2/4 Instance: Reality TV is Stupid

Read our instance transcripts here for hot character sessions!
NachtcGleiskette
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: The Ragin' Cajun

Post by NachtcGleiskette »

[Remy] He sat semi reclined on the bed, a book propped on his knees as he tried to follow along with the assignment questions on the paper that sat beside him.

[Remy] There was just days where he wondered if he had a hope at keeping up. Jean-Paul was helping a lot though. He'd noticed an increase in his marks, even if they were nothing stellar.

[Talia] TJ bounded up the steps, contract in hand, heading for the boys wing. This was TOO exciting, she could hardly keep herself from just bursting.

[Talia] She came to Remys bedroom, and swung his door open, spying him on his bed. She bounced onto the bed next to him. "I have the most AWESOME news!"

[Remy] He grinned up at her, closing the book and setting it aside. It was lovely seeing her so happy and bouncy.

[Remy] He put hands to either side of her hips and pulled her so she was over his lap. "Oh? What's up chere?" He grinned. "Dey changin' our room assignments or somethin'?"

[Talia] "No, but AMAZING!!" She held out the contract to him. "They're gonna make a TV show of us!!!"

[Talia] "All you have to do is sign this paper, and we can become famous!! How frikken amazing is that?!!!"

[Remy] "What?" He took the paper from her and scanned it. "Dere gonna come here?" he frowned in concern.

[Talia] "Yeah!! They're gonna film us like The Real World!!! How cool is that?!"

[Talia] "We get to be on TV!" She looked beside him and grabbed a pen. "Sign it!!"

[Remy] "Non." he gave her a weird look. "I ain't gonna be made a fool of. Dis is d' only copy y' have right?" Thank Dieu she hadn't signed it already.

[Talia] She paused a second. "Made a fool of? Why would you think that?"

[Talia] "Thats your copy. I already handed mine in," she told him. "Come on, it'll be really fun! And awesome!"

[Remy] "Y' signed dis?" He sat up further and looked at the contract again. "Chere...y' didn't hand it in t' d' producers yet did y'? Can we get it back?"

[Talia] TJ shifted a bit, moving out of his lap. "I handed it in....it seems like it'll be fun. What's wrong with it?"

[Remy] He cursed low under his breath and shifted, gently pushing her off of him so that he could talk to her better. "Are y' kiddin'? Dey want t' own y' lock stock an' barrel. Dey are gonna film everythin' chere. D' only thing off limits is takin' a shit."

[Remy] He read it over again and muttered some more. "D' only place we're gonna get some privacy is d' bathroom. I love makin' love t' y' in d' shower, chere, but dere are limits..."

[Remy] "An' not only that...but dis is gonna go on TV. Thousands of people are gonna watch dat!"

[Talia] "Yeah...I know," Jesus, he was making her feel stupid. But it wasnt like she DIDNT know all this. "I thought you'd be into it too...it looks really cool."

[Remy] He gaped at her. "Non! I don't want people knowin' my shit...an' I don't like dem knowin' y'rs either. Who knows what sort of weirdos dat are out dere dat might pay attention t' dis."

[Talia] She crossed her arms. "Well SORRY for thinking you'd like something everyone in the WORLD would want!"

[Remy] "What? Y' think people want all dere dirty laundry aired on fuckin' TV? Dat dey want people judgin' dem an' all dat shit?"

[Remy] "We're gonna have t' get y're paper back chere. Dis is way t' dangerous for y'." He stood up and held his hand out for her. "Where were dese people? We'll track dem down before dey leave if we hurry."

[Talia] She turned herself away from him, pulling her knees up. "No."

[Remy] "What d' y' mean, 'no'?" He looked at her in concern. "Chere...y' can't do dis. It'll put y' in danger. I don't want t' risk y' on somethin' like dis...its jus' plain stupid. Dey edit everythin' t' make it look even worse dan it is."

[Remy] "An' y'?" he sat back down and brushed a lock of hair behind her ear. "I love d' way y' look. Wouldn't change a hair on y're head. Mais...dere are people out dere..." he let his words trail off.

[Talia] "Oh, so I'm stupid for wanting to do this?! I must be so fucking stupid for wanting to do this!"

