2/18 Instance: Ne Pas Amis

Read our instance transcripts here for hot character sessions!
NachtcGleiskette
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: The Ragin' Cajun

Post by NachtcGleiskette »

[Remy] Remy pulled on the high collared shirt wordlessly, glad that it covered the marks that he wanted to hide. Jean-Paul had given him what he had needed. He was thankful for that, but it didn't mean he wanted anymore odd looks than he would already be getting.

[Remy] He scooped the bottle off of the counter and sighed as he drained the last trickle out of it. He was going to have to go out soon. He just didn't want to face it quite yet. He brushed his teeth and exited the bathroom, toweling his still damp hair.

[Talia] TJ came to the door, hesitantly knocking. She had to stop herself from going to open the door...she'd given up that right.

[Talia] What did she expect to get out of this? She wasn't sure...but she had to make sure he was ok, and everything was ok. It was the least she could do, right?

[Remy] He let out a huge sigh. Fat chance that he'd be lucky enough that it was someone for Jean-Paul. He suspected that Lizzie would be by soon enough anyway. She was the den mother here for sure.

[Remy] He ran one hand through his hair to tidy it and sat on the bed. Carefully. Jean-Paul hadn't been kidding. "Come in petite."

[Talia] Talia opened the door slowly, seeing him sitting on his bed. "Hey," she said, suddenly nervous. She closed the door behind her.

[Remy] He fought the rush of nausea that swept over him as he looked up when he heard her voice. He took a deep breath and forced himself to still, forced himself to relax, look casual. "Bonjour."

[Remy] No matter how he tried, he couldn't seem to manage to meet her eye though. Damnit. Why the hell was she here?

[Talia] She bit her lip. He looked so...different than she was used to. She couldnt quite put her finger on it, but he was just..different. "I just wanted to come and see you...and see if you were ok and everything."

[Talia] "Everyone was really worried about you when you left...me too. I just wanted to like...stop by and talk maybe for a little bit."

[Remy] "Remy's fine. Y' can tell everyone dat dey don't need t' worry none." His gaze trailed over a book and he seized the excuse. "Jus' got studyin' t' catch up on. Was gonna work on it."

[Talia] "Oh....what are you studying?" she attempted to make some type of conversation. This was so weird, she'd never seen Remy like this. "You missed that one test McCoy had..it was crazy. I doubt I passed."

[Remy] That was a good question. Merde. This was one of Jean-Paul's. He attempted to hide the cover. "Lotsa shit. Got catchin' up t' do."

[Remy] He flicked his gaze somewhere around her left ear. "Oui. Have t' make dat up, too. So...gonna be busy."

[Talia] She took a seat across from him on Jean Pauls bed, a bit uncomfortably. "Yeah...." should she even be here? "Well, I think you'll do good. Just a hint, one of the essays is on LaMark and spontaneous generation. I didn't even know what that meant! I totally bombed it."

[Remy] He shifted again, wincing as he hit a tender spot. Maudit. Would the girl just not go!

[Remy] "Merci. Remy'll remember dat." He made a point of flipping the page and studying it intently.

[Talia] TJ sat silently for a minute as he studied his book. "So...you went home? How was that? How was everyone?"

[Remy] "Dere good."

[Talia] "Thats good..." she trailed off, pausing again, looking away from him. "You didn't have to run off like that you know...we could have talked about it.."

[Remy] His jaw tightened so much that his teeth creaked. "Non. Needed some time." He glanced uneasily at her. "Y' need anythin'?"

[Talia] She shook her head. "I just wanted to talk...see how you were. I want us to be friends..."

[Talia] She felt so stupid suddenly sitting there.

[Remy] "Remy's fine." He let out a sharp breath. "Look. Can't talk right now, bein? Can't do dis."

[Talia] Her brow furrowed a bit. "Do what?"

[Remy] "Do dis." He waved a hand between the two of them. "Can't jus' sit here an' make chit chat."

[Remy] He turned back to his book. "An' Remy's got a lot of shit t' catch up on anyways."

[Talia] Talia frowned. "Oh...ok"

[Talia] "Maybe when you're caught up we can talk then? Or do something?" It felt pretty damn futile at this point.

[Remy] He sighed again. "Don' think dat's a good idea."

[Talia] Her frown deepened, looking down at her hands. Her eyes began to tear a bit, but she blinked them back. She almost felt like arguing a bit...I mean, did it have to be like this?

[Talia] But..there was no point. This was how it was. "Ok," she said silently.

[Remy] He closed his eyes for a moment when he heard how close to tears she was. He just couldn't do this. He couldn't. He already felt so raw and bloody he didn't know how he was going to ever feel ok anymore.

[Remy] He couldn't have her reminding him of that every single day...he couldn't do this. It had to be a clean break.

[Remy] "Bein."

[Talia] Her bottom lip shook a bit, and she bit it to stop. "I'll...I guess I'll go then.."

[Talia] She turned to the door, grabbing the handle, feeling the tears prick her eyes again. They began to roll down her cheek. She felt the need to apologize again, she wanted to turn and let him know she still did care for him. She wanted him to be ok, and she wanted him to be happy.

[Talia] But she didn't. She took a deep breath and opened the door, leaving the room. No matter what she wanted...it'd never ever be like it was.

[Remy] He waited till he heard her footsteps retreat before he flung the book across the room, not caring when it left a huge dent in the wall, loosened pages fluttering out of it.

