8/9 Instance: Rooftop Ordeal with Mutant Yearning

Read our instance transcripts here for hot character sessions!
fourpawsonthefloor
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Executive Administrator

Post by fourpawsonthefloor »

Rogue: Rogue walked out into the crisp night air and took a deep breath. Ah need ta think. Ah think Ah'll just fly around for a lil bit. Rogue took off into the night sky and flew. She closed her eyes and just focused on how it felt to be in the air, practically weightless. She smiled at that feeling, she always loved this power. When she opened her eyes she realized that she was about to crash into the roof and someone was sitting up there. "Oh crap!

Rogue: "Oh crap!" She pulled back and hovered for a moment. "Remy, is that you, sugah?"

Remy: "In d' flesh." He pulled a card out of his pocket and charged it. "Sorry t' give y' a fright, but I appreciate y' not jumpin' on my belly."

Remy: The pinkish light lit it up a bit better and he waved a hand at a spot beside him. "Have a seat if y' want."

Rogue: She breathed in as the nerves in her stomach dissipated. She flew over and sat down gently beside him. "What are ya doin' on tha roof, darlin?" She pulled her knees up and leaned forward, laying her head on them, with her head turned to him.

Remy: "It's always kinda been my thinkin' spot. Or escapin'. Not no more though. I jus' like bein' in d' quiet."

Remy: "How about y'? Flyin' at night's a bit more risky, neh?"

Rogue: She grinned at him, "Ah guess so, sugah, but Ah neva can stay away from tha night air. Ah love it." She leaned back onto her hands and streched one leg out with the other curled under and took another deep breath. "It's relaxin'. Calmin'. Although, Ah guess Ah shouldn't have closed mah eyes." She giggled, "Thats how Ah almost ran inta ya."

Remy: He let the charge trickle out now that she was settled and pocketed it again, eyes going out over to the landscape again, as he chuckled. "Well, non. Bit of a risk taker, are y'? I can get dat. Gives y' a kick."

Rogue: She smiled and closed her eyes. "Yeah, gotta have somethin' ta do ta get mah blood pumpin'." She looked over at him, "So why don't ya need ta use this spot ta think anymore?"

Remy: He just about told her that there were funner ways, but bit his tongue. Poor girl. "Well...think oui. Jus' not brood so damn much."

Remy: "I...I had a really hard time last year. Spent most my time up here for a bit. So nothin' like dat. Its jus' more a chance t' get some fresh air, without anyone about." He gave her a grin. "Not dat I mind y'...but y' know what I mean?"

Rogue: Rogue nodded in the soft light of the stars and brushed some hair away that had fallen out of place. "Yeah, Ah undastand. Ah get like that too. That's why Ah was out tanight." She grinned back at him, "Not dat I mind y'." She giggled at her impersonation. "So Ah'm guessin' ya doin' betta now?"

Remy: "Oui. Things are gettin' dere. I jus' had t' think about some stuff back home." He gave a grin at the tease. "See. Gonna make a cajun outta y' girl. It's not much of a leap."

Rogue: She blushed, glad it was dark out so he couldn't see. "Are ya now??" She playfully shoved him with her gloved hand, "How's that, exactly, sugah?" She tried to suppress a giggle, but failed. "An' what stuff back home?" She furrowed her eyebrows and stuck her lips out in a pout.

Remy: "Jus' by settin' a good example. Or not so good." he grinned saucily at her, and then shrugged, opting for a lighter air. "Oh. Jus' stuff. Cleanin' up some mess I made."

Remy: "What about y'? What d' y' think about at night like dis?"

Rogue: She grinned again at the comment. Why cuoldn't she stop smiling at him? "Ah dunno. Just random stuff. Tanight it was mostly just that Ah think Ah'm finally startin' ta get happier with more stuff than Ah was. Ah mean... Ah was happy before, but not like this." She smiled and just sat there taking in the night.

