2/18 Instance: Paige's Beauty Salon

Read our instance transcripts here for hot character sessions!
fourpawsonthefloor
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Executive Administrator

Post by fourpawsonthefloor »

[Paige] Paige bounced her way into the rec room, movies in hand. She hadn't been able to pick between a couple of them.

[Paige] Paige sat them down beside the TV and began a hunt for the blanket she liked down there.

[Alex] Alex came down into the rec room. After what he had done in the not too long past (eg nearly kicking the Devon-weasel and emotional turbulences with Meggan) he could use a good time

[Alex] ((*-long, +far))

[Alex] He just hoped that Paige wouldn't pick movies that were...too sweet. He loved her like his right hand, but she could be cavity inducing sometimes...

Synchnyou enters this room

[Paige] "Alexkinpoop!!!!!" Paige pounced on him with a happy hug as soon as she saw him. "Have you seen that one blanket that is really super soft?"

[Alex] He hugged her back. "Hey Paigers. No sorry, haven't seen it." *I didn't know there was one, though...* "So, what are the goodies you have for me today?"

[Paige] "Man... I really like that blanket!!!" Paige went off on her hunt again. "Oh yeah! For movies! I brought... Moulin Rouge, Devil Wears Prada, Bridget Jones Diary, Black Beauty, and Princess Diaries!"

[Alex] "Those sound...nice..." Ok, he didn't know about any movies, but...he maybe would be on the wrong side to expect explosions...Where was it the last time you used it?"

[Paige] "With Eve when we watched a movie... found it!" Paige pulled it out from behind one of the couches.

[Alex] "Great!...Do you also have some snacks? Or should I get some?"

[Paige] "I'll go get them! You pick the movie!" Paige bounced out to the kitchen.

[Alex] Pick the movie? He had no idea what those were about! "Uhmmm,...Moulin Rouge?" He had read about that establishment in a book about Paris, maybe it was historically inspired?...

[Paige] Paige was soon back with popcorn, drinks, and candy. No oreos for this. Those were for Eve. "Here we go!!! What did you decide?"

[Alex] "I think 'Moulin Rouge' could be a good idea..." Hey, weren't there also oreos in the kitchen? Why hadn't she brought them?

[Paige] "Awesome! Let's get comfy!" Paige set the snacks down and slid her heels off and popped the movie in. She then bounced onto the sofa.

[Alex] He sat right next to her on the couch. "Ok, this'll be great!" *I hope so...*

[Paige] "Yeah!!! Need some blankie?" Paige offered to share.

[Alex] "I'd love to!" He took his share of the blanket and smiled at her. Then the movie started.

[Alex] ((time passes))

[Synchnyou] ((oh no it doesn't!!!)))

[Alex] Alex got distracted again and again. He didn't understand why this woman thought that diamonds were a girls' best friends, but his mind wandered back to Meggan again and again. It wasn't just what happened a bit earlier, he was also quite nervous about the visit of her foster parents...

[Paige] Paige on the other hand, was so into the movie. She even cried a bit as it ended.

[Alex] He realised that his friend was crying. "Oh, uhm, Paige? Why are you crying?...Have I done something?" He frowned.

[Paige] Paige laughed at her best friend. "No... just get sad at the end of the movie. Gets me every time!"

[Alex] "Oh, really?" That was over his head, but ok. He guessed it came along with being a girl..."Ok, do you want to see another one?"

[Paige] "Sure! Pick again!"

[Alex] "Uhm, ok...Bridget Jones Diary?...or?..." He talked to himself. Picking something was hard, if you couldn't concentrate on what was written on the boxes...

[Paige] "Alex sweetie? Everything ok?"

[Alex] "Uhm...yes, why do you ask?" No need to upset her.

[Paige] "Just... you seem a bit off...."

[Alex] "It's just...I have a lot on my mind..." He smiled at her. " you don't have to be concerned about it, sweety."

[Paige] "Alex... you are supposed to tell me stuff... otherwise I'm just a movie buddy and not your best friend.... come here." Paige pulled him back to the couch.

[Alex] Maybe she was right? After all, she was a girl and his best buddy! "Well, you know, it's about Meggan..."

[Paige] "So let's talk about Meggan." Paige smiled at him and gave him some candy.

[Alex] Alex ate the candy to get some time...How should he explain it?

[Alex] "It's,...you know...her parents are coming for a visit soon, and I'm a bit nervous..."

