2/10 Instance: Paige has a Taste for Tequila and Chocolate

Read our instance transcripts here for hot character sessions!
fourpawsonthefloor
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Executive Administrator

Post by fourpawsonthefloor »

[Paige] Paige sat with her half empty bottle of tequila by the pool. The moon reflecting off of the water was really quite pretty, she had to admit. Almost like a giant cookie with a bite out it... mmm cookies.

[Eve] It had almost 45 minutes since Paige had last come to visit Eve, and she wasn't on the computer like normal. He was starting to get worried...

[Paige] Paige looked down at her phone. "Stupid parents." She took another drink.

[Remy] Remy wandered out into the pool area. He'd had to forsake his usual spot on the patio, cause that crazy magnet kid was fucking around out there. Like he needed to be told he was an ant again.

[Kitty] Kitty snuck around the corner of the building. sneaking out is a breeze! She paused, seeing someone by the pool. She bounced over, skipping to a halt when she saw that Paige looked...off. "Paige? You okay?" she asked, hunkering down by the other girl.

[Remy] He ran a hand through his hair and yawned. The nap was nice, and he had a couple hours before Lizzie and him had to catch their flight.

[Remy] He took a seat, watching Kitty bounce over to the other girl...riiight. She was the one that had that nice bra at his party.

[Remy] He lit his cigarrette and gave the two a small wave.

[Eve] Curiousity getting the best of him, Eve wandered over to her room, not finding her there he started to search threw the school. Getting more and more nervous he pulled out his cell phone. Pressing 1 he let the speed dial do the rest.

[Paige] Paige grinned at Kitty. "Yeah!" *hic* "Wanna drink guys? Drinks all around!!!" Paige giggled.

[Kitty] uh oh... "Here, Sweetie, let me take that."

[Paige] Paige jumped when her phone rang. She looked at it, trying to make out the name. "Hunty... Hinty... bun....Honeybuns! Evie!" Paige quickly answered the phone. "EVVVVVVVVVVVE!" *hic*

[Paige] "MINE!" Paige quickly took her bottle of tequila back.

[Kitty] Kitty looked hurt. "You said I could have some!" she pursed her lips. give me the bottle... she shot a 'help me' look at Remy.

[Eve] "hey baby, ... What's yours? Haven't seen you in a bit, thought you were coming right back up?" she didn't sound like she did just a while ago...

[Remy] He arched a brow at her response to Kitty. He carefully took the bottle from her taking a healthy swig himself, and passed it back to Paige. "Didn't know y' were havin' a party out here petite."

[Remy] He looked at Kitty, and grinned. "Y' ready t' go again? D' last time y' drank had interestin'...results."

[Paige] "Oh yeah... hava drink Kitkat!" Paige giggled and gave her the bottle. "I'm by that place... that is wet.. um... with chairs...."

[Remy] "Though in a few hours time my ass will be on a plane, so y' don't have t' worry about dat again."

[Eve] Hearing Remy's voice on the line made him feel a little better... " you mean the pool? Are you ok?" He sounded worried, because he was, she sprinted out the school towards the pool.

[Remy] He looked appraisingly at Paige. There wasn't many reasons to sit by yourself and get completely wasted.

[Paige] "Pool!!! Yeah!" Paige laughed happily. "Do you have any cookies?"

[Eve] Still running full tilt with the phone to his ear. "No honey, i don't... " The pool coming in sight he saw them sitting around passing a bottle back and forth.

[Kitty] Stupid boys. Kitty grinned and took a small sip. "Actually, I do." Kitty reached into her bag and pulled out a baggie of oreos. She handed them to Paige.

[Remy] He toed off his own shoes, sitting down beside Paige, leaning back on his hands as he dangled his feet in the pool and unashamedly listened in on the conversation.

[Paige] "OOOO Thanks Kitkat!" Paige traded the phone for the oreos.

[Kitty] "Um...hello?" Kitty asked whoever had called.

[Eve] "Kitty? It's Eve, is she ok?" He said as he slowed down, not seeing any imediate danger.

[Paige] Paige looked around for the bottle. She needed another drink. "Where'd ya hide it Remes?"

[Remy] Remy chuckled. "Gave it back." he craned his neck around her. "Dere it is." He stole another nip off of it before holding it out to her.

[Paige] Paige laughed and took the bottle from him, taking another drink immediately.

[Kitty] "No...she's drunk as a skunk." Kitty covered the phone, looking at Eve approaching. She sighed and ended the call, putting the phone aside. "So... Paige, how're the cookies?"

[Remy] He watched as she gulped down a considerable amount of the tequila. He didn't know if he should be concerned or impressed. "So what's d' occassion?"

[Paige] "Cookies!" Paige finished a cookie. "Mah parents bailed.... again." *hic*

[Kitty] "Awwww!" Kitty pulled Paige into a hug. "I'm so sorry."

[Paige] Paige hugged her tightly, sniffling a bit.

[Eve] that doesn't sound good... "THanks Kitty" he said as thye hung up, and he finished making his way to the pool. He sat down beside Paige while she gave a hug to Kitty.

