7/22 Instance: Sex or Chocolate.

Read our instance transcripts here for hot character sessions!
littlebamf
Navigator
Navigator
Title: Sometimes the bark isn\'t worse than the bite

Post by littlebamf »

To be timelined later the same day as Mutant Mixer Mayhem.

Kitty stirred the chocolate over the double boiler slowly, the smell of pastry in the air. Pain au chocolate was fairly straight forward to make. She dipped her finger into the warm chocolate and smiled. A touch of vanilla really did the trick! She hummed to herself a bit.

Lizzie walked into the kitchen, playing on her PDA, after coming from leaving a note for Sharon, telling her to enjoy the room. Looking up she saw Kitty and smiled a bit. "Heya, Kit. How about that coffee, eh?"

"Are you alright?" she asked, remembering how upset Kitty had been earlier in the day.

"Hey, Lizzie!" She grinned, waving her into a chair at the table. "Like, I've brewed some, and I thought I'd make something to eat with it." she pointed at the cooling rack of flaky pastries. "I'm muuuch better, now. Period was making me a bit hormonal..." She took the chocolate off the heat and put it into an icing bag. she took a warm pastry and squeezed the chocolate into it, going on until she'd filled them all.

Sitting down she turned her PDA off and smiled. "Cool. So...Is that the only thing? You seemed really upset about being roomed with Cess again..." she gave the younger girl a look. "D'you still like her, or is there something else?" Lizzie asked gently as she poured two cups of coffee.

"Oh, well...it's a complicated love quadrangle, I guess." Kitty drizzled the last of the warm chocolate over the pastries, and got two plates out, setting a pastry on each, and brought them to the table. She got out milk and sugar as well.

She tookk a huge bite of hers. "Ok...apparantly Cess likes Rae, and not me, so she told Rae, and rae was all like, ewww, and like, Cess was hurt, so she came to me, and like I told her I liked her, and like, she totally doesn't like me, and today, she was all over Japh, and I saw red. Like, where does she get off kissing him when Rae's not here, and I am? She like, so totally needs to make up her mind!" She let Lizzie process this, so she fixed her coffee.

Taking this in she felt it a little familiar and smiled sympathetically. "Ahh...Damn. Yeah...I can understand how that can hurt trust me..." she sighed and stirred her coffee absently.

"But - I know you probably know - but Cess does need to make her mind up but no one can show her that but herself if she's to do it...And if she wants to be in a mess, that's her deal. You just have to be there to be her friend, if that's what you want to do, no one can force you to."

Kitty nodded. "Yeah, I was out of line." She gestured to the food. "I'm going to take some up, and apologize. But yeah, it like, really hurt." She dipped hers into her mug of coffee, and chewed, smiling. "Oooh that's good! So, enough about me. I've cried and I've kinda gotten over the worse. How was your vacation? Lots of fun?"

"Like I said, I know the hurt..." she smiled and patted Kittys hand. "My holiday was fine, thank you. Busy, but fine. A little....different, at times, but it was okay."
"Oh and if you need more time - Sharon has a spare bed in her room," Lizzie winked a little. "Did you have a good summer? Did you get those magazines I sent?"

"Oh, yes! They were sooo awesome. The spelling was weird, but like, that's real English, right? thanks, but I think I can share with Cess. though - she brings someone to stay the night - all bets are like, off." She squeezed Lizzie's hand. "I saw you on the catwalk in some other magazines! I'm sooo impressed!"

"And like, you a lady! That is sooooo cool!"

She blushed. "Thanks. They weren't huge shows and nothing to compare with how well Paige did! And yeah, the spelling is weird because its real English!" she poked her tongue out, blushing more at the Lady comment.

"Yeah...My great Aunt died over summer and left my mother a Countess as she's the only heir. I get Lady as a curtesy title, nothing more, really."

"Countess! WOW. That's amazing. Too bad America doesn't have titles and stuff - that'd be sooo awesome!"

