7/29 Instance: Twin Talk

Read our instance transcripts here for hot character sessions!
fourpawsonthefloor
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Executive Administrator

7/29 Instance: Twin Talk

Post by fourpawsonthefloor »

[Timeline same day as 'Milkshake' please]

Jillian: "Jaaaaaaaaay," Jillian whined as they circled the school "I'm tierd, can't we land for a bit?"

Jay: Jay roled his eyes, dipping a wing and circling lazily. "You just landed, Jill!!"

Jillian: "Yeah, but i'm tierd, I didn't get in till seven this morning, pleeease ... lets land on the roof man."

Jay: Seven this mor- oh for God's sake. Jay sighed. "Sure, man." He grinned down at his sister, dipping his wings and gliding slowly to the nearest rooftop. He landed cleanly and tucked his wings in, sitting on the edge of the roof and dangling hi legs over, waiting for Jill.

Jillian: JIllian swooped down after him, pulling her wings in and dropping down, landing in a crouch and her tail held out to balance her.

Jillian: She rubbed her eyes and crouched down next to her brother, that being more comfortable then sitting. "It is kinda nice here when no one else's around, ain't it?"

Jay: "Dude yeah." He grinned, leaning back on his hands and flattening out a wing so that he could see Jill properly. "This school is so awesome though....haven't felt this free since the Fringes, man."

Jay: "You doing okay, twinny?"

Jillian: Jillian stuck her tounge out "Urgh, don't talk to me about the fucking Fringes, I still havn't spoken to TJ since that phonecall."

Jillian: Jillian brought one wring around and started to brush it down "I've screwed that up, who knew they they knew about that freaky chest-less guy?"

Jay: Jay gave Jill a reasuring smile as he pulled the crooked wing round, checking through the feathers. He'd crash-landed in a tree a few hours before, and it felt like there were twigs caught between the pinions. "Oh, I dunno about that, Blue. You might have made them a bit nervous but - dude!! We hate Jono too. That's gotta count for something, right?" He looked up at her.

Jay: "So - seen any cute guys yet?" He grinned, changing the subject. "Or girls, for that matter?"

Jillian: "Hey, most people here are cute, their's my roomie, your roomie, that Vic guy ..." she trailed off for a moment and grinned "and then there's all those girls in my year, they look fun."

Jillian: "The party scene's pretty sweet here too, I was at a wearhouse last night."

Jay: Jay rolled his eyes. "Figured. Just don't get in trouble, Blue. I can't bail you out this time if you do." He pulled a twig out and flicked it over the edge of the building. "That Vic dude is hot....though kinda scary. He's got a tail, dude!!" A leaf went over the edge. "Bobby's cute. He's really nice too, helping me, like, get settled and everything. This place is so awesome!!"

Jillian: Jillian grinned at her brother "Hey, can look after myself, i'm a big girl now."

Jillian: "This place is ... kinda cool, the people here are a little wierd, but I can't really say that since I'm the blue anorexic girl."

Jay: "And I'm the giant parrot." Jay grinned, still picking through his feathers. "Well, we can, like, fly for miles here. It's awesome." He looked out over the trees.

Jay: "Hey....they treating you okay here, Jilly?" He looked up seriously at Jillian, golden eyes wide. "I don't want to have to, like, threaten to drop anyone from fifty feet again...."

Jillian: Jillian rolled her eyes "They're treating me fine, the boys in our year are a bit gimpy but it's okay ... I havn't really talking to people much yet, been to busy 'establishing' myself here." She grinned toothily.

Jay: "Well....just be careful. And stay away from Andy!" Jay scowled as he pulled out a broken feather, dropping it on the rooftop. "Stupid anal gimpy moron...."

Jay: "And...you know....play with people like, inside the school man." He let go of the crooked wing and pulled the other one over. "Why feathers? Why couldnt I like, have easy wings like yours? I so have to have a shower, man, and do you know how hard it is to dry wings? Dude, I like have to sit out in the sun for an hour for them to be dry properly."