[Alex] ((*foster))

[Paige] "Awwwwwwwww but they will LOVE you Alex!!!!"

[Alex] "But...they will also meet Pietro! He's better than me...at least if it comes to clothes,...and looks!" He looked down on his shirt. A cheap stuff of clothing with smiliey on it...Nothing that would make them think he'd be good enough for her daughter...

[Paige] Alex got smacked, gently, on his head for that. "Don

[Paige] "Don't you EVER let me hear you talk like that again!!! Alex you are one of the sweetest, most caring people I have ever met! You are my best friend in the whole wide world and I love you very much. And if her parents don't love you too, then the problem is with them... not you."

[Alex] "That's nice, but...I just can't compete with Pietro. I don't even know how to look acceptable, not to mention good enough for their daughter." He really looked rather wild, his hair was a bit long, and he should shave more often.

[Paige] Paige sized up her best friend. True she would love him no matter what... but parents... He needs to shave... and comb his hair... ahha!!!!!. "Alright Alex. We're going up to your room. I am going to fix whatever flaws you think you have!!!"

[Alex] Alex blinked. "You'll, erm...fix me?...How?"

[Paige] "Who do you think did Rachel's hair? Come on." Paige quickly gathered up their things in the recroom, tidying it as she went.

[Alex] He followed her around, until she went up to his room. No matter what she was planning, at least the others wouldn't see it...or maybe they would! He noticed the cameramen following him...*Crap!*

[Paige] "First, you need to shave... and shave daily."

[Alex] "Uhm, okay..." Shaving daily was a bit hard, when you never did it regularly in your life...

[Paige] "And we need to cut your hair a bit... parents like short hair usually. They think it makes you look more like a gentleman."

[Alex] "You...you want to cut my hair? Can you really do that?" He felt a bit weird to let his bouncing best friend working with scissors on his head...

[Paige] "Of course! I can do a fantastic job at cutting hair! I cut all my brothers hair. It's girls that I don't touch."

[Alex] *Ok, don't ask about the exception of girls!* "That's good. Do you really think I can look good to Meg's foster parents?"

[Paige] "If I didn't, would I bother trying to help you?"

[Alex] "Well, you are the best friend I could hope for, thank you Paige." Suddenly he realised that they were standing infront of his bathroom. "Ok, do you want to start?"

[Paige] "Yep! Go have a seat!"

[Alex] He sat down at the edge of the bathtub. "With what do you want to start?"

[Paige] Paige looked around for a razor. "Shaving, which I will let you do that part."

[Alex] "Ok." He took out his razor. The fact that it seemed all shiny and new proofed that he didn't use it too often.

[Alex] ...After 15 minutes of seemingly hard work, he finally was smooth as a baby's ass, he even had managed to not cut himself. "Better?" He turned around to Paige and smiled.

[Paige] Paige smiled at him and checked him for missed places. "Excellent!! Just do that everyday, or as often as you need it. Probably every day."

[Alex] "Ok, I promise, mom." He winked at her and stuck out the tip of his tongue.

[Paige] Paige laughed and tickled him.

[Alex] "Aaahhh! You meanie, just you wait!" He started to tickle her in return.

[Paige] Paige jumped out of his way. "Now now... I need to cut your hair!"

[Alex] "Cheater!...But ok..." He sat down on the edge of the tube again. "I'm all yours..."

[Paige] Paige giggled and dug around in the drawer for the scissors and squirt bottle she had left in there when she had worked on Rachel's hair. "Ok, here we go!" Paige got his hair damp and began her cutting very carefully.

[Alex] Alex felt quite good while she worked on his hair. Time with her was like two weeks of vacation in bed...Bed?...

[Alex] "Paige?...Say, there's something I wanted to ask you about..."

[Paige] "You can ask me anything!"

[Alex] "Well, uhm...the other night...did Eve use what's in the box I gave him?..."

[Paige] "Use the box you gave him? Did you give Eve some cookies?"

[Alex] Ok, yes, he had to be more direct with her. "When you...erm, 'slept' in Eve's bed the other day...did he use...a...condom?"

[Paige] "Condoms? I don't touch condoms... I'm Catholic, remember." Paige merrily cut his hair, not putting the two ends of the sentence together yet.

[Alex] "I don't think that you should touch it anyway..." He went all red..."It's just safer to use it while...uhm, having a nice time..."

[Paige] "Well we just had a nice time and didn't need them..."

[Paige] Paige picked up the spritzer bottle as she heard something fall in bedroom.

