8/4 Egg Babies!

Read our full Game transcripts here!
fourpawsonthefloor
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Executive Administrator

8/4 Egg Babies!

Post by fourpawsonthefloor »

Annie: Annie stood, stacking boxes, as she waited for the first group to pile in.

Summers: Scott walked in, nose stuck in a text book. He waved to Annie. "I finished those labs you wanted." He sat down and continued to read.

Cessily: Cessily stopped at the door, taking another look at the piece of paper in her hand. Same room, same time, so she had to be in the right place. Walking in she gave Scott and any a friendly nod, then proceeded to sit down in a randomly picked chair at the long table.

Paige: Paige did not like this. She did not like this one bit. She felt so vulnerable without Eve beside her. She swallowed hard and walked on in, looking for a familiar face. She spotted Scott. No... not him... Paige looked for another place to sit.

Jillian: Jillian clutched her head as she made her way in, taking another couple of asprin as she did, she still felt a little unwell and beneath her carefully made up features her skin was more while then blue. She sat down heavily on a chair and smiled a little wanly at everyone else comming into the room "Hey ..."

Angel: Angel just couldn't get that one fingernail the way she wanted it. She fussed with her nail file as she wandered in and took a seat by Scott, far from Annie. Woman still made her nervous... especially if she was gonna give condom lessons. Angel already knew how to use those.

rachel: Rachel trudged in, taking a seat and laying her head on the table. She was so tired, and oh god...it was Annie, who she wasn't sure she could take after last night with Vic.

Paige: Paige hadn't read what this lecture was about. She figured there was going to be a talk about the upcoming flu season and how to stay healthy... like half of this school couldn't handle that alone.

Ty: Ty banked the copter hard left through the door and flew once around the room before landing on top of a table near to the windows. He jumped out and pulled a small folding chair out of a storage compartment. <HI everyone!!!!>

Paige: OW! Paige winced and held her head. Who actually did that anymore?

Terry: Terry sauntered into the room, rubbing sleep from her eyes absently. "Hey there eve'ybody." Terry flopped down in her chair most ungently then let a laugh at Ty's entrance. "Comin' in in style little man?"

Summers: "Stop yelling, Ty, please." He shut the book and grinned at Angel.

Namor: Namor stode into the room wearing a dark blue business suit and sandals. Thanks to his ankle wings it made it difficult to wear shoes.

Jillian: Jilian blinked at the tiny man in the red seat, then looked at the box of pills in her purse ... what was in these things again?

Annie: "Alright. So are we all good? Everyone settled?" She smiled at the room.

Japh: Japh followed his roommate into the room. When he spotted Cess, he almost ran for the seat next to her. He gave her kiss on top of her head when he walked past her to sit on her other side.

Namor: Namor sat down in a seat near the front.

Ty: <Fastest way to get around the school. The car wont make it up and down the stairs.> He sent out with a grin.

Cessily: "Hey Paige, nice to see you again." Cessily put her bag on the table, shuffled through the contents and pulled out a lollipop. She gave those who arrived after her a little wave. "Hey, Japh." She reached over to lightly touch his hand.

Paige: "Hey Cess." Paige smiled a tiny bit at her.

Summers: He waved to Paige, giving her a smile too.

rachel: She groaned. Damn Ty. This sucks. Hopefully, no one would notice the same clothes from yesterday. And, there was Japh. She could only hope that Alex found the condom wrapper in the shower and not him.

Paige: Paige waved back to Scott, a bit afraid Angel would accuse her of trying to steal him away again...

Terry: "Hafta build ya a little ramp. We can even get some of those little hot wheel cars to jump. It'll kick ass."

Jillian: Lot's of new people she hadn't really met yet ... what with being sick and all, but Terry she reconised, and instanly brightened up. "Hey ... nice to meet you in person." she smiled.

Angel: Angel winced at the little voice in her head. "That takes some more gettin' used to than when Liz does it," she whispered to Scott, putting away her nail file. She looked across the room at Paige... who had been weird ever since they'd found out they were supposed to share a room.

Namor: Namor sat replaying a battle in his mind he had with Attuma, a family business enemy, the week before.

rachel: Well, and there was the whole oil in the shampoo bottle thing along with the stuff super glue to the shower.

Shiro: *cough*

Terry: Terry looked up as she realized someone else was talking to her. "Hey there! How ya doing?"

Shiro: Shiro coughed and walked in to the room, and sat in to a random seat

Angel: And now the girl wouldn't wave at her? Just Scott? Her eyes narrowed.

Annie: "So. I'm sure that you've all noticed that we've had a very young addition to our school recently." Much to her abiding disapointment. She'd thought that she'd had those students covered. "ANd so that leads us to our discussion today."

Ty: <Yeah, but the hot wheels are almost too small, I have to just sit on top of them and hang on instead of getting to drive them. :( >

Jillian: JIlian smiled "Not so good i'm afraid, just geting over the flu, I'm Jillian, we spoke a little on myspace ..?"

Paige: Paige didn't notice the eyes narrowing. She curled up in her seat, trying to become as small as possible. She hoped nobody else would talk to her.

Shiro: He looked around, lots of old faces and a lot of new ones.

rachel: Oh, and now Shiro was here. This day just got better and better.

Terry: Terry grinned better. That took care of the mystery of which of the blue girls she was talking to. "That we did, so I'm Terry as ya know."

Shiro: As this was probably going to be another of those boring lectures, he took the psp from his pocket, put on the ear plugs and started playing killzone
Summers: "Hey, Shiro!" He waved him to the open chair next to him.

Terry: Terry had to momentarily snort at the frownie face she saw flash from Ty. "Nah man, ya line the little ones between the ramps and see how many you c'n makeit over."

Shiro: He thought he heard someone saying something, "ah Scott" he said and switched his seat to the one next to Scott

Angel: "Think we really need ta be here for the birth control lecture?" Angel said quietly to Scott, twisting her engagement ring on her finger.

Jillian: "How you finding the school so far then? I havn't realy seen you around much." Jesus ... this girl was so much hotter in real life!

Annie: She sighed. Ok. That was pretty standard. It was a wonder that these kids learned anything. Seized by inspriation, she gathered up a small handful out of one box and tossed it out over the crowd, tinfoil packets raining down like confetti. Distrubution and hopefully attention to her, accomplished.

Ty: <OH! yeah, that'd be awesome!... hm... wonder how many I could make....> He started to try to add up the distance his car could jump, and how wide hot wheels were.

Japh: Japh leaned to Cess, "Bet you Annie's going to do a sex eduction class. She's got this endless supply of condoms somewhere on the school grounds." he stopped when a packet hit him on the head.

Paige: "AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!" Paige made sure none of those packets touched her. She so knew what they were! Scott had waved them at her enough.

Angel: Angel looked up at the nurse as a condom lit in her hair and stuck. "Hey! I know how ta use 'em!"

Shiro: *dakadakadakadaka* "Fuck, Helghast everywhere, gotta flank" he muttered.

Cessily: Unwrapping her lollipop, Cessily looked around the room. Paige didn't look all too happy, was she getting sick? But Jillian apparently was a little better, at least she had left her room again. She looked in Annie's direction as she started to throw condoms at them.

Terry: "Oh still settlin' in." Terry waved her hand absently before leaning over closer to Jillian. "This place has some nice eyecandy an' a good many of them seem like they'd be easy ta unwrap."

Jillian: Jillian ducked under the condom assult "Your crazy lady," she complained at Annie.

Namor: Namor rolled his eyes at the scene in the classroom and tapped his chair with royal fingers.

Ty: Ty ducked as a huge peice of plastic came flying at him, it went over his head and knocked his chair over. "AAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!!" he screamed. It didn't carry to the other students well though.

Annie: She smiled. "Now that I have your attention..."

Summers: Scott snorted, and picked it out, stashing it in his pocket.

Terry: "What the fuck?" Terry picked up the condom she had been beamed with. "Huh, condoms from heaven."

rachel: She squeezed her eyes shut. Attack of the condoms!

Jillian: She blushed a little at Terry's comment "Well, that ain't a bad thing is it?" She smiled.

Terry: "Might hafta start believin' in heaven if it sends condoms."

Paige: "Those are one of the tools of SATAN!"

