2/28 Instance: Eve's Redemption

Read our instance transcripts here for hot character sessions!
fourpawsonthefloor
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Executive Administrator

Post by fourpawsonthefloor »

[Paige] Paige closed her textbook. The doubts in her mind were killing her. She needed to talk to somebody. Paige headed up to the guys dorms, stopping outside Remy's door. She swallowed, gathering her courage, before knocking somewhat softly.

[Remy] Remy looked at the door. He capped the bottle in his hand and put it on the nightstand, and then dragged a shirt on to hide the hickey on his chest. No extra questions, thankyouverymuch.

[Remy] He opened the door and smiled at Paige. "Hey petite. What does Remy owe dis pleasure?"

[Paige] Paige smiled up at him. "Hi Remy! Are you busy?"

[Remy] He glanced back at the bed and his bottle. "Non. C'mon in."

[Remy] He waved his hand at the beds and the computer chair. "Sit down wherever y'd like. Sorry dat its a bit of a mess."

[Paige] "Thanks!" Paige bounced on inside, sitting down on Remy's bed. "Awwww it's not that bad. No worries!" Paige smiled at him again.

[Remy] He grinned and flopped down on the other half of his bed. "Well, we are college boys. Have a reputation t' upkeep, neh?"

[Remy] He settled himself against the wall that his bed stood against and cocked his head at her. He'd not really had time to spend talking a lot with the first years. "So what's on y're mind? Or y' jus' comin' t' hang out for a bit?"

[Paige] "Something has been bothering me for a few days now. Thought maybe you would be the best person to talk to."

[Remy] "Oh?" He arched a brow, and gave her a look. "Somethin' dat Remy specializes in?" He chuckled at her. "Jus' goofin, petite. What's on y're mind?"

[Paige] Paige fiddled with her hands. "It's Eve..."

[Remy] He sobered a bit. "What about him?" He'd thought the guy was straight up...but. "He ain't doin' anythin' dat y' don't like t' y' is he?"

[Paige] Paige shook her head. "Nothing like that... it's just..."

[Paige] "Well when you guys went to save Angel, he didn't tell me anything. He didn't say anything until I forced it out of him."

[Remy] "Ah." he nodded. "He probably wanted t' protect y' neh? An' after it, imagine he didn't want t' hear about it." He smiled again to take the sting out of his words. "He probably thought y'd worry about him too much, oui?"

[Paige] Paige blushed at that. That was more or less what Eve had said. It was also exactly what she had done when she found out. "Yeah... I was worried when I found out... but,.. I wouldn't have if Angel hadn't said something to me on myspace."

[Remy] "What did she say?"

[Paige] "She just said that she owed Eve so much."

[Remy] "Oui. Well. She was in a bad place, neh?" He slumped a little, toying with the seam on his jeans. "Eve was good in d' fight. We wouldn't have found Angel without him. So - if she feels dat she owes him, can understand dat."

[Paige] "Of course. That's not what has been bothering me tough. That just started it..."

[Remy] He shook his head slightly. "Y've lost Remy. How did her thankin' him start what?"

[Paige] "The fact that he hid something from me got me thinking."

[Remy] "Ahhh." he smiled. Now he got it. "Y' worried about Angel? Or that he's got more secrets in dat head of his?"

[Paige] Paige nodded. "That he could be hiding more. And what if there is another girl? I... I don't think I could take that." Paige bit her bottom lip as her eyes watered.

[Remy] He leaned over and put his hand on her shoulder. "Hey. Why d' y' think dat? Never seen dat boy's eyes stray off of y'...an' for good reason petite."

[Remy] "He seems pretty happy with y'...an' Remy's never seen him do anythin'."

[Paige] Paige blushed and sniffled a bit. "Really Remy?"

[Remy] "Certainment." He flashed her a wider grin. "Heard a rumor dat he has y' in his bed every night, but its hands off. Dat true?"

[Paige] Paige blushed a nice shade of red at that. "He just holds me close, keeps me safe... I feel like such an ididot now."

[Remy] "Well all Remy has t' say is if a man's willin' t' lay by y' every night an' resist tempation, he's in it for somethin' more dan jus' kicks, oui?" He chucked her under the chin. "Don' feel bad, petite. Lotsa girls second guess demselves. Y' jus' hold y're head up high an' know y're treasured, bein?

[Paige] Paige smiled and hugged Remy tighly. "Thank you so much Remy. You're right. He's wonderful."

[Remy] He hugged her back, enjoying the contact. "Glad t' help."

[Paige] "So! Anything new with you?!"

[Remy] "Non. Same old.

[Remy] ((Damn))

[Remy] "Got a couple of papers dat should probabally work on, mais...dey seem so happy sittin' together in the corner restin'. Think dat dey can stay dere for a bit longer."

