7/31 Instance: Hot Runnings.

Read our instance transcripts here for hot character sessions!
littlebamf
Navigator
Navigator
Title: Sometimes the bark isn\'t worse than the bite

Post by littlebamf »

Timeline around the 5th Sept

TJ crossed her arms a bit shyly, waiting for whoever else was gonna arrive to arrive.

Lizzie stretched out on the lawn, waiting for everyone to show up.

So she hadn't gotten away with missing classes scott free like she thought. Cal wanted her to do extra duty to make up for what she missed.

Just a small group that day she thought, metally recalling the list Rankin had presented her with earlier. Well...Better than sitting around doing nothing.

"What do we have to do anyway, Lizzie?" TJ asked, kicking a rock with her toe. She was starting to dislike Sgt Hotpants...well...she didnt like his class...he was still hot.

"Just some cross country running, Tee," she replied as she tested if she could still do the splits. "You might want to warm up."

Sliding to the ground, she managed it but winced a little. Ah, she'd get it again with practise...

"Running?!" she sighed. She hadn't run...ever, really. Certainly not in the past...at least ten months. "WHats warming up? How do you do that?"

Cessily strolled over the lawn, looking around, then waved as she saw the others. "Ah, there you are!" She walked over. "Hey, TJ, Lizzie! Say, is Japh coming? I heard he got to do some running exercise today."

"You don't know what warming up is? It's stretching out," she sighed and stood up. "Okay, just do what I do..."

"Cross-country running? Ah crap." muttering to himself, he set about stretching. "How long is this run?"

"Hey Cess, yeah that's right. Everyone stretch out!"

Japh saw th girls and jogged up to them, "Sorry, am I late?" He asked looking at his watch.

"Well, the school standard is five miles, but we won't begoing that far today."

"Just a little, Japh. Now get yourselves warmed up!" she clapped her hands and went back to guiding TJ through some basic stretching out.

"Good!" She turned around, a big smile on her face. "Hey, Japh!"

TJ tried to imitate Lizzie, as best she could. SHe really wasn't nearly as limber. "So how far do we have to run??"

"Uhm... do I really have to do this here?" Cessily asked. "You know, my body is non-biological, so I have no muscles and all. And I don't tire anyway, so... this is kinda useless for me. I'm just coming along to keep Japh a little company."

"Until you can't keep up," she shrugged. "I don't know. Rankin didn't set me a limit."

"Hey girl," Japh said with a smile to Cess. "She'll be running in front of me, staying just out of reach." Japh koked about Cess.

"How about the limit be till the fridge. Since he didn't specify and all."

"Well if you don't have to do it you don't need to," Lizzie shrugged. "And the limit will be a bit more than that. Rankin is a puppy compared to me."

"Seeing as it's the start of the semester I was thinking about only a mile. I'

ll see what you can all do."

"If you want it that way, Japh, sure!" She walked over to him and leaned against him. "Maybe you'll manage to catch me."

"Well...Remy has a class in two hours, so I have to be back for Johnny..." she told Lizzie, moving her hand hands back to her stomach.

"Heh, my little silver minks." Japh said while stretching

"Yeah, I'll run along, Liz. But I think I'm skipping the warm up."

Lizzie rolled her eyes. This was going to be fun....Silver...Yeah. Better she didnt question what she heard.

"Okay, we'll run for an hour. That sound reasonable?"

Looking between Cess and Lizzie..they were so skinny. She used to be like that...

"A whole hour? With no rest?!"

"It's perfectly possible but if you're that in need for a rest we can stop after half. You won't achieve anything in way of fitness if you don't run consistantly for a period of time though."

"I don't know about you, but I'm pretty sure I'd run more than five miles in an hour."

"Well so can I. But we have to work in teams here so we're only as fast as the slowest..." Lizzie bit her lip. Wow. That'd sound bitchy...

"Gee, at this time I'm actually quite happy to be the way I am." She took her time to intently watch how Japh stretched.

Was she talking about me or TJ? Japh thought as ended his warmup.

"We all just go at a pace that suits us. So when everyone is warmed up we'll go at it and see how far we get."

TJ stretched herself again. "Fine. Lets run then.."

Lizzie looked up and inwardly groaned a little to see an errant student roll up. "Afternoon Terry. Stretch out and we'll wait for you. Just make sure you stretch properly. I'm not carrying anyone who pulls a muscle or anything."

