8/7 Instance: Hit the wall.

Read our instance transcripts here for hot character sessions!
fourpawsonthefloor
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Executive Administrator

Post by fourpawsonthefloor »

Remy: Remy streched out and then checked on the sleeping Johnny in his play pen. Perfect. Now he just had to wait for them.

Talia: TJ entered the Danger Room, unsure as to why she'd been called. She spotted Remy and raised a brow. "What's going on??"

Talia: Noting the play pen, she swallowed. "Is everything ok?? Is Johnny ok??"

Remy: "He's fine. Jus' didn't think y'd be appreciatin' me gettin' someone else t' watch him yet."

Cessily: Cessily walked into the room right behind TJ, stopping for a moment by the door to look around. Ah, there was Remy and Johnny. "Hey, Remy, TJ! And Johnny! I have just been told to come down here. What's up?"

Talia: "No, totally not!" she told him, leaning over the play pen to check on her son. When she was convinced he was ok, she looked back to Remy. "Why are you in your outfit?"

Talia: Cessily joined them. "Hey! You were called too?" Curiouser and curiouser...

Cessily: "Yeah, just a few minutes ago." Remy was in uniform, so this whole thing looked official.

Remy: "Cause I'm workin'. Trainin' actually." He gave her a wry smile and laughed. He bent over and picked up two identical packets. "News came down. Y're both on my team."

Remy: He tossed them each a packet. "So go suit up, an' we'll get started."

Cessily: Cessily caught the package with an automatic motion, looking dumbfounded for a second or two. "Oh... wow... that is kinda unexpected now..."

Talia: She caught the packet awkwardly, incredibly between her elbows. "Teams?? Like..the fighting teams??!"

Remy: "Oui. Well, wit' dis shit, y' gotta be prepared, neh?"

Remy: "Non. We don' fight." He grinned wider. "We steal."

Remy: He shrugged. "Or mostly, anyways. Infiltration. Combat's d' blue team."

Cessily: Her mind processed the information and her expression brightended. "But not unwelcome. In fact, this is awesome! I'm gonna be in the same team as Kitty, Rachel,
TJ and you! This is great!"

Remy: "Oui." He grinned. "Glad y' like it. Warren too, when he's well enough."

Talia: "Stealing?? Like...stealing money??" she asked, opening up the package. "Uh, where are we supposed to change??" She wasn't about the strip in front of him!

Remy: "Over in d' lockers. Same as always." He would have teased, but yeah, no. "I'll wait, so hurry up."

Cessily: "Ah, cool, I haven't really got to know Warren yet, but I'm looking forward to. Hm, Infiltration, this still sounds so... illegal ans secret and all... but not in an uninteresting way." Cessily walked towards the lockers. "Kinda thrilling even..."

Talia: She went into the locker room, taking her time getting into her uniform. It fit pretty good, forming easily against her...but then, it didn't hide much at all. She sighed, and hugged her arms around her stomach, in a bit of a play to hide something..

Remy: He couldn't help but grinning again, as he checked on Johnny. They'd made a good choice there. Cess would fit in really well. TJ's powers made complete sense for her to be in here too...but first they'd have to get over that hurdle of her being willing to do the stuff. He sighed. Hopefully he'd be able to do this.

Cessily: Cessily decided to hurry up and take the easy route, changing into her liquid form and flowing out of her clothes and into the uniform. It was fitting surprisingly well as she took solid form again. Perfect even.

Cessily: "Are you ok with this?" She asked TJ before heading back out again. "I was quite surprised when I learned about the teams last semester:"

Talia: Talia shrugged. "I dunno....I'm not sure we have a choice anyhow.."

Remy: "Come on y' two. We've only got an' hour in here."

Cessily: "Yeah, I don't know either." She shrugged as well. "It is very unusual, but... actually I have no reason to mistrust people here. So it should be fine."

Talia: "We're coming!" TJ responded, a bit annoyed. "Jeez, we have to get dressed!"

Cessily: "Coming!" Cessily walked back out where Remy waited, giving TJ an encouraging smile on the way out.

Talia: She moved out, standing in front of Remy. "It wasn't that long"

Cessily: "Sooo... what now?" She stood beside TJ.

Remy: He folded his arms. "Sure enough, but y' want d' maximum amount of time I'm imaginin'." He nodded towards a wall. "Cause y' got t' go up dat 3 times in dis hour. So...d' more time is gone, d' faster y'll have t' climb it."

Remy: He walked over and put his hand onto the three story brick wall. "Next week, it'll be 5."

