8/3 Instance: Double Date Revenge

Read our instance transcripts here for hot character sessions!
fourpawsonthefloor
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Executive Administrator

Post by fourpawsonthefloor »

[Timeline IMMEDIATELY after 'Double Date Disaster', s'il vous plait :D]

Vic grinned mischieviously at Rachel, pulling off his shirt. He tucked it into his belt. "Shall we, darlin'?"

She glanced at him with a smirk, "We shall. Alex should be out by now..."

Vic nodded. "Meet ya outside th' bathroom, then." He winked, smirking back and leading the way inside.

He grabbed the oil from his room and made his way back to Alex's bathroom. A lot less dangerous then the stripper, certainly.

Rachel made her way to Alex's bathroom and waited for Vic.

Vic padded silently up behind Rachel, kissing her lightly on the neck and grinning. "Ready." He held up the jug of black, sludgy oil for inspection.

She caught his lips as she pulled the glue out of her pocket, holding it up for him to see before opening the bathroom door and sneaking in.

Vic quirked an eyebrow, following her. "Y' do your thing, I'll do mine, righ'?" He whispered. "Jus' no gettin' that on me."

"Yeah," she replied quietly, "I guess it'd be a bitch to get out of fur..." She leaned into the shower, grabbing the shampoo bottle for Vic and handing it to him. She smirked as she undid the glue. This was going to be awesome.

"Thanks, babes. Yup, it would." Vic checked that the bottle was Alex's by checking the scent, then unscrewed it carefully. He was about to tip half of it down the sink before he spied the toilet. An evil smirk flitted across his face.

Grinning, he carefully emptied half the shampoo into it. Might as well make it good. He hadn't had this much fun since pulling pranks on Mama.

Glancing at Rae, he refilled the bottle with the gloopy oil, screwing the lid back on and shaking it so that it mixed.

Damn. She'd forgotten a paint brush or something to spread the glue. Luckily, she hadn't poured it yet. "Can you hand me Alex's toothbrush?"

Vic grinned suddenly, again finding the right one by scent. He passed it down, hand brushing against Rae's for a second. "I'm pretty much done. Want a han'?"

She grabbed the toothbrush and started pouring the glue, spreading it across the floor of the shower with the toothbrush. She smiled, "Sure."

Vic took the glue and started to spread it with Alex's flannel, crouching shoulder to shoulder to Rachel. "I ain' had this much fun f' a while, ya know."

"Yeah, I haven't either." She leaned on him slightly.

Vic turned his head slightly, well aware of how close they were. "Reckon Megs'll kill us fer this?" He smiled slightly, kissing her throat again.

She finished spreading the glue around, "Well, it's not like we got him a stripper this time, and she'll have to deal...I have other stuff planned."

"Heh. Same here. Almost feel sorry f' him." He handed the glue back and kissed her on the cheek again, pausing. "Y' don' mind me doin' this, do yeh?"

"Almost feel sorry, too. He's just lucky he's so nice...otherwise, I might've punched him." She glanced at him, "No, it's nice actually."

"Yeah. Same here. He only men' the best." Vic smiled. "Then I'll keep on doin' it."

He pulled Rae in gently, pressing his lips against hers and running his tongue into her mouth. Yup. She was a good kisser.
I'm actually quite pleasant until I'm awake.
steyn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: The furry one.
Nightscrawlearth Character: :bunny

Post by steyn »

I'm so confused.
Will Rae and Vic end up together, or do they just like sucking face once in a while?
Freak
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: Doctor Nemesis

Post by Freak »

Sucking face is a good hobby. :shifty

On a side note: He ain't as good as Vic, God beware, but...you know that Alex could change his nose so that he'd find your traces?
:freak :andreas They're fighting!
tears~fall~like~glass
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Timelord
Nightscrawlearth Character: :x23 :rachel

Post by tears~fall~like~glass »

Originally posted by Freak
On a side note: He ain't as good as Vic, God beware, but...you know that Alex could change his nose so that he'd find your traces?
:whistle :shifty

....Alex has created the ship from hell :eeevil