Rogue: She looked over at him thoughfully, "So, what exactly did ya mean by not so good?" She bit her lower lip and gave him a sly grin.

Remy: "I'm glad y' are likin' it here. Dere's a certain peace at bein' with a bunch of people dat know what its like bein' different. Reassurin' y' know?"

Remy: He sighed again. Merde. He shouldn't have said anything. But he remembered how honest she'd been when he first met her. And the secrets she'd shared. "Y' gotta promise y' won't tell anyone."

Rogue: She looked at him curiously. "Ah promise. Ah'm good at keepin' secrets. Ah get people's memories remember? What would happen ta tha world if a loud mouth had mah powers?" She laughed, then went back to being reserved. "What is it, sugah? Are ya ok?"

Remy: "I'm fine. Jus' feelin' a bit like an ass I suppose." He folded his arms over one knee. "Y' know about me bein' engaged, oui? Well. I'm kinda not anymore."

Remy: "I really upset her, but I figured it was better t' do it now, dan have her miserable married t' my hide 20 years from now."

Remy: "Y' know what d' damndest thing is? An' d' part dat I'm never gonna live down? Jean-Paul was right. I can' wait till he finds out." He said sarcastically. "But I suppose its my due for bein' so blind in d' first place about it, neh?"

Rogue: "Wow." She sat there letting it all sink in, not quite sure what to say. "It was good that ya called it off before it happened. Ah mean, ya didn't love her if ya did that right?" She looked at him sympathetically and put her hand on his arm, "An' ta tell ya tha truth, Ah wouldn't worry about what Jean-Paul thinks. Ya did what ya had ta do. Ya gave it a shot, but ya realized before tha weddin' that it wasn't right. Which is good.

Rogue: An' ya know, if Ah worried about what people said about me all tha time, Ah'd neva wanna leave mah room." She leaned over to get a good look at his face, "What were you blind about, sugah?"

Remy: "Well, its what he said. I was a fool for doin' it. An'...I ain't arguin' wit' dat. I thought dat it would be enough t' make a commitment for my family. An' it may have been, if she had felt d' same way. But she loved me."

Remy: "I thought it would be good. Somethin' more of convienience for us y' know?"

Rogue: She licked her lips while she thought about what to say to that. "Ah know ya were doin' what ya thought would help ya family, and that's very noble of ya." She gave him a small smile, "But Ah believe that ya shouldn't marry someone unless ya love 'em, heart and soul. But maybe Ah'm just a traditional Southern girl with too much time on her hands." She blushed.

Rogue: "What Ah mean is, if ya didn't love her back, then ya not tha one for her an' she'll be fine. She'll find her true love one day." She looked him in the eyes, "An' so will you."

Rogue: "An' don't worry, sugah." She smiled at him, "Ah won't tell a soul. This is ya news, not mine." She pulled her hand back to her lap and pulled her knees up again.

Remy: "Nah. Dat's why I was gonna marry her. I'm not holdin' out for dat no more. So I figured I may as well lay down my cards for a good reason. But I didn't want t' hurt her."

Remy: "Merci for dat. I don' need d' complications right now."

Rogue: Rogue gave him a bewildered look, "How old are ya, sugah? 19? 20? Ya can't be givin' up on love already... That's way too early, sugah. Ya still got a long life ahead of ya. Ya might as well wait until tha right one comes along and live out tha rest of it happy." She didn't know what else to say, she wasnt sure how to make him feel better. She opened her mouth to say something else, but then closed it.

Rogue: "Ya know, Remy, ya a very handsome, very sexy man. An' ya sweet on top of it. Ya got a lot goin for ya. Don't give up. Please, sugah, will ya promise me that?"

Remy: He found himself caught a bit between sheer embarassment and amusement. He tried to not let it show though. "I'm 21, actually. Will be 22 soon. An' I know I'm not grey yet." He gave her a slow grin. "Not like dat would stop me anyways."

