3/18 Instance: We'll Call it a Date

Read our instance transcripts here for hot character sessions!
NachtcGleiskette
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: The Ragin' Cajun

Post by NachtcGleiskette »

[Eve] Eve led Paige down the paths in the woods behind the school. He had spent the last few evenings out here with Bobby messing with stuff. He looked around at the soft snow on the ground. "I love this snow... Going to miss it while we're in Texas."

[Paige] "Awwwwwwww come out to Post! We get plenty of snow!"

[Eve] "Really? We've gotten it like twice ever in Dallas." He said as he lifted her over a small patch where he remember the mud would be under the snow. "This is the first real snow I've ever seen."

[Paige] "Awwwwwwwww sweetie!!!! You can come visit the farm anytime we get some and see it."

[Eve] "Deal, I'll remember that." He said hugging her close as they walked down the path a bit farther.

[Paige] Paige snuggled up close to him as they walked. She suddenly realized where they were. A smile slid across her face.

[Eve] Eve held a branch out of the way and opened up Paige's view of the clearing they both knew so well. In place where there was once just a falled tree in a grass clearing he had made her a palace.

[Eve] (( here it is actually. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v294/ ... gedice.jpg))

[Paige] Paige blinked a bit, unsure if she was really seeing it. "EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Paige bounced up and down before attacking Eve with a big kiss.

[Eve] "I made it for you. For Christmas since we'll be leaveing soon." He said after a while in the kiss.

[Paige] "This is the best Christmas present ever!!!! Thank you so much!!!!!!"

[Eve] "Anything for you baby. Thought my queen should have a castle all her own, and Pink " That last word more joyous sounding than he really though, but it made her happy, so it was ok.

[Paige] "You think of me as your queen?"

[Eve] He laughed, "Yeah, I guess so." He said smiling. "I did let you turn my whole room pink..."

[Paige] Paige pulled him down for another kiss.

[Eve] He returned it gladly. After a while he pushed her away a bit. "Well... Don't just look at it, lets go play!" He said pulling her by the hand towards it.

[Paige] "EEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!" Paige gladly went with him to her pink palace.

[Eve] He led her inside and up the walls. He stopped as they walked the paraphets and bend down to pick up a carefully hidden snowball while Paige was looking the other way. "Hey baby?"

[Paige] "Hm?" Paige looked up at him.

[Eve] As she looked at him he reached behind her and slide the snowball under her shirt. "Oh, nothing." He said laughing.

[Paige] "AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Paigte squirmed, trying to get rid of it.

[Eve] He laughed even more as she squirmed. He bent down and picked up another from a smile pile on the side of the walk way.

[Paige] Paige got the evil snow out of her shirt. "Not nice!"

[Eve] "Oh yeah? Well.." He said as he started to close in with the other snow ball held high.

[Paige] "EEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!" Paige ran for it.

[Eve] Laughing, Eve chased her through the castle and back outside, finally tackling her gently into a snow bank, and broke the snowball in her perfect hair.

[Paige] "AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!" Paige laughed happily as she was tackled. "You got snow in my hair!"

[Eve] "That was the idea!" He said, rubbing it in. He bent down and kissed her before she started to talk again.

[Paige] Paige wrapped her arms around him and held him close to her as they kissed.

[Eve] After a while, Eve stood up, pulling Paige up as well. "How bout we go inside where it's warmer? Don't want you getting sick out here."

[Paige] "Noooo I want to see our castle more!"

[Eve] He smiled, "That what I ment" He said walking her inside again. They turned into an inside room and the temperture rose noticibly. Sheepishly, "I kinda borrowed Professor Munroe's power to make it feel better in this room."

[Paige] Paige smiled and pulled him into a snuggle. "You take such good care of me."

[Eve] In the middle of the room was the fallen tree, like a natural couch. Eve took off his coat and laid it on the tree for Paige to sit on. "I try." He smiled.

[Paige] "Our treeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!" Paige smiled and took her seat on the coat. "You just thought of everything! Now if only we had some hot chocolate."

[Eve] Eve reached behind the tree and pulled out a steel thermus. He sent out a red light towards the school and concentrated for a second before opening it, letting steam flow out of the lid. "Here you are."

[Paige] Paige blushed and stole a kiss. "You really do think of everything!" Paige took her drink and cuddled up to him.

[Eve] "Hm.. yeah, well, I guess this will have to work, cause I couldn't figure out a way to get the TV hooked up in here... so no movie, but I guess its ok." He said smiling.

[Paige] Paige giggled and kissed him lightly. "That's ok. I still love you."

[Eve] "Whew, was worried for a bit." He teased her. "I love you too"

[Paige] Paige giggled and took a drink of her hot chocolate. "I
love you more."

[Eve] Eve looked around at the castle they were in, the tree, the hot chocolate... "Sure thing." He said grinning.

[Paige] "What? Letting me win?" Paige felt his cheek and forehead.

[Eve] "I'll let you have it tonight. But tomorrow I get to win." He said as he streched out and used the cheesy "Strech to arm around her shoulders" move everyone sees in the movies and pulled her close.

[Paige] Paige giggled happily as she scooted closer to him. "I like winning every now and then." She offered him some of the hot chocolate.

