sweaty?"

[Remy] Remy chuckled. "Y're lyin' dere chere. I've made y' sweat plenty of times." He grinned cheekily."

[Talia] She elbowed him. "I mean like.....gah!"

[Summers] Scott hid his amused snort through a cough and took another sip of his water.

[Talia] "I mean like..running or working out sweaty," she replied with a blush.

[Remy] He just chuckled again, giving her a soft kiss on her neck.

[Lizzie] Shaking off her limbs, Lizzie started to stretch out so she wouldn't be stiff later on, ending up nearly in the splits on the ground, resting there. "What are you two doing out here anyway?"

[Remy] The crunch of wheels got his attention as a sleek black expensive looking car pulled into the drive. He watched it come up the drive. "Umm...my Nonc's comin'. Think dat's him dere actually."

[Lizzie] "Really? Cool," she said, taking in the very expensive car. It wouldn't have looked out of place in her parents driveway.

[Summers] "That's good of him to come." Scott said, turning to look at the car.

[Jean-Luc] Jean-Luc was impressed to see the school was well put together. Nice campus at least. The rest was yet to see.

[Talia] TJ noticed the car pulling up. Who else would it be?

[Jean-Luc] He spotted Remy and Talia out the window, talking to a couple of kids. Bon. He wouldn't have to go looking for them. He waited as the driver pulled the car to a stop, not waiting for him to open the door for him.

[Remy] Remy stood up, offering his hand to Talia to help her up. "Well...here goes nothin', neh?"

[Talia] TJ stood with him. "Relax. It's just your uncle!"

[Remy] "Je sais. Jus' dat..." he gave her a lopsided grin, kissing her briefly. "Merci chere."

[Summers] Scott raised his eyebrows at Remy's nervousness. "You've been doing well here, this year - there's nothing to be worried about." He re-laced his shoes and dropped next to Lizzie, also stretching.

[Jean-Luc] Jean-Luc stepped up onto the lawn, smiling. "So here y' are." Remy met him halfway, and he drew him into a big hug. "Y' were waitin' for me?"

[Remy] Remy hugged him back, a bit embarrassed. He stepped back. "Oui. Y're right on time. How was d' flight?"

[Lizzie] Watching the reunion from the ground, Lizzie felxed her feet and waited to be introduced, giving them time.

[Talia] Talia stood back for a moment, as the two reunited.

[Jean-Luc] "Good." he turned to Talia, pulling her into a quick hug before tucking her hand around his arm, patting it. "So now I've got my nephew's pretty lady, I'm good to tour. Who are y're friends?"

[Remy] Remy chuckled. "Well - dis is Lizzie an' Scott. Dey were jus' runnin'."

[Talia] She smiled. "hey Jean Luc," as he took her arm.

[Summers] Scott stood up, and smiled politely. "Hello."

[Lizzie] "Nice to meet you!" Lizzie smiled amd rolled on her side, uncurling her arms from where they were twined through her legs and knelt up a little in one fluid movement.

[Jean-Luc] He grinned back. "What's dis formality with y' Talia? Y' should just call me Nonc."

[Talia] "I...uhh...I dunno," she bit her lip. That was kind of weird wasnt it? He wasnt her uncle..

[Jean-Luc] He smiled at the other two students. "Good t' meet y' as well. So y're both in Remy's year, neh? Sure dat he's mentioned both of y' to me."

[Remy] Remy glanced at his uncle, giving him a small shake of the head. He wished Talia wasn't so reluctant though.

[Jean-Luc] He held his hand out to the two of them, shaking hands.

[Lizzie] "Yeah, we're all in the same year," Lizzie nodded and stood up, brushing her legs down.

[Summers] "I'm sure he has." Scott said, as he shook hands.

[Northstar] * Northstar arrived fashionably late, swaggering up behind Talia.

[Northstar] "Oh good! Just in time for introductions."

[Remy] "Oh hey Jean-Paul." Remy grinned at his roommate. "Dis is my Nonc...Jean-Luc. I have a feelin' dis is gonna get confusin'." he added with a chuckle.