Terry looked up, slightly puzzled. What fresh hell was this? "Er, sure thing." Oh well, it was a fresh hell that involved blondie here in some very nice running shorts.

Talia watched the redhead join. She didn't know this one...or the other guy who was here. New students, probably..

"Everyone set?" finally...please? "Right, let's go!" Lizzie called in her best Hotpants voice and started off down the lawn towards the woods.

"Hey, Terry!" Cessily greeted her as she started to run after Lizzie.

Lizzie was running suddenly, so TJ started jogging after her. Jesus! She wasn't even in the woods and her legs felt like they were going to give out!

Japh started to follow Cess, Rawr

Terry settled down to stretch, giving the other students a look over and vaguely remembering accosting them drunkenly on myspace. Fun times... Terry looked up, slightly puzzled again as Miss Sizzleshorts took off. "Hell, running just ain't my speed. Hey there Cess."

"Hawha...?" Charlie saw everyone take off and promptly jumped up and headed after them.

"Wait!" TJ gasped after Lizzie. "Wait! I can't do it!"

Groaning inwardly, Lizzie slowed her pace. Yeah. She was going to have to take this one slowly.

Fucking running. This was not the kind of shirt you ran in. "Stay down girls, stay down." Terry smirked over at the blue girl yelling out. "Pretend the police are on your ass! That'll getcha goin'."

Cessily almost bumped into Lizzie as she slowed down, having been distracted by looking over her shoulder and giving Japh a smile.

She breathed heavily, catching up. "I hate running!" she told her

Blinking at Terrys outburst she had to glance over her shoulder. Oh my...No! Baaaad Liz.

"I'm so not good at it..."

"That's why you practise, TJ," Lizzie nodded. "You'll do fine."

SHe looked back at the redhead. "WHy would the police chase me??!"

"Well, before Johnny...Weed. Y'know?"

"They're not gonna chase me over a little bit of weed! And besides, I don't even do that anymore.."

Japh could help but chuckle at the new girl's comment, and he also gave in to the urge to see the girls she was talking about.

"Okay, you're Roxy Hart on the run."

"Ha! Alright drugbust! That's as good a motivation ta run." Hmm, motivation. Terry took a better look at Sizzleshorts' shorts. That works better.

Cessily's gaze followed Japh's, smiling a bit as she saw what was distracting him. Understandably.

She began jogging again, a bit slowly. "Who is Roxy Hart??"

"You've never seen Chicago?"

"No..isn't that a band??"

Charlie groaned. "For fuck's sake, lady. Save your breath and just run." he muttered, a bit loudly.

"Musical. And, while I'd have put it better than Charlie, it's a good idea."

"Hey! Don't curse at me!!"

"Sorry, but your slowin' things down, y'see? I'd really like it if we could get this over with."

was it a nickle or a quarter in the jar Japh thought. Ty was beginning to rub off on him. He gave a slight shudder of the idea.

"Sounds like someone's cheerio's got pissed in this morning." Terry smirked and muttered in a stage whisper for the benefit of everyone.

"Come on, people!" Cessily turned her head in an impossible way to look at everyone. "No arguing!

"Hey, we're running for an hour, it doesn't matter how fast we run, it'll still be an hour."

TJ scowled at the guy. "I'm not a good runner, I can't help it!"

Lizzie snorted. "Did I get the kindergarden class or something? Faster we run sooner we get this done."

"If I'm not mistaken, she said we'd run till we can't run anymore, no? So, if we run faster, we'd stop running faster."

"And you're going to be doing this every week give or take, so please, less of the arguments or you're going to be doing five mile runs in blindfolds."

"Wait! I can't run anymore!"

"Blindfolds? Now ya just gettin' kinky on us."

Lizzie slowed. "TJ, we've barely been running!"

"I can't!"

"If I wanted to get kinky I'd have brought a riding crop," she shot Terry a grin.

She took a deep, wheezing breath. "I'm not as in shape as you..I can't run anymore!"

Turning to TJ she sighed. "If one of us stops we all have to stop."

"If we're doing it in blindfolds, will that be out doors or on treadmills? Does Xavier's have any treadmills?" Japh said to no one in particular, still staring at Cess ass in front of him. What a goal to run for.

"I can make the DR have treadmills."

"I think the DR is a giant treadmill. How far can a person run in there?"

"Why don't we like..watch a movie about running? To like...get used to it??"

Okay she didnt even have the strenght of mind to answer that one.

"We all stop, eh? I can live with that." "At least blue girl has some use.", he added in a low mutter. Wait, did she just suggest -watching- a running movie?

