2/22 Instance: White Wolf

Read our instance transcripts here for hot character sessions!
fourpawsonthefloor
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Executive Administrator

Post by fourpawsonthefloor »

set after "you have no friends" and at least the day after "some adult fun?"

[Rahne] Rahne was sitting down in the woods with her back proped up by a tree. In one hand she held half a spliff and in the other a large bottle of whiskey.

[Rahne] Several dog-ends and another bottle were scattered around her ... she knew you shouldn't smoke and drink at the same time, but hey! She had mutant healing didn't she? Being a freak should be good for something.

[Rahne] She'd been out here for a few hours now, ever since storming out of the building, and was at the stage of drunkeness that involved singing out-of tune at the top of your lungs.

[Rahne] She'd sung several rounds of 'auld lang syne' and was now trying to think of something else.

[Remy] He'd spent the day sleeping, only to wake up to find that Rahne had finally arrived...and he'd not been there like he'd planned. He roundly cursed himself out. Some help he was. And kept his promises to Vic really well too.

[Remy] He stumbled over the uneven ground, following the high sound of a woman's drunken singing. Someone had pointed him in the general direction, and by the sounds of it, they were right. He finally broke though to a smallish clearing, Rahne half illuminated by the moonlight, giving her all into a song

[Remy] He sighed sadly. She looked a right mess...and her eyes...Dieu. He stepped up to her slowly. "Rahne?"

[Rahne] Aha! She's remembered a song ... and a bloodygood song it was.

[Rahne] Only ... only she was gonna sing the original version, yeah? Not the one that the ... men had done with it ... yeah!

[Rahne] "Tha is ... a hoouse, in N'w Orleanse t'wn .... tha CAAAAALL tha risin' suuuuuun."

[Rahne] "An' ... it's bin ... tha ruin ... o' many a poor gel ... an' tha LAAAAAIRD KNOOWS ... 'M ONE- Hey!"

[Rahne] Look who is was "Well ... if it ain't m' favourit car-ni-val lad!" She beamed at Remy and waved him over with her bottle "C'me 'er an' pull up a bit o' grass ... it's a wee bit wet bu' ya nice warm arse'll dry it up ... o' s'methin'."

[Remy] He crossed over to her, and knelt down, looking at her worriedly. He was still a bit woozy from before anyway - the sleep hadn't been enough to totally erase what he'd drunk already. But he humoured her and took a sip from the bottle. "Sorry dat wasn't dere when y' got home. Meant t' be."

[Remy] He put his hand on her knee. "Petite...dunno what t' say. Je suis desole."

[Rahne] Rahne grinned maniacally at him "Ach! it's 'kay man ... I had Talia an' Ali welc'me me 'ome ..." she looked thoughtfull "d' ye thin' tha crome-dome'll charge m' f' tha door?"

[Remy] He frowned in puzzlement. "What d' y' mean? Remy was sleepin'...didn't catch anythin'. Someone pointed y' out."

[Remy] He grimaced at the mention of TJ, but this was bigger than that whole thing. "Oh oui? She happy t' see y'? Everyone's been thinkin' of y' petite."

[Remy] "An' what d' y' mean door? What happened dere?"

[Rahne] Rahne giggled "I broked it ... kicked it in when tha stupid bitch wouldnae let me inta m' fuckin' room. Stupid cow."

[Rahne] "An' Talia ..." Rahne's face darkened "Oh aye ... 'appy ta see me ... decided tha' she though' Vic did it."

[Rahne] "S'me frien'." She took the bottle back and took and long swing.

[Rahne] "Oh ... where's m' manners," she waved the spliff at him.

[Remy] He took the joint, and settled down close to her. "Well dat Ali deserved it. She's been nothin' but a bitch. Y' needed t' stand up t' her. Woulda wished Remy coulda seen dat."

[Remy] "An...for d' rest of it...wish dat Remy could fix dat." he reached and arm around her waist. "Wish could change a lot of shit."

[Remy] Taking a long drag he blew it out, holding it back out to her. "Wish coulda been dere for y'. Dis must have been hell on y'."

[Rahne] Rahne slumped into Remy and took a long drag "Heh ... ye ye ye c'me ta see us aye? Vic re'lly 'preciated it ... an' ... ye had stuff here aye?"

[Rahne] She was starting to feel a little hot and tried to fan herself, but ended up slapping herself in the face. "Owch!"

[Rahne] She looked up at Remy and stroked his cheek "'M s'rry Taaaaalilia broke up wit' ye aye ... musta hur' ..." she patted him on the head.

[Remy] He took a deep breath. She wasn't meaning to hurt him. "Petite...can't talk about dat, bein?" He smiled a bit at her. "Glad dat it helped a bit for Remy t' come on out."

[Remy] Stroking her cheek back he frowned in concern. "Petite, y're freezin'." he shrugged out of his coat, draping it around her. "How long y' been out here?"

[Remy] He grabbed her hands in his own and blew on them. "Dieu. Y're like a little ice cube."