Shiro: Without lifting his eyes from the screen he lifted his hand and catched the pack, he put it in his pocket. "Where the hell are you going? Charlie is everywhere" he muttered.

Annie: Annie gave Paige an odd look. "I doubt he deals much in latex dear."

Terry: "Oh it's a brilliant thing." Terry winked and put the condom she was holding down the front of her shirt for later.

Annie: "More souls and damnation, isn't it?"

Paige: "Condoms are not ok!"

Jillian: Jillian caught Paige's comment. Oh God ... not a christian. She rolled her eyes.

Jillian: Then watched Terry store the condoms quite happily.

Annie: "You don't have to use them if you do not wish. I believe you are abstinent, yes?"

Terry: Terry smirked at the girl having the outburst. "Ya know, if ya don't wanna use the condoms I've got some activities you might be interested in." Terry smirked lewdly by the end of the sentence, the message fairly wide and clear.

Paige: "I'm CATHOLIC! HELLO! We don't TOUCH those things and you go throwing them at me!"

Annie: "Because really, I'm sure you all know, no sex is the safest. But if you are going to, use these. But that isn't the focus of today's lecture.

Japh: "It's not?"

Japh: Japh was a bit surprised of the sudden change of topic.

Annie: She sighed. Hopefully the rest would go over better. "Japh. Would you mind helping me put out these boxes along the table?"

Jillian: JIllian grinned fangiliy at Terry "Oh she wouldn't wanna do that, that's worse isn't it?" She giggled.

Angel: "I'm Catholic too," She sighed, looking at Paige oddly.

Shiro: "Shit shit, out of ammo. Gotta get that rifle" he muttered *boom* flash and he was dead "FUCK!!" he yelled and hit his fist on the chair. Then he noticed where he was and decided to keep his voice down.

Ty: .... EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW....... why did they make me come to this.....

Summers: Scott blinked as Paige lost her cool. "Paige, just calm down." He stood and leaned over the table, and scooped the ones in front of her away. He handed them to Angel.

Japh: Japh got up and walked over to Annie, helping with the boxes.

rachel: "Really?" Annie not talking about sex and giving out condoms...Maybe she could get through this...

Namor: "By the depths of the Atlantic," Namor thought, "What kind of madhouse is this school?"

Angel: Angel stashed the condoms, still looking at the irate blonde. "Merda!"

Terry: Terry grinned wickedly. "I once tried to talk my parents into enrolling me into a girl's catholic school just so I could lead some of God's lambs astray. You'd be surprised how easy it can be sometimes."

Annie: "Today we're talking about babies." She picked up another box. "As you know, there has already been one accidental pregancy at this school."

Paige: Paige went red and curled back up in her seat. She wanted Eve there.

Jillian: Jillian grinned "Well, what do you expect, all that repression?"

rachel: She hit her head on the table. Too goo to be true.

Annie: "I'm sure you all realize that this is a hard and stressful thing for a young person to go through, while they are still trying to complete their schooling."

Japh: Japh sneaked a peek in one box. "Oh you gotta be kidding me."

Terry: "Better than being hit on by some ancient priest I would say. Although the confession booths are some seriously handy-assed things."

Angel: "Allora, no shit," Angel muttered, then noticed the boxes.

Jillian: "Only if the father's a compleat bastard who leave syou holding the baby." Jillian muttered.

Shiro: "No fucking way, the LZ was clear. How hard can you make one fucking level." He muttered and removed the ear plugs.

Annie: "However, it never hurts to have a reminder, does it?" She smiled. "And so you will all be caring for your 'baby' for the next three days. In front of you, you will find boxes with an egg in each, and with other supplies to decorate it and create things like a crib and what not for you to care for it."

Annie: "Ty. I got you a small wooden craft egg."

Shiro: "How's it going?" he said to Scott

Summers: Scott choked and glanced at Angel. Babies?
Kids? Not for a very long time. Way after school was done. They'd talk.

Jillian: Jillian shuddered "Urgh ... priests, don't get me started on them. ..." she trailed off as she heard Annie "Oh God ... what?"

Summers: "Good, you? Summer vacation was good? Looks like you've been training up on your martial arts."

rachel: She glanced at the box in front of her. Great, another thing to leave on the dresser and completely ignore.

Shiro: While choosing which to play next. Bubble Bobble or MGS.

Paige: "Egg... babies..." Paige really didn't want to do this assignment...

Annie: "Now. Its important that you keep your child out and around you at all times. Treat them like they are a real baby. Though, trust me, this is easier than any baby would be to care for."

Angel: "Egg babies! I did that shit in high school, yo! I know enough ta not get knocked up in the frist place." Ooo. Out loud voice.

Terry: "Ahha! I'm gonna fry mine!" Terry cackled, quite loud enough to disrupt the room.

Jillian: "You want us to play mommies and daddies with eggs? What is this? Kindergarden?"

Ty: <An egg? I don't want a baby! They are bigger than me!>

Shiro: "Yeahh... It was pretty cool. I used 1 month for driving around the globe and other month trying to make up some of my own moves"

Summers: Scott poked at the egg nearest him. "It's got nono's eyes."

rachel: She smirked when she heard Terry. That didn't sound like such a bad idea...

Annie: I will be making spot checks once and a while. Any abandoned child equates with a failing grade. Any child that is harmed, that is cracked, means a failing grade.

Summers: "That sounds like fun, Shiro. What kind of movies?"

Namor: "I would rather face the eye of a hurricane than care for an egg, but it should be simple enough," Namor said.

Cessily: Cessily raised her eyebrows. Annie had to be kidding. She took the lollie out of her mouth. "Why do I have to do this again? To be reminded that I'm no longer alive in the biological sense and can't have children anyway?"

Annie: "If you have a failing grade, that means you get to watch a childbirth video." She grinned. "So, any questions?"

Shiro: What the fuck man, lets see. Bubble Bobble or Metal Gear? Its Obvious, he thought and switched to Metal Gear.

Terry: "Well what if we really woulda just went the clothes hanger route if we got knocked up?" Terry was still giggling. This was just too damned fucking funny.

Angel: Angel heard Scott's comment and her annoyance vanished as she started giggling. "I think I see some red hair on this one." She poked her own egg.

Ty: < EEEEWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!! I am not watching a video!>

Annie: She gave a sympathetic look for Cessily. "I'm sorry. I know this must be difficult for you."

Jillian: Jillian shuddered and let out an 'ooooooh' at that "You're evil lady. Pure evil."

Paige: "Do we get partners?"

Annie: "You are welcome to team up if you wish, but in that case, you will have twins."

Jillian: "And I agree with Terry ..." she trailed off, sounding almost a little sad.

Japh: Japh sat down next to Cess again. He looked at her box, then back to his. He felt a bit bad after what she said.

Shiro: "I tried to mix some kung-fu, karate, fencing and my flying skills"

rachel: She flinched at Ty's digust. She was so out of it. Annie is so, so evil.

Annie: "If you want to be a single parent, that is acceptable too."

Angel: "Awww! Twins! Ya hear that?" She shoved the two eggs together.

Ty: <But I don't wanna be a parent! Can I just give mine up for adoption?>

Shiro: "I did beat up few guys in Moscow BUT, I didnt start it." he said "So you have advanced with the medical side?"

Paige: Paige was not sure she could handle this assignment...

Ty: <Anyone want my baby! it's really small, can't eat alot!>

Terry: Terry smirked wickedly and leaned in Paige's direction, clearing her throat in preperation for her scary and lewd voice. "You wanna have dirty, dirty lesbian twin babies?"

Jillian: "Same here!" Jillian shoved her egg back up the table "I don't wanna do this."

Paige: "....who ARE you!?"

Cessily: Cessily sighed and took a look at the egg in her box, eying it suspiciously. "Maybe I can paint it or something..."

Summers: "Mmm." Scott was less than impressed. "I'll take one, and you take the other Yeah. I'm still in premed, but I should be done with that by the time I graduate."

Jillian: Jillian snorted at Terry's comment to Paige.

Japh: Japh wanted to say something comforting to Cess. "You know," he started in a quiet voice, not wanting anyone else to hear. "there's always adoption."

Annie: "Well. For those who want to opt out right now, we can adjourn in a moment to the other room. I have the DVD set up and everything."