Talia: She sighed out loud. "I can't climb! I never climb!"

Remy: "Y' have climbed, an' y' can, an' y' will." He nodded his head. "So best t' get started."

Talia: She gave him a look. "What if I fall? I could die!"

Cessily: "Climbing up a wall?" Cessily looked towards the wall, slowly following Remy. "Well, I can do that. I'm a good climber." She looked at Remy with a grin. "You know, I used to climb rocks and trees all the time when I was little. In fact, I like to do that even now."

Remy: "Great." he smiled. "Up y' get den."

Remy: He looked back at TJ, and pointed at the floor. "We took dat into account. Dis is all safety padded. Y' might get d' wind knocked outta y'...but y'd be fine."

Remy: "Jus' follow Cess an' do what she does."

Cessily: "And I can watch out for you, TJ. I think I'll be able to catch you if you slip."

Talia: She scowled a bit at the way Cessily was talking to Remy, and moved to the wall, trying to find somewhere to grip. He'd shown her how to do this once before...

Cessily: Cessily gave the wall another look, then walked over and started climbing, slowly at first, then picking up speed, using her sharp fingernails to get a good grip.

Remy: "Jus' remember t' not use y're powers. Y' can use what y' normally have, but no...accessorizin' ok?"

Talia: She found a few good holds, managing to move up a few feet. Trying her best not to look down, she moved further up the wall.

Remy: "Y' never know what kinda thing y'll be goin' up against. Dis is t' tone y're body, an' mind without relyin' on dem."

Remy: Well. Look at that. Wonders will never cease. "Good job. See. Jus' keep on like dat TJ."

Talia: Unfortunately, she caught a look dowm, and began to sweat. Jesus, she was really high up! She moved to grab another hold, and felt herself slip just a bit, "Ahh!"

Talia: But she caught herself, holding close to the wall while she caught her breath.

Cessily: "Sure." Cessily looked down to where Remy was standing. "If I'd be using my powers, I'd simply slither up this thing."

Cessily: "You ok, TJ?" Cessily asked and stopped.

Talia: "I'm fine," she spat, looking the other way. Taking a few more breaths, she continued up the wall, at a slower pace.

Remy: "Dat's good. Y've obviously climbed before. Maybe I should make y' run dis five times today, neh?"

Cessily: "Ok..." Cessily began climbing again, muttering to herself: "Sorry that I asked."

Remy: He started up himself, keeping enough distance so that he didn't crowd TJ.

Talia: She stopped again, taking another breath. She probably shouldn't have snapped at Cessily like that. Lookign up, she really didn't have that much further to go, but dammit she was sooo tired already.

HM|OTP: ((Jean-Paul stood at the bottom chanting, "Fall! Fall! Fall! Fall!"))

Cessily: "You know, this won't do much to improve my constitution, Remy." She explained while climbing. "Being all metal and having no muscles and all, I won't get stronger or more enduring this way. Besides, I don't really tire anyway." She quickly added: "But it's fun, and I get to practise my coordination and balance." Something which she admittedly still lacked at times.

Remy: ((HAHAHAHA))

HM|OTP: ((Not really. :P))

Remy: "Well, I can always find y' somethin' more challengin' petite. Y' jus' let me know."

Remy: He chuckled. This felt good.

Talia: The top was just within reach. She pulled herself up a few more times, before her hands brushed the top edge, thankfully. Heaving herself up, she sat on the edge, panting.

Cessily: "I'm sure you can. Well, we'll see. I'd really like to do something that helps me with... well, keeping better control over my shapeshifting." Cessily swung around to sit on the top, looking down.

Remy: He pulled himself up, and looked at the two girls. "See? Not so bad." He nodded. "Oui. We can work on dat too. Maybe ask Rah..." He cut off with a choke. He couldn't believe he'd said that. He swallowed. "Ask Dai. She changes too. Or Alex or Meggan."

Talia: "Speak for yourself," TJ said, coughing a bit. She made the mistake of looking down. Oh jesus!

Cessily: Cessily looked over to Remy, a little surprised at first, but then with a sympathetic smile. "Yeah..." She simply stated, then went on. "I've already talked with Meggan about being a shapeshifter, so I'll do this again." She reached over to give his arm a friendly squeeze.

Remy: "Sounds good." He gave her a nod. "Alright. Now we get down." He grinned at the two of them. "Push off so y're far enough away dat y' won't hit d' wall on d' way down, an' land in a crouch. Touch down wit' y're hands if you need t' but don' use dem t' break y're fall. Jus' t' balance. Absorb d' shock through y're legs."

