8/1 Instance: Hotwing

Read our instance transcripts here for hot character sessions!
HoodedMan
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Lord Sarcasmo von Snarkypants

Post by HoodedMan »

[N.B.: Timeline same day as 'Hot Runnings'.]

Lizzie checked no one was still running after her and knocked on the door of Warren's office, making sure he didn't have any appointments yet before she went and bust in on some heartfelt counselling. She looked over her shoulder again, and then pulled her long shirt down lower over her ass. Damn it.

* TheFallen looked up from the file he was reading. Who could that be? He checked his calendar. "Come in!"

She slipped into the office and gave him a smile. "Hey, I didn't know if you were seeing anyone so I thought I'd better knock."

Lizzie shut the door after her and took a perch on his desk, next to him.

Warren smiled. "Oh, well, great!" He swiveled in his chair and turned on the electric kettle in the corner. He turned back to the desk and noticed she looked somewhat flustered. "What's up?"

Looking up at the ceiling she went red. Now how the hell to put this...

"Well... y'know I'm still kind of helping out with classes? I had to take a running group out and...One of the new students groped me up a bit," she blushed.

* TheFallen raised an eyebrow archly. "OK... did you make it clear that you were in a relationship? Do I need to have a word with him?"

"She soon found out...Didn't really stop her from flirting a little bit more in the showers..." the blush crept down her neck, very visible on her chest through the neck of her shirt.

Warren opened his mouth then closed it. He couldn't prevent the corners of his lips from quirking upward. "Well? Are you all right? Do you want me to talk to her?"

"Yeah...It's just...Been a long time since I got attention from another girl. And I wanted to tell you about it..." she sighed a little, making a face at his smirk and got up to tend to the tea.

"Y'know, be honest about it."

* TheFallen nodded. "Yeah, I know. I appreciate that." He took the kettle from Elizabeth and poured her a cup. "Did she make you uncomfortable?"

"Not...Well, she also called me Sizzleshorts. It's just...I dunno. I guess I was a bit mortified really, I was supposed to be looking after the group after all..." she swatted his hand and took the kettle back to make him a cup. "Let me do that."

Warren let her, putting a hand over his mouth to stifle a laugh when he heard the name "Sizzleshorts". Finally he regained his composure. "Oh, my. Who was this, if you don't mind me asking?"

"Terry, the redheaded one. Really tall and really go- huge breasts," she blushed again. "It's not funny! What if you got a nickname like Hotwings from the students?"

* TheFallen smirked. "I think the students know better." He thought for a moment. "Hm... I don't think I've met Terry. She's new and she already has a pet name for you. Interesting."

He grinned. "Perhaps we need to come up with some more pet names. Just to rival her, you know."

Resuming her seat on her desk she held her mug in both hands. "Hah! Feel free - and don't be too sure about that, Warren. You haven't met the new lot. I didn't think I'd get nicknames from them. I think this one is set to stick though - and don't you even think about calling me it mister!"

Warren grinned dangerously. "Why? What'd you do?" He shook his head. "I digress. So... you're fine? I don't need to follow up?"

"Just...A little embarrassed and in need of a cuddle from my boyfriend," she looked at him from under her long blonde eyelashes. "And to say that part of it all was probably my fault too...I probably flirted back a bit, which I shouldn't have done but I didn't know what else to do."

* TheFallen chuckled, got out of his chair, sat on the desk, and patted the spot next to him. "I can do cuddling. And I don't blame you for flirting."

She moved over, slinging one of her legs over his and wound an arm around his middle. "Yeah? You sure about that? Or is it just because you like the mental images?"

Warren chuckled. "I plead the Fifth. But yes, I'm sure; I don't blame you."

"Well you would, but remember," she brushed her fingers lightly against his temple. "You don't need to say anything..." she snickered and kissed his cheek. "I must say you're taking this better than I thought you would."

"What if it had been a guy? Would that have made a difference?"

* TheFallen thought about it and sighed. "It's hard to say. You know I try to be a gentleman. I think that means it's really up to you."

"If you were upset by it or hurt, then hell yes, I'd be angry. If it was a one-time thing, I'd try to understand and I wouldn't pass judgment. If you thought it'd happen again, we'd have to talk about the future of our relationship."

"But as long as you're not upset, I'm not upset. It's the lady's choice." He inclined his head. "That's how our society functions."

She went a little cold at that. "Well. I don't intend it to happen again but if she wants to grab my arse I think she's the sort of girl that will. I just flirted because I didn't know how to react...Like I said, I hadn't gotten attention from another girl for ages."

"I suppose I'm just flustered and needed to tell you."

Warren smiled and wrapped his arms around her. "That's what I'm here for."

Relaxing, Lizzie tucked her head under his chin. "Thanks...I thought you were going to go mental or something on me."