[Northstar] "Ha! That's fantastic. Bonjour, Jean-Luc." Jean-Paul offered Remy's uncle his hand and a charming smile.

[Jean-Luc] Jean-Luc turned around and shook hands with charismatic young man. "Y're Remy's room mate, neh?"

[Talia] TJ scowled a bit at Jean Paul's appearance. And suddenly he was Mr. Wonderful?

[Northstar] * Northstar nodded. "Quite so. A pleasure."

[Jean-Luc] "So what are y' all up to today den? Jus' hangin' around after classes? Dere any extra cirrucular activities here?"

[Northstar] "None of which you'd approve." Jean-Paul grinned slyly. "But I could be wrong."

[Talia] She rolled her eyes. JP was a weirdo!

[Summers] "Running new courses to see which one is the worst of the lot for Ali."

[Remy] Remy chuckled. "Well we're in a college, neh? We're supposed t' do some crazy shit."

[Jean-Luc] "Oui?" He raised one eyebrow. "An' just how crazy is it?"

[Lizzie] Standing by she watched the entertainment. "I've got some more training to be doing, then some programming, and I'm on jet duty later..."

[Angelina] Angel wandered outside, an unlit cigarette hanging from her lips. Oh, hey, people…. Great. She was a little shaken up from a strange phone call, and had just wanted to be alone and maybe take a flight.

[Lizzie] "Hey, Angel!" she waved over as she saw Angel wander out of the back door looking a little...shaken? Frowning she moved over to her. "You alright?"

[Angelina] “Hey, Liz,” she replied, lighting up her cigarette and taking a long, shaky drag. “Yeah, I’m fine… just some family stuff…. So! What’s up out here?”

[Remy] Remy gave his uncle a sheepish look. "oh y' know...regular stuff."

[Summers] "Angelina. . . " Scott went over to her and pulled her into a hug. "Are you okay?"

[Lizzie] "Ah. Say no more...." she nodded, then nodded over to Remy and his crowd. "Remy's uncle is visiting."

[Northstar] * Northstar grinned, unable to resist. "I have to say, it's been quite an adventure rooming with your nephew. I've learned more from him than from all the teachers combined."

[Remy] He looked over at Angel, waving her over. "Nonc dis is mon amie, Angel."

[Northstar] He shook his head, seemingly contemplative. "If those walls could only talk..."

[Talia] TJ shot Jean Paul a look. What the hell was he doing?!

[Jean-Luc] "Oh really - dat's..." Confusing as all hell really. He looked at Talia. "He's workin' hard at school, from what I've seen."

[Angelina] “I’m fine,” she told Scott, holding onto him. “I’ll tell you later, si?” She turned and smiled at Remy and… oh! His uncle! “Hi, Mr. LeBeau, it’s nice to meet you.”

[Lizzie] Lizzie choked on a laugh when she heard what Jean-Paul said.

[Remy] Remy rolled his eyes. "Y're a tease, Jean-Paul. An' if I've been teachin' y' shit, I'll be amazed. Think y' fully brushed up on everythin' before y' came here anyway."

[Angelina] Angel blinked and looked at the other guy…. That was Remy’s new roommate. Gene or something.

[Talia] She began to think with a frown. What was going on with Remy and Jean Paul?

[Jean-Luc] "Bonjour." He shook the winged girls hand. "Very pretty...y're wings dat is. Its nice t' meet my nephews friends."

[Jean-Luc] "So how are y' all likin' it here? What y' think of the courses bein' offered?" He wanted the full story on this place."

[Angelina] “Oh, thank you,” she blushed a little, ruffling her wings. A charmer just like Rem.

[Summers] "Ok. Do you have another cigarette?" he asked as he squeezed her hand gently.

[Northstar] Jean-Paul shrugged and grinned. "As you say, Remy. And the college is good enough. The members of the administration has a stick up their collective a-- eh, the administration's a bit restrictive."

[Lizzie] "I like it, they offer a good range here," Lizzie shrugged. "I wasn't happy when I first moved here as I had wnated to go to school back home, but I've found this place to be more than...It's helped me through a lot, being here and it's really...It's cool," shrugging slightly.