"Well I'm not really on speaking terms with my mother anymore. Too much trouble, plus she hates Warren," she leant back and nibbled her pastry. "Titles are just...something I grew up with. The kind of schools I went to, they were normal."

"Oh...I'm sorry to hear that." Kitty's smile faded. "But like, That didn't stop you getting the title!"

"No. I have some very complicated family history. But basically my Grandfather wrote into his will that my parents will lose everythign he ever left them, which is...Well, more than a little substantial, if me or my brothers were ever cut off or formally disowned."

"Wow. That's horrible!" Kitty twirled her hair. "I'm sorry! That must like, totally suck."

Shaking her head she picked a bit of pastry off and shook her head. "I'm fine with it. Means that I don't have to see my parents and I'm all for that."

Kitty nodded, not knowning what to say to that.

Sipping her coffee, she let the silence rest for a bit. "So, what do you think of the first years? Spotted any tasty morsels yet?"

Kitty shook her head. "No. I was a bit distracted. But like, that Amara was nice. And Jill and Jay. So, more friends! Yay!" She smiled and licked her fingers after finishing off her pastry. "I make them good! Though - that Andreas guy was a jerk. We'll have to keep our eyes on him!"

"Ha! Trust me, he's normal. He's stereotypical male aristocracy. I spoke to him a bit on myspace. He's just up himself. He'll either loosen up or not. Either way don't worry about it. Like I said, it's fairly normal."

"Ok, like, I won't! There's like, plenty of nice people anyway!" She cast a glance at the messy kitchen. "I should clean up before the stampede for dinner comes..."

"Ywp," she nodded. Really fucking hyper people, but ah well. She grimaced at the thought of trying to get them all to do five mile runs and got up to help Kitty clear up.

The kitchen was soon back to pristine condition. "Thanks, Lizzie. I'll just take a couple up for Cess, then, everyone else can fight over the rest." She put a couple on a plate, and gave Lizzie a cheeky grin. "Good night m'lady."

Smiling wryly she gave Kittys ass a light slap. "No need for that, cheeky."

"You going to be alright now? If not - well, remember Sharon has a free bed in her room and you can talk to me - I'd say any time, but I do need to eat, sleep, teach, have sex and do my own classwork..."

"You do that again and I'll start curtesying!" She wiggled her butt a little. "I'll be fine..." she faded and turned bright red at the mention of sex. "I've got chocolate and pastry - I can't go wrong there."

"Hah! I'd have to teach you the right way to curtsy first!" she snorted. "Ah, chocolate is good. Better than sex some people say. I say they've never had chocolate and sex at the same time..."

Kitty squeaked and fled, calling over her shoulder, "see you tomorrow, Lizzie!" But...that does sound good...maybe I should melt more chocolate.

Lizzie snickered slightly and called out to the fast retreating girl "See you soon!" Turning back to make some tea she sighed. Was it something I said?...

[Edited on 22-7-07 by littlebamf]
Svartfreja
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler
Title: Pushed Beaver
Nightscrawlearth Character: :quicksilver :invisiblewoman :spiderwoman

Post by Svartfreja »

Hahahahahaha Kitty should talk to Amara - she'd totes be up for melted chocolate sex :P
:quicksilver Pietro Maximoff [Quicksilver]

Quicksilver: Howisshe?Isshealright?Imusetspeakwithmysisteratonce.
Hawkeye: What is that noise?
IronMan: That is the noise Pietro makes right before he's tossed out of the airlock. ~ Avengers: The Children's Crusade #6
Starfish
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Many Sticky Hands

Post by Starfish »

Hmmm, maybe Cessily should go on a shopping spree and stock up on the chocolate for making up with Kitty :P
"The secondary penis slides into view. And they all lived happily ever after."
Kieron Gillen
NachtcGleiskette
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: The Ragin' Cajun

Post by NachtcGleiskette »

Poor Kitty :(.
"If you live your life to please everyone else, you will continue to feel frustrated and powerless. This is because what others want may not be good for you. You are not being mean when you say NO to unreasonable demands or when you express your ideas, feelings, and opinions, even if they differ from those of others.â€