--------- The messages that have been sent today start below ---------

[Paige] Paige laughed and patted his head. "If you ever need help, I would be happy to help you."

[Remy] "Merci petite. Jus' got t' get on dem is all. Haven't learned how t' get dem t' write demselves yet."

[Paige] "Now THAT is a mutation I would love to have."

[Remy] He laughed outright. "Oui. Well Doug's comes close...but not quite. Readin' what he writes is a whole 'nother challenge though."

[Paige] "Eve is supposed to be working with me on mine soon."

[Remy] "Sounds like fun. If y' can keep y're mind on y're work dat is." he poked her gently in the side.

[Paige] "Eeee!" Paige laughed and moved away from that poke. "It'll stay on good things."

[Remy] "Oui...dat's what Remy's talkin' about. D' good things."

[Paige] "Oh..." Paige blushed bright red again. "Not thoooose things."

[Remy] He chuckled again. "So y' feelin' better den? Not gonna grill y're homme's nuts over d' barbeque?"

[Paige] "No!!!!" Paige laughed happily. "No no. I'm fine now. You're right. He never looks away from me. I'm the one who just hugged another guy." Paige laughed more at that.

[Remy] He made a dismissive noise. "No sweatin' d' small stuff. Just cause y' hug somebody, or dance with dem or any of dat doesn't mean it goes anythin' more dan dat."

[Remy] "Remember dat wit' him too. It don't mean anythin'. So don't worry about it."

[Paige] Paige nodded and smiled. "Eve would never do something I didn''t approve of. He is far too sweet."

[Remy] "Glad y' are happy with him petite." He looked thoughtful for a minute. "Now hopefully he won't be lookin' t' shake Remy down for havin' y' all t' himself in his room, neh?"

[Paige] Paige cocked her head to one side, confused. "Why would he?"

[Remy] "Well, Remy's..." he decided to leave it. No point in messing any further with her innocence. "Don't y' worry about it."

[Paige] "Okie! Well, I better get to him before he gets ideas of his own." Paige kissed Remy's cheek and bounced toward the door. "Night Remy! Thank you for the advice!"

[Remy] "Pas d' problem." he grinned at her, and opened the door for her, watching her practically skip down the hall, shaking his head. Eve must have blue balls like crazy by now.
I'm actually quite pleasant until I'm awake.
stjohn
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber
Title: The Boggy Man

Post by stjohn »

I think I owe Remy a drink or something ;)
Stjohn: did i walk in on yall doing :shifty?
* Bobby covers Lorna's goodies and whistles innocently.
Lorna: You see nothing!
Stjohn: pay no attention to the couple under the covers?
Lorna: There is no couple, no covers, and, on a different note, no spoon.
Stjohn: I don't believe you. I'm holding a spoon right now.
Lorna: Well damn
Slarti
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: Damn Not Given
Nightscrawlearth Character: :icey :phoenix

Post by Slarti »

LMAO! Poor Paige - she has nothing to worry about with Angel. ;)

:shifty
Svartfreja
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler
Title: Pushed Beaver
Nightscrawlearth Character: :quicksilver :invisiblewoman :spiderwoman

Post by Svartfreja »

Awww so cute! I love how Remy's first thought is Eve's being 'too forward' lol always seems that sex is remy's first thought :P But bless him for sparing paige lol *huggles*
:quicksilver Pietro Maximoff [Quicksilver]

Quicksilver: Howisshe?Isshealright?Imusetspeakwithmysisteratonce.
Hawkeye: What is that noise?
IronMan: That is the noise Pietro makes right before he's tossed out of the airlock. ~ Avengers: The Children's Crusade #6
NachtcGleiskette
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: The Ragin' Cajun

Post by NachtcGleiskette »

LOL awww! Paige is so cute!!

And how is it that Remy's become "relationship advice guy"?? How sad :(
"If you live your life to please everyone else, you will continue to feel frustrated and powerless. This is because what others want may not be good for you. You are not being mean when you say NO to unreasonable demands or when you express your ideas, feelings, and opinions, even if they differ from those of others.â€
fourpawsonthefloor
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Executive Administrator

Post by fourpawsonthefloor »

Originally posted by NachtcGleiskette
LOL awww! Paige is so cute!!

And how is it that Remy's become "relationship advice guy"?? How sad :(
HAHAHAHA! I know! He likes it though cause he doesn't need to focus on his shit then. Others shit is so much better.

And...he's good with the ladies. :naughty

Paws
I'm actually quite pleasant until I'm awake.
TechPrincess
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber
Title: Little BABY!! Fairy <3
Nightscrawlearth Character: :jean :emma :husk

Post by TechPrincess »

Because Remy is very snuggable.
Paige :husk -------- Emma :emma -------- Hope :jean