Terry: Terry gasped and clutched her heart. "You don't remember that night?! It was one of the most dearest nights of my life!" Terry had to cackle though. "Name's Terry. An' you are?"

Angel: "What 'Mmm?'" She looked at him, still giggling. "You don't want twins? The girls can have playdates with Johnny."

Annie: "Please note, that the rest of the students will also be doing the same project. It was just too much for all of you in here once."

Jillian: JIllian pulled a face "But what if we've like ... god good reason's not to do it?"

Paige: "Nurse Annie... may I please just... just be excused from this assignment?"

Ty: <NO!!!!! ... oh man... my parents are going to kill me... and I don't even know who the mother is...> He colapsed into a heap on the table top.

Cessily: Cessily smiled at Japh. "Yeah, I know..." She patted his arm. "However, children are something that I'm not going to worry about for the next few years."

Cessily: "So... this whole exercise is a bit more than useless for me."

Annie: She looked at Jillian and Paige. "Come up front you two. Let's talk."

Summers: "Girls? One has to be a boy. It's in the Summers genes there's always more boys than girls. who else amI going to teach how to play...er...girls are fine." She petered off as Angel glared at him. "I get to name one of them, then."

rachel: Well, she glared at the egg, this sucks.

Paige: Paige timidly went up front to Annie.

Terry: Terry pouted a bit. This Annie hag was taking her new play-buddies away from her. She supposed she could flirt and goad from a distance though. She gave Jillian and Paige her best eye-batting.

Angel: "Oooo, names!" That was a whole realm Angel hadn't thought about. "I want Italian names! ... maybe African."

Annie: "While I respect that you two have different beliefs, I have to ask why you are so reluctant?"

Japh: A relief washed over Japh, "Oh thank God." after she mentioned not wanting kids. "Come on, we can be a married couple...or er...couple just raising twins, not married." Shit, I never thought of asking her about marriage and open relationships.

Annie: "This is a universal assignment. We meant it for everyone, so that just not some were being 'picked on'."

Paige: Paige just looked down at the floor. She was not going to tell Annie about her summer. Nope. Not going to do it.

Angel: "I wonder if you can combine them? African Italian...." She looked over at him. What was he again? "And English, of course..."

Summers: "Well, I want a normal American name...something from Shakespeare."

Shiro: "Have you thought of staying as an employee after you graduate?" he glanced at Scott

Jill: Jillian looked awkward "Well ... I mean ... it's just a bit ..." JIllian nervously ran her hand's down her almost skeletal mid-drift.

Summers: "Yeah, I have. I'm going to join the med team here. Maybe teach first aid as it applies to mutant physiology."

Namor: Namor raised his hand out of what little respect he felt for the staff at Xavier's. "Am I to understand we need to name the egg children?" Namor asked.

Cessily: Cessily chuckled, grinning at Japh. "Sure, why not..." She looked at the egg again. "I'd prefer not married, though. Maybe it's fun..."

Jill: "I'm ..." she looked away "I ... I want kids ... I ... I'd love to be a mommy one day it's just ..." She fidgited "Can I talk to you in private?"

Annie: She spared a glance to Namor. "Yes. Treat them like you would a child."

Annie: She glanced back and forth between the two girls. "Yes. Perhaps that is best. Which of you first?"

rachel: She sighed. So tired... She needed someone to talk to or else she was going to fall asleep. She glanced around the room. She'd talk to Cess, but last night, Japh, the bathroom with Vic...

Ty: I gotta name it? I don't even know if it's a girl or a boy yet.... and what if it looks like someone else... it'd be weird to name it Ty junior and it be a girl that looks like Terry or something...

Paige: "She can go first."

Shiro: "Wait what? An egg? What-the..." he said

Angel: Angel ran through all the Shakepearean names in her head. "Shakespeare names ain't really normal American names either..."

Annie: "Ok. Take your seat dear. I'll be right back." She led Jillian out into the hall. "Ok. So what is on your mind?"

Terry: "I think we've got bigger problems than a name if your kid looks like me, Ty." Terry smirked down, stopping her idle spinning of her egg.

Jill: "Me? Okay." Jillian followd Annie away and looked down at her feet "Well ... the thing is ... like I said I want babies ... but I can't."

Annie: "You've had a doctor confirm this?"

Japh: Japh stared at his egg. "My baby boy, I'm gonna call you Set, and Set you shall be named. Oh look, he's got my whites. And look at that Shell, he'll be such a chick magnet when he grows up."

Paige: Paige shook a bit as she went back to her seat. She was going to have to tell Annie... and she didn't want to.

Shiro: "Sounds interesting. I thought of staying, but... I dont think I would go well as a teacher" he said to Scott

Jill: She sniffled a little bit "My body's so messed up and weird the doctor's say that my body would never cope or suvive with pregnecy."

Ty: < Yeah... but I don't want a baby, as soon as it's born it'll get bigger than me, and giant diappers are not my idea of fun.... >

Jill: "I'm too skinny and my bones are hollow, I couldn't take a baby full term ... and something like this .... it's just ... feels mean .." Jillian trailed off lamly.

Annie: She gave her a sympathetic look. "You know, if there is one thing I do know about mutants? Its that they can always suprise you."

Annie: "I think its wise of you to go into adulthood without the expectation of being able to carry a child."

Annie: "But I'd also continue to seek advice. Dr. McCoy may be able to help."

Shiro: Fucking egg, now he couldnt play. He had to turn the psp off and put in into his pocket. "Awesome" he muttered

Summers: "There's an Alice from henry the fourth. That's normal."

Namor: "Perhaps I should name him Leonard after my father or Thakorr after my grandfather?" Namor thought to himself.

Terry: "Ay well the only thing I've got any intention of givin' birth to will be scrambled just like this egg." Terry was really beginning to crave eggs now that she had one in her hand.

rachel: She sighed. Oh well. "Hey, Cess." Name the egg? Pfft...

Cessily: "Set?" Cessily laughed, then rolled her egg around in her hands. "I don't know what I'll name mine. My egg, I mean. Or if I name it. But I think I'll definitely paint it. In funny colours."

Jill: Jillian nodded "Yeah ... that's what they said," she kept on looking at the floor.

Annie: "And there is always the possibility of adoption. Or, you have a brother. So being an aunt."

Annie: "I have a feeling that children born to mutants that cannot care for them will be hard to adopt into 'normal' society. So I'm sure there will be a need for homes there, sadly."

Cessily: "Oh, hey Rae." She gave Rachel a smile that became a little smirk. "Have you and Vic been on that date yet?"

Namor: Namor turned to the class. "Does anyone know how we determine the sex of the eggs?"

Jill: Jillian snorted at the idea of Jay having a child "Yeah right ... adoption ... you think anyone in thier right mind would hand over a baby to me?" She spead her arms to indicate her strange looks.

Summers: "There's also a Cassandra, and Helen, even Isabella." He mentally ran through the lists of plays and who was in them.

Japh: "Yes, Set, kinda like a family tradition, we tend to stick with Bible names. Japheth isn't as a common name as one might think."

Japh: Japh told Cess

Ty: Ty did not know what to make of Terry's statement, so thus ignored it. < Um... Terry, what are you going to name yours?>

rachel: "Yeah. Last night, actually..."

Jill: "I'm to wierd even for that ..." she sighed "Okay ... I'll watch the dumb birthing video but i'm not looking after that egg."

Angel: "I like Isabella! Close ta Betta!" Angel looked at the new guy and then at Scott. "He's joking, right?"

Cessily: "So is Cessily. Well, it's not a bible name... but apparently very uncommon."

Terry: Terry eyed her egg before answering Ty. "Guinness."

Cessily: "So..... how was it." She looked back to Rachel.

Annie: "Alright." She nodded. "Would you like to return to interact with your classmates? Or watch it now?"

Summers: "I have no clue. You just say whether or not it's male or female, man."

Japh: "Yeah, how was it?" Japh added.

Jill: Jillian pulled a face "Eryuck! I'll get it over and done with now, how long is it?"

Angel: Angel held up her eggs. "We have girls!"

Ty: <Isn't that beer? My daddy drinks that sometimes. I think I'll name mine....>

Annie: "About half an hour. You can go into that room right there. Just press play."