[Talia] She turned back to him. "I never ever thought I could do anything like this when I was younger, and now, look, I can, but I'm just stupid for agreeing to it!"

[Talia] "If you don't wanna do it then don't sign the fucking paper. Sorry I'm so stupid," she said, turning away again.

[Remy] "Never said y' were stupid - meant dat reality tv is stupid."

[Remy] "Y're just more...innocent chere. Dey'll take advantage of dat. Don't want t' see y' hurt at all."

[Remy] "Why d' y' want t' do dis?"

[Talia] "Why not?! You never thought about being famous? And having people know you on the streets and everything? Whats so wrong with it?"

[Remy] "Everythin' y' just said is what's wrong with it. Want people t' leave me d' hell alone. Don't want a bunch of people knowin' all dis shit about me, an' thinkin' dey know me cause of some stupid shit dey saw on TV."

[Talia] TJ turned to stare at him for a moment. "So....what do we do then?"

[Remy] He sighed, frusterated. "Y' sure we can't get y're form back?"

[Talia] "Are you even listening to me? I want to do it. Even IF we could get the form back, I don't want to! I wanna do this!"

[Remy] "So what are y' askin' me den? Y've made up y're mind...an' its your life. I jus' worry about y' chere. Don't want anythin' bad t' happen t' y'." he sighed. "At least we can go an' hide in d' attic an' shit. Dey won't know about dat, oui?"

[Talia] She shrugged, looking away. "I don't know."

[Remy] He took her hand and rubbed her knuckles. "We'll figure out a way t' keep y' safe. I ain't ever lettin' anythin' happen t' y'."

[Talia] Talia pulled her hand away from him, drawing her knees up and resting her chin on them. "Ok."

[Remy] He sighed. "Don't be mad chere. I ain't doin' dis t' be an asshole..."

[Talia] "I'm not mad then."

[Remy] "Y're not?" He asked, disbelief colouring his tone. He knelt on the bed behind her, massaging her shoulders. "Look...it don't matter what happens. Y'll always be my star, an' mon amour. I don't give a shit what other people say, dere ain't a girl dat can hold a candle t' y'."

[Talia] TJ sniffled a bit. "I just thought it'd be fun for us."

[Remy] "Ahh." He moved around so he could see her face. "Y' still wantin' t' spend more time with me, neh?" He gave her a gentle kiss. "School's been goin' a bit better. How about we pick a day dis weekend an' go do somethin' fun - jus' d' two of us?"

[Talia] "Ok," she nodded. "What do you have in mind?"

[Remy] "Still warm enough. Why don't we go for a picnic out on d' grounds." He smiled at her. "Somewhere we ain't gonna be disturbed. After - we can go out an' get somethin' t' eat at a restaurant or somethin'."

[Talia] "A picnis and a restaurant? Do you wanna get me fat or something?"

[Remy] He chuckled. "Told y' I like a bit of curves on a girl. Makes y' look like a girl."

[Remy] He ran a hand down her side. "An trust me, I like d' way y' look."

[Talia] "I don't want you to make me fatter though," she mock pouted at him.

[Remy] "Well we'll jus' have t' work dat off den." He chuckled, leaning closer and giving her a deeper kiss
"If you live your life to please everyone else, you will continue to feel frustrated and powerless. This is because what others want may not be good for you. You are not being mean when you say NO to unreasonable demands or when you express your ideas, feelings, and opinions, even if they differ from those of others.â€
JSherlock
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: FABIO THOR
Nightscrawlearth Character: Dr. Summers, Wither, Callie

Post by JSherlock »

Ahh. More drama. I love it.
"... Pirates just kidnapped the bride and everyone is laughing. God I wish I spoke Finnish."
:cyclops :storm :pyro
littlebamf
Navigator
Navigator
Title: Sometimes the bark isn\'t worse than the bite

Post by littlebamf »

More drama and as always, so cute!
Ferguson
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Fergie the Unjust

Post by Ferguson »

Time passes always works off picnic weight.
HoodedMan
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Lord Sarcasmo von Snarkypants

Post by HoodedMan »