Remy: "An' I'm not plannin' on livin' my life out like a nun, so no worries dere, petite."

Rogue: She nodded, "Ah guess that'll have ta do huh?" She giggled at him, "Ah'm glad ya not gonna be a nun though... Then Ah'd have ta ask ya if ya got a sex change."

Rogue: Her smile widened and she couldnt control the giggles.

Remy: His legs drew together without notice. "Oh bite y're tongue girl."

Rogue: She laughed louder, "Why would Ah wanna go an' do somethin' like that? Ah get the best reactions from you Ah think." She pursed her lips while trying to hide a smile and mocked thinking, putting her finger to her chin. "Yup, best ones from you." She poked him in the chest and giggled.

Remy: "Oh, y' haven't seen my best reactions yet, petite." He said, his voice a slow drawl.

Rogue: She gave him a coy grin and cocked her head to the side, "Oh really? An' what would Ah have ta do ta get one of your best reactions?" She turned her body to face him, sitting indian-style and putting her elbows on her knees, propped her head up in her hands awaiting the answer with the same coy grin on her face.

Remy: He laughed, pleased to see her pick up on the banter. He'd thought she was a bit shyer than all that. He reached over and caught her hand, kissing the back of it, before turning it over and gently mouthing her pulse point at her wrist. "Y' really have t' ask?"

Rogue: She blushed and tossed her head back, laughing, "Why, Mistah LeBeau, Ah do believe ya are a lil flirt." She looked at him in the eyes and grinned and felt shivers up and down her spine as his mouth went to her wrist, even though it was gloved, she could still feel it. Odd. "Now what am Ah gonna do with ya?" She shook her head and bit her lip as she continued to grin like the Chesire Cat.

Remy: "Oh. I could think of a few things." He gave her hand a small squeeze. "An' I stand guilty as accused."

Remy: He gave her a considering look. "Dat boy dat y' kissed. Was he y're only boyfriend?"

Rogue: Her grin faded as she looked down, "No. He actually wasn't even mah boyfriend. Just a guy that liked me, an' Ah liked back. Ah've only had one boyfriend though." She swallowed hard, he had told her his secret about love, it was time to share hers. She took a deep breath, "Ah was about 17 an' we'd been tagetha for about a year when he cheated on me. He told me all tha time that he didn't care if Ah couldnt kiss him or do anythin' sexual, he loved me an
Rogue: he loved me anyway. An' that he always would. Ah found out 2 days after my birthday that he cheated on me." Her eyes started to well up with tears so she decided to add something light to it, "Good thing Ah never found out with who, othawise, she wouldn't be here anymore." She gave him a very small, weak smile.

Remy: "I'm sorry about dat petite." He felt like a heel. This is why he'd broken it off. He'd thought origionally that they could have a 'mutual benefit' relationship, but Bella's growing feelings had brought it forceabally to his mind that she wouldn't. "Y' didn't deserve dat."

Remy: He gave her a small smile. "But y' know now...y' can try an' find ways around things, oui? An' on top of dat, maybe control it."

Remy: "I don' think it was anythin' about y' dat made him cheat. More like himself. So I hope y' don' take any blame for dat on y'reself."

Rogue: She looked up into his eyes and smiled, "Ah sure hope so, sugah. Ah'd hate ta go through life without touchin' somebody ever again. Ta be honest, Ah don't remember what it feels like. An' when Ah touched TJ on accident, Ah didn't really think about 'what does it feel like to touch someone else's skin.' Ah was too scared, ya know? An, Ah wanna know what it feels like ta be held by a man someday, a man who really loves me."

Rogue: She smiled dreamily at the thought. "An' Ah know it wasnt me. It took me a while ta figure it out, but Ah finally realized after Ah got over the hurt that he was an immature boy with nothin' but sex on tha brain, an' Ah couldn't give him that so he'd go elsewhere. Not mah fault, just the fact that he couldn't keep his damned pants on." Her eyes flashed with anger at the thought, so she took a deep breath to steady herself.