[Rahne] Rahne blinked at Remy "Dinnae ... wha' year is it?"

[Rahne] She glanced down at his hand "Oh ... y' hur'!" She took his hand and kissed it "All beter!" She giggled.

[Rahne] Okay ... now she was starting to feel cold again.

[Remy] "It ain't nothin'." He looked at the bottle. "How much y' had t' drink?" He rubbed her arm, trying to get her warm, and finally settled with his own back against the tree, pulling her on his lap and draping the coat over the two of them, wrapping his arms around her to try and give her some warmth.

[Remy] "Y're worrin' Remy, petite."

[Rahne] Rahne looked thoughtfull and held up a hand and started to count off her fingers. After the third one she seemed to give up "Tha had whiskey onna plane ... an' tha taximan le' me drin' in tha car." She snuggled into him.

[Rahne] Remy had a nice chest.

[Rahne] "An' an' an' ye dinnae need ta be worryin' 'bout good ol' Rahney here ... 'm fine ... it's ... Vic ..." her voice started to break and she started to sob quietly.

[Remy] He wrapped his arms tigher around her and let her cry for a while, stroking her hair while she sobbed into his chest. Poor thing needed to let it out.

[Remy] "We'll figure out a way for him petite. Dis ain't over by a long shot. Its wrong, an' it ain't fair dat dey are doin' dis...mais we can't give up on it."

[Remy] "But y' jus' let it out for a bit. Ain't good t' keep dat all inside. Remy'll look after y'."

[Remy] ((and YES I do appreciate the irony. Kiss my buttocks))

[Rahne] ((much rather kiss Remy's then yours Pawsie ... no offense ))

[Rahne] Rahne clung to Remy "Bu' it's so unfair!!" she raged "He nae'er did it an' tha guy who did were righ' tha an' tha still didane see it!"

[Rahne] "An' when I gave ev'dence tha called me a freak an' said was lyin'!! An now he's gone!! Tha' locked him inna cage!"

[Rahne] "An' ... ye shoulda hear wha' those lawyers said afta!" she sobbed "Tha called me a mutt an' said tha' we shoul' have all been killed in tha womb! An' tha were nae human! Jus' 'cos we're a wee bit diffren'!"

[Remy] He took her chin in his hand and turned her to face him, using his thumb to wipe some of her tears. "Lookit. Y' ain't a freak, Rahne. Don't y' listen t' dat shit."

[Remy] He looked into her eyes, worry puckering his brow. "Y're beautiful, an' good, an' whoever can't see dat is just a fool."

[Rahne] Rahne sniffled and wiped her nose on her sleave. "Y' ... y' really thin' i'm beautiful?"

[Remy] "Mais oui!" He smiled at her a bit. "Y' look at those old bastards. Dey were jus' jealous dey'd never get a pretty little thing like y', an' Vic could. Y' probabally gave dem a blow t' dere ego, petite."

[Rahne] Rahne blushed bright red "I dinnae get why Taalia broke it off wit' ye," she muttered "Y' such a nice guy ..." she smiled up at him, his face was very close.

[Rahne] "Y' kn'w wha' ye are Remy ... y' a sweetie, I cannae than' ye 'nough fer this ... fer lookin' after me." She lent up and pressed her lips against his.

[Remy] He'd winced again at the mention of TJ, and didn't see the kiss coming until she had her now warmer lips against his. He sighed deeply and relaxed, returning it. He was tired of hurting. So was she.

[Rahne] Rahne smiled and reached up to cup Remy's cheek, running her tounge over his lips before breaking it off. "Tha' was nice ..." sha said, looking slightly glazed.

[Remy] "Oui." He pressed another quick kiss to her lips and then backed off. "Mais...y're hurtin' petite. Don't want t' hurt y' more."

[Rahne] Rahne smiled "Than-" she stopped and looked past Remy, her eyes going wide.

[Rahne] Around the edge of her vision she could see white mist ... she couldn't see anything appart from what was infront of her.

[Rahne] The distance looked like it was getting further away, everything was moving away from her. Her fingers laced through Remy's shirt, holding him tightly as her heart started to thunder in her ears and started taking, quick, panicy breaths.

[Rahne] "R-Remy?" She whimpered fearfully ... what was going on? She was frightened.

[Remy] "Rahne?" Her eyes were rolling back a little. "Maudit." He'd seen this a few times. You saw it on the streets. He'd hoped he'd seen the last of it. Why did she have to take that much? "Rahne? Jus' focus on breathin' petite. Slow breaths. Y'll be fine."

[Rahne] Rahne whimpered before her eyes rolled tottaly back into her head and she slumped bonelessly against Remy.

[Rahne] Still unconcious, her shoulders and chest heaved as a prelude to thowing up.

[Remy] "Fuck me." he slid her carefully off him and layed her down on her side so that she wouldn't choke, dragging her hair out of her face. "It's ok petite. Jus' breathe."

[Remy] He debated going to get someone...but he didn't want to leave her alone.