Cessily rolled her eyes. She doubted she's do this again, except if Japh would be going as well. "Hmm, at least the scenery is nice." She mused to herself, looking around. If it would be possible if Japh and her could take a... shortcut in the woods?

"TJ...You know what's demanded here. You have to do it y'know. And it's hard but it won't get any easier unless you work at it."

She fell down against a tree, breathing heavily. "I haven't run in like..forever..I can't do all this anymore.."

My, Lizzie sure is rather stern. She saw TJ stopping and turned around to jog over. "Come on guys, can we perhaps rest for a moment. TJ obviously can't run any further."

Terry grinned back to Lizzie. "Well well, sounds like you know how to play then."

"Thank you Cess," Lizzie smiled, quite glad to have someone as level headed out with her, then turned back to Terry. "You could say that..."

"To think, thought this place would be boring."

"Well...Why not tell Rankin you can't, and get him to put you on something easy? Well...This is and easy class, so something easier..."

She pulled her knees up, embarrassed. "I don't know, I can't do anything all of a sudden.."

"You think you can't. You just don't have any confidence in what you can do. And, you have to work to get anywhere. You won't just get back to your pre baby shape by hoping you will."

"But maybe... I think she might have to take it a bit slower at the beginning." Cessily said, kneeling beside TJ and giving her an encouraging smile. "I mean, she won't get into shape if she passes out or something, no?"

"I won't ever be like that again anyway!"

She sighed. "I'm just a fat lump. I can't run or do anything, so whatever anyway. I'll get used to being a fat lump."

Japh just stood there, watching them. This felt awkward.

Oh... She had a kid. I feel like a bit of a dink.

"We are going slow, Cess," Lizzie said pretty quietly.

"But...That's not a good attitude to have, TJ. It isn't good for you. And how do you know you won't get back to it if you don't try?"

Fuck, that had been slow? Maybe I should join blue girl in the fat lump club.

"Ah no, don't say that!" She put her hand on TJ's shoulder. "You just have to... I don't know... hang in there. Give it a try. Lizzie is right in that regard."

She understood that everyone was trying to help her...but for some reason, it just made her more angry. "No!" she stood up. "I'm gonna go back inside.."

"Just try a little bit furthur?" she asked coaxingly.

"C'mon, you can do it. You're just being too hard on yourself."

"I said I can't do it!" She turned from the group and walked back to the house. She felt like a complete idiot, but staying out there with everyone wasn't making her feel any better.

"Well, uhh... that was... pleasant."

Cessily looked back and forth, contemplating whether to keep TJ some company or run along with the others.

Biting her lip, she let TJ go. If she didnt want to, she didn't want to. "Alright then. Everyone else okay to run some more?"

Japh watched Tj go, yeah, real awkward. "Yeah, let's get going." he said.

Man, someone needs a drink. Terry nodded at Lizzie's question. "Why not?"

"Maybe I should accompany TJ? She seems to be rather down... and I don't have to be here anyway." She looked at Japh, who was getting ready to start off again. "But..."

"TJ will be okay. She needs to learn to stop being hard on herself and she has to do that herself."

Cessily nodded. Maybe TJ needed some time alone. "Ok then... let's go."

Lizzie picked up the pace again, feeling bad about TJ, but...Yeah. TJ just needed time.

Japh was glad Cess was staying, he was not in the mood of just jogging for jogging's sake. Plus he didn't bring his mp3 player.

Cessily ran past Japh, giving him a playful pinch in the butt. "I hope you're not going to be played out so soon, too!"

Terry jogged along, deciding once and for all that this exersize shit was for the fucking birds...she eyed Cessily pinching some guy's butt though. Maybe there was a way to make this much more interesting.

Japh grinned when Cess pinched him "Hell no, girl. I'm from Africa, running is in my genes."

She felt a little bad for thinking at least they were going at a better pace now...And quieter. She pondered over what to do for the rest of the day...Go for a spin in the jet? Oooh. Yeah. Jet.

Terry forced herself to go a bit faster, the heavy assed boots were almost as much help as the amazing jumping boobs. Now...what target? Terry knew good and well which one she prefered at the moment.

Now there's another TV myth confirmed. They really CAN bounce around like that.

Cessily ran close to Lizzie again, shooting a grin over her shoulder in Japh's direction and made sure that he was right behind her.

Terry flexed her fingers for a moment, letting them take a familiar position for this attack before taking one last burst of speed to slip past Cess and head for the gold, so to speak.

