3/12 Instance: The morning after - Take Two

Read our instance transcripts here for hot character sessions!
fourpawsonthefloor
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Executive Administrator

Post by fourpawsonthefloor »

Set immediately after The Morning After The Night Before

[Quiksilver] Pietro made sure that this was the right room this time - merda that had been embarrassing. The door was slightly open and he didn't bother knocking - that would mean he'd actually have to talk.

[Quiksilver] He blurred past the door, accidentally slamming it against the wall, and under Meggan's quilt, wrapping it around himself like he had in Rahne's room. Dio....she was going to kill him....but he needed her right now. "Merdamerdamerdamucchiodimerdamerda..."

[Quiksilver] "IamgoingtoHell...."

[Meggan] Meggan blinked, pen still half way to her paper, she looked round at the heap under her duvet. She put her pen down and stood up, "Pietro?" she peered at the bed, "Are you ok?"

[Meggan] She crossed the room and sat down beside the lump, she tried to peel the blanket away.

[Quiksilver] Pietro felt Meggan trying to lift the quilt cover, and he pulled it back closer around him. Can't let her see me like dis.... He accidentally shifted onto his ass and let out a yelp of pain, fresh tears falling a he curled into a tighter ball. Meeerda....

[Meggan] Meggan tugged at the blanket a little harder, "Pietro... what happened? What's the matter?" she lifted the corner and looked at him, huddled up. "Did someone hurt you?"

[Quiksilver] Pietro tried to hide his face. Meggan didn't want him. But....she was....concerned.... "Si...I mean no....I mean....it is all my fault...." He buried his face again. "Mi dispiace, mi dispiace...." He kissed the cross on his rosary, trying hard not to cry again.

[Quiksilver] What would she think of him? That he got drunk and....and....Dio, and had sex with two other men just because she chose Alex? Maybe she was better off without him. Maybe he should go back to Italy.

[Meggan] Meggan folded the duvet away from his face and placed a hand on his shoulder, "What happened?" she didn't need her empathy to be working to know that he was terribly upset over something. It was plain to see. "Pietro... talk to me, please? I've been so worried about you..."

[Quiksilver] Pietro froze slightly at her hand before looking up at Meggan, silver eyes bloodshot from crying, lack of sleep and a good-sized hangover. "I-it is my fault.....I am so sorry, il mio amore..."

[Meggan] Meggan brushed his cheek lightly with her hand and pulled him into a hug. "What's your fault? What happened?"

[Quiksilver] Pietro sagged against Meggan, one hand clutching her shirt and the other his rosary as he started crying again. "I-I do not know....I-I was drunk, I sh-shouldn't have said yes!! A-an' now I-I will go to Hell a-an' it's-all-my-fault!"

[Meggan] Meggan was totally confused. She held him tightly and rocked slightly, she kicked the door closed. "Shhh I'm sure it's not that bad..." she smoothed his hair and looked at his face.

[Meggan] "Pietro, what happened? Talk to me, I can't help you if I don't know." she brushed some of the tears off his cheeks, it was distressing to see him like this. "What ever it is, we'll make it ok." she kissed him on the forehead.

[Quiksilver] Why was she kissing him like this? Why was she being this close when she was Alex's? Pietro shivered. "You will hate me...." He ran his rosary beads through his hands. "But I will tell you anyway."

[Quiksilver] "L-last night.....I-I got very drunk....on amoretto out in de patio...." Please don't ask me why I was drinking.... "An' Remy an' Jean-Paul....dey came out an' started talking t-to me....." He buried his head in his hands. "We ended up in dere room....an'....oh merda...."

[Meggan] Meggan frowned, "Pietro... I told you before, I could never hate you." She gave him a squeeze, Oh gods not Jean-Paul... "Pietro... why? Why did you drink so much?" she lifted his face to look into her eyes, "Why happened? Why did you leave the other day? Is that why you were drinking?"

[Meggan] She just couldn't understand. What the hell had happened to do this to him? She really hoped it wasn't anything she'd done, she'd never forgive herself...

[Quiksilver] Pietro hesitated, then sagged against Meggan again. "You chose Alex." He said dead-pan. "I saw de ring. Nothing else mattered. Dats why I drank."

[Quiksilver] "An'....an' I went with Jean-Paul a-an' Remy....we....merda. Dey..." Santa Maria....how did he put this? He ended up in a threesome with two other men?

[Quiksilver] "We had sex."

