7/29 Instance: Confessions

Read our instance transcripts here for hot character sessions!
fourpawsonthefloor
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Executive Administrator

Post by fourpawsonthefloor »

timeline after 'afternoon defrocking'

AnnaMarie: Rogue sat on the couch flipping through a magazine lazily and sipping tea. She stopped for a moment to read something, then kept flipping.

Talia: Talia entered the rec room, holding Johnny in one arm, and a large bag and backpack in the other. She stopped as she noticed she wasn't alone. "Oh...hey."

Talia: SHe didn't recognise the girl, and moved to the other side of the couch, putting Johnny down on the floor, before lying out a blanket for him and plopping him on it.

Talia: She turned back to the girl as she pulled out a few toys for him, and her text. "You're new?? I haven't seen you before.."

AnnaMarie: Rogue looked up and smiled. "Hi. Ah'm Rogue. Yeah, Ah'm new. Just got here a couple days ago." She looked down at the baby on the floor. "Aww! How cute is he! How old is he?"

Talia: "Oh, he's almost 5 months," she told Rogue, smiling. "I figured I should maybe like...bring him out a bit while I study and all.."

Talia: "I'm TJ, by the way.." she wasn't sure if she should shake her hand or if that would be weird..

Remy: Remy was in shortly after. "Hey. Dere y' are." He ruffled Johnny's hair, and set down his books. "Back t' d' grind, neh?" He asked TJ.

AnnaMarie: Rogue's smile widened. "Hi, sugah, its nice ta meet ya." Rogue impulsively started to reach across to shake her hand, but realized that she didnt have her gloves on so she stopped. "How long have ya been here?"

Remy: He glanced up. "Oh. Sorry. Didn't realize y' were talkin'..."

AnnaMarie: Rogue looked up at the new face and smiled. "It's ok, sugah. Ah'm Rogue."

Talia: She gave Remy a bit of a look, then turned back to
Rogue. "I've been here kinda for two years, but I was out for the past semester.."

Talia: Opening the book, she sighed a bit. "So I guess I gotta catch up and all.."

Remy: "Hey. Nice t' meet y'." He sat down back on the carpet. "Y' girls don't mind me." he went back to tickling Johnny's tummy.

AnnaMarie: "With the baby Ah'm assumin'? What are ya studyin'?" Rogue took a peek at the books she brought with her, then smiled down at the giggling baby on the floor.

Talia: "Yeah," she flipped her book shut quick to remind herself what the subject was. "Economics...with that weird fat guy. Do you know him?"

AnnaMarie: "Nah, Ah'm 'fraid not yet. But Ah was pretty good at Economics in high school. Do ya need help?"

Talia: "Probably," she told her. "I can be a tard when it comes to school. I don't even know what economics is.."

Angel: It was criminal for classes to start while she was jetlagged, Angel decided, and shuffled the books in her arms. It was also criminal that her and Scott didn't have their own nice, private, quiet room anymore. She walked into the rec room and stopped, seeing two very familiar faces. "Teej!! Rem!!"

Angel: And a tiny, unfamiliar face. "And bambino bello!!"

Remy: He twisted around, grinning. "Hey petite! I've been lookin' for y'."

Talia: Talia looked up. "Hey Angel!" She immediately got to her feet and rushed over to give her a hug.

Angel: Angel giggled and hugged TJ back. "It's good to see you, girlfriend! Welcome home!" She pulled back and looked at Remy and the baby. "Oh, he's beautiful!"

AnnaMarie: Rogue watched this all with a smile on her face. Everybody seems really nice here. And they all seem to like each other alot.

Talia: TJ smiled wide. "Isn't he?! He's been dying to meet his Aunt Angel too."

Remy: Remy scooped up Johnny, and passed him to TJ, reaching over to give Angel a hug and a fond tug on one curly lock. "Y're lookin' good."

Angel: Noticing there was someone else in the room, she grinned at the new girl. "Allora, I'm bein' rude! I'm Angel - you must be new." Oh, but the baby... she wanted to see the baby! "Awwww, Auntie Angel! I'm gonna have to get out some of the baby bling for him, yo!"