[Jean-Luc] "Oh oui? Dey bein' too hard on y' guys?"

[Lizzie] She'd broken off, realising she was getting far too into the eager beaver routine.

[Talia] TJ shrugged. "I like it alot. But some of the classes are really dumb."

[Talia] "And...some of the professors are...weird. Or not cool."

[Lizzie] "Scott! I'm dissapointed in you!" she said, mock severely, hearing the cigarette request. "You should be setting an example."

[Angelina] “Yeah,” she answered, and dug in her jacket pocket for the pack. She passed it over without comment and stared blankly at the chatting group, her mind still back in the room.

[Northstar] * Northstar smirked and pulled out a cigarette of his own.

[Jean-Luc] He looked concerned, patting Talia's hand again. "Oh oui? Dey doin' inappropriate things?"

[Summers] Slinking into the shade, Scott lit up a cigarette.

[Remy] He patted Talia's back, seeming as his nonc still had a firm grasp on her. He didn't really know what to say - he'd already given his nonc his side of the picture.

[Talia] "They're just.....dumb.." she wasn't sure if she wanted to get into all that. "They try to be all nice but they;re jerks"

[Summers] He blew the smoke at Lizzie. "Quitting is hard."

[Lizzie] "I don't know....Some of them are pretty nice," Lizzie said, trying to not offend TJ.

[Lizzie] Scowling at Scott she raised an eyebrow. "I managed it."

[Summers] "Any tips?" He replied in just the same tone of voice.

[Angelina] Angel realized she was standing by herself and considered joining Scott in the shade, but she didn’t want to have to feel him watching her from behind those precautionary shades. She shifted a bit, crossing her arms across her chest.

[Talia] "Well, yeah not all of them...just some," or one.

[Jean-Luc] "So how about d' rest of y'? Y' finding problems with y're proffessors or non?"

[Lizzie] "Keep busy. Keep focused....." she shrugged. "You'll quit if you want to."

[Northstar] Jean-Paul shrugged. "Why would you want to quit?" He lit his cigarette and took a long drag. "As for me, I don't really deal with the professors, and they don't deal with me. Works out well, neh?"

[Jean-Luc] "Hmm." Jean-Luc looked thoughtful. He certainly had a lot to speak about with this Mr. Xavier.

[Summers] "I like all of my classes, especially Dr. McCoy's. Advanced Mutant Phsyiology."

[Jean-Luc] "Oh - nearly forgot." he reached in his coat pocket for an envelope. "Bon Anniversaire, Remy."

[Lizzie] "I'm enjoying mechanics and military studies," she chipped in, smiling.

[Angelina] Angel realized she should attempt to join the conversation and took a drag off her burned down cigarette. “I still like old Howlett,” she offered. “Arts.”

[Remy] "Merci." He took the envelope from him. Why did people keep giving him shit? At least this looked to be just a card - his nonc had given him more than enough already. he had to strike up a deal with him or something.

[Jean-Luc] "Oh oui?" he responded to Scott. "Y're in dat too ain't y' Remy?"

[Talia] "Howlett's crazy! But he can be fun."

[Jean-Luc] "What does Proffessor Howlett teach angain?"

[Lizzie] "I do quite like dance. It's good exercise."

[Jean-Luc] *again

[Angelina] “Oh,” he was talking to her. “Drama, art, dance… he’s cool.” She smiled.

[Jean-Luc] "Bein. Its good dat y' do have some y' can count on den."

[Lizzie] "Sargeant Rankin is a good tutor. I've learnt a lot from him."

[Jean-Luc] "Bein." He made a note in his head of the 'good' teachers that the kids had mentioned. Looking down at his watch, he gave Remy another smile. "Well, should go meet with d' headmaster den. Maybe I can take y' an' Talia out for dinner afterwards?"

[Remy] "Oui...sounds nice." He looked at Talia for confirmation.

[Talia] TJ nodded. "That'd be cool," she smiled.

[Remy] "I'll jus' show y' in Nonc." he gave Talia a peck on the cheek. "Be right back, chere."

[Northstar] * Northstar smirked faintly.

