8/6 Instance: Bachelor Party For two

Read our instance transcripts here for hot character sessions!
JSherlock
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: FABIO THOR
Nightscrawlearth Character: Dr. Summers, Wither, Callie

Post by JSherlock »

Timeline a few days before the Egg babies game, I think.

Eve: Eve leaned back heavily against the ropes of a boxing ring. A holographic opponent was flickering as the computer started to re-adjust for a better fight.

Eve: A big man flashed into the space the smaller one had just been laying in. Oh boy... Stupid computer... Probably get my ass kicked now...

Eve: He heard a bell ring and the huge guy across from him started walking over with hands raised in a defensive position.

Eve: Eve crouched over as well and moved up. He tossed a few jabs that felt like they had hit a wall. And then said wall moved and Eve flew back a few feet into the ropes again. damn that hurt... He brushed himself off for a second and walked more causiously back to the middle of the ring.

Summers: Scott walked to the DR and opened the door, tennis gear bag slung over his shoulder. "Oh, sorry Eve." He walked in, set down his gear to watch. "DR beating your ass?"

Eve: Eve threw a right left left uppercut combo and missed the last hit as Scott walked in. "Wha...?" He turned for a fraction of a second and the giant shot a right cross and took him to the floor. Again. "Computer, end simulation."

Summers: Wincing, he said, "sorry."

Eve: He picked himself off the floor and walked over to the side of the ring. "Stupid thing cheats! Told it I needed a bigger guy, not a 7 foot colosus!." He shook his head, "Anyway, what's up man?"

Summers: "Er...avoiding mom's calls. You?" He shook his head. "Maybe you need to be more specific?" He always got what he wanted from the DR...

Eve: "Paige is working full tilt on the wedding again, and I needed a break... worrying about flowers and matching napkins... can only take so much." He started to pull off his gloves before he realized... "Oh, computer, gloves off." And they vanished to wherever those things went.

Summers: "Heh. Mom's been trying to call me over a wedding date and what we want to do and all her plans...then I'm getting it from Angel's family too. It's insane, you ask a girl to be with you forever, and it's like chaos erupts. Why the hell does eveyrthing have to be just so?" Scott nodded, starting a warmup stretch.

Eve: "No idea. Kinda wanted something small, just family and a few friends you know... but with just family Paige'll be bringing like 100 people. But whatever makes her happy, right?" He smiled. Then winced. "That hurt... I should practice getting hit less..."

Summers: "Or how to block? Yeah, I want something simple, like Chris had, but damn, Angel's family has other ideas, and they've been talking to my family..." He trailed off. Which just got a hell of a lot bigger. "Listen to us, we go to the DR to get away from wedding planning and what do we talk about? Let's do something fun."

Eve: "Deal. What you got in mind?" Eve walked over to the wall and picked a water bottle out of his ever present backpack.

Summers: "Dunno. Maybe something not as strenuous as Japh did. Poor guy." Scott shrugged.

Eve: "What did he do?" probably got shot again...

Summers: "Oh, he did some Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom thing, and almost got himself killed...he has a couple scars from it. I think they stepped up the DR reality."

Eve: "Yeah, probably Forge's idea of a joke." Eve didn't laugh. "Well, I'm not really in good enough shape for the combat missions, so whatever you got I'm good for." Eve rubbed his neck a bit and then tossed his bottle back in the bag.

Summers: "Well, we could see what the DR actually has. I usually use it for tennis."

Eve: "Deal. Computer, pull up a session menu. And a chair." He added and then sat as the menu materialized as a computer screen floating in from of the chair.

Summers: Scott wandered over. "That is so cool." He scrolled through the list, with his finger. "See naything that catches your eye?" He doubted the Eve would like skydiving, so he went by that one.

Eve: Eve saw his paws on skydiving for a breif second, no dice... only if I can fly by myself... he thought to himself. "Umm..." oh oh oh! That one! As a Justice League simulator scrolled past. "we could try one of Bobby's, he's got a ton on here."

Summers: "Sounds like a plan. You choose, then. I only know Star Wars."

Eve: "Deal." Eve punched in the code for the superhero simulator. "Alright, I call Superman." He stood up and kicked the chair away, to where it hit the floating screen.