Summers: "How about Ophelia for mine, then?"

Annie: "I'll see you in a while." she smiled reassuringly.

rachel: "It was fun. Well, we might've about given Alex a heart attack, but he's fine..." she answered. Name for the egg? It shall be called...Waffles.

Summers: "No? What would you teach, Shiro?"

Terry: "Yep, good stuff." Terry nodded.

Shiro: "Exactly, I dont see what I could possible teach"

Namor: "My offspring shall be Thakorr than, named after my grandfather." Namor actually smailed, amused at the situation and at the memory of his grandfather.

Jill: Jillian sighed then hit on the brainwave that maybe she could just sit in the room for half an hour and just say that she'd watched it ... whooo! Good idea.

Angel: Angel nodded, fussing with the eggs and settling them together into her box. "Ophelia aaaaaand.....hmmm."

Japh: Japh laughed at Rachel's name. "Waffles? I feel sorry for your first born."

Annie: "I'll be in a few minutes to see how its going Jill."

Cessily: "That great, Rae. Did you go to that Jazz club? Let me guess... no?"

Shiro: "I could of course be the guy who sits in the teacher's office and looks important"

Summers: "Isabetta? I"m sure she'd be thrilled to be auntie-namesake to an egg."

Annie: "I've had students get faint from it. I'd hate to leave you there sick."

Shiro: "While drinking endless amounts of coffee"

Jill: Jillian stopped then rolled her eyes. Great. Oh well ... she made her way into the room, she could atleast close her eyes.

Annie: She returned to the room and nodded at Paige.

rachel: She shrugged, "Yeah, Waffles. No, Vic drove and we 'accidently' got lost...ended up going to a goth club."

Paige: Paige shuffled her feet a bit as she went up to Nurse Annie, shoving her hands into the pockets of Eve's hoodie, which was way too big for her.

Terry: Terry eyed Paige, just now realizing she had come back. "So Virgin Mary, what'cha gonna name your egg sprog?" Terry noticed Annie come back out and nod at her victim. well fuck, just as I was about to play again.

Shiro: A name for an egg? How about Amistake.

Angel: Angel giggled and tapped the other egg's top. "Isabetta it is!" She starting sorting the decorations that came with them. "I wanna bling 'em out."

Shiro: "Yeah, you are now Amistake" he said looking at the egg

Cessily: "Oooh, sounds... interesting." She smirked at Rachel, leaning closer. "So, tell me, did Vic behave himself?"

Summers: "Go for it." He looked at Shiro's egg. "I feel sorry for your future offspring, Shiro."

Ty: <I'm going to name mine Tiny, and hope it takes after it's father, cause if not... I'll just have to give it away, or maybe let mommy and dad take care of it...>

Japh: "A goth club? With Alex? That's too good to be true. Does he even know what a Goth is?" Japh asked after Cess' question for Rachel.

Angel: "Wooo!" Angel grabbed her purse, looking for her nail decals.

Annie: She waited till Paige had come out into the hall, and then shut the door. "So. I've not seen much of you yet this year." Actually she could only think of one passing glance. Which was odd.

Shiro: "My future offspring will be a bit more important to me then an egg" he said to Scott

rachel: "Depends on if you call getting Alex a stripper behaving," she smirked before answering Japh, trying to ignore the memories from the bathroom, "I doubt it."

Summers: "I hope so." He replied to Shiro.

Paige: "Yeah... " Paige kept her eyes down, unable to force herself to look up at the nurse.

Terry: "Ha, Tiny's a fittin' name." Terry smirked.

Shiro: "You hope so?"

Cessily: Cessily laughed. "A stripper? Aww, poor Alex... oh my god, what did Meggan say to all that?"

Shiro: "I'm not one of the people who would accidentally get an unwanted child" "Or treat one like shit" he said to Scott

Ty: <When I find out if it's a boy or a girl, I'll call it either Tim or Tink.> He said finally.

Terry: Terry's radar went off. Someone was talking about strippers. She quickly scanned the room for the source.

Shiro: "But this here, is a an egg. Which is like if someone would give you a carrot and tell you to imagine that its an pet cat"

Annie: "And you've had a fairly profound personality change. Is something going on?"

Jill: A high pitched "EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!" Came out of the room where Jillian was watching the video, then followed by a stream of low grade "Oh my god oh my god"'s.

Japh: Japh chuckled "Please don't say she changd into a tiger and ate the poor stripper."

Paige: "Yes." Paige said simply. Can't tell her... can't tell her... can't tell her!!!

rachel: "Ummm...well, she threatened to kill Vic and I if we did anything else to Alex. Alex was in shock." Don't think of the bathroom she told herself.

Terry: "...now WHO'S eatin' strippers?" Damn, and Terry thought that she had seen it all.

Angel: Angel stopped digging in her purse and leaned over to look at Shiro. "I'm sure you'll be a good dad, yo." She grinned at him reassuringly, sensing he was getting on a roll.

Annie: She looked at her questioningly. "It doesn't seem to be something that you are having an easy time with."

Ty: <OH! If it's a girl, I can name her Tessie! That'd be a good name!>

Cessily: "Oh, hey Terry." Cessily gave her a friendly smile. "Oh my, that sounds bad. I hope they're both ok after that?"

Shiro: "Yeah thanks." He said to Angel. Though he wasnt going to get kids, at least not in a long time.

Paige: "You're right. And I'd rather not think about babies and kids right now. An egg having to be around me all the time, pretending that it is a child... I... I just..."

Summers: "Can I stick one of those decals on?"

Terry: "Tessie, Rock on little buddy." Terry found herself puzzled. She overhears someone talking about eating strippers and all she gets is a hey Terry. Damn, she was missing out on juicy things.

Annie: "Paige? Are you pregnant?" She asked with concern.

rachel: "Hey, Terry. Vic got Alex a stripper last night, and we thought Meggan was going to kill us or her." She rolled her eyes, "They're fine. Meggan was just really mad, and Alex was in shock."

Paige: "No."

rachel: "Well, Alex was also drunk, so..." she shrugged.

Jill: "EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!" Jillian squealed "OKAY! I change my mind! I'm glad I can't have babies now! ICK!"

Annie: She sighed with relief. "But I thought that you liked children?"

Angel: "Si! She dumped out her emergency nail blinging supply kit, sorting through polish, files, rhinestones and other bling. "I think pink and yellow are good girl colors... and some color in the stones...."

Cessily: Cessily remembered that she was still holding the lollie in her hand. Putting it in her mouth, she placed the egg back in its box and put it on the table. She could deal with that thing later.

Annie: Annie tittered at the sudden yell.

Paige: "I just can't right now."

Annie: "You can't what?"

Terry: "Sounds like they just didn' know how to sit back an'
enjoy a show."

Paige: "Handle this subject right now."

Japh: "Geez, prankwise, I'd think that you wouldn't be able to do anything worse to the poor guy." Japh told Rachel.

Shiro: *beep* A text message? "Who the fu--" he said and looked at the mobile "Why would he send me an message" he muttered and started replying

Annie: "Paige, dear. You are obviously distressed." She sighed. "Part of my responsibility is trying to keep you healthy, or helping you get healthier. But I'm in the dark here. I don't know what is wrong."

Terry: "Hell yeah no babies!" Terry yelled back in responce to Jillian's screams once she got the chance.

Namor: Namor began wishing he was back fighting Attuma, as the classmates spent time bickering and talking about little that interested him.

Summers: Scott picked up a yellow polish, and began colouring in the bottom half of his egg.

Ty: Ty picked up his minature egg and supplise and carried them over to his copter. He loaded most of it into the storage space his chair came from and strapped the egg into the co-pilot seat. and mom and dad laughed when I made a co-pilot seat! I showed them! >

Cessily: "Alex, drunk? He drinks alcohol? But... I think Meggan was overreacting a little there. I mean, what's so bad about a stripper? And Vic was just having a little fun, no?"

Paige: "Some bad things happened this summer..."

rachel: "I kinda failed at my job. I was supposed to keep Meggan busy..." Do anything worse? Maybe Japh hadn't been to the bathroom. "Heh...yeah..."

Annie: "I'm sorry to hear that. What happened?"

Paige: "Something... bad..."

Namor: Namor turned to watch Ty. "Why do you feel Tessie is a good name?"