Jillian: "But everyone here's boring, well ... most of the people, that 'Mara chick seems to like the idea of parties and from the sound of it Vic should too ..."

Jillian: "And dude ... I like know .. I have to sit here and listen to you bitch." She smiled and put her head to the side "How about you? How're you finding the school?"

Jay: Jay rolled his eyes. "Girl, you need to actually meet people before you say things like that. Just because they don't 'party' doesn't make them boring. You calling me boring, dude? I'm not boring. I'm not boring, am I?"

Jay: Jay winced as he pulled what felt like a branch out of his wing but which was only a small twig. "Like I said, dude, it's like, fun. There are so many cool people here! Did you like, know there's a guy with wings like mine only they're bat wings? So cool!!"

Jillian: Jillian smiled "Yeah I did, un-lucky for you though he's taken, is there anyone else here you like?"

Jay: "Dude, I so did not say I liked him. I haven't even met him yet!!"

Jay: Jay pushed the wing away, stretching both of them out and tucking them in again. "Well....Bobby's cool, like I said. Literally, man, he can like, freeze stuff! And like....he's really nice to me too, he didn't yell at me when I knocked over my lamp or anything."

Jay: "And he doesn't mind if I come in through the window when I fly and can't be bothered to land and-" Jay realised he was babbling. "Haven't like, really seen anyone else except for classes. Got a favourite teacher yet?"

Jillian: Jillian grinned, someone had a crush "How about that PE teacher," she whistled "He is niiiiice, I'd run five miles with him any day, so long as I can run behind him."

Jay: "Who, Cal? Dude yeah." Jay grinned. "Not so bad from the front either. Like, have you seen the arts teacher man?"

Jillian: "Oh my God! Him! He's got to be the most fabulous man evar!" Jillian laughed "I swear sometimes I have nightmares that you'll turn out like him."

Jay: Jay's eyes got wide. "Dude no!! Dude no!! Oh jeez, I do and you can push me off the roof!!" He shuddered. "Seriously? Like, you really think I'll be that fabulous?"

Jillian: "Maybe only if you like crash-land like really, really badly and scramble your brains ..." she looked thoughtful for a moment "Hey ... maybe you could talk to hot, blond and bat-winged about landing? He's wings are more like your's then mine are." Jillian laid one short, stubby wing against Jay's large and powerfull one in demonstration.

Jay: "Dude, I could but....I mean....he's like....he's one of the third years, man!! Have you like...not heard what those guys have done?" He gave Jill a wide-eyed look. "I heard two people died last semester, man....and you know Vic? He like....got arrested and put in jail!"

Jay: Jay shook his head. "I don't think hot batdude would want to talk to a funk like me, man."

Jillian: Jillian put her head to one side "The juniors arn't that bad, I've talked to a few and they seem pretty nice, i'm sure bat-dude would help you, you just need to ask." She patted his shoulder.

Jay: "Dude but....what if I like....annoy him?"

Jillian: "Cut down on the 'dudes' and the 'likes' and you should be good." Jillian giggled.

Jay: Jay grinned. "So....just do the original hometown accent then?"

Jay: "Or...." He concentrated for a moment. "Disnae he like tha Scots, ye ken?"

Jillian: Jillian laughed "No that's Vic who likes the Scottish ... bat-dude's girl-friend is English though, and a lady so she talks in that funny posh way."

Jay: Jay 'flipped' the channel over. "This posh, do you think, sister mine?" He said in his best anal English.

Jillian: Jillian cackled "That's funny, you sound like someone's shoved a stick up your ass! But you'd like that though, wouldn't you?" She poked her tounge out at him.

Jay: Jay grinned archly. "Well, maybe. Oh god, I am not like talking about what I like with you!!"
I'm actually quite pleasant until I'm awake.