AnnaMarie: Feeling awkward at watching their conversation, Rogue turned her attention to the baby. He's adorable! Ah sure wish Ah could hold him like a normal person. Oh well, thats life right, Roguey? Rogue sighed at her thoughts and tucked a leg under her and went back to her magazine.

Talia: TJ hugged Johnny close. "Baby bling?! Do they even make baby bling??"

AnnaMarie: Rogue looked up, "It's alright, sugah. Ah undastand. New babies take priority over new students." She laughed at herself and added "Ah'm Rogue."

Angel: "You too, Rem! How's your uncle doin'?" She held him out at arm's length - he didn't look upset like the new from New Orleans was terrible. She waved at Rogue over Remy's shoulder. "Good ta meet ya!"

Remy: "He's fine. No worries." he turned back to the new girl - Rogue. "Ah, oui. He's a bit of a scene stealer, neh?" He grinned at her. "So y're a southern girl if I'm guessin' right."

Angel: Angel couldn't resist it anymore so she turned to TJ and Johnny. "Oh, dio! He is perfect! Hey, if they don't make baby bling I'll make up some just for him!" She winked at TJ, giving the baby a little wave and looking at his wide eyes.

AnnaMarie: Rogue put down her magazine and smiled. "That's ok. Babies are beautiful and they are meant to do that. An' yeah, Ah am. Ah was born in Georgia, but recently, past few years anyway, Ah've been livin' in Baton Rouge."

Talia: She giggled at Angel, looking down to see Johnny smiling and reaching toward her. "Do you wanna hold him??"

Remy: "Oh?" He smiled wider. "Not too far from my stompin' grounds. Baton Rouge is jus' a bit..." He made an apologetic face. "Well, its not d' prettiest city. Still, sounds good. What were y' doin'?"

Angel: She grinned at TJ. "Si! I would love to hold him! I wish Scott was here - you should see him with babies! Total gusher."

AnnaMarie: "Just survivin' mostly. Ah volunteered at my library readin' to tha kids. Ah think Baton Rouge is a beautiful city, personally, but it IS my opinion." Rogue smiled, "so where are you from, ya sound like ya Cajun/French/maybe somethin' else?"

Talia: TJ moved closer, and carefully handed him over to Angel. Johnny quickly snuggled up in her arms. "Hee! I think he likes you!"

AnnaMarie: Rogue smiled as she saw the baby attach so fondly to his 'Aunt Angel'.

Angel: Angel carefully took the baby, babbling at him and cooing just as he was back. "Awww! This is so fantastico to have you back, and Johnny is just amazing!" She laughed as he found her hair.

Talia: "Oo be careful!!

Talia: " she moved closer, taking Angels hair out of Johnny's hand. "He loves to pull..and it HURTS"

Talia: SHe smiled again. "It's pretty cool being back so far. And I think he likes it alot too!"

Remy: "Oui. N'awleans. So I'm biased." He chuckled. "Still, sounds good."

Remy: "So when did y' get up here?" He gave Angel a fond smile as he watched Johnny squirm in her arms. It was good for Johnny to have such an 'extended' family.

Angel: She tried to flip her hair out of the way a little. "Aww, it's okay. I bet he likes it - lots of colorful people to look at, right, Johnny? Scott's niece likes my wings. Now THAT hurts."

Talia: "Ohh I forgot about her!!! How's she doing?? She's a few months older than him, right??"

AnnaMarie: "Ah actually got here just a couple days ago... New Orleans is a beautiful place filled with wonderful history. Ah visited there once." Rogue smiled. "Ah'm so sorry, but Ah didn't catch your name... Rem is it?"

Angel: "She's doin' good and Scott is crazy about her. Gives me hope for us havin' kids someday."

Remy: "Yup." he sat back down and got settled. "Hope y've been hearin' good things if anythin' at all."

Talia: "Aww, are you thinking about it?? Already??"

AnnaMarie: Rogue laughed out loud at that. "Well... everybody's been sayin that this place is crazy or insane or somethin' like that. So Ah'm not sure what to expect. But everybody's really nice so far." Rogue looked at his red eyes curiously, "Do ya mind me askin'...what are your powers?"

Angel: "Si! Allora, just kinda talking... mostly when Scott's drunk." She winked. "He's pretty suggestable when he's had a few mojitos. Oh! You haven't seen my ring!" She shuffled Johnny just a bit to expose her hand, which put him right back in her hair.