* TheFallen chuckled, pressing a kiss to her neck. "I try to be reasonable. As long as you talk to me about it, I'm fine..."

She gave a delicious shudder at the kiss. "Mmm. Of course I'll talk to you about it. And, I really do hope you know by now you have no worry of any competition..." she titled her head up, kissing him just under his ear. "So, thought of any names then Hotwings?"

Warren groaned. "Oh, lord. Any pet name but that."

"I was just joking, love. And to be honest...You're not the sort of person who fits pet names....Maybe just Wings?"

* TheFallen considered. "Sure. I can live with that."

"I'll think of something better some time. Your turn."

Warren raised an eyebrow. "Oh, I don't know... I'm the only person who calls you Elizabeth... the only person you like, that is. Your powers don't really lend themselves to a nickname like mine do..."

He thought about it. "Has anyone ever called you Betsy? Or Betts? It may sound stupid... I was just wondering..."

"One or two people did, here and there. Never really liked it before as I thought it sounded old. Wagner started calling me Bette back in first year..."

* TheFallen shrugged. "Well, it's the only variation of your name I could think of offhand..."

"I kind of like it. You should have a name only you use for me. Cause, yeah, you call me Elizabeth but so do most of the teachers. Apart from Rankin and Bishop, really."

Warren nodded, behind her. "Well, if you like it, I'll use it." His hand slipped under her shirt and around her waist.

Biting her lip she leant up to kiss him. "It's cute," she moved so she was closer, nestled in his arm. "Now...What are you up to for say, the next hour or so?" she raised an eyebrow, trailing a hand up his chest teasingly.

* TheFallen raised an eyebrow. "Well, come to think of it, I don't have any more appointments this afternoon..."'

"Really? Could you pencil me in then, maybe?" she smiled coyly up at him, widening her eyes suggestively.

Warren appeared to ponder that. "Sure. Why don't you lie on my couch and talk about your mother. Actually, I don't really want to hear about your mother. You know what, I think I'll lie on the couch too. All in the interests of an enhanced counseling experience."

Giggling she slipped off the desk. "I'm all for the enhanced experience." Propping herself up by her elbows, she kicked her shoes off. "Just remember to not 'dehance' it by leaving the door unlocked."

* TheFallen chuckled, slipping out of his shirt, then reaching over to the door and locking it with a click.

Slowly unbuttoning hers she smirked up at him. "You've spent too long slacking off the job. You're going to have to get your bedside manner back somehow..."

Warren grinned. "Well, be sure to give me your evaluation after the session."

"I'm sure you'll get top marks," she smiled slyly. "But delaying isn't always a good thing you know," she raised a fine eyebrow and gestured with her head slightly to the couch.

* TheFallen raised an eyebrow, lying down lengthwise on the couch and patting the space next to him. "Oh, really. Well, if I'm being too slow for you, you can always go to Dai."

She almost fell off the couch with a burst of laughter. "Didn't I ever tell you how I met her?"

Warren blinked slowly. "No, how?"

"Fetish club. Think she may have bought me a drink. I was a tad drunk though and staring a little too much down her cleavage then at the guy on a lead to take much notice of what she was saying."

"Fetish club... OK, I wouldn't have guessed that one. Now let's forget her." He grinned and pulled Elizabeth back up onto the couch.

She left herself be pulled and shrugged her shirt off her shoulders. "Oh lets. She really isn't my type..."
ACHTUNG! Alles touristen und non-technischen looken peepers! Das computermachine ist nicht fuer gefingerpoken und mittengrabben. Ist easy schnappen der springenwerk, blowenfusen und poppencorken mit spitzensparken. Ist nicht fuer gewerken bei das dumpkopfen. Das rubbernecken sichtseeren keepen das cotten-pickenen hans in das pockets muss; relaxen und watchen das blinkenlichten.
JSherlock
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: FABIO THOR
Nightscrawlearth Character: Dr. Summers, Wither, Callie

Post by JSherlock »

Wooo! Hot and sexy and suggestive as all hell! RAWR! Those too are smokin'. I'm glad they've got such a solid relationship. It's so awesome to see them so comfortable with each other over sticky subjects. :)
"... Pirates just kidnapped the bride and everyone is laughing. God I wish I spoke Finnish."
:cyclops :storm :pyro
fourpawsonthefloor
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Executive Administrator

Post by fourpawsonthefloor »

Warren appeared to ponder that. "Sure. Why don't you lie on my couch and talk about your mother. Actually, I don't really want to hear about your mother. You know what, I think I'll lie on the couch too. All in the interests of an enhanced counseling experience."
Awesome pick up line!!

Cute job guys! Nice to see Warren is back at it!

Paws
I'm actually quite pleasant until I'm awake.