7/29 Instance: Chances Gone.

Read our instance transcripts here for hot character sessions!
littlebamf
Navigator
Navigator
Title: Sometimes the bark isn\'t worse than the bite

7/29 Instance: Chances Gone.

Post by littlebamf »

Timeline the same day but later than Milkshake, thanks

Kitty: Kitty knocked on Japh's door tantatively.

Kitty: :...Japh? Are you in there? Can I come in?"

Japh: Japh was sitting on his bed. It was the only safe place to be. He had quite the shock the other day, waking up with a two inch tall person telling him that the early bird catches the worm. He wanted to flick him away.

Japh: "Yeah, come in. Just watch out where you step. It's like the land of the little people in here."

Kitty: Kitty opened the door and stepped over a train set. "Wow...like, he's taking over!" She settled herself on the desk chair, and stared at Japh, trying to calm her whirring thoughts.
"I...wanted to talk to you...about Cessily."

Japh: "Yeah, I wondered when, um, someone will want to have a chat. So..." he stared back at
Kitty with raised eyebrows. "uh..where do we begin?"

Kitty: "I don't know." She twisted her hair nervously, feeling her stomach drop. "I do like her, a lot, Japh." Looking down at one of the little skyscrapers Ty had built she continued, "But...like, I don't htink I agree with her on her whole love everyone thing...what do you think?"

Japh: Japh exhaled slightly before he spoke, "To tell you the truth, I'm struggling with the idea myself. Look, I want to go along with it, I love Cess. I have never felt like this for anyone before, and, I guess I just don't want to lose her because I can't change."

Kitty: Kitty looked up quickly. Yes, he does love her. More than I did with my...crush. "I...you're better than me, 'cause I really can't wrap my head around it. Like, how can you love more than one person at a time and have a relationship with them? It's too much...so like, I just wanted to say, I guess, that like, she's all yours."

Japh: Ah hell. Did I just chase away my girlfriend's girlfriend? Japh wasn't sure if this was a good thing or a bad thing. No, this will fall under 63% of the bad side. Cess will think he chased her away. Crap, what now?!?

Japh: "No, wait, before you make any harsh decisions that you'll regret later on, I think you'll first have to talk with Cess about this. I know you have feelings for her too, and it will break Cess' heart if you just...uh..." what would you call this? Give up? Go away? Dump Cess? Can
she dump Cess? Why wasn't ther an Idiot's guide written for stuff like this?
"if you just up and went on with your life without thinking things through." Damn I'm good with words. I'm Mister Smooth.

Kitty: Kitty blinked. "Uh...I have thought about it. And Frankly, I don't want to waste my time on someone who won't love me exclusively back. Just me. Only me. Like, if I saw Cess cuddling up to someone else, I'd be mad. and hurt. It's not fair to me. I know she said I would be free to love someone else too. But like, why would I do that when I love her? It sounds...like a bad deal all around, to me. I'm like, fine with her going off and doing her thang, but I'm just not capable of that."

Japh: Japh just nodded as she spoke. Secretly he was happy with having Cess to himself, but he still felt bad for Kitty. "Hey, I doubt if anyone is capable of it, but then again, people change, people adapt." He didn't want to press the matter.

Kitty: She shrugged helplessly. "It's not like my heart isn't a bit broken...but like, she's the only the first girl I've had a crush on...and there's like, always more fish in the sea." She stood up and gave Japh a hug. "Thanks for like, understanding and not suggesting we do a threesome or anything weird! You're like, super awesome, Japh!"

Japh: mmm...soft. wait a sec..what?! Threesome? Crap! I could have gotten a threesome?!? "Hey, tell me something I don't know." He joked after she let go.

Japh: "So, is there anything else I can help you with?"

Kitty: "Nope!" she chirped. "That's all! Thanks, Japh." She danced out, neatly jumping over Ty's New York on steroids lego town. "See you in class!"

Japh: "See ya!" he yelled after her. All this time I was worried I would lose Cess, but I never saw the bigger picture....threesome.