[Meggan] Meggan didn't know what to do or say to that. Or what to respond to first. She decided to ignore the second part of the reply because she was fairly sure Pietro didn't want to talk about it. She hugged him tighter, "Oh gods, this is such a mess..."

[Meggan] "Pietro... didn't you think I meant it? When I said I'd wait until you got back?"

[Quiksilver] "I-I..." He shivered slightly. "I know......but things....sometimes dey happen an'....an' dere is no plan for love, si?" He swallowed the lump. "A-an' you are wearing Alex's ring, si? I-I will not come between you both i-if you are happy...."

[Quiksilver] "B-but if he hurts you I will kill him." Pietro didn't dare look up at Meggan's face as more tears fell. His eyes hurt. "W-e can still be frien's....si?"

[Meggan] "Oh Pietro...." Meggan sighed, she sat him up and shifted around so that she was more comfortable, "This ring has nothing to do with Alex." she watched his face, unsure how he was going to react to this, "You remember how I said I went and met Roger? He gave me this, it's the clan ring."

[Meggan] "Apparently I'm important." She half smiled, "I wish you'd have asked me and not run off like that..." she took the ring off and gave it to him to look at, so he could see the engraving too.

[Quiksilver] Pietro took the ring, but didn't look at it. "Y-you mean....dat....you an' Alex are....not....together?"

[Quiksilver] He lowered his head into his hands, moaning. "Oh no....oh no....dat jus' makes it worse....Meggan....I am so sorry...." His shoulders started to shake as he started to sob. "I-I have m-made a f-fool of myself....."

[Meggan] Meggan shuffled closer to him and wrapped her arms around him again. "No, it wasn't your fault, I should have said something. I didn't even realise. I'm sorry..." she stroked his hair softly, "I promise not to hold this against you. This is my fault anyway." She sighed,

[Meggan] "And they took advantage of you when you were vulnerable." She closed her eyes, now was not the time to be angry, she'd deal with them later. Pietro needed her now.

[Quiksilver] "No....no....I agreed. I enjoyed it, Meggan....an' all because I jumped to a conclusion...." Although....hearing that Meggan hadn't chose Alex made him feel better.

[Quiksilver] "A-an' now I do not know what to do....I do not even know if you would want me as a frien'...."

[Meggan] Meggan bit her lip, "Pietro... I love you..." Wait. What? Did she just say that? She blushed furiously, "Uh..." she looked around for an escape, couldn't find one and hid her face in his hair.

[Quiksilver] Pietro froze. She....she.....she what? She said what? Did she? Really?

[Quiksilver] He looked at Meggan, hesitantly pushing her hair out of her face. "Che? Il mio amore? Y-you love me?" His silver eyes were wide. Please....please let that be what she said....

[Meggan] Meggan nodded, slightly, not looking at him. She didn't know why she was so nervous, he said it to her plenty of times, why was this any different? She tilted her head slightly and smiled shyly.

[Quiksilver] Pietro smiled back, blushing slightly. This made the previous night totally insignificant. Meggan loved him. Meggan loved him. Not Alex. Him.

[Quiksilver] "Ti-" No. Not in Italian. "I love you too, il mio amore...." He murmured as he lent up and pressed a gentle kiss to her lips. So totally different from Remy or Jean-Paul....and he knew which one he preferred.

[Meggan] Meggan blushed some more, now she understood why it was so important for her to learn to shield. She finally knew how she felt. For the first time ever she knew this feeling was her own and no one else's.

[Meggan] She reached her hand up and brushed his hair out of his face, smiling properly now. She kissed him and it felt right, it was ok. There was no doubt, no concern that this wasn't what she wanted. There was still that annoying pang of guilt because she knew this would hurt Alex but this was right.

[Meggan] This was how she'd felt all along.
I'm actually quite pleasant until I'm awake.
NachtcGleiskette
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: The Ragin' Cajun

Post by NachtcGleiskette »

awwwww! But.....getting trashed on amaretto?? Man, Pietro is gonna have diabetes.
"If you live your life to please everyone else, you will continue to feel frustrated and powerless. This is because what others want may not be good for you. You are not being mean when you say NO to unreasonable demands or when you express your ideas, feelings, and opinions, even if they differ from those of others.â€
Slarti
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: Damn Not Given
Nightscrawlearth Character: :icey :phoenix

Post by Slarti »

Awwww! But y’know, I’m sad to see the end of the triangle too. :cry
TechPrincess
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber
Title: Little BABY!! Fairy <3