[Talia] She looked after them as they went in, then turned back noticing Jean Paul smirking. She scowled at him.

[Angelina] Angel jumped as her forgotten smoke burned down to her fingers. “Merda!”

[Talia] "Why do you say stupid things like that?!"

[Summers] "Ok, Angel, talk to me." Scott said, crossing over to her and turning her so he could look at her

[Northstar] Jean-Paul smiled brightly. "I'm sure I don't know what you're talking about."

[Talia] "You know exactly what I'm talking about! You do it all the time, you make up this stuff about Remy and say it to people! It's not right!"

[Talia] "Why would you say that stupid stuff in front of his uncle? Do you know ANYTHING?!"

[Angelina] She shot a glance at the others and then back at him. “Not here, okay?” She gave him a look and pulled away to find someplace to dump the cigarette, turning around to watch TJ fight with the roommate... John?

[Northstar] * Northstar raised an eyebrow archly, and the smile turned wicked. "Who says I was making it up?"

[Lizzie] Oh, dear.

[Summers] "Ok, 'chezza. . ." He turned to watch TJ and Jean-Paul.

[Talia] "You.." she paused a second. How did she know? "Remy'd never do anything with you.." she told him with a tad less conviction than before.

[Northstar] Jean-Paul shrugged. "As long as you're sure of that, I don't see the problem."

[Remy] Remy wandered back out, heading back for the group on the lawn. He pulled Talia into his arms, resting his chin on her head. "So...whatcha guys talkin' about?"

[Northstar] "You." Northstar smiled ferally. "Just having a little chat."

[Talia] "The problem is you keep telling people all this crap!"

[Angelina] Wow, drama. This was like a time warp to last year, she thought, fidgeting. “Okay, I don’t feel like… I’m just gonna take a flight. Later, yo.” She gave Scott a smile, trying to show him she wasn’t mad at him. “Ti amo.” She walked off into the grounds and took off.

[Talia] She noticed Remy rejoin them. "Nothing," she huffed.

[Remy] He looked between Talia and Jean-Paul. Why did the two of them nettle each other so much?"

[Remy] "Ok..." He gave her an extra squeeze, noticing how tense she was. "Y' want a smoke while we're waitin'?"

[Lizzie] Walking over to Scott she watched Angel take off. "Is she okay?"

[Talia] "Yeah ok," she told him, still glaring at Jean Paul.

[Summers] "No...When she gets back, she'll tell me," he told Lizzie, staring after Angel.

[Northstar] * Northstar smiled pleasantly. "Well, I'll be seeing you," he said to Remy, seemingly ignoring the others, and walked off.

[Lizzie] "Well, stupid question, but still...You take good care of it," she frowned.

[Remy] "See y'..." He waved, and looked back at Talia. "What's d' matter?"

[Talia] TJ bristled at that. Why all the attention to Remy?! He was HER god damned boyfriend!

[Talia] "he just says stupid things, and I don't like it!" she told him.

[Remy] "Oh, oui, I know. He's got a weird sense of humor." he shrugged. "Jus' don't pay him no mind, chere."

[Talia] "He does it on purpose to bug me!"

[Remy] "Think he's enjoyin' squishin' my nuts more. Figuratively dat is."

[Talia] She glared at him, before sighing. "I dunno."

[Summers] "Yes, I will," he replied to Lizzie, smiling at her.

[Remy] He gave her a kiss on the temple. "Look, don' worry about it, bein? Why don't we jus' relax a bit before we got t' go get ready for dinner."

[Lizzie] "Good," she returned the smile, looking sideways at the tangle that was TJ, Remy and Jean Paul. The school was never short of drama...

[Talia] "Fine," she sat down again under the tree, looking over at Lizzie and Scott. She hoped she hadn't made them feel uncomfortable...well, Lizzie.

[Summers] "Have a good time at dinner, Remy. I think I'm going in." He cast a look at the sun sideways.

[Summers] He nodded at Lizzie and went in through the door.

[Lizzie] Sighing she rubbed the back of her neck, then looked around, chewing her lip. She felt a little odd now Scott had gone in.