[Remy] And she just needed to get it out of her system. He crouched beside her keeping a careful eye on her.

[Rahne] Rahne lay on the grass vomiting violently, her entire body shaking as it when into Shock and tried to purge all the toxins she'd taken.

[Rahne] After a few moments, she started to awaken, still dry heaving and twitching slightly.

[Rahne] What the fuck was THAT!? Her eyes shot open and she loojked around, she couldn't move. Why couldn't she move? She couldn't even feel her arms or legs.

[Rahne] Her vision was fuzzy, she couldn't see any detail. Where was she? As a matter of fact, who the hell was she? And who the FUCK was he!?

[Rahne] She whimpered fearfully and started to tremble.

[Remy] He took a deep breath. She looked over the worst of it. "Shhh...shhh...y're ok. It's fine." He petted her hair and moved her away from the mess, carefully cleaning her face off.

[Remy] "Rahne...its ok. Jus' breathe. It'll pass."

[Rahne] Sorta french accent and very captivating eyes ... that nudged a few braincells "R-R-Remy?" she coughed, her throat burnt from throwing up.

[Rahne] "Wha' ... wha' wa' tha' ... 's scary ..." she whimpered.

[Remy] "Oui." He helped her sit up a bit, leaning her against him so that she didn't feel unsupported and dizzy. "Jus' y're body tellin' y' dat it woulda been a better idea t' stop a ways back petite. It had t' get rid of d' stuff, or y'd be way worse off, trust me."

[Remy] He tried to rub some warmth back into her. "Y're not gonna feel so great tommorrow either."

[Rahne] Rahne leant her head forward ... she didn't feel at all buzzed now ... just very, very ill.

[Rahne] She looked aroun' "Where're we?"

[Remy] "In d' woods. Out back of d' school." He sighed. Probabally was a blessing that she wouldn't remember much if any of this. "How about we go inside now? Get y' warmed up a bit an' clean."

[Rahne] Rahne's head lolled onto Remy's shoulder, she felt very woozy "D'n'ty th'n' I c'n w'lk ..."

[Remy] "Pas d' problem." He scooped her up in his arms, cradling her head to his chest and walking back for the school, stumbling a few times, but not badly.

[Remy] He managed to get in through the back door and paused for a minute, debating. But there wasn't much of a choice. No way was he dealing with Ali tonight.

[Remy] He took her up to his room, trying to be relatively quiet. Thankfully those drugs that helped Jean-Paul sleep made him thankfully oblivious to most of his stirrings. He gently laid Rahne down and went to the washroom, filling up a small bucket with warm water and getting a towel and face cloth.

[Remy] He returned crouching down. "Let's get y' cleaned up petite. Y' doin' ok? Y' need Annie?"

[Rahne] Rahne was only half aware of what was going on "I'll b' 'kay ... jus' wanna r'st ..."

[Rahne] She nuzzled into the warm, damp cloth Remy was rubbing on her face "Th's n'ce ..."

[Remy] "Bein." He dropped it into the bucket and slid her soiled shirt off, deciding that the bra would have to go too. He wiped her up, deciding her lower half was ok, but peeling her pants off anyway for comforts sake.

[Remy] Dumping the soiled water out, he brought the bucket back for just in case and slid into bed with her, fully clothed, pulling the blankets up around them both, trying to get her warm again.

[Rahne] Rahne didn't even notice that Remy was stripping her. The only thing she noticed was when a warm body lay down next to her.

[Rahne] Automatically she curled up to it, very dimly aware that 'it' was Remy.

[Rahne] Remy was okay, Remy was good, he kept her safe. She pillowed her head on his chest and her eyes drifted shut.

[Rahne] After a few moments, her breathing slowed down and became deeper, rhymthic. She was truely asleep.

[Edited on 22/2/07 by fourpawsonthefloor]
I'm actually quite pleasant until I'm awake.
puppygirl
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler
Title: Pigeon Fancier
Nightscrawlearth Character: :blink :warlock :morph :deadgirl

Post by puppygirl »

And this, kids, is why you shouldn't mix your recreational chemicals. :P
Image NightscrawlearthImage

Pup's Blog -- Pup's Tumblr
"Why can’t people appreciate how much effort I put in to not becoming a serial killer?"
JSherlock
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: FABIO THOR
Nightscrawlearth Character: Dr. Summers, Wither, Callie

Post by JSherlock »

Awwwwwwww! TJ missed out BIG TIME. Oh well. Sucks for her. But poor Rahne! this was sooo sweet you guys.
"... Pirates just kidnapped the bride and everyone is laughing. God I wish I spoke Finnish."
:cyclops :storm :pyro
NachtcGleiskette
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: The Ragin' Cajun

Post by NachtcGleiskette »

Awwww :(
"If you live your life to please everyone else, you will continue to feel frustrated and powerless. This is because what others want may not be good for you. You are not being mean when you say NO to unreasonable demands or when you express your ideas, feelings, and opinions, even if they differ from those of others.â€