2/24 Instance: Wicked

Read our instance transcripts here for hot character sessions!
fourpawsonthefloor
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Executive Administrator

Post by fourpawsonthefloor »

[Eve] Eve sat at the table across from Paige. This was easily the fanciest place he had ever eaten at, and tried his best to not look foolish in front of her.

[Eve] He had waited over an hour for her to get ready for tonight. A fun night on the town, sight seeing, dinner and a Broadway show. I've got no money left, but it's worth it to see the smile on her face

[Paige] Paige just beamed at Eve as he sat across the table from her. This was easily one of the best days in her life. Eve looked so handsome as the candlelight bounced off his face. Paige reached out to take his hand.

[Paige] "This has been such a wonderful day, Eve."

[Eve] Eve put down his fork next to the other ones on the table and took her hand in his. "I'm glad you've been having fun, I wanted it to be special." He said looking into her beautiful baby blues.

[Paige] Paige smiled at him. "It has been." She gave his hand a squeeze. "I love you."

[Eve] "I love you too" He said leaning over the table to give her a quick kiss.

[Paige] Paige met him halfway for it, smiling happily as she sat back down to finish her dinner.

[Eve] As he sat back down he watched her eat for a moment before he randomly picked a fork back up to finish his meal as well. The food was fantastic. Almost as good as grandma. "You like the food?"

[Paige] "It's wonderful! I'm really glad you chose this place! I think it's one of my favorites ever now!"

[Eve] I'm going to need to get a job... Putting on a smile, "I'm glad you like it, we'll have to come back sometime."

[Paige] "Awwwwwwwwwww thanks Eve!!!!!"

[Eve] Eve called for the check and noted the slight worried look on the waiters face. He slipped a generous amount of cash in the check holder. "Keep the change." Turning back to his date, "You ready to head over? Show starts in about an hour."

[Paige] "Yeah!" Paige all but bounced out of her seat. "And guess what!"

[Eve] "I'll bite, what?" Eve saw her bounce out of her chair, he raised his eyebrow.

[Paige] "No silly! I'm going to take you out for ice cream after the show!"

[Eve] "Aww thanks, that will be a great way to end our night on the town." He said with a big smile on his face.

[Paige] Paige gave him a quick kiss and took his arm. "Most welcome!"

[Eve] Eve led her out of the restaurant and down the sidewalk towards the theater. He hardly noticed anything besides the girl at his side.

[Paige] Paige snuggled into him as they walked, taking in the sights around them at the same time. "It's so pretty here! And so busy!"

[Eve] "Heh, yeah, I didn't figure this place would be so much bigger than Dallas, this place is huge." He put his arm around her shoulders as he saw the theater up to road a ways.

[ManinBlack] * ManinBlack walked out of a side alley, looking up and down the sidewalk he spotted a young couple walking arm in arm. He got closer, "Hey man, got any spare change?"

[Eve] Not stopping Eve reached into his pocket and handed a dollar to the stranger. "Don't spend it all in one place" He said smiling and moving along down the sidewalk.

[Paige] Paige smiled at her Eve. "Such a sweetie!" She snuggled into him again.

[ManinBlack] * ManinBlack grabbed the girl's arm and pulled her away from the big black guy. "Sure you don't have anymore you could part with?" He said with a wicked grin as his hand went into his pocket.

[Eve] Eve heard a distinctive "click" as the man's hand went into his pocket. Oh shit... There is no one around to borrow from! "Hey hey, calm down man, lets not do anything to rashly...."

[Paige] Paige heard that sound too. It made her sick to her stomach. Her breathing sped up as she swallowed, trying not to do anything to startle the man and make his finger slip. She cursed herself for not having mace with her.

[Paige] Her eyes went to Eve, hoping he had a plan... or a cop came by soon.

[ManinBlack] It went from bad to worse as the stranger started to back into the alley he had come from, pulling Paige along with him. "Why don't you step into my... Office... and we'll see if we can make a deal."

[Eve] Following them into the alley he thought as fast as he could. I don't have much left...I wish we had practiced with her power... He pulled out his wallet as the man led them far enough away from the street to not be seen.