[Paige] Paige looked over at this new guy. He was hooooottt!!! "Oooo you're sexy..."

[Remy] Oooh shit. So it wasn't a 'good' party after all.

[Eve] "hey babe" Eve said as he sat down next to Paige.

[Kitty] She patted her hair gently. "That's Eve, Paige. Your boyfriend?"

[Remy] "Hey homme." He nodded at Eve, taking another slow drag off his smoke.

[Paige] "Mine?! I have good taste." Paige snuggled into this supposed boyfriend.

[Remy] Remy eyed the level of the bottle. "How much was in dere before y' started?"

[Paige] "I dunno... dun even remember where I found it." Paige giggled happily.

[Eve] "Hey Rem... How long she been out here?" He said as he held onto Paige. She was shivering.

[Kitty] Kitty wrung her hands. So much for dancing under the moon tonight. "Oh, Paige! You could have come talked to me!"

[Paige] "Eh, talk.... Oooh! Let's go skinny dipping!" Paige fumbled with her shirt.

[Remy] "Dunno." he shrugged. "Just got here myself. She was five sheets t' d' breeze by den."

[Eve] Grabbing her hands quickly Eve held her tight, " um... i dont think that's a good idea... It's a bit cold out tonight." He said, giving a helpless look to remy.

[Paige] Paige pouted. "But I wanna!!!"

[Remy] He chuckled, in agreement there, but willing to tease gently. "He's right petite. Its too cold out here." He winked. "Course dere is d' one inside...maybe y' two should go check dat out, neh?"

[Eve] "But you don't wanna get sick do you? Then you wouldn't be having fun..." He pleaded with her.

[Paige] Paige wibbled at him. "You don't wanna go skinny dipping with me?"

[Eve] Eve shot an eye to Remy real fast for that last bit. A cross between a smile and a "who's side are you on" look on his face.

[Remy] He gave Eve an innocent look, chuckling in amusment again. He found the bottle again, taking another sip off of it. At least the plane ride would be a nice one.

[Eve] "I would love to honey, but I don't think tonight is a good one it." Least Remy got the bottle away.

[Paige] "Oh.... some other night then sexypants?"

[Remy] "So...y' were sayin' about y're folks?" May as well get to the heart of the matter.

[Kitty] Kitty snorted with laughter. Sexy pants was a new one to her. She sobered as Remy brought up Paige's parents, waiting to hear what she had to say.

[Eve] "yeah, that sounds good." He said to her, "oh, did you talk to your parents today?"

[Paige] Paige sighed. "They called about an hour ago... said they won't be coming after all... said some 'stuff' came up." *hic* "Yeah I bet... they just don't want to meet Eve."

[Remy] Remy glanced from one to the other again. "Why not?"

[Eve] Eve sat there quietly, holding his world in his arms, waiting for her to explain.

[Paige] "He's speeeeeecial. They don't like my specialness stuff... bein a mutant and crap... oh and he's black and that's like bad or something. Though that don't know that part yet. Hah! They will FLIP!" Paige put her head against Eve. That felt so much better.

[Eve] His eyes widened as it hit him...

[Remy] "Ah." Remy chuckled. "D' wonders of d' south, neh? Like dat at home too."

[Kitty] "Oh, Paige, I'm so sorry." Kitty stroked Paige's hair, since it'd be awkward to hug her.

[Remy] He shrugged. "Y' learn not t' judge when y're getting chased around."

[Remy] "But after all...it don't matter what dey think, neh? If y're happy, dat's what's important."

[Paige] Paige snuggled into Eve. "I love my Eve. An he reminds me of chocolate... mmmmm chocolate. Do you have any chocolate? I need some chocolate." Paige giggled again.

[Remy] He took another slow drag off his cigarrette. "But give dem time. Dey'll probabally come aroun'. Talia's pere wanted t' skin me alive d' first time he met me, an' now he only glares at me." He winked.

[Eve] "No sweetie i don't..." He said, thoughts running threw his head at a mile a minute... to Remy he added, " Well, thats encouraging...."

[Remy] "Oui, well...it'll work out. An' if it don't it ain't y're fault. Dey are jus' gonna have t' deal, neh?"

[Paige] Paige pouted, saddened. "Kin I get a kiss then?"

[Remy] He laughed again, and waggled his brows teasingly at Eve. This girl was a little spit fire after she had been drinking. Chocolate indeed.

[Eve] "heh, Yeah..." He said to both as he leaned over and gave her a kiss on the forehead.

[Paige] Paige smiled at him, appeased. "Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay! Have a drink!"

[Eve] "Thanks honey" He said, takeing the bottle, putting his thumb over the top and pretended to take a swig. He handed it off to Remy.

[Remy] Remy took it back, putting it to the far side of him. Out of sight....

[Paige] Paige was happy. She smiled at her friends. "Ya'll are better than those hicks anyday."

[Remy] he studied her. Mind you - you had to ask what part of her mind was left running, she was that tanked.

[Remy] He smiled. "Glad y' think so. An' don't worry about it too much petite. Dere loss, oui?"

[Paige] "Oui!"

[Paige] "What is oui?"