Remy: Ah. A romantic. It was sweet in its own way. He gave her hand one last kiss and let her fingers slide out of his. "An' y'll find it one day. Y' jus' have t' think outside d' box, as far as y're powers go."

Remy: "Though...I wouldn't knock sex too hard, petite."

Rogue: She blushed, "Ah was talkin' about sex, Remy..." She bit her lip, "Ah'm just a lil embarrased when it comes down ta that, so Ah use different phrases." She played with her fingers, not sure if she wanted them back to herself or not.

Remy: He grinned. "I know. Y' jus' want d' whole thing. An' dat's good petite." He shrugged. "I dunno. Suppose dere is all sorts of ways of lookin' at it. An' dere ain't nothin' wrong wit' dat."

Remy: "Y're a very nice girl, an' y' should make whoever y' fancy sit up an' beg for y'." he winked "Don' hurt dat y're pretty too."

Rogue: She smiled, "Thank ya, sugah." The first thing he said finally registered, "Don't ya want tha whole thing, Remy? Tha love, tha laughter, tha butterflies in tha stomach?" She smiled thinking about it.

Remy: He gave her a sad smile. "Had it. Somethings are jus' not meant t' be." He glanced around. "I should probabally be goin'."

Remy: He stood, stretching the kinks out of his legs, taking one last big lungful of fresh air. "Gonna be too cold t' do dis soon."

Rogue: Rogue was startled by that, but recovered quickly. "Ya ain't goin no where, sugah. Sit ya tail down!" She stood up too, and narrowed her eyes as she looked up into his. "We're not done yet, darlin."

Remy: He gave her a funny look, but dropped back down. He really really didn't want to talk about that. Too many bad memories, expecially up here. "What's on y're mind?"

Rogue: Rogue pulled the piece of his shirt out of her back pocket and popped it to make it unfold, "Ah kept it just in case Ah needed it. Not like Ah will, but betta ta be prepared right?" She sat down closer to him and sat on her hip, "No worries, sugah." She placed the cloth on his cheek and gave him a light kiss.

Rogue: "Ya are a good man, Remy LeBeau." She smiled at him then laid the cloth across her lap and played with the fraying edges. "Ya know, ya always wonderin' why us girls are so hard on ourselves..." She looked up at him, "So why are you so hard on yourself?"

Remy: He grinned at that, pleased on some level that she'd kept it, and was comfortable enough to use it. He knew how nervous she was about accidently harming somone. Her question took him aback a bit though. "What d' y' mean?"

Rogue: She grinned. Woo! She gets to impersonate again! "Had it. Somethings are jus' not meant t' be." She looked at him with skeptical eyes. "That, monsieur, is a lie if Ah eva heard one. Everyone's meant ta have love. Maybe just because that one didn't work out, anotha one wont." She smiled at him. "Or maybe tha one that didn't work out, is because tha timin' was off."

Rogue: She looked at him, it was her turn to be sympathetic. She picked his hand up and wrapped it in hers, holding it in her lap. She traced lines back and forth with her gloved fingers, "Ah can tell, sugah, that when ya love, ya love with ya whole self. An' Ah' know that's a hard thing ta do, an' a scary place ta be. But if ya don't take that kind of a risk for love, what else is there?"

Rogue: She laid the fabric on the back of his hand and gave it a lingering kiss. Then she pulled the shirt fabric off gently and wrapped his hand back in hers. "Ah've been there, sugah, Ah know..." She smiled at him and looked in his eyes.

Remy: It was his turn to drop his eyes, and search for words. He couldn't help the sudden surge of interest...it had been six months after all. That, for him, wasn't only a record, it was practically a miracle. "I don' know." He finally said, sounding slightly strangled. "Mais y're right. An' I have someone t' love. My son. An' its d' most wonderful thing in d' world."