Remy: He shrugged. "Non. I can charge things...make dem blow up." he shrugged. "Not really an' indoor activity."

Remy: "An' how about y'? What brings y' here? Power wise dat is."

Talia: "OH MY GOD!!!!" She took Angel's hand to check the ring closely. "It's GORGEOUS!! I can't believe it!"

Talia: She sighed just a bit. "Everyone's getting married.." she didn't mean to sound depressed there..but part of her just couldn't help it.

Angel: "Si! You can't imagine how shocked

AnnaMarie: Rogue shifted, not knowing how he would react, but since everyone else seemed fine, she just came out and told him, "Ah steal peoples powers, memories, abilities. By touchin'. Ah almost killed a boy when Ah was 12 on accident 'cause of it. Oh, an' Ah can fly and have superstrenghth. Ah stole those."

Angel: I was! He was babbling and it was real cute." She cocked her head, suddenly remembering TJ wasn't in such a happy position. "Awww, but you got Johnny, and he's beautiful..." She didn't know what else to say.

Remy: He blinked. "Well. Sounds like y're pretty strong den. Y' handle it ok?"

Talia: She took a breath and smiled. "Yeah. And I'm happy," she told her, shrugging a bit. "It can just be me and him and I'll be ok."

AnnaMarie: "Yeah, its alright. Ah mean, Ah can't control it yet, so Ah can't touch anybody. Ah was really wantin to hold the baby, but Ah don't wanna hurt him, an' Ah don't have my gloves with me or anythin'." Her posture shifted and her shoulders slouched slightly.

Angel: Angel nodded, glancing at Remy for just a second. Somehow she doubted it'd ever just be her and Johnny, not the way Remy had acted since the baby had been born. "Si, and you've got all'a us aunties and uncles."

Remy: He caught the last bit of Angel's convo. "Wait. Y're engaged? Congrats petite!" He shook his head. "Scott done let me play with his belly ring, but he forgot to mention dat. Mind y' I think most probabally know already, neh?"

Talia: She shrunk back a bit as Remy moved in to congratulate Angel. Suddenly, she felt uncomfortable.

Remy: He turned back to Rogue, a bit of concern on his face. "Oh? Y' can't turn it off den? Its always like dat?"

AnnaMarie: Rogue looked up at what Remy said, having not heard what happened. She smiled up at Angel, "Congratulations, sugah!"

AnnaMarie: Rogue laughed. "No, Ah can't 'turn it off'. Yet, anyway... Ah'm tryin to learn how ta do that. Ah was hopin Ah might be able to learn that here."

Angel: "Oh, he did, did he?" Angel laughed, almost shocked for a second. "See, I said he was suggestible when he was drunk. Grazie!" She showed off the ring for Remy too, then noticed it felt like Johnny was gnawing on her ear.

Remy: "Well dey've got good doc's here. So I hope so. Dat must suck d' big one." He chuckled at Angel. "Non, he wasn't drunk. Stoned." He gave the ring a glance and gave her a peck on the cheek. "I'm happy for y' two."

Talia: Talia noticed as well, and stepped up. "Here, lemme take him," she put her arms out. "I think maybe he's getting hungry anyhow.."

Remy: "I'm still callin' dibs on snugglin' up t' d' couch wit' y' once and a while t' watch a good movie though."

Angel: Angel giggled, disentangling Johnny and handing him over. "Sorry, baby, ya ain't gettin no milk outta me."

Angel: Her eyes widened a little at Remy's words. "Stoned! He's holdin' and holdin' out on me, I see!"

Talia: TJ sat down, reaching into the diaper bag to grab the bottle she'd thankfully thought to bring. It was kind of odd to watch Remy and Angel interacting..he was so different around her.

Remy: "Oh. Merde. Y' ain't gonna go postal on him, oui? I didn't mean t' get him in trouble."

AnnaMarie: Rogue just smiled at the thought of possibly being able to fix her powers. This Remy has given her new
hope. She was just taking a stab in the dark at coming here, and it turns out that she might be right. "Thank ya, Remy." She turned to TJ, "he really is adorable."

