3/14 Instance: Babysittin' with wacked out poets.

Read our instance transcripts here for hot character sessions!
fourpawsonthefloor
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Executive Administrator

Post by fourpawsonthefloor »

[Summers] Scott propped his chin on his interlaced fingers, leaning his elbows on his knees, looking at Remy sleep, but not really seeing. He'd come in after Warren had asked him to remove Lizzie from her post, and she'd gone off worried, but he'd promised to watch over him.

[Summers] He heaved a sigh. This is the most boring job in the world.

[Remy] The first thing he was aware of was that he wasn't the only person in the room, though the warmth was missing from his back. He blinked sleepy, grimacing at the headache. He noted with relief that whatever side effects there had been had worn off by now.

[Remy] His shields were gloriously, wonderfully solidly present. The protective one that Lizzie had laid over him was gone - no doubt fading as it was replaced with his own. He yawned and rolled over, cracking one eye open, both snapping wide open when he saw the figure sitting across from him. "Scotty?"

[Summers] "Yup." Scott said softly, reaching down to grab the bottle of water he'd brought for himself and a travel-size bottle of Aspirin. He shook out a couple and handed them and the half-full bottle of water to Remy wordlessly.

[Remy] He took the asprin, nodding his thanks, glancing at the clock. Only he couldn't remember much. "Y' know how long Remy was out for?"

[Summers] "About four hours. Out like a light." Scott smiled hesitantly. "Lizzie said you'd have a massive headache when you woke...are your shields up and working?"

[Remy] "Oui. Merci." He grinned weakly. "Fit as a fiddle. Sorry t' take up all dis time for y'."

[Remy] He noticed the tray Lizzie had brought in was still there. He shrugged and reached down, taking one of her english whatchamakalit cookies. It tasted like something died in his mouth, and while he wasn't really hungry, anything had to taste better than that.

[Remy] The water was having adverse side effects though. He tossed the covers back, realizing belatedly that he'd been only dressed in the towel, that was now unraveled and kicked somewhere down by his feet. Ah well. He smirked at Scott and padded off to the bathroom.

[Summers] Scott raised his eyebrows, but said nothing, dropping his eyes hurriedly as he caught sight of a bruise on Remy's buttock that looked like a bite mark. "It gave me an excuse to catch up on my poetry." He said, nudging the book by his foot.

[Remy] "Oh oui?" His voice drifted out from the bathroom. "Y' getting ready t' leave Angel some comments again?"

[Remy] He washed his hands and crossed the room, dragging on a pair of boxers for posterities sake. "She ain't missin' y'? Doubt y' planned t' spend y're evenin' starin' at Remy's ass." He grinned cockily and flopped back down on his bed.

[Summers] "I genuinely like poetry." He cocked his head. "Your ass is nothing to write home about, anyway."

[Remy] He looked wounded. "An' here Remy thought he had a rather nice one. C'est vrai, non?" He sighed, dropping the more teasing banter and looked at Scott more seriously. "D' shields are back, an' doin' fine. Y' should go 'fore y're girl misses y' too bad. Merci for y're help earlier."

[Summers] Scott settled back more comfortably on JP's bed. "You aren't getting rid of me so easily." He crossed his arms. "I'm sorry about the earlier crack about drug use. It's not like I have much of a leg to stand on."

[Remy] "It wasn't nothin'." He shrugged. "Ain't nothin' Remy didn't deserve. Don't worry about it."

[Summers] Scott ran a hand through his hair. "But I do. We all do. When the hell are you going to get it through that extraordinarily thick skull of yours that we care?"

[Remy] He gave Scott a wry look. "Know y' do - merci. An' dis..." He knocked on the top of his head. "Had saved Remy's ass lotsa times. Got cracked a few times, mais it jus' bounces off." He winked.

[Summers] Scott didn't know what to say to that. "Mmm." then he blurted, "why the hell didn't you tell us you do the whole telepathy stuff too?" He flushed, partly from embarassment, and partly from anger.

[Summers] "It's like, at every turn, you become something new, someone totally alien - and it really unnerves people that you hide so much and when it all comes crashing down - nobody can help you."

[Remy] He blanched a bit at that. "Didn't want people knowin'...cause didn't want it. Don't want it. Not messin' in y're head - honest. Keep it sheilded really tight most d' time."

[Remy] "An' it ain't telepathy. Jus'...feel. Guess its empathy - though never thought about it till came here. Jus' knew didn't like it."

[Summers] "That, I get completely," he said, slouching against the wall. "How does it work, if you don't mind my asking? Like...you can't understand my words if I thought them, but you'd feel the emotion behind them?"