[Remy] He grabbed his coat and slid the window open. He had places to go and things to get. And if it got him out of this cursed place for a bit, so much the better.
"If you live your life to please everyone else, you will continue to feel frustrated and powerless. This is because what others want may not be good for you. You are not being mean when you say NO to unreasonable demands or when you express your ideas, feelings, and opinions, even if they differ from those of others.â€
JSherlock
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: FABIO THOR
Nightscrawlearth Character: Dr. Summers, Wither, Callie

Post by JSherlock »

POOR both of them! Awwwwwww. Well done, you two! Absolutely heartbreaking.
"... Pirates just kidnapped the bride and everyone is laughing. God I wish I spoke Finnish."
:cyclops :storm :pyro
Svartfreja
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler
Title: Pushed Beaver
Nightscrawlearth Character: :quicksilver :invisiblewoman :spiderwoman

Post by Svartfreja »

Awwwww poor Remy :( And I guess poor TJ.... *huggles Remy*
:quicksilver Pietro Maximoff [Quicksilver]

Quicksilver: Howisshe?Isshealright?Imusetspeakwithmysisteratonce.
Hawkeye: What is that noise?
IronMan: That is the noise Pietro makes right before he's tossed out of the airlock. ~ Avengers: The Children's Crusade #6
stjohn
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber
Title: The Boggy Man

Post by stjohn »

Originally posted by Svartfreja
Awwwww poor Remy :( And I guess poor TJ.... *huggles Remy*
i'm just sticking with poor Remy... TJ can't have her break and make a friend out of it too.
Stjohn: did i walk in on yall doing :shifty?
* Bobby covers Lorna's goodies and whistles innocently.
Lorna: You see nothing!
Stjohn: pay no attention to the couple under the covers?
Lorna: There is no couple, no covers, and, on a different note, no spoon.
Stjohn: I don't believe you. I'm holding a spoon right now.
Lorna: Well damn
TechPrincess
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber
Title: Little BABY!! Fairy <3
Nightscrawlearth Character: :jean :emma :husk

Post by TechPrincess »

So unfair... I feel bad for both of them. Remy is welcome in my room anytime. :D
Paige :husk -------- Emma :emma -------- Hope :jean
NachtcGleiskette
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

Originally posted by stjohn

i'm just sticking with poor Remy... TJ can't have her break and make a friend out of it too.
TJ doesnt know that though..she is but a novice to the ways of love :shifty
"If you live your life to please everyone else, you will continue to feel frustrated and powerless. This is because what others want may not be good for you. You are not being mean when you say NO to unreasonable demands or when you express your ideas, feelings, and opinions, even if they differ from those of others.â€
fourpawsonthefloor
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Executive Administrator

Post by fourpawsonthefloor »

Originally posted by TechPrincess
So unfair... I feel bad for both of them. Remy is welcome in my room anytime. :D
O rly!

Paws
I'm actually quite pleasant until I'm awake.
TechPrincess
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

Post by TechPrincess »

O rly!

Paws
Ya rly!
NachtcGleiskette
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

Originally posted by TechPrincess
O rly!

Paws
Ya rly!

fourpawsonthefloor
Administrator
Administrator

:P

Paws
NachtcGleiskette
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

LMAOOOOOOOOOO!!! Where'd you find that!!
fourpawsonthefloor
Administrator
Administrator

I made it :halogrin.

Eve's welcome as well, naturally. :P

Paws
TechPrincess
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

Post by TechPrincess »

Oh yes he is!
Ferguson
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Fergie the Unjust

Post by Ferguson »

I thought we were going to have a line for this.
Slarti
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: Damn Not Given
Nightscrawlearth Character: :icey :phoenix

Post by Slarti »

Awwww, SO sad, but I'm with Johnny - can't have it both ways, sistah!
NachtcGleiskette
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

I had a thought on the way in to work today about all this...you know, TJ didn't just lose a boyfriend, she lost her weed connection!!! So I'm thinking, who could she possibly go to in the school now (considering Rahne and Vic, the usual smoking buddies, are also gone). Poor girl needs a new connection, a person with questionable moral values who is familiar/has lived in the NY area for a long enough time to know where to find it.....basically Jean-Paul.

:bawl
Slarti
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: Damn Not Given
Nightscrawlearth Character: :icey :phoenix

Post by Slarti »

Niiiice. I’m sure JP will be happy to point out Remy’s new bowlegged walk while he gets that dime bag too. ;)
puppygirl
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler
Title: Pigeon Fancier
Nightscrawlearth Character: :blink :warlock :morph :deadgirl

Post by puppygirl »

Originally posted by NachtcGleiskette
I had a thought on the way in to work today about all this...you know, TJ didn't just lose a boyfriend, she lost her weed connection!!! So I'm thinking, who could she possibly go to in the school now (considering Rahne and Vic, the usual smoking buddies, are also gone). Poor girl needs a new connection, a person with questionable moral values who is familiar/has lived in the NY area for a long enough time to know where to find it.....basically Jean-Paul.

:bawl
Oh great, so not only are we getting depressed, angsty TJ, we're getting TJ not getting her fix and developing cannabis psychosis ...

:shifty

... They really are out to get you Talia ... especially those french speaking ones ...
Image NightscrawlearthImage

Pup's Blog -- Pup's Tumblr
"Why can’t people appreciate how much effort I put in to not becoming a serial killer?"
NachtcGleiskette
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

Originally posted by Guardian-of-Tears

Oh great, so not only are we getting depressed, angsty TJ, we're getting TJ not getting her fix and developing cannabis psychosis ...

:shifty

... They really are out to get you Talia ... especially those french speaking ones ...
:nocturne = :bawl

She has a little bit left, which she's using up as fast as she can. She'll be out looking for more soon :shifty