Annie: "Bad is in like someone got hurt? Did you lose a family member?"

Paige: Paige shrugged a bit. "Nobody died."

Annie: She felt bad for fishing, but honestly, seeing the state she was in...

Ty: <Cause it's the royal rooters battle cry... It's a girls name in a song about my favorite baseball team.>

Annie: "So. Do we play 20 questions? Or are you going to tell me?"

Terry: "Red sox man, what are you? In a bubble?"

rachel: Maybe he hadn't noticed the used condom super glued to the shower. She was amazed she'd been able to keep a straight face this long while talking to Japh.

Paige: "MyexwhowethoughtwasdeadtookEve'splaceandrapedmeoverthesummerokthanks."

Angel: "Y'know, I had my ears pierced when I was a baby," she mused, accenting her pink paint job with some red. "Too bad our kids'd crack if we did that..."

Japh: "Hey, some people are just a bit selfish when it comes to love," Japh told Cess

Annie: She blinked, and frowned a bit, trying to sort that long stream out. When she did, she put her hand on Paige's shoulder. "I'm so sorry dear. Have you been talking to someone about it?"

Jill: The low grade gibbering comming from the birthing room video tailed off suddenly and the was a small 'thump'.

Paige: "No. I can't imagine Eve wants to hear about it."

Ty: Ty felt the floor vibrate a little as he heard a loud crashing noise.

Annie: "You haven't told him?!"

Paige: "He knows."

Terry: Terry eyed where the noise came from. "I think someone's bangin' ta get outta there."

Paige: "He took care of it, yet again."

Summers: "Mmm." Scott said, absorbed in putting rhinestones just so.

Namor: Namor heard rumbling as well.

Annie: "That must be very difficult for you. Having someone that looks enough like Eve that did this to you. Are you finding it hard to be around him?"

Cessily: Cessily gave Japh another smile, then leaned over to give him a quick kiss. "You don't have to be afraid that I'll ever be selfish when it comes to love. Or jealous." She turned to Rachel. "But... actually, that's not really what I meant by 'behaving himself'..."

Paige: "Hard to not be around him."

Cessily: "It's more like, what happened to the match from hell?"

Ty: Ty jumped into the pilots seat and floored the power and headed into the other room to see what had happened.

Annie: "So you find it comforting to be around him?"

Paige: "And make sure nothing happens to him again."

Shiro: He could have changed few words with Japh but he seemed to be a bit busy with the girls, so he didnt bother. Plus Rachel was sitting there.

Ty: He flew in to find Jill sprawled out on the floor, legs arms and wings a jumble on the floor.

Japh: Japh looked like an autistic child with the way he just grinned after Cess kissed him. Glee

Namor: Namor pulled a cell phone from his jacket pocket.

rachel: "It's more Alex is the matchmaker from hell," she replied.

Angel: Angel watched Scott, a big silly grin spreading across her face. "You're a good egg daddy."

Annie: She sighed. So many difficult things to happen. "So.Have you spoken to Dai?"

Shiro: Shiro took a pen from his pocket and draw three dots for the egg. "There"

Paige: "No. I only told you so I won't have to have eggs in my room."

Cessily: Cessily laughed. "Yeah, he really should focus on his other talents more, no?"

Ty: "Oh no!" He landed quickly on and desk, grabbed some water from the storage and jumped to the floor. Ty ran over to her face and splashed what little water he had onto her eye lids.

Summers: "Huh? Oh. Um..." He quickly put Ophelia down in the box. "I think that's good enough."

Namor: He began to type a text message. "Father, please send loyal butler Vashti to the school. I need his assistance."

rachel: "Yeah, well, he offered to set me up with his room mate too," she shook her head.

Shiro: "Cannot race tonight" he sent the reply.

Namor: "I will raise the egg to be ruler of all he surveys, and Vashti can watch the egg child while I am busy," Namor thought.

Annie: "Paige. You can't live like this." She guestured to the saggy clothes, and her slightly unkempt appearance. "You've had a significant trauma. You need some resolution for that."

Jill: JIllian groaned as something splashed her face "Ugg ... whu?" She blinked up at the tiny man "Oh ... I fell over?"

Ty: <Wake up, wake up wake up! Oh good! It worked! Are you ok!?>

Paige: "I'll be fine."

Namor: Namor decided he needed to recharge his strength with a swim in the school's pool.

Annie: If she had a nickle for everytime she heard that... "Yes. You appear to be doing quite well with it."

Namor: Slipping out of his seat, he made his way to a window, opened it and perched himself on the ledge."

Jill: Jillian pushed herself up and tried to fould her wings in "I ... maybe I should have stayed in bed ..." she groaned again "Did I say thanks?"

Angel: "Awww, Pheelie looks fantastico!" She pulled a tissue blanket over the blinged baby.

Annie: "I'm guessing that you aren't having any nightmares then, and that you can feel free to think of intimacy in your upcoming marriage."

Summers: "Pheelie? I don't think so."

Terry: Terry dug through her purse until she found her 'travel' makeup kit. "May as well decorate you, Guinness."

Namor: With his powerful ankle wings, he flew out into the bright sky.

Paige: "When I'm ready for it, yeah."

Ty: Ty walked around and over her as she started to gather herself again. He checked for any bruises or bleeding, but found none. <Nope, but you did now! Your Welcome! I'm
Ty!> He finished as he realized they'd never really talked before.

Annie: "And how do you think that you'll get ready, Paige?"

Terry: "...am I high or did that guy just float out the window?"

Summers: "Lia sounds better for a nick name. Looks like Hermes left his baby."

Paige: "With time."

Jill: "Jillian, Jill to my friends," she smiled at the guy "That
helicopter's pretty neat ..." oh good, the vedio had finished at least "Has my make-up smudged at all?"

Annie: She nodded. "Time is helpful. Talking is too though Paige." She glanced at her watch. "I'll excuse you from this activity, and from the video, if you'll come in for a check up
this week."

Paige: "...what kind of check up?"

Angel: Angel looked up, she hadn't even been paying attention to anything but the babies. "I like Lia! But we can't call Betta Betta.... 'cause that'd get confusin' yo." She tucked Betta beside her sister.

Ty: <Thanks! I build it myself.> He made his way back to her face. "Um.. no, it looks good. You know there is another blue girl here. Are you 2 sisters?>

Annie: "I'd like to run some tests and just give you a general look over. Nothing too invasive. I'm guessing that they've done a pelvic exam already?"

Paige: "I don't know what all they did. I was in too much shock at the time."

Summers: "Hmmm...Betty?" Scott shrugged and looked at the toy folding crib thingie. He picked it up and started fiddling with it. "Think they both could fit in here?"

Shiro: *beep* another message "Why not?" he muttered then he looked around and at the clock

Shiro: "Yeah why not?" he muttered

Jill: Jillian shook her head "Not as far as I know, don't think so though, appart from being blue we don't look at all similar. I've got a brother though" She smiled at him "You going to escort me into the room then?"

Japh: Japh looked through the box of stuff accompanying his instakid. "Okay, I'm gonna need a screwdriver, wrench, and seeing that I'm a new dad, absolute no instruction kit to put a cradle together. I be dad, watch me screw up!"

Annie: "Well that is standard. They had a DNA sample yes?"

Shiro: "Outskirts at 2300" he muttered and sent the message.

Paige: "That is how we got Eve out of jail.

Ty: <Sure will!> He ran over to the desk, and jumped up halfway and clung to the bar under it. Then he jumped again to the top and climbed into the cockpit again. <Lead on Jill!>

Terry: Terry looked at her egg apprasingly before pulling her lip pencil out. Just about done. "You know, I think it looks like me."

Annie: "Ok. Well that's a start then." She gave her a pat. "I think its a good idea to do follow up blood tests though. And frankly dear, you don't look very well. Have you been eating?"

Cessily: "Ah, I'm sure you'll do fine... better than me anyway." Cessily reassuringly smiled at Japh, then looked around the room and back at the box with the egg in front of her. What was the use of that? It was no real baby. Not that she'd get near a real baby anytime soon. Not if she was sure that she would accidentally break it within hours.

Jill: Jillian giggled "You're such a gentleman," she aranged her skirts and tops before making her way back into the room and looking around ... at least she didn't have to have pretend babies anymore ...