[Eve] Eve took a drink of the chocolate, he could taste pina
colada from her lipstick on the edge of the thermos. "Mmm.. Good stuff."

[Paige] "You make good hot chocolate!"

[Eve] "I've had alot of practice with hot chocolate." He grinned and gave her a sly look.

[Paige] Paige giggled and kissed him lightly. "I can tell."

[Eve] "Heh, watch this." He sat the chocolate on the ground and grabbed her shoulders. He leaned them both back, and above them was the night sky, stars shinning down through pink glowing ice.

[Paige] Paige gasped. She moved her head to his chest and looked up. "Beautiful."

[Eve] "Yeah..." Eve held on to her as they lay there looking up at the sky.

[Paige] "I'm going to miss you so much," Paige told him after a bit of silence.

[Eve] "We can talk on the phone. Not as good, but it's something."

[Paige] Paige moved closer to him at that thought. Guess he doesn't want to see me over break after all

[Eve] Eve held her tight. "I've been thinking of how to get to your place over break... Might try to talk my parents into letting me fly to Lubock to help my sister come home. Could by us a few days."

[Paige] Paige smiled and snuggled into him. You knew better than that Paige "Maybe I could come see you too?"

[Eve] "Yeah, I could show you all around Dallas... Give you the 50 cent tour." He said grinning.

[Paige] Paige smiled and giggled. "I'd like that."

[Eve] "Deal, we'll call it a date then."

[Paige] "Yay!!!!! I do love our dates."

[Eve] "Heh, I hope so." He tickled her. "You know how much work I put into this one?"

[Paige] Paige giggled and squirmed. "A lot!"

[Eve] "That's right." He pulled her back up. "But I'd do anything to see you smile like that." He brushed the hair out of her face.

[Paige] Paige rubbed her nose against his. "This might be the best night I've ever had."

[Eve] "I'm just glad you like it." He kissed her forehead.

[Paige] "Very much so!" Paige snuggled into him. "I love you so much."

[Eve] "I love you too." Eve put his arm over her and laid back down, resting his head on a knot in the wood.

[Paige] Paige smiled and looked back up at the stars, her head against him.

[Eve] Eve reached back again and grabbed a blanket and covered her as they lay looking up at the stars. He wrapped his arms around her holding her close.

[Paige] Paige began fighting sleep as they lay there, getting warm and cozy.

[Eve] Eve felt her breathing start to settle as they laid there.

[Paige] Paige mumbled something before she slid into sleep.

[Eve] Eve waited for a bit to make sure she wouldn't wake, then wrapped her up tight in the blanket and picked her up softly. He sent out a yellow light to Angel and sprouted black bug wings. As quietly as he could he flew out and to the back door of the school,and carried her up the stairs back to bed

[Eve] "Good night, sleep tight, I love you, see you in the morning." He kissed her on the forehead as climbed in beside her, wrapped her in his arms, and drifted off to sleep himself.
"If you live your life to please everyone else, you will continue to feel frustrated and powerless. This is because what others want may not be good for you. You are not being mean when you say NO to unreasonable demands or when you express your ideas, feelings, and opinions, even if they differ from those of others.â€
Slarti
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: Damn Not Given
Nightscrawlearth Character: :icey :phoenix

Post by Slarti »

D’AAAAAWWWWWWWWW! I think I got a cavity! Very sweet though to show the cool, creative side of those annoying and dangerous super powers.
fourpawsonthefloor
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Executive Administrator

Post by fourpawsonthefloor »

Very cool.

But gosh dangit boy, I was waiting for the ring to make an appearance there!

Paws
I'm actually quite pleasant until I'm awake.
TechPrincess
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber
Title: Little BABY!! Fairy <3
Nightscrawlearth Character: :jean :emma :husk

Post by TechPrincess »

I think he likes toying with us on that one. :D
Paige :husk -------- Emma :emma -------- Hope :jean
stjohn
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber
Title: The Boggy Man

Post by stjohn »

lol, yeah, i'm pretty sure hannah was waiting for it too ;) It'll come out sooner or later ;)
Stjohn: did i walk in on yall doing :shifty?
* Bobby covers Lorna's goodies and whistles innocently.
Lorna: You see nothing!
Stjohn: pay no attention to the couple under the covers?
Lorna: There is no couple, no covers, and, on a different note, no spoon.
Stjohn: I don't believe you. I'm holding a spoon right now.
Lorna: Well damn
TechPrincess
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

Post by TechPrincess »

John. Dude. Stay out of my head!
stjohn
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber
Title: The Boggy Man

Post by stjohn »

lol, nah, lots of room in here, nice and quiet. Think i'll stay a while.
Stjohn: did i walk in on yall doing :shifty?
* Bobby covers Lorna's goodies and whistles innocently.
Lorna: You see nothing!
Stjohn: pay no attention to the couple under the covers?
Lorna: There is no couple, no covers, and, on a different note, no spoon.
Stjohn: I don't believe you. I'm holding a spoon right now.
Lorna: Well damn
TechPrincess
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

Post by TechPrincess »

Plenty of room that's for sure. I think bug class today rotted whatever brain cells I had left away!