Angel: "Nooo, I'm just impressed, yo! He musta brought it back from Italy! We had a good vacation." Her grin turned wicked. "A really good vacation."

Talia: She gave Rogue a smile, deciding not to focus on the other two. "Thanks. I honestly think he's probably the most beauitful baby ever..or I've ever seen at least.."

Remy: "Y've been corruptin' dat boy good." he gave her a wink. "He did look pretty damn relaxed."

AnnaMarie: Rogue nodded in agreement. "Ah think so too." She scooted closer to get a better look at the little one, and winked at him. "Hey there lil guy. You look jus' like ya mama. Ya know that?"

Angel: "Si, he's learned at the foot of the master, yo." She looked over at TJ and Johnny. "He's beautiful, Rem - it must be fantastic to have them here."

Talia: "Yeah, well, he takes after both of us alot," she told Rogue. "He's been really happy here too..I was so nervous about how he'd be with all the new people..but I think he likes that."

Remy: "It is." he gave him a fond smile. "Nice t' be able t' wake up each day, knowin' y' can spend it wit' him."

AnnaMarie: Rogue looked up realizing she didn't have the slightest clue who the father was. "Who is his daddy, anyhow? Ah'm sorry, Ah must sound sooo intelligent right now." She laughed, "most babies Ah've seen like people."

Angel: Angel shifted a little uncomfortably. Now was when Rogue learned about Days of Our Mutants.

Talia: She gave Rogue a kind of look, then gestured toward the others. "Remy. You see the eyes??"

AnnaMarie: Rogue hadnt even noticed the eyes. "No, wow, now Ah really feel stupid." She laughed at herself nervously. She lowered her voice so just TJ could hear her, "Are you ok sugah? Ah thought Ah noticed ya shyin away from tha marriage talk.. Ya may not wanna talk ta me and thats ok, but..." She let her thought trail off, hoping she would understand.

Remy: He sighed, and put a smile on. "Oui. I'm d' lucky one." He glanced at TJ. Well this was uncomfortable, in a weird way.

AnnaMarie: Rogue looked up and smiled. "Like Ah told TJ, he's just adorable. absolutley beautiful." She looked back at the baby then and smiled.

Talia: TJ shook her head a bit. "No..no..I'm fine.." Remy and Angel were now looking over here, so she took a breath. God this really was weird.

Remy: "Oui. He is." he glanced back and forth between the girls. "So y' got a lot of family?"

Angel: It was really weird, thinking that this time last year Remy and TJ were the unshakable couple... and now, even though they had a baby, they were apart. But living together. AND Wagner was still here. Angel shook her head. All about the drama.

AnnaMarie: "Who, me? No... Ah dont have any actually."

AnnaMarie: "Well, unless you count mah one best friend... Ah think of her like a sister."

Remy: "Good. Glad t' hear it. Everyone needs someone."

Remy: "I think y'll make more good friends here too. We stick together pretty tight."

AnnaMarie: Rogue smiled, thinking of her friend. "Yeah, she's been mah lifesaver the past 5 years."

Talia: Johnny finished his bottle, so TJ moved him up on her shoulder to burp him. "Where's your friend now? Back home??"

AnnaMarie: "Yeah, she's down in Baton Rouge, holdin' down the fort at the library." Rogue grinned, "She's not really good with tha kids though. Ah wonder how's shes doin. She always gets real nervous." She laughed at the thought of her friend fumbling through story time.

Angel: Angel sat down beside TJ, slicking her wings back. Wow... now it was sinking in. TJ had a baby!

Remy: "So y' plan t' go back dere after y're done here? Or what?"

AnnaMarie: "Ah don't know right now. Ah have to see how this all goes. Seein as how this is my first year, Ah can't very well judge where Ah'm gonna be as Ah get further in."

Remy: He nodded. "I can understand dat. Still, d' south is in y're blood neh? Can't imagine not spendin' at least some time down dere."

Talia: "Well, you'll like it here..it's really fun," TJ told her, as Johnny squiggled in her arms.

Talia: TJ sighed. "What do you want, sweetie??" She moved to put him on the ground and he began to cry, so she lifted him up again, and he still squirmed.

Angel: "Si, this is a wonderful place," Angel finally chimed in, still watching Johnny fuss.