Paige: "Yeah." If you count the water and boxes of raisins...

rachel: She sighed, glancing at Shiro. They'd have to talk eventually, and she probably wouldn't get another chance. But did it have to be right after last night...in the bathroom...with Vic. She took a breath figuring she might as well get it over with. "Hey, Shiro..."

Angel: Angel leaned over and considered the crib. "I'm not sure. Oooo, we could go to the toy store and get 'em a special twin crib." She gave him a big grin. "The girls' first trip ta the mall!"

Ty: <Thank you! :D :D > Ty was beaming.

Shiro: Did he hear that? Probably not. he thought and continued typing the message.

Annie: She gave her a somewhat disbelieving look. "Well. Would you like to sit quietly in the room then? Or go and lay down?"

Japh: While looking at his egg, Japh leaned to Cess, "You know what we need, a really small stroller, for twins." He turned to look at her. She still seemed a bit upset.

Summers: Scott gave her a look. "They're eggs, Angel. Calm down."

Paige: "Alright. Thanks Nurse Annie."

Jill: "You're welcome," what a sweet guy. Jillian sat down next to Terry "So what I miss?"

Annie: "Remember we're always here for you to talk to dear."

Angel: Angel pouted a little. "I know... I'm just havin' some
fun with it."

Terry: "Um, something 'bout strippers an' that one guy flew out the window." Terry looked up from her egg-make over. "Oh, and I'm making a prosti-tot out of my egg."

rachel: Oh yeah, that's lovely. "...Shiro..."

Cessily: Cessily almost giggled at that. "Oh yes, that would be too cute. But first, I better should think about a name." Before I break it, drop it or cut it to pieces...

Ty: Ty flew his copter back around and landed back near the chair he had left. He jumped out and plopped back into the chair.

Shiro: Sigh "What?" he glanced at Rachel

Paige: Paige nodded and headed on up to her room. A nap sounded good.

Summers: "Well, I suppose you or I could go...we could ask professor Forge to make some stuff."

Jill: JIllian peered at the egg Terry was holding "Nice, she's got her mommies lips," she grinned "Thought you were gonna fry it anyway?"

Terry: "Still might. An egg sandwich sounds nice right 'bout now." Terry smirked, glancing at Paige as she left. "Damn, no more Virgin Mary."

Ty: <Some people like to play with thier food!> Ha! Riot!

rachel: This was going to be great. "I figured we kinda need to talk since you don't seem too happy about me going out with Vic like this one time..."

Angel: Angel stuck decals on the tissue baby blankie, only slightly mollified. "I mean... with Johnny here, don't ya ever look at 'im and think about it? When it's our turn...."

Jill: Jillian looked over at Paige as she was leaving "She's a bit wierd isn't she?"

Shiro: *beep* "What can you possibly mean" he said and read the message

Japh: "Hey good thing we're partnered up, I feel sorry for those going at it alone." Japh told Cess.

Jill: "Oh well ... her loss and my gain I guess," Jillian smiled slyly.

Terry: "Yeah, seems so." Terry smirked at that last bit. "Don' think you were in any danger of losing now."

rachel: "What can I possibly mean? Well, what you think about the whole thing, for one," This sucked.

Summers: Scott jabbed himself with a piece of the crib as he broke it in surprise. He looked up at her quickly. "No. Well, yes. But no. Not for a long time. Not until after school, and we're married, and have secure jobs. And stuff. Yeah."

Shiro: "Am I supposed to talk to you about what I think about what in here?"

rachel: She sighed. <Is this any better,> she sent.

Cessily: "Yes, that's true..." Cessily shrugged. "But we just have to make sure we don't break them. That shouldn't be too hard, provided I don't play around with them too much." She frowned. "Hmm, maybe painting my egg isn't such a good idea after all. That basically asks for a mishap."

Jill: "No?" Jillian flashed her fangs at Terry. "I'm sure I could be alot more fun then her anyday."

Angel: "No?" She covered her disappointment by checking his hand. "Hurt yourself?"

Terry: "Oh yeah, the only fun in chasing down a prude is the chase."

Shiro: <ehhh> he thought and continued the reply "bet? $4000" and sent the reply

Jill: Jillian giggled "Yeah, I hear that, it's kinda funny seeing the expressions of terror on thier faces isn't it?"

Ty: Ty was lost in their conversation, so he started to walk around the table and look at all the other kids.

rachel: <This fucking sucks. Will you please just tell me?> Note to self: Need sleep.

Terry: "Oh yeah. It's a rewa'd all in itself." Terry smirked.

Shiro: <Tell you what?>

Jill: JIllian smiled back and looked around at everyone messing with their eyes "Whoa," she pointed at Scott and Angel "I'm being blinded here," she grinned.

Jill: "Those eggs are serioiusly bright."

Summers: "Yeah. I guess I'll go to the store and get another one." He sucked on his finger. "Well, I have thought about it, but I'm saying not until after school."

Shiro: <What am I obliged to tell you?>

Cessily: Making sure that her egg was safely stored in its boxed, Cessily gave Japh another smile. "Could you keep an eye on it for me for a moment? If anyone is gonna break it, it should be me, no? I just want to say 'hi' to same of the others."

rachel: He was impossible. <Just something. You never fucking tell me anything. Just, what you think...anything.> She rubbed her temples. She needed to work on the anger thing.

Terry: "Yeah, 'fraid mine's just no contest for blingin' the most." Terry finally set her egg makeup-clone down, spinning it again for shits and giggles.

Japh: Japh returned that wonderful smile, "Will do mother."
Angel: "Si..." Angel gave him a look, then looked at the new blue girl. Jillian, si? "Gots ta represent yo! Our kids gotta stand out."

Ty: Ty was a bit startled at the telepathic outburst. that's another quarter...

Cessily: Cessily stood up and wandered around the room, looking at the others and their eggs. She had already met Ty in Japh's room, but... oh, Jillian, right. She hadn't said properly 'hi' to her yet.

Jill: Jillian grinned "You should do it to the rest of the eggs, you could make money or something, like pimp my ride only with eggs."

Cessily: Walking over towards Jillian and Terry, she gave both of them a kind smile. "Hey, Jillian, haven't really had the chance to talk to you and your brother yet. Are you feeling better?"

Shiro: Fuck this was hard. <I find the dating thing rather akward, because... I... Happen... To somewhat... Err like you>

Terry: Terry looked up. ooh, the shiny redhead again. "Hey there Cess."

Angel: "Pimp my Eggs....sounds kinda dirty," Angel grinned. "I like it!"

Cessily: "Hey, Terry, how are you? You looked a little tired back then after the spin the bottle game..."

Shiro: *beep* another message which he started replying "<get the crew together> for tonight" he thought and sent the message.

Terry: "Ha, yeah, shouldn' start so early when I actually woke up before lunch." Terry shook her head at herself. "Good show that night though."

Shiro: Fuck, I didnt just. No, I couldnt he thought and started writing another message.

Summers: "As long as you don't pimp out my egg babies, do what you want." He gave the crib up as a bad job and started fiddling with a carrier-thing.

rachel: She rolled her eyes, <Shit. You couldn't of fucking told me that sooner, and I kinda figured since you ask me out...>

Terry: "Huh, pimp my eggs...maybe I should try sellin' my eggs on ebay or some shit. Not like I want 'em."

Angel: Angel gave Scott another look at that.

Japh: Japh started working on the tiny crib. So small, he was expecting even tinier nails with a tiny hammer to go with it.

Japh: Maybe he should ask Ty to make it for him. He was good with small things.

Cessily: "Oh yes, that was really fun." Cessily laughed a little. "With all the classes starting and everything being so hectic again, there's so little time to actually have some fun and relax. Even though... I think Japh had much more fun than me that day."

Summers: He got the carrier set up and showed to Angel. Oh hell. what did I say to piss her off? "We can take the eggs to the mall, if you want to uh, bling them out."

rachel: And people wondered what was wrong with her. She shook her head. Oh well, Shiro would have to deal until her and Vic had gotten revenge on Alex.

Angel: Angel smiled at the carrier and the change in his tone. Score. "Aww, good, and you can use the carrier since it's so bellisimo!"