Remy: "I know it ain't what y're talkin' about though." He shrugged. "An' if dere's one thing dis place has taught me, its t' never expect things t' go d' way y' thought dey would. I jus' don' think I'm ready for dat right now. An' oui. Y're probabally right. I'm scared of it."

Remy: It was odd though. The night, the sense of being all alone, the way things had just spilled out. And mostly, if he was honest, his hot bloodedness that he'd never tried to deny. He tugged at the cloth gently. "May I?"

Rogue: She looked down at the fabric in her lap as he pulled on it, "Sure, sugah..." She looked confused, but decided to keep talking, "Being scared is normal, sugah, it's not tha scared ya have ta worry about. That will always be there, but ya gotta wait for tha courage ta come along with it." She gave him a small smile. "But what Ah'm not tryin' ta tell ya, is ta push yaself. If ya not ready, ya not ready, but Ah don't want ya ta give up on love."

Rogue: She locked into his gaze, "It's not a fun path ta take, sugah."

Remy: He nodded. "I get what y're sayin'. An' I'll think about it." He draped the cloth over her lower face, leaning in close. "But for now?" He closed the gap, catching her lips with his own, kissing her for real this time, rather than the simple one he'd given her as a demonstration. The cloth was odd, but not as much of a deterrant as he thought it may be.

Rogue: Rogue's eyes widened in shock as he placed the cloth over her face. Oh mah goodness! Her heart started to beat faster as he came closer. He kissed her and she melted. Her eyes fluttered closed and she kissed him back with just as much intensity, not thinking about the 'what-ifs'.

Rogue: She pulled herself to her knees and wrapped an arm around his neck, playing with the ends of his hair.

Remy: He drew it out for a few more moments, nipping lightly at her lower lip as he finally pulled away, running his fingers along her cheek as he drew the cloth off. There were parts of him shrieking not to stop, but then...this was complicated. "Merci."

Rogue: Rogue leaned slightly towards him, her eyes not wanting to open. They fluttered open, just like they had closed, and she gave him a small smile. "Ah should be tha one thankin' you." Why'd ya stop? Ah've neva been kissed like that before...

Rogue: She sucked lightly on her lower lip wanting the sensation of the kiss to stay with her. "Remy, Ah gotta ask ya a question..." She took a deep breath as slid the cloth out of his fingers, "Would ya mind if Ah kissed you now?"

Remy: He was suprised, but pleasantly so. "Not at all, petite." He leaned back a little, and laid a warm hand on her waist.

Rogue: She smiled as his hand found her waist, glad that she took the chance of asking, and lightly laid the cloth across his mouth. She inched closer, sliding one leg over onto the other side of his, while making sure to not sit and stay up on her knees. "Ah'm glad ya don't mind." She said as she leaned in, tangling her fingers up in his hair, and pressed her lips to his, making it as passionate as she could with the cloth.

Remy: He made a small noise in the back of his throat, and put his other hand up on her hip. He had to remind himself that no matter what she happened to be doing to him at the moment, she was most assuredly, not experienced.

Remy: Of course, telling that to the rest of him, was another matter entirely.

Rogue: Rogue smiled into the kiss as his other hand found her and she let her other hand find its way to join the other in his beautiful hair. She didn't want it to end, but she wasnt sure what to do next. She pulled away and licked her lower lip lightly, "Remy? Ah um... Ah... Now what?" She bit her lip part of her hoping he would guide her, but part of her thinking he didnt want to.

Rogue: She knew what was supposed to happen next, touchy feely right? But she wasnt sure how, or if he even wanted to. Or if she even wanted to. She'd never felt like this before.

Remy: He pulled out a big sigh. "Now...as much as I'd like otherwise, we should stop." He rubbed his thumb in circles on the top of her hip. "I don' want t' make things more complicated dan dey are already. No matter how much d' rest of me really, really wants t'."

