3/12 Instance: No Regrets

Read our instance transcripts here for hot character sessions!
fourpawsonthefloor
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Executive Administrator

Post by fourpawsonthefloor »

[Rahne] Rahne paced the room, resisting the urge to swing her head from side to side, this wasn't a fight.

[Rahne] She ... she felt nervous about confronting Remy about this but ... well, Pietro had been really upset.

[Rahne] She played with a string of beads around her neck, she just wanted to understand.

[Remy] Remy took another determined bite of the apple, chewing it methodically. Opening the door, he blinked in suprise to see Rahne there.

[Remy] It wasn't terribly unusual to see her in his room...but she looked stressed. "Hey..."

[Rahne] "Hola ..." Rahne chewed her lip "C-Can we talk a wee bit Remy?"

[Remy] "Oui." He set the half eaten apple down on the desk and sat down at the foot of his bed. "Y' can always talk t' Remy petite."

[Rahne] Rahne sat down on the bed next to him "I saw Pietro this mornin' ... he though it 'twas Meggan's room an' he jus' ran in an' hid in m' bed an' started cryin'." She glanced over at Remy, looking at his uncomfortable expression.

[Rahne] "Are y' 'kay man?"

[Remy] He put his face in his hand for a minute, steepling his fingers over his forehead, letting out a big breath. "Maudit."

[Remy] He dropped the hand, and gave her a sad smile. "Jus' fucked up again petite. Sorry dat y' got hauled int' it too."

[Rahne] Rahne shuffled closer and put her arm around Remy's shoulders.

[Rahne] "He was naked when he came inta m' room an' I had ta c'me back here ta fetch his clothes fer him, neither
Jean-Paul or ye were here though."

[Rahne] "Wha' happened?"

[Remy] "What did he tell y' petite?" If Pietro was keeping his privacy, he didn't want to give it away.

[Rahne] "Tha' Meggan chose Alex, he got drun' an' ... ye an' Jean-Paul persuded him ..."

[Rahne] Rahne sighed and leant against Remy, resting her cheek against his, knowing that he'd take comfort from it "He was cryin' 'cos it hurt ... an' he was hurt."

[Remy] He hunched over a bit more. "Well..."

[Remy] "Oui. Remy fucked him. Didn't mean it t' be such a mess...an' well...he's bound t' be a bit sore physically - mais was careful petite. Didn't do him no harm. He's jus' not used t' it is all..."

[Remy] "Dieu dat sounds bad, neh?" He ran a hand through his hair. "Didn't think he'd be regrettin' it like dis."

[Rahne] Rahne's eyesbrows shot up "Oh. Oh I dinnae thin' ye forced him o' s'methin' ... it's jus' ..."

[Rahne] She rubbed her cheek against him "Why'd y' do it though' ... didn't ye know he only liked lasses?"

[Rahne] "I jus' wanna understan'."

[Remy] "He was hurtin'..."

[Remy] He gave her a wry look. "Well dat was part of it. Part of it was he was sexy as hell an' Remy jus' plain wanted him. Kissed him before y' know - an' he wasn't no cold fish petite."

[Remy] "Though it would jus' be a fun night. Everyone gets off...forgets everythin' else for a bit. An'...well...it was good. Jus' all dis 'next day' shit dat's gone t' hell."

[Remy] "Y' know...sometimes people are jus' t' uptight or worried about what others are gonna think t' let loose an' take what dey want. Thought dat Pietro was one of dem. Maybe not so much...neh?"

[Rahne] Rahne smiled sadly "At least ye didnae do it outta malice, y' wanted him ... I can understan' tha." She pressed a soft kiss to his cheek.

[Rahne] "Bu' ... ye didnae thin' o' tha day after stuff at all? If Pietro's straight then he's gonna be a wee bit 'set aye?" She gently chided him "An' ... well, tha Catholic's may not be as strict as tha Presbytarians bu' tha still pretty hot on bein' gay ... tha's boun' ta 'feect him ta."

[Rahne] "D' ye know Pietro's really stron' in his faith? He goes ta church every Sunday, I see him when I'm out fer m' dawn run."

[Remy] "Well...know dat he went t' chuch. Don't know how everyone feels about dat shit though." he shrugged. "Guess in a way Remy's supposed t' be catholic too. Remember Maman readin' an' stuff a bit...when she was able."

[Remy] Shifting he finally put one arm around her too. "Why d' dey hate people for dat so much petite? Why is it so bad?"

[Rahne] Rahne shrugged "I dinnae ... dinnae much 'bout religion ta be hones' ... only tha Fr. Kurt makes God soun' nicer."

[Rahne] "When I was wee ... I used ta see m' gran'father Craig s'metimes ... m' Mam's father. He hated our familiy 'cos m' gran'da Duncan was a suicide an' ..." she sighed "He was a mutan' ta ... drowned himsel' 'cos o' it."