[Alex] Alex also heard a noise but he was too occupied with telling his head-in-the-sky-friend that she shouldn't have sex without a rubber. "You really should use them, you know? You could get...uhm, something you don't want!"

[Paige] "Alex I told you. I wouldn't even know what to do with a condom!" Paige laughed and worked on a different part of his hair.

[Alex] Ok, maybe he was a bit more short tempered than he thought...maybe that much innocence got unnerving after a while..."Paige! I just want Eve to use a condom while you have sex for your own good! You're too young for a child!" He didn't turn his head to look in her eyes, though...

[Alex] ...Scissors in his head would upset her even more than what he just said...

[Paige] Paige dropped the scissors when he said that. Paige's eyes watered a bit. "Alex... I'm not having sex with Eve..."

[Alex] Alex stood up, grabbed her shoulders, and looked in her eyes. "Paigers, I saw you the other day... in his bed...your hair...and...I really thought there wouldn't be a problem with trusting me..."

[Paige] Paige winced as he grabbed her, causing her tears to go ahead and fall. "I've been in his bed because I need him right now! He makes me feel safe and I don't have to worry about stuff when I'm beside him." Paige paused to caught her breath and wipe her eyes.

[Paige] "And even if we WERE having sex it wouldn't be in your bedroom!!!" Paige cried.

[Alex] Uh oh! "Aww, Paige, don't cry, please!" He hugged her tightly. "It's...I was just concerned about you. You know, I always want your best!"

[Paige] Paige clung to Alex and cried. It wasn't fair! He was supposed to believe her the first time she said it! She couldn't force herself to say that though.

[Alex] "Please forgive your stupid friend for not believing you, ok? I'm just...an old worrywart if it comes to you. I should have known that you are a big girl, I'm sorry. But...I saw your hair sticking out under the blanket, and you two were all curled up..." He sighed. "I'm sorry, ok?"

[Paige] "If it's that big a deal I'll just stay in my room."

[Alex] "No, that'd mean we couldn't see the most beautifull girl of the school anymore! That'd be such a shame, wouldn't it?" He beamed at her.

[Paige] Paige blushed and giggled, wiping her eyes. "You sure it's ok?"

[Alex] "Would I lie to you, beauty?" Ok, she was happy again, that was good. On the other side he jumped on conclusions again, which was quite bad. He should find a way to kick his own ass...

[Paige] Paige giggled. "No..." She sniffled and smiled. "Can I finish your hair now?"

[Alex] "Sure." Smilling, he sat back down again.

[Paige] Paige calmly got to work on his hair. "Guess what though..."

[Alex] "What?"

[Paige] "Eve really is a great kisser."

[Alex] He turned his head "Wha-...OUCH!"

[Alex] That would be a mean cut...
I'm actually quite pleasant until I'm awake.
Svartfreja
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler
Title: Pushed Beaver
Nightscrawlearth Character: :quicksilver :invisiblewoman :spiderwoman

Post by Svartfreja »

lol poor Alex. the phrase 'open mouth: insert foot' springs to mind :P And Paige really is too super cute :P
:quicksilver Pietro Maximoff [Quicksilver]

Quicksilver: Howisshe?Isshealright?Imusetspeakwithmysisteratonce.
Hawkeye: What is that noise?
IronMan: That is the noise Pietro makes right before he's tossed out of the airlock. ~ Avengers: The Children's Crusade #6
puppygirl
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler
Title: Pigeon Fancier
Nightscrawlearth Character: :blink :warlock :morph :deadgirl

Post by puppygirl »

[Alex] He just hoped that Paige wouldn't pick movies that were...too sweet. He loved her like his right hand,
O rly? :naughty
Image NightscrawlearthImage

Pup's Blog -- Pup's Tumblr
"Why can’t people appreciate how much effort I put in to not becoming a serial killer?"
Freak
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: Doctor Nemesis

Post by Freak »

Originally posted by Guardian-of-Tears
[Alex] He just hoped that Paige wouldn't pick movies that were...too sweet. He loved her like his right hand,
O rly? :naughty
Thank you! I already thought no one would notice :bawl
:freak :andreas They're fighting!
puppygirl
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler
Title: Pigeon Fancier
Nightscrawlearth Character: :blink :warlock :morph :deadgirl

Post by puppygirl »

:eeevil
Image NightscrawlearthImage

Pup's Blog -- Pup's Tumblr
"Why can’t people appreciate how much effort I put in to not becoming a serial killer?"