Angel: He could carry those fucking eggs around. She had her purse.

Ty: Ty walked around the table some more and started to get bored. <Um... does anyone know how to tell when eggs are hungry?>

rachel: <Crew together?> Yeah, that's not suspcious at all. At least, it was something else to focus on besides debating whether she should tell him about the bathroom thing...well, fling would be more fitting she guessed.

Terry: "I don' think you're gonna really hafta worry much 'bout feedin the egg Ty."

Shiro: Fuck, apparently it went rought. <forget it>

rachel: <And, that's exactly what I was talking about...>

Ty: <Ok.... um... > awkward.. he's trying to think of school work, and Rachel and Shiro's fight kept bouncing around in his head. stupid telepathy... wish they'd talk like normal people...

Summers: Scott rolled his eyes. As if. He'd just jet down to the toy shop after tennis lessons.

Shiro: <What do you mean?>

Japh: "Okay, now I'm getting somewhere," Japh said to himself. His cradle was finished, unfortunately he was going for crib. He had no idea how he got the wood bits to bend like that.

rachel: <Whenever I ask something, you always fucking say nevermind or foget it. It's so damn annoying.>

Ty: Ty ran over to his room, who looked like he was having problems. "Heya Japhster! Need some help? You know that's all wrong right? if you do it like this..." He did something to the wood that the larger guys eye couldn't see. "It should be fine."

Cessily: Cessily looked over to where Rachel and Shiro were. They both didn't look all too happy. Maybe Rachel was having that conservation she had been talking with her about a few days ago? Cessily decided to sit down for a moment, choosing a chair near Terry.

Shiro: <See, that is because there are things that I dont want to fucking talk about, for example this little matter that happened to slip>

Cessily: "So, how are you getting along with Laura?" She asked her. "She's a nice girl, isn't she?"

Terry: "Oh yeah, Laura kicks ass. She show you the boots we found shoppin'?" Terry put her feet up on the table and leaned back in her chair.

rachel: <Well, that's all you had to fucking say instead of brushing me off.> This was hopeless.

Shiro: <O.K, instead of saying nevermind I'll just say that I do some racing>

Shiro: <for money, with some friends. Happy?>

Summers: Scott looked through the rest of the kit, fast losing interest. If he was getting into a tiff with Angel over stupid eggs, hell, no way he was having a real kid.

Japh: "Neato." Japh said as Ty undid his glorious screwup. "Thanks, I still need to make the egg carry thingie...and Cess' crib and egg carry thingie. You mind helping me with those too?" Japh asked Ty.

Cessily: "Oh yes, she came over to our room showing us earlier. Though, I wouldn't have imagined her ever buying those. You were out shopping with her?"

rachel: <Yeah, that's just fucking peachy.> She frowned at
the happy question, <Do I look like I'm happy?>

Ty: "Sure thing buddy! I love building stuff, you should see the lego mansion I have at home! It's HUGE!" He said happily, getting to work on the rest of the projects.

Terry: "Oh yeah, had ta get some goin' out clothes after all." Terry nodded.

Angel: Angel finally looked around the room, noticing Shiro and Rae wearing matching expressions screaming 'we're talking in our heads.' She knew that look well from Lizzie. She hated the way it made her lose track of if she was moving her lips.

Japh: Japh was a glad Ty agreed..ecstatically. Good thing he said it outloud, if he did it telepathically, half the class would have ended up with headaches.

Shiro: <What the fuck do you want me to say?>

Cessily: "Yeah, of course." Cessily smiled. "But it's great that you're all getting along. Especially since you two and Kitty and me are bathroom buddies now. And hey, maybe we should all go out sometime?"

Summers: Idly, Scott took one of the eggs and spun it on the table. "TJ invited us to go see Johnny later."

rachel: <Nothing anymore! Now, I just want you to stop fucking talking to me.>

Terry: Terry grinned. "Yeah, we really should have a night out, shouldn't we?" Yep, school was definit'ly turning out good.

Angel: Angel looked back around, her eyebrow lifting at the egg spin. "Oh?" She wanted to say something... but Johnny! "Well, that'll be fun. We can start on those playdates."

Shiro: For fuck sakes, you are the one who started it. He thought, he glanced at the clock.

Summers: "They're eggs, Angel. Johnny'd slobber over them and possibly smush them by rolling over them. TJ wouldn't be pleased. But yeah, whenever after lunch, she said."

rachel: She raised an eyebrow but made no comment. She so heard that. Out of the corner of her eye she saw something flaking away. Uh oh...

Cessily: "That would be lovely! You know, I'd like to get out in public a little more often... but it's kinda awkward doing so all on my own. People stare, you know?"

Angel: "I'm kidding, Scott," She replied breezily. "But si, that would be fantastico. Johnny likes his auntie Angel, yo!"

Terry: "Well we'll just hafta go to a place with lots of interesting lookin' people then won't we?" Terry smirked. Those were always the best clubs anyway.

Cessily: Cessily nodded. "Yes, that's a good idea. But... I'm afraid I have no idea where to find such places here. We'd have to ask someone else..."

rachel: She watched his egg disappear, making no attempt to stop it. "Oops," she muttered dryly.

Ty: Ty finished up with the last of the small wooden egg accessories, "There ya go! That'll be $26.50! I'm just j k ing you!" He smiled and then walked around again.

Terry: "Oh I'm sure I can find som'thin." Terry gave Cessily a wink. "Just hafta trust me."

Summers: Scott put the egg back in the box. "That's sweet." He tucked the eggs under the blanket Angel had decorated.

Angel: Angel smirked at him and then looked past him at Shiro.... whose egg was doing something weird. "Dio! Is Shiro cookin' his baby?"

Cessily: "Shiny!" Cessily exclaimed, giving Terry a big smile. "Oh... but we have to pick something that Kitty and Laura would like, too."

Terry: "Hmm, yeah." Terry had a feeling anything she picked would take some getting used to...she would have to build them up to that.

Summers: "What?" Scott turned to look, just to see the last of disappear. "Daaaamn. That sucks, Shiro."

Japh: "Kick ass, these look great, thanks," Japh told Ty. "Hey, if you ever feel like taking a ride on the maggots, feel free."

Shiro: He glanced at Rachel "Yeah really fucking mature" he said.

rachel: "Like, I fucking meant to," she snapped.

Angel: Angel was confused. "You mean you didn't do it?" She looked between the two, noticing the trouble in paradise.

Terry: "Ooh, tension." Terry looked over towards Rachel, Shiro and the incredible edible disappearing egg.

Cessily: "I'm sure it's gonna be fun, Terry. "Cessily said, nodding once more. Her gaze followed Terry's to Rachel and Shiro. "Ohh..."

Ty: "Heh, ok... we'll see about that." He smiled nervously and waved.

Shiro: *beep* he checked the message. "Oh Yeah?" he said, "Yeah, front gate 20 minutes" he sent the message.

Shiro: "Do as you fucking please your excellency" he said and stood up. Like I would give a fuck about an egg he thought. "Time to slip anyways" he said and walked towards the door.

rachel: "You should be happy it was the egg and not you, but if you want it back that fucking badly..." She focused on bringing the egg back. Once it reappeared, she used her teke to chuck it at the back of his head as he left.

Terry: Man, Ty's going to have so much change if people would do his jar that he wouldn' know whatta do with it.

Shiro: "Ooh, thank you thank you." he stopped. He turned and bowed "applauds? Anyone? No?"

Ty: why are they being so mean.... he slumped into his chair.

Shiro: "Grow the fuck up" he said and glanced at rachel before he turned around and walked out of the door.

Angel: Angel blinked and then exchanged a glance with Scott.

Cessily: Yes, looks like they definitely had that kind of talk... Cessily looked over to Rachel, feeling worried. Her eyebrows went up as she saw the egg hitting Shiro's head. "My..."

Angel: "Remind me not ta piss Rachel off," she whispered.

Terry: "Sometimes people need to have eggs thrown at 'em." Terry shrugged in answer to Ty. She just knew it was funny.

rachel: Rachel bit back a comment and watched him leave, frowning.

Cessily: "Excuse me." She said to Terry, stood up and walked over to Rachel. "Rae?"

