3/10 Instance: Rumble in the Kitchen!

Read our instance transcripts here for hot character sessions!
HoodedMan
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Lord Sarcasmo von Snarkypants

Post by HoodedMan »

[Tom] Tom finished making himself a cup of coffee and two cheese sandwiches. He'd been getting hunrier lately when he tested his new found abilities. It was kind of fun. He sat down at the table and sipped his coffee.

[TheFallen] * TheFallen poked his head in the kitchen and smiled slowly. Perfect; it was the first place he looked.

[TheFallen] He had to be careful, though... Tom looked a lot different and The Fallen had no idea how his abilities may have changed. And he didn't want him to run. At least not right away.

[TheFallen] So he walked in quietly and sat down at the table across from Tom, steepling his fingers and rested his chin on the tips of his claws. "Didn't Ms. Howlett tell you I wanted to see you?" he asked casually.

[Gambit] Remy slipped in after Warren, making sure the door shut behind him, and casually leaned on the counter near the door, smiling at the two. He couldn't believe it when Lizzie had told him. He was gonna enjoy this.

[Tom] Tom swallowed the bite he had in his mouth, "Didn't Ms. Howlett tell you I would see you when I need a camp councilor? What do you want?" Tom took another sip of his coffee.

[TheFallen] Warren smiled darkly. "I'm hardly a 'camp councilor', Mr. Cassidy. But that's not the point; I'm not here as a counselor, I'm here as a friend. Elizabeth's friend."

[TheFallen] Warren wondered if Tom was bright enough to connect the dots or it would have to be spelled out for him. If he acted innocent, Warren would be angrier than he was already.

[Tom] "Hm, yes, about that, I wanted to talk to Lizzie. She's avoiding me though, would you be a pal and tell her sorry about that." Tom said nonchalantly, then took another bite from his sandwich.

[TheFallen] * TheFallen frowned. "'Sorry about that.' You want me to tell her you're 'sorry about that.' I don't really think that's going to cut it, do you?"

[Tom] Tom took another sip. Then sniffed it. "She's a big girl, she'll understand. Is the milk off or is just the coffee that's horrible?" Tom took another sip, this time sloshing it around his mouth to get a better taste of it.

[Gambit] Remy's eyes narrowed at Tom. What the hell was this game? Maybe he should just let Warren have at him. He was regretting the promise he'd made Lizzie now.

[TheFallen] Warren stood up suddenly, knocking his chair over, and leaned across the table. "Maybe so. Let me tell you what I understand. You're a bastard. You've hurt the most important person in my life, my love, and you exhibit no regret whatsoever."

[TheFallen] "I understand that you need to be hurt, seriously hurt, in order for you to understand what you did is wrong. And I'll be pleased to oblige. Stand up."

[Tom] Tom looked up at Warren, Thefellow or whatever he called himself. Then looked down back to his remaining sandwich. "Are ye seriously thinking of fighting? Now? Can't you wait untill I'm finished here?" Tom tom took one last taste of his coffee then put it down.

[Tom] "Jaysis, Remy, you're from New Orleans right? Isn't it famous for coffe too? Here take a sip of this and tell me what you think?" Tom pushed the coffee closer to Remy.

[Gambit] "Don' think so." He purred out in a dangerous tone. "Didn't come here for coffee an' a chat Salaud."

[TheFallen] "No. I don't think I will wait until you're finished there." Warren straightened, picked up the cup of coffee, walked to the sink, and tossed it in with a crash.

[TheFallen] "Problem solved. Stand up."

[Tom] Tom stood up and took his last bit of sandwich, he walked around the table and put the piece in his mouth. He stood in front of TheFowl and and chewed, lifting up his finger to show he'll be finished in a second.

[Tom] He swallowed, but before he put his finger down he headbutted Warren in the face.

[TheFallen] Warren staggered backwards, throwing a hand behind him to avoid hitting the wall. He felt his forehead tenderly; no blood, but there'd be a nasty bruise there.

[TheFallen] He shook his head in mock-despair. "So much for a fair fight, hmm? That's fine; I can play dirty too." He lashed out with his foot, landing a solid kick to Tom's midsection.

[Tom] Tom fell backwards on the floor, half hitting his head on the refridgerator. He stood up, holding his stomach, then felt his head, "Didn't hurt a bit. You know Lizzie kicks twice as hard as that.Bet she's fiesty in the bed too,which reminds me, who's the girl and who's the guy between you and her?"

[TheFallen] * TheFallen narrowed his eyes in rage. His foot hurt a bit. Rather a lot, actually. Another approach was obviously needed, but setting Tom on fire would probably set off the kitchen sprinklers and defeat the whole purpose.

[TheFallen] He swept his foot out again, this time hooking it behind Tom's legs in order to topple him again. As Tom fell, Warren followed, landing with a knee on his chest.

[TheFallen] "You just can't shut that filthy mouth of yours, can you?" he commented. "If that didn't 'hurt a bit', try this." He plunged his claws to the hilt into Tom's stomach.

[Gambit] Remy sidestepped the action, watching carefully. This was Warrens fight, as much as he'd love to add his own to it. He tsked. "Y' should aim lower dan dat Warren."

[Tom] Tom looked in a bit of surprise down as Warren pulled out his claws, seeing the thick yellow and red slime like blood coming out of him. "Oh, oh gawd," he held his hands where the holes were, he tried keep it from bleeding anymore, "What the fucks wrong with you?!?"

[TheFallen] Warren pointed a claw at him. "You're what's wrong with me. Finally got your attention? Hear this, then."

[TheFallen] "There aren't words to express the depth of my hatred for you, nor is there an adequate term to describe how much of a bastard you are. I don't care how you treat me. But you've hurt Elizabeth. Twice. And that's not acceptable."

