2/22 Instance: You don't have any friends

Read our instance transcripts here for hot character sessions!
NachtcGleiskette
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: The Ragin' Cajun

Post by NachtcGleiskette »

[Rahne] ((Just for clarity, read viewthread.php?tid=6986&page=1#pid33652629 before this, it'll clue you in on why Rahne's acting the way she is))

[Rahne] Rahne swore at the door as she tried to open the front door, stupid doorknobs.

[Rahne] She was aware she was a little drunk, flying with complimentary drinks could do that too you. As well as the fact that as there was a mix up with plane tickets Dr. Guan was about two hours behind her.

[Rahne] Plenty of time to find somewhere quite and peacefull wher she could get out of her tree.

[Rahne] After finally getting the door open she dumped her bag on the floor and made her way to the kitchen, she was pretty sure there was some alcohol in there and at this time of night there probably wasn't anyone around either.

[Talia] Talia dug through the back of the cupboards. There HAD to be chocolate sauce somewhere.

[Talia] Digging further, she founf a can of beans....hmm. Wait, now she really wanted beans. She'd need a pot though.

[Talia] She ducked under the counter, looking through the cupboards for a pot. Where the hell did they put the pots!

[Rahne] Rahne staggered into the kitchen, bouncing into the doorway, damn ... what did they put into that airline whiskey?

[Rahne] ... Wait? How many had she had again? She's lost count after the third ... or was that fourth?

[Talia] TJs head popped up hearing a sound. She slammed it into the granite counter above her. "owwww! Fuck!"

[Talia] She slowly peeked over the counter, seeing Rahne had come in. She stood. "Rahne? Hey, you're back!"

[Rahne] Rahne glared at Talia in annoyance, she didn't want to talk to anyone right now ... she just wanted something to fucking drink.

[Rahne] Ignoring her, she made her way to the drinks cupboard and slammed the door against the wall as she rooted around for something strong.

[Talia] TJ backed up. Rahne looked..weird...kinda crazy. But they were friends..she wobbily moved a bit closer. "Hey...are you ok?"

[Rahne] Rahne's head snapped round to Talia's "Oh aye A'm fuckin' peachy me!" she snarled.

[Rahne] Ah! Whiskey! She yanked the bottle out, uncorked it and took a gulp, gasping as it burned her throat, but oh did it feel good.

[Talia] Talia stepped back again, crossing her arms in front of herself protectively. What the hell did she do to Rahne? Why was Rahne being so mean?

[Talia] "Whats happening? What happened?"

[Rahne] Rahne eyed up Talia "Eh? Y-ye blin'? I'm hain' a drin'." she slurred, taking another gulp and slumping into a chair at the table.

[Talia] "No...I can see.." TJ paused. "Why are you being all...like that?"

[Rahne] Rahne placed the bottle down with the exaggerated care of the drunk and looked up at Talia and grined slightly maniacally.

[Rahne] Her eyes looked bloodshot, the irisis were a sickly yellow-green colour and there was a red line running around the edge of the pupil. "Like wha' Teeeeeej?" She asked in a sing-song voice.

[Talia] HSe was drunk, obviously. But acting so weird. And TJs weed addled brain was having trouble processing this. "Like..all angry and everything.."

[Rahne] Rahne snarled "Oh! I dinnae Teeeej, it's nae like m' b'yfrien's been sen' ta pr's'n fer s'methin' he nae'er done o' naethin'! Is it!?" She picked up the bottle and took another gulp.

[Talia] Ohh...shit thats right. Vic was in prison. Let's just...sidestep that. "I'm just trying to ask...to help. You don;t have to be mean."

[Rahne] "Mean!? I'm nae bein' mean! I'm jus' ..." Rahne grit her teeth "I'm jus' so. Fuckin'. ANGRY!"

[Rahne] "I mean ... wha'd he 'ver do! Eh!? EH!? He ju-jus' looks a wee bit funny!" She ranted, her voice climbing in volume.

[Rahne] "An' tha' tha' tha' fuckin' arsehole wanka soliciters callin' 'im an' me an' Dr. G-Guan freaks!"

[Rahne] "In c'urt! Fr'nt o' everyone! An' an' an' I coul' FUCKIN' SEE IT! Tha 'lieved ever' single. Fuckin'. Word!"