Remy: "I can take him if y' want?" He tried to catch his son's attention.

AnnaMarie: "It is in mah blood." Rogue said, smiling. "Ah do most definitely need to visit every now an' then, but ya know how it goes. Ah'm not sure how this is all gonna work, so Ah can't very well call Darlene and say, 'Hey, Ah'm comin' down next weekend' Ya know?"

Talia: She shrugged. "Ok..I really probably should start reading too."

AnnaMarie: Damnit, Rogue, why didn't you grab your gloves on your way out of your room like you thought. then again, sugah, hindsight always is 20/20. Ah so do wanna hold that baby. Maybe next time. Rogue smiled at the squirmy worm who looked like he delighted in fussing at his Mama. Rogue laughed.

Angel: "Aww, si. I suppose I should catch up myself." She looked around to where she had set her books. "Who'da thought just missin' a couple days would lead to so much reading."

Remy: Remy scooped Johnny up, swinging him through the air, which he gave a delighted shriek to.

Remy: "We can jus' hang out on d' floor." he set Johnny down and picked up a toy, jiggling it. "Ah d' delights of hittin' d' books."

Talia: She smiled as Johnny squealed, then went to reach for her book. Fuck, where were her notes...didn't she bring notes? Ugh!

Talia: She stood up. "I have to go find my notes...are you going to be ok with him??" she asked Remy.

Remy: "I'm fine. I'll bring him up for his nap in a bit."

AnnaMarie: You are such a SAP, Anna Marie! Babies always make you lose your edge. But they're just so darned cute! She looked at the baby squealing in delight at his daddy. "He sure does love playin with ya."

Talia: "Ok...I'll be back," whenever she can find her damn notes. "It was nice meeting you..I'll see you guys in a bit!" she waved to them and blew a kiss to her baby before heading out quick to find the damned papers.

Angel: Angel fetched her own papers and settled near Remy and Johnny, smiling as he shook his toy and Remy laughed with him. Now this was a fun way to study.

Remy: "Well. Dere's lots of times where he prefers his maman. Still, we have some fun, don' we?" He glanced back at Rogue and Angel. "A bit different from what I was doin' a couple of years ago, hey?" He asked Angel.

AnnaMarie: Rogue looked at Angel, "So you're engaged too, then? To someone named Scott? Sorry, sugah, I couldnt help overhear. When's y'alls big day?"

Angel: "Woo, yeah! But, we're all a little different than we were then, si?" She twisted her own engagement ring in the light and then smiled at Rogue. "Si, Scott - he's in the medlab right now. He's workin' toward bein' a doctor. We haven't set a date yet."

AnnaMarie: "Well that's excitin'! Ah'm sorry, Ah know you're tryin ta study..." Rogue gave an apologetic smile and looked back at the baby. She decided to get off the couch and join the crowd. She sat down next to the baby, making sure not to touch him or be close enough for him to reach her. "Hey, sugah bug!"

Remy: He watched Angel really thoughtfully for a moment, and gave her a small smile. She looked really happy. It was good - as much as Scott had nettled him now and then, they obviously loved each other very much. It was good that it worked for them.

Remy: He turned back to Rogue, as she cooed at Johnny. "How about y'? Got a beau back home waitin' on y'?"

AnnaMarie: Rogue laughed loudly and stifled it quickly. "Nah, all tha boys back home are afraid of me. Y'all are the only people who really arent besides Darlene. Well, y'all are the only people that KNOW about it that aren't afraid of me."

AnnaMarie: "So, if ya don't mind me askin, sugah, what happened between you and this handsome devil's mama?" She asked while smiling softly at the baby. "Oh, and what's his name? Ah'm horrible with them. Ah'm sorry."

Remy: He shrugged. "Y' spend enough time wit' people dat have d' power collectively t' destroy d' whole state wit' a thought, y' get kinda immune to it."

AnnaMarie: Rogue laughed at that, "Ah guess so, darlin, Ah guess so."

Remy: He shifted, sighed, and gave her a wry look. "It jus' didn't work out between us. We didn't know she was pregnant when she...well when we broke up. An' I jus' found out a few days 'fore he was born."