[Lizzie] Maybe she'd go find Tom or something....Waving at TJ and Remy she headed towards the door. "I'll see you lot later, have fun at dinner!"

[Remy] Remy looked up. See y' both."

[Remy] He grabbed Talia's hand and led her over to a bench. "Nonc sure does like y' chere. Y' like my family don't y'?"

[Talia] TJ waved to Lizzie, as Remy led her over.

[Talia] "Yeah, your family is really nice. You like mine too, right?"

[Remy] He thought of John and bit his cheek. "Oui. Dey love y' a lot chere."

[Talia] "Yeah...they do..." she said, looking down and tracing patterns on the bench.

[Remy] He caught her hand and kissed her palm. "Y' think dey are ok with me?"

[Talia] "Sure, why wouldn't they be??"

[Remy] "Well...jus' things. I want dem t' be ok with us, y' know?"

[Talia] "I think they are. My mom likes you alot. Whya re you so worried about that?"

[Remy] He gave her a sheepish grin, looking up through his bangs at her. "Just cause."

[Talia] She pushed at him a bit. "Cause why? Why are you being sneaky?"

[Remy] "Moi?" He gave her a small smile. "I jus' want y' t' be happy is all. An' part of dat is havin' y're parents happy."

[Talia] "well, I am happy so...don't worry" she stuck her tongue out at him.

[Remy] "Bein. Dat's all dat I want." He leaned forward and gave her a deep kiss.
"If you live your life to please everyone else, you will continue to feel frustrated and powerless. This is because what others want may not be good for you. You are not being mean when you say NO to unreasonable demands or when you express your ideas, feelings, and opinions, even if they differ from those of others.â€
NachtcGleiskette
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: The Ragin' Cajun

Post by NachtcGleiskette »

Xavier's Office

[Jean-Luc] Jean-Luc entered the open office door that Remy had directed him too, shooing him away. He extended one hand out to the man across from him. "Nice t' meet y' in person, Mr. Xavier."

[Dr.Xavier] Xavier took the man's hand, shaking it firmly. "It's very nice to meet you as well, Mr. LeBeau. You'll forgive me if I don't get up." He chuckled at his joke. Oh he was such a card!

[Jean-Luc] He chuckled at the small joke and then took a seat, lacing his fingers over his knee. "So, you have a nice campus here. Converted home?"

[Dr.Xavier] "Yes, actually. It was an ancestrial home. Belonged to my family for ages, but hadn't been used in near twenty years when I started work on it, to convert it into a school."

[Dr.Xavier] "It was well worn at that time, in need of some good attention, and purpose," he smiled at the man. "I think it found both."

[Jean-Luc] "It's an admirable goal. Y've given a lot of kids a chance dey wouldn't normally have."

[Jean-Luc] "So...what is y're goal den? What future d' y' see for dis school?"

[Dr.Xavier] "My goal is to give every young person who, because of mutation never had a place to belong, a place here. To let them know they are not alone, and that they can have a college experience as anyone else can."

[Dr.Xavier] "And hopefully prepare them for life in the real world, and show them how to make a place for themselves there."

[Jean-Luc] He nodded. "Bein. An' y' plan t' run dis place for how long? Y' take all dese kids in an' give dem a free ride, neh?"

[Dr.Xavier] "I'll run it as long as I can. As long as there are children who need it."

[Dr.Xavier] "Yes, I give them all a free ride, because most of them couldn't afford anything like this. And it's those children we need to reach out to the most."

[Jean-Luc] He nodded. "As I said, most admirable. Remy however, is well looked after. I would not feel right takin' money dat could go to help another student." He pulled a cheque out of his pocket and slid it over to Mr. Xavier. "Perhaps dis would help with y're endeavors?"

[Dr.Xavier] Xavier slid the check back to Jean Luc. "Mr. LeBeau, that's not the point of this school. I don't need you to worry about these things, I am more than happy to provide for your nephew here."

[Jean-Luc] Jean-Luc placed a hand over the cheque, nodding. "I respect dat, but if y' do need help in d' future, y' will be sure t' give me d' first call, neh?"

[Jean-Luc] He leaned back in his seat again. "Now, if y' wouldn't mind me askin'...I was wonderin' how y' select y're staff?"

[Dr.Xavier] "Absolutely. I appreciate that," he told the man.

[Dr.Xavier] "Well, as I'm sure you know, our entire staff is made up of mutants, with one exception."

[Dr.Xavier] "Many of them are colleagues and friends of mine whom I ahve known over the years. They are all highly qualified in their fields, and as that they are also mutants, they can relate to what my students are dealing with first hand."

[Jean-Luc] He nodded. "That's good t' hear. I was talkin' t' a few of y're students outside...an' dey mentioned dat some of d' teachers were overly harsh, or not suited t' dem."

[Jean-Luc] "Now, I know dat all students won't love all dere teachers, but dere is a way for dem t' talk t' people about it, I am assumin'?"

[Dr.Xavier] Xavier paused a second. "Well, yes, it's not likely that the students would all get along with their professors. And if ever there was a real problem, they can always come to me. We also have an on staff psychologist for their needs, and the staff always has their doors open for any of them."

[Jean-Luc] "Oui?" Remy hadn't mentioned that there was a psychologist on staff. "Actually, dat brings up another point. Y' know dat my nephew's been through a lot, oui? Been tryin' t' think of stuff t' help him, but d' boy is a bit stubborn."

[Dr.Xavier] "Yes, well, I know that Remy has been to see Dr. Guan a few times. She's the psychologist I mentioned."

[Dr.Xavier] "Obviously I don't know exactly what happened in these meetings, but I'm aware they occured."

[Jean-Luc] "He has?" He filed that away for a future talk with Remy. "Bien."

[Jean-Luc] He leaned forward. "My nephew is very important t' me y' know. I'd do anythin' t' ensure his well being."

[Dr.Xavier] "I understand that very much. If there is anything you need from me or this school, or anything you need to know, please let me know."

[Jean-Luc] "Merci." He regarded the man for a minute. "Now is dere anythin' dat I should know? About the well being of my nephew?"

[Dr.Xavier] "Well, he did go through a bit of a rough spot last year, but he's really turned it around quite a bit. You should be very proud of him."

[Jean-Luc] "I am." He beamed at the reassurance though.

[Jean-Luc] "Dere is one other student who I have interest in as well...Talia."

[Dr.Xavier] "Oh? Well, I know she and your nephew are close."

[Dr.Xavier] Understatement of the year.

[Jean-Luc] "Oui, dey are. She seems t' be havin' a hard time as well...she didn't seem as happy today. While its not my place t' interfere with her, I want t' extend whatever support I can for her as well."

[Jean-Luc] "She's important t' dis family."

[Dr.Xavier] "Well, I'm not at liberty to disclose much information when it comes to Miss Palmer. She has had some issues, but I know she's working to overcome them," he hoped she was. When was the last time he even spoke with her? "She's had a few issues upon coming to the school, but all has been better."

[Jean-Luc] "I'm happy t' hear dat. An' I understand y're discretion."

[Jean-Luc] "However, if I can ever be of assistance with her, an' it doesn't compromise y're confidentiality, I'd be more dan happy t' help."

[Dr.Xavier] "I will certainly keep that in mind Mr. LeBeau."

[Dr.Xavier] "Is there anything else you would like to talk about? About your nephew or Miss Palmer, or the school in general?"

[Jean-Luc] "Non. I'm sure dat y'll do y're best by dem. I just wanted t' let y' know where I sat. If I have further concerns after talkin' t' d' two of dem tonight at dinner, I'll contact y'."

[Jean-Luc] "Thank y' for d' time." He extended his hand again.

[Dr.Xavier] "Excellent. It was very nice meeting you Mr. LeBeau," Xavier shook the mans hand.

[Jean-Luc] "Likewise." He nodded and left to find the kids. Hopefully Remy would stop beating around the bush soon.

[Edited on 2/2/07 by NachtcGleiskette]
"If you live your life to please everyone else, you will continue to feel frustrated and powerless. This is because what others want may not be good for you. You are not being mean when you say NO to unreasonable demands or when you express your ideas, feelings, and opinions, even if they differ from those of others.â€