2/18 Instance: Pass the midol.

Read our instance transcripts here for hot character sessions!
fourpawsonthefloor
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Executive Administrator

Post by fourpawsonthefloor »

[rachel] Rachel sat on her bed. She was still working on the sketch that she started yesterday when Illyana had arrived.

[rachel] Illyana. She was...interesting to say the least.

[Magik] Illyana was carrying her two suitcases of luggage and was struggling. she managed to get through the door way okay.

[rachel] Rachel looked towards the door, silently counting down the seconds until they came in.

[Magik] Illyana put down her luggage by the door as she looked around. Once she couldn't figure out where she was suppose to be, she started nervously playing with the chains attached to her pants.

[rachel] Rachel supposed she should try to be nice, "Hey," she said quietly hoping that Illyana wouldn't hear her.

[Magik] "Ummm .... Hi. Where should I put my things?" Illyana asked as she gave another glance around the room. This was so frustrating.

[rachel] She sighed, "Ummm...doesn't matter...well as long as I don't fall over it."

[rachel] This was akward especially since the girl seemed to be put off when Rachel had stated that she was a telepath.

[Magik] "umm okay then .... ummm ... Which bed is mine?" She wasn't trying to come off mean or pushy she was just really nervous and all Illyana wanted to do was try and fit in or at least, get settled in.

[rachel] "That one," Rachel pointed.

[rachel] "So...ummm..." she didn't know what to say.

[Magik] "uh ... thanks..." Illyana shuffled over with her luggage towards her designated bed. She didn't feel like unpackign yet so she shoved her suitcases under her bed for now. Illyana then sat on her bed intensely watching Rachel sketch. She had nothing better to do for the moment and she thought

[Magik] that if she also pulled out a sketch book, it would be a bit awkward...

[rachel] Rachel glanced up, "What?" she noticed Illyana staring at her.

[Magik] "nothing. I was just watching your pencil movement... Well, what do you want me to do? I'm new. There's nothing for me to do except sleep ..."

[Magik] Illyana was beginning to become frustrated with her new room mate already and she hadn't even done anything to her.

[rachel] "There's plenty to do, you just have to find something..." Rachel replied.

[rachel] "And could you, like, not watch me...it kinda freaks me out," she wasn't trying to come off as a bitch, but being stared at was creepy.

[Magik] "Sure." Illyana gave a fake grin. She couldn't sleep she just couldn't. She peeled her eyes away from Rachel to her other room mate's sector of the room. "What's Jubilee like?" Illyana was still trying to hold a decent conversation.

[rachel] "Quiet," Rachel said.

[rachel] That hadn't come out right...

[Magik] "Well excuse me for trying ..." Illyana muttered. She knew Rachel heard her and she didn't care. Illyana moved from her bed to the floor and bega nrummaging around in one of her suitcases for her incense. She wanted to get it set up by the window before it became to late and then she would forge it.

[rachel] "Well, she is. Plus you asked," Rachel was becoming frustrated.

[Magik] "Yeah, I asked. But it's not like I said it like, 'so tell me what that girl's like'. oh but wait... would you have answered me then?" Illyana knew she was making a terrible impression on her new room mate, but she didn't care. She was being rude. Illyana didn't care about nice games any more

[Magik] ...It was all gonna be about being straight forward and completely honest now.

[rachel] Rachel frowned and put her sketchbook aside, "I did answer you, you just didn't like the answer. And excuse me for attepmting to be nice after yesterday with the whole stay out thing!"

[rachel] She knew she should calm down or the girl would witness the other thing she could do.

[Magik] "well, you should. I didn't ask you to literally read me like an open book ..." Illyana stood up and started to walk over to the window with her incense. She planned on burning it later and if some of it got on Rachel's stuff ... then 'Whoops!' ... it was just an accident.

[Magik] Illyana was trying to stay cool. No casting spells this soon. Not against someone that's not the enemy...or is she?

[rachel] "I didn't! and I really don't want to! And it's besides the fact that there's probably nothing for me to read!"

[rachel] Rachel's sketchbook went flying across the room in Illyana's general direction. Rachel rolled her eyes, it was bound to happen and she'd rather it be her book than something else.

[Magik] "You didn't, huh? Then how did you know I told you to stay out ... exactly. Don't be known for being an extreme hypocrite". Illyana ignored Rachel's last statement. She didn't want to be tempted to cast illusions to make her new room mate freak.

[Magik] Illyana put down her incense properly and then laid back down on her bed.

[rachel] "No, I didn't, and I'm not a fucking hipocrite. You projected it at me. How the hell was I not supposed to hear it?"

[Magik] "Well, if you're so smart.... Tone it out". Shit anyone can tone out someone.

[rachel] "I've been working on doing that since I got the damn power. It's not as easy as you think especially when I have to waste my breath trying to explain it to you," Rachel was vaugely aware that she'd thrown her alarm clock into the wall and smashed it with her teke.

[Magik] Illyana looked at the smashed alarm clock on the floor. "I'm so impressed," Illyana voiced sarcastically. "Anyway, I don't think toning stuff out is your only problem. So don't get bitchy with me ..." Illyana rolled her eyes. God, how she was tempted to use one of her teleportation disks right now!

[rachel] "And what other problems might I have?" Rachel snapped.

[Magik] "For one: communting well with another whether you like them or not ...I'm only saying: I didn't deserve any of this from you ... because I didn't do shit to you!" Illyana retorted back.

[rachel] "Yeah, you're right I don't do well with people I don't like," Rachel replied sarcastically, "Being judgmental 'cause I'm telepathic is so not doing anything. You'll have to deal with other telepaths besides me, so get over yourself..."

[Magik] "Oh, you have no idea what you're talking about ... So don't bring up something or me into something that you don't even realize ..." Illyana stormed out of the room. She was getting tired of this conceited bitch.
I'm actually quite pleasant until I'm awake.
stjohn
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber
Title: The Boggy Man

Post by stjohn »

Lol, can't wait for her to realize there are like 7-8ish powerful telepaths in the school ;)
Stjohn: did i walk in on yall doing :shifty?
* Bobby covers Lorna's goodies and whistles innocently.
Lorna: You see nothing!
Stjohn: pay no attention to the couple under the covers?
Lorna: There is no couple, no covers, and, on a different note, no spoon.
Stjohn: I don't believe you. I'm holding a spoon right now.
Lorna: Well damn
Svartfreja
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler
Title: Pushed Beaver
Nightscrawlearth Character: :quicksilver :invisiblewoman :spiderwoman

Post by Svartfreja »

Originally posted by stjohn
Lol, can't wait for her to realize there are like 7-8ish powerful telepaths in the school ;)
Yeah not to mention an empath :P this is gonna cause even more problems lol, as if there weren't enough already ^^;
:quicksilver Pietro Maximoff [Quicksilver]

Quicksilver: Howisshe?Isshealright?Imusetspeakwithmysisteratonce.
Hawkeye: What is that noise?
IronMan: That is the noise Pietro makes right before he's tossed out of the airlock. ~ Avengers: The Children's Crusade #6
TechPrincess
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber
Title: Little BABY!! Fairy <3
Nightscrawlearth Character: :jean :emma :husk

Post by TechPrincess »

Drama!!!!!
Paige :husk -------- Emma :emma -------- Hope :jean