Remy: He smiled at Johnny. "Still, we got dis guy, an' we're both wantin' t' be dere for him. So we're tryin' t' work on bein' friends at the moment."

AnnaMarie: Rogue realized that she touched on something she probably shouldnt have yet. "Ah'm sorry, Ah didn' mean ta make ya uncomfortable, sugah." She looked at him apologetically, "Ah can imagine how hard it must be ta think about it. But ya right, y'all do have him. An' he sure is a lil blessin'."

Angel: Angel looked up from her book. She couldn't help hearing Remy, and still feeling for him and TJ. And Johnny. Life was weird, that's for sure. She sighed silently and went back to her reading with the soft conversation and Johnny's giggles as her backdrop.

AnnaMarie: She grinned goofily down at the baby giggling at her.

Remy: "Oui. Dat he is. An' its ok." He shrugged. "It happens, oui?"

Remy: "So...how does dis power work den? What if y' bump into someone accidently? Y' must have a hard time wit' dat."

AnnaMarie: "Yeah..." She looked up at him, hoping that maybe someone would open their trust bubble and let her in. "Well, it only happens if Ah touch em skin ta skin. Like, look, lemme show ya." She offered her sweater covered arm. "Touch my arm, but NOT my hand."

AnnaMarie: "As long as Ah'm covered fully, Ah'm fine, an' so are the people Ah don't wanna hurt, especially accidentally."

Remy: He reached forward and clasped his hand around her forearm. "Ahh. Ok. Well dat offers y' a lot more freedom den." he smiled. "Well dat's a start."

AnnaMarie: She grinned, "That it does. Ah'm always careful ta make sure Ah have mah gloves with me whenever people will be around, but Ah figured all of yall would be in class at this time of day. Ah guess not, huh?" She laughed realizing how idiotic she sounded.

Remy: "Guess y'll jus' have t' tuck a few spares around." He guestured to her. "Well, if y' are safe covered, den why are people so scared of y'?"

AnnaMarie: "'Cause alot of 'em don't stick around ta find out. When Ah first found out 'bout mah powers, it was cause Ah kissed a boy, and sent him inta a coma. He spread rumors after he woke up that Ah had tha 'kiss o death'. No one wanted to hear much from me after that."

AnnaMarie: "So Ah ran away... moved ta Magnolia, MS, then after a few years, and a few more people bein scared, Ah moved ta Baton Rouge, an' found a friend in Darlene."
Remy: He shook his head. "Dat sounds pretty harsh. Crappy way t' manifest." He smiled. "Darlene sounds like she was good for y'."

AnnaMarie: Rogue grimaced at the memories, "Yeah, it wasn't tha best, huh?" She laughed, "Ah guess it coulda been worse right? An' yeah, Ah needed a good solid friend. Ah hadn't had one since Ah was about 9 or 10 Ah think." Suddenly something clicked. "Remy! Bobby told me 'bout you. He said your father or someone had a heartattack..." She tried to remember everything, but failed. "Is he ok?"

Remy: "Yup. He's fine. Gave us all a scare, but it wasn't a really bad one. He's doin' good now. I jus' had t' fly down t' help wit' business."

Remy: He found himself relaxing a bit. "He's been my help. I didn't really have family till a year ago, or so. Den we kinda found each other. He was my uncle by blood, but he adopted me dis past winter." He met her eyes. "Can be hard without a proper family, neh?"

AnnaMarie: Rogue smiled in relief. "Ah'm glad ta hear that he's ok. That was good of ya ta go help." She locked into his stare. "Don't Ah know it, sugah."

AnnaMarie: Rogue smiled sadly, then looked down at the baby staring up at them. "Ah think he's bored, Daddy." She laughed at the thought that a 5 month old could get bored.

Remy: "Yeah. Still, its good now. I have a brother, an' his wife as well. Its a cozy family." He patted his now sleepy looking son. "An now dere's Johnny. D' next generation so t' speak."

AnnaMarie: "Are they in New Orleans, too, or do they live somewhere 'round here?" She cooed softly to Johnny, "Are you just so sleepy, sugah? Is it ya nap time, darlin'?"

Remy: "Dey are in N'awleans. We jus' didn't know about each other. My parents weren't...well exactly upstandin' people. Dey didn't tell him about me, or visa versa, an' I took out on my own when I was pretty young."

