3/16 Instance: You Can't Hide Secrets

Read our instance transcripts here for hot character sessions!
fourpawsonthefloor
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Executive Administrator

Post by fourpawsonthefloor »

[Paige] Paige was on her stomach on Eve's bed. She lazily replied to comments on MySpace.

[Remy] Remy knocked on the half open door and stuck his head in. "What's happenin' on dat madhouse now, petite?"

[Paige] Paige jumped a bit. "Oh... hey Remy. Not much." Paige shut the laptop and put it aside before sitting up.

[Remy] He leaned up against the door frame, studying her. "So how are things?"

[Paige] "Just fine!" Paige smiled, focusing just above his eyes so she wouldn't have to look into them.

[Remy] "Mmmm." He entered the room fully and shut the door behind him. "Anythin' more on dat stuff with Eve? Heard from Alex yet?"

[Paige] Paige shook her head. "No to both."

[Remy] "Well dat's good and bad den." He studied her for a minute more, watching her shift her gaze whenever he tried to catch it. "Y' know, sorry about d' other night. Didn't mean t' freak out on y' like dat..on any of y'."

[Paige] Paige looked down at that. "Just... don't think you'd want to be around me right now. Thought maybe I helped trigger it..."

[Remy] "Oh...oh non...not at all petite." He crossed over to her, sitting at the foot of Eve's bed. "Ain't nothin' y' can do dat would make Remy's shields fail. Don't worry about dat."

[Paige] Paige looked up at him, in the eyes finally. "You sure, Remy?"

[Remy] "Oui. Totally. Been doin' dis for six years petite. May hide it, but don't mean Remy don't know how t' control it."

[Remy] "Mais...dat does bring up another point petite. Lost d' sheilds, y' know - so felt everyone dere. Y' know dat right?"

[Paige] Paige looked down again. "Yeah..."

[Remy] "Well...y' know - can't tell which ones are who's most d' time, or even who's are remy's generally...but got thinkin' about it after got d' shields back up petite."

[Remy] "An' dere was one thing dat Remy remembers quite well. Pain. Lot of it. From y'."

[Paige] "Yeah... that was me." Paige said softly. "I thought I had it hidden too."

[Remy] "Y' do...pretty damn good considerin'. Y' got d' whole pompom's an' glitter thing down pretty good. Most d' time Remy thinks twice about lettin' y' near any caffine...cause merci Dieu." He teased.

[Remy] "Mais....why petite? Why d' y' hide it?"

[Paige] Paige laughed and blushed a bit. "Got used to hiding when I felt low. And well... nobody likes to be around somebody who is depressed right?" Paige watched her hands. "Don't want Eve to get sick of it and leave."

[Remy] "Dat boy ain't goin' no where petite. Y' should know dat." He studied the room, and grinned. "Any straight man dat y' know dat'll have dis much pink in his room without bein' in love?"

[Remy] He looked back at her more seriously. "Have y' talked t' him at all? About any of dis?"

[Paige] Paige shook her head. "And I do know that... usually... it's just... I've lost so much lately... if I lost him too..." Paige couldn't even go to that place.

[Remy] "What have y' lost petite? Why are y' so scared?"

[Paige] "First Bruce. And yes he was the most horrible person I've ever known, but we did have something back in high school. It still hurt when he died... especially because I think it was my fault."

[Paige] "Eve was trying to protect me and everything... then Alex left. And he is my best friend in the world besides Eve... And Meggan WAS my friend until all this happened. I just... I just can't keep adding to the list."

[Remy] "It ain't y're fault. Y' didn't ask him t' treat y' like dat, an' y' didn't ask him t' come after y' again...petite...think of what he coulda done t' y' without even thinking."

[Remy] "An' Alex...well - he'll be ok. Think he jus' needed some time. An', well, at d' risk of soundin' like an ass - he never really had her in d' first place, y' know? Can understand dat he's upset, an' needs some time, but he'll be fine."

[Paige] Paige nodded. "I know what he could have done... and I don't blame Eve at all. Just feel bad. And I miss Alex so much! I really wanted to talk to him that night he left."

[Remy] "Can understand dat. But how about talkin' t' Eve? Tellin' him everythin'? If y' love him, petite...y' should be able t' share y're stuff with him."

[Remy] He hesitated for a moment, and then pushed ahead. "Its good t' have dat with someone. Feel dat. It's special. Don't trade if for anythin'."

[Paige] "You're right... and if he doesn't want to hear it... I guess that is something I need to know, right?"

[Remy] "Oui. It is. But don't think dat'll be d' case."

[Paige] Paige smiled up at him. "Thank you Remy."

[Remy] "Pas d' problem." He tweaked her nose. "Now if dere is a smile on dat face, want it t' be a real one, bein?"

[Paige] Paige giggled and smiled at him. "It's a real one."

[Remy] "Good." He slid off her bed, and raised an eyebrow as he gazed around the room again. "Seriously petite, dis much pink? Y' got him but good."

[Paige] Paige blushed. "This isn't even all my stuff... I'm afraid Dr. Xavier will get mad at us."

[Remy] He snorted. "Y' know...think d' man's jus' come t' accept it all. Provided y' aren't havin' crazy sex in public places, y're good. An' even den, only if y' get caught." He winked at her.

[Paige] Paige turned a bright shade of red. "So you think he won't mind? I mean, we haven't... you know..."

[Remy] "Non. He only gets involved in shit dat's hurtin' people. Y're not."

[Paige] Paige brightened up. "I just hope that isn't rushing things for Eve."

[Remy] He gave her a sly smile at that. "Non. Don't think y' are. Wouldn't worry about it."

[Remy] "Y' take care of y'reself. An' give Eve a kiss for Remy."

[Paige] Paige giggled. "Oh I will!"
I'm actually quite pleasant until I'm awake.
stjohn
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber
Title: The Boggy Man

Post by stjohn »

Good job yall. And man Paige is fast. Said that less than 24 hours ago and now his room is pink.... Did a bottle of Pepto explode in there? ;)
Stjohn: did i walk in on yall doing :shifty?
* Bobby covers Lorna's goodies and whistles innocently.
Lorna: You see nothing!
Stjohn: pay no attention to the couple under the covers?
Lorna: There is no couple, no covers, and, on a different note, no spoon.
Stjohn: I don't believe you. I'm holding a spoon right now.
Lorna: Well damn
TechPrincess
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber
Title: Little BABY!! Fairy <3
Nightscrawlearth Character: :jean :emma :husk

Post by TechPrincess »

Maybe...
Paige :husk -------- Emma :emma -------- Hope :jean