[Rahne] Rahne sank back into her seat and drank some more whiskey.

[Talia] She shrunk back with all the anger. The school was going nuts lately!

[Talia] She couldn't get everything Rahne said, but she got the gist. "You're not freaks though..."

[Talia] "And...they say Vic killed a guy.."

[Rahne] "So!" Rahne snapped "Jus' 'cos tha s-say s'methin' disnae mean it's real!"

[Rahne] "I-I-I mean ..." Rahne pointed to herself slightly wobbiliy "Jus' 'cos I c'n snap a guys spin wit' m' jaws disnae mean i've d'ne tha ... aye?"

[Talia] "No...but they have evidence and everything.."

[Rahne] Rahne slammed the bottle back down onto the table hard enough for it to break.

SpeedyGonz enters this room

[Rahne] "EV'DENCE!? FUCKIN' EV'DENCE!?" She roared "Tha fuckin' ev'dence was s'me o'er human guy sayin' he didnae do it!"

[Rahne] "An' an' an' 'course it c'uldnae 'ave been tha guy wit' tha 'istor' o' voilen' crime ... naaaaaaaaaae ... it's gotta be tha funny lookin' one wit' tha pointy-fuckin' ears!!"

[Talia] "I...I dunno..." she was so confused

[Talia] And so ill equipped to be having a conversation like this. "I'm sorry Rahne..."

[Rahne] Rahne laid her head on the table "Like y' fuckin' care," she slurred, looking up at Talia with one bloodshot eye.

[Rahne] "I'vei'vei've seen y' m'space ... ness ... fuckin' whinewhinewhine all 'bout Remy."

[Rahne] She gulped down some more whiskey "Y' r'lly a' ungrea'full bitch ain't ye?"

[Talia] "I care-" She stopped, her face falling a bit as Rahne continued. She bit the inside of her cheek. "I-"

[Talia] She turned away from her, going back to the cupboards. "That's none of your business."

[Rahne] Rahne continued as if she hadn't heard Talia "Y'see ... y' had th's great b'yfrin' who l'ves ya ... thin's tha worl' o' ya ... th'n y' jus' thr'w it b'ck in 'is f'ce ..."

[Rahne] "Th'n y' go an go all ... wahwahwah 'bout it ... poor wee Talililia, oh look at me i've jus' br'ken a great guys heart an' n'w i'm feelin' bad." Rahne sneered.

[Rahne] "Boo-fuckin'-hoo," she drained the bottle.

[Talia] She bit her lip, closing her eyes as Rahne spoke, feeling tears come. Instead, she clenched her jaw, turning swiftly. "What the fuck do you know anyway?!

[Talia] "What the fuck do you know?! You don't know ANYTHING! And it's none of your fucking business anyway, it's NO ONES fucking business!"

[Talia] Her lip wobbled a bit, feeling the tears again. "And here...I thought I had fucking friends here. How fucking wrong I was I guess!" she turned away again, crossing her arms. "I guess all I was to everyone here was Remy's fucking girlfriend."

[Rahne] "Wah wah wah, change tha' fuckin' 'ecord. Y' such a spoiled brat y'know ..."

[Rahne] "Bet naethin' bad never 'appened ta ya!" Rahne snarled "Y' nae'er had ta be called a freak, a m'nster, a fuckin' WEREWOLF!"

[Talia] "FUCK YOU!"

[Talia] "You don't know a fucking thing about my life! You don't know a fucking THING!"

[Talia] "I don't expect ANYONE to feel bad for me.....I just also don't expect everyone to suddenly take sides and start fucking attacking me!"

[Talia] She felt a few tears slip through. "And you have NO idea what my life is like. You have NO idea. Fucking cry about being different for the past few years. I've been a fucking freak since I was fucking born."

[Rahne] Rahne stood up "Bet nae'ne every though' tha ya were a killa! Nae'er said tha wanted ta burn ya!"

[Rahne] "Ye dinane have a fuckin' clue! Y' fuckin' DUMB Taalia!" Rahne slurred.

[Rahne] ---

[Talia] She paused a second, feeling more tears trail down her cheeks.

[Rahne] "Oh! Dinnae wan' naeone ta feel bad fer ye!?" Rahne started laughing "Tha's why ye post all ya fuckin' emo shit where everyone can see it?"

