3/6 Instance: Sick and Tired of Heights

Read our instance transcripts here for hot character sessions!
Slarti
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: Damn Not Given
Nightscrawlearth Character: :icey :phoenix

Post by Slarti »

[Eve] Eve was laying in bed. He hadn't felt well all day. He was sick he was certain. you sweat a fever right? or is it starve a fever and sweat a cold? man i wish my phone was working...

[Eve] The phone was over on the desk. In a small puddle of water. It had frozen and he couldn't press the buttons, and when the water melted, the phone didnt work anymore.

[Paige] A freshly showered, though still upset Paige, was rushing up to his room. She had cried a bit more in the shower once her mind had caught up to her. Quietly she slid into Eve's room.

[Eve] Eve looked up as he heard the door quietly open and close. "Oh, hey baby, how was class?" He said rolling over and sitting up on the side of the bed. The sheets a bit damp where he had been lain.

[Paige] "Baaaaaaaad." Paige's eyes watered yet again as she walked to him.

[Eve] "Aww, come here beautiful" He said getting up and meeting her halfway to the bed. "What's the matter?" He wiped a tear from her cheek before wrapping his arms around her.

[Eve] ok, concentrate... just find Meg and keep it together....

[Paige] "It was an obstacle course... all heights..." Paige had told herself she wasn't going to cry over it again. But dangit, it had been seriously scary. She debated on skipping in the future.

[Eve] "Oh man... I'm so sorry, I would have helped you with it if I had been there.... Are you ok?" He said rubbing her back, man she's tense, that must have been hard on her..

[Paige] Paige squeezed him tightly, slowly starting to feel safe again. "The guys were in a different room. I was with Shaz... she made her rat chase me!!!" Paige hid her face against him.

[Eve] He smiled as he thought of Paige running from a little rat... "aww my poor baby, it didn't get you did it?" He said playfully. wow, she seems a bit taller today...

[Paige] "Yeeeeeeeeeeees it hissed at me! And ran across my hand!" Paige noticed something was off. She looked up to find the person she was hugging was not her boyfriend. It was an even uglier Shaz, if that were possible. "AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Paige jumped back.

[Eve] Oh God my ear! "What!!?" He turned to look around to find the problem. He saw nothing out of place. "What's wrong Paige?" His voice the same as always.

[Paige] "You aren't Eeeeeeeeeevvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeeeee.... you sound like him, but you don't look like him!"

[Eve] "........ what?" He sounded concerned. Eve walked over to the mirror and looked for his reflection. "What are you talking about? Nothing's different... I look like shit cause i'm not feeling well..." He coughed a bit, starting to slip... Focus Eve focus.

[Paige] "But... you didn't.... Shaz... you.... just..... Eeeeeeevvvvvvveeeeeee! What's going on?!"

[Eve] "Nothing, just tired today... I think i caught whatever it is Bobby's got.... Must be something wrong with his power. I um... froze my phone earlier...." He started to stumble a bit as he walked to the bed. Again, having to look up into Paige's eyes as he walked and talked.

[Paige] Paige whimpered this time. Either she was on some kind of drugs or something was seriously wrong. "Eve....." Paige went to him to get him into bed.

[Eve] Eve let her guide him to the bed..... damn that thing is tall.... He tried to jump up into it, hitting the side and collapsing on the floor next to it.... "What the hell?"

[Paige] "Eve... you keep shifting..." Paige tried to help him into the bed.

[Eve] He stood up and easily sliped into bed. He looked over to the mirror on the other side of the room again.... "I don't feel any different.... What did i shift into?" He looked down at his hands.... they look fine...

[Paige] "First Shaz, then midget Bobby! What is going on?!" Concerned, Paige tucked him in and sat beside him.

[Eve] "What? I haven't even worked on that yet.... i'm... uh... barrowing Meg's powers for a bit... I didn't want to freak you out with me being sick... Apparently that is a bit messed up too.... " He laughed... "Midget Bobby? really?" He got out between a couffing fit.

[Paige] "I'm not going to freak out if you are sick honey. Looking up and hugging Shaz, yes..." Paige kissed his forehead. "I'll get you some water."

[Eve] "Well... ok, but no water just yet..." He fliped off the soft light he had on Meggan, and his body tempature instantly dropped. The sheets on his bed started to ice over again.

[Paige] "Eve Baby... I need to get you to Annie..." Paige was a bit afraid to touch him like that.

[Eve] "Oh it's ok... She told Bobby it's just a bad cold and gave him some tylonal... and i've already taken some. I'll be ok, just need some rest I think..." He saw the hesitant look in her face.... damn ....didn't wanna scare her..

[Paige] Paige timidly reached out for his hand.

[Eve] ok, focus... think warm! The frost on his hand melted and evaporated as he reached up for her hand. "I'm sorry baby, I hate being sick... but this hasn't gone away all day no matter what i did..."

[Paige] Paige latched onto his hand for dear life. "Promise me you 'll go see Annie tomorrow if you aren't better?"

[Eve] "I promise, first thing in the morning." *cauff* *cauff* " So, now that you know what i've been up to all day... tell me what all happened in class..." He held onto her hand, letting her crush his with her grip.

[Paige] Paige kissed his hand and relaxed a bit. "I took notes for you. Wasn't as much fun without you there."

[Eve] Eve smiled, "Aww, you actually took notes? Thanks pretty lady. How was the DR thing? Was really wanting to go to that..."

[Paige] "Yeeees I am good at taking notes when I don't have a sexy man sitting beside me. And I am NEVER doing another training with that instructor!"

[Eve] He laughed out loud at that first bit, "I'm sure they look lovely too" He said smiling. "And whats wrong with Rankin? He seems a pretty decent guy."

[Paige] "He could have done obstacles other than ones off the ground. Tunnels, long distance running, anything!!!"

[Eve] "Oh, yeah... well, it is good to face your fears though... Doing stuff you can already do wont help you as much... " Eve thought he must be tired.... that was Dad's speech....

[Paige] "All it did was make me not want to go back to the danger room."

[Eve] Eve thought about that... The illness and pills had taken a toll on his thinking... right... "But what if we have class there? I don't want you to get a bad grade...."

[Paige] "Well then I'll skip with you and have Alex take notes for me." Paige giggled.

[Eve] that doesn't sound right... but not sure why... "Heh... I got an idea!" He said as his head rolled over onto the pillow, his eyes drooping as he faught to stay awake. "How bout when i feel better, I take you up?"

[Paige] Paige kissed his forehead. "You just focus on getting better."

[Eve] He shivered at the kiss, her lips felt like fire compaired to his freezing body. "I will, I'll be fine tomarrow. I promise..." He looked sad as his voice trailed off.

[Paige] Paige, frowned, concerned, as she watched him drift off to sleep. She hated being helpless.

[Eve] Eve's eyes slowly opened and looked up to her. "Get some sleep baby... Don't want you staying up all night cause of me..." He said slowly as his breathing started to slow and he drifted off.

[Paige] Paige wasn't going to be listening to that command. She already intended to stay up as long as she possibly could. "Goodnight sweetheart."
Ferguson
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Fergie the Unjust

Post by Ferguson »

Mimic seems to have incurred the wrath of Paige...he won't get cookies will he?
TechPrincess
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber
Title: Little BABY!! Fairy <3
Nightscrawlearth Character: :jean :emma :husk

Post by TechPrincess »

He will get a good swift kick in the balls.
Paige :husk -------- Emma :emma -------- Hope :jean