Summers: "No kidding," he whispered back. He put the lid of the box back on for protection. "Hey, look, it's Schrödinger's Egg Babies."

rachel: "Yeah?" she replied, taking a breath making sure Waffles was still okay in her pocket.

Talia: TJ followed the noise into one of the classrooms. She knew there was supposed to be a lecture today, but she'd basically slept through it. Lectures sucked anyway.

Japh: Japh chuckled at Scott's remark, "Heh, eggbabies, why does that sound so funny?"

Terry: "You're excused." Terry muttered under her breath, taking the chance to watch what she was sure was some shiny metal ass.

Angel: Angel snickered, leaning against Scott. Okay, he was mostly forgiven just for being cute.

Cessily: "Uhm... you ok?" She asked, putting a hand on Rachel's shoulder.

Talia: But it sounded like everyone was still in there, doing..something that wasn't lecturing. She hefted Johnny a bit higher in her arms, he making an irritated noise, as she went into the room. "Hey guys, what's going on??"

Talia: They were...painting eggs??

rachel: Ow...there were fang marks on that shoulder. "Yeah, I'm fine..."

Angel: Angel turned around. "Teej! And Johnny! we got egg babies!"

[Edited on 4/8/07 by four
I'm actually quite pleasant until I'm awake.
fourpawsonthefloor
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Executive Administrator

8/4 Egg Babies!

Post by fourpawsonthefloor »

Talia: "Egg babies??" she sat in a chair beside Japh, facing Angel. "What the hell are egg babies?"

Cessily: "Hey, TJ." Cessily looked over, giving Talia a small smile.

Talia: Johnny squirmed a bit, so she faced him out so he was sitting in her lap, and could see the action going on. He hated being left out.

Japh: "Hey Tj, hey Johnnie." Japh waved at the baby.

Summers: "Oh, wow. He is adorable." Scott grinned at Johnny.

Terry: Oh, it was a baby. Terry decided to keep her distance but did nod in greeting.

Talia: "Hey Cess!" she called, Johnny banging the table in front of her. She grabbed his hands so he'd stop and gave him a kiss on the head. She smiled at Scott. "Thanks!"

Angel: "It's another one'a Annie's brilliant ideas.... after she threw condoms at us...." Oh, this was because of TJ....

Cessily: "Sure?" Cessily asked Rachel again. "You know... I'm there if you... but if you prefer to be alone... then it's also fine. I guess."

Summers: "Can I hold him if he lets me?"

Talia: "Annie gave you egg babies? What makes it a baby anyway??" She sat back a bit, letting go of Johnny's hands, thankful he didn't decide to bang anymore.

rachel: "I'm sure."

Talia: Instead, he reached for a white egg on the table not too far from Japh. He held it in his hands for inspection, clapping it between the two.

Talia: "Uh..yeah, if you want, Scott," she said, unaware her son had anything in his hands.

Ty: He sent to her and then to everyone he jumped into the cockpit and got ready to make flight.

Angel: Angel unboxed their eggs to show off, then jumped and snatched them back. "Dio!"

Angel: "Teej!"

Japh: "Woaw nonononononon, please please, no, uh Tj, I need that for a final mark." Japh quickly said.

Terry: "See you later, little buddy." Terry waved briefly.

Summers: Scott deftly plucked the egg out of Johnny's hands and handed it back to Japh.

Cessily: "Ok." She gave her a reassuring look. Cessily decided that it was of no use talking to Rachel now. When she wanted to be left alone, she had to be left alone.

rachel: "I'll talk to you later, Cess." She got up and walked out of the room.

Summers: He held out his hands to Johnny to see if he wanted to be held.

Talia: "What??" She jumped a bit at Angel. She noted Scott grabbing the egg. "Oh, oh sorry..he's curious.."

Japh: "Oh thank you." Japh said with relief to Scott

Japh: Japh took the egg and placed it in the soft crib, then that in the box.

Talia: Johnny leaned forward a bit toward Scott, and TJ transfered him over. "Just..be careful..he likes to move around a bit."

Cessily: "See you, Rae." She waved her hand at her as she left.

Ty: Ty cranked up the engine and flew out the door.

Talia: She watched the...tiny man...fly some kind of..tiny plane out. "Who was that??"

Cessily: Cessily turned around and walked over to where Japh and TJ sat, watching Ty fly out of the room in his funny vehicle.

Summers: "Hey, cutie." He grinned as Johnny squirmed until he could see his mommy. "You are far more wriggly than my Annabee." He made silly faces, complete with cooing noises, and tickled Johnny a little.

Angel: Angel felt herself go a little gooey. "Awwww, he loves uncle Scott too!" He looked so good with babies.

Japh: "Okay, Cess, here's a crib and a carrier for the egg, all yours." Japh passed her the small items.

Summers: He grinned at Angel, kissing Johnny's head. Johnny had other ideas. He batted the box nearest him to the ground and there was a distinct crunch. "Uh oh."

Cessily: She sat on the table next to TJ, grinning down at Johnny. "Ohhh, wow... that's fantastic, Japh!" She said as she took the things and put them down beside her. "Thank you, thank you so much! Did you do that all on you own?"

Angel: "Oh my God!" Angel grabbed the box and looked inside. "No...."

Summers: "Um...who's squished?" Scott leaned over, still holding Johnny.

Angel: Angel picked Isabetta from the box, bits of Ophelia dripping off of her. She almost wanted to cry.

Japh: "Uhm...I wish Icould say yes, but Ty did most of it. You should see the little guy go at it." Japh suddenly wondered if Ty would want to camp in the recroom for a night or two. The attic was getting a bit old, plus there was something that smelled funny in there.

Talia: "Oh no!!! Angel I'm so sorry!!" TJ jumped up, running to the other side of the table. "I can get you a new one, I promise!!"

Summers: "Aw, it was my egg baby. Good thing I've seen that video all ready." He glanced at TJ, and looked at Johnny in his arms. Ow.

Angel: She sniffed a little. "Nah, it's okay, Teej - he was just playin' with it...."

Talia: "Johnny, it's not nice to smash people's egg babies!" she told him, he just looking at her with a curious expression.

Terry: Terry covered her mouth, trying to hide her giggles. Maybe now would be a good time to leave...so she could have a laugh.

Cessily: "Owww.... I'm sorry, Angel. But... it's just an egg, no?" She smiled at Japh. "Oh yeah, Ty, he must be pretty good with small things. Guess I should say thank you to him then. That's really nice."

Talia: He began to whine a bit, chewing on his hand again, as he did when he was getting tired. "I think it's time to put him up for a nap anyhow," she said, taking him from Scott.

Angel: "Si...it's just an egg." Isabetta dripped a little more. "I uh, think I'll go wash her sister offa her." She got up to head to the kitchen.

Summers: "All right." He blew Johnny a kiss.

Angel: "Scott, could you get the babies' things?" She called over her shoulder on her way out the door.

Talia: TJ cuddled him up close, and headed up to their rooms. If her son couldn't handle playing with eggs without incident, she wondered what would happen when school came around.

Summers: "Yeah." He grabbed them, and followed her out.

Terry: Terry let out a giggle once they were gone. "Oh damn."

Japh: "You know what, I think I'm gonna go put my egg somewhere safe, Set is not gonna end up being knocked over, not on my watch. Cess, You want me to take yours along, or are you gonna take it with you?"

Cessily: Cessily waved a goodbye to the others as they left, then proceeded to store the tiny egg baby accessories in the box, closing it carefully. "Uhm..." She gave the box a long look. "Nah, I guess I can take it along. I'll give it at least a try. Who knows, maybe it'll even survive the day."
I'm actually quite pleasant until I'm awake.
tears~fall~like~glass
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Timelord
Nightscrawlearth Character: :x23 :rachel

8/4 Egg Babies!

Post by tears~fall~like~glass »

Angel: Angel finally looked around the room, noticing Shiro and Rae wearing matching expressions screaming 'we're talking in our heads.' She knew that look well from Lizzie. She hated the way it made her lose track of if she was moving her lips.
lol! I <3 Angel. :D
Angel: Angel was confused. "You mean you didn't do it?" She looked between the two, noticing the trouble in paradise.
:rolleyes pffft...like there was a paradise to begin with :P

....I also love how they both completely ignored her :shifty

[Edited on 4/8/07 by tears~fall~like~glass]