[Rahne] "First memory o' him is him beatin' me wit' his stick an' tellin' me I'm a she-devil 'cos i wouldnae do as I was tol'." She looked down at her hands and smiled sadly "Guess he was righ'."

[Rahne] She shrugged "Folk are 'fraid o' wha tha dinnae understan' ... an' are ta blin' ta seein' anythin' tha dinnae wanna understan' ... like people like us."

[Rahne] She trailed off "Am I makin' sense o' jus' babblin' here?"

[Remy] "Non. Y're makin' perfect sense. Its why Remy thinks its a bunch of bullshit." He petted her hair. "Y're one of d' kindest people dat Remy's ever known petite. If some book was makin' y're grandpere treat y' dat way..." He scowled. "He's dead now at least?"

[Remy] "An...well - for d' rest of it...why should somethin' dat two people...or more suppose...agree t' and enjoy be such a horrible thing? Its fucked up. Not t' say dat Remy don't feel bad dat Pietro's all cut up over it...but still think its bullshit."

[Rahne] Rahne laughed humourously "Oh nae, he's still goin' stron', tha ol' blaigeard ... it's m' o'er gran'da who's dead ... m' Nana's husban', I got m' mutant-ness fr'm him."

[Rahne] She ran her hand down his cheek and smiled "I dinnae ... bu' I thin' tha God, if he is real, woul'nae make us feel tha way we do if it 'twas bad."

[Rahne] "It's jus' people who get in tha way o' it ... o s'methin'."

[Remy] "Oui...well...only one real way t' find out, neh? An' ain't plannin' on dat for a real long time."

[Remy] "Sorry dat he hurt y' like dat petite. He was wrong. An' y' stay d' hell away from him, grandpere or no."

[Rahne] Rahne shook her head "I dinnae see him these days, he tried ta hit me 'gain once he foun' out 'bout m' powers ... Nana stopped him an' said he was nae'er gonna see me 'gain ... tha was ... three years 'go I thin' ... aye." She smiled "I've been a mutant fer 'bout four years now, kinna wierd-

[Rahne] -ta realise."

[Remy] "Dat's good t' know. Y' don't need people like dat in y're life."

[Remy] "Pietro doin' ok? Y' seen him since he left y'? Talked t' Meggan...mais didn't really get d' full picture from her...she was a bit angry, for sure."

[Remy] "Not dat she wasn't fair - too nice if anythin'...jus' didn't want t' ask her too much, y' know?"

[Rahne] Rahne shook her head "Nae ... ain't seen him since he left ta go an' see Meggan. Did she say anythin' t' ye?"

[Rahne] "Err ... after hittin' y' ...?" she frowned and stroked his cheek "She didnae hur' ye did she?"

[Remy] "Non. Hurt more t' know dat Remy hurt her." He shrugged. "She asked Remy why he did it - explained dat she didn't ditch Pietro after all." He flushed slightly at that. "So merde...guess did a bit of homewreckin' dere, neh?"

[Remy] "Other dan dat, she told Remy t' eat more, an' other stuff." He pointed at the apple. "Den came up here...and here we are, neh?"

[Rahne] Rahne's eyes went wide "Wait ... she chose Pietro? She loves him back?" At Remy's nod she let out a deep sigh and brough her palm to her head "Dia! Y' lad'll be tha death o' me!"

[Rahne] She chuckled slightly and shook her head "Y' all hopeless." She pressed a kiss to his lips and smiled.

[Remy] He gave her a small grin back and gave her a more lingering kiss. "Suppose so petite."

[Rahne] Rahne smiled and ran her tounge over Remy's lips "Ain't ye glad ye got me aye?" She wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him close.

[Remy] "Oui. Y're a good friend." He pulled back, looking at her seriously. "Y' ain't regrettin' dis...oui? What we've got. Sorta...friends with benefits thing?"

[Rahne] Rahne shook her head "Nae ... nae regrets fr'm me, mo leannan." She leant in for another kiss

[Edited on 12/3/07 by fourpawsonthefloor]
I'm actually quite pleasant until I'm awake.
Svartfreja
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler
Title: Pushed Beaver
Nightscrawlearth Character: :quicksilver :invisiblewoman :spiderwoman

Post by Svartfreja »

*sigh* that apple's gonna go all brown and ikky, meggan won't be impressed :P
:quicksilver Pietro Maximoff [Quicksilver]

Quicksilver: Howisshe?Isshealright?Imusetspeakwithmysisteratonce.
Hawkeye: What is that noise?
IronMan: That is the noise Pietro makes right before he's tossed out of the airlock. ~ Avengers: The Children's Crusade #6