[Eve] His voice wavered as held out the wallet, "Here, let her go and you can have it, just please don't hurt her."

[Paige] Paige had to bite her lip hard at that. She hated that sound in Eve's voice. It was killing her. "Eve..." she said softly, her mind racing to find a way out of this.

[ManinBlack] "Now that's a bit better, but come on Eve I'm sure a pretty thing like this means more ta you than that." He said eyeing the watch on Eve's wrist and the bulge in his shirt pocket.

[Eve] Eve saw the man's hands wander over her body. Without thinking a slight red light started to glow behind his eyes. Following his gaze his eyes settled on his watch his grandfather had given him. Taking it off, he handed it over along with the wallet.

[Eve] "That has been in my family 3 generations. There is some money in the wallet, now you got what you want so let her go,"

[ManinBlack] "Oh really, so it's used? Going to have to hold that against you..." He said trailing off. "What else you got? And you better make it good else I'm just going to have to walk off with what I've already got." He said wrenching her arm and pulling her close enough to smell alcohol on his breath

[Eve] The light behind his eyes grew brighter, Eve didn't notice, he was focused on the man before him. "The only thing I have left is my Ipod.." He said reaching into his pocket.

[ManinBlack] * ManinBlack saw a strange evil looking light, an actual light, glowing in the big guys eyes... what the fuck? "What the hell are you? some kinda freak?"

[Eve] "Something like that.." He said as he walked closer to hand the mp3 player over.

[ManinBlack] The man pulled his gun out of his pocket for the first time, pointing it directly at Eve's chest. "Don't you fucking try anything! Just hand it over..."

[ManinBlack] "And then I think me and the lady here might go have a good time for a minute before I let her scamper on home.... That sound good for you too?" He said, already eager for what he expected to come.

[Eve] Eve let the headphones unwind as walked over to the man. Suddenly sending the light behind his eyes flying out, small almost laser like light burned into the other mans retinas. Quickly taking his chance he reached out with the Ipod and head phones in hand.

[Eve] He wrapped them with a blur around the wrist of the gun hand, looping it he pulled tight as fast as he could. Hearing a slight pop as the wrist became unhinged he took the gun away and threw the man into a trash pill on the side of the alley.

[Eve] Going to have to thank McCoy for that... guess Biology isn't useless... He picked his stuff up and loaded it in his pockets, the grabbed Paige's hand and running, led her back towards the street. He tossed the gun into a dumpster near the alley entrance and started to slow down.

[Paige] Paige pulled him into a tight hug once they were back into the safety of the street, squeezing him as tightly as she possibly could. She struggled to say something, but her mind hadn't caught up yet.

[Eve] Eve put his arm around her shoulders, still not completely sure of what had just happened... "Are you ok? He didn't hurt you did he?" He asked, standing in the middle of the milling crowd all around them.

[Paige] Paige could only shake her head. Finally she felt she could talk without being sick. "He didn't hurt me."

[Eve] thank you god "Good, are you going to be ok? Let’s go sit over there" He said pointing to a bench on the front of a building.

[Paige] Paige nodded, reluctantly pulling back from the hug to cross over to the bench. Once there, Paige sat down, shaking a bit.

[Eve] Eve put his arm around her, looking back to the alley entrance to make sure they weren't followed. He sat down next to her, pulling her close he whispered to her, "I am so sorry... I shouldn't have let that happen..." His eyes started to mist a bit as he said this.

[Paige] Paige hugged him tightly again, hiding her face against his chest. "I should have done something."

[Eve] "Shh, he might have hurt you if you had.." Rubbing his hand up and down her back he added, "I was so scared... I almost lost you..." Tears started to stream down his cheek.

[Paige] Paige looked up at him, starting to cry with him. She pulled out a soft hankie from her purse and gently wiped his tears away. "I'm here... I'm fine..."

[Eve] Eve calmed down after a moment, and let Paige wipe away his tears. "I know, I promise I will never let anything like that happen ever again." He said holding her close again.

[Paige] Paige pulled him down for a soft, reassuring kiss.