Remy: He tightened his hand on her hip. "As y' said petite. Y' want a man t' love y' wit' all his heart, neh?" He shook his head. "An' we jus' met. I can't give y' dat. I like y'...y're a great girl. But..." He hoped she didn't take it the wrong way, even with his mind reminding him of exactly how many creative solutions could be found around her little 'problem'.

Remy: "An'...Dieu. As silly as dis is? I've kinda been...holdin' back since I found out about Johnny. Cause its jus' been a lot learnin' how t' be a papa, neh?"

Rogue: She smiled somewhat sadly at him as she pulled her hands out of his hair and put them on top of his. "Ah undastand, sugah. An' ya know, as much as Ah do want that, it's nice ta know Ah'm attractive an' that there are men, like you, who won't run away, and are..." She tried to think of the best word, "Clever.. enough to think of the solution to my kissing problem."

Rogue: She slid her hands up his arms until they reached his neck, she entertwined her fingers behind it. "An' just so ya know, sugah, its not silly at all. It's actually really sexy ta watch a man learn ta become a daddy." She smiled at him then leaned in close to whisper in his ear, "An' if ya think of anymore ... creative answers... let me know?" She let her hair play across his face since she couldnt kiss it. She lost the cloth when she pulled back.

Remy: He chuckled richly at that. "Oh...dat could take some time. But I've got a few of dem oui." He smiled at her. "Thanks for understandin'."

Rogue: She leaned back and smiled at him. "Ya gonna make some lucky woman a fine love one day, Remy LeBeau." She winked at him, "Let's do this again sometime." She found the cloth lying in his lap and as she went to pick it up, her fingers brushed something they probably shouldnt have and she turned a bright shade of red.

Remy: He would have chuckled at the blush if he wasn't trying to grab a stranglehold on his libito. Chasity was way too overrated. He had no clue how people pulled it off. "An' y'll make some man think he's gone an' died cause he's in heaven petite." He grinned. "Corny, but dere y' are. Its d' truth."

Rogue: Rogue giggled and looked him in the eye, "You lil liar." She swatted at him playfully with the fabric then put it up to his mouth and gave him a short peck.

Rogue: "Thank ya darlin... For talkin' ta me, for listenin' ta me... for carin'... for..." She blushed slightly, "Tanight." She slid her leg over and sat on her hip again, leaning on her hand.

Remy: "I am not!" he took the playful banter with a laugh though. "An' petite. It was my pleasure."
I'm actually quite pleasant until I'm awake.
steyn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: The furry one.
Nightscrawlearth Character: :bunny

Post by steyn »

CANON SHIP AHOY!
NachtcGleiskette
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: The Ragin' Cajun

Post by NachtcGleiskette »

Heh that was cute!! And I don't know why exactly but this:
Remy: He drew it out for a few more moments, nipping lightly at her lower lip as he finally pulled away, running his fingers along her cheek as he drew the cloth off. There were parts of him shrieking not to stop, but then...this was complicated. "Merci."
Made me laugh really really hard...
"If you live your life to please everyone else, you will continue to feel frustrated and powerless. This is because what others want may not be good for you. You are not being mean when you say NO to unreasonable demands or when you express your ideas, feelings, and opinions, even if they differ from those of others.â€
stjohn
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber
Title: The Boggy Man

Post by stjohn »

LOL, oh man. This is going to be interesting to see unfold.

on a completely different note, there's just a few girls left in the school that Remy needs to get to to have a complete set. ;)
Stjohn: did i walk in on yall doing :shifty?
* Bobby covers Lorna's goodies and whistles innocently.
Lorna: You see nothing!
Stjohn: pay no attention to the couple under the covers?
Lorna: There is no couple, no covers, and, on a different note, no spoon.
Stjohn: I don't believe you. I'm holding a spoon right now.
Lorna: Well damn