Summers: "I call uh...Batman." Wasn't there a recent movie with him in it? He watched as the DR changed and instead of a cape, he was wearing...a sheet wrapped toga-style around him. "What the fuck?" He looked at Eve, who was dressed much the same. "Uh...is this the wacky villain place or something?"

Eve: "Um... Not sure... Might be the time they snuck into Mount Olympus to fight Zues and Hera..." He messed with the toga a bit, but it wouldn't come off. He turned around when he heard some extreamly loud music blairing, and saw that it was coming from a house, across the street, that had just appeared.

Summers: "I don't think we're in Kansas, anymore." Scott muttered, tugging on his toga to try to cover up a bit more. "Stubborn program. He left his clothing alone, and joined Eve in looking at the building. "Looks like...a dorm? Well, let's see what's up." He started across the street, ready to blast anything that popped up.

Eve: "K, let's roll, I got your back." Eve followed him across the road. By the time they got the lawn he could see inside. There were a bunch of people all dressed like they were. "Looks like a party..."

Summers: "What the hell did you choose, Eve?" Scott asked as an extremely drunk girl streaked around the corner, accompanied by hoots from a group of guys watching from the doorway. "Damn. Talk about bouncy."

Eve: "Heh, yeah... I picked the Justice League against Brainiac and Luthor... Bobby's got some interesting naming problems... Well... When in Rome?" He motioned for Scott to go ahead.

Summers: "Er...wow. Bobby must have been pretty desperate to put so much detail..." Well, I don't think holographic beer can hurt." He went inside, greeted with a raucus chorus, and a bottle of beer was pressed into his hand. "Um...I think the guys outside were the only guys except us." Wow, the bottle feels real. It even tastes real...the DR is a very weird place.

Eve: Eve followed Scott through the door, "Looks like..." One of the girls walked over and gave him a beer too, "Sorry girlie, I don't drink." He set it down at a table near the steps.

Eve: "Wonder if he made this before he started dating Lorna of after..." He looked around to see if he knew any of the "people" pressent.

Summers: "I don't know. I would hope before." He put the beer down, and fended off an eager girl whose toga was falling off. "I hope for his sake, if Lorna ever finds this, he has a good excuse." He pushed another girl away. they were rather crushing together around him... subtly separating him and Eve.

Eve: "Heh, yeah, hopefully it wont be one of his one liners either." Eve said turning from a set of twins and back to Scott, to see him being basically drug away in the mass of girls.

Eve: He put a hand up to wave and a small redhead tucked underneath his arm and wrapped her arms around his waist. And the twins came over and each taking a hand, started to
pull him softly to a back room.

Summers: "Um..." Scott had no sooner than gotten one redhead's arm from around his waist, when a brunette put both of hers around him. The red head latched on again, smiling lewdly. He was tugged towards another room. "This is getting ridiculous!"

Eve: "Yeah, but hey, no harm right? Just a hologram. Can stop it when you want." He smiled and saw one of the girls smile back. My... what large teeth you have...

Summers: "Yeah...a hologram. Would it count as cheating then, do you think?" He smiled at one of the girls that looked vaugely like Angel. She smiled back, licking her lips in a predatory way. "Um...Eve? I think Bobby's got some weird-assed kinks. Eve?" He looked up to find himself all alone in a room that looked like a medieval dungeon. "Christ."

[Edited on 6/8/2007 by JSherlock]

[Edited on 6-8-2007 by Slarti]
"... Pirates just kidnapped the bride and everyone is laughing. God I wish I spoke Finnish."
:cyclops :storm :pyro
fourpawsonthefloor
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Executive Administrator

Post by fourpawsonthefloor »

HAHAHA. Oh boys, you better be calling uncle soon.

Fiances don't take nicely to 'it was just a hologram'.

Paws
I'm actually quite pleasant until I'm awake.
Slarti
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: Damn Not Given
Nightscrawlearth Character: :icey :phoenix

Post by Slarti »

:*D Bobby inherited that program from Doug! I swear to God! :shifty

...psst... if it's timelined before the egg game Scott can't have known he was related to Remy yet...
TechPrincess
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber
Title: Little BABY!! Fairy <3
Nightscrawlearth Character: :jean :emma :husk

Post by TechPrincess »

Hahahahahahahaha YES IT IS CHEATING! lmfao
Paige :husk -------- Emma :emma -------- Hope :jean
Esynthia
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate