02/04 Instance: Pete's a 'Gent'

Read our instance transcripts here for hot character sessions!
littlebamf
Navigator
Navigator
Title: Sometimes the bark isn\'t worse than the bite

Post by littlebamf »

Takes place immediately after 02/04 Instance: Tom's a B*st*rd and fic, Cracks

[Elizabeth] Lizzie sat curled up by the edge of the pool, her head lolling on her knees as she rolled the vodka bottle around on the ground next to her.

[Elizabeth] Why was she so fucking surprised? Why? It wasn't like she ever got a good deal out of life...Everything always fucked up and everything always turned out bad....Tilting her head back, she raised the bottle to her lips and gulped a mouthful down, wincing.

[PeteWisdom] Pete peered around the corner and saw what looked like Lizzie. And vodka. Wonderful.

[PeteWisdom] He walked over and crouched down a few steps away. "Started the party without me, I see."

[Elizabeth] Looking up, she wiped her eyes with the back of her hand. "Wha do you wan'?" she slurred slightly and shifted to look away from him. She didn't want to be seen. Not like this.

[PeteWisdom] "Two things. First, I want to know what would put a girl like you in a mood like this."

[PeteWisdom] "Second, a swig of that vodka." He held out his hand for the bottle, his face neutral.

[Elizabeth] Scowling she clumsily thrust the bottle at him, slamming it into his stomach.

[Elizabeth] "All men are fucking bastards." Lizzie spat. "Why did you have to be right about him?" she added in a less hostile voice, her face crumpling.

[PeteWisdom] He took the hit to the chest in stride, then took a drink. "Me? Right about something? First time for everything, I guess."

[PeteWisdom] "Why let that wanker get to you?" He shook his head and offered the bottle back.

[Elizabeth] She snatched the bottle back and hugged it to her chest. She'd found it in the kitchen, of all places, in the very cupboard that she had emptied last semester.

[Elizabeth] "He goes for the whole 'you're so special to me, you're the most important thing to me'.....fucking bastard," she muttered.

[Elizabeth] "So special I found him in bed with that fucking blonde pop tart pop princess..." she added wrathfully and tried to stand up but fell over, landing in a heap giggling darkly.

[PeteWisdom] He was listening intently, not at all surprised that Ali had been sleeping around.

[PeteWisdom] When she fell he darted forward and caught her, laying her down slowly. "Whoa, not too fast now."

[PeteWisdom] "So Tom's a wanker, a liar, and ... you didn't kill him yet, did you?"

[Elizabeth] "No. Too easy," she pouted slightly, rolling her eyes. Agh, everything was so fuzzy....

[Elizabeth] She grabbed hold of the front of his jacket to keep steady. "You were right about him....How...Why? And why did you even care?" she asked, confused. Why had he cared so much about it?

[PeteWisdom] He nodded. "Good. I didn't know about Tom, honestly. I'm just a paranoid, untrusting bastard."

[PeteWisdom] "As for your other question..." he shrugged. "Mates look out for each other, remember?"

[Elizabeth] Making a face at that she looked away and drank more vodka. "Yeah. Mates. Mates....I have enough mates....I only have fuckin' mates..."

[PeteWisdom] He held out his hand for the vodka, really wanting another drink. "Be glad you have mates, because what more do you need? Good mates, good drink, and a roof over our head."

[Elizabeth] Grudgingly she gave him the bottle and leant her head on his shoulder.

[Elizabeth] "I - Er...I shouldn't drunk!" she blurted out, giggling. "But it feels better..."

[PeteWisdom] He took another swig, then held the bottle within easy reach for her. "Nothing wrong with a little vodka now and again." He sat down and leaned into her to help support her. He really didn't want to have to drag her back inside if she passed out...

[PeteWisdom] He reached into his coat and pulled out his cigarettes. "Fag? And I can't believe he'd pick Alison over you. What a crap shag she was."

[Elizabeth] Spurting out a mouthful of vodka she wiped her chin and looked up at him shrewdly, propping her chin on his shoulder.

[Elizabeth] "Were you that desperate?" she snorted, rolling her eyes slightly as she waved the fags off. "But really...I shoul-shouldn't drink....Makes me....spazzy!"

[Elizabeth] Laughing to herself her head fell forward so it was tucked under his chin and she curled an arm around him, tightening a hold on his jacket.

[Elizabeth] If she thought about it, it was all actually really funny...

[PeteWisdom] He laughed a bit at the desperate comment. "Nah, just thought she was causing so much trouble, someone ought to just shag her and be done with it. Didn't seem like anyone else was volunteering, so..." He winced as he lit his cigarette on his fingertip.

[PeteWisdom] No way he was getting his lighter out with her this clingy...

[Elizabeth] "You deserve a fucking medal mate!" she laughed and rubbed her cheek against his shoulder. It was so...nice to have a familiar accent here, to have someone who was just nice to be around, no need to have to fake who she was...

[Elizabeth] Shaking away those thoughts she snatched up the vodka bottle to down a little more. If she was going to get drunk, she might as well get paralytic.

[PeteWisdom] He took a deep drag. Damn that felt good... "I think we could find one for you, seeing as you haven't killed the wanker yet. Self control of a saint, you have."

[PeteWisdom] He shook his head and flicked the cigarette away. "But don't worry, you'll find someone worth your time some day."

[Elizabeth] That made her giggle harder and she leant up to look at him, narrowing her eyes a little at him teasingly. "I'm no saint, sweetheart...." she purred.

[Elizabeth] He really wasn't bad looking, really.

[Elizabeth] "Y'know something....You never let me trade you for that fag back in Camden," she added, pushing herself up so her face was level with his. "You don't have to lower yourself to Ali if you want some..."

[Elizabeth] Leaning in she pressed her lips to his, kissing him hotly, pushing at his shoulders slightly to make him go backwards to the ground, pressing her body against his.

[PeteWisdom] Now that caught him by surprise. It shouldn't have, but it sure as hell did.

[PeteWisdom] Pete considered, briefly, letting it happen. They could, after all, blame it on the alcohol. And Christ she was fit.

[PeteWisdom] After a moment, he pushed her back, holding her at arms length.

[PeteWisdom] "No Liz... I'd be all wrong for you. Sorry."

[Elizabeth] Squirming she tried to move back to him.

[Elizabeth] "Who are you to decide that? Are you going to fuck other girls behind my back and not tell me? Or am I not good looking enough for you or am I just too posh for you to want to deal with?"

[PeteWisdom] He was going to hate himself in the morning for this. Hell, he already hated himself.

[PeteWisdom] "Lizzie, this is probably the second stupidest thing I've ever done in my life, but no. I can't ... I can't take advantage of you like this." Goddammit. "It wouldn't be right."

[Elizabeth] Clenching her fists up she tore herself out of his grasp. "Not even if I want you to?" she flopped to the side, sneering, raising her bottle and drinking deeply from it.

[Elizabeth] "No one else wants me. No matter what I do..." she shook her head, blinking. Shit, now she was getting stupid, she could feel fucking tears in her eyes.

[PeteWisdom] Pete stood up and raised his arms to his side. "Look at me Lizzie. You're saying you want this? Either you're fucking pissed, or you're having a laugh, mate."

[PeteWisdom] "I'm no good for you or anybody."

[PeteWisdom] And that was the truth... or near to it.

[Elizabeth] "How do you know what I want and what I don’t?" she tried to stand up but wobbled over again, becoming aware that somehow she had torn her skirt.

[PeteWisdom] "Shit...!" He moved forward and caught her mid-wobble.

[PeteWisdom] "Make you a deal then. You wake up tomorrow and after getting over your hang over - you still want a shag, come find me."

[Elizabeth] "Or I could tell you when we wake up," she grinned deviously at him, kneeling up.

[PeteWisdom] He kneeled down to her level and looked her in the eyes. "No Liz. The deal stands."

[Elizabeth] Whining slightly she looked down and started to sob, pulling away from him and curling her legs to her chest.

[Elizabeth] "No one fucking wants me - what's wrong with me?" she begged, keeping her face down.

[PeteWisdom] He could think of a few things...

[PeteWisdom] "Nothing wrong with you Liz. Just bad times right now. Look, I'm not too great at this whole 'my life sucks' talk, because I don't have any advice."

[PeteWisdom] He kept a foot or two away, not wanting to violate her personal space now. "Why don't we find Warren? He's your best mate, right? He can help."

[Elizabeth] Her face crumpled and she shrugged a little bit. She did want to see Warren, but....shit. She was quite drunk now.

[Elizabeth] "He can't see me like this," she sniffed, wiping her eyes again and taking another swig of vodka.

[PeteWisdom] "Sure he can. He's supposed to be our counselor now or something, right?" He slowly moved a little closer, not wanting to startle her.

[Elizabeth] "No he fucking can't!" she snapped back at him, turning her back to him. "It's...complicated."

[PeteWisdom] "Alright then, I'll hold your hair back this time and drop you off in your room if you need me to."

[PeteWisdom] "But let's not make this a regular thing unless I can get as pissed as you."

[Elizabeth] Making a face she stood up and this time managed it, giving him an icy look as she could despite not being able to focus properly. "You can't fucking outdrink me you cocky git!"

[PeteWisdom] He was ready to catch her if she fell, but she somehow stood up. Maybe she wasn't quite that drunk...

[PeteWisdom] "I can't outdrink you? Says the little bird that's rat-assed off some vodka. Please."

[Elizabeth] "You think I'm that drunk?" she rolled her eyes and took a few tottering steps towards him. Urr...maybe she was. But he was annoying her now.

[Elizabeth] Stepping up to him she leant up as if she was going to kiss him again but instead pushed him backwards into the pool.

[Elizabeth] "Don't underestimate me....." she said, taking another sip of vodka before tossing the bottle in the pool after him and made her way back towards the school building.

[Elizabeth] Boys sucked.

[Edited on 4-2-07 by littlebamf]
JSherlock
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: FABIO THOR
Nightscrawlearth Character: Dr. Summers, Wither, Callie

Post by JSherlock »

Awww Poor Lizzie! She doesn't seem to be able to catch a break. Come ON Warren, you dumbass!
"... Pirates just kidnapped the bride and everyone is laughing. God I wish I spoke Finnish."
:cyclops :storm :pyro
Ferguson
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Fergie the Unjust

Post by Ferguson »

Aww, Pete isn't nearly as much of a bastard as he wishes he were right now.
stjohn
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber
Title: The Boggy Man

Post by stjohn »

"[Elizabeth] Boys sucked."

that made me laugh so hard ;)
Stjohn: did i walk in on yall doing :shifty?
* Bobby covers Lorna's goodies and whistles innocently.
Lorna: You see nothing!
Stjohn: pay no attention to the couple under the covers?
Lorna: There is no couple, no covers, and, on a different note, no spoon.
Stjohn: I don't believe you. I'm holding a spoon right now.
Lorna: Well damn
fourpawsonthefloor
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Executive Administrator

Post by fourpawsonthefloor »

HAHAHAHAHA! Great work.

Paws
I'm actually quite pleasant until I'm awake.
Crocodile Hunter
Navigator
Navigator
Title: is not a moderator.

Post by Crocodile Hunter »

Oh Lizzie is an alcoholic.
Slarti
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: Damn Not Given
Nightscrawlearth Character: :icey :phoenix

Post by Slarti »

I love Pete! And, again, poor Lizzie. :bawl

Oh, Warren - where are you?
NachtcGleiskette
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: The Ragin' Cajun

Post by NachtcGleiskette »

Oh MAN poor Lizzie. This is so sad! But what a gent Pete is. And what a bastard at the same time. I love their little deal. You don't want it though Lizzie. Ali has crabs :shifty (or does she?? HAHA! Sucks for Pete and Tom!)
[Elizabeth] Boys sucked.
Sadly, not all boys, but quite a few at Xaviers. They also blow. (someone had to say it)
"If you live your life to please everyone else, you will continue to feel frustrated and powerless. This is because what others want may not be good for you. You are not being mean when you say NO to unreasonable demands or when you express your ideas, feelings, and opinions, even if they differ from those of others.â€
Svartfreja
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler
Title: Pushed Beaver
Nightscrawlearth Character: :quicksilver :invisiblewoman :spiderwoman

Post by Svartfreja »

ROFL! Drunk Lizzie is funny! More drunk Lizzie!!!!.......... wait...... *slaps self* NO! NO more drunk Lizzie.... *cough*

*cheer* for Pete awwwww
:quicksilver Pietro Maximoff [Quicksilver]

Quicksilver: Howisshe?Isshealright?Imusetspeakwithmysisteratonce.
Hawkeye: What is that noise?
IronMan: That is the noise Pietro makes right before he's tossed out of the airlock. ~ Avengers: The Children's Crusade #6