Talia: "Wait, we're jumping?!"

Cessily: "Hmm, I hope I won't go splat at the bottom..." Cessily said jokingly as she looked down.

HM|OTP: ((More like *clunk*))

Remy: "Its padded. Y' won't. Eventually y'll have t' do it on normal ground though." He nodded. "An' oui, TJ. We're jumpin'."

Remy: He demonstrated, landing about 4 feet out from the wall soundlessly. "See. Jus' fine!"

Talia: "That's so dangeorus though!"

Cessily: "Ok then, what are we waiting for?" She asked, feeling terribly excited by all of this.

Cessily: She pushed herself off of the wall, landing a few feet beside Remy in a crouch, doing better than she had expected, but with an audible thud because of her greater weight.

Remy: "Good job." He clapped her on the back. "Ok TJ. Y' now."

Talia: "Uh.." She held tight to the wall. "I dunno..."

Cessily: "Whee, that is actually quite fun." She got up and turned around to give TJ another encouraging look. "Try it, TJ. It's not that hard. Like jumping down from a tree."

Talia: Her hands were holding the edge so tight, her knuckles went white. She couldn't even bring herself to let go.

Remy: "Its ok TJ. Y'll do jus' fine. Y' made it dat far, an' y're doin' great."

Cessily: "Maybe she better climb down again, no?" She asked Remy. "I mean, if she's that scared, maybe try something not that high first."

Talia: She took a deep breath. She could do this. Closing her eyes, she pushed herself off the wall, falling from the top.

Remy: "She's more like t' hurt herself climbin' down. Its
harder dat goin' up by far. An' dat wall is..."

Remy: He winced a bit at the thump. "...hard."

Talia: She felt ok about it, until she opened her eyes. "AHHH!" she screamed, before face planting into the mat.

Remy: He crouched down to check on her. "See. Y're doin' jus' fine."

Cessily: Cessily's eyes widened as TJ hit the mat. "Are you ok?" She rushed over to their side and crouched down as well.

Talia: She sat up, putting a hand against her head. "That's not fine! That hurt!"

Remy: "Well. Y're not supposed t' land on y're face. Dat's what I meant about d' hands."

Remy: He tipped her chin up, leaning in close to check. "But I don't think y'll bruise. Maybe be sore for a bit."

Talia: "I'm sore now," she stood up, wincing a bit. "We still have to do it two more times??"

Remy: "Oui." He said, chipperly. "Cess, y' can' see how many times in dis hour y' can run it. See if y' can break a record."

Cessily: "Hm, yeah, I could try this. Sounds fun." She smiled a bit, then looked at TJ, feeling sorry for her.

Remy: He helped TJ up. "Y' can do dis, y' know. I'm proud of how well y're tryin'."

Talia: She couldn't help smiling a bit at Remy. "Thanks.."

Cessily: "You wanna try it another time?" She asked her, still smiling. "Maybe this time it's easier. You already got some practice now. Just take your time."

Talia: No use in arguing this, right? She sighed, reaching for the wall again.

Talia: "I can climb up it I think..."

Remy: He shook his head. "Non. Sorry. Dis is when I'm a hardass. If y're on my team, I'm gonna run y' ragged."

Remy: "Dat's d' way t' keep y'all safe."

Cessily: Cessily was back on the wall again, climbing up with quick movements. Not having muscles that could wear out certainly had it's merits. This really was almost like climbing the big trees around her hometown.

Remy: "I understand y' wantin' t' take it easier on TJ, but y'all got t' be able t' do dis in y're sleep."

Talia: She climbed, taking a rest every few feet. It was a bit easier this time, she had a better time finding foot and hand holds. But it was still tiring as hell.

Cessily: "Yeah... I know what you mean." She said from the top, memories of Kitty returning with a wounded ankle resurfacing. "I guess you're right."

Talia: Reaching the top, she sat again, feeling even more tired than the first time. It was dizzying looking down, and scary remembering that last jump.

Cessily: "Coming down!" She exclaimed, carelessly jumping down again. She landed in a crouch again, but greater forward momentum let her end the landing with roll this time. At least she didn't end up as a puddle on the floor. But this was too much fun.

Remy: "Good. Up y' go again. Y' wanna get dis record, right?" He glanced up at TJ. "Dis time, bend y're legs more t' absorb d' shock. If y' feel y'rself goin' too far forward, den do what Cess did an' roll y're shoulder into it."