"Ahha! Ten points!" Terry let out a triumphant laugh as her hand found it's mark on Lizzie's bum.

Lizzie jumped a mile out of her skin. Her first thought was when did Warren sneak up on the run.

Japh caught that grin from Cess and grinned on his own, but laughed when Terry went all out for Lizzie's ass.

The next....when did he lose the claws?

....And...grow boobs that she'd fallen back against...

Cessily looked over at Terry who had suddenly appeared at her side, giving her a puzzled look. The moment later she had to try and stifle that giggle that escaped her as Terry went for Lizzie's behind.

Jumping back up, her pale cheeks took on a definate cherry shade. "Only ten points? My agent says one day I can expect ten thou!"

Did the red-head just grab the blonde's ass? I think so...

"Maybe more if I get the other cheek." Terry winked back, still smirking a tad wickedly.

Laughing a little nervously she cleared her throat. "That was a lucky grab...Maybe it'll just be a one off, eh?"

"I'll just have to work on my aim for next time, right Sizzleshorts?"

"Hey, in Terry's defense... it is tempting target, you know?" She immediately bit her lip and laughed nervously. "Uhm, should I have said that now?"

"Sizz - wha?" she gaped a little.

"Hey I'm menat to be your instructor! Not you eye candy!" she blushed even more. "C'mon. Keep it up!"

"Yes ma'am!" Terry saluted with her grabbing hand. "Great job motivatin' the troops, Ma'am!"

"HAH! Lucky the red-head ain't a guy. otherwise that little comment on the end would have been... 'interesting'."

"Yeah, didn' bring any toys on the run so I can't 'xactly fill that role." Terry winked back at Charlie.

She clamped her mouth shut. Not going to reply to that one...
Japh made a mental note, Cess flirts with Lizzie, one point for polygamy.

"Why do you think I'm coming along?" She asked, giving Japh another smirk. "The right motivation is very important."

She had never felt so...eyed up in ages. Not even modelling. Damn it.

"Did you say something? I'm sorry, I was distracted."

"'though there's plenty in the bottom drawer in the dorm just incase don't ya know."

"Sounds like you're well prepared to play either role."

"Yeah. I always use the bottom drawer for my collection...." shutting up, shutting up...

"Well I'm no fuckin' boy scout but their motto's nice." Terry turned back to Lizzie at that last comment. "So what's in the top drawer?"

"Hey. I guess this school gets extra points for sexual deviancy."

"Heh, you should see the stuff I see." Japh suddenly realized he said that outloud.

Cessily smiled to her self and shook her head a little, looking up at the trees. There were certainly no prudes in this part of the woods.

"My corsets..." Lizzie answered. "Mainly the ones my boyfriend likes me in," she added hasitily.

"Mmm, corsets..." Terry would have rather not heard the last part of that sentence. She could at least stay in corset-land in her mind.

Cessily's eyes widened at Japh's comment, then she covered her mouth to hide the goofy grin and to keep that laugh inside.

"Gonna need a run under some cold water, at this rate." he muttered. God bless whoever made corsets.

"Yes. Cold showers for everyone when we get back."

"Who's for using just one to save water?"

Almost choking she decided not to answer that one too. Oooh she was going to have to use the same locker room as the girl...And now TJ was gone, there'd be no one else in there as Cess didnt need to shower as she didnt sweat.

Craaaap...

Japh was just glad his mother didn't know what his fellow students were like. Come to think of it, he haven't mentioned Cess to his mother either... later, he'll do it later.

Okay, this talk was steering her thoughts in directions she hadn't expected at first. She tried to keep her mind focused on running and on Japh...

"Speak up, don't haveta be shy now." Terry smirked. Rendering people silent was fun. The group showering would, of course, be more fun though.

"Heh. I'm always up for the group shower." Hell, if I knew this place was like this, I would have signed up a lot sooner.

"Keep to your own locker rooms in class hours kiddos. Whatever you do once classes are over for the day I don't care but you don't want Rankin busting in on a group shower."

"I'm sure it won't be a shower he'll be busting in on" Japh commented

"He wouldn't want to join?" Terry put on her 'innocent voice'. "Whyever not?"

"You know, back at my high school they had this large showers everyone used. I'm not sure if they actually have those here." Just shut up, Cess.

"Oh trust me you wouldn't wnat him busting in on that. He'd send us all right to Annie."

