3/2 Instance: Denial Is A Popular Destination

Read our instance transcripts here for hot character sessions!
HoodedMan
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Lord Sarcasmo von Snarkypants

Post by HoodedMan »

Cross-Reference: Speaking of Nightmares...

[Northstar] Jean-Paul twitched violently and murmured, "Just because they like me better... eh, fuck off..."

[Northstar] He turned over in his sleep. "You can't do-- the hell? Câlice de sacrament, get your hands off of me..."

[Northstar] "You know I'm fas-- I can outrun you... I CAN OUTRUN YOU!"

[Northstar] He shuddered uncontrollably and lashed out with one leg, kicking Remy from the bed.

[Remy] Remy hit the floor hard, but had to work at dragging himself awake. His head spun nausiatingly. God damn it sucked waking up this drunk. He blinked trying to figure out how he ended up bareassed on the floor, with a bruised side.

[Remy] The muttering, of Jean-Paul finally reached through the fog. He sat up slowly, willing his stomach to behave as he peeked over the bed. Ah right...he vaugly remembered him and Jean-Paul getting it on like a pair of minks. They must have passed out afterwards together...that was a new one.

[Remy] The man was sweat soaked, thrashing on the bed, the sheets a massive tangle around his body. Remy levered himself up, sitting on the edge of the bed as he reached out a hand to Jean-Paul's shoulder. He must be having another nightmare...he remembered the one that he'd had earlier in the semester.

[Remy] "Hey. Jean-Paul." He shook him gently.

[Northstar] Northstar's eyes flared open at the touch. "TABERNAC!"

[Northstar] He flung his arm to his side this time as he rolled the opposite direction, his elbow catching Remy directly in the solar plexus.

[Remy] His breath left him with a woosh and he lost the battle with his stomach, barely grabbing the wastebasket in time before he heaved. He looked balefully over the rim of it at his roommate, grabbing a shirt off the floor to clean himself up. It was Jean-Paul's shirt. Hah!

[Remy] He stood up and looked down at him, a frown puckering his brow. He didn't want to leave the man like this...he looked like he was completely lost in a very obviously terrible dream.

[Remy] He reached over more tentitively with a toe, giving him a sharp prod in the hip, nearly losing his balance in the process.

[Northstar] Jean-Paul rolled onto his elbows and stared at Remy, his eyes suddenly focussing. What the hell was Remy doing?

[Northstar] He jerked his head to look over his shoulder... at his bed. What was he doing in Remy's bed? He looked back at Remy and simply gaped. Just... what the hell was going on?

[Remy] He couldn't help but to chuckle a bit though he moaned and grabbed his head afterwards. He sat down hard on the bed beside Jean-Paul. "Dieu, homme, y're gonna be d' death of Remy here."

[Northstar] * Northstar stood slowly, wincing as he leaned on his left leg. It felt like the right one had hit the footboard rather hard... he must have forgotten his sleeping pills, must have gone right to sleep after... and woke himself up with another vigorous dream.

[Northstar] "I need to..." escape, I need to leave, I need to get away... "go to the bathroom. I'll be right back." He quickly followed words with action and closed the door behind him, leaning his head against the wall. Why the hell was this happening...

[Remy] He frowned at the sudden leave taking but layed back down on the bed, waiting. The man had to come back, or brave Bobby naked. He rubbed ruefully at his stomach. Dieu the man had a good punch on him. He closed his eyes and willed the bed to stop doing 360's.

[Northstar] Jean-Paul sighed and stood back up, rubbing his temple and contemplating the medicine cabinet. He opened it and stared at the bottles inside. Had he taken the antiretrovirals? He obviously hadn't taken the sleeping pills.

[Northstar] He decided he had, and opened the sleeping pills. He looked on the back for the dosage (one tablet) and took two.

[Northstar] He opened the door and peered at Remy. "Are you all right?" Why was he rubbing his stomach? Too much to drink?

[Remy] "Dunno. Let y' know sometime next week." He rolled over and looked at him. "So what d' hell was dat?"

[Northstar] * Northstar frowned darkly. "Same thing it was the first time. I have vigorous dreams. I have so many experiences to pick from..." He managed a slight smirk.

[Remy] He raised one eyebrow. "If dat was a sex dream..." he looked at Jean-Paul with concern. "Dat wasn't a good dream, mon ami. Y' weren't doin' so good."

[Remy] He yawned and then grimaced. "An' y' beat d' shit outta Remy."

[Northstar] A look of worry momentarily crossed Jean-Paul's face, then was gone. He decided to address the last point first (and exclusively; Remy obviously misunderstood the situation.) "Je suis désolé... I didn't even know we were sleeping in the same bed."

[Remy] He snorted in agreement. "Surprised Remy too. 'Specially wakin' up with my bare ass on d' floor." He made a face. "Guess we wore each other out, neh?"

[Remy] He wiped his face with his hand. "Pretty drunk tonight too...dat probabally didn't help either."

[Remy] He eyed Jean-Paul. "Y' ok? Not t' pry or anythin'...but looked pretty bad."

[Northstar] Northstar's lips thinned. "I'm fine," he asserted sharply. "I just didn't take my sleeping pills."

[Northstar] He shook his head and headed back to his own bed. "I... appreciate the concern," he said, trying to soften his tone. "But it's not necessary. Always had sleeping problems. Doesn't matter."

[Remy] "Oui...well none of Remy's business anyways..." he tossed one arm over his face, and tried in vain to kick the blankets out of their tangle and pull them back over him. Hissing in frusteration he sat up, setting them to rights. "Dieu, homme...y' take up macrame or somethin'?"

[Northstar] * Northstar smirked lazily, already growing drowsy. "When I rumple the sheets, I rumple them good."

[Remy] He chuckled low in his throat. "Oui...dat y' do." He laid back down and watched Jean-Paul's breathing slowly even out. A much bigger puzzle than that one let on, for sure. He sure as shit didn't want people messing with his background though, so the least he could do was keep his nose out of his.
ACHTUNG! Alles touristen und non-technischen looken peepers! Das computermachine ist nicht fuer gefingerpoken und mittengrabben. Ist easy schnappen der springenwerk, blowenfusen und poppencorken mit spitzensparken. Ist nicht fuer gewerken bei das dumpkopfen. Das rubbernecken sichtseeren keepen das cotten-pickenen hans in das pockets muss; relaxen und watchen das blinkenlichten.
Svartfreja
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler
Title: Pushed Beaver
Nightscrawlearth Character: :quicksilver :invisiblewoman :spiderwoman

Post by Svartfreja »

Hmm.... the plot thickens..... :scratch
:quicksilver Pietro Maximoff [Quicksilver]

Quicksilver: Howisshe?Isshealright?Imusetspeakwithmysisteratonce.
Hawkeye: What is that noise?
IronMan: That is the noise Pietro makes right before he's tossed out of the airlock. ~ Avengers: The Children's Crusade #6
Slarti
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: Damn Not Given
Nightscrawlearth Character: :icey :phoenix

Post by Slarti »

Totally! JP is just zhe man of mystery!

....and Bobby must hear the damnedst things through that bathroom. :shifty
littlebamf
Navigator
Navigator
Title: Sometimes the bark isn\'t worse than the bite

Post by littlebamf »

Curiouser and curiouser....I'm not even sure my suspicious mind can fully guess where this one is going...