Talia: Talia nodded, looking down. Ok, looking down was a
really stupid idea. She stood this time, jumping out, praying she didn't land on her face. She didn't this time, instead, she landed on her feet, but kept going forward, ending up on her face anyhow. Well, at least it wasnt so hard.

Cessily: Laughing a little she ran back to the wall, climbing up once more. "I don't know about that record, Remy." She said halfway on the way to the top. "Isn't it kinda unfair? I mean, I don't get tired. So... this probably shouldn't count."

Remy: "Well. It don't really get y' on a wall or nothin'. Maybe a chocolate bar." he chuckled. "So don' worry about it too much."

Remy: He went to help TJ up again. "Dat was much better. Felt better, neh?"

Talia: "It still hurt," she told him, standing up with his help. "One more??" she asked him, giving him a bit of a pleading look. Did she really have to?

Cessily: "Ooh... I like chocolate! Now that's a goal worth working towards." She reached the top and jumped again, making sure to land far enough away from TJ and Remy.

Remy: "Oui. Jus' one more." He smiled. "An' I'll feed y' both chocolate."

Talia: She raised a brow. "It better be really good chocolate," she told him, but moved to the wall. She hustled a bit up this time, hoping to get it over with as qwuickly as possible.

Talia: But then, she was doubley tired when she reached the top, and felt a cramp in her side.

Cessily: Cessily got more adventurous with each tour up the wall. This was really doing wonders to help her improve her sense of balance, which was decidedly different since her change. One time she overdid it a little and miscalculated one of her jumps, smacking into the ground face forward.

Remy: He glanced over at that, tearing his attention off of TJ. "Y' ok Cess?"

Talia: "Ow" she said, watching Cessily smack into the ground from her perch.

Talia: That was what was keeping her from jumping again. But she had to get down somehow...

Cessily: "Heh, yeah, I'm fine!" She reassured them, standing up again. "I don't get hurt that easy."

Remy: "Alright." He made a mental note to try and figure out more about exactly how she worked. "Y're a lady of many talents, neh?"

Cessily: "Hee, I hope so. Told you I was quite flexible." She laughed. "Well, being made out of metal is weird enough in itself, so I guess it's just fair when it comes with a few
advantages."

Talia: TJ watched the two talking. What was going on down there?? Only one way to find out...

Talia: She took a deep breath, standing again. It seemed to be the better way. She jumped outward, this time keeping her eyes open, landing on her feet again, steadying herself with her hands. She didn't stay on her feet, but managed not to fall much further forward than her knees.

Remy: He gave her a considering look at that. "Oui. Japh's a lucky man."

Remy: He turned at the light thump. "Dere y' go!"

Cessily: "Woo! That was awesome, TJ!" She gave her a big smile and walked over to help her up.

Remy: He went to fetch Johnny. "An' now...I think y' both earned dat chocolate, neh? Y' wanna shower quick an' I'll take y' somewhere?"

Talia: She smiled as Remy brought Johnny over, giving him a little kiss on the head. "Did you see how Mommy did??"

Talia: Well, maybe it would be good if he didn't the first few times. She took a breath. "Ok, wherer are we getting this chocolate??"

Cessily: "Yeah, chocolate would be lovely!" She leaned forward to smile and wave at Johnny.

Remy: "Good work y' both. Y'll be good on d' team." He chuckled. "Doubt y' wanna go in black an' fushia though, so off y' get."

Talia: TJ headed back to the locker room, eager to get out of this clingy uniform, and back into comfy clothes.

Cessily: "Thanks, it's been fun actually." Cessily made her
way towards the lockers. "See you soon!" This whole team thing seemed to turn out a lot better than she had initially
thought.
I'm actually quite pleasant until I'm awake.
tears~fall~like~glass
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Timelord
Nightscrawlearth Character: :x23 :rachel

Post by tears~fall~like~glass »

Cess and TJ got off easy this time....just wait til they have to climb the wall in a minute :evil
Scumfish
Navigator
Navigator
Title: SCP-3068
Nightscrawlearth Character: :selene :mayhem :icarus :warren :sabretooth

Post by Scumfish »

Jay wants to be on the pink team!! :D Vic will skin someone if they try to put him on it ><

Awesome instance guys :D loving the interaction between them all.
Those who know, don't say; those who don't, say too much.

Aodhfionn 'Fianna' MacDuibh's Character Blog (for Nightscrawler's RPG)

My (NSFW) Art/General Blog || My Trans Blog || My (SFW-ish) Art