"Hahah, I'm sure she'll just send everyone back, each getting their own box full of condoms." Wow, this a bit more of a relaxed conversation he usually has. Excersize really do make a person happy.

Annie? Oh yes, the nurse. "Hmm, naughty nurse to go with Sarge and us all? Sounds like a fuckin' party to me."

She sighed in relief as she saw the school come into view. "Oh fucking god NO! Annie is like...eew."

"Aw crap, now I have a mental image"

"Old..." Lizzie shook her head. Nonono.

ThinkofWarrenthinkofWarren....

"There ya go, motivation ta be extra secret with our showering." Terry just smiled, jogging along and imagining shower time.

"Poor Japh." Cessily smiled at him and slowed down to be beside him. "Anything I could do to help you with that?"

Lizzie almost ran into a tree on hearing Cess's comment.

"Ya could always flash em. That'd help us all."

Oops, she had spoken louder than she had thought. Good thing she couldn't blush anymore, or her face would have turned the colour of her hair now.

Japh couldn't stop grinning, looks like Cess didn't know where to put her head. Japh spoke in a more quiet voice then she did, "I wouldn't mind someone scrub my
back in the shower."

With a long sigh of contentment she stopped outside the school and slowly started to stretch out so she wouldn't be stiff. "Thanks guys. You're free to do whatever now."

"Uhm... yeah, that would certainly help." She whispered back at Japh, looking nervously at him. "And who do you have in mind for that task?" She asked, smirking, feeling more confidant again.

He put on his best Rob Schneider impression. "Group hug in the showers!"

((*confident))

"I was thinking of a certain silver girl I know of," Japh whispered back to Cess

"Well lets get our asses in that shower. Sure we can entertain ourselves after that. 'Though I could stop by and get some toys too."

Wow Terry was..forward. In more ways than one, Lizzie gulped, unable to stop from looking at her boobs until she gave herself a mental slap. NonononoNO.

"You know... that actually sounds quite... intriguing..." She answered, putting her arms around him. "You sure are a dirty boy at the moment. I might give that some thought:"

"Right. Shower for me," Lizzie said and dashed inside. If ahe went fast enough Terry might not be able to follow and therefore as she was new, not find the showers...

"Looks like she's playing hard to get, Red. You should catch her."

"I think I should give chase at that." Terry smirked and pulled her shirt down in an exaggerated fashion before following in. Even if it wasn't a real group shower she could still flirt.

Japh watched Lizzie dash off. He'll go back to his dorm room shower, deep down, he was still bloody shy about his body.

Charlie walked off to the showers, chuckling to himself. Time for a very cold shower.

"Unfortunately I have class now and... I really can't miss it. It's Howlett's." She leaned in to give Japh a gentle kiss. "But I'll see you after classes are over, 'kay?" She smirked. "Then... we'll see what we can do about your mental images." Damn, Remy certainly started to have an influence on her behavior.
tears~fall~like~glass
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Timelord
Nightscrawlearth Character: :x23 :rachel

Post by tears~fall~like~glass »

:LMAO poor, poor Lizzie :shakeno
Starfish
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Many Sticky Hands

Post by Starfish »

Hm, I guess an innocent bystander wouldn't have taken the whole scene as an exercise in cross country running, but rather as Lizzie being chased through the woods by a bunch of randy students. ;)

Too bad TJ couldn't keep up and had to miss all the fun. :P
"The secondary penis slides into view. And they all lived happily ever after."
Kieron Gillen
Slarti
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: Damn Not Given
Nightscrawlearth Character: :icey :phoenix

Post by Slarti »

:eeevil :*D :*) :naughty
NachtcGleiskette
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: The Ragin' Cajun

Post by NachtcGleiskette »

Originally posted by Starfish

Too bad TJ couldn't keep up and had to miss all the fun. :P
When TJ's computer gets fixed, she won;t have to miss out on all the fun stuff :bawl
"If you live your life to please everyone else, you will continue to feel frustrated and powerless. This is because what others want may not be good for you. You are not being mean when you say NO to unreasonable demands or when you express your ideas, feelings, and opinions, even if they differ from those of others.â€
littlebamf
Navigator
Navigator
Title: Sometimes the bark isn\'t worse than the bite

Post by littlebamf »

Originally posted by Starfish
Hm, I guess an innocent bystander wouldn't have taken the whole scene as an exercise in cross country running, but rather as Lizzie being chased through the woods by a bunch of randy students. ;)
Lizzie is getting her ass insured like J-Lo did.