[Remy] He shifted, uncomfortable with it. "Oui...feel how y' do like it's Remy feelin' it. Can't tell usually which is what. Dat's why its scary. Can't tell what Remy's feelin'. D' sheilds - dey keep dat all out."

[Summers] "Christ. That's a crap mutation."

[Remy] "Oui. Well. Try t' forget it mostly. Got enough anyway, neh?"

[Summers] "Yeah. How's the headache?"

[Remy] "Better, merci." He slid down a bit more in bed. "Don't get t' talk t' Angel as much lately. She doin' ok after all dat shit? Been worrin' about her a bit still."

[Summers] "She's doing a lot better, I'll tell her you asked after her. She said to tell you she hopes you feel better and," he blew Remy a kiss. "gives you a kiss." He made a face. "And she's got a joint waiting for you when you recover, so you two can catch up 'properly.'"

[Remy] "Sounds good." He waggled his brows. "Well d' least y' could do is give Remy a proper one Scotty. Dat's cheatin'." He winked, and chuckled. "She's a good girl. An' has d' nicest pair of..." He broke off, realizing this probabally wasn't the best thing to say to poor old Scotty.

[Summers] "Go on then, nicest pair of what?"

[Remy] "Wings?" He replied innocently, before breaking into a grin again. "Y' sleep with her homme, y' should know."

[Summers] "I do." He nodded, a particularly stupid grin spreading across his face.

[Remy] "Oui. Lucky bastard." He made shooing motions. "So whatcha sittin' starin' at Remy den for? Go pillow y're head."

[Summers] "You're keen to kick me out. But I'm not leaving, like I said. You still don't look quite back to normal. Your pupils were still dilated a bit last time I checked."

[Remy] "Y've been pokin' at dem?" He made a face. "Musta been really out."

[Remy] "Y' don't have t' worry none. Its done - or enough so dat it don't matter. D' shields are back, an' everythin's fine."

[Summers] "Don't get all excited - I merely used you as a willing dummy for practice at taking vitals. And I sure as hell wouldn't poke them." Scott grimaced. "That'd hurt."

[Summers] Damn - he's not going to tell me what he took. And If I press he'll clam up. Maybe if I bored him to tears? "Drink some more water." He nodded at the water bottle. "Don't want you to dehydrate."

[Remy] He narrowed his eyes a little at him, but obediently drank the remainder of it. "Dere. All done. Remy's a good boy, non? All better."

[Summers] "Very good. You get a reward, now. Coleridge was addicted to laudanum. He wrote some whacked out poetry...'In Xanadu did Kubla Khan a stately pleasure-dome decree; where Alph, the sacred river, ran through caverns measureless to man down to a sunless sea.'" Scott recited softly.

[Remy] "Mmmhmm. So did pink floyd. What's y're point?"

[Summers] "Awww, come on, I took great pains to con it." Scott sighed, and realized Remy probably wouldn't get the reference to Shakspeare. "Well, if you're going to be like that no awesome whacked-out hallucinated poetry for you. I'll leave you in peace now."

[Summers] He got up, and stretched, stooping to pick up his book and empty water bottle.

[Remy] He chuckled and waved at him. "See y'....an' merci again. Won't bother y'all again."

[Summers] He tossed the book onto Remy's bed. "Read it, if you want. I like Blake the most. He's in there too. And Remy, you're not a bother." He left the room, closing the door softly behind him, wishing he knew how to help better.
I'm actually quite pleasant until I'm awake.
Slarti
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: Damn Not Given
Nightscrawlearth Character: :icey :phoenix

Post by Slarti »

That was awesome, guys! I much prefer this relationship to the ass beating last year…though it seems Remy’s getting a little ass biting at least. :smirk
stjohn
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber
Title: The Boggy Man

Post by stjohn »

lol, I like it. good job guys! ... er.... girls?...
Stjohn: did i walk in on yall doing :shifty?
* Bobby covers Lorna's goodies and whistles innocently.
Lorna: You see nothing!
Stjohn: pay no attention to the couple under the covers?
Lorna: There is no couple, no covers, and, on a different note, no spoon.
Stjohn: I don't believe you. I'm holding a spoon right now.
Lorna: Well damn
TechPrincess
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber
Title: Little BABY!! Fairy <3
Nightscrawlearth Character: :jean :emma :husk

Post by TechPrincess »

Heheheheh I just love Scott blowing Remy a kiss.
Paige :husk -------- Emma :emma -------- Hope :jean