2/14 Instance: TJs Shower Rebound

Read our instance transcripts here for hot character sessions!
NachtcGleiskette
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: The Ragin' Cajun

Post by NachtcGleiskette »

[Lorna] Lorna grabbed her towel and slipped on her shower shoes. Yawning she stepped into the bathroom and started to shut the door behind her when she heard what sounded like crying.

[Lorna] Lorna chewed her lip and looked towards the shower were it was coming from. "Um...is everything okay in there?"

[Talia] TJ looked up from where she sat, leaning forward to peek a bit. Lorna. Good. "Sorry," she sniffled. "The cameras found me and this is the only place I can get any privacy."

[Talia] She opened the curtains, sitting back a little. "You need to use it? I'll...just gimme a second.." she put her head in her hands and cried a bit. God, WHY was this so hard?!

[Lorna] "No, don't let me kick you out." Lorna took a small step foward while she spoke. "You need your privacy from the cameras."

[Lorna] "So...what happened?" Lorna asked a bit nervously, this was delicate and awkward bathroom conversation after all.

[Talia] She drew her knees up, folding her arms on them, and resting her head for a minute. "I just fucked it up again."

[Lorna] Lorna walked over, leaning on the wall by the shower. "A pretty big fuck up I take it...need to talk about it?"

[Lorna] Lorna cleared her throat. "I might not give very good advice but I can listen alright."

[Talia] Talia looked up at her again, almost saying no. She really didnt know the girl very well....but she suddenly found the need to talk to someone..ANYONE. She needed to ehar...something.

[Talia] "You know Remy? We...well..I broke it off with him."

[Talia] She buried her face again. "It was over between us, and I had to...I couldnt keep it going! I did the right thing...but now he's run off somewhere and no one can find him, and everyones freaking...God, he could be anywhere.."

[Talia] She looked up again. "I'm just...I didnt want to hurt him. I did the right thing...I'm not a bad person." The statements were almost questions. She wasnt a bad person, right?

[Lorna] "You're not a bad person." Lorna shook her head. "You just did what was right for you right now."

[Lorna] Lorna rubbed her hands together a bit while she thought of what to say. "I imagine Remy knows you wouldn't have wanted to hurt him too...you guys seemed so close I doubt he would think you'd do anything just to hurt him."

[Lorna] "You couldn't have known he would take off like that." Lorna hoped that at least some of what was coming out was the right thing to say. This was far out of her realm of experiences.

[Talia] "I know..I don't want anything to happen to him. I still care about him but..."

[Talia] She sighed. "I dunno. I'm sorry...I'm such a mess. I've been a complete mess all semester," TJ looked up at the girl she'd only met this semester. "I'm not usually this crazy."

[Talia] "And I'm worried about him...but I don't know what to do. I dont want to give him false hope..and I dont want him to hate me."

[Lorna] Lorna took a seat against the wall to talk with Talia easier. "Of course you still care about him. Just because you don't want to see him doesn't mean he's not important to you."

[Lorna] Lorna smiled a bit. "And don't worry about being a mess, people would be even more worried if you weren't a mess right now. You shouldn't have to apologize for it."

[Talia] She gave her a small smile. "Thanks."

[Talia] "He is still important to me. I mean....he was the first friend I made here...the first friend I made outside the reservation at all. He is...was my best friend," her lip trembled a bit. "We were friends before we started going out, we can be after right?"

[Lorna] "I'm sure that friendship still means a lot to him." Lorna nodded. "He's just...needing some space to recover."

[Lorna] "I don't know either of you that well but I would think you could still be friends." Lorna hoped she was right about that. She hated the idea of feeding Talia false hope.

[Talia] TJ thought for a second. Maybe she was right. "Maybe...yeah..maybe he just needed some time to think."

[Talia] She wiped her eyes. "I'll have to talk to him when he gets back maybe." Whenever that was...hopefully soon.

[Talia] "Thanks Lorna," she moved her legs down to the side, sniffling again. "Has the Xavier's drama gotten to you yet?"

[Lorna] "Welcome Talia." Lorna smiled a bit at the situation. "Well I don't draw much drama. Not yet anyway."

[Lorna] "I should probably feel lucky for that."

[Talia] "Yeah...way lucky.." she said, biting her lip at the name. "And..it's TJ by the way. I don't really use Talia that much."

[Lorna] "TJ, I'll remember that now." Lorna smiled, offering her towel to wipe tears off with.

[Talia] She took the towel and wiped her cheeks. "Thanks. You're really nice."

[Lorna] "I try to be. Seems to make most things easier."

[Talia] "Well you're way cooler than some of the other first years. Like the rat girl and the blonde bitch."

[Lorna] "Lizzie's mentioned rat girl. I've managed not to have many run ins with either of them luckily." Lorna stood back up from the floor.

[Lorna] "So are you feeling any better? Can I get you anything?"

[Talia] "No, I'm ok...thanks alot," she picked a bit at her baby blue pajama pants before standing up. "But I'm hogging the shower."

[Talia] "I...thank you so much is all. I really needed a talk."

[Lorna] "I'm glad I could help a bit." Lorna smiled a bit again. "Things'll clear up sooner or later."

[Talia] "I hope so," she stood for a second, before backing toward the door. "I'll go brave the cameras."

[Lorna] "Good luck TJ." Lorna smirked just a bit. "And if they are giving you too much crap I'm sure there's some people that can do some damage to the cameras."

[Talia] She stopped. "I didn't even think of that! You have magnet powers right?!"

[Lorna] Lorna grinned and nodded.
"If you live your life to please everyone else, you will continue to feel frustrated and powerless. This is because what others want may not be good for you. You are not being mean when you say NO to unreasonable demands or when you express your ideas, feelings, and opinions, even if they differ from those of others.â€
Sunspot
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat
Title: Official Transformers Geek
Nightscrawlearth Character: Deadpool. Sort of.

Post by Sunspot »

Everyone is going to do something to the cameramen at the same time, it seems...
* Sunspot turns on his webcam to look smug while making fun of people.
<Sunspot> There's two things I do well. make fun of people and look smug while doing it.
fourpawsonthefloor
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Executive Administrator

Post by fourpawsonthefloor »

Aww so sad for TJ. It's always awkward being the 'bad guy' in a break up. Still painful as hell too, but you are the one people blame. (unless the guy/girl deserved it)

Paws
I'm actually quite pleasant until I'm awake.
Slarti
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: Damn Not Given
Nightscrawlearth Character: :icey :phoenix

Post by Slarti »

Aww, poor TJ.... Yeah, breakups suck the big one.
Svartfreja
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler
Title: Pushed Beaver
Nightscrawlearth Character: :quicksilver :invisiblewoman :spiderwoman

Post by Svartfreja »

Awwww that was a cute instance. I like Lorna, she's not crazy. And I suppose I can feel a *bit* sorry for TJ but most of my sympathy went to Remy already :P
:quicksilver Pietro Maximoff [Quicksilver]

Quicksilver: Howisshe?Isshealright?Imusetspeakwithmysisteratonce.
Hawkeye: What is that noise?
IronMan: That is the noise Pietro makes right before he's tossed out of the airlock. ~ Avengers: The Children's Crusade #6