[TheFallen] "You are going to apologize to Elizabeth, and you're never going to hurt her again. If you can't bring yourself to do that, you're going to leave. Because there's nothing I'd like more than to put you out of your misery, and seeing as I was this close today, I wouldn't risk it again, if I were you."

[Gambit] "Y' should consider y'reself a lucky guy." He knelt down so he could look at Tom better. "D' reason Remy's here is t' save y're ass. Not cause its worth savin'..." he nodded at Warren's. "Cause it ain't worth him gettin' in shit for disposin' of trash like y'."

[Tom] Tom got up, still slouching, one hand still holding his stomach, messing his bloodsap on the floor, "Fuck off," he said to Remy then turned his head to Warren, "You'll be so fucking sorry you did this."

[Tom] Then Tom rammed his shoulder into Warren, pinning him against the wall, hearing something make a cracking noise behind Warren, hoping it was his damned wings.

[TheFallen] Grimacing in pain, The Fallen closed his eyes and breathed shallowly. "Not a quick learner, are you?" he asked rhetorically.

[TheFallen] "You're fucking lucky... Elizabeth doesn't want you killed," he gasped, then opened his eyes, bracing himself against the wall.

[TheFallen] He spat. "If you stay in here, I'm going to kill you," he promised. "So I suggest you go leak somewhere else." He dug his claws into Tom's shoulder this time and propelled him towards the door.

[Gambit] "Y' touch her once more...y' even so much as ]think about it...an' y' won't be so lucky. Y' don't treat any of dese girls with d' utmost respect, an' dey won't find t' body." he raised a brow. "Not so much as a fuckin' splinter, woody."

[Tom] Tom bit down on his teeth, the pain in his shoulders are just as bad as his stomach now. "You know if ya keep pulling your brow like that it might stay like that. Now move frenchy," Tom clambered up, gripping the door handle, accidentally swinging it open, and fell backwards to the outside.

[Tom] Outside, this was perfect, this was his element now. He reached out to the ground, grass started dying around the area he touched and his wounds started healing. Tom whistled then shouted, "Batboy, I'm waiting!"

[TheFallen] Warren sighed, getting a pained look as he tried to stretch his wings and failed. Well, no flying for him. But claws and fire were still an option. Fire, preferably. He shrugged and stepped onto the porch.

[Gambit] Remy noticed the bright flare of anger in Warren's eyes. He sighed. As much as he'd love to watch this, he couldn't bear the thought of the pain Lizzie would be in if it caught up to Warren. And he'd promised. Merde.

[Gambit] He reached out, catching Warren's shoulder, glancing scornfully at the circle of dead grass around Tom. "Leave 'Round-up' boy dere. He ain't worth it." He snorted. "We'll leave him some weed an' feed out in a bowl on d' patio. Fucker can live out where he belongs."

[TheFallen] * TheFallen opened his mouth to protest, then winced at another stab of pain from his wings. "You may be right... at this point, it'd just be to the death anyway." He glanced at Tom and turned back inside. "I feel I've made my point."

[Tom] Tom saw Warren turn to go back in, "What? That's it? You're just going to crawl back to Lizzie? I bet she don't even know you're doing this! What are ya gonna tell her? I tried to beat up Tom, but ended up with a broken wing?"

[TheFallen] Warren turned, enraged, and exhaled a sheet of flame. The flames erupted once they touched the grass Tom had killed, and the blaze spread like wildfire.

[TheFallen] He looked at Remy apologetically, then shrugged. "If he can run fast enough, it won't kill him."

[Gambit] Remy sniggered a bit. "He could use some scortchin' anyways. Y' made d' flames waist high at least right around him. One can only hope."

[Gambit] He eyed Warren's wing, making a face. "Should get y' down t' Annie. Y' ok to' walk?" At Warren's nod he grinned. "Y' might want t' get her t' prescribe y' some ear plugs before Lizzie finds out y're dere."

[TheFallen] * TheFallen shook his head. "Oh, God..."
ACHTUNG! Alles touristen und non-technischen looken peepers! Das computermachine ist nicht fuer gefingerpoken und mittengrabben. Ist easy schnappen der springenwerk, blowenfusen und poppencorken mit spitzensparken. Ist nicht fuer gewerken bei das dumpkopfen. Das rubbernecken sichtseeren keepen das cotten-pickenen hans in das pockets muss; relaxen und watchen das blinkenlichten.
littlebamf
Navigator
Navigator
Title: Sometimes the bark isn\'t worse than the bite

Post by littlebamf »

Tom is such a bastard! Poor Warren getting battered like that, though Lizzie's going to nurse it allllll better though ;)
TechPrincess
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber
Title: Little BABY!! Fairy <3
Nightscrawlearth Character: :jean :emma :husk

Post by TechPrincess »

Nice job guys!!!!!
Paige :husk -------- Emma :emma -------- Hope :jean
steyn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: The furry one.
Nightscrawlearth Character: :bunny

Post by steyn »

You get this warm fuzzy feeling inside when Tom gets beat up.
NachtcGleiskette
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: The Ragin' Cajun

Post by NachtcGleiskette »

Hee that was awesome!! Head butt!! Man, Tom is a jerk!

ANd New Orleans coffee is so awesome. sigh....*misses it* :bawl
"If you live your life to please everyone else, you will continue to feel frustrated and powerless. This is because what others want may not be good for you. You are not being mean when you say NO to unreasonable demands or when you express your ideas, feelings, and opinions, even if they differ from those of others.â€
Slarti
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: Damn Not Given
Nightscrawlearth Character: :icey :phoenix

Post by Slarti »

Oh, it does give a wonderful warm feeling to see Tom get his ass kicked a little bit – and Warren torching the dead grass was great! Mwaahahahah!