[Talia] What the fuck was going on? What the hell did she ever do to deserve this?

[Rahne] "Oh ... 'm sooooo sorry."

[Talia] "Whatever bullshit happened in your life is not my fucking fault."

[Talia] Her lip trembled. "And you think I'm dumb? Fine. Fuck you then. Fuck you all."

[Talia] "It was the biggest fucking mistake of my life coming here. I thought I actually came out and made fucking friends."

[Talia] She looked down for a moment, before looking up. "But whatever. Just go on with your fucking lives and ignore dumb Talia."

[Talia] "But don't fucking call me that again. I don't even give a shit what you call me, but don't call me Talia."

[Rahne] Rahne hadn't stopped laughing, it was the desperate, maniacal laugh of someone in compleat and utter dispair.

[Rahne] "F'ne bairn ... i'm sure nae' one'll miss ye ... an' I'll tell Vic' tha' y' thin' he's a murderer ... 'cos ye do dinnae ye?"

[Rahne] "An' ta thin' tha he used ta call ye his frien' ..." Rahne's face hardened "Well ... his frin' sent 'im ta pr's'n s' it looks like frien's are o'er rated naeway."

[Rahne] "Ya ain't got nae frien's now Talia s' why dinnae ye jus' fuck off back ta ya perfect wee worl' back h'me?"

[Talia] Talia just stared at her for a second..this person she'd always considered such a close friend..

[Talia] Her lip trembled heavily, and she couldn't help the tears as they spilled. "Fu-" she was cut off by a sob, and stopped, holding it. She wasn't going to lose it in front of her.

[Talia] She just turned, moving toward the door, and hurrying back up to her room. She didn't have any friends.

[Talia] And she didn't belong here.

[Rahne] Rahne watched Talia go, still giggling.

[Rahne] All of a sudden she stopped and stared at the bottle on the table.

[Rahne] With one fluid movement she picked it up and hurled it against the wall where it shattered, and screamed at the top of her lungs.

[Rahne] "ARRRGGGHHHHHH!!!!!
"If you live your life to please everyone else, you will continue to feel frustrated and powerless. This is because what others want may not be good for you. You are not being mean when you say NO to unreasonable demands or when you express your ideas, feelings, and opinions, even if they differ from those of others.â€
TechPrincess
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber
Title: Little BABY!! Fairy <3
Nightscrawlearth Character: :jean :emma :husk

Post by TechPrincess »

Wow... Intense! Great job!
Paige :husk -------- Emma :emma -------- Hope :jean
idsunki
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey
Title: NARC!!!!!

Post by idsunki »

Poor TJ...
You always know where the X-Men have been
because it's always on fire.
Slarti
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: Damn Not Given
Nightscrawlearth Character: :icey :phoenix

Post by Slarti »

Holy... :surprise:cry

Wow. Wonderful job, but - is the whole school self-destructing? :bawl
fourpawsonthefloor
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Executive Administrator

Post by fourpawsonthefloor »

Wow. Ouch.

Great emotion though guys - even if it was like...ooooh damn.

Paws
I'm actually quite pleasant until I'm awake.
littlebamf
Navigator
Navigator
Title: Sometimes the bark isn\'t worse than the bite

Post by littlebamf »

God, poor guys :cry It seems that everything it falling apart at the seams....Excellent job, though. Very well played and emotional.
JSherlock
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: FABIO THOR
Nightscrawlearth Character: Dr. Summers, Wither, Callie

Post by JSherlock »

WOW. Dramallama to the max. Everything's falling apart! Remy and TJ were the glue! Poor Rahne. I feel so bad for her. :( And Poor TJ too.
"... Pirates just kidnapped the bride and everyone is laughing. God I wish I spoke Finnish."
:cyclops :storm :pyro
puppygirl
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler
Title: Pigeon Fancier
Nightscrawlearth Character: :blink :warlock :morph :deadgirl

Post by puppygirl »

Man I felt so horrible doing all that, poor TJ :( and poor Rahne, this has really fucked her over.

She's really going to regret that when she sobers up.
Image NightscrawlearthImage

Pup's Blog -- Pup's Tumblr
"Why can’t people appreciate how much effort I put in to not becoming a serial killer?"