[Remy] He chuckled. "Means yes. In french, neh? Y' remember? Remy's a good ol' cajun boy." He nudged her with his shoulder.

[Paige] "I like cajun food!"

[Remy] His eyebrows shot up and he moved a couple of inches away. If that was anything like the chocolate...

[Paige] Paige didn't even notice. She looked back up at Eve, deciding she needed a kissie kissie. She leaned in... and kept going, hitting his shoulder as she finally passed out.

[Kitty] "Poor Paige!" She took the empty baggie and put it in her bag.

[Eve] Seeing her close in for a kiss Eve leaned over to give her one. When she landed on his shoulder he shook his head and held her agianst his side.

[Remy] Remy watched her slump in, and flicked his gaze up to meet Eve's. "Well, at least she didn't puke first, mon ami."

[Remy] "Though...I'd put a bucket by her."

[Kitty] "You and your buckets!" Kitty grinned. "You're a good boyfriend, Eve," she said, standing up. "Do you need help getting her back in?"

[Eve] "Heh, yeah... and yeah, could you get some doors for me Kitty? I can carry her up." He said getting his arm under her legs and back.

[Remy] "Hey. Live an' learn petite. Helluva lot better t' clean dat up."

[Remy] Remy stood, slipping on his shoes again. He held the bottle up. "What d' y' want t' do with dis?"

[Paige] Paige snuggled into the warmness that was Eve as she was moved.

[Eve] "keep it, or toss it. Just dont let her find it again." He said standing up with Paige in his arms.

[Kitty] "Of course!"

[Remy] "Bein. I'll put it outside of rat girls door. Two birds with one stone dere - if she's hungover enough we won't see her all day tommorrow. Or y' won't at least - I'm off t' see Vic."

[Remy] He pulled a strand of Paiges hair out of her mouth. "Y' go take care of her. She's a sweet little thing."

[Kitty] "Oh yeah! Tell him I wish him luck and give him a hug for me, ok?" Kitty said, hopping on one foot then the other.

[Remy] "Will do Kit Kat. He needs all d' support he can get right now."

[Eve] "deal, thanks man, that's bobby's roommate right? I've got him in my prayers, got to be a good guy if yall care this much about him. .... Um.. Kitty, could you grab her phone too?" Eve added as an after thought.

[Remy] He looked thoughtfully up at the girls wing. "Oh...an' do me a favor? Can y' give Talia an' me a few minutes? She's asleep, but I want t' jus' go watch her for a bit. Haven't had a lot of time with her for a while." he nodded to Eve. "Oui. Thanks homme."

[Kitty] "Of course! I'll just stay with Paige for a bit with Eve." Kitty said, scooping up Paige's phone.

[Remy] "Bon nuit." he turned and headed back inside, leaving the doors open for Eve on his way.

[Eve] "Sounds good. Lets get her inside, she's freezing." He started to follow Remy inside.

[Eve] Walking up the stairs and over to the girls wing, Eve waited by Paige's door for Kitty to open it up for him.

[Kitty] Kitty opened the door and pulled back the cover's of Paige's bed. "I'm going to get some water for her, if she wakes up." She whispered and sank through the ceiling.

Kitty exits from this room

[Eve] Eve watched Kitty fall through the floor, then laid Paige gently on her bed. this is getting to be a habit..

[Eve] He pulled the covers up to keep her warm and sat on the bed beside her.

[Paige] Paige woke up a bit as she was tucked in. "Eve?"

[Eve] "Yeah babe?"

[Paige] "I love you."

[Eve] Choked up a bit... " I love you too" He said as he kissed her on the forehead.
I'm actually quite pleasant until I'm awake.
puppygirl
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler
Title: Pigeon Fancier
Nightscrawlearth Character: :blink :warlock :morph :deadgirl

Post by puppygirl »

Awwwwww that is so freakin' adorable guys. I love Paige and Eve, they rock!
Image NightscrawlearthImage

Pup's Blog -- Pup's Tumblr
"Why can’t people appreciate how much effort I put in to not becoming a serial killer?"
Freak
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: Doctor Nemesis

Post by Freak »

:shifty ...parents...they will get their asses handed, oooooh yes :shifty
:freak :andreas They're fighting!
stjohn
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber
Title: The Boggy Man

Post by stjohn »

lol freak. Glad your onside now ;)
Stjohn: did i walk in on yall doing :shifty?
* Bobby covers Lorna's goodies and whistles innocently.
Lorna: You see nothing!
Stjohn: pay no attention to the couple under the covers?
Lorna: There is no couple, no covers, and, on a different note, no spoon.
Stjohn: I don't believe you. I'm holding a spoon right now.
Lorna: Well damn
NachtcGleiskette
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: The Ragin' Cajun

Post by NachtcGleiskette »

Awwww! How cute!!
[Kitty] "You and your buckets!"
LMAO! I think Remy needs a new code name. Bucket Boy?
"If you live your life to please everyone else, you will continue to feel frustrated and powerless. This is because what others want may not be good for you. You are not being mean when you say NO to unreasonable demands or when you express your ideas, feelings, and opinions, even if they differ from those of others.â€