[Eve] He came up from the kiss feeling better. His head started to clear as well. "I love you so much" he said looking into her eyes.

[Paige] Paige slid her hand to his cheek, stroking it gently. "I love you too baby."

[Eve] Eve felt his anger and fear fade away at her gentle touch. God, that almost killed me, I can't imagine how Scott must be feeling.... He sat there, content for the moment just holding her.

[Paige] Paige smiled as she felt him relax. Dropping her hand from his cheek she quickly dug through her purse for her mirror. "Oh my gosh! Is my hair ok!? It's almost time for the show!"

[Eve] He smiled. Here I am brooding and she is already back to normal. Laughing he said, "It's perfect, just like always" He gave her a quick kiss on the cheek. "I think if we hurry we can still make it to our seats before it starts." he said standing.

[Paige] "EE! Let's hurry!" Paige took his hand, a more secure grip than normal, and headed to the theater. "Are you sure it's ok?" She slid the mirror back into her purse.
I'm actually quite pleasant until I'm awake.
Svartfreja
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler
Title: Pushed Beaver
Nightscrawlearth Character: :quicksilver :invisiblewoman :spiderwoman

Post by Svartfreja »

Lol awwww Paige is so cute! Nothing seems to bother her for very long lol :P
:quicksilver Pietro Maximoff [Quicksilver]

Quicksilver: Howisshe?Isshealright?Imusetspeakwithmysisteratonce.
Hawkeye: What is that noise?
IronMan: That is the noise Pietro makes right before he's tossed out of the airlock. ~ Avengers: The Children's Crusade #6
TechPrincess
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber
Title: Little BABY!! Fairy <3
Nightscrawlearth Character: :jean :emma :husk

Post by TechPrincess »

Memory of a goldfish. ;)
Paige :husk -------- Emma :emma -------- Hope :jean
fourpawsonthefloor
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Executive Administrator

Post by fourpawsonthefloor »

LOL!! Very cute guys. And killer ipod! Watch out for his ninga moves with it!

Paws
I'm actually quite pleasant until I'm awake.
stjohn
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber
Title: The Boggy Man

Post by stjohn »

lol, yeap, never try to seperate a man from his Ipod.
Stjohn: did i walk in on yall doing :shifty?
* Bobby covers Lorna's goodies and whistles innocently.
Lorna: You see nothing!
Stjohn: pay no attention to the couple under the covers?
Lorna: There is no couple, no covers, and, on a different note, no spoon.
Stjohn: I don't believe you. I'm holding a spoon right now.
Lorna: Well damn
TechPrincess
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

Post by TechPrincess »

You can take his girl, but man, that ipod is SACRED! ;)
stjohn
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber
Title: The Boggy Man

Post by stjohn »

lol, yeap, was wondering how long it was going to take for you to see that comment ;)
Stjohn: did i walk in on yall doing :shifty?
* Bobby covers Lorna's goodies and whistles innocently.
Lorna: You see nothing!
Stjohn: pay no attention to the couple under the covers?
Lorna: There is no couple, no covers, and, on a different note, no spoon.
Stjohn: I don't believe you. I'm holding a spoon right now.
Lorna: Well damn
Sunspot
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat
Title: Official Transformers Geek
Nightscrawlearth Character: Deadpool. Sort of.

Post by Sunspot »

"The food was fantastic. Almost as good as grandma. "

Eve is a cannibal!!! (I really don't want to think about the alternative... *shudder*)
* Sunspot turns on his webcam to look smug while making fun of people.
<Sunspot> There's two things I do well. make fun of people and look smug while doing it.
TechPrincess
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

Post by TechPrincess »

And that folks is why Hannah shouldn't proofread at 3am.
Slarti
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: Damn Not Given
Nightscrawlearth Character: :icey :phoenix

Post by Slarti »

Awww, they’re so sweet! And that’s an awesome way to show Eve doesn’t have to borrow powers to be a badass Mr. T. :P

Paige is so adorable – she never fails to make me smile.
TechPrincess
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

Post by TechPrincess »

Originally posted by Slarti
Paige is so adorable – she never fails to make me smile.
Thank you!