AnnaMarie: "Every family has their problems though, ya know? Ah mean, c'mon Remy, what would a family be without a couple o' weirdos, right?" She screwed up her face in a jovial manner and laughed.

Remy: He debated telling her about his parents and then just shrugged. "True enough. So what about y'? What happened t' y're folks?"

AnnaMarie: Rogue thought about that for a moment, "Ya know, Ah don't rightly know. Ah ran away an never heard from 'em again. Ah'm guessin that they got just as scared of me an' didn't bother to come lookin'. Either that, or they're dead. Ah know it might sound evil, but Ah kinda hope its the latter of tha two, 'cause then that wouldnt neccessarilly mean that my own folks were afraid of me."

AnnaMarie: She grimaced, realizing as an afterthought that she just confided in him something she's never told anyone. Why did Ah tell him that about wishin they were dead?! UGH! She took a deep breath. Oh well, Rogue. Too late now. Ah guess ya gotta let some people in first ta get in ta them too though.

Remy: "What happened between y'? D' think about when y'
kissed dat boy?"

AnnaMarie: "Between me an my folks? An' yeah, Ah think 'bout it all the time. If Ah never woulda let him kiss me like mah mama told me, then Ah might not've had ta run away."

Remy: "It ain't y're fault." He frowned. "How were y' too know? An' I don't think any parent wants dere girl kissin' a boy. Dat's normal. What did dey do when dey found out?"

AnnaMarie: Rogue looked down, embarrased. "They didn't. At least not until he woke up. Ah neva told 'em. Ah just said that we were talkin' an he just up an passed out. Then when he woke up an' started runnin his fat mouth, everythin' turned ta shit, an Ah ran. Ah didn' come home from school that day. Ah left a note with my teacher in case they came lookin for me, but that was it."

AnnaMarie: Rogue's face flushed pink. "Ah'm sorry, ya probably dont give two shits 'bout my past." She laughed nervously. "Ah ramble an' tend ta go on an' on... So ya probably heard more than ya cared to."

Remy: He frowned. "So y' never found out what dey thought?" he shook his head. "Non. Its good t' talk about it, neh?"

AnnaMarie: "No, Ah neva did. An' yeah, Ah guess it is. Aside from Darlene, you're the only person that knows all that. So, if ya don't mind.. ya know.. keepin' quiet 'bout it? Ah'd sure appreciate it, Remy." She looked hopefull at this man who was still mostly a stranger to her. She couldn't figure out for the life of her why she was spilling her guts to him.

Remy: "Y're secrets safe." He gave her a wink. "Don' worry about it. Y'll figure it out. An' no one here's gonna judge y' too harshly. A lot of us have come from some interestin' pasts." He scooped Johnny up. "Well, past his bedtime, I expect. Was nice talkin' t' y'."

AnnaMarie: Rogue smiled. "Thanks. Ah really do appreciate it. It was nice ta meet ya, sugah." She turned her attention to Johnny, "An you too, little sugah. Sleep tight, honey." She made a goofy face at him then stood up. "See ya 'round, Remy."
I'm actually quite pleasant until I'm awake.
NachtcGleiskette
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: The Ragin' Cajun

Post by NachtcGleiskette »

You know...I really like Rogue.

Are we ever gonna learn why she calls herself Rogue? :shifty
"If you live your life to please everyone else, you will continue to feel frustrated and powerless. This is because what others want may not be good for you. You are not being mean when you say NO to unreasonable demands or when you express your ideas, feelings, and opinions, even if they differ from those of others.â€
Esynthia
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Bicep Addict
Nightscrawlearth Character: :rogue :monet :multiple :leech :sinister

Post by Esynthia »

Originally posted by NachtcGleiskette

Are we ever gonna learn why she calls herself Rogue? :shifty
You would if ya ask me, sugah. lol
ImageImage

Remy: he feels lust for everyone
tears~fall~like~glass
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Timelord
Nightscrawlearth Character: :x23 :rachel

Post by tears~fall~like~glass »

poor TJ. She has Farouk. Don't dissolve his leg and she should be fine. Oh! and don't super glue his stuff. ;)