Poor TJ and Remy. :(
ACHTUNG! Alles touristen und non-technischen looken peepers! Das computermachine ist nicht fuer gefingerpoken und mittengrabben. Ist easy schnappen der springenwerk, blowenfusen und poppencorken mit spitzensparken. Ist nicht fuer gewerken bei das dumpkopfen. Das rubbernecken sichtseeren keepen das cotten-pickenen hans in das pockets muss; relaxen und watchen das blinkenlichten.
Slarti
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: Damn Not Given
Nightscrawlearth Character: :icey :phoenix

Post by Slarti »

It's a cute, fluffy Dramallama - with a tiny violin. :P
TechPrincess
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber
Title: Little BABY!! Fairy <3
Nightscrawlearth Character: :jean :emma :husk

Post by TechPrincess »

Passing Time can also cause you to gain weight if you don't listen to Annie...
Paige :husk -------- Emma :emma -------- Hope :jean
Freak
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: Doctor Nemesis

Post by Freak »

Alex wants to pass time too :bawl

I agree with Slarti, the Dramallama is sitting on an egg, though...
:freak :andreas They're fighting!
Scumfish
Navigator
Navigator
Title: SCP-3068
Nightscrawlearth Character: :selene :mayhem :icarus :warren :sabretooth

Post by Scumfish »

Oh yeah, Remy and Teej know all about Time Passes. Just ask Vic :naughty

Nice instance, guys :D Allways good.

*misses playing Vic. Can you tell?*
Those who know, don't say; those who don't, say too much.

Aodhfionn 'Fianna' MacDuibh's Character Blog (for Nightscrawler's RPG)

My (NSFW) Art/General Blog || My Trans Blog || My (SFW-ish) Art
NachtcGleiskette
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

Originally posted by Ferguson
Time passes always works off picnic weight.
LMAO!
Originally posted by TechPrincess
Passing Time can also cause you to gain weight if you don't listen to Annie...
OMG Now TJ is NEVER passing time with Remy again!
"If you live your life to please everyone else, you will continue to feel frustrated and powerless. This is because what others want may not be good for you. You are not being mean when you say NO to unreasonable demands or when you express your ideas, feelings, and opinions, even if they differ from those of others.â€
TechPrincess
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber
Title: Little BABY!! Fairy <3
Nightscrawlearth Character: :jean :emma :husk

Post by TechPrincess »

Hahahahhaahhahaha Nacht.
Paige :husk -------- Emma :emma -------- Hope :jean
Svartfreja
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler
Title: Pushed Beaver
Nightscrawlearth Character: :quicksilver :invisiblewoman :spiderwoman

Post by Svartfreja »

Originally posted by Freak
o rly? *raises eyebrow* :P

cute instance though :)
:quicksilver Pietro Maximoff [Quicksilver]

Quicksilver: Howisshe?Isshealright?Imusetspeakwithmysisteratonce.
Hawkeye: What is that noise?
IronMan: That is the noise Pietro makes right before he's tossed out of the airlock. ~ Avengers: The Children's Crusade #6
stjohn
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber
Title: The Boggy Man

Post by stjohn »

Originally posted by Freak

I agree with Slarti, the Dramallama is sitting on an egg, though...
Lol, Alex can't pass time till Eve gets to have a word with him... ;) J/king, knock em dead tiger! ;)
Stjohn: did i walk in on yall doing :shifty?
* Bobby covers Lorna's goodies and whistles innocently.
Lorna: You see nothing!
Stjohn: pay no attention to the couple under the covers?
Lorna: There is no couple, no covers, and, on a different note, no spoon.
Stjohn: I don't believe you. I'm holding a spoon right now.
Lorna: Well damn
Freak
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Freak »

Originally posted by Svartfreja
o rly? *raises eyebrow* :P
Uhmm...heheh :blush
...does he have a chance? :P
Saffire
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Post by Saffire »

lol John is freaking just as much over Danielle signing an handing in a contract
I am no longer a knight who says NEE! I am a knight who says Ekki-Ekki-Ekki-Ekki-PTANG. Zoom-Boing. Z'nourrwringmm
NachtcGleiskette
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

Are John and Dani an....item? :naughty
Freak
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Freak »

Originally posted by NachtcGleiskette
Are John and